Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: I kill just the bits. What's up, everybody? Happy weekend.
Speaker 3: We are all here together to get caught up on the Bobby Bone Show. Well I've been here all week, but you are joining me, and I'm really excited for you guys to hear what's been happening this.
Speaker 2: Week on the Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 3: Before we get into it, go check out Part one in part three This Weekend with Abby. In part one, we got a little delusional in the studio because it got super hot, so we were just sharing all kinds of things. It was like girl talk on a microphone and nobody knew that we were actually recording in a way. And then part three we answer listener questions, so we talked about Abby's music career, Cheesehead aka her boyfriend, and some other fun stuff.
Speaker 2: So go check those out. But the reason you're here is to get caught up on the show, So let's do it.
Speaker 3: I asked for a favor of Bobby, and that is very uncommon. It's not very usual that I come to Bobby and say, hey, I'd like to do this, but I decided to give it a try because there's been something I've been obsessed with lately, and I kind of want to add to it, and he's the one who might be able to help. But then it took a turn when I realized this favor could turn into other favors from everybody else.
Speaker 4: Number seven, Morgan, what's the question?
Speaker 3: Well, so I have a vinyl collection now that I've recently started. This is a new venture that I'm going into because I've gotten a few from artists that have come in here they've brought on their own, and now that I have one, I'm like, Oh, would be really cool to get some vinyls signed when I'm in the studio. But I feel like that could be super unprofessional, So I wanted to see if you would.
Speaker 2: Allow that to happen.
Speaker 5: What do you have so far?
Speaker 3: Well, like, I have one. If Casey Musgraves ever comes in here, I have one of hers that I bought. If we ever have like more of the my favorite ones that come in it want to be every single one that comes in just a very specific guess.
Speaker 5: If they stop by, I just want to do an exercise.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's just say we're.
Speaker 5: Just me and you in this room.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you asked me that question, what do you think My answer would be me and you know nobody else around it, And you're like, hey, do you care?
Speaker 5: What do you think?
Speaker 4: My answer would be that you don't care? But it's not just me.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, there's someone else.
Speaker 4: So there's there's a there's other folks in this room.
Speaker 5: I know a lot.
Speaker 4: Do you think that affects in anything?
Speaker 2: I don't know that it does.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like it would impact anybody else or make us feel uncomfortable, but I could be wrong.
Speaker 4: Okay, do you feel like you being allowed.
Speaker 5: To get Oh?
Speaker 2: I see what you're saying.
Speaker 5: It's like having kids, you know like it. So what are we saying?
Speaker 3: You're saying If I do it, then somebody named Lunchy you.
Speaker 2: Might also that might and then and then what might?
Speaker 5: And then what might he do?
Speaker 2: Then sell it for money?
Speaker 4: He get every single person that comes to here to sign every single thing.
Speaker 2: He has to ruin it for the rest of us.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, he does.
Speaker 6: Well, why do you think you should get special permissions?
Speaker 2: It's not just that if.
Speaker 3: We have a favorite artist that comes in here, and I have a vinyl and I'd want one out of ten artists to sign it. That's not necessarily it's we're just in this room with them. It would be cool to have for me, for memorabilia for me, not for me to sign and give away for them. You sell everything.
Speaker 4: But he would have every single person signed something people he's never even heard of.
Speaker 6: Right, just in case they get big.
Speaker 2: I didn't think about this.
Speaker 5: He would be hoarding stuff.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we could develop this plan.
Speaker 6: Oh, we can do it. I'm down. I'm one hundred percent down.
Speaker 4: We could develop this plan. Everybody could put on a list their number one and if that number one comes in, you give it to Scuba and Scuba we'll get that number one whomever your number one person is to sign whatever. It is a one time, only one person, only one person, one time.
Speaker 8: Here's the problem. If I come with my list, I got a lot tied at number one.
Speaker 9: We have to pick one.
Speaker 5: He has to pick one. That's part of it.
Speaker 4: Now it's one. Then you get none. See this is and this is why Morgan, I would absolutely say, no problem. But I can't do for you.
Speaker 2: I didn't think about Lunchbox doing this.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 6: Just me, don't have like I'm the only one.
Speaker 9: Here's you are the only one that does Scooba.
Speaker 5: Haven't we had a deal with this before we have with a whole guitar scenario. Yeah, I got this charity kicks for kids and I need.
Speaker 4: Just it was just every time somebody to come in and it was like, hey, we need to do this a different way. I don't even charity, but I don't mean get I go. I don't even do it here. I go to the label and go, hey, if I'm doing something charitable, would be possible if I got this.
Speaker 5: I don't even like when we take photos of them. I feel like we need it what. They're here for business and we get them out. So that's why we never take pictures with the artists. They just do the thing and they leave.
Speaker 4: Also, we never actually know if stuff goes to charity.
Speaker 8: But man, you know what's cool though about charity? Tell us When I was cleaning out over at Tholes the building, I found a guitar. Then I had goten signed by a couple of new artists. I was like, man, these people ain't gonna make it. I'll just put them on a crappy guitar, same guitar Lady Wilson and Jelly Roll.
Speaker 4: Wow, got it for charity. Why didn't you give it to the charity?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, kicks for kids. I did know you just said that.
Speaker 4: This is a prime example if I'm saying he got something for charity, never gave it to the charity.
Speaker 5: Just like we thought.
Speaker 4: And the end story is kind of cool, like wow, look at that. But it was never supposed to get to that point, like whomever got that from the charity supposed to go, wow, I got this ma charity auction.
Speaker 5: Now look at it.
Speaker 6: No, it did that.
Speaker 8: They'll auction it off, you know here in the spring. But the text that they said, that's my point.
Speaker 6: They said, wow, you've got some good.
Speaker 4: If you guys want to give Scuba, you're number one. Because I don't want to be the grunch and there should be some perks to every job. There's some benefit, I agree. But if you give Scuba your number one and they come in, he will then get it out of the room.
Speaker 9: Okay, yeah, that's great.
Speaker 2: I'm okay with that.
Speaker 6: You're what did I do?
Speaker 8: You wanted to get multiple autogradd I found a guitar from four years ago that I lied about it going to charity, and.
Speaker 4: Guess what charity it were gone. It should have gone a long time ago, and that is why I got it signed Also Morgan for something you really want, just let me know, okay, okay, And that's separately Okay. It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, in case you don't know. Every Friday, we play easy Trivia and it's supposed to be easy trivia questions, but it's never that easy. And everybody seems to think they're really good at it, but it's hard and your brain has to pull back things that.
Speaker 2: You haven't thought about in decades.
Speaker 3: So Abby is one of the players of that sometimes and she has a hard time answering some questions, much like me, but she's decided to do.
Speaker 2: Something about it and listen. If it works for her, I might just do it too.
Speaker 4: Number six. Hey Abby, a little birdie told me that you're going to a therapist. Yes, that's awesome. I heard you're going to a therapist, though only because you want to win easy Trivia and you freak out so much so you're paying money to go to a therapist.
Speaker 9: Yeah, kind of. It has to do with your brain, so.
Speaker 5: You've lost easy This is what I heard.
Speaker 9: That's true.
Speaker 4: We play every Friday a very easy trivia game called easy Trivia, and any question Abby get, she freaks out.
Speaker 9: She talks to her brain and she's like.
Speaker 4: How many fingers are on a hand? She goes, I don't know, my brain is stupid? Does my brain tell me?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 4: Now you're going to a therapist to win easy Trivia?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And have you been to a session yet?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 11: I've been about seven. It's like I had brain fog. I couldn't think of things like you. You guys saw it and I was talking to Amy and she kind of suggested it and I was like, oh my gosh, if this can.
Speaker 9: Help me, send her for easy Trivia.
Speaker 5: Amy.
Speaker 9: She stop to be clear, this is turned into that it was for easy trivia.
Speaker 5: No, she agreed.
Speaker 9: She agreed. No, she feels like her brain is functioning at a higher level.
Speaker 4: But I'm for Abby.
Speaker 9: It was more personal things that invest in yourself. They can be up to Abby on whether or not she.
Speaker 8: Wants to share it, but you might want to get your money back because there's been seven sessions we been doing.
Speaker 5: Easy all listen.
Speaker 11: Did you guys not notice I was going like farther and my answers were quicker.
Speaker 4: Abby did you notice it's part of it because you want to win easy trivia? Be honest.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that was a lot of it. That's where I could like tell.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 4: I paid to take magic classes one time, and my wife walked in on me, and it felt like she'd call me doing something else, right, I was kind of embarrassed. Hold on, I mean that I wanted to grow. I felt like that was for me. And you have spent money basically taking magic classes, but you're doing uh therapy for easy trivia.
Speaker 9: But I mean not exactly for easy trivia. But that was like walk out of the Okay, but didn't she win recently?
Speaker 5: I don't remember that.
Speaker 4: Sometime in the last I think she didn't vomit when I asked her a question, and that is grow progress growth.
Speaker 9: I think I got to like round six or seven. Usually I'm out, like the first round.
Speaker 4: Yeah, usually she runs out of here and just peezing the floor like hell or my.
Speaker 5: Dog going on.
Speaker 9: But that's not the entire reason.
Speaker 5: Eddie, Okay, keep going, you.
Speaker 9: Said a Bertie, But I never said Bertie. Yeah, because Abby and I were talking about it and Eddie was in here taking notes.
Speaker 4: Apparently, Oh it was Eddie who told me I forgot I was I forgot who the birdie was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess have brain fog. Anyway, Abbe's travist.
Speaker 12: I mean, obviously it'd be the easy trivia champion that would realize that when they're talking.
Speaker 4: About trying to hold you down. Anyway, I've been proud of you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Kenny.
Speaker 4: Get him this Friday. Okay, you go get him champ.
Speaker 5: Okay, good luck, Abby.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, a little dating update from myself. There was a guy that I met on Halloween who was completely covered in face pay and fake tattoos. We got each other's numbers and we did go out on a date. And this may or may not be the update you were wanting, hoping, praying for.
Speaker 4: I don't know number five, So we're gonna do a Morgan date update because she met a guy in Halloween.
Speaker 5: What was he dressed as?
Speaker 2: He was covered in face paine and he had tattoos. I still can't remember what he told me his costume was.
Speaker 4: And you guys like hit it off while you were dressed.
Speaker 3: As Yeah, I was Delly Parton and he was face paint, tattoos.
Speaker 4: And so while he's still face painted, he says, do you want to go out?
Speaker 3: We exchanged phone numbers at the bar, and you didn't search him up. We didn't get each other's last name. Like we we kind of did a little thing at the bar where we're like, okay, look at each other's Instagram for five seconds, and we did, but neither one of us happened to like look at each other's handles.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you went out with him not knowing really what you looked like, I don't know how what's the update here? So we did go on a date because I feel like you can kind of telling face paint.
Speaker 12: Right, no, no, no, no, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: We went on a date and he he was super cute, Like the face paint covered up a lot of his attributes, I guess you could say, but he was really cute.
Speaker 2: The date went really well.
Speaker 3: We got drinks that ended up getting food because the date you did extra.
Speaker 5: You went to like, oh that's good.
Speaker 4: They yeah, Usually it goes food and then you'll throw on a little drink because the drink doesn't last as long. If you go from drinks to food, that's a significant commitment on the fly.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it was going really well well and then the day ended and we're like, okay, cool, like we want to see each other again.
Speaker 2: He's like, I'll call you. We had a few texts exchange, and now it's kind of fizzled.
Speaker 9: So what what? Who fizzled?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 2: Just like we had a text message exchange.
Speaker 3: It was like hey, like I want to see you again, and I was like, yeah, let's make that happen.
Speaker 4: And that's how it ended.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard anything text, no promise you. That's there's nothing.
Speaker 4: But I didn't know how this text message exchange ended, Like what was the last message?
Speaker 9: You have?
Speaker 5: Your phone?
Speaker 4: Is your phone on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but all of my text got delivered. My my thing got wiped.
Speaker 5: Oh of course.
Speaker 9: But but but maybe he replied Bobby.
Speaker 2: And it got wiped.
Speaker 3: He didn't because this happened like three days post that, Like my whole storage on my phone was jammed.
Speaker 4: So what do you think was the last text that was sent from either one of you?
Speaker 3: I sent the last text message and I said, yeah, let's make that happen, and then I just never heard from him again.
Speaker 4: Okay, do you want to go out with him again?
Speaker 2: I would like to. Yeah, but I also don't want to force anything.
Speaker 4: I don't think one extra text is a force, especially really if your phone's been having problems. I never believe peoples phones have problems. I'm bounced with you, so I was like, oh, maybe you didn't get my text? Yeah, right, your full crap. I never believed that. Also, even then, there have been times where I just missed text messages. And I'm not even saying that's a probability.
Speaker 3: But don't you think if he would have been really interested like he said he was, he's like, I'll call you.
Speaker 2: He never called.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but when I say I talk to people, I never actually talked to them.
Speaker 5: I just text him.
Speaker 3: But he also didn't text if he was so into it, I never heard from him.
Speaker 4: Okay, so this is what I would say, as a dude. If you let's take away all of the mind games you're playing right now, you do a mental gymnastics.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm genuinely just letting things come and go. And I love it come and gone.
Speaker 4: And if you really feel like it's a six and a half or less on your interest level, great, no problem. But I think it's worth it to at least give it one more attempt before you go. Oh, I guess he just wasn't interested because many your phone died, you lost stuff. I'm not saying that, but many things can happen to many people that we don't sometimes understand. Life events can happen to people you don't understand. So if it's like more than a seven, I would send a text message one more time and be like, hey, just checking in, do you want to go? You still want to go out? And if nothing happens, great, I just wouldn't let it go because you don't know all of the context.
Speaker 5: You probably do.
Speaker 4: He's probably just a loser who's in a bunch of girls, who's good looking, So that's he does what he does. But that doesn't mean it has to be the story.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean you're probably right, but I just I'm in a place now where I'm just trying not to force anything.
Speaker 5: You're forcing it.
Speaker 4: I don't feel like you're forcing it to give up to just go one more text. You're not demanding putting a guy holding newspaper ups, you're on the date, I'm a hostage. There's nothing happening, and just be like, hey, because your phone did screw up, Yeah, you don't know what's happening in his life. His aunt could have died.
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 4: At a lot of ants dying recently.
Speaker 9: Did your aunt die?
Speaker 5: I wouldn't even ask that.
Speaker 4: I would just say, hey, hey, just checking on, just checking in one final time, make yourself a little bit vulnerable. And then if nothing happens in all good. But if you're not that interested, screw it. But if you're like, oh, I really liked it, I would just let him have the opportunity that if he messed up somewhere along the way, or he forgot or something happened in his life, to not write him off completely.
Speaker 3: Okay, But as guys, yes, if you really wanted to see someone.
Speaker 8: Yes, yeah, but why not send him a pick and be like, are you sure you want to ghost this a pick?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: For the most.
Speaker 4: For the most I would say the answer is yes. But there are times in people's lives where other things are out prioritizing other things, and something could have happened in his life. Is he probably somebody you don't want to date?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 4: Probably, But that's why I say if it's six and a half or lessn't worry about it.
Speaker 5: Who cares?
Speaker 3: I mean, it was a really good first date, and I would have gone out a second.
Speaker 4: It's not going to hurt you a single bit to send one other text. It's gonna just be a little bit vulnerable to send one more text and be like, hey, just checking in my phone got all screwy and lost all text messages. Do you want to go out again? That's it? And if and if he even kicks the can once and is vague, don't worry about it. Out like, don't beg but I do think.
Speaker 2: But is begging reaching out to something?
Speaker 9: It's not Can she reach out without saying do you want to go out again?
Speaker 4: I think, do whatever you want. I'm just saying, don't let it die because you don't know the full context. Because there are times, even in emails with people that I like to do business with, I will mean to respond to it and I don't because I hate red dots, and then they'll they'll follow up, and I'll be like, thank god they followed up and just didn't think I was blowing them off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I feel like that's different in business and and dating.
Speaker 3: I just feel like if you really want to see someone, especially after one date, it's only been one date.
Speaker 2: You want to see someone you would reach.
Speaker 4: Out, then you must not want to do it.
Speaker 2: Well, I just feel weird. I feel like he's not so vulnerable.
Speaker 4: That's what it is. You feel vulnerable.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to again, I'm just trying to let go without controlling them.
Speaker 4: Exercise vulnerability. You are controlling this. You No, you're controlling this.
Speaker 2: This is I was the last one who said, yeah, let's make that happen.
Speaker 4: I mean, aren't you someone who's like you don't have to follow every rule that's ever been invented in the history. Yes, I am feel by your own words, nothing is going to happen from this. Nothing, But at least this is a good exercise in you going, You know, I don't. Who cares, I'm gonna extend myself a little more?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess I will. You don't like it. I don't like it.
Speaker 5: He's probably a loser.
Speaker 4: But that's OK. Even if nothing happens from this, you will gain strength and vulnerability that you do it enough times you realize it doesn't how vulnerable am it? It's all the same.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, so treat it like an exercise.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I do. Crap all the time. It's like I'm just gonna make do it and it doesn't feel good. But I know the next time I do it, I'm gonna be a little desensitized by it's going to be easier to do.
Speaker 5: That's all fault.
Speaker 4: Okay, follow your own words.
Speaker 2: I am really bad.
Speaker 4: Yes, do it. And then well, when he doesn't reply, we'll check back.
Speaker 2: In next with great.
Speaker 9: Oh gosh, all right.
Speaker 5: There we go.
Speaker 4: I take my own words to heart too at times.
Speaker 5: Okay, Bobby, don't be a loser.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm all good.
Speaker 5: Let's do this.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 2: Amy had a mom of the Year moment.
Speaker 3: And I say that sarcastically because she was super embarrassed.
Speaker 2: When this happened.
Speaker 3: She was on the phone with something for her kids and she said something.
Speaker 2: But she thought she was on mute. Gosh, that dang mute button sometimes just doesn't ever work.
Speaker 3: So maybe you've done something like this, and maybe you are also mom, dad, brother Sister of the Year.
Speaker 4: Number four a right, So Amy would like to nominate herself for Mom of the Year. And I say that sarcastically. I think this is one of the funniest stories I think you're on the phone talking to who, Like, what business does it matter?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 9: No, I mean it was regarding my kids.
Speaker 4: Oh school, Oh my gosh. Oh brace yourself boys for this way. You're gonna love this story.
Speaker 9: Yeah. So, uh, you know, we're on this call and I and my dog is sometimes chill, sometimes very annoying.
Speaker 4: Dog also has a human name Carra.
Speaker 9: Oh that's right, and she has a lot of anxiety. She's a rescue. She's very needy, especially towards me, and it just can get like a kid's a lot. And I'm on this call and I'm trying to do things and I think that I mute it, and I tell Kara to shut it up.
Speaker 4: Whoa okay, so so hold on everybody. Let and you said the word to be dramatic about this. Amy's on the phone with the school.
Speaker 9: That's not the school, but stuff related to my kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, whatever, but about her kids and the dog that has a human name.
Speaker 5: Kara like, how dramatic do you think you did it? You thought it was on mute?
Speaker 9: Oh I just do. Well, here's the thing. I have since learned that the call was being recorded, so I may have audio of this. I don't have it. Yeah, I mean I don't know. I guess I could check my email because I was like, hey, hi, you have that.
Speaker 5: How do you think you said it?
Speaker 9: So you're talking about Oh, I know exactly how I said it.
Speaker 4: I say pickledough say pickle instead of the bad word.
Speaker 9: Oh, Cora, no, hold on, hold on, mute. Oh hey, I say what I'm gonna say. This is my tone on the calls like oh yeah, you know, warm loving home or grade parents. Mute, car shut up up. I can't say pickle. I don't know why I did it like that tone of like it was very direct and firm, and they thought.
Speaker 5: Was probably a person. You were telling me to shut the blank up casual?
Speaker 9: There's a casual word.
Speaker 5: Wait, because it was kind of nice. Yeah.
Speaker 9: No, it was firm. I was being firm with kraa like, and you said that, you said the word like, I'm like, Carara this, I mean, I feel like when Cara hears me say that word, she knows I mean business.
Speaker 5: I mean I feel like, shut the pickle up. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So, and then what did they say, Do they excuse me.
Speaker 9: Ma'am Amy? No, No, it wasn't even It was miss Brown, Miss Brown. Miss Brown, Oh, yes, I think you're you're not on mute or whatever. They said, I don't know, like we can hear you, we can hear you. And I was like, oh, you know, that's just what you said.
Speaker 5: That's my dog.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh my dog.
Speaker 9: I was like, and then I just went into how annoying she is, and then I was like, oh wait, I don't want to sound like I'm complaining a lot. I love her though, I love her, I love my dog. But then I'm like, I love my children. And then I pictured them just thinking that I'm like telling my kids.
Speaker 4: Shut up, or like yeah, another kid there, right, friend.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, no, no. I think I got out of it clean. And another person on the call that I am closer to that's where I'm gonna get the audio from, and she thought it was Hilary.
Speaker 4: I think it's one of the funnier things I've heard in the last sixty hours.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because I'm just like, golly, Kara.
Speaker 4: Shut up, like uh making a note, oh says the F word? And other children in the house, all right, you know.
Speaker 9: What's annoying is they can here on mute when you're not, like, that's just that's just the truth. Like on teams or zoom.
Speaker 4: Or whatever, or when you are and you don't want to be Can I do that too?
Speaker 5: I'm like, we can't hear.
Speaker 9: When I'm on an actual, just legit phone call. It's really easy for me to tab when I'm on mute. But if I'm on one of those other platforms, let's see.
Speaker 4: Dropped a big one on.
Speaker 5: They know.
Speaker 1: She said, that's all right, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two there was a.
Speaker 3: Rock star who quit a band that he had been in for years by email. So Bobby decided to do a little exercise and have Lunchbox and Eddie both write emails as if they were quitting the show. It was fake. Neither one of them are quitting. But what was ironic about the situation is they were the only two that were asked. Nobody else, Amy, myself, Ray Ccuba, Nope, just Lunchbox and Eddie, and we still are questioning why. But it is an exercise and they had very different approaches.
Speaker 4: Number three there's a band called Primise. They were mildly famous in the nineties. Their drummer quit. He emailed him and said, I'm out he quit. And the whole thing is he emailed his resignation to the band, which I think is pretty funny. If you don't want to go face to face, push send, you're right it so and then and I had Eddie and Lunchbox do attle exercise here. If they were going to email and quit the show, what their email would say? Okay, so they're gonna read there's in a second. But the guy, his name is Tim Alexander, he quit the group. He sent it said effective immediately, and then to send amazing out no drama with it email because then you can just ignore everything else that came through. Right, But if you were going to email and quit the show, what would the email say?
Speaker 5: Lunchbox, Bobby and his minions, I am done? And his minions? Who are the minions? Is it?
Speaker 4: These people are like other people.
Speaker 9: Like anybody?
Speaker 4: Oh just anybody?
Speaker 6: Anybody?
Speaker 4: Okay, go, I'm sorry interrupt.
Speaker 6: Bobby and his minions. I am done.
Speaker 8: My last show was yesterday, but maybe I will tune in today to hear all of you crying. Basically, this means you all be out of a job soon. I carried this show for twenty one years, and my back just got tired. Good news is though I did drive by Walmart and saw they were hiring, so you shouldn't be unemployed that long. All the loser listeners are now going to realize without me, the show is like a stale bag of chips. You think you can enjoy them, but the more you eat, the more you realize. This sucks. To all the haters who have terrible life and want to be me even though I am gone, your life still sucks and you will never be on my level. To all the ladies that would daydream and drool thinking about me and my sexy voice. I can't be your piece of meat forever. So this is your last taste of the man, the myth, the legend. Now time to quit being polite and start getting real abby. You're singing sucks.
Speaker 5: Take shots.
Speaker 6: Nothing else needs to be.
Speaker 4: Said about that. Oh my god, but my bad. I give an opportunity to take shots everybody. I did not mean.
Speaker 8: I thought he was just gonna quit the show. Hey, go ahead, I'm quitting. Finally, I don't have to listen to that nasal noseed Eddie any longer. No more daily therapy sessions. Every time Amy talks and Bobby I got a little easy trivia for you. How do you say goodbye and spin its audios? Mofo the prom king has left the building.
Speaker 5: Wow, wow wow. I feel like this was like in drafts are and he just pulled it up.
Speaker 4: That's a great It came out a little too easy. I definitely didn't build it for to take shots everybody, although the show also.
Speaker 9: Is it like foreshadowing in any way you perform, Like, why did you only have.
Speaker 2: Them to do it?
Speaker 4: I'm auditioning one of the.
Speaker 2: Eddie, did you think that everybody was doing it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's see who wins? Okay, Eddie, Uh, well, mine's a little different.
Speaker 4: Giving him a canvas to insult everybody. I didn't how I should have known what happened like that? I didn't me, Eddie, go ahead.
Speaker 5: The true feelings came out. I mean, mine was hard to write.
Speaker 12: But let's here is whatever you have a subject? No, I just said to whom it may concern?
Speaker 4: Okay, in the subject line, oh nothing, No, just it said goodbye email?
Speaker 5: Got it?
Speaker 12: That's the subject line. I said, I will not be coming into work today. I will not be coming into work tomorrow, the next day, or the next day after that because I quit, I will miss hanging out with all you guys every morning, though. I'm going to miss everyone, every single person in that studio.
Speaker 5: Amy.
Speaker 12: I'm going to miss your morning Corny, all your stories about forgetting forgetting things and all the things that just make you lunchy.
Speaker 5: I want to miss being sick because of all the bugs you bring to the studio. Bones.
Speaker 12: Let's be real, I'll probably see you next week. I work out and play pickleball. Everyone else. We had some good times together, but I must move on. Audios Producer Eddie ps Amy, congrats and all your future easy Trivia championships since I won't be there anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, goodbye.
Speaker 4: That was like a nice It was an exact opposite of lunchboxes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I was like and it is just like a tribute was a stale back at Chips.
Speaker 6: I thought I was gonna get better and it sucked.
Speaker 5: But that's my goodbye email.
Speaker 4: And that's how you feel.
Speaker 2: All right? So who is it?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 4: I have to fire one of you.
Speaker 1: It's the best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: This segment has been going on for a little bit.
Speaker 3: Last week we had a dad Collin who admitted he made a bet with his son that he couldn't pay up on. Basically, if his son didn't talk for an entire week, his dad would buy tickets to take him to Taylor Swift. And as we all know, those Taylor Swift tickets are insanely expensive. So Bobby was like, well, I feel really bad for this kid because he did actually not talk for an entire week, which is amazing.
Speaker 2: By the way, And well, Bobby had some good news this week to share Number two.
Speaker 14: My son is a huge swiftye. So he made us a bet that if he can go a full week without speaking, we were taking. Now at the time, tickets were down to four to fifty ish, which is a lot, But then the next two nights they were two brand each. He's not spoken a word. Oh no, and we're coming up on the end of the bed and thinking, how do we break this to him or do we try to you know, what's the pollution here?
Speaker 5: How we Yeah, you kind of put yourself in a bad spot.
Speaker 4: So that was the call we had last week, and I tried everything I could. I called like my agent person, I contacted like one of the heads at the radio company. She never heard back from It was kind of weird, and then I was like, well I tried, and then luckily somebody here at the radio station, Gator was like, hey, I know a guy he Ma can help you. I felt weird, but I was like, you know, let's just go for it. So reached out and got a link and he's like, okay, got you. You have to pay, but the price weren't It was like two three thousand dollars. It was like the price that you pay for like the normal face value of a ticket, which is like five hundred bucks a ticket. So this is like this weekend, and the show was Sunday that he could go to. We have him on the phone right now.
Speaker 5: Jerry, are you there? I'm here, Okay.
Speaker 4: Did we get it done in time? Did your son get to go to the show?
Speaker 14: We did, Bobby, it was a success.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Stressing like crazy and so.
Speaker 5: I was. But Jerry, you didn't.
Speaker 2: Go correct because of work.
Speaker 14: I couldn't miss today. I had to stay behind.
Speaker 5: Got it? Now?
Speaker 4: Is your son with you?
Speaker 10: He is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, right here, Charlie.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm right here.
Speaker 4: Okay. I don't know if you still weren't talking. I didn't know if that he can talk now, So Charlie, So what was the bet so? And and how hard was it to not talk? And how many days did you not talk?
Speaker 15: So the bet was to go one week without talking, so from Friday night to Friday night, and we got since we got the tickets on Thursday, I could talk on Thursday.
Speaker 13: So I got cut short one day.
Speaker 4: Okay. So when you say don't talk, when you go to school and your teacher says, Charlie, what's the capital of Iowa? And so you can't say des Moines? Or you could talk when the teacher asked you a.
Speaker 15: Question, I would type it into Google Translate and like play the audio away.
Speaker 9: That's hilarious.
Speaker 4: So Charlie, you went a full week without do you literally did that?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And whose idea was it for this bet?
Speaker 13: It was my idea.
Speaker 5: And why not talking?
Speaker 4: Do you talk a lot normally to where you're like, this will be a real bonus to my family if I don't talk.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I did talk a lot, so I mean I didn't think I could do it either.
Speaker 4: And was there a point where you thought you would not get to go to the show? Did your dad let you know, Hey, we're actually having trouble getting tickets.
Speaker 15: Yeah, my parents said that they didn't know if the tickets would drop, but we were able to get tickets.
Speaker 4: So did they tell you the Bobby Claus came in? Yeah, that's my name for me.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 4: Now, I bought them two of the tickets, and because I wanted to make sure that Jerry, Uh, if Jerry didn't go, who somebody could go with Charlie even if they couldn't get two more, I just wanted to make sure an adult could go. So I venmoed them over money for two tickets, and then I guess they bought two more on that link. And how was the show?
Speaker 13: The show was amazing.
Speaker 15: It was like the best performance I think I will ever see. I came into the stadium liking Taylor as an artist, and I went out loving her as a person.
Speaker 9: Oh love that.
Speaker 4: And I'm sure you talked a lot during the show.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I screamed my heart out.
Speaker 4: Yeah do you have school today?
Speaker 13: No? The teacher worthday.
Speaker 4: So lucky is that I would non stop talk if I were him. Just to prove it that my parents even accepted that bet.
Speaker 5: So where are you are you?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 4: You the show was an Indianapolis, I think, right, yeah, and are you still in it Napolis?
Speaker 13: Yeah, we're still in Indianapolis.
Speaker 5: So in like the hotel, No, we are?
Speaker 13: We are?
Speaker 4: Are you hiding from the government. If so, you don't have to say. If there's like a struggle, you don't have to say. But you don't live in Indianapolis?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, I'm super happy that you guys got to.
Speaker 5: Go to the show.
Speaker 9: Well, now I want to know where they are, but that's.
Speaker 4: Okay, there was and I'm not pressing.
Speaker 9: He's like, we slept in the car. But his dad's like, don't say that.
Speaker 4: Did he say something like no, I don't know.
Speaker 9: I mean, that's what I'm making up in my head. I don't say where we.
Speaker 4: Are because we slept, like that might be hiding outside, hiding from somebody.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's their business, all.
Speaker 4: Right, Okay, Jerry, I'm glad that we could work that out. And you know, I don't know what to say except I'm super super happy that your son followed through on his bet and you're able to pay off that bet.
Speaker 14: And we're super thankful for you, Bobby, for helping out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm super happy to help about okay.
Speaker 6: Cool.
Speaker 4: Well, hey guys, another another chapter closed.
Speaker 9: Wow, awesome, that's pretty cool. I mean, I'm sure this story is going to inspire so many other kids to just make bets with their parents and now they know the whole Google translate the.
Speaker 4: Problem has don't do it?
Speaker 5: Why not for Taylor?
Speaker 2: Tickets not for Taylor.
Speaker 9: I'm saying anything in life. No no, no, no, I'm not even.
Speaker 2: Saying for Taylor.
Speaker 4: I can't help anybody else out cause no, no. Once I said that had this link, that people can I have the link. I literally know, I don't know. I feel bad and Frank, thank you whoever. I don't know, Frank, I don't.
Speaker 9: Think that's your dator sent you to Frank.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, And then I got worried that I was venmowing somebody I didn't remember. When I rememberh I've been mowed the person money, it wasn't the right person, and they just kept the money. So I sent like nine hundred dollars to Jerry, but it wasn't Jerry's name, it was somebody else, So I'm like, who are So then they think I'm scamming them.
Speaker 9: Oh, maybe that's why that's where they're they're the rits.
Speaker 4: Well that did to make sure they went to the to the show and they just didn't but they did and that's awesome. And Jerry, thank you for listen litening to the show. I'm glad that we could teamwork this and Charlie, good job, Buddy on keep on just I love somebody that will stick to a bet, even if it's a really dumb bet.
Speaker 9: I'll love termination.
Speaker 13: Thank you so much, Bobby.
Speaker 4: You're welcome, Buddy. Hope you guys have a safe trip back home. And thank you for listening to the show. Jerry, thanks for calling.
Speaker 5: Man, Thank you all right, see you guys, Bye bye, bye bye.
Speaker 4: I was worried Scooba.
Speaker 5: I feel like they didn't get that linked after Thursday.
Speaker 4: Friday evening, or maybe maybe the dad didn't tell them. Maybe the dad never really expressed we don't have the tickets.
Speaker 5: He thought it was still happening.
Speaker 16: Yeah, maybe it worked out, man, And maybe they're not listening to this right now because you know where they are. We don't know exactly, we don't know government protection.
Speaker 9: That was interesting, all right, it's the.
Speaker 4: Best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two in cage, you've been living under a rock or trying to live under a rock. I mean, I understand we did have an election this week, and instead of talking about the set election on post election day, which was Wednesday, we did all games all day, and so I'm going to include some games for you here just so we can continue this great, feel good emotional situation into the weekend.
Speaker 2: How does that sound.
Speaker 3: So you're gonna get like three kind of mix of games here that we played on that day. But if you want all games and maybe just put it on repeat, go listen to Wednesday's show on the podcast.
Speaker 4: Number one, All Games All Day. I'm going to play this one, so RAYMONDO describe what we're gonna play. Yeah, it's the first note of a song, and you guys have to guess what the song is any category nineties? Oh interesting, So we only get hear the first note. Can you give me an example? Okay, that would be Britney Spears.
Speaker 5: Oops.
Speaker 4: Okay, maybe Baby one more time, hit Me one more time, hit me Baby, one more time.
Speaker 9: Baby, hit Baby, hit me one more time?
Speaker 5: It again?
Speaker 4: No, No, I think it's hit me Baby one more time. It's the name of it baby one more time. Princess hit me though, I got dot dot dot baby one more time. Princesses aren't in there. Okay, that's the example. Could you're the best on the worst? Okay, how many we're gonna do the Oh you got it wrong too?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I said, maybe hit me one more time.
Speaker 4: When you say it just sounds weird, like like like a bit kinky, you know. Okay, all right, Ray give me everybody, Uh, lunchbox, Eddie, Aim and myself ready and go. We'll do it three times. Okay, so we don't keep asking for him over over and over a lot of notes. That's like six notes. But okay, we'll take it.
Speaker 5: Go ahead.
Speaker 4: Oh, he showed us, show us. I'm yeah, I'm just looking for the song title.
Speaker 5: Uh, Amy, Genie in a bottle? I have Genie in a bottle, lunchbox, Genie in a bottle? Can we see?
Speaker 4: I showed you guys mine?
Speaker 5: Oh, Eddie, Jeanie in a bottle?
Speaker 6: Can we see?
Speaker 5: You want to see it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Because you guys will cheat, because that's why I showed Amy. And then Amy gets mad, be like, what do we.
Speaker 5: Go to show?
Speaker 9: Why didn't have to show because I went first?
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, next up, I'm in I'm in.
Speaker 5: I'm in for the womb da guys. You want it again?
Speaker 4: One more time for the listeners though, Okay.
Speaker 5: Amy, the paper is so annoying. I'm showing you. I showed my work. Latchbox Eddie bop. That's weird to say m bop right ready?
Speaker 14: Yes.
Speaker 4: The problem with this one for him is is getting the actual title of the song.
Speaker 5: Luchbox, because he knows the song. Right. Yeah, that's one note. That's tough. Yeah, alright, five seconds h lunchbox spice girls, what I want mhm incorrect? Eddie wanna be?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I want to be all right?
Speaker 5: Three down right?
Speaker 4: Try to get that one note like it's tough, but cut it off, cut it off early.
Speaker 5: Here we go, got it.
Speaker 4: I'm then I'm just trying to be Eddie at a game because listeners hate Eddie when he plays games.
Speaker 5: No, that's not true.
Speaker 4: Oh it's not true.
Speaker 5: They love me. They love me. You are win all the villain, hey, because all I do is win?
Speaker 6: No, you really know?
Speaker 5: Write one more time? Huh? Everybody good?
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, let's all say at the same time. One two, three, Amy, you didn't get it right.
Speaker 9: It's scrubs nor I don't want scrubs.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, oh god, he's down.
Speaker 9: I don't want scrubs.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 9: No was in the title. I know it is. Ready was in the title an article if you want to be want.
Speaker 4: To be testy today? Hey, somebody was voting late last night. Oh I'm not talking about that. Go ahead, and we did the midnight voting. Oh oh oh, we'll get that one. Go ahead, hold on midnight, got it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 4: Talking more time ray, Yeah, midnight voting.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, you guys are so annoying.
Speaker 9: Oh am I still playing guys, you're still bloody?
Speaker 4: Yeah, kind of it cares.
Speaker 6: Play right.
Speaker 5: We already did three. No, you guys talked over he did three. That was the rule. One more ray, there you go. That's not it's alid gets shorter, but that's the one. No, that's how I was both to be.
Speaker 4: All I know is this scrubs?
Speaker 5: Are you singing it?
Speaker 9: I'm trying all right?
Speaker 5: Three seconds.
Speaker 4: Time launch box, Dookie, Amy, father of Mine, great song, Eddie. I'm sure we have anything we do, so let's just go to the next one, because I'm sure you know what.
Speaker 5: I trust that you have it. I trust that you have it. So let's move on without saying what it is.
Speaker 9: Yes, tell me where have you been that?
Speaker 4: It smells like teen spirit.
Speaker 9: You have written down, But that's not what I went with.
Speaker 5: More seconds at the beginning, right there?
Speaker 9: Get it?
Speaker 5: Do you hear it?
Speaker 9: If you play just the one? Play the one? Do you hear father to guess that?
Speaker 6: Dang? Still?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm?
Speaker 4: Do you want to do because we did five? Do you want to do sudden death for three of them? Any he's gotta buzzing with their name?
Speaker 12: No, because then you'll get me that that is automatical.
Speaker 4: We're going to run out of of one nots.
Speaker 5: We'll give it one more normal, one more normal. Okay, go do you know yeah? I know it?
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 5: Two, three? You guys out you guys, it's.
Speaker 4: Just me and you ray uh, we'll do three one nots.
Speaker 9: Well, we'll play by ourselves.
Speaker 4: In your head with your name Buzzy. It's Eddie and I Buzzy.
Speaker 9: You guys just be quiet.
Speaker 5: No, we need you to judge.
Speaker 6: I'm judging. I'm quiet.
Speaker 5: Okay, and go Bobby.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say Bobby, got it?
Speaker 4: Thank you you are backstory boys.
Speaker 5: I want it, I want it, I want it. That way I get there. Why play a little bit of that right for the listeners.
Speaker 12: Yeah, okay, okay against Green Day Niki.
Speaker 5: No, the the time of your life if you get this one. We tie. Okay, all right, ready, ray go Bobby.
Speaker 4: Bobby got it, Thank you, And I don't the iris googit dolls.
Speaker 5: He went. See, that's why we don't know something death.
Speaker 4: No, we had to it. We'd have been doing this all day stalemate.
Speaker 5: But we're doing games all day. We could just play this game all day.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 5: See, I came in. I did that for you, guys.
Speaker 6: He didn't do anything for me, he says you.
Speaker 4: In every game, he saved you. He meets you in every game. And I had to come in and whoop the school bully.
Speaker 5: That's what I did. I came in and beat the school bully up. And now he walked away. Because you need it, I just played more games. No, no, no, no, you should not.
Speaker 4: We're gonna play the Bobby feud all games all day today. The Top ten things we buy at the grocery store. Top ten things we buy at the grocery store. The person going first, Number four 's rolled on the dice. Amy, that'll be you. Survey asked American's top ten things they bought at the grocery store? Can you name any of them? Go ahead, Fritt, pretty broad? Huh, all right, show me.
Speaker 5: There's Why did you weight?
Speaker 9: Because I thought I was gonna go get My whole thing was gonna be real specific foods like correct.
Speaker 5: Like what lunch box you are up?
Speaker 6: Go ahead? Is a big isle? Toilet paper?
Speaker 4: Show him booty, show me toilet paper?
Speaker 9: What now?
Speaker 5: A new survey found the top ten things Americans buy at the grocery store.
Speaker 4: Can you name any, Eddie, any of them?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I got to bread.
Speaker 4: Show me bread number one answer I got.
Speaker 5: Why are you complaining?
Speaker 9: Because I'm like wondering, why fruit do they go to?
Speaker 5: People?
Speaker 9: Go I don't know what stand they actually get card?
Speaker 5: I mean he's been given a yellow card.
Speaker 6: I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 5: I did this. I didn't make the list.
Speaker 6: I mean every basket I walked by in.
Speaker 4: The Groce story and fruit, I didn't make the list. Okay, one more yellow card. You're you're just qualified from the game and you don't plan the next one.
Speaker 5: That's a right card.
Speaker 6: Amy, don't do that.
Speaker 5: Okay, Eddie, that's a bread milk show me milk.
Speaker 4: Behind yellow card he said he had that he already missed his eddie.
Speaker 5: Man, you really want to make her mad? Go ahead, apples.
Speaker 9: Stop, that's not the.
Speaker 5: Fruit.
Speaker 2: That's actually dumb apples.
Speaker 9: That's dumb.
Speaker 6: Show me apples. We were about to have eruption in here. Eruption it is.
Speaker 5: You are double meat. Okay, we heard of you. That's what we got you.
Speaker 13: You like me?
Speaker 5: Have the girl or meat? Show us me?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, number two answer meat, it's towards four points.
Speaker 9: But meat, No, he already said that.
Speaker 2: I did eggs?
Speaker 4: Show me eggs? Number four? Answer were the eight points? A new survey found the top things in America's buy at the grocery store?
Speaker 5: Can you name? There are six left? We have bread, meat, milk, and eggs off the list here.
Speaker 9: Mm hmm, big old bag of chips.
Speaker 4: Show me chips.
Speaker 5: Number eight answers soft salty snacks or chips? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Drinks?
Speaker 4: Is that another answer? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Drinks?
Speaker 5: Show me?
Speaker 4: I need you to be more specific.
Speaker 2: How what kind?
Speaker 5: Okay? I askrew it?
Speaker 6: Show me drinks.
Speaker 4: Now I'll give it to her.
Speaker 9: What is it?
Speaker 4: I just don't want a fighter anymore? No soda?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, drinks?
Speaker 5: See that's not fair.
Speaker 4: I mean, you get your twelve points.
Speaker 5: Go ahead.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm going today's soda.
Speaker 4: When a referee gets like beat on by, like a coach just gets railed.
Speaker 9: Right, all game on, my points are doubled, right, yeah, I hear you, and I'm only at.
Speaker 4: Twelve and then no, you're at twenty eight. You got twelve for that one, and the referees like, please let me alone here, take a call. That's what I feel like with Amy right.
Speaker 9: Now, go ahead, let's see cereal.
Speaker 4: Jemmy cereal.
Speaker 5: After all, you're happy now? Yeah?
Speaker 9: I thought sorry, people were gonna be shopping the perimeter of the grocery store.
Speaker 5: Firs, go ahead, that's not true.
Speaker 2: Well vegetables.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna have that written down.
Speaker 9: But if fruit wasn't on there, guys, vegh Amy with.
Speaker 5: Fifty points, gosh, how are we gonna catch up?
Speaker 6: You can how many were left?
Speaker 4: Or story left?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 5: Oh man?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm gonna go with charcoal, hey right, charcoal, charcoal?
Speaker 5: You know you know bones charcoal? Are you being funny?
Speaker 4: Are you being funny?
Speaker 6: Charcoal? You don't buy charcoal at the grocery store?
Speaker 5: Are you being funny?
Speaker 6: I don't understand it.
Speaker 5: He's not being funny, are you sure? Well?
Speaker 6: Like, what is being funny about that?
Speaker 5: What are you buying it? The grocery store? Charcoal? Are you messing with us? Stop? Stop messing with this?
Speaker 6: Do you guys not buy charcoal?
Speaker 5: Yeah? We buy it? Wait?
Speaker 6: So why why? Why is that a bad pig?
Speaker 5: That's the way you say it? Charcoal?
Speaker 13: Charcoal?
Speaker 4: Show me charcoal?
Speaker 5: Charcoal?
Speaker 6: Hole?
Speaker 5: Yeah, charcoal?
Speaker 6: What do you call it?
Speaker 5: You pronoun to like crackle like charcoal.
Speaker 6: What do you call it?
Speaker 5: Charcoal? Charcoal?
Speaker 4: Like coal?
Speaker 5: Anyway? Eddie?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, let me see, I got a whole list here, man, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Top ten things you buy the grocery store Americans? Three on the list you may want you can punt and get to the trouple of points.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's punt. Okay, so let me go with yes in the nastiest look.
Speaker 4: Amy points or trip old last round. You're a big lead.
Speaker 9: Okay. So I don't know how you want to put this. But like toilet trees, you know, like shampoo conditioners.
Speaker 4: She can't do that, I know she like do She's.
Speaker 9: Like she's like aisle seven toilet trees.
Speaker 5: Like, I don't know how we do this, but edible things, groceries.
Speaker 9: And however you want to say it.
Speaker 4: But like, show me toilet trees, tampons.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's what you were trying to say.
Speaker 4: You said it afterward.
Speaker 6: That's weird.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, lunch walk ice cream, show me that's good ice cream, Eddie.
Speaker 6: You need to look at people's carts.
Speaker 5: Stop.
Speaker 8: You need to get I don't know where these people shopping America. They don't do charcoal and they don't do ice cream.
Speaker 4: You need to get a couple of these bunch of triples.
Speaker 5: I think it's something.
Speaker 4: There are three left on the board breads, meat, milk, eggs, cereal, soda or Amy says.
Speaker 9: Liquid said drink yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: Chips, Eddie. Three answers left, last chance, it's this huge. Okay, let's go.
Speaker 12: With diapers, chicken man, chicken su already said meat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, should have said meat.
Speaker 5: You covered all of it.
Speaker 4: Here are your other answers. At number seven peanut butter, at number nine, frozen dinner, and at number ten laundry detergent. With fifty points, Amy is our winner. So I'll give you an actor your name, as many movies as you can. But what we're gonna do is one at a time. So Amy, Lunchboxatti, the two that don't play out.
Speaker 5: Of the room. Okay, okay, So.
Speaker 4: Whoever wants to go first can go first. Amy, do you want to go first? Okay, lunch Boxonatti, take your headhones off and lead the studio, please. And I'm gonna give you all the same actor. And then I'll give you sixty seconds. Amy, name as many movies from that actor as possible. Wow, and then they'll come in. Now make sure outside they're in the isolation booth. They cannot hear what's going on on the show, so we want to shut off all audio. There'll be sixty seconds on the clock. I'll give you a famous actor. You name all or as many movies as you possibly can. Are you ready?
Speaker 9: Ready?
Speaker 4: Are they in the isolation booth? And the actor is Tom Hanks.
Speaker 10: Toy Story, Toy Stird two three four, wils out, cant castaway, Uh, you've got mail Apollo thirteen twelve, all thirteen Tom mnks.
Speaker 9: Oh that thing you do? Uhcs to oh for scump. Oh, I am the captain. No, I am the captain. No, I'm the captain. What's that called?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 9: I'm the captain now by Captain, Captain Phillis, Captain Sully?
Speaker 2: Is he that too?
Speaker 5: Sully?
Speaker 9: Captain Sully? Which? What was that called? New yorkle on Nutson.
Speaker 5: Time? Mike, what'd you get her for? I got her?
Speaker 4: Pretend I got her pretend as well. Amy, Mike and I both add you for ten. We're both double checking. It's hard when you're just saying lots of words. We're just like trying to find no.
Speaker 9: No, I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Okay, let's bring Eddie in next.
Speaker 13: Oh I forgot.
Speaker 4: Oh there's a lot you forgot.
Speaker 5: Say anything.
Speaker 4: Don't say the wee he comes in, don't say how.
Speaker 9: Any guys, we're not going to say anything. But I only had so much time.
Speaker 4: I don't even allude to anything.
Speaker 5: I'm in the room.
Speaker 4: Okay, Eddie is now walked in the room.
Speaker 5: Eddie.
Speaker 4: I will give you, and you get saying oh yeah.
Speaker 5: You haven't already played played good cool.
Speaker 4: I will give you a famous actor.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: Actor could mean a male or female.
Speaker 5: I've learned it.
Speaker 4: That's everybody's an actress. You'll have sixty seconds to get as many movies as possible from this actor.
Speaker 5: Are you ready? Ready?
Speaker 4: And Mike and I both counting movies. The actor is Tom Hanks.
Speaker 5: Go Forrest Gump.
Speaker 12: Let's go with uh Splash, Big Castaway.
Speaker 5: Uh the terminal?
Speaker 12: Catch me if you can uh here?
Speaker 5: Where is it there? I don't know?
Speaker 12: Uh Turner and Hooch, Joe versus the volcanos? Uh, Angels and demons?
Speaker 5: What was that called? Uh? Wrote to tradition? Uh?
Speaker 12: Gosh, come on, keep thinking, keep thinking, early ones, early ones.
Speaker 5: Ten seconds? Shoot, um man, I'm out of I'm out of movies. Angels and demons? What's that one called? Is that called angels and demons? Well, let's get louder. Dang it. There's so many more left to the table, So.
Speaker 4: I don't know if we can give them Angels and demons. Never communic never committed to it, and that's the name of it. We never committed to it?
Speaker 5: Is okay? Said angels and demons. I have ten of a men at eleven.
Speaker 9: Eleven come in.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I didn't know what road to predition was, but I didn't mark it down enough. Doesn't even a movie. If it's a movie, then he's at eleven.
Speaker 12: Oh my goodness, my favorite actor. Yeah, there's some early ones though, that I completely forgot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a lot and we'll do them after lunchbox comes in.
Speaker 5: God, that's a cool game.
Speaker 4: So Eddie, you have eleven? Amy has ten?
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, Amy, how'd you do that? Did you good?
Speaker 6: Are ready for you? Come in?
Speaker 5: We weren't ready to.
Speaker 6: Okay, it's okay.
Speaker 5: We're saying, okay, now you come in.
Speaker 4: Were the literally in the middle of talking about movies.
Speaker 6: Come in? I literally said, go in. If you can't blame me, I just listened.
Speaker 5: Ok here we go.
Speaker 6: I couldn't hear anything.
Speaker 5: You have sound like my kids.
Speaker 8: Literally I was told to come in and you go I mean like I did something wrong.
Speaker 4: No, we were just like, stop, don't come in becase we're still talking about it.
Speaker 5: All right, here we go.
Speaker 4: You have sixty seconds to name as many movies as you can from Tom.
Speaker 8: Hanks Go Big Toy Story One, Toy Story Two, Toy Story Three, Toy Story four, The Road to Perdition, Happy Days, Hank the Pilot, what's his name?
Speaker 6: Solely? Solely, that's it, Captain.
Speaker 8: Phillips, And what else was Tom Hanks in Philadelphia? Tom Cruise, that's not it? To Tom Cruise, Big Tom Hanks, I don't know any other more Tom Hanks movies Her Here just came out. It flopped at the box office. There maybe here There. I don't know what it's called.
Speaker 5: Exactly what.
Speaker 6: Else is Tom Hanks in? Is he anything else?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 6: Tropic Thunder?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 8: I don't know anymore Tom Hanks movies Man, Uh, Philadelphia Second Big?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's all I got. I don't know any of his time.
Speaker 5: Wow, Mike, what you have them at? Ten? Okay? Wow?
Speaker 4: And you guys are all gonna be like, oh because not playing?
Speaker 8: Oh my god, what's that one where he's in the thell?
Speaker 5: You didn't say Forrest goes for you did so?
Speaker 4: Lunchbox with ten?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I figure I got last Amy with ten?
Speaker 6: Wow. Eddie's favorite actor.
Speaker 5: Eleven, but I only got eleven. I was puckered.
Speaker 12: I thought you were gonna get him all like, well, you were a roll there for a little bit. Once he went to start one.
Speaker 9: Two, three, and four exactly what I did, Like, it's.
Speaker 5: Over our winter? Is that next year? Wow?
Speaker 4: La?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 5: Tom Hanks?
Speaker 9: Yeah, let's pick my favorite actor?
Speaker 5: Who is that?
Speaker 4: Hey? Wow, she's been drinking so much I felt like electrolyze. So she's hater raiding up all day today. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, I'll give you the very famous actor. You name as many movies as you possibly can in sixty seconds. We played this about an hour ago. Let's see how you guys do amy at first last time? Someone, have you hop out of studio?
Speaker 6: All right, let's go lunch.
Speaker 4: Watch you can hop out.
Speaker 12: We'll start because I was the winner.
Speaker 5: You did win.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Tom Hanks, you beat them on Tom Hanks movies. So what's gonna happen is Mike Dean and I are both keeping track of every movie these actors have been in. For example, with Tom Hanks, it was Forrest Gump and Toy Story and Road to Perdition whatever that is.
Speaker 5: All these movies.
Speaker 4: It's a ton and it gets tough because you have sixty seconds, so the pressures on. So Eddie when the clock starts, which is about to start still the Gwyneth Paltrow, name as many movies in sixty seconds as you can from Will Smith go.
Speaker 12: Men in Black one, Men in Black two, Pursuit of Happiness, Emancipation, that's what it's called.
Speaker 5: Oh oh, Independence Day? Uh, what's the one with him and the guy?
Speaker 12: Bad Boys one? Bad Boys two bad Boys three. I don't know there's a Bad Boys four, but just in case there is, i'll say it.
Speaker 4: U gosh thirty seconds.
Speaker 12: Will Smith, He's oh oh click, no, clutch, No, what is that one where he's the he's the life coach.
Speaker 5: It's a remote hitch hitch hitch, let's go baby ten seconds?
Speaker 12: Nothing else Fresh, Prince of bel Air, the movie.
Speaker 5: I got nothing.
Speaker 4: We can't give them Bad Boys four because it's called bad Boys for Life.
Speaker 5: Oh but there is a fourth? Yeah, I respect that.
Speaker 4: We can give them bad Boys three, but bad Boys four is called bad Boys for Life and there's a one in two. Yeah, So Mike, I have one, two, three, four, five, six, I have eight, So we can't give them three either. Let me see what bad Boys three is listed as? What is it listed as? I have Bad Boys two? So Bad Boys for Life may have been Bad Boys three?
Speaker 10: Then?
Speaker 5: But is it bad Boys three? Because Bad Boys for Life is part three. They messed up when they titled them.
Speaker 4: Bad Boys for Life is four, so we're not giving them those. Is there one called Bad Boys for Life three or four? There's a part three and a part four? What do they say they're called that? No? Then no, we can't.
Speaker 5: We can't give it to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so how many you have?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like eight?
Speaker 5: Right? Eight? Eight? Okay? Eight? It is that's not good. How many does he have more movies than that?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 4: Dude, he has a ton. You're gonn want to punch up face on the Okay, let's bring in lunchbox next. We are ready for lunchbox.
Speaker 5: Thank you. So he have sixty seconds.
Speaker 4: You know they're probably trying to figure out what actors were gonna use as well.
Speaker 12: But that would be I can't do that. There are so many Okay, hold tip lunchbox?
Speaker 6: What up I got? Yella? Am I? Okay?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're a good box.
Speaker 4: You have sixty seconds. Yeah, to name as many movies as you possibly can from Will Smith.
Speaker 8: Will Smith, Ben and Black Men in Black two, Independence Day, Uh, Pursuit of Happiness. Will Smith was also in Day After Tomorrow, The End of Time, Aliens, Independence Day, Will Smith, Men in Black, Bad Boys, Bad Boys, Too, Bad Boys, three Bad Boys four. Will Smith was I Am Legend. Will Smith is also in Ah What was Will Smith?
Speaker 5: And?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 6: He was in Jenda Bagger Vance. Will Smith was in was he any other sports movie?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 8: Sonny Men in black aliens et mission impossible, Harriet Tucker? Uh, what's he been in? He slapped somebody? Will Smith pursued this Will Smith, I am dead, I am legend, dander tomorrow, the world never ends, and Mama's boy.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: He said so many words. Hard to keep up with because he just says words.
Speaker 5: I have met with a deep cut.
Speaker 4: What was a deep cut?
Speaker 5: Like a caddie? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, thank you very much. Let's bring Amy in.
Speaker 5: Sure, good job, dude.
Speaker 6: I don't think I did very well.
Speaker 5: Okay, Let's bring Amy and she's next. Yeah.
Speaker 4: He's tough because he just like trying to assign words to each other. It connects to a movie. There, she is smart. How you doing, Amy?
Speaker 6: H Okay?
Speaker 4: You know the roles?
Speaker 6: You have?
Speaker 4: Sixty seconds on the clock. Okay, what your headphones are?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 10: I do?
Speaker 4: Okay, sixty seconds on the clock. Can you name as many movies as possible from Will Smith?
Speaker 9: Go Men in Black, men and black care calling the men and well, oh, hitch men in black.
Speaker 10: Uh, bad boys, bad boys too?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 9: Oh? Independence Day? Or oh I am legend?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 9: Will Smith, Will Smith, Will Smith, hitch Will Smith. I' no no, no, no, Army get in. No, I mean this is me. I don't know Will Smith, Will Smith, Will Smith, Will Smith, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Fifteen seconds I know.
Speaker 2: Will Smith.
Speaker 9: That's all Smith.
Speaker 5: Five seconds will will Willie.
Speaker 4: Mike was as Armageddon movie he was in. No, okay, I didn't think maybe it would. You have seven at seven?
Speaker 9: All right, that's a bummer.
Speaker 5: That's a bad showing.
Speaker 4: So that is smy seven lunch box eight, Eddie eight.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 6: So Will Smith is hard, hard.
Speaker 5: Time breaker guys for time breaker. You two.
Speaker 4: We'll just go back and forth, one by one another actor love it, but you don't leave. We don't write anything down.
Speaker 6: I'm just swing. I like to write down actors.
Speaker 4: But no pens, no pins in hands, no hands either and so and no hands and no feet and close eyes. Oh no, okay, we'll go back and forth. Who wants to go first?
Speaker 5: I'll go first?
Speaker 4: Okay, fair enough, because it really doesn't matter. The movies are Leonardo DiCaprio and you guys will trade until somebody runs out.
Speaker 5: Okay, Eddie go The Revenant.
Speaker 4: The Revenant is correct, Titanic, Titanic is correct?
Speaker 5: What's eating Gilbert Great?
Speaker 6: Correct? H Leonardo DiCaprio is in Oh What the Departed?
Speaker 5: Correct, The Great Gatsby Correct.
Speaker 6: Leonardo DiCaprio is.
Speaker 4: In or fifteen seconds in o'clock every time, I may be Now, I got one more five seconds the Wolf of Wall Street?
Speaker 6: Correct, I got I'm done.
Speaker 5: Catch me if you can correct.
Speaker 6: Oh, he wasn't that good one, dang. Leo's will be one of the greatest actors of our time. And I don't know a single movie he's in.
Speaker 7: Five seconds inception ro clutch, Wow, jinks, I'm gonna lose this Leo DiCaprio.
Speaker 5: Five seconds? Was he and the terminator tell me he was in?
Speaker 4: The terminator can't because he wasn't lunchboxes that winner?
Speaker 5: No, man, What of the movies do we miss out on?
Speaker 4: Like, there's so many, There's so many di Caprio, Uh yeah, what's any Grobel Grape, Basketball Diaries, Juliet, The Beach, Catch Map, Can, Gangs of New York, Aviator, Departed, Blood, Diamond Blood Diamonds, Shutter Island Inception, Jay Edgar, Jango, Unchained, Great Gatsby, Wolf of Wall Street, The Revenant, Once upon a Time in Hollywood. Don't look up Killers of the Flower Moon.
Speaker 5: Oh man, that's a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let that makes it one to one. Maybe we'll get another one in for the super Chimp between you two.
Speaker 1: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: That's it for me this weekend. Guys.
Speaker 3: I'm really happy you were here. I hope you feel caught up on the show. Be sure to check out Bobby Bones Show social media pages, also our YouTube page.
Speaker 2: Go subscribe over there.
Speaker 3: We've got a whole lot of cool performances up there, and you can follow me at web Girl Morgan or you can listen to my new podcast, Take This Personally.
Speaker 2: The whole goal of it is to help people feel less.
Speaker 3: Alone in some of their hardest battles by just talking about things that are sometimes hard to talk about. So you can check that out too. All Right, have a great weekend everybody. I'll talk to you next time.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 1: That's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan.
Speaker 5: Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms. Show and follow ed web Girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.