Speaker 1: Come on, my contracted most to me from the upper side.
Speaker 2: Toto into a really become a boot on Rester Taberlon way. Sunday may get us in Santa Do you get down to wed Easter Manica stame and sleep.
Speaker 3: From the stard.
Speaker 1: Be on a more bailing long stard.
Speaker 4: Make on Sunday long the stars.
Speaker 5: Looking on about Then.
Speaker 6: That's all dumas.
Speaker 7: Previously on General Hospital.
Speaker 4: Wait, no, that's not right.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I got confused.
Speaker 6: Can we go again?
Speaker 7: Because literally everyone is at the same hospital right now?
Speaker 5: What is going on?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 5: Let's start with Rout.
Speaker 7: While he was recovering from a head injury, he discovered that I Nacho, his father.
Speaker 5: Was in bed next to him recovering from also a head injury.
Speaker 7: But our reunion wasn't sweet given that I have amnesia and don't remember who I am.
Speaker 8: What did I just say?
Speaker 5: In a stunning turn of events, Esteilan has asked Estraya to help him rescue Gabby, who also happens to be at the same hospital. Seriously, what's up with his hospital? Aren't there any other hospitals in Miami?
Speaker 7: Now these two former enemies are gearing up for a big rescue mission.
Speaker 6: Ow ow can you school over? Oh I never thought I'd be getting naked in a broom closet with you.
Speaker 4: I promise you. This is not my idea of a good time either, and believe me or not from closets.
Speaker 6: Can you close your eyes, you matter, just face the wall.
Speaker 4: I am gay, I am not trying to look at your whatever. Okay, Now let's go over the black without getting into the details of why Gouty is here.
Speaker 6: You put her here, yes, okay I did.
Speaker 4: But without getting into that.
Speaker 3: Basically, she is being detained in a high security wing of the hospital for the mentally unstable.
Speaker 6: So you put her in the looney band, yes.
Speaker 4: And they won't let anyone in who isn't cleared by security.
Speaker 6: Okay, So what's the plan.
Speaker 4: Well, that's where the made outfit comes in.
Speaker 3: I know you were always complaining that whenever you were in your maid outfit, everyone treated you like you were invisible, So I figured it might work here.
Speaker 6: That's your genius plan. You think I could just waltz in near in the mad outfit and no would notice.
Speaker 4: Do you have a better idea?
Speaker 9: Not?
Speaker 6: I have a better idea?
Speaker 4: Made outfited is Look, if you get in trouble. Just say, ugh, I've got a case of them mondays. People really hate that.
Speaker 6: Case of the What am I fucking guardfield?
Speaker 8: You know what?
Speaker 6: Whatever? Once I'm in there, how am I supposed to get around?
Speaker 4: I will be waiting downstairs with the car running. If you can make it to the elevators, I will get you both out of here safely. If you can make it to a window. No, that's not yes, just stick with the elevators.
Speaker 10: This has to be a trap, because this is the dumbest plan I've ever heard. If this goes south, I swear on Nachal's grave, I will personally take your balls, tire.
Speaker 6: Them together, and beat them with my foot. Okay, I don't care.
Speaker 4: If you are the main funny story about Nacho's grave. Never mind, there's no time. Okay, nurse shift change is happening for the next five minutes. This is your best shot.
Speaker 6: Wait, you're not coming.
Speaker 4: No, I'll be too suspicious. I am the mayor and there's someone I need to see.
Speaker 10: Oh sure, I'll just go into the scary h security, crazy people worn by myself.
Speaker 6: Great play step, It's.
Speaker 4: The best I've got. Okay, take this trash can and this thing with the broom and this bucket and put water in it. Don't forget and stray. Yes, I'm sorry for all of it. I know it doesn't change what I've done, but I really am sorry.
Speaker 5: M hm hm that's all I get.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry today, all of it. I know it just checked, but it up with your line cheating closeted ask. Okay, you know what today I focused? Okay, don't be suspicious. Don't be suspicious.
Speaker 10: Oh hey girl, oh my god, did you make a potato salad for the pot Look? That was so goad A three bolts just on my grind.
Speaker 6: You know, I do just no where to go work.
Speaker 5: This is the same how mad am.
Speaker 2: I gonna get past these doors. Maybe I'll bust some moment with my tennis. Oh shit, someone's coming.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, no, no no, Can I help you? Oh? Oh me?
Speaker 6: I just let me check.
Speaker 2: I just can't find my Let me look under my pinky toes. Sometimes I get funny and I just put my key card places. Nope, not there, I just I can't find it.
Speaker 3: Are you new here?
Speaker 6: M and Nope?
Speaker 10: I've been working here, but I just got transferred from the maternity ward.
Speaker 6: You know, with the babies.
Speaker 2: You can't imagine how many spells were on that floor. Okay, it's like a slipping slide. I'm just constantly mopping.
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 7: Me?
Speaker 8: My name?
Speaker 6: Oh lord, I forgot my own name.
Speaker 2: I just that's just when I'm in the presence of such distinguished gentlemen, I just forget things, you know, just a case of the mondays.
Speaker 5: I guess.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 5: Okay, here, I'll swipe you in.
Speaker 1: Thank you, doctor Warner.
Speaker 6: Barner, doctor Barner.
Speaker 1: Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm late for a wedding.
Speaker 2: I can't believe that worked. Okay, Gabby, where are you killed? Ten Barbara?
Speaker 6: No crowder, this terrible essay?
Speaker 2: No, where are you are? You are comprea Oh my god, this is really happening. Okay, okay, girl, calm down.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 6: Deep breaths, deep breaths.
Speaker 9: Well I could really work at the maternity ward, that's what to pritty. Here we go, Hello, I don't need my room, so.
Speaker 6: Just leave me alone.
Speaker 5: Gabby.
Speaker 6: You must be.
Speaker 1: I don't know where you get off, but you must be new. So let me make things clear. I don't need my room cleaned. And I bit a finger off the last guy who tried to trick me into taking medication.
Speaker 7: So back off.
Speaker 1: Also, that made out of it looks ridiculous. Take your ass back to party city where you belong.
Speaker 6: Gabby, don't you recognize me?
Speaker 2: Look?
Speaker 6: Look it's Doris. I'm here to take you home.
Speaker 1: Wait what, oh my god?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Wait? Really, yes, Doris?
Speaker 5: Is it really you?
Speaker 1: Yes? No, no, no, this is a trick. They druged me again.
Speaker 6: Help he Gabby, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up. You're not drunk.
Speaker 1: It's really me. Oh no, no, no, I'm seeing things again.
Speaker 6: Gabby, look at me.
Speaker 9: It's me.
Speaker 6: It's Doris. See yeah, Oh my god, Doris.
Speaker 5: Oh is it you? Yes?
Speaker 2: Really you?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 9: Oh oh.
Speaker 1: You look exactly the same.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, my vision got bad. I got glasses now, but.
Speaker 1: Oh I love the glasses. It's like you rebranded, but it's still you.
Speaker 2: I love this.
Speaker 11: Oh.
Speaker 1: I'm just so glad to see you. How long has it been since we saw each other?
Speaker 6: Six years?
Speaker 5: Oh? Wow?
Speaker 1: Six years Jesus Christ.
Speaker 6: Oh man, it's so good to see you. Thinking about you, it's all that's kept me going in here.
Speaker 1: But wait, you shouldn't have come here. They're never going to let me leave here, not after what I've seen.
Speaker 6: Gabby, what did you see?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what we're all all dying to know. Gobby, what did you see?
Speaker 7: No? No, no, wait, wait, wait wait wait, don't trance, just cut the music, cut the wait, Come on, I need to know what she saw.
Speaker 11: Damn it can come in yep, doors open worth holding Well. He went down to the cafeteria with his friend his goms. Some gangster looking guy took my damn pinky.
Speaker 4: Toes or are you hungry? Should I get you something?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 11: Nah, it's okay. I appreciate that. And I asked the kid to bring me back some some popcorn shrimp, you know, like shrimp.
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 11: I think I know what I like. Man, I like popcorn shrimp.
Speaker 3: Right, Yes, these shoes you must have on your tastes.
Speaker 5: I guess.
Speaker 4: Don't worry.
Speaker 3: I'm sure he will get back to normal soon.
Speaker 11: I hate to break it to your pal, but I'm not so sure. The doctor says, it hit to my nogg and was pretty bad. Might have messed up my memory for good, and so you might be stuck with that and stuck with me like this.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess we'll just have to get to know each other.
Speaker 4: All over.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry. I know that must be disappointed. You were pretty excited to find me. Well, with all the hand kissing and such. Appreciate it. I guess we used to be pretty close. You could say that, so I'm assuming you and I were.
Speaker 4: You know, you know.
Speaker 3: It was complicated. We were just friends for a long time, best friends. Then we started working together, and then it was more and we had so much fun. We had all these inside jokes, and you could always make me feel like I could do anything.
Speaker 11: And well, that doesn't say so complicated.
Speaker 3: I was married and our kids were dating, and I was an idiot. I couldn't see how much you meant to me. I was so worried about what people would say. I just thought you would always be there. There are a lot of things I wish I had said back then, the sales and tits.
Speaker 4: Seems like you're a man of few words now.
Speaker 11: There's not much of a talker. That's true. You could try what to say stuff you wished, he said. I know, it's not the same.
Speaker 4: It's so weird thing's talking to you.
Speaker 3: Look, you're a stranger.
Speaker 11: I know.
Speaker 3: No one in the world knows me better than you. You knew me better. I know you don't know me at all. How can you be lonely sitting next to the love.
Speaker 4: Of your life.
Speaker 11: I know what it's like to be lonely. I've been in this hospital for six weeks, not knowing my own name, no one to talk to, not one visitor.
Speaker 2: It's not easy for me either.
Speaker 11: Talking about me. You're talking about my life, but might as well be reading me a book, singing me a song.
Speaker 4: How about this.
Speaker 11: I can't promise you will ever be as close as we used to be. I'm not gonna lie, but I could use a friend, someone to talk to. I don't have much to add to the conversation, seeing is how, I got no memories to share. But I'm a good listener. And I've been watching ted Lasso, which kind of explains this accent. And I wouldn't mind you being honest with me. I promise I won't judge.
Speaker 4: I would like that, not your I've missed you so much. Well, I'm sorry. I hate that was like with hug you.
Speaker 11: Okay, you're you're very friendly. No, it's okay. It sounds like we've done more than hug in the past. So, uh, what's the big secret? The thing you were talking about with the kid, the one you're trying to make up for it.
Speaker 3: Now, it's kind of a long story.
Speaker 11: Well I could use one of those. I don't have any of my own. Well I.
Speaker 3: It all starts with one person, a woman.
Speaker 4: She is the reason I am in this home. Miss. Her name is Victoria the Burner, and she is in thea the goddamn.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, y'all do s We're finally getting the story. No no, no, no, no, no, no no wait wait no, not the credits music. I before to a woman, digo, no, look, I need a story.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 8: The Princess of salth Beach Season two was produced by Sonoro in partnership with Arhartsmichael Tura Network. Created and directed by Jazmine Romero, Written by Jasmine Romero with help from Menissa Hendrix, Produced by Luis Eduardo Castillo, Executive produced by Jasmine Romero. Executive produced by conaal Bayne and Jessel Bansis for IHIG and Camilla Victoriano and Josha Weinstein for Sonoro. Performances in this episode by Vanni Pino ex Maiyo Traulis Person, Brent Harvey and Pearl Chin our production manager Is, Kennsa Childis Recording engineering and sound design by Luin Nirigoyen and Juan Diaz, with help from Cassandra Tinajo and Andres Bayena. Casting a coordination by Kennca Chaidis, Angeli Martinez, Alex Gonzalez and Andres Childis. Theme song and original music by Rodrigo Garcia Rodes Theme song performed by Jaffet, Samajoa and Carol velasco voices. Recorded at the Invisible Studios in Los Angeles, the Relic Room in New York, and the Hollowod Halls Importland, with engineering by Charles Carroll, David Wilson, Neil Wagenson, Sam Bear, Brett Tubin, and Justin Phelps. With special thanks to Heronimo A Villa