Speaker 1: It's another jewbile phone frame Mornings on the twenties. Hello, I'm so excited to meet your moler's today. I'm sorry, Hi, is this Stephen?
Speaker 2: This is Stephen.
Speaker 1: Hi Stephen. My name is Juniper, and I'm calling from oral surgery and I was just calling about your appointment later on today to have your wisdom teeth evacuated from your mouth cavity.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I'm getting my wisdom teeth out if that's what you mean, Yes.
Speaker 1: The evacuation of your wisdom teeth from the cavity of your mouth. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I gotta be honest, though, the way you're saying these things is making me fee a little bit uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Well, I know it's it's pretty common to get uncomfortable when it comes to procedures like having your wisdom teeth removed. But don't worry. You'll still be the same smart man even without the wisdom teeth because it doesn't take any of your brain cells out with it. That's a joke, using a joke though, because they're called wisdom teeth, and I was saying that you'll still be smart after. Have you started fasting?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I have great? Okay, good? And I just wanted to make sure that you had done that before we give you anything that will knock you out for a little while if you don't just stand amaic and yeah, and then the last question for you before you come into the doctor today is, ah, is have you already made arrangements for for what? Oh, just the arrangements for where the teeth will be going after they are unnstled from your gum line. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look, look, look, I thought you just got rid of the teeth and you're you're really you're creeping me out here. Honestly, if I have to be completely honest, this is that's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I don't want I don't want to creep you out or make you uncomfortable. And my goal is to make you completely comfortable through the whole wisdom teeth removal process. And so I just wanted to make so you haven't made arrangements. Does that mean that they're up for grabs? Because I uh would love to make them into fashion them into a seat of ear rings for you or your wife.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, what no, no, I I'm a jewelry.
Speaker 1: With most of the removals that we do for wisdom teeth or any other sort of bullers because it's a passion of mine and I would love to sit down with your wisdom teeth after and create some keepsake, some ear rings or necklace or no even net. It's done a crown before I could do a crown.
Speaker 2: No, we're not doing that. You're not taking my teeth. You're not making a necklace or earrings. You're you're you. You're not gonna be anywhere near You're a creep. And you know what, I'm not coming in there today. I don't trust you guys. You guys are clearly messed up hiring weird people. So you know what I'm gonna I'll deal with it, all right.
Speaker 1: Well, then I'll let you know. This is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your wife set you up.
Speaker 2: So so wait you it's not it's not.
Speaker 1: No, it's a joke.
Speaker 2: Creeper is going to be taking my care.
Speaker 1: No, it's a joke. She said that you were having your wizard teether moves today and she wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you were. You were creeping me out, hard
Speaker 1: Man, wake up every morning with Jubile phone Franks weekday mornings on the twenties