Speaker 1: All right, Leonard of Skinner's simple Man, and that can only mean one thing on this radio program. That is all things self proclaimed simple man. That means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly of billoreilly dot com.
Speaker 2: Mister O'Reilly sarved.
Speaker 1: Three weeks from today, we should have some indication of who the next president of the United States is going to be. I don't think I have ever seen such a dramatic momentum shift as we have been witnessing in the last couple of weeks in my view towards Donald Trump. If you disagree, tell me I would say it. And I'm saying to this audience, do not assume that that means that Donald Trump is going to win the election. Assume that your vote will be the deciding vote. That's how important it is, especially if you're in Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada. Those states will matter the most, but every state matters. But there certainly has been a change, and I think a lot of it. The greatest indication of it is now Kamala Harris, who would have preferred to stay hiding and not doing interviews is now having to get out there and speak, and I don't think it's gone particularly well, nor do I think her spokes her surrogates have done particularly well for her.
Speaker 2: What say you, mister O'Reilly?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 4: Well, ninety three votes are electoral votes are in the group of states you mentioned. They will tell the tale, no doubt about it. I have said to my viewers on the No Spin News and our radio programs across country, I think Trump will win. But that's not a prediction. It is based on the internal polling that I've seen, and if there's not some kind of major occurrence in the next three weeks, I think he's gonna win. Now. If you want to get down to specifics, which you always do, the Kamala Harris interview tonight on Fox News is instructive. It's exactly the same thing. And you were there, you witnessed it. That happened to me in two thousand and eight when I got a call from then Senator Barack Obama to come to York, Pennsylvania to do an interview with him. And we have been trying to get him. Everybody on Fox had been trying to get him. Nobody could get him Bud McCain.
Speaker 1: By the way, he never took my call, though I was very insulted.
Speaker 4: I think I'm better looking than you. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I think you're right, buddy puts together.
Speaker 4: McCain and Sarah Palin had some momentum in early September eighth, and Obama people were worried. So who are you going to call? Ghostbusters? They call me, and I did the interview and it came off well for Obama and for Fox News.
Speaker 2: Well, we have one.
Speaker 1: Other factor in that fall, and that was the economic meltdown, and that became a game changer for that election.
Speaker 4: You would agree with that, but McCain did take on a little bit of cashet when he put Palin on the second and that rattled the Obama people. So anyway he comes in, he does the interview, works out both well for both of us, and that's exactly what happened.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: So there's people are looking at the internal polion hazard behind and they go, Okay, let's go into Fox and we'll shake it up. And you know it's going to benefit us. Now, whether it'll benefit them or not, will we'll know this time tomorrow. But I'll give you a hint the odious and I mean that word literally, the odious. Brian Stelter of CNN just wrote a hit piece on Brett bar Now you call him Humpty Dumpty, but I think he's Jack the Ripper.
Speaker 1: Literally, the Humpty Dumpties is more appropriate. And I know it irritates the hell out of them, So that's why I do it. I do it with great affection. By the way, nothing's personal for me. I'm at the point in my life and career i just don't care about him.
Speaker 4: No, I understand, but this is instructive because he's an ardent liberal, hates Fox News, hates Republicans. So he writes a hit piece just out, just came out, and I'm saying to myself, he wouldn't have done that, a hit piece on Bear if the Democrats weren't worried. Okay, so they're a little worried about this interview tonight.
Speaker 1: Now, by the way, my sources tell me she's been hold off away preparing for this interview for two plus days.
Speaker 4: Henny, what do you got to prepare for the woman has been running for months. You should know the issues at this point.
Speaker 1: Well that but this is the problem you know, and I'm gonna I'm gonna use you as an example when when Barack Obama went into the no spin zone with Bill O'Reilly gladiator that you're known to be, and and even when you interviewed me for my book, you kept warning me for months it's not gonna be a cupcake interview. Head any I'm just warning you ahead of time. I'm like, Okay, Bill, I've done tough interviews my whole life.
Speaker 2: It's not a problem. I'll be fine.
Speaker 1: I survived Bill, But you know you were fair, you were tough. But but I'm going to add this, Barack Obama is a great communicator.
Speaker 2: Kamala Harris is not.
Speaker 4: Much better, much more confident, and Harris, you're right, is very insecure. Extremely so. Now Bear is the part of this whole interview is Bear because he has to be tough, but he can't be disrespectful. And there's a line. So when I interviewed Obama, I got a lot of hate mail from those who hate Obama going you weren't tough and on him, you didn't you didn't go in you didn't you know, And I wasn't disrespectful because that's not the way to go. But if I have some advice a Bear and I have five tough questions that I'm going to be on my broadcast, no spinoos, and but I don't want to give you all five. But Bear would be very wise to keep his question short, very short, and very specific. Like, let me give you an example. This is what I would lead with, probably what you would lead with. Listen, as soon as you and Joe Biden got power, the border was opened by executive order that led to ten between ten and fifteen million foreign nationals on our soil right now, mostly unattended. Why did you do that? That question will take twelve seconds and there's very little wiggle room there. Now she'll try to pivot to blame Trump, as she always does, but that's three and a half years later, and that's when Bear has to step in and say, we're talking about day one, Biden, not three and a half years later. Why did that happen? He's got to be firm Bear. If he isn't, then she's going to give you the same old gibberish that she's been spouting for the last three months.
Speaker 1: Look, you always give good advice, and I know that you like Brett and Bretta Is. I think, like in many, I think he's a real journalist. I have no idea where he stands politically. And we do have a Fox News is bifurcated. We have a news division, we have an opinion division. And it's been that way from the very beginning. I mean, Britain Hume has always understood that there's there's Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity, and then there's the news division, and there's always a line of demarcation.
Speaker 2: And I think that Brett will do that.
Speaker 1: I do think that it is in terms of questions that I would ask, it is. I would call it a target rich environment of questions that she has not had not been held accountable for. And I think that, you know, I don't want to go through my list either, but Brett bears you know, he follows the news as closely as we do. I'm sure he has all of those questions available to him. And you know he's only got thirty minutes to do it, which is not a lot of time, even commercial free. And I'll give you I like it to one other thing when I had to do when I moderated the debate with Gavin Newsom and Ronda Sandis. I knew that I was setting myself up for massive criticism if I got one fact wrong when I was pairing the issues in California versus Florida, and I mean Bill, we checked, and we double checked, and we triple checked, which I sort of do on a regular basis anyway, because I want to get things right. And the one thing that never happened after that debate was anybody criticizing me for getting one fact wrong because I didn't.
Speaker 4: Well, look, Bear tonight is under pressure because most of the viewership at Fox News is supporting Trump, and if that viewership feels that Bear is too light on the vice president, Bear is going to suffer. And that's the truth. But he can't be disrespectful. So he's got to walk this line. And the line is easier to walk if you keep the question short, but you have to jump in when the dodge happens. And I did that with Obama and a clip last night on the No Spin News where I shut him down. We're talking about Iran, and interestingly enough, it's relevant to today. What are you gonna do about Iran's nukes? That's what I asked him, and he dodged it, but then I brought him back and I go, you can't expect the American people will vote for you if you don't have a definite point of view on Iran nukes? Do you? But that was an interruption. Now I don't know if Bear is gonna do that, but he has to do it if she starts to dodge.
Speaker 2: I think you give very good advice.
Speaker 1: I think that I think the questions that have not been asked to this point, I would predict are going to be asked in this interview. You know, Brett, Bret Brett is very familiar with the issues, and he's actually going to be on with me he does this interview, it'll air at six o'clock tonight on the Fox News channel and then he'll be on with me and nine o'clock and we'll go over it all. And you know, I'm looking forward to it. Actually, I think this might be the one opportunity in the whole campaign where she might be held accountable have to answer some questions.
Speaker 2: I'll give you an example today.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's a story out and I had not known this, and you know how hard we have veted her. I did not know that she had threatened repeatedly to sue oil companies. Now, I mean that's a big deal. But now because she wants to win Pennsylvania, she had said that she absolutely would ban all fracking, all offshore drilling. And how you can add to it her desire that she stated repeatedly in twenty nineteen that she wants to sue the oil companies. Well, if you sue the oil companies, they're going to hire expensive law firms bill and they're going to pass those costs onto we the people, the consumers, and that means we have to pay more every time we fill up our cars or our trucks or whatever we're driving.
Speaker 4: On my list to ask her, but here's how it has to be asked. Why did you change your mind?
Speaker 1: I think that why did you change? Why did you cosponds to the Green New Deal and change your mind? Why did you cosponsor Medicare for All both of those bills with Bernie Sanders and you also wanted to eliminate private health insurance.
Speaker 2: Have you changed your mind on this? And if so?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 2: Quick question clips so you.
Speaker 4: Don't even have to say it, you could say, Madame Vice President in twenty nineteen, you said this bang, and it's worse than that. She said she criminally prosecute the big oil companies if they violated Green New Deal stuff. You run that, and then you say, yesterday you said this bang, so that she got no wiggle room at all, and then you go, why'd you change your mind? That's how it has to be framed. It has to be framed very concisely. And there it's very hard. And you and I. You live in Florida, now I live in New York. If you live in Washington and Chris Wallace, the best example it is, I wrote a Message of the Day on Wallace. You should read it. If you live in the district, you are subject to district pressure. And Bear lives in the district. Okay, so he's got to deal with the Washington Posts and all of these people, and so that enters into your thinking. You and I will renegade. Bear is an establishment guy. I'm saying that to demean him in any way at all. So it's read hum.
Speaker 1: Okay, Listen, they're both very good. The journalist Bill the difference between and I think he's going to do it, ask the questions, and I don't think he's going to allow the dodge because the amount of time he has is finite.
Speaker 2: He's got thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: It doesn't have a lot of time for her to go off on one of her word soalids and not give an answer. And I would imagine, I'm and this is my best guess. My guess is I think he's going to ask those questions. I think it's going to be informative. I think she's gonna have a hard time explaining them, and I don't think that she is as skilled in terms of her oratory abilities as Barack Obama was with you.
Speaker 4: I agree, as I said, it could be a game changer. That's why Spelter wrote the hit piece, because they're getting ready to go after Bear that he was so unfair. He didn't give her time to answer whatever they're gonna throw out.
Speaker 1: Listen, you gotta expect that regard, and if you're going to be in our business, you just have to expect that. But mister O'Reilly looking forward to talking to you next week and three weeks from now, on this very day, we'll probably have a good indication. I hope we have a good indication of who the winner of this race is. All things simple man at Bill O'Reilly dot com. Thank you, sir, eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn is our number will continue, all right, eight hundred and nine four one Shawn. We'll get to your calls here in a second. One ad that has getting a lot of attention is this uh Donald the Trump campaign ad, and it highlights Kamala Harris's supporting taxpayer funded sex change operations for prisoners, but also keep in mind she supports it for illegal immigrants in this country.
Speaker 5: Amala supports taxpayer funded sex changes for prisoners.
Speaker 2: Surgery for prisoners.
Speaker 3: Every transgender inmate in the prison system would have access.
Speaker 2: It's hard to believe, but it's true. Even the liberal media was shocked.
Speaker 5: Kamala supports taxpayer funded sex changes for prisoners and illegal aliens.
Speaker 6: Every transgender inmate would have access.
Speaker 2: Kamala's for they them. President Trump is for you. I'm Donald J. Trump, and I improve this message. Ouch.
Speaker 1: Can anybody in this country? Is anybody that thinks this is a good idea? If you do think it's a good idea, will please call this radio program and tell me why. I'd like to hear from you. Oh, David Portnoy, Now David Portnoy is interesting to me. He speaks a lot about culture. I find I find them to be hilarious. I mean, if ever there's and Linda, tell me if you agreed disagree, if there's like an alpha male guy, it's definitely David Portnoy, right of barstools, And yeah, all right. And then then you got this other side of David Portnoy, which just cracks me up.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't have social media, but whenever I'm around my kids, I'll say, what's the latest with Miss Peaches? Because here's David Portnoy. You know, you know, a tough guy. He's he's very opinionated, very strong. He's not as political as we are by any stretch of the imagination.
Speaker 2: And then he talks Miss Peaches.
Speaker 7: Oh, let me rub your tummy, Miss Peaches. Look at what I brought you, Miss Peaches. It cracks me up as a dog lover. And the whole story about how he got Miss Peaches and how he talks to Miss Peaches, the whole thing cracks me up. Apparently Miss Peach is gonna get a relative or a brother coming soon.
Speaker 2: Have you seen those videos? Are they not hilarious? I mean, I'm down with any person who loves their animal.
Speaker 3: I'm all in.
Speaker 1: You're all in, except it, but you can't overfeed your cat the way Linda overfed her cat.
Speaker 2: Listen, the quickest way to the heart is through the tummy. You know that's love. It's not love if your cat has to go away, I'm not talking to you. You're Manarexic. You don't know anything about feeding and eating and all those things.
Speaker 1: The cat was four times the size of a normal cat, and you had to send the cat away to a farm so that the cat could get in better shape. So you know, I guess it's all based on one's definition of love. Indeed, anyway, let's go to David Portnoy. He just he's had it with his campaign and he just unloaded on Kamala Harris.
Speaker 6: It's the gas lighting that the left is doing with Kamala Harris making it sound like she's some great groundbreaking candidate. She is the worst candidate to ever run for president. Everett, what put this over the edge for me? Last week? I'm watching our campaign rally and she's up there being like we need to turn the page in America. It's time for a new way forward, and I'm your candidate for change. Is the sitting Vice president of the United States currently saying she's the candidate for change.
Speaker 2: Kamala Harris can't.
Speaker 6: Even answer the easiest questions of all time.
Speaker 2: She never gets a straight answer.
Speaker 6: She doesn't seem to be able to put the coherent thoughts together.
Speaker 2: It's actually scary for me to think.
Speaker 6: About what she'd be on the international stage.
Speaker 2: So that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: That's what's pushed me to the point age I am so sick of being gaslighted like she's some great candidate.
Speaker 1: And I think a lot of people feel that way. Eight hundred nine one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. Twenty days to go. Three weeks from today, we likely will be talking about election results. Assume that your vote will be the deciding vote in this election and in your state. Let's get to our busy phones. We start with Carrie is in the great state of Ohio, the Buckeye State. What's up, Carrie? How are you glad you called?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 5: San? How are you doing.
Speaker 1: I'm hanging in there. I'm hanging in there. These are long days. I'll put it that way.
Speaker 5: They sure are very stressful. Yes, I'm here in Ohio, Swing state, and I live in Bernie Marinos District, and I started seeing all the campaign ads. You know this from your campaign that Key's you know, no exception ban abortion, and I don't. From the second I saw it, I wasn't buying it, mainly because the Democrats, he's the same playbook like every four years. It's, you know, trying to scare people into voting for them. You know that the Republicans are anti abortion, We're going to ban abortion.
Speaker 3: That not the case.
Speaker 5: And I just think people who are smart are starting to see through it, and I really that Bernie will win.
Speaker 1: They've gone full on and I said this at the beginning of the show today, They've they've just gone full on hardcore slander. You know, Kamala Harris saying to Charlemagne the God, you know, Trump is going to put non white people in camps, and well that that caller made a very very important point. Or you can listen to, you know, the other ideas, Rafael Warnock saying Trump will be dangerous to women and to black men, and joyless Behart. Trump is a fascist. He wants to send a military to kill liberals. Stuart Stevens, you know msdn C, suggesting Trump's supporters could burn down voting centers to discount black votes. I mean, it is as bad as it's ever been. But this is what Democrats do. This is what I when I when we started out this campaign season, I said to everybody, they're going to do. They're going to say democracy in peril January sixth, and you go back to the beginning of this year. Then the old playbook comes out, which is that Republicans are racist, and that they are sexist and misogynist and homophobic and xenophobic, Islamophobic, trans phobic, They want dirty air and water, they want grandma and Grandpa dead. I mean, it's just a lie. And the louder and the more shrill they get, the more fearful. That indicates to me that they are because there's nothing left to say about Donald Trump that hasn't been said, and it's going in one ear and out the other. And the questions that are now coming up are about a Kamala Harris and anyway. So I would just say, assume that your vote is the deciding vote in this election. It's a better way to say it because there are other people besides Linda that don't understand my football analogy. So I think it's just better to assume if you're especially if you're in Georgia, especially if you're in North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, it just assume your vote will decide the election. That's how important an election it is. I think it's an inflection point for the country. Bertie Moreno would do a great job as Senator, and they're doing the same thing to him that they do to every republic at every election year, smears, slanderbis merch, character assassination at the highest level. Bertie Moreno is now within striking distance. He can win this race. I talked to Bill Cunningham just the other day. Don Hannay or a great American, God bless you, God bless America. I want a full report, and I asked him for a full report, and the full report is Bernie Moreno can absolutely win, and I think you'd be great for the people of Ohio. Or you can go with Shared Brown, who's one hundred percent Kamala Harris, you know, radical, extreme, remissed, and and that's the choice to people in Ohio. Have anyway, I appreciate the call. Carry good call eight hundred and nine four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Dan in Long Island, New York, Dan, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 3: Sean? I am doing great. I just want to say I'm a long time listening to you on on you know, whatever platform that you're speaking on.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: And my concern is that Kamala has not done one live interview without you know edits and this and that, and.
Speaker 1: There will be no edits in the Fox interview tonight that I have already. You know they're taping it. I think at five it airs and it airs straight. Uh live to tape, an live to tape and TV means everything is going to air all right.
Speaker 3: Now. There's I think there's three questions that need to be asked. Why hasn't an executive order been signed to close the border. Why have we not started to drill for oil? And why the foreign policy that the Biden administration been talked about once in all of her you know, speeches, rallies, etc. We know what Donald Trump stands for. He stands for Americans being first, taking care of the Homeland and then we can take care of the rest of the world. I just hope that Brett Tonight can ask those three questions and get the truth, which we all know what the truth is that she is not in support of America and her interests or elsewhere. And I just, you know, I just wanted to quoll In to say that, and and that's really it.
Speaker 1: Well, I think I wish it was longer than a half hour. But I know I know Brett very well. I mean, you know, he's even he's angered people on all sides of the aisle when he interviews him because he's going to ask the questions that they probably haven't been asked before and don't want to answer. And you know, this is an opportunity for him, and I fully expect them the rise to the occasion.
Speaker 2: Now there is a fine line.
Speaker 1: And then Bill O'Reilly brought this up when you're interviewing a vice president or a president. It's probably a good thing that I never got an interview with Barack Obama. And I've discussed this in the past, because you respect the office, you don't have the same latitude that you do to go after a senator, a congressman, or a governor, because if somebody is the president of vice president, it just makes it a little bit harder. Now when you ask a direct question and they start to go off track, you definitely get to go to Okay, that's not the question I'm asking. We only have a limited amount of time and you can do.
Speaker 2: It very respectfully.
Speaker 1: But there's an art to it, and it definitely these these interviews can definitely be hard, but no, Bretzipro and I have full confidence in them. That's my answer, and I can't wait to see it right after this program. As a matter of fact, anyway, thank you, Dan, appreciate it. All right, quick break, right back to our busy phones. Here's our toll free number. It's eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, just twenty days until election day. Twenty days, that's it. Three weeks from today we will be literally talking about election results. Up next our final roundup and information overload our.
Speaker 3: All.
Speaker 1: Right, back to our busy phones we go. Let's say hi to Roy is in Michigan. We need Michigan badly.
Speaker 2: How are you? Roy? Glad you called him?
Speaker 8: Sean man, long time, long, long, long time listener, first time caller. I appreciate you. Thanks, thank you for your voice for a conservative. I got a couple of things. One is Bread their interview this morning when he was on Fox and Friends and Ainsley and all of them were asking him questions about what he was going to ask. Don't you think that's a little premature for Kamala Ayrs to be able to go back and now, you know, with her advisors and trying to scrutinize everything that Brett Beharr is gonna say. And then two, just here in Michigan, you know, driving home from work, a liberal state of you know, Michigan with East Lansing, you see all these Project twenty twenty five signs everywhere along the road, and we're sitting here going, you know, how how many times does this thing have to be debunked? And we're sitting here in Michigan, still looking at these billboards that's say Project twenty twenty five. Trump is associated with it. So we want to fight back, and we're giving out Trump yard signs. To anybody that wants Trump yard signs, I'll put them. I'll come personally and put them in your front yard.
Speaker 1: You got to understand, this is all they've got now. They've lied about Project twenty twenty five. They've blamed the border, which is a joke, on Donald Trump. They've blamed their bad economy on Donald Trump. Harris has claimed he will terminate the constitution, that you know, Donald Trump will will use military members, you know, refer to them as suckers and losers. And he said he's going to be a dictator on day one. That comment was made to me in an interview. I said, what do you say to those people that say, oh, you're going to be a dictator. He goes, oh, n just for one day, and I'm going to secure the border and bring us energy independence on day one.
Speaker 2: That was the full answer.
Speaker 1: He claimed that, you know, she's claiming that that Congress has to act to fix the immigration system. That's a lie too, just like they're saying, and they're out there that he will be dangerous to women and to black men, and that Trump is a fascist, and comparing him to a Nazi, as James Carville did the other day, and suggesting that Trump's supporters would burn down voting centers to discount black votes. I mean, we're now in the officially in the silly season, and there's a double standard. If if conservatives start saying this crazy stuff, they're gonna be held accountable. If I started saying it on the air, I promise you and I wouldn't be on the air much longer. They do everything they could do to silence me, get me off the air, but they could. They can go on MSDNC and ABC in the View and CBS and NBC, and they can write what they want in the New York Times and the Washington Post and they can say whatever they want. There's a double standard. They are trying to fear monger their way because Kamala Harris. They don't want any more scrutiny of her. And that's why I think she's gonna probably have a hard time tonight. She's gonna duck, dodge and weave, and it's gonna be very apparent that she's doing so. When I did it to Gavin Newsom during the debate with Rondo Santa's, I wanted an answer any restrictions on abortion in month seven, eight and nine. I had to ask them the question four times before I got the answer, and the answer was it's between a doctor, a woman and their conscience and you have you just you just have to be respectful and and ask those questions. Anyway, I appreciate the call, my friend,