Speaker 1: You're listening to The Buck Sexton Show podcast, make sure you subscribe to the podcast on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody, welcome to the Buck Brief. This episode, my friend Michael Malice is back. You all get very excited when he is here to hang out. He is insightful, he is irreverend. He is feisty for a guy his size. You never guess.
Speaker 1: That's right, Big dudes can be fight Is that a thing you know?
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm just started off right here on the right foot.
Speaker 1: Cat a big guy be feisty. I don't think.
Speaker 2: I think only little guys can be feisty.
Speaker 1: Right, you can't be feisty if you're big. It doesn't read.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying you're feisty for Oh, I see what you're saying? All right?
Speaker 1: Whatever?
Speaker 2: Fun look at if he even blunts my feisty comment. So where should everyone go?
Speaker 1: First?
Speaker 2: Off, Michael to see to see your latest work? Where can they follow you before we jump into.
Speaker 1: Wall litter dot com slash Buck Sexton.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well fine, telling them to promote me or you can check out Michael Malice and stuff.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it seems to.
Speaker 2: Me that we have a dementia patient who has been president for four years.
Speaker 1: That's now.
Speaker 2: I think that's not established, right, that's not actually, that's not hyperbole. It's not Everyone agrees on this, and they forced us to talk about it.
Speaker 1: I feel mean because he wasn't getting treated. So he's not a patient dementia fishonado, He's a dementia connoisseur. Come on, dude, Yeah, yeah, he's not a patient. No one's treating him.
Speaker 2: Well, hold on, hold on. To be fair, there was the neurologist that happened to suddenly go to the White House six times or whatever. Remember Alex Berenston broke that and the New York Times stole it from him. So okay, but I see your point.
Speaker 1: Technically, technically everything's fine with the president. See you next year.
Speaker 2: Technically Biden is doing he's doing like homeopathic remedies for his dementia. So anyway, that's what's you know, he's taking some tinctures and some.
Speaker 1: Apparently the cure for dementia is Chinese money. Who knew? Who knew?
Speaker 2: Who knew? So he's still the president too, which I mean I thought we were. Actually I didn't think we were in a serious country anymore, but you know, we used to think we were. Maybe that's going on now. It seems that if they can make Kamala Harris president, my theory to you, I want to just put this to you and let you on with it. Michael, if they can do that, if they can make Kamala president, they can make anyone president, and that it's just the machine and that nothing else matters.
Speaker 1: Well, Okay, first of all, everyone watching this will agree that Biden did in twenty twenty. It was the Democratic machine and it was anti Trump. There weren't Biden fans. It was just people who are like, I'm going to vote for the Democrat, whoever it is. I'm not going to vote for Trump. If Fetterman could get elected, anyone could get elected, right. Number one. Number two is you and I both would agree that Nancy Pelosi understands politics better than either of us, how Washington really works. And we also would agree that whatever information we have, she has, and she has some more so if she's saying something and I'm saying something else, like I'm missing something and I'm missing something with this nominee, this nominee from Netflix, because she couldn't even make Iowa when she tried her entire like Hillary Clinton with a lot of negatives. People went to jail for Hillary Clinton. Like people refuse to testify against her, maybe for fear for their lives, but they ride or die with her Kamala Harris. Her office is like a sieve. People are leaking all the time about what a horror show she is. So I don't see how they're excited or why she was their plan. B. It's not making sense to me. And with something's not making sense to me, that tells me I'm missing something.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure. Well I'm not exact on the numbers, but you know that of the roughly forty people in the Vice President's office that are that are like specifically working for the vice president on her staff, five of them were there in the beginning. She's gone from about forty down to five who have It's not like it's been that long. It's hasn't even been four years yet, right, Yeah, I think that tells you a lot.
Speaker 1: I'm also curious if the speech writers hate her, because if you read her speeches, it reads like she's reading bedtime stories to like wheelchair kids because she's like space is around us and connects us and it's important, but we need rules. It's like I've done professional like ghost writing. You don't write like that if you like the person. You write like that if you want to set them up to be an idiot and they're too stupid to realize the difference.
Speaker 2: Yes, Like if somebody, say, had ghost written a book for someone about meeting Kim Jung un in person during a congressional delegation that was. And then just so you know, Michael, if you get caught in your memoir saying you met personally physically with Kim Jung oun and stared him down, if anyone points that out, then you're supposed to go on TV and say I won't talk about my meetings with world leaders.
Speaker 1: The best.
Speaker 2: That was the best. That was one of my favorite political moments the entire year. It was honestly, like you know, it's instead of just saying I'm sorry, I was lazy, ghost right or whatever. It was defiance.
Speaker 1: Do you know what it was? She shot that dog because the dog do too much.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, dog jokes. I like dogs. He's gonna get me. This is what happens. Michael gets me in trouble. He starts saying things. He starts being sassy. No, you're just not with me. But you offend the audience and they're like, why did you let him say that. I'm like, I don't know. He's Michael Malice.
Speaker 1: I just can't. She's the one who killed the dog.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know, I know people get very people get very sensitive about dog stuff. They should I agree. I thought it was terrible.
Speaker 1: That was to me.
Speaker 2: That was the end. And there were people who were doing the whole yeah. Well she was going on TV like, well, we're on the ranch, that's how we do things. I was like, come on, and then the Kim Jong Un thing happened. Anyway, I know it's all it's all rear view mirror. Now, she's not Trump's VP. Jd Vance's actually I want to ask you about about that, but hold on, quick read from a quick sponsor read. But Michael, tell me about you where you think jd Vance does it work? Will he help all that? We'll get to that on one second. I'm sure you've read Hillbilly LG too, so we'll talk about this. But a good friend of mine and business partner, Porter Stansbury, did something very unusual. He's the founder and CEO of a large public company that does one hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue every year, and he cut his salary to one single dollar. Now, he did this to make a point to his employees, but also to you out there, and he wants to share with you why that is. He thinks there's a new way that you can save and get paid.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: It's not gold or bitcoin. It's what he calls a secret currency, and it's one that's made some people already very very rich, and everyone's entitled to use it and anyone can access it. I strongly recommend you check out Porter's latest detailed presentation on this secret currency at secret Currency twenty twenty four dot com. He details how to protect and grow your wealth in the years to come using America's new money. Secretcurrency twenty twenty four dot com. That's secret Currency twenty four dot com. All right, so, my friend Jade Vance, what do you think of it?
Speaker 1: The more I hear about him, the more I like him. Because when you start, if you follow his journey, he starts out as really like the worst kind of Republican. I'm going to vote for Evan McMuffin, I don't trust Trump blah blah blah. And as time goes on, he's clearly become radicalized, as many people on the right have become. As recently as twenty twenty. I went through all his old tweets because, unlike journalists, actually like doing my research. And he's saying things like, oh, turns out the Minnesota governor saying a lot of these riots are caused by outside agitators. Then like five minutes later goes, huh, the Minnesota governor overestimated the number of people who are outside agitators. I wonder how he got the numbers wrong. And he wasn't being sarcastic. But now, and especially Buck, as you and I know that the corporate press is the end of people. You can't put anything past them. They've started going after his wife, like immediately, and when you start immediately going after people's family, remember when they said that Ron Destantis should quit because he took a day to help his wife with their cancer treatments, Like, there's no low these people won't sink to. I think when you see that start happening, he realized, Oh, okay, I'm in for a fight. These people aren't playing around. Trump obviously almost recently got assassinated, like this is serious business. And that recent quote just made me fall in love with him when he said that the Democratic Party is made up of childless cat ladies like AOCP, Buddha Jetche and Kamala Harris. I'm like, all right, this is my guy. So Trump did not have a big bench to choose from, because anyone who's running for Trump is going to have their life try to be destroyed. So as far as the people he had to pick from him or Bergham, I think would have probably been the best bet. And the more I see advance, the better he seems to get, and I think he'd do great in a debate.
Speaker 2: Do you think that we are seeing a at a very macro level, even beyond just this election cycle? Are we seeing a course correction a bit as a nation from where we were with the madness of COVID everything. I remember you and I we're talking about that at the time. I did your show a few times. Haven't been invited back in a while. I'm just saying, I don't know, I don't know what that's all about. But you know, somebody gets somebody does Rogan three or four times, and all of a sudden, like the little people, you know, we get left behind.
Speaker 1: Eight eight times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just throwing that out there anyway, But back to the course correction, it feels to me like things did actually get like the left did go so insane that there's a solid majority of the country now that is walking away from that stuff in meaningful ways. And I think the Elon Musk and the Silicon Valley stuff is a part of that.
Speaker 1: I can prove you correct in one sentence or two sentences two years ago. If you said Trump kind of sucks, I don't like him, he should have been president, you're a Trump supporter because unless you say Donald Trump is the worst thing that's ever happened to America, you're treated as a Trump supporter. You have to at all times say he's the worst thing ever. From Mark Zuckerberg, who as a big Democratic donor Facebook is very heavily left leaning in terms of left leaning left the line in terms of their ideology, for him to go on TV and call Trump awesome, to praise Trump at all, and not to have his entire life ruined shows a sea change. Support for Donald Trump has become normalized, which if this was three years ago, you and I would have thought that will never happen, or it won't happen as long as he's in the arena, you know, like George W. Bush now is okay to support him now that he's long gone. So that is a massive sea change. And the other point I want to make to you and encourage your audience, Conservatives don't know how to take a win when something like this happens. The New York Times isn't going to point it out, and then conservatives don't notice it and they just go on thinking, well, we're never going to take a win. This is a win. Like own it and think about how you got this win and build on it.
Speaker 2: You know, Elon said something very profound I forget. I think it was actually on a battylon Be podcast, but I can't remember now exactly. It was a while ago, but he said that that what's happened to Silicon Valley, which had the most left wing politics really Bay Area, right, San Francisco Bay Area's where Silicon Valley the same thing most progressive politics in the entire United States and became the most culturally dominant, richest center of influence in the entire nation in a very rapid You know, people talk about Wall Street money like Silicon Valley money and our politics and everything blows Wall Street money out of the water, and how that has really infused itself into our politics in a way that's I think very damaging. He thinks is very damaging too. But when he said recently he was talking to Jordan Peterson about how the trans agenda stole his son from him, it feels like Elon has I don't know, I don't know. He has been red pilled in the most profound way, which is the when they go after your family, which is what they've done.
Speaker 1: Didn't they say killed? He always said killed.
Speaker 2: I think he yeah. I think he might have said that his son has gone or he killed his son, because then they go with.
Speaker 1: That something that goes with what you're saying, which is Silicon Valley is going to be very overrepresented with white males who are pretty high on the spectrum. And then when they're building these companies and they're working twenty hours a day and now they're being demonized and told to hire people simply on the base of their gender or skin characteristics. When these people are so logical. They're only looking at resumes. They don't even regard to the people as humans all at all, but as inputs into a system they're building that is going to cause a huge amount of backlash. We saw that with James de Moore when he was trying to have that paper he wrote for Google try and hypothesize why there's a gender disparity in terms of hiring outcomes, and he was basically called the white supremacist Nazi when he's just looking. I met him. This guy is basically a robot. So for him to be accused of these horrific things just because he's using his extremely logical brain to try to figure a problem speaks to a blowback in their faces. Mark and Dreesen is another one. He publicly came out and saying I'm in the Trump train and he's not being destroyed either. So this could not have happened the idea. Remember, people were losing their companies because they refused to have the Black Lives Matter logo on their Instagram. The guy from CrossFit, which is the nation's biggest gay exercise organization, said We're about exercise. We have nothing to do with politics. He got ruined because he said something very true. We're not about politics, which is about getting people into shape and getting them injured. So that is a big sea change as well. Yeah, and did you see Black Lives Matter came out against Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: I did see a headline about that. What's that all about? Because she was raising money for me.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, the second they got inaugurated, they were public complaining that they couldn't get their calls returned, which was hilarious. They wouldn't even have like some perfunctory meeting. And now they tweet, they go, this is not democratic, this is ridiculous, and it's disgraced to all the voters that you basically take for granted. So it's a wonderful thing that's happening in the Democratic Party.
Speaker 2: I'amaa betrayed Kamala use Black Lives Matter to get in and then betrayed Black Lives Matter once she got it, right. I mean that's basically how that went and.
Speaker 1: The whole party because they're like, yeah, you know, we're just going to give it to her who got no votes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's talk about that for I want to ask you if the last thing I have for you, Michael. We only have a few minutes. But last thing I have for you is to tackle this notion of the defensive democracy line for Democrats. Is that just falling apart in this election cycle because of what's happened. We'll get to that in a second. But I am a firearms enthusiasts you all know, and I love going out to the range of go with my brothers. I have a couple of friends, a couple of former specops guys who go out and train us a little bit and make sure there are skills are getting better. Barack Creek Garsenal is my favorite new firearms manufacturer based in North Carolina. They have firearms that are at the best possible price and the highest possible quality. You combine those two things, I'm telling you you will love Bear Greek Arsenal. Go check them out. Wide range of premium calibers that are fractional with the competition costs. You learn more at Bear Creek Arsenal dot com slash bock. Use promo code buck to get ten percent off your first order. That's Bear Creek Arsenal dot com slash bock. Use promo code buck for ten percent off your first order. Democracy is under attack. Biden even said it in his farewell speech when he wasn't just kind of mumbling nonsense. Does that work anymore? Is it going to work in this election?
Speaker 1: Yes, because when they mean democracy, they mean their control. So when they say Trump is a threat to our democracy, they mean threats. Trumps a threat to our control, which is true. So that is the term is absolutely nebulous its meaning, and that is the kind of subtext that they mean, and their voters will fall for it, hook line and sinker. To a point, you can always start with what like about thirty eight percent people vote Democrat no matter who it is, so that's not a small number. But in terms of you know, getting her across the Finch line, it's really funny watching the corporate propaganda MSNBC, CNN. Republicans are freaking out the hill right now is like they couldn't even the best they could say is Kamala's gaining steam in these swing stays. She's still behind, but not behind as much. If you have your big launch and you're starting behind, by all accounts, the more people who listen to her like her less. It happened when she got inaugurated, it happened during the campaign in twenty twenty, and it's going to be hilarious watching it collapse over the next two months.
Speaker 2: I just would would you? How do you feel about this assertion? Kamala Harris's primery, constituency, media executives, and DEI officials.
Speaker 1: Someone had a great meme of Rotten Tomatoes. Critics eighty seven percent approval, audience thirteen percent approval. That's She's like an arthouse film.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh my god, that is. That's That's what I was getting at. But I completely agree with that. Go check out Michael Mouse's show You're Welcome, which is fantastic. He even occasionally has the amazing guest Buck sexon on occasionally once every five years, because you know that's all right. You know he can give you a rough tie, buddy. You know he made me sit on his show once in a chair that was so small that everybody thought that I was like truly vertically challenged, you know. So yeah, see, we all the audience, they all remember this.
Speaker 1: No one looks at that head and thinks you're vertically I just gonna say, we almost got through a whole episode without you making fun of my giant head.
Speaker 2: Do you know that I have to order special hats for baseball and tennis because they don't fit.
Speaker 1: It's sad. Direct from where you're from.
Speaker 2: All right, everybody go check out Michael Malice. You're welcome. Michael, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: We'll talk to you soon.