Speaker 1: Well, we have come in. Your city will be desired.
Speaker 2: And if you want a little I.
Speaker 3: Come along to federal government intends to charge me with crimes.
Speaker 4: If so, these charges will be entirely false based on lives.
Speaker 5: You do any attacks on former presidents or candidates for president, your country gets blown to smitherings.
Speaker 6: Shrift, GOP takes control of the Senate.
Speaker 1: Where do you get the money to do that?
Speaker 6: Do you still go forward those plans and borrow?
Speaker 7: Well, but we're going to have to raise corporate taxes.
Speaker 1: Block only thirty six more days until election days? Coming to your city away, I get you a conscious.
Speaker 8: Sock from coast to coast, from border to border, from c to Shining Sea. Sean Kennedy is on.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: Thanks Scott Channon. Hour two Sean Hannity Show. Toll free. Our number is eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. Thirty six days till election day. And one big issue that has remained is the aftermath of Hurricane Helene and the damage in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina has just been hammered. President Trump was out earlier Today's with the Reverend Franklin Graham and Samaritans Purse. By the way, if you're going to donate, you know, Samaritans Purse does a phenomenal job. I'm going to write a check myself. These people are devastated. I have talked to friends in Florida from from Tampa north all the way through the Panhandle, Tallahassee area, all throughout the coastal the western coastal part of Florida have gotten hammered. People all throughout Georgia. And I will tell you, I think the greatest devastation is maybe in Ashville in North Carolina. I spoke with President Trump and with the Reverend Franklin Graham that together today and they are doing everything possible to help the people there. They don't even have communications there, and a lot is going on behind the scenes. And where is the president and Vice president? They are completely mi I A. President Biden remained lounging on the beach this weekend while the Appalachian Valleys in North Carolina Tennessee also suffering deadly flooding as a result of Hurricane Helene. You know, Kamala Harris, you know is under pressure by your campaign. Maybe you want to go visit the these ravag states. Now, if you just think for a second and ask yourself a question, what would the medium mob, state run media mob's reaction be if, in fact, Kamala Harris, Joe Biden didn't show up and they didn't show up, you know, day after day after day after day, and only today are they talking about showing up. Well, we have a little bit of perspective on that, because if you remember the state run media mob was attacking President Bush on Katrina, these will be voices that you I'm sure recognize. Listen, it is that wickedness.
Speaker 9: That makes the president sits in his house the two and a half things and can't see a hurricane.
Speaker 1: It is in the golf court the United States, protecting white folks property to priority over saving black folks lives. This storm called Katrina says far more about a racist government.
Speaker 10: It was a disgrace and there is no explanation for it other than that this administration destroyed FEMA, stuffed it with cronies, and turned their backs and basically left people to fend.
Speaker 11: For themselves after Katrina. You know, it was interesting to me the President Bush is flying to Virginia Tech today and it took him a week to get to Katrina.
Speaker 12: I wouldn't have just flown over it and flown by, and I would have not been.
Speaker 1: Briefed the way that they were briefed.
Speaker 12: I saw the briefing and turned around and not made certain that we had the kind of help there that was necessary. I mean, that was such an obvious need for prepositioning and for planning that was ignored by these folks.
Speaker 10: The findings are clear there was a colossal failure of leadership within the White House, the Department of Homeland Security, and FEMA.
Speaker 1: Now President Trump landed in Valdosta, Georgia today and was just blown away by the devastation that he saw. Is trying to make his way with Reverend I'm to North Carolina, where I mean, it is just devastating. And the people that I have been able to talk to that and it's not many.
Speaker 13: I know.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of friends in North Carolina. They can't get to them. They can't even get them on the phone, and they have no contact with the outside world right now. I mean, it's pretty scary. And here's what President Trump said when he hit the ground today. Having a very hard.
Speaker 5: Time getting the President or the Ponty won't get on, and of course the vice president.
Speaker 7: It comes out for some place.
Speaker 1: There bailing you for money. So they got to be they have to be booked with over here.
Speaker 13: This is a really bad one.
Speaker 9: And the governor's going to be their.
Speaker 4: Job, and he tach a hard time getting the president on the phone.
Speaker 8: They're being very unresponsive.
Speaker 1: We're also going to be going. We're talking with North Carolina. We're trying to get them hooked up with communications.
Speaker 2: There's only clothes right now.
Speaker 7: North Carolina has really been hit by really really good there.
Speaker 1: We can't even get in there right now, and there are a lot of people that have been in Jugo were very bad North Carolina. We're working with the people of North Carolina now to get it hooked up with communication.
Speaker 4: At In the meantime, we were at Valdustad. We're gonna we're with the mayor and the Congress and everybody else.
Speaker 7: We've brought a lot of supplies where with Franklin Graham, who was said he's always fantastic in this case, nobody better he does.
Speaker 5: With Samartis first, he's done an unbelievable job.
Speaker 1: You know, And I'm watching all of this unfold, and you know, there'd be very different coverage in the in the media mob if if this the roles were reversed and Donald Trump for president. You know, it was very interesting to watch the New Yorker spending a large part of an endorsement of Kamala Harris rebuking Biden and how Biden stood in the way. And I have said this. Breitbart actually had a good piece on this as well. Is what has happened to the Democratic Party and they're radical as And I've gone through the list so many times, I'm sure many of you can regurgitate it in your sleep, and everything from the radical Green New Deal that she co sponsored and eliminating eliminating private health insurance and free housing, healthcare, food education, sex change surgery, open borders for terrorists that have gotten into our country, the people that have been murdered by the way. Some of the families of murdered loved ones will be on Hannity tonight. I urge you to listen to them and their response to Kamala Harris's photo WOP visit to the border on Friday. Anyway, here to weigh in on all of this. In the state of the campaign, as former Speaker of the House, New King riches with us, Sir, how are you.
Speaker 13: I'm doing well, and I can tell you two things. One, I talked to Bill Forstchen, who's my co author and who wrote a brilliant book called One Second After, which is a novel about an EMP attack electromagnetic pulse attack all town in North Carolina, and now he is living through it. He lives in rural North Carolina and has no water, has no electricity, and is looking at neighbors who are totally isolated, and was reminding me that this is this a little warning of what an electromagnetic pulse attack would be like and how devastating would be. And the second, that's when I comment that Franklin Graham is a great friend. When Callista was the ambassador of the Vatican, Italy was the first country really hit hard by COVID because there are about one hundred thousand Chinese workers in northern Italy who had come home from the Chinese New Year and brought COVID to northern Italy and large quantities and brookhamall in particular the town that was in desperate trouble, and she and Franklin Graham convinced the Italian government to allow him to fly in an entire mobile hospital, sixty eight beds, sixty doctors and nurses, and the Italian Minister of Health said it just actually saved them, that it was a difference trans system breaking down and being able to help people. So Franklin Graham does an amazing job. He combines Christianity with an entrepreneurial kind of free enterprise approach. So he's very effective and his organization is very aggressive in going out where they are dangers. Of course, now the dangers have all come to him. I mean, he's you know that, he who lives in western North Carolina, he knows those mountains. And I would just say I believe from the conversations I've had, this is an enormous disaster because the mountains in Tennessee and North Carolina make it very difficult. This is as much as Florida gets hit with the hurricane or Georgia or South Carolina. The mountain world is different. People are isolated, the roads are destroyed, the bridges are destroyed. There are small hamlets all over there. And I think we need to respond as a national effort at the level that this crisis involves, and I would hope that they would mobilize, for example, the Army and Marine Corps helicopters, because a lot of these places you're not going to get to them physically. You can't drive there right now, and so you're going to have to come in with their mobility and deliver food, water, medicine. I mean, this is really a matter of life and death.
Speaker 1: It really is, and it's really frightening. And I can't e goo enough of how great Franklin Graham has been. I do remember, you know, one of the most telling signs about the Communist Chinese is if you were a call at the time when they were allowing flights out of Wuhan and the Wuhan Province. They were letting those flights go out to Italy and around the world. However, you couldn't fly from Wuhan into any other part of China or from any other part of China into Wuhan, which tells you everything you need to know about what the Communist Chinese knew at the time, and they've never paid the price for that. Let me let me ask you, there are a lot of good polls out for the president today. I do think this is now going to be a campaign issue because they have been so negligent in their their their responsibilities. And you could see that the pushback is growing very very quickly. But as I look at the poll numbers, you know, for example, Atlas Intel, which was ranked by five thirty eight is the most accurate poster in twenty twenty. Uh, they have they have Donald Trump up in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona. Uh, it's close, but Trump up in Georgia, down a little in North Carolina and Nevada. And then you look at Ras Muselm for example, they they they have Trump up by up in North Carolina, only by one. He's up by two in Georgia, one in Arizona, down one in Nevada. It's tied in in Wisconsin, and Trump is up again in Michigan and Pennsylvania. And then I look at Trumpfalgar, another highly rated poll in twenty twenty. If you look at Atlas until they were number one, Trafalgar's number two inside our advantage was three, ras Musa was four. And all of these polls seem to be shifting towards Donald Trump. I don't know what to make of it. I'm seeing different numbers then you see, you know, mainstream media polls which have been so wrong in twenty eighteen and twenty twenty, and they always show Kamala Harris ahead, and I don't know how to interpret it. And I think you're a better numbers guy than I am.
Speaker 13: Well, I mean, first of all, I have to assume that when you're doing with the propaganda media, a lot of their polling is designed to either raise money for Harris or to depress our voters, so they decide not to go to the polls. Right now, I think the race is very close but starting to widen. I think that the reaction of the country to the whole slowness, bureaucracy and competence of the Biden team the Harris team in terms of North Carolina and Tennessee, is going to further this understanding. They just can't do it. They can't get things done. And frankly, this particular disaster is so much bigger than FEMA that to not mobilize fully you know at the time, by the way, when an entire battalion of Tennessee guardsmen are on the way to Kuwait as opposed to be on the way to the mountains to help their fellow Tennesseans. I mean, and of course they began telling us pretty early on it was going to go west, it was going to go up through Atlanta, and then it was going to just pound the mountains. And the fact that they didn't pre position equipment and preposition on capabilities tells you that they're not proactively competent to run a system this big.
Speaker 1: You know. But they want to take away all private health insurance and run your health care. They want a ninety three trillion green new deal. And she's never been asked the question, and only thirty six days out of an election, and early voting is ongoing. And you know, this is a particularly sensitive point for me because I feel that the American people it is such a disservice to them. Is it is such an egregious assault on freedom of speech and their responsibility in the media to inform people. It's beyond breathtaking to me.
Speaker 13: Well, you know, I think that it's an enormous challenge, But of course people aren't stupid. People are being to figure out that, Yeah, in fact, she can't appear in public, she can't answer questions. Maybe there's a hint here that she doesn't want you to know what she really believes. And I think her whole process of hiding has actually backfired and convinced a lot of people that whatever they feared about her was accurate and that she is in fact not to be trusted.
Speaker 1: All Right, quick break more with Speaker of the House, New Kingridge. Right we continue now, Former Speaker of the House, New Kingbridge is with us thirty six days till election day. You have called this ahead of anybody else that I know, and you know in full transparency. I write you and I'm like, why you so confident? Why you're so confident? And I'm sure you're probably sick and tired of my text messages. You didn't even respond to my last one.
Speaker 13: No, No, I'm I'm always delighted to hear from you.
Speaker 1: That's so patronizing. I know you you're like my older brother. No, I love to hear from my younger brother who's driving me up a wall. I'd love to hear from them a lot.
Speaker 13: No, No, I'm delighted to hear from you. I mean, my confidence started with reality. I said very early on, I didn't care much about the debate because the next day, people go to the grocery store and they realized the prices were too high, and they realized that that was in fact Kamala and Joe Biden, and they'd realize that she can't get away from the fact she's the vices. The administration is failing. It's failing on every front, and there's no reason to believe it we'll get.
Speaker 1: Any better, even on something like this, mister speaker, we always appreciate having you. Thank you, sir for being with us. And again, our prayers go out to the people in North Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, and Florida that have been struggling in our struggling and our suffering, and there's no federal response at all whatsoever.
Speaker 8: Nannity uncovers the real truth about the politics of DC.
Speaker 1: He's your watchdog on Big Brother every day. Kennedy is on right now, AHI twenty five down to the top of the hour. Our toll free number is eight hundred and nine four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, we're gonna get to your calls coming up here thirty six days to election day. Best election coverage available on your radio dial. I can't stand this guy. I don't understand blue states. You know, we've got to be in New York for this this debate tomorrow night, and I'm glad to cover from Fox and no other place I'd rather be except New York. But it is what it is. That's where they designed it. But I had to come up with my sister's birthday party too. That was another one. Now it's like, there's nothing that's going to drag me out of Florida anyway. I don't understand why any state like Illinois would ever pick JB. Pritzker. Listen to him. Oh, it's natural for Kamala Harris on immigration to adapt and response. But three years she's lied and said the border secure. Here's what he said.
Speaker 14: Why do you think voters who care about this issue should believe her now when she says she's going to address this border crisis as a moderate or as an even center right kind of position, especially when this crisis spiraled out of control on the Biden administration's want.
Speaker 2: Well, remember there's been massive migration all throughout the world, people literally moving from one country to another, and that began to increase significantly over the last four years. So it's natural, of course, that you adapt your policies to meet the moment. And what Kamala Harris has put forward is that she would stand up for the bipartisan border security bill that Donald Trump torpedoed.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable. And then, you know what's fascinating about this is it is so bad out there in terms of the ability the media to try to spin what we have been pointing out on immigration. They can't do a damn thing about it, and they just try to spin and they sound stupid. And here's an MSD and C guest blaming the medium mob for the extremely negative immigration coverage. Well, maybe they earned every bit of it, except they have helped ignore it and cover it up.
Speaker 15: No, I'm gonna be honest, Jonathan. You know, a politician cannot individually reverse a on a public opinion that is built up over years of alarmism about immigration in the border. The fact is that a lot of Americans, Americans who do not consider themselves racists, who do not think of themselves that way, believe false things about immigrants being a drain on social services, being more likely to be criminals, that they're responsible for job loss, that they're responsible for ins and housing prices, and none of those things are true. But they don't know those things are true because most of the time when they turn on the TV and they see stories about immigration, or they open the newspaper and they read stories about immigration, it's about extremely negative stuff. And Harris and Walls are reacting to that shift right on immigration. They are not driving it, they are reacting to it, and they cannot reverse it simply by putting up a chart. The fact is that this is the way the media covers the issue. I mean, look at the b role that we're doing right now. We're even though migration is down, we're showing b roll of the border. I mean, this is just how the game works.
Speaker 1: And over at NBC News have Danielle Plutka, you know, explaining why people are upset over Harris and Biden in their handling of immigration issue, which you would think that people would get know and understand completely but apparently not anyway.
Speaker 6: Listen, I think for Kamala Harris, and obviously by inference, also for Tim Wallas, this is going to be a really big challenge because where has she been for the last three and a half years.
Speaker 1: This is her border crisis.
Speaker 6: She is the vice president of.
Speaker 12: The United States.
Speaker 6: The number of non detained immigrants in the country is twice the number. We're talking about seven point four million people in this country right now. And we can, you know, we can. We can throw calumnies around about who they are and what they are. But the statistics that were shared with Congress just last week about the number of criminals murderers. You know, they're not all criminals, they're not all murderers, and they didn't all come in under Biden and Harris. But twice the number is unacceptable.
Speaker 1: That's why people upset.
Speaker 10: And DHS has said some of those stats actually go back as far as forty years.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to our busy phones here. Eight hundred and ninety four one. Sean is our number. If you want to be a part of the program, let's say, how to David is in my free state of Florida holding down the Ford David High. How are you glad you called?
Speaker 9: Hey? Sean. I want to thank you for being a voice for Americans who can't speak out loud. You're true patriot and a true hero to us, so we love you a lot. Now I'm down here in Ricky watching Florida. I'm out here. I see a lot of the damage just going on. In Saint Pete Treasure Island was completely wiped out. I have friends there that lost everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too, by the way, I have friends whose homes were hit with trees and flooded out. I mean it's just horrible. I mean nope, yeah, and no power.
Speaker 9: And so we've been doing what we can to help. I mean, it's amazing that people are doing the work neighbors, friends, that the government ain't doing. What bothered me is that the president of Ukraine comes over here for another handout. We give him all this money when the president should have said, hey, we can't give you any money right now. We got our own country that needs help and we need to help our people. What's going to happen when the war's over. Is he gonna need more money to rebuild Ukraine? Is he going to keep coming to the USA borrowing money or is he ever going to pay us that money back? That's what I want to know.
Speaker 1: Well, they roll out the red carper for him, what about rolling out the red carpet for our citizenry. How's that?
Speaker 9: Yes, sir, that's it. You said it point blank. And I moved out of one state dominated by one party, which is California, and I came to Florida. I'm extremely happy here. People get it. It's a great state. The governor has done an awesome job preparing for this disaster that was coming, and my hat goes off to him. He has been on it from day one.
Speaker 1: The church I got to give credit for both Brian Kemp and my governor Ron de Santas, who you're talking about. They I mean, he had prepositioned thirty thousand trucks to get they get the power back up and running. I mean, and this raises questions. Everybody knew this storm was going to be bad. I mean, we've been talking about it for the days leading up to it. I want to know why they didn't do it the darn thing. And then four days passes and they still haven't lifted a finger. And then and Joe's hiding out on the beach for crying out loud.
Speaker 9: Because they don't care about this country. They only care about their own selves and what power they can grab a hold of and keep this election coming up. Is everyone's praying. I'm sure one good thing that happened out of California. I wanted to share this with you the church. I went to skyline convoy. I hope has been on the move helping out in North Carolina, Georgia, Florida. You know so, but these are people that are doing this from the help of the American people. Our government hasn't doing nothing. You're right, they had plenty of ample time to get prepared for this. And where are they now. They're nowhere to be seen.
Speaker 1: It's such a good point that you're raising it. They're nowhere to be seen, and you know what, we're not better off because of it. It is sad, and you know what this is. You know, the red carpet gets rolled out off Zelensky comes to town. But God help everybody else that is in real need, the American people. It's just like, you know, we can't afford to buy basic necessities. We don't take care of our veterans. But we're going to roll out the red carpet for eleven and a half million unvetted Harris Biden illegals, and they're going to get free food, housing, healthcare, education, sex change surgery, and a pathway to citizenship. And if there's murderers among them, and rapists among them, and violent criminals among them, and terrorists among them, and gang members among them. When we're just gonna turn a blind eye and oct like we don't care. But thirty nine days before election day, I'm going to go to the border and act like I care, even though I've been lying to the American people the whole time. Unbelievable. Uh, anyway, appreciate the call. Uh, let's go to North Carolina. Our friend Ken is standing by Ken. We're praying for all our friends in North Carolina, Ashville, all that area that's been hit so hard, and our prayers are with everyone.
Speaker 7: Yeah, shown we got hit by the storm. I live in the foothills of the mountains. I'm in Granite Falls, and yeah, there are normal inconveniences.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: We had power outages in water and some roads washed away, trees and all that, but not nearly as bad as what they got up the mountain like boom blowing rock. They're little towns and villages just washed away. And around here it's coming back on. I think they said there was over a million people without power, but that number has come down to about half a million.
Speaker 10: Dow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's coming down. But there are certain areas of North Carolina they haven't gotten any help at all, and we don't even know what's going on there. We have no idea what's going on there.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 7: They don't have any power, so there's no communication and they're isolated. The roads are out, you know. And when you say, you know, half a million people without power. Have big metropolitan areas up in the Appalachian Mountains, you have these small towns, so they're spread out over one hundreds, you know, or hundreds of little small towns. Can't communicate, can't get out.
Speaker 13: You know, a.
Speaker 7: Friend of a friend up there, they've got an infant. They can't get out. They're stuck. They're running out of baby formula, diapers.
Speaker 1: Just we we got to get in there, and we've got to help these people, We really do. We've got to get in there. We got to help them. And thank God, Reverend Graham's on the ground.
Speaker 7: Yeah, praises and thanks to them. We see a lot of first responders out, a lot alignemen service providers that are out, and like I said, we just owe them a great deal of thanks and they're working hard. You see a lot of helicopters in the air trying to make rescues. I think even some private people who own the helicopters privately or training little helicopters, they're up there donating their equipment and trying to help out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, look, you can go to Samaritanspurse dot org. Where I have nothing against the Red Cross either. I just I happen to be partial to Samaritans pers because I've seen what they've done. I've been out with them. I actually went with Reverend grand to Haiti and the Dominican Republic, and that's where my donation goes. I mean, they're on the ground already today. They're there. And not to say that there are other good organizations that you can't support. Off the top of my head, those are the two, but Samaritanspursumaritanspurse dot com dot org rather is a good one to start with. Anyway. Our prayers go out to all of you, my friend, thank you. Eight hundred ninety four one. Sean just spoke to Elon.
Speaker 8: I'm getting him.
Speaker 1: We want to get star Link hooked.
Speaker 5: Up because they have no communication whatsoever, and Elon will always come through.
Speaker 4: We know that, and so we're working on that, getting.
Speaker 8: Them hooked up.
Speaker 5: They asked me whether or not that would be possible. We're going to try and get the starlink in there as soon as possible because they have no communication.
Speaker 4: As you know our countries in the final weeks of a hard fought national election, but in a time like this one, a crisis hits when our fellow citizens cry out in need.
Speaker 5: None of that matters. We're not talking about politics now. We have to all get together and get this solved. We need a lot of help. They have to have a lot of help down here. We look out for one another. We pulled together, we pitch in, we persevere, and we pull it through. That is really the American spirit. That's what America originally great, and that's why today have come to Weldes with large semi trucks, many of them filled with relief aid and a tanker truck filled up with gasoline. We have a couple of the big tanker trucks filled up with gasoline which they can't get now, and we'll be working to distributed throughout the day.
Speaker 1: All let's get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred and ninety four one. Sean is our number. Roberto is in Florida. Also, Roberto House things over where you are, well.
Speaker 3: We're good, Thank god. I live in South Florida on the east side. West area is the one that hit pretty bad. I thank you for taking my call and I thank you for everything that you do speaking for America, John H.
Speaker 9: I got these two.
Speaker 3: Things I want to say. One is a photo op that Beloci and Schumer and I believe Kamala was in it when they took a knee down in the Capitol for a photo op for the Bell Black Lives Matters. And then they haven't done a darn thing around it for them and anything like that. They haven't changed any policies or anything like that. At the same time, what is taking place in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida where the federal government has a done thing, but yet they move like lightning to give Ukraine two hundred billion dollars and at the same time they just signed an executive order for another eight million dollars.
Speaker 1: It's somebody. I mean, We've given hundreds of billions of dollars to Ukraine and at this point we can't afford it. And you know, the one thing that I would say is and I want to be very clear, because I guess there is you know, some people say that, well, you know Vladimir Putin, you know, or we shouldn't care what he does. We better care what he does because all of Western Europe could be in jeopardy if we don't keep an eye on this guy. He's evil, the personification of it. And you know something, You just don't bomb out, you don't kill innocent men, women and children. And that's what he did here. He may if he had a territorial dispute, There's a million other ways to handle it. And if he wants to make that case, I don't particularly buy it myself. And it is now they have wiped out entire cities and towns all over Ukraine, and that that blood is on his head and on his soul and on his conscience, and it's evil in our time. Now. With that said, I am angry that Joe started out by telling Zelensky what he could and couldn't do to fight the war. Look the way Israel's fighting their war. I mean, honestly, I want to get up and cheer every time Israel defends itself because they're fighting a war to win the war. And to save their civilization from groups that have in their own charter their destruction. And I got to tell you something, It is a game changer what they did with the pagers and what they did with the walkie talkies. And they got this guy, Hassadazraala. He has led his bolah for thirty two years and they took him out along with other Iranian leaders. And you got the supreme leader in Iran hiding in a bunker, scared to death that he's next on the list. And they can threaten and they can saber rattle all they want, but they know how to fight and win. And when you know, Joe Biden and Kamala lecture Israel about about well they need to show restraint. They need to show I'm so sick of hearing they need to show restraint. No, they need to win their war. And as Trump always says, win it and win it quickly, you know. Anyway, eight hundred and ninety four one shown is our number. If you want to be a part of the program. As we roll along,