Speaker 1: Talk Talk. We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion to talks.
Speaker 2: What's up, y'all?
Speaker 3: Thank you for tuning in for a new episode and we talk back, a show dedicated to you.
Speaker 2: You and you.
Speaker 1: Hey, y'all. Ship stop. I feel like, uh, e, you're from Winnie the Pooh. You know that little said disgruntled, depressed donkey.
Speaker 2: Y'all, everybody, what's up?
Speaker 3: Y'all?
Speaker 2: Listen?
Speaker 3: Uh it's your girl a J. And that's Tam. She don't feel like talking.
Speaker 1: I love y'all still, but she.
Speaker 3: It's the first date of month, it's the time out of month. I wish men have to go through this type of ship. You know what I'm saying, I actually do PMS is you know, they don't want to admit it, but they definitely be having a time during the month when they acting light.
Speaker 2: They on the rag for sure.
Speaker 1: I wish they. I wish they had this and all of us. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I don't because you know a lot of people may take it.
Speaker 3: Men are very emotional man, so imagine adding a period on top of that.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't give a fuck. I'd rather than go through this.
Speaker 3: To me, it would be way more murderers like. Those men are violent, so imagine if they period like they straight gonna be slapping the ship out of everybody, like the things we be wanting to do, they'll actually act.
Speaker 1: On it, population control. I don't know what to tell.
Speaker 2: You, shame. Well, how was your weekend? Nonetheless?
Speaker 1: Yeah it was.
Speaker 3: It was cool. That's not like my motherfucking weekend every weekend. It was cool what I did this week We was in Charlotte, is that right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well Sunday and Monday, yeah, Friday and Saturday.
Speaker 2: Ye, I ain't do nothing Friday and Saturday.
Speaker 1: For real.
Speaker 3: I actually missed one of my best friend's daughter graduation celebration trying to get to Charlotte. But that's about it. I didn't really have no plans this past weekend. My birthday is this week y'all. When y'all had this episode, it's gonna.
Speaker 1: Be ch It'll be on your birthday, so exactly, maybe we should sing to.
Speaker 4: You record no do it Heday too, Hey Beefday to Hey, bafday jay alas.
Speaker 3: A cheek you say, Alisay Jenkins heavy Bathday too, and many more period, bitch, we made it. Oh, I got about twenty four hours. Hopefully I'll make it. We made it. Yeah, wesh me and Kanye West. The Happy birthday, y'all, just you Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Let's get into stupid internet news. What happened girl.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about trade songs for a second, y'all. We definitely there's some taboo shit in the black community. We act like we don't do that, only that's exclusive to white people. But Trey Songs is a predator. It's just been too many allegations against this dude.
Speaker 1: My grandma said, if somebody, if too many people accuse you of smoking crack, you smoking car.
Speaker 3: There's a video online. There's another woman now suing him for ten million dollars and it's a video online of him exposing her breast like in the middle of just rec Like, imagine you being at like a pool party, bathing suit on you, you and your friends, and then some guys and their friends and you talking amongst people, and you know, I think the guy, one of the guys is about to take a picture with her, take a picture of her or something.
Speaker 2: He just flips his girl's breast out and she's.
Speaker 3: Like trying to cover it up, and like h laughing, like uncomfortably, because sometimes when you're embarrassed or even scared, you kind of laughing off. You don't know what's about to happen next when something unexpected like that happens, I'm like, this, nigga is wild. Like a got a dude I know posted it on Instagram and he was like, if I were to ever see one of my friends do this, I'm walking away immediately so they can go to jail by themself, right Like.
Speaker 1: Because what what makes you think that every woman is just.
Speaker 2: At your disposal?
Speaker 1: Yeah, in a sexual manner, like watch out exactly.
Speaker 3: And so if I feel like other men need to check this behavior, the other men that was that was with him should have said something like, dog you tripping?
Speaker 2: Relax?
Speaker 3: Where's your manager? Where are the people who supposed to care about you to make sure you're not fucking up?
Speaker 1: They know who?
Speaker 3: And look birds of a feather who locked together. I was telling one of my one of my guy friends that the other day. I was like, I know a lot of good women. I know a lot of good single women. And based on your dating history, Nigga, I know you've ran across a lot of good single women that you just didn't do right.
Speaker 2: You passed up on him, right.
Speaker 3: I also know a lot of a lot of whack ass dudes, And based on the conversations like he tells me about some of the people he know, like his guy friends, they ain't shit terrible. So I'm like, why do you hang with him? Like I know, like he he's a nice guy, but he won't settle down. That's his only drawback. The rest of them that these guys are, they're not good people.
Speaker 2: Why do you hang with him? It's something about you and them, like you see and you see yourself and them a little bit.
Speaker 1: Maybe he yeah, maybe he don't show you that side of him. He probably.
Speaker 3: He definitely pulling people titties out and putting women in compromising positions and shit like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's wold, that's horrible. That's yeah, that's horrible. Men don't spend enough time checking out the men.
Speaker 1: Pull my titt out if you want to, only ten niggas with millions so I can come home take you to court?
Speaker 2: Right, ten million dollars is this lawsuit right now against him? Rightfully?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she should get every penny put that nigga, she.
Speaker 1: Should get every penny don't touch my body, sir. Yep, you got me fucked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's definitely wilding.
Speaker 1: I'm the only one who pulls my titties out in the public. I'll do it when I'm ready, right, you don't get to do it the fuck. It's like MARTI grab bitch. I ain't gotta ask me, you know, for no motherfucking beads.
Speaker 3: Hey, you just had a random ass party on a random summer's day and this shit happened.
Speaker 2: That is fucking wild.
Speaker 3: So did you see this article as a Tennessee woman accused of hiring a hit man to murder the wife of a man she met on a dating app.
Speaker 1: It says, damn, she wanted that nigga give me the duke. But here's the thing, he was already got one foot out the door.
Speaker 5: Girl.
Speaker 1: You ain't had to kill that lady he had on a date app.
Speaker 3: No, okay, so he wasn't married yet. I tried to kill that engaged the guy. Why is he on the dating app? I guess because you free until you're married. Shit, we need to realize that bit. You're single until you married, and.
Speaker 1: You gotta act like a wife to be a wife. That's what TDJ said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you end up being a wife to all these niggas who never wife you. That's what happens oftentimes. A Tennessee woman landed herself in an unfortunate legal trouble. According to reports, Melody Sayser is being accused of hiring a hitman to murder the wife of a man she met on match dot com. The environmental compliance specialist was reportedly arrested on May eighteenth and is being held as a suspect who allegedly attempted to attempted murder for hire. M four h is what I like to call it.
Speaker 1: Damn, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: The forty seven year old allegedly threatened David Wallace and his wife Jennifer, and also tracked them using a fitness app to send time updates and information to a fabricated assassination.
Speaker 2: Website that tipped off law enforcement.
Speaker 3: Okay, so people be buying hitman on the dark web and you can only paying bitcoin, So Sayser compensated nine seven hundred and fifty dollars worth of bitcoin to the online killers market. Like you really thought you could just go to the internet fit you dumb. It's the car of murder.
Speaker 1: It's so stupid ass, your big dumb ass.
Speaker 3: So she went to on online killer's market site using the username Cattree. Reports claimed David and Saser matched on the dating in twenty twenty, but the nature of their relationship isn't clear.
Speaker 2: He hit that pussy.
Speaker 3: Things between the two hikers got rocky after David disclosed to say So that he was going to marry his then fiance Jennifer. According to court documents and listen, she responded back to him about the about getting married. She said, I hope you fall off a cliff and die. She meant that shit and it's convicted.
Speaker 2: She can Uh, what's her name? Her name reality?
Speaker 1: No, that's Brandy from a thin lit love.
Speaker 3: It's a very thin line between love and heat. So if convicted of the murder for higher charge, she could be jailed for up to ten years.
Speaker 1: Damn, No more hikes for you.
Speaker 3: Ho shame.
Speaker 1: It ain't never that deep.
Speaker 2: Never she's tripping. She is tripping.
Speaker 1: She's she's seen the ad remember that movie where it was like looking seeking a man for a man? He said he does wet work and the man came to pee on him.
Speaker 2: What it was horrible?
Speaker 1: Bosses and they were trying to get their bosses murdered. Oh and he found that ad in the newspaper and they thought it was supposed to get pissed off instead of gainst up by the kill.
Speaker 3: We are a man looking for a man.
Speaker 2: You watched too much TV man You a kid?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it, favorite pastime.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: So girl the baby uh did a summer jam and as he was leaving backstage, a fan backstage literally there's video, walks up to him and asks to suck his dick right now. And she's like, put out jamal right, and he like he act like he was unloosening his pants buckle, but you know, obviously he didn't do it, and they kept on walking and she was like, you playing, you playing, well, it's raising these with girls too. Well, he pulled this dick out. You was gonna drop down in the middle of backstage sum'mer jam in front of all those people and put his penuts in your mouth.
Speaker 3: I actually actually saw that at Biker's Weekend one year like a woman I don't know, I don't know, man, just the Land of the Free.
Speaker 1: Extra.
Speaker 3: If we was in Dubai, you get your damn head chopped off. For some type of ship like that. We got too much freight, man, it's just too much.
Speaker 1: If I suck your dick, it's a reward for something that you've done for me.
Speaker 3: It's never it's not just.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: I don't just want to suck dick.
Speaker 1: Right, This is a schoomy stag nigga. This is a treat for you because you behave.
Speaker 3: Not as gooby snack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just out here.
Speaker 2: See, that's why the game's so fucked up.
Speaker 1: Now, that's why dating it's so hard, because it's girls out here just ready to suck your dig for clout exactly.
Speaker 3: We set the standard, ladies. These men cannot the bar. The bar is low as far as as hell. Yeah, it's real low.
Speaker 1: Pull your dick out, I suck your dick. I thought she was a crackhead. I was like, Oh, she wants some grass. It's Friday, Felicia. Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's terrible, man. What's the thought process? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I always think. I oftentimes I think about like girls that like in high school and shit like that. Like I know several girls in high school that got like real life trains ran on them by other high school boys. Like what's the thought process. This one girl used to call her we wee mout like I know, I know, man, it's like.
Speaker 2: And another girl used to call her ooze. They said she had green stepped on her couchie.
Speaker 1: There was a girl they used to call her ben Wallace because she's been walls shut up, you get it, I got it. Okay, it was witty, It was witty as fuck, but it was me. Yeah, that's like, what's the thought process? Like, you gotta have a little bit more self love than that. Man, ain't no way.
Speaker 3: I'm backstage, and I guess the groupies backstage. Michael Jackson sung about them them dirty Dianas.
Speaker 1: But listen, why are you Yeah, you're right, but you don't even know if that dick is safe. Just because a person is on TV and rich, they are not exempt from diseases in STDs, he could have a bumpy face. Exact, you just ready to just slam it down your throat.
Speaker 3: Saw Charleston White talking about blueface in the Christian rockshit situation. He was like, all of these dudes got that got that bumper dick, and they all having sex with the same girl. So they all bumped up, bumping into each other. It's the truth.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, so you just gotta be careu.
Speaker 3: Look, I know we said that was it, but I want to talk about Erica Baidu right quick. Ericabaidu shed not put a hex on blue face ass and with the energy of all black women around the world, he better be goddamn careful. So she reposted he did a video where he had all these other pregnant women, and again it's about women setting standards because these nick clowns gonna clown right, But there should be no pregnant woman that would allow herself to be objected, uh, subjected to the bullshit in a video to basically harass his now pregnant girlfriend or ex girlfriend whatever she is to him. She's pregnant with your child. So you're using other women and they're allowing you to use him use them.
Speaker 2: To taunt her.
Speaker 3: That is fucked up. So Erica Baidu reposted the ship on her story. She was like, this nigga is trash Universe, do your thing, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. I agree with what you're saying, but I also feel like she has to take some accountability because this nigga has been consistent.
Speaker 5: With the bulls.
Speaker 3: And if he's doing a shit on camera, imagine what he was he doted on women off camera?
Speaker 1: Right, he ain't never been no prize as far as I'm concerned, Like you knew who you got pregnant by?
Speaker 2: And the streets do say he got that bumpy d.
Speaker 1: So yeah, man, so just see sections.
Speaker 3: Yes, I wasn't talking about Krishan Rock in that instance, saying that set in the standard. I'm talking about these women that participate, Yes, Like, why would you participate? You're pregnant too? Why would you participate in the video? Y'all gotta be some crackheads. Ain't no way, bruh. You want you need money that bad? You're pregnant too, Like, I know the emotions, you feel the emotion this woman is going through the same thing. Why would you do that to another one? Why would you participate in the taunting of another pregnant woman?
Speaker 1: Why would he even want to make that as a video? This thick is nuts.
Speaker 2: He's disgusting, man, disgusting. Yeah, he's disgusting. But I mean they're they're allowing it. They're allowing it. He got mammy issues for sure.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I believe his mom is young. She probably like our age. They grew up together.
Speaker 2: That's the problem.
Speaker 1: No, she probably like your age. That like they older than me the birthday of the mom.
Speaker 3: And I'm still younger than your.
Speaker 2: Thirty four this year.
Speaker 3: I'm gonula, just start identifying as a rich white lady. Man, actually a rich white man. I want to identify as a rich white man because they got all the power.
Speaker 1: And if you're a gay, rich white man, she run the whole world.
Speaker 3: Man, just yawning on the mike. Y'all, listen, let's wrap this up. Yes, bitch, you did. But anyway, we got a special guest and we talked back this week, y'all. One of the funniest.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I love when we have a funny guest, me too, man, it just makes it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all, we got Kerwin Clayborne and we talked back this week. He's doing a show in Charlotte. If you missed it, you missed it. But he's still on tour.
Speaker 2: What did he say. I think he said he'd be in.
Speaker 1: Street Port. No, I think it it was Oklahoma or something. But anyway, Hi, Yeah, he's on tour, y'all. He sold out, so you can't go and the.
Speaker 3: Show is good. Okay, it's good. He's funny, and he didn't start doing stand up. He started, you know, doing those skits online. But it's hilarious. His show is really really good. So check it out, y'all. Tune in.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back after this commercial.
Speaker 3: Ahllright, y'all.
Speaker 2: So clearly we got a funny motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Another one we talked back in. Another one, Yes you want, y'all. It's Kerwin Clayboy. It's Charlotte, North Carolina tonight hanging out. When we talked back, y'all, what's up with?
Speaker 5: What's up with?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 5: Mike Chick, Mike Chick, Yes, thank.
Speaker 1: You for coming. Man, I appreciate you for real.
Speaker 6: Thank y'all for bringing me here because it's my first time experiencing this.
Speaker 3: So it's nice in here, right it is.
Speaker 5: At first, you scared me.
Speaker 6: I was like, when we took you down here, we've been going to dungeon. My manager, I say, hey, you'll be right now.
Speaker 5: Let's see what.
Speaker 3: Does he have a pistol on him?
Speaker 5: Now? He got hands? He was he brought the hands. Yeah, he brought the hands.
Speaker 1: We can fighte to.
Speaker 3: Those thing exactly.
Speaker 2: I've I've been learning how to kick sweet niggas mid sentence.
Speaker 1: So I just gotta tell you one of your videos that I absolutely love and I stole it from you. Loki. All right, you did a remember this silhouette challenge. They was doing the red the red background. You was like, oh, if you're old wife, couldn't see you, baby. I did my silhouette and then I cut to you saying that shit, it was funny. Every every husband that was in my DMS, I sent that video to him. Yeah, we telling all right, let's get into it. So tell us in our listeners how you got started.
Speaker 5: I was doing just doing like funny videos.
Speaker 6: Well before the videos, we ain't have nothing from the country deep in the country, So what we did for fun we was always me and my sister.
Speaker 5: Had a game called make Me lay Out.
Speaker 6: So I decided to grab one of my grandmama wigs and put it on my head and then I'm gonna take a female And she ended up posting it on Facebook and it blew up like it hit a million views like overnight, damn. So I was like, you know what, let me try it again, just to test it out. I did it again that one bleuw Funny and my following Blue Fudder.
Speaker 5: I said, okay, that's what these folks want.
Speaker 2: So you weren't doing comedy, no.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, I never think what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: And then the ones that you that you think don't hit, they hit all videos I was dropping hitting me, it just stayed going viral. So I was like, okay, let me stay consistent with this. So my manager, he from my hometown. He he was known for bringing all the big comedians in and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: So he hit me up. He was like, man, I wanted you to holdt a show. I'm like, what this nigga? Fny like that, like I'm funny. Yeah, yeah, that nigga.
Speaker 6: I was like, I'm not funny on stage on Funny in videos that he was like, man, I'm telling you. He was like, come out, You're gonna have a good time. I'm like, this nigga, do not know what he talking about. I was like, I got I'm going out of town. I blew him out bout three times. I'm like, I'm going out of town. I ain't got time. So he hit me up the last time. He was like, man, I know you ain't going nowhere else. He said just come to the show, do the show, and I guarantee you gonna like it. So I did to show her his first laugh, I said, hold up, now, okay. Ever since then, we've been going five years scrat non stop.
Speaker 1: So you wrote a set like you wrote out like a set, or you just went up there and prime.
Speaker 5: Went up there, and that's the just experienced that ourself.
Speaker 3: Girl, that shit is scary, but you be ready for the next time.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So I just I mean, I tried it out and I'm like, okay, because when I.
Speaker 6: First was doing tour, I had my characters, the old Lady, the old man, and then the Kisha characters.
Speaker 5: So after that, now I'm just doing the Kisha.
Speaker 3: Character and so these characters based off of real people or what.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my family, Yeah.
Speaker 3: How they feel about that.
Speaker 5: My sister she like, she's like, nigga, is that me? Like, because my son she stayed.
Speaker 6: That's why I everybody, please do not follow my sister for nothing. She go to gs, she fight, she do everything. This girl been locked up all her I like her. I'll be like, don't follow her up.
Speaker 5: I'll block her.
Speaker 6: And the part about it like, yeah, she got about eight pages and I block them off. She's like age, I said, I sent it to me, I hurry up and block down. And I said, I ain't finn follow.
Speaker 1: You to she young?
Speaker 3: Older?
Speaker 5: She older, she's my oldest sister.
Speaker 1: How many siblings do you have?
Speaker 5: Is my mama got two girls, two boys.
Speaker 6: My brother passed last year, my oldest brother, I'm sorry last year.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it's just me and my two crazy sisters.
Speaker 1: So now I want to ask you this because you do some female characters and there's criticism that goes along with the black men doing female characters.
Speaker 5: Don't care.
Speaker 1: I was about to say, how do you deal with the criticism.
Speaker 6: When I first started, because everybody was like, you know, he gay and I was I was like, nigga, I'm not gay.
Speaker 5: And I was telling her.
Speaker 6: So I was like, look, I'm finna stop this because I don't like it. And my sister like, man, you know.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 5: And I just every.
Speaker 6: Time I say I want to stop doing it, I get a message from somebody to me how my videos helped then, and I'm like, you know what, forget them folks, And then I'm getting paid for I was like, man.
Speaker 2: Not, you're getting paid to be a black lady.
Speaker 1: To be your sister.
Speaker 5: She already told me. I't giving my money. I give a list. I put some dance in the car.
Speaker 6: But the reason I do it because I feel can't nobody knail my character how I want them and there, so that's why I do. I was like, I mean, I could have got somebody, but it's not gonna be right high pictured, so I do it myself.
Speaker 3: So you would have somebody act like this with you doing a voiceover, No, I'm.
Speaker 6: Talking about like the female charcter, Like, I actually like it for you and I want you to nail like that, but the voice gotta be.
Speaker 3: The same, right.
Speaker 6: I'm like, I stick to myself. So and then my fans selfish, they only want to see me.
Speaker 1: They'll probably be mad if I don't like her voice. So I thought that was like.
Speaker 3: You was putting. So you ever got bood doing stand up?
Speaker 5: Never?
Speaker 6: Never never, Just every air comedian, every comedian to probably say they got booed.
Speaker 5: I never got booed.
Speaker 1: I never no cricket moments like damn that joke didn't.
Speaker 6: I mean, if it happened, I'm gonna just get on get down on stage and tickle you like you know, I'm gonna point you in your stomach, but you're gonna do something, You're gonna say something. But nah, I never I mean because I have fun in my shoulder, like we are like, So.
Speaker 3: You're never nervous Like the first time you did stand him because you said you was putting your manager off?
Speaker 2: How many every time blocking your blessing?
Speaker 6: I ain't gonna say I always been nervous now because looking standing up and get.
Speaker 5: A lot of people.
Speaker 6: That's why I always I used to get a drink before the show, right, just to knock all the nervousness out. But now I'm like, you're gonna laugh laugh. If not, I'm still gonna get paid.
Speaker 1: So that's the fact. Now, let me ask you this, what's your mount rush more of comedy? Like your four greatest comedians that like help inspire you.
Speaker 5: Ed Murphy Richard Pride. I like Jamie Fox? Who else? I ain't gonna lie. I like the new comedians too. I like Carlos. I'm not gonna.
Speaker 3: Mississippi.
Speaker 5: I like Carlos too.
Speaker 1: He's okay.
Speaker 3: So you build the following overnight basically, right, how long did it take you to build your following online?
Speaker 6: I've been doing this since twoenty and twelve.
Speaker 3: What you been doing before before you started making skits to work with Nissan?
Speaker 5: I have to block this girl.
Speaker 6: This girl, but I want to hear you know, I don't know what y'all search like?
Speaker 5: How you know block you? You don't know what she did? Like this nigga used to work in me.
Speaker 1: So I was gonna ask you if you could work on my radio.
Speaker 6: Before you.
Speaker 5: Take it back.
Speaker 6: I'd have missed some buttons and everything on the radios.
Speaker 5: I'm like, y'all sure, y'all want to see this car.
Speaker 1: If you weren't doing comedy, what would you be doing? Because you said you would never go back to Nissan, what would you be doing?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 5: A probably scripting stripper?
Speaker 1: Stripper? I can see that, you can.
Speaker 3: I can see that.
Speaker 5: I started to create.
Speaker 3: What would your name be though? What would your your stripping name be?
Speaker 5: I don't know. Big duck, Big.
Speaker 1: Duck, Big duck.
Speaker 2: A couple to this day, y'all make some door, get your ones ready.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite city that you uh do you go to to perform?
Speaker 3: Houston?
Speaker 5: Host?
Speaker 3: I don't know that's your biggest following down there?
Speaker 5: Houston, New Orleans, Memphist.
Speaker 6: I got a lot of off whole lot, but my favorite one would be Houston.
Speaker 2: I just like to see that you be going to the strip clubs all you're at there.
Speaker 5: I never been to the Script Club once.
Speaker 6: I went to Atlanta and I had a bad experience there. What happened first time going? I just did the show, got some money, a lot of money, and.
Speaker 5: You spent it, like, let me go to the Script Club.
Speaker 6: I was like, cool, let's ball out. And I was like, I took two hundred dollars. I'm like, you know what, this all.
Speaker 5: Everything? And they brought this girl out. This girl I'm talking about. The girl was built. This girl was so thick. I'm telling me.
Speaker 6: She was right, dark skinned, low cut chocolate. She comings like the wind were blowing. First one she I ain't even do like this.
Speaker 5: I just handed her the money. I gave it to her. I said, go put that in your pocket.
Speaker 6: I told my partner, I said, I'm finna go to the ATM and get about four hundred dollars. I she stayed in my section the whole time. I spent by about twelve hundred dollars. Because I was borrowing money, I couldn't get no all my card that night, not you buying mymorrow money for all my homeboys. Let me get two hundred from you and when I can to check on paying that man. When I tell you, I got in that car and I realized what I did. I went on their Facebook page. I was like, listen, I need to find their chocolate girl to get my money.
Speaker 3: A pussy that ain't getting drinking.
Speaker 5: Everything I'm told, I'm like throwing everything she was in there.
Speaker 1: I was like, that's how the strip club do you like? They keep getting and as soon as that money stops son she left.
Speaker 6: I said, where the girl in She'm gone. I'm like, you need to tell me her name. I need my money bag that one.
Speaker 5: Don't go.
Speaker 6: Everybody in a line like come to the script club. I say, nope, unless y'all find that girl. Oh me, she got me good. I told the girl when she would dancer, I was like, listen, I need to take you to see my mama. I said, you need to meet my mam and grandmama.
Speaker 3: Oh you had me that.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, she the whole job, she's been doing her job.
Speaker 5: I planned, I think about it. I was like, we finna get married. Everything your future.
Speaker 3: You just wanted to make love in the club. I had that.
Speaker 1: What's what strip club?
Speaker 3: Magic City?
Speaker 5: Might was Blue Flame? I don't know. It was a it was a house and it was gated.
Speaker 3: A gated house.
Speaker 5: It was like it was it blue was a strip club, script club?
Speaker 3: There might be Magic City.
Speaker 5: What's that? No, that won't walk a flock and stuff?
Speaker 1: It might be Blue Flame.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a white house and it's everybody be there. It's gated. It's a black gate in the house inside the gate.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've been there. I went there for a QCP birthday party that after, and it's like a nice white house and you gotta go in the gate. Yeah, Okay, I can't. I can't tell it was there the whole club.
Speaker 5: I ain't forgot. I gotta find it.
Speaker 1: What's your wildest story that happened on the road? Like craziest thing.
Speaker 6: I got book to do a show in Texas. I was hosting a stage play.
Speaker 5: It was with what's some folks like it was the boy from Stumpty Yard short Yep, it was him. Damn. It was a lot of people.
Speaker 6: I can't even remember their name, but they booked us and we was like, you know this legit.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: So we got the front end, so when we do a show, we get the back end before we go on the show.
Speaker 5: So didn't nobody find a promoter.
Speaker 6: So they were trying to start the show, and everybody was like, we're not finna start this show till we get paid.
Speaker 5: So he was telling everybody, I don't finna get the money. I'm finna get the money.
Speaker 6: So come to find out, everybody was looking for him, so they came to get me. They was like, man, your manager got the promoter locked up in the room.
Speaker 5: They were like, please go get him. I'm like, nah, this nigga all up to money. I said, I don't finna lock him up in the room myself. So ending up my manager. He was like, I'm gonna write you'll check. My managers like, nah, you're finna pay us right now. We ain't gonna take no chick.
Speaker 6: So I got paid. All the other people didn't get paid, like Columba. I don't know if they paid them now, but they didn't get the money. So they would see Hugh, They like, man, can you tell your manager to go in there and get my money. I'm like, y'all gonna tell me yourself, And I was like, I would never do everybody a mena A MENA girl was there put them up.
Speaker 5: Yep. She was like, can you go get my money for me? I'm like, y'all, I'm matter this.
Speaker 1: What he had to do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he locked him up and there secure. They had security and everything security. They ain't even go in the room. I'm like, man, but y'all only cousins doing security.
Speaker 5: They were not doing.
Speaker 3: So what's your process for preparing for your shows? Like how do you come up with your content aside from you know, your characters on social media? You do that on stage two, right, yep. So if we come to the show tonight, we can expect that.
Speaker 6: You can expend some coming I do. I do stand up, so I might hit you with a piece of stuff. I dude on my videos, but it's standing up like I'm transitioning and standout.
Speaker 5: So I'm gonna be seeing So.
Speaker 1: You be up there just like picking that people out in the crowd, like, I mean, I don't got that looked like my wig you got on out there.
Speaker 6: I might, I might, I might test it out, but normally I don't pick on the crowd.
Speaker 5: That's why they love me, because I don't do that now.
Speaker 6: I might if I see something they catch my eye, I'm like, oh yeah, I'm finna say something about you.
Speaker 5: It's just all love. That's all.
Speaker 3: Any crazy fans stories, yes, a lot.
Speaker 5: I always tell the stories.
Speaker 6: I was in Michigan, Southfield, Michigan, and I was doing some show.
Speaker 5: You know, girls down in south Field.
Speaker 6: Big cy not like out of shape, they like big, like stout like mainly some of them. And we ended the show and it was three girls that stayed these girl b these girl like football players, and they stayed around and they was like, we want to take some picture. I'm like, come on, y'all take the picture. And the girl was all up on me. She was like, what y'all finna do after this? I'm like, go to sleep. So so she was like, y'all not trying to do nothing. And then she was like, your manager, look like I said, listen, we just come here to do a show.
Speaker 5: So we get in mind y'all.
Speaker 6: It was snowing. It was snowing, so we take the pictures. We get in the vehicle.
Speaker 5: They loaded up in a tie hole. It was a toiehole. The door was faded like it just been wrecked or something.
Speaker 6: And we started pulling out and I see the same every turn we was making the truckles make it. I told my manager, I say, nigga, them girls following us.
Speaker 5: He was like, no, they not.
Speaker 6: I said, watch this, we get to your hotel. But we turned to a hotel before hours, they turned right behind us. We pulled up to the front of the hotel.
Speaker 5: They pulled up to the front, they let the one and down.
Speaker 6: I was like, I told my man, I say, nigga, I told y'all they following us, and he told He was like, man, what y'all own?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 6: What's She was like, NA, we were just trying to show y'all how easy it is.
Speaker 5: Like y'all didn't know we was behind y'all And I say, no, we seen you.
Speaker 6: And I seen the girl in the back texting somebody. I told my man, I said, nigga, you better pull off. She called him somebody and we got out of there. And it was crazy because I supposed to been did a promo for the woman and she was like, let us get your room at the casino. I'm like, why would I let you give me a room so you can have a key to it and in there and rape me because.
Speaker 5: I don't say no.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna tell you no, but going to get it since you beating New York. Yeah, like just gone because you're gonna take it even if I say no.
Speaker 5: Just gone.
Speaker 6: So I was like, I ain't going. That's why I say I go to Detroit. I'm heavy security for the women.
Speaker 5: Yes, especially women, ladies. Women.
Speaker 6: Man, these women was andre the giant bed because girl grabbing me and she was like you really want I was like, ma'am listen, madam, please.
Speaker 5: Let me go battle. That was too much.
Speaker 6: Man, that's the only scene that it happened in here. Like this girl show up to every every time I come to Southfield.
Speaker 5: And I be telling my foot, I say, watch that one right there. She don't get no pictures. We ain't doing no pictures with her.
Speaker 1: She is your biggest fan.
Speaker 5: You need to You can't do it.
Speaker 3: You can't feed that energy.
Speaker 6: Man, give her something. No, Indeed, that girl gonna kill me. I'll be in the hospital.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: So you came up on social media. So what do you think some of the negatives are with social media. I've been getting dragged from just making a comment recently.
Speaker 6: Man, they blocked me for everything. I could go live and spit outside. They gonna block me, like it don't.
Speaker 5: Matter what I say.
Speaker 6: I always get blocked always on all accounts, TikTok, Facebook.
Speaker 5: I don't be.
Speaker 6: Doing nothing like, Man, they took monetization from me and everything, so I can't do nothing.
Speaker 3: So what are you making money at now? Online?
Speaker 6: I'm not That's what I'm saying. If you stand up now, yeah, I do all like I do my stand up. I get paid from stand up for the videos I'm I've been putting out free.
Speaker 1: Videos even on YouTube.
Speaker 5: Yeah, monetize.
Speaker 6: I'm monetized. And the thing about YouTube, I don't push it. I got like six or five thousand subscribers and I don't push it.
Speaker 3: But you put the content out there all right, other people posting, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Other people going viral off of my videos on YouTube. So and then I try to put it, I get like a thousand views. I'm like nigga, they blowing up. They got like five hundred thousand.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, you gotta get an algorithm. That's why ship we're working on YouTube now. That ship is a job, real for real, but it's a big check if you can get an algorithm, if you got sixty five thousand followers, it's like nine dollars per a thousand views.
Speaker 2: It's how it is.
Speaker 1: We got a nice little forty six dollars check recently.
Speaker 5: That's a lot of movie.
Speaker 3: We're gonna buy a rollie or something like that.
Speaker 6: I got twenty dollars in my count on YouTube. I say I'm gonna let that be alone. Take the chip right.
Speaker 3: Here, we're back, because I definitely was googling that as was trying to figure out.
Speaker 5: I never found nothing so secret either.
Speaker 3: My sh ain't on Google.
Speaker 1: So what are you married?
Speaker 3: No? I'm not married.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: I ain't got no cheer, got no dogs, no more.
Speaker 5: What y'all doing like this right here?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: God, we're doing?
Speaker 5: No kids?
Speaker 3: No, don buy me a baby next year?
Speaker 1: By yeah, a man or a dog? The baby? Oh kid? A doctor?
Speaker 3: M hm?
Speaker 1: I might okay, So I don't want none of that.
Speaker 5: Focused on. It's gonna get to I wish your nigga was heard.
Speaker 1: I know if I can't, so yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Gotta pull the water in my hand.
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: What how is the weather?
Speaker 3: I hear?
Speaker 5: Like the really good? Like this is a nice area up the hill.
Speaker 1: So are you're very secret about your relationships?
Speaker 5: A very secret?
Speaker 6: Like I don't I feel Let me tell you why my stuff secret? Because social media only focused on me, Like I could put out I'm married. You know, I'm in a relationship all that. So they ain't gonna like that. They don't be wanting to see that. So I separate mine.
Speaker 1: Personal life from your.
Speaker 3: It's good you was able to do that from you know, day one. A lot of people can't baby mama get on Instagram. Everybody got kids?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you do put a little girl I seen.
Speaker 5: Yeah I got I got a lot of kids.
Speaker 2: How many kids? At least tell us how many kids you got?
Speaker 5: I got a lot.
Speaker 6: I mean it's enough to fit in a van. I got some kids though, Yeah, I got some.
Speaker 1: Do you want more.
Speaker 5: If I get them? Yeah? Yeah, I ain't gonna stop going when I pull in our park. That that makes sense. Yeah, if I pull it, I'm bagging in. So I'm there for the whole night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's how that goes. I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 5: I ain't leaving the car warmed up. It's off. He's on the dresser.
Speaker 1: So I want us to play a game called Trading Places. Mm hm, So you play a female characters? We want to know, all right, First, the first question, if you woke up a woman for twenty four hours, what would you do with that time?
Speaker 3: That's the first thing you're gonna do if you wake up as a woman and your period on.
Speaker 5: Oh you gotta say that, now stay at the bed all day?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 5: I don't know. Oh Jesus, I don't know. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: You play this female character doing it?
Speaker 1: What would Kisha do?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: If you go out and be messing that's basically what she do, Go be messy, get in a fight, and.
Speaker 5: Then go home. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know because I couldn't picture myself saying do so. No, I don't know if i'm next question, no, this is a.
Speaker 3: Game, though, I can't say you can.
Speaker 5: Okay. My answer to that will be you ain't.
Speaker 3: Gonna go buy a rolls nothing. No, I'm not an orgasm.
Speaker 5: Now you know what? That probably would be fun.
Speaker 6: Get the rose and put that suck on hot and be like.
Speaker 5: Oh this would they be feeling? Okay? Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Face all the females I know so this is why y'all will be doing.
Speaker 3: That, all right?
Speaker 1: Would you go fifty to fifty in a relationship as a.
Speaker 5: Woman, yes?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 5: Why? Why not? What's wrong with going fit? Y'all don't do fifty fifty? So you want the man have to pay for everything.
Speaker 1: Not anything that's not like, Yeah, that's sound.
Speaker 3: About no, one hundred, one hundred, right, But you know, in the black community is always just who paid the bills, who paid a mortgage, who paid the rent. There's other ways that women pay. Yeah, they bring value and monetarily as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but I'm not doing fifty fifty. No, I don't even think I like men who want to go fifty to fifty with me.
Speaker 5: Well, let me let me say this.
Speaker 6: I can't speak for a woman, but as for a man, I mean a man.
Speaker 5: Supposed to, you know, do all the bills and do.
Speaker 3: All at least aspire, right, that's all we be asking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean supposed to do that. I mean I just know.
Speaker 3: Mean so, so, if you did wake up a woman and your period was on tampons or pads, I.
Speaker 5: Don't even know how I should answer. I don't know.
Speaker 6: There you go to putting something in there, it'll have to be passed because I probably know how to do that. I'd be calling my sisters. How far are y'all supposed to push the.
Speaker 5: For real? This thing wiggling?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: I have one?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Would you wait for your partner doing a ten year big?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: Why when them those closed another one opened up ten years?
Speaker 2: You think of a wait for you ladies, y'all had mental illness.
Speaker 5: If you wait for the teen years, it's so much you could do in ten years.
Speaker 6: And when that last year comes around that month, whoever you would ay this nigga finna get out of jail?
Speaker 5: He crazy?
Speaker 3: Been there?
Speaker 5: You on the phone with him? Yeah, I ain't doing nothing. Wait for you soon that phone ain't up? You out.
Speaker 3: I definitely had to get rid of a nigga before another word came home before because I feel like I didn't break up with you, the fans broke us up.
Speaker 6: Then you tell he find out like who that nigga is? I thought I was your nigga. Yeah, you my nigga in jail.
Speaker 5: He my nigga.
Speaker 3: Period.
Speaker 1: I feel like men expect women to hold it, hold me down.
Speaker 6: Up.
Speaker 3: I think women who wait for men to come from prison, have mental health issues.
Speaker 5: It's like, I.
Speaker 3: Want to know where this nigga at all the time.
Speaker 5: I ain't. I ain't. No, you can't see me. Oh, woman actually waiting for me.
Speaker 3: Women meet men who are in prison, they meet them via somebody else.
Speaker 2: Ain't no way you feel the relationship getting married.
Speaker 6: That loan like no. A woman could tell you she gonna wait for I mean she's not. She ain't gonna let you know what he is, and she's gonna be doing something.
Speaker 1: Do you think Papoo's waiting on mand?
Speaker 5: No? Come in? But one in them follow me? No?
Speaker 1: In? Are you doing?
Speaker 6: Ye? No?
Speaker 5: Come in? I don't know.
Speaker 3: All right if you woke up a woman? Uh middle part or side part?
Speaker 2: What you're here?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Did we see them wigs be where that ship got no part? The part that ship ain't got no part, especially that little choppy brown one.
Speaker 5: You need to throw that. They call that the apple pile weed.
Speaker 6: That's I don't know, I say, I say miller.
Speaker 1: Middle part us down. Yeah, Okay, you wake up and your period is late after a flee you're keeping it? Are you going to the clinic?
Speaker 5: Going to the clinic straight like that? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Because you never know who you might I did it with. Didn't you go to the clinic or get that plan? B probably swallow two of them.
Speaker 1: It's too late for the if you're periodlated, it's too late for playing B. It's over.
Speaker 5: Something happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seventy two hours.
Speaker 5: Something happen. I'm finish. Get it out myself. Yah, I don't know. I don't even come to the dollar like y'all. Just take me through the proceiege.
Speaker 6: I got everything here. Show me how to face signed me, Show me how to get this out of me? Everything, everything I did not want, the baby, hell with Benjamin button disease.
Speaker 5: Get this out of me.
Speaker 3: Might wake up at it, won't walk. Uh?
Speaker 1: You paying for first dates as a woman as a woman.
Speaker 5: Let's do something as a man as a woman.
Speaker 1: First date you we women, We just want to see your perspective because oftentimes men like how they feel women should behave. It's not how they feel men should. You know.
Speaker 5: So, I mean, I ain't no problem with paying on the first day. I pay on the first day.
Speaker 3: Would you let a woman pay for the first day?
Speaker 5: Nah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been without. I've been out with a guy and tried to pay. He was like, man, you're trying.
Speaker 6: To No, it's not there. If it's first day, I'd rather pay for the first day. Not a sacle on them be looking at you like sliding their tail like you get that one mm tag team that mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: You ain't doing that.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna do that.
Speaker 1: I pay for it. I'm not paying for no date, girl, I'm not. I mean, not no first date.
Speaker 3: That's why.
Speaker 1: No. Not the second day either, probably not the third day.
Speaker 3: If I invite you out, I'm gonna pay, or I'm gonna expect to pay. So if you I still expect you to pay.
Speaker 1: I see when I'm very meticulous about how I invite people out. I invite them to take me out, like you want to take me to the movies, or you're gonna.
Speaker 5: Throw it out there. I'd be like, I mean, you're gonna pay for it.
Speaker 1: I'll take you out, and you ain't taking me if I pay for it.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying I'm picking you up. So it's like put in the car and we get there and you pay for it.
Speaker 1: So but after a while I will start paying. But no, just not in the beginning, because I want to record it.
Speaker 3: Some of these niggas be pimps.
Speaker 2: Man, you gotta be careful even letting niggas know you got money for real.
Speaker 5: Yeah, y'all deal with the wrongs.
Speaker 3: You just never know.
Speaker 2: You never know people until you know. You know what I'm saying, You just don't know.
Speaker 1: You know how these niggas, I know they be big Mississippi, big big.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know that when they call you big home, they want some money, right like I can.
Speaker 5: Have folks tell me they whole life story.
Speaker 6: I'm like, let me stop you short, because I got it after this story.
Speaker 3: That's why you got to ask them first. Soon as they come with the damn man, I need to pay my such and such. You gotta throw out your problems quick.
Speaker 5: I m paid.
Speaker 6: Minds, I'm broke. They'll ask you for so much money. I got folks in box me that I don't even know my car finna get repoked? Can you send me twenty nine hundred? I'm like she they send me the pitch and everything in the car. I'm like, the car not even worth that much, like the car worth fire.
Speaker 5: You need to let them repose that byby random stranger random. I'm finna get e victied. Can you see me. I'm like, where's your family? You don't even know me.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a bleeding heart for anybody that like reached out to you? And you was like, Manna, I'm gonna help them.
Speaker 6: You know what what give me is when they do the babies. Y'alln't know if it's a scam or not. Man, my baby ain't ate or nothing.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm just trying to see how the slide in your DMS next year.
Speaker 5: I'm just better block you after this show me.
Speaker 3: Duveall literally just posted some shit like that because somebody tried to scam him a couple of months ago. They had three kids. Now they saying the same message. Now they got four kids. I don't know if they had a baby.
Speaker 6: I mean, it don't be that like twenty they be like twenty. No, they be like twenty twenty five to thirty dollars one person. I did it for one person. I'm like, this just twenty five. You know what I'm saying. I mean, I'm doing a good deed. Whatever happened happened.
Speaker 1: So I said, when they said they need to milk money or something like that, twenty five, what can you do with twenty five do.
Speaker 5: They won't say him like twenty five nothing I sent it.
Speaker 2: You can't do shit nowadays.
Speaker 1: You ever had a I'm in a BYD Nate kind of moment where a woman was like, you don't give me that money and I just throw you this pussy real quick. Never never, you wouldn't tell us if.
Speaker 5: You would you, I haven't, for real, I haven't.
Speaker 6: I don't know if they don't do it because they think I'm gonna blastem, but nah, I don't never have.
Speaker 5: None like that.
Speaker 1: That heavyweight from Detroit, go get you next time.
Speaker 6: She is never gonna say it because I'm probably going if I get book on the do my shows on Zoom, she will never see me Again't have to worry about.
Speaker 1: That, goodness.
Speaker 3: So listen, we have a segment in our show, right dumb Bitch Stories, and then you know the male side of that is simp serious, easy way to say this. So it's just just for you to give us a time where you got played by the opposite sex, the same sex but opposite sex, a simp story.
Speaker 1: Oh don't tell us no ship from high school either.
Speaker 2: We always have to make that discone this.
Speaker 5: From high school. This when I was on before.
Speaker 1: Comedy, Niggas always like I don't have nothing like.
Speaker 3: Out here.
Speaker 1: The women always got recent story, but men always talk about when I was in the tenth girl.
Speaker 5: So slick though, let me tell you somebody me. You can't.
Speaker 6: I wanna say sleep. You can't play me because I'm already hip to females. I got two sisters. They put me on game, so you can't play me already, see.
Speaker 1: Like the bullshit before I come, I'll.
Speaker 5: Be in class with my sisters.
Speaker 1: So what happened in tenth grade? Tell us what happened ten?
Speaker 5: Not ten? Seventh grade? Nah, I can't. I can't tell you.
Speaker 1: You ain't never had nobody, You ain't never flew nobody out and the it was on some bullshit went off with somebody else.
Speaker 5: No, No, I don't got no story like that. I'm sorry, I ain't got nothing like that.
Speaker 3: Boo, nigga boo.
Speaker 2: I feel like you lying.
Speaker 5: I'm not lying.
Speaker 3: Everybody gets played. What how long y'all been together? Because maybe that's why you don't want to tell it.
Speaker 6: No, it's a story I can't tell because the girl following me, and I don't want her to know that. So this was oo, No, this was this is a long time ago before Clement, So yeah, she followed me.
Speaker 5: I actually did that story before.
Speaker 1: On on do it again?
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 6: She said, I heard her feelings, so I'm serious though, and I didn't know she was following me.
Speaker 3: But well, it.
Speaker 1: Sounded like it was her fault while her feelings hurt.
Speaker 5: I told the story like.
Speaker 3: So, well, we got a dumb bitch story from one of our listeners. So she says, uh, I tricked my grandma into refinancing her home for four years. Excuse me, refinancing her home four years ago, and I spent the money on plastic surgery, skin treatments, and a new wardrobe. It was an investment to earn more at the club and or marry a rich man. That didn't happen.
Speaker 2: My husband faked, faked his rich lifestyle and it's poor.
Speaker 3: I plan to leave him. COVID hit and I didn't have money. I didn't make any money dancing in the club. Meanwhile, my grandma's mortgage has doubled and she doesn't understand why she may.
Speaker 2: Lose her home and will have to live with us.
Speaker 3: My husband is cool with it, but I can't take care of a dementia person while I'm trying to get a better life for myself. Advice, Well, you.
Speaker 5: Should have took that demention money.
Speaker 1: In here all right, you're going to hell granma.
Speaker 5: To get a room. Man, you took that money.
Speaker 6: You're gonna have to deal with that and get her the master bedroom because that's her house now.
Speaker 1: Period.
Speaker 5: Give me her name, give.
Speaker 3: Me your nigga. Don't deserve nothing.
Speaker 1: No, that's evil. That's really evil to do that to your own granny. Shame on you whoever who sent that. Yeah, sh it, don't work out.
Speaker 5: Look out.
Speaker 3: People ask like.
Speaker 6: A celebrity story, you know, and see I asked everybody your grandma got dementia.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of people with dementia right now.
Speaker 1: Ship. I have one last question for you. What advice would you give people who are trying to start like doing comedy on social media and then transition to stand up and things like that.
Speaker 5: Get out the way. It ain't enough room for y'all. Move out of my way. Y'all blocking the spots and stuff. Get out the way. Ain't no room for you.
Speaker 6: Career, it's already full. Go do something else, Go cut grass or something. We do not need y'all holding up the spots for us dreams y'all.
Speaker 5: Career nah, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just tell people that that's something you want to do. Try take that step. You never know where you might end up. That's what I did, Like I never thought i'd be doing this, So pray about it and go forward. If God tell you different, get out of our weight, because we got this.
Speaker 5: We don't need no more help.
Speaker 1: What's next for you?
Speaker 5: Move?
Speaker 6: This period is in Vo solvers cartoons all that I can see you doing.
Speaker 3: That definitely the cartoon, yes, because the animal videos, Oh my god, like how you come up with that ship?
Speaker 6: I just I normally just prints record and just say whatever on my mind, like it's no rehearsal or nothing.
Speaker 5: I'm mute the video none. I muted it and just go straight through one tape.
Speaker 1: One takes a while. That's the talent for sure, because them monkey videos be hilarious, the monkeys and the baby, and oh my god, I'd be dying.
Speaker 3: You're crazy, all right?
Speaker 1: Tell everybody where they can find you.
Speaker 6: Please find me on only fans h type in OnlyFans dot com, slash big duck, and I'm on plenty of fish dot Com, Black People Meet, I'm everywhere.
Speaker 5: I'm like, for real, I'm on there too.
Speaker 6: I'm on there now. You can find me typing anywhere the real Curvel Clay. It's gonna pop up Facebook, Instagram, TikTok anywhere and your.
Speaker 1: City is the shows like where are you gonna be at next where? They can come see.
Speaker 5: Yeah, click the link in my bio. I mean everywhere. I'm everywhere. I'm going every weekend, all sum along.
Speaker 3: So this episode comes out on Thursday, So we are gonna be at like Thursday Friday next week.
Speaker 5: They know how y'all?
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh hi yo, y'all come see them, guy.
Speaker 5: It's already sold out.
Speaker 1: But next time, next time, you guys.
Speaker 3: All right, y'all, we really appreciate you man for pulling up and we talked back.
Speaker 5: Yes, we do, thank you all for I love this environment.
Speaker 3: It's nice.
Speaker 1: It's nice, right, it's a good And we're gonna come hang out with you tonight. We're gonna come watch the show. No, we're coming to the show in the front.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna make sure y'all in the front.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna sit right up in the front, and we're gonna try to go out after y'all trying to hang out.
Speaker 6: First of all, not with you because you broll me old p nuts, So I already.
Speaker 5: Know she's gonna try to go to a hole in the wall. We'll go somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm coming to that's okay.
Speaker 5: Like we got this list about to check out. We get in there. It's numbers and you see this. This is a nursing home.
Speaker 1: Man, it's a VFW. It's a good time.
Speaker 5: The play bingo.
Speaker 2: Y'all all right, listen, this is Kurl when Claybourne.
Speaker 3: All right, oh we talk back. If you enjoyed this episode, y'all, tune in every Thursday on your iHeartRadio Apple where the fuck you get your podcast at.
Speaker 2: This is your co host, A J Holiday two point.
Speaker 5: Oh bam.
Speaker 1: Yo official taim Vam. Y'all follow me on Instagram. I love you guys so much.
Speaker 3: Remember to speak now and never hold your piece.
Speaker 5: This is always remember sleep down or forever hold your piece.
Speaker 3: Nah, nigga, we don't hold out piece over here never never.
Speaker 5: Okay, they talk back, Okay, Well
Speaker 1: By y'all,