Speaker 1: One A two point seven. It's kissed, good morning, thanks for being on. So last week I spilled water into the console here and I'm just happy to report tubs that everything is still working. Why because I acted fast and I quickly sponged it up while Sydney was doing her Sydney report.
Speaker 2: That's wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he.
Speaker 1: Kept saying after the show last week, he kept saying, what if you know, what if that gets in the equipment?
Speaker 3: What if it gets in the whatever? The box stand? So far, so good, so good? He give you? Did he give you new rules for your studio?
Speaker 1: I mean the rules are don't have an open cop but that's some days that doesn't happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're supposed to have sippy cups. He told me that too.
Speaker 3: I have that Oscar Myron Wiener hot dog stick. Have you gotten that yet? No? Take a look on take a Google look.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what this is we like as a as a as a people, as a group, as a country, America has polarizing foods, Like you know when you say to somebody, hey do you want cilantro and the welcome on and know like they get so viscerally upset, like polarizing food yeah, Like like if you say you, If I say I like cilantro and somebody doesn't like sancho, they get heated about it.
Speaker 2: Cilantro is an interesting one for me. Cilantro, you don't like it, I don't prefer it. I will eat I will eat around it. My mom when I was growing up, my mom cooked with a lot of cilantro, and so me like, I was over over cilantro in my childhood too much. So now I'm like, I'll push it.
Speaker 1: To the side that it's kind of like I had too many cool ins toritos, says a kid.
Speaker 3: I can't have too many. Now that's a good one. What is so?
Speaker 1: What is your What is the food that you would be very upset about?
Speaker 3: Like what is if I.
Speaker 2: Got a Caesar salad and I had anchovies on it, it's a done deal. Can't eat it.
Speaker 1: But I would I don't know that next to you and eat all of the you know, I mean, I love anchovies.
Speaker 2: And now if you were like at a nice dinner and I'd be like, Ryan eat myself.
Speaker 1: Well, but you know my mom and my so my mom, I said, my sister and my mom don't eat anchovies. And we get a caesar salad and they put anchovies on top, and we take all of them, take them please. So anchovies number one on the list for the America's most polarizcuets.
Speaker 2: Not for me.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Tanya, what do you really despise?
Speaker 2: So the one thing that you could put on like my favorite food, you could put my favorite salad, my favorite anything, and I will not eat it because it makes me so grossed out.
Speaker 3: As blue cheese, I love.
Speaker 1: You know, I love that. Blue cheese makes my cheeks wet. Blue cheese actually makes my cheeks perspire.
Speaker 2: I'm not a fan of blue cheese either.
Speaker 3: I honestly hate it. Let's play all along, nexture it tastes like foot all right, let's play yum or yuck. So here we go. Everybody hear of it in your car? So black licorice yuck? Yeah, yuck?
Speaker 1: Yum yeah, oh Tanya, yum, Okay, yum or yuck.
Speaker 3: Polarized foods oysters.
Speaker 2: Yum yeah, not the Great Beat yum yeah yum.
Speaker 3: Blue cheese yum. Yeah. These are polarizing foods, Okra yum.
Speaker 2: I need to be reminded what it is.
Speaker 1: It's the green, green, slimy vegetable, the seeds in the middle. It's a little looks like a green pencil.
Speaker 2: I'm a pass on that.
Speaker 3: Cucumber. No, it's okra all right.
Speaker 1: Capers, yum, capers, Brussels sprouts, but they cause gas cares, they cause gas for Utian.
Speaker 3: Yes, I can't do it.
Speaker 1: I had cabbage, I think yesterday. No, two days ago, I had cabbage. We're dealing with it.
Speaker 3: Cabbage. Yeah, a little gash, just get it out.
Speaker 1: No, it's not good because then fennel fenneled yum or y yum. Yeah, tastes like black.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not a fel.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask the back rooms, so we know, Sydney, you don't like cilantro backroom Cilantro yummer yuk yum.
Speaker 3: Cut and pickles.
Speaker 1: Yammer yak yu um yuck. Okay, finally, mayonnaise yammer yuck. I say yuck.
Speaker 2: I say yum yum.
Speaker 1: Bacon, lettuce, tomato, sandwiches, I say yum yuck.
Speaker 3: Sardines I say yum, yeah yuck. That's why I come to work, all right.
Speaker 1: Luke Kullins playing Sofi Statium, I say great, yay.
Speaker 3: Summer of twenty four though, next Yune tickets.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 3: Tickets. I have to win next