Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: So what's what do you need? Like, what's the licensing that you need to operate? The hype of business that you know?
Speaker 4: So for a clinic in our space, right, you need a couple of things right, So the way we operate generally, like I mentioned earlier, we would like to go in the area.
Speaker 5: We typically wild talk to the Department Feld.
Speaker 4: So you need like a general stuff that you need for a regular retail business, you need like a business license. For us, you need what it's called a side I D right, so you call the Department Felth. And depending on where you are, if you plan on building like Medicaid, you need like a CMS that much. You typically will contact CMS, which is the sener for Medicaid and Medicare services, so you need a license from that. You might need a you know, clip was saying like NPI numbers, NCPP numbers. So it really just depends on what vertical you're plan doing. So if it's if it's you know, STD or if it's primary care, will determine what type of license you need. But obviously you actually need a physician who has you know, a physician license.
Speaker 5: But it really just depends. But for us, it's very simple.
Speaker 4: Is the Department Felth give us what we call a testing side I D number and that what kind of gives you the ability to provide the testing and treating. Then you need to clear us all that way you can be able to you know, draw blood and stuff like that. So there's certain licensing you need. It just varies depending on what state you're in and what modality or what vertical that.
Speaker 6: You're How long does that take, right, because a lot of times you apply for something, it's.
Speaker 5: Like, oh, it definitely takes time.
Speaker 4: Dealing with dealing with the bureaucracy of the government definitely takes a long time and it costs too. Right, So for us to get one of our clinics up and running to get those license, it typically takes about ninety days to get everything, just because there's so many codependencies and stuff, because you gotta wait for this to come in before you can apply for that, and you have to wait for DA You have to wait so certain things that you need. But yeah, but it generally takes about ninety days.
Speaker 3: And how much would it start? Like if I wanted to open up a clinic, how much operating money you need?
Speaker 4: So for us to open up a clinical costs about three mis of the fifty k to get a full brick and mortar clinic up and running. To get a mobile clinic, it'll rain you anywhere from two fifty maybe a million, depending on how lavish you want. The mobile clinic hours are pretty small, so we try to keep it between two to three hundred thousand, but that's generally what the barrier entry would be to get into what we do.
Speaker 7: And the mobile clinics. When we talk about mobile clinics, your mobile clinic could be a two exam room mobile clinic with a waiting room on wheels, or it could be one exam room like ours. Hours are sprinter trucks, So we get sprinter trucks and we put them on the road because it's a lot easier and quicker to get them on the road. So we don't want to have to wait for a build out of a big mobile clinic that has two exam rooms, or have to wait for have to worry about licensing for that for that truck on the road, because that truck is that big that means they need to have a CDL license to drive that truck. So now we put ourselves in a whole nother situation financially, which we try not to. So we try to get the smaller mobile clinics so we could get it out the door quicker and we could get to work, and that get to work for us is ten to twenty new patients per day per mobile clinic, right, So that's.
Speaker 6: Why I was looking at them, like obviously from operations standpoint, I was from the business mind. It's like, before I can create the clinic, I need to know how many things I happen to see exactly on a daily basis, on a monthly basis basis exactly, because that will determine obviously how much profitability.
Speaker 5: Profitability absolutely so.
Speaker 6: When you when you're looking at that, that's something you have to learn. But when do you realize, Okay, we've hit our number here, let's scale to another area, Let's get another truck.
Speaker 4: To be honest, like I said, we said earlier, man, the need is so vast that even with the twelve or fifteen mobile clinks we have now in the eight locations, I think we actually have tens that we signed two new leases this week, we're still not covering the whole state of Florida.
Speaker 5: It's still so much, so much that we need.
Speaker 4: And that's why we created Healthy MD because we feel as if you know, just future thinking and trying to future prove our business, we want to make sure we're able to you know, kind of get you know, more of a nationwide platfor for them, but you know, you just kind of get the coldomnies of skill. So for us, we know that once we get to a certain amount of patients, we generally will put two or three mobile clinics out and then we'll move on to another area. So once we get enough affiliate partners or i say affiliate partners in the community, I'm talking about the Halfway House and substanti these clinics. Once you figure figure that out and we know that this clinics is sustainable with at least about two hundred active patients, then we'll move on to the next because definitely don't want people say.
Speaker 8: Earners, what's up. You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like, the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com, backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, Let Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day in prison and deport it. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: You know, don't put all your egg and one basket for us, we like, we're gonna put all our eggs in that basket and going to protect the heck out of the basket. So we put all our eggs in that one basket, in that one clinic, grow it, and then we'll move on to the next location.
Speaker 7: And because we're so knowledgeable of the industry and what we do today, we don't have to. Our team already did the work on where we're going next. Right where were Yeah, exactly exactly. We know what cities we're going to, we know what states we're going to, we know what areas. We know if we're doing a mobile clinic or a brick and mortar. We know if we're doing brick and mortar and five mobile clinics because some of our brick and mortars just hubs for our mobile clinics, and our mobile clinics go five different directions every morning and go to different communities.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess the reason why we have more mobile clinics than physical locations because our business model is different. Right, We don't open up a clinic like clips set and wait for people to come. We bring the services to people who wouldn't otherwise come to a clinic, you know, I mean otherwise even come to a doctor.
Speaker 5: It's funny a lot of.
Speaker 4: The people that we service, I mean, we're like they're source for a physician. I mean because they're like, I'm not going to the doctor. We don't go As a culture, we don't normally go to the doctor unless it's broken, the bleeding.
Speaker 5: We're not going to the doctor unfortunately.
Speaker 4: So we have to actually, you know, kind of bring the services to them.
Speaker 3: So as far as the business model, how you make money from this from Medicaid, people like people coming and you're charging them the Medicaid and the Medicaid is reimbursing it, like right, right, So not.
Speaker 7: Remember all the healthcare services are free. We don't charge for it at all. We don't build insurance for it. That's another reason why our license structure. We don't have to get as many licenses as what our build another clinic because we're not billing. But it also gives us autonomy in some cases as well. And this is why you need good attorneys, because good attorneys will break that down for you and say, HEO, you're making twenty five dollars to see this patient for a visit. That twenty five dollars does nothing for you. Where's the money at so you could continue to provide this service.
Speaker 5: The money's in the medication.
Speaker 7: The medication costs one thousand dollars, two thousand and five, ten thousand, depending on the medication or the ailment that you're providing for, right that you're solving for. So when our attorneys broke it down to us and they said, you could do this, but this is going to stop you from giving away food vouchers, transportation, housing, all of those stuff. You can't give that stuff away when you're own a clinic. When you're on a clinic, that's illegal for you to give out food vouchers. They call it an inducement. So we had to figure out the best way to provide for our community without billing on CMS or Medicaid because CMS and Medicaid that's government charge. They're government funded, so they're paying you. If they're paying you, they got a whole different rules and regulations behind CMS and Medicaid, right, so that's why we don't get involved in them. We don't use them at all.
Speaker 4: Right, So for us man, so all the testing and all the medical services are free. So the numeration comes from the feeling of the prescriptions, right, So similar to like if you've ever been to like an urgent care, we have like dispensaries in our clinics. So when you come in, if you've ever been to like an urgent care, you're going there. Whatever issue you have. Typically when you walk out, they can give you an antibotic or they will give you a prescription right then and there. So our clinics are kind of built the same way. We have a dispensaries in them where you come in and the medical services, which is the testing, is absolutely free. But the treatment, which is the medication components, where we actually make the revenue. So people will come in and they may not have insurance at all, right because for us, we are open to any and everybody, but our patient services and our case managers would help that person one procure insurance in order to make them a profitable.
Speaker 3: So okay, so anybody can go in, there's no charge.
Speaker 4: No charge, but if you actually if you have you have something, and let's say you have something, you have insurance, then we'll obviously we'll build your insurance for the actual medication treatment. But if you come in and you don't have insurance. Obviously the medication is very expensive. Then you'll go through our patient services will help procure your insurance to help you get the actual treatment.
Speaker 5: So we only make renumeration from the treatment, and that's like Medicaid.
Speaker 4: So it's not generally it's not Medicaid because for the program that we're on program that we don't we can't build any Medicaid or Medicare. We can't do any government payers because of the fact that we give away the medical services for free. So it's generally is either exchange health plan that they're on or some type of commercial health plan.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump. Attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,