Speaker 1: Welcome to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM paranormal podcast network. Now get ready for us Strange Things with Joshua P.
Speaker 2: Warren.
Speaker 3: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to Coast AM, employees of premier networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself.
Speaker 2: Ready to be amazed by the wizard of weird. This is a Strange Things.
Speaker 1: Warren.
Speaker 2: I am Joshua B.
Speaker 1: Warren, and each week on this show, I'll be bringing you brand new mind blowing content, news, exercises, and weird experiments you can do at home, and a lot more on this edition of the show. Grab Avoi Codes, Can They Make You Rich? And the pineal Gland two separate topics but possibly related. I received an email recently from a listener named Jim, and he asked me if I had ever done a show about the grab Avoy codes.
Speaker 2: Grab Avoy is spelled g.
Speaker 1: Rabo VOI and I had never heard of the grab Avoy codes, and so I looked into it and I was immediately fascinated by what I found, and I told Jim, you know what I think.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely going to do a show about this.
Speaker 1: It's based on the work of a Russian mathematician and mystic named Grigory grab Avoi. He was born in Kazakhstan in November fourteenth of nineteen sixty three. So as I record this, he is now in his sixties. And essentially he used his skills, and I'm going to dig a little bit more into this in a moment. He used his skills to come up with a thick catalog of numbers, codes that you can meditate on in order to manifest things in your life.
Speaker 2: It's free.
Speaker 1: All you have to do is meditate on the number. So, for example, there's a code for attracting money. There's a code for say, losing weight. There's a code for proving a relationship. There's a code for each part of the body. And I was right off the bat reminded of something in radionics that we call a rate, and just very quickly let me mention that the original wishing machines radionic boxes had knobs, usually nine knobs, that had a number on the knob, so each knob could be dialed from say zero to ten. And these are what are called potentiometer knobs. And nowadays most all wishing machines still have knobs, but they don't always have the numbers. But back in the old days, if you had let's say nine knobs and you were getting you were tuning your wishing machine. Let's say you were tuning your wishing machine to have a good weather tomorrow, you don't want it to rain or something like that. Then maybe you'd turn that first knob and you'd get a fire, and then you turn the next knob and you get a two, and then you turn the next knob and you get a three. Well, now you'd write this down five to two three, and you would keep a journal of these codes, what they call rates, And then if you ever wanted to go back and reproduce that experiment, you don't have to tune the machine again necessarily. You just go back and set the rates to what they were the first time you tuned in. So that could be a little bit complicated for some people. But this grab of voice stuff is not I mean think of it this way. Let's say that you want to listen to your favorite radio station, and you sit down in front of the radio and you've just got noise, just sh so you have to know the number of the station to dial into it. So let's say you put in five seven zero and boom, Now you're listening to your favorite AM talk show or eight four zero. But you've got to know the numbers, and so it's almost like that. This guy, Grigory Grab has claimed that he has used his skills with mathematics, his background in the history of mysticism, a lot of trial and error, and he has come up with these codes that anybody can use for free in order to manifest things profoundly, and you could also incorporate those with other things like wishing machines. Well, let me just tell you before I explain more about this. I have been experimenting with these codes over the past week and it has blown my mind. I swear to you, I'm not making this up. I have video footage to prove it, and it's so powerful that I'm now incorporating it into a lot of my other experiments. So shortly, I'm going to tell you what some specific codes are that you can start playing with and how you use them, at least how I have been using them, and what it's been doing for me. So I wanted to learn more about this this guy, Grigory Grabavoy and uh and try to give you a fuller picture of who he supposedly is a lot of information about people who are especially like russ Russian mystics and psychics and all is uh. It's kind of difficult for those of us in the West to properly access. And so I did buy some books. I bought a book written by him. I have it in my hands right now. It's called Restoration of Matter of Human Being by Concentrating on Number Sequences. This is a thick book. It's highly illustrated, and it breaks down pretty much every single little nook and cranny of the human body and tells you the code for that.
Speaker 2: But I also started.
Speaker 1: Reading other books. Some were even more helpful written about him, articles written about him. So here is one call well the Healing Matrix grab Avoi and I got this off of Amazon. I highly recommend this book to anybody. Apparently, Grigory Grabavoi he started started publishing these codes around nineteen ninety nine. And this particular copy of this book with these codes in it. It's written by somebody named Pironi p A.
Speaker 2: R O n I.
Speaker 1: And it says over six hundred cheat codes to the universe. And this book has it in multiple languages, foreign languages, English, French, Spanish, and Russian. And let me just hit some of the highlights to tell you a little bit about according to this author Peroni, how we should view this guy named Grabavoi. He says, in the under and by the way, Parni maybe I don't know if Parni is a man or a woman, just says Prony, But anyway, Prony says, in the understated, often overlooked village of Bogara and Kazakhstan, a land more renowned before it's expansive steps than for birthing luminaries, Grigory Petrovitch Grabavoi came into the world on the fourteenth of November nineteen sixty three, it says, in a place where life was vast as the landscape. The Russian mathematician's entrance was not marked by cosmic spectacles or heavenly fanfare. Yet in the realm of numerology, it was an event of profound significance. Unbeknownst to many, a future maestro of numbers had just drawn his first breath. Grigory stands as a towering figure in the eyes of many. To some, he is a genius, a seer, a healer, a true master, an individual whose presence in the world of numbers and beyond is nothing short of immense. Talks about how ordinary his childhood was. Says his early years were speckled with the usual joys and perils of childhood. And while other children were content playing hide and seek, though young Griggle was more inclined to seek the hidden patterns of the universe. As he saltered through the hallways of academia, says as a child that says he could probably count the stars in the sky faster than his peers could.
Speaker 2: Count their marbles.
Speaker 1: And then he got older, and it says, as he saltered unassumingly through the halls of academia, his appetite for knowledge grew. His mind became a sponge and a sea of numbers, soaked up mathematical theories and scientific postulations. So apparently, uh he he continues developing his understanding of how everything in the universe is sort of numerically connected and represented. He says, there is a code for everything. For example, eight nine, one zero one night eight is against phobia, or how about painless childbirth five four two one five five five, or a number to reduce crime in cities nine seven eight one four three two one eight, or to avoid traffic accidents one one one seven Nine. Goes on to say, the inception of Grabavoi's unique numerical system did not happen in a thunderous moment of epiphany, nor was it delivered on stone tablets from a mountaintop. Instead, it unfolded like a delicate origami. Each fold a revelation, each crease a new understanding of how numbers could transcend their arithmetic shackles. He delved into the mysteries of numerology with the fervor of a detective and a who done itt novel. He observed, question pondered the process of assigning specific numbers to various life aspects was not unlike a composer assigning notes to a symphony. Each number was a note, and together they composed a melody that resonated with the energies of health, wealth, love, and more. System was not just about numbers. It was about harmony, about the cosmic music that plays silently in the background of our lives, and the grand tapestry of Grabavoys world. Numbers were not mere digits, but the DNA of the universe. I think you're getting an idea here of what we're talking about, especially when you when you think of this guy as being sort of like a musical composer who's finding the notes to a symphony, because music is really expressed with numbers as well. When we come back, I'm going to tell you some numbers that you.
Speaker 2: Will surely want to write down.
Speaker 1: I'm going to tell you specifically how to use them as I did, and I'm going to tell you what happened to me. And for some some of you this information is gonna just click. Others you may just have to see it to believe it. And you know what, I have plenty of other surprises in store for you coming up soon, but some of them you can only learn about if you go to my website Joshua Pwarren dot com.
Speaker 2: There's no period after the p.
Speaker 1: Sign up for my free e newsletter right there on the homepage. Put your email address in there. Hit the submit button takes you two seconds. You will instantly receive an automated email from me with links to some free online goodies, good luck, charm, some books. Maybe at some point I'll even send you some grab avoid codes. I'm Joshua pe Warren. You're listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AMN Paranormal Podcast Network, and I will be right back. Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I am your host, the Wizard of Weird, beaming into your worm whole brain from.
Speaker 2: My studio in Send City, in.
Speaker 1: Las Vegas, Nevada, where every day is golden and every night is silver.
Speaker 2: Giatacto Zoom.
Speaker 1: And before I give you some of these codes and tell you about my results, I want to make sure I fit this into the show because I think it's brilliant. As the English would say. There's a part of the Las Vegas area called Summerlin, which is an upscale area, and they have this little shopping center type place called Downtown Summerline where you drive around. It's a complex with restaurants, movie theater, arcade, like Dave and Busters and so on, all very nice. And I'm recording this show around Christmas time and every year around Christmas time. All of a sudden, in the middle of downtown Summerlin appears this big red cube of a vending machine, and written on the front it says the Giving Machine. To be more specific, it actually says light the world giving machine. And this big vending machine is put there outside, accessible twenty four hours a day by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. Now, I personally I know very little about the Mormon Church. I've never had a friend that's a Mormon that I know of, So this has nothing to do with me endorsing anything, just letting you know who put it there. And then it says also on the machine, one hundred percent of your donation goes to the charity calls of your choice. So when you walk up to this big red box, it has a glass front on it, and when you look inside you see rows of look like well, it looks like DVD cases, and each each case, if you will, has a picture on it and a description of a donation along with a price. So, for example, I took a picture of this machine. I'll try to remember to have Lauren post us on my show Instagram account at some point, which is just Joshua P.
Speaker 2: Warren Podcast.
Speaker 1: So, for example, I'm looking right now at this picture that I took on my computer, and so there is one of these. It says number one ten is just mill on Wheels.
Speaker 2: So you touch the little.
Speaker 1: Credit card sensor with your credit card or your debit card and boom, it takes five dollars and then this little thing that looks like a DVD falls off into this container at the bottom, and you now have donated five dollars to Mills on Wheels. But there's a whole variety of the here that you can donate too. You can donate twenty five dollars for pet food, or you can donate one hundred dollars for somebody out there to get work attire, or one hundred and fifty dollars for a children's car seat.
Speaker 2: You can buy.
Speaker 1: Slippers for seniors for thirty dollars, of caregiver support for one hundred and twenty five dollars. You can buy just somebody a new book for five dollars. You can buy five bilingual books.
Speaker 2: For fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: You can buy fresh produce for somebody for fifteen or a holiday meal for thirty five. And it's so cool because you just walk up and you just look at all these options and you say, uh, why not I'm going to buy a toddler activity book for some parent out there. Here's a type in the number, scan the credit card or the debit card, and boom, You're all done. And part of the beauty of this is it makes giving very easy, and it also makes it anonymous. And so I don't think that it's a good idea to go out there and necessarily brag about how much you donate to this or that, because then you know you're expecting somebody to give you a pat on the back and some appreciation, and I think that that takes away from the power of donation sometimes if you don't keep it anonymous. So having said that, I may or may not have bought a woman in Africa a goat for seventy five dollars, But I bring this up to you because wouldn't it be great if machines like this were available all over our country every single day? I mean, how much relief would our citizens provide? Is simply given the opportunity to do this so quickly and conveniently. I mean, wouldn't it be nice to see how charitable our society would be when given this ability, as opposed to having funds just commandeered from your taxes involuntarily and spent by some politician or political force out there, and who knows what their real interests are. So I wonder how well our new politicians are going to do. I pray for the best. Of course, I saw a funny meme during this past election year said idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you. So look, no matter who's in the government and what does or does not get done, the most powerful forces are those that we can do ourselves voluntarily as private citizens. So you know, if you see some garbage on the side of the road, go pick it up and throw it away, because if you wait for the government to do it, it may be there for a long long time.
Speaker 2: And the people of my.
Speaker 1: Home region western North Carolina learned this painfully from Hurricane Helene. They couldn't sit around for weeks or months waiting for government help. The citizens were out there in the streets within hours helping each other immediately. But anyway, I think this is just maybe a seed that I'm planting, and hopefully it will continue to grow. Remember the concept of the giving machine, and think about creating something like that in your town, for your community. Let's get back to the grab Avoid codes now, shall we. Now one other thing here that is pointed out of this book by Pironi about like, you know where these codes came from? Well, it just basically says this, From the mystic twirls of Sufi dervishes to the stern equations of Einstein, Grabavoi's influences were as varied as the colors in a prism. He wove the teachings of Pythagoras, who saw numbers in everything, with the insights of Carl Jung, who saw everything in symbols. To this eclectic mix, he added a dash of quantum physics and a sprinkle of Eastern spirituality, creating a philosophical cocktail that was both heady and invigorating. Uh So, how exactly did he do this?
Speaker 2: It's kind of mysterious.
Speaker 1: It doesn't come right out and say precisely, like here's the one thing that he did. It seems like He took ideas and inspiration from a lot of different places and combined them to come up with these codes. And you know what, it doesn't matter, does it. It really doesn't matter, because all that matters is does this work? Because if it doesn't work, you may as well throw this book in the garbage.
Speaker 2: I suppose.
Speaker 1: But if it does work, well, now that's something something special. And maybe a part of why some of these things work is because we don't necessarily understand how and why they work. So let me tell you exactly what happened to me. I started, of course, looking at these various codes, and I just decided I would pick one out of the blue. Here one was how attract unexpected money? Attract unexpected money? And I thought that sounds cool because anytime something unexpected comes in, well, it's going to be intriguing to see if it happens. Well, how does that happen? Where does it come from? So here's that code if you want to write it down, five to zero seven four one eight. And some of these numbers have like these codes, they have a little pause in them, and some are all one string of numbers. I don't know exactly why that is, but this one is five two zero seven, four one eight.
Speaker 2: All right, fine, Now there.
Speaker 1: Are a variety of ways that you can supposedly use these grab avoid numbers. If you simply sit around and just look at a code and meditate on it, or say it out loud over and over, or repeat it mentally, that's supposed to be just fine. It's very similar to a sigil. How you would maybe look at a sigil, just expose yourself to the sigil, and then gradually, over time it will start to work.
Speaker 2: For you in theory.
Speaker 1: But the technique that I discovered that was in this book that I just resonated with me because I like things to be more specific if possible, was you take the code that you want to work with, you take out a piece of paper, and then you write that code down on that piece of paper twenty eight times. Why twenty eight times? I haven't the foggiest I have not been able to discover this. I've been looking, I haven't found the answer. But I say, fine, I'm an open minded guy. I'll try anything. Let's see what happens. I take out the piece of paper, I write this number twenty eight times five two zero seven, four one eight to attract unexpected money in less than an hour, and I have these stories I'm about to tell you. I know that the Bible says you're not supposed to swear, but I will put my hand on a stack of Bibles and I will tell you. The things that I'm about to report to you in this podcast are absolutely true. And like I said, I have witnesses. I have video footage to prove it. When we come back, I'm going to tell you what happened to me in less than an hour, and that was just getting me going. I'm Joshua Pete Warren. You're listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network, and I'll be back after these important messages. Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I'm your host, Joshua pe Warren, and this is the show where the unusual becomes usual. So I write this number twenty eight times on a piece of paper.
Speaker 2: I just took an eak.
Speaker 1: Pen and uh I numbered it one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight nine. I did number one through twenty eight, and then just wrote five to zero seven four one eight, And then I sat there and I stared at that for maybe a minute or so. And then in less than an hour, here's what happened. I I have known for a while that I have a really big bill coming to me. I don't want to say what it's for, but I had known it was gonna come do here pretty soon, and it wasn't gonna be a big one. It wasn't on my mind whatsoever that particular morning, though. And then I kind of I did my thing with the grab a void code.
Speaker 2: I put it away, I.
Speaker 1: Started moving on to other topics, and then boom, I see the email come in with this bill, and I'm like, oh boy, here it is. Finally here we go. How much is this going to be? And when I opened it up and looked at the amount, I was shocked, absolutely shocked by how low the amount of the bill was. I mean, I wish I could be more specific, but that would not be a good idea for me to tell you exactly, you know, the details. But I'm just telling you that this was way less of a bill.
Speaker 2: Than I was expecting.
Speaker 1: And then I realized, WHOA, that was crazy, because three unexpected unexpected things just happened in less than an hour. Number One, I wasn't even thinking about that bill, so unexpected for that bill to come in. Number two, it was certainly unexpected for the bill to be that much less than I was anticipating. But the third thing that's possibly the weirdest is that this was supposed to attract unexpected money, and it actually did that, but not in the way I was expecting, because it wasn't like money came to me. It was that I was having to spend far less money than I was expecting to spend. So it reminds me of Benjamin Franklin saying a penny saved is a penny earned. And so there were lots of unexpected things involved with this, but it all boiled down to me retaining money that otherwise would have gone out the door. And that's when I started to get excited and thought, huh, I believe I need to experiment some more with this. So that evening, when my wife Lauren and I got together, I told her a little bit about this, and look, here's something that I say this a lot. But I live in Las Vegas, and so it's very convenient for me to test out whether or not I'm going to get lucky or something weird is going to happen by going to casinos. I understand that everything cannot be bowled down to gambling. In fact, I do not recommend gambling being the yardstick for the average person to gauge manifestation. Gambling is an anomaly. It's just a weirdo laboratory. And you know you should even if you never go to a casino, you still should be able to take advantage of some of these manifestation things. But I like the casino. I enjoy going there, and I see it as a big game and a big laboratory. And one of the things I like about testing out stuff at a casino, if you're trying to manifest some you know, amount of money or whatever that in a casino, the gambling is blind. Everybody who walks in there is equal. It doesn't matter if you're rich or poor, or what your background is. When you go up to a machine, it doesn't care, it doesn't know. It's going to treat everybody equally, and that makes it a very good laboratory. So before we went to this casino down the road, I took Lauren to this restaurant, and I said, here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna write down this grab ofvoy code. I explained everything to her. She had a piece of paper. I had a piece of paper, and this is the code for luck, and you might want to write this down also, folks, the code for luck, improving your luck is eight one seven two nine seven three eight. Again that's eight one seven two nine seven three eight. So I explained everything to her. I wrote it down twenty eight times on a piece of paper. She wrote it down twenty eight times on a piece of paper. We folded up the piece of paper. I put mine in my pocket, she put hers in her pocket. We had a nice dinner. Then we went to the casino and had within within an hour, within an hour, both of us just playing slot machines, had won quite a bit of money, a lot more, I mean. And it's one thing, you know, when you go to a casino. A lot of times we'll go to a casino and I'll do well or she'll do well, but we both go and we're both kicking, you know what, Like that's pretty amazing.
Speaker 2: So we were.
Speaker 1: Winning on the slots, and then I say, let's see how this applies to table games. So we went to this game called craps, which is a game where you toss dice down and I'm certainly not going to explain to you how craps works in this podcast, but when it's your turn to throw the dice, what you want on your very first turn is to roll a seven. Because when you do that, everybody at the table immediately wins, so it's obviously rare. So it comes my turn to roll the dice. I'm at the table with with all these strangers gathered around. Everybody's holding their breath to see what's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: I throw the dice.
Speaker 1: I hit a seven. Kid, this is the first time I've had the dice in my hands all night. And so then they turn around, they give me the dice back again. I tossed the dice again. I hit a seven again. Okay, now everybody's automatically won. Two times after that, I get on this rolling streak. Everybody's winning money. And then it comes Lauren's turn to toss the dice. She throws it, hits a seven. He's like, this is just insane. She gets on this like winning streak. There were some guys at that craps table who were making a lot more money than we were because they were just betting all over the table and they were just like raking in piles of chips and we were kind of being conservative. So anyway, we went home that night like, my goodness, there there is something to this, very happy with the success that we'd had. But then the next we weren't even gonna go to the casino. But I woke up and Laurence says, Hey, they're having a giveaway at the casino today. They're giving away these lekets wellether It's a nice set of headphones. They do these kinds of things for promos, and I said, oh, that'd be cool. I'd like to have a nice new set of headphones. They're like Carlos Santana headphones. So we're right about to walk out the door and Lauren goes, oops, there go watch because oh, I'm sorry, it's next Friday. So I was like, well, we're already halfway out the door here, we may as well go on over to the casino and you know, we'll play one game over that evening. I won Okay, I walk into the casino. I'll just tell you the first thing that happened. I walked to casino, I put one hundred dollars in a machine. I bet a dollar twenty five, and within five minutes I had hit a progressive. I don't want to tell you how much it was, but it was. This is a hand pay. Like when you win a certain amount of money at a casino, if it's thousands of dollars, do they come out and they pay you the money and then they give you a tax form so you know you obviously everything has to be handled with the irs. By the time that night was over, I had hit two hand pays, and Lauren had won quite a bit as well.
Speaker 2: So in less.
Speaker 1: I mean, let me put it this way, in less than two days, within less than a two day period of me starting to experiment with these things, I had one of the most winning two days of my entire life. And here are some codes that you can play with. Okay, you can get online and you can just look.
Speaker 2: Up grab a void codes.
Speaker 1: But I'll tell you something right now, here's another code for specifically manifesting money. That code is nine to seven nine seven three three seven one four.
Speaker 2: Six one five.
Speaker 1: Uh or increasing sales five four one two one three eight one nine four eight. This is also kind of interesting. There's one here for successfully dieting, and that one is four eight one two four one two. But then there's also one for losing weight, and that's five three four three one six eight. So you might ask yourself, well, what's the difference between dieting and losing weight?
Speaker 2: Uh? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean you have to just play with them both and see what.
Speaker 2: Works for you.
Speaker 1: Now, listen, please do not email me and ask me to send you these codes that I've just read, because you can go back and you can listen to them again on your own. The better yet, just get online and do what I did. Just type in grab avoid codes. You'll find them out there, or go go to Amazon and buy one of these books. I don't have time to send everybody these codes, but I am doing an experiment because I've just been talking about money here. There was a guy who contacted me and he was interested in getting a code to rekindle his marriage, and I said, okay, let's try this out. So I sent him this code three eight five six seven nine four three eight five six seven ninety four. I'm waiting to see what I hear back from him, there is I cannot tell you this story honestly, however, without telling you that there is. There is a dark side to this story about this man Grigoy grab A Voi. If you go to Wikipedia, uh, it says, well, they say that he is basically a charlatan. And that's not surprising because anytime somebody gets a Wikipedia article and that person's evolved with the paranormal, Uh, some body out there, probably some apheist write something really nasty about I mean, you don't know if it's true or not. I'm sure if somebody wrote a Wikipedia article about me, it'd say this guy he promotes pseudo scientific concepts like ghosts, UFOs and cryptids and psychic stuff, and he promotes things. He's a snake oil salesman who promotes things like wishing machines.
Speaker 2: They wouldn't mention the good stuff. So I'm going to tell.
Speaker 1: You the bad thing they say about him when we come back. And then also the pineal Gland. I'm Joshua pe Warren. You're listening to strange things on the iHeartRadio and Ghost to Coast am Paranormal podcast network, and I will be right back Welcome back to the final segment of this edition of Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast am Heay, our normal podcast network.
Speaker 2: I am here host Joshua P. Lorn.
Speaker 1: And of course, everything we've known about the Russians for a long time has been blurry and shrouded with skewed information. It's still that way right now as I speak. But I do know that the Russians have done an enormous amount of research into psychic phenomena over the years, and I don't know how much of this to believe. If you go to the Wikipedia page for this man, Grigory Grebavoi, here's what it says. Says he is the founder and leader of this Russian sect called Teaching Universal Salvation and Harmonious Development. It says he has claimed to be the second coming of Jesus Christ, to be able to resurrect the dead, teleport, cure AIDS and cancer, diagnose and solve problems of electronic devices, and to be a clairvoyant. And it says in two thousand and eight he was sentenced to eleven years in prison in Russia after promising the mothers of victims of some tragedy that he could resurrect their children. But turns out he was only in prison for two years. He was released in twenty ten, and so you know, they're painting this very unflattering portrait of the man. Is that true? How justifiable is justice in that part of the world. I don't know, I really don't know. I also know that, you know, there's always somebody trying to smear you. I'm certainly not standing up for the guy, because again I have no idea what he's like. I don't speak Russian. I have to rely on the interpretations of people. But if the codes are working well, then you know, that's the important part. And I must say I'm not going to name any names here, but over the years, there have been a number of people who have come out as famous psychics, and a lot of people I know say, look, they're the real deal, they're legit, they've been tested the laboratory, blah blah blah. And then you catch that person doing a trick, and it seems like that sometimes these psychics might get put on the spot where they're supposed to perform, and you know, psychic phenomena is not consistent, and so they might get caught doing one trick and it's sort of you know that the gig is up.
Speaker 2: And then you know.
Speaker 1: But you know, also is weird because you know, I have a lot of friends who are professional stage magicians, like you know in Vegas, who just do illusions and sometimes they say that they will have a trick lined up and they'll get halfway through the magic trick and then something truly magical happens and it blows their mind as much as the audience's mine. And they don't even have to do the trick because sometimes they just stumble into creating something truly magical that happens. And look, I personally, I think it does no harm whatsoever to experiment with these kinds of numbers. And we have to also wonder about, like why might number patterns make a difference. Well, you know, visual patterns activate parts of the brain. You don't even have to go so far as say sigils. Just look at a picture of something you find attractive versus something you find repulsive. It creates a reaction, it changes the physiology. Numbers do the same thing to you. The most powerful example, of course, once again is music. Music is traditionally just numbers in time, and you might also say geometry in time. But being exposed to roll number patterns may stimulate something profound at the seat of the worm whole brain, very much like music does. When I was in college, I love philosophy class, and of course I learned about the philosopher Renee descard who famously said, I think, therefore I am.
Speaker 2: And I was.
Speaker 1: Told that Renee Descardes.
Speaker 2: Believed that.
Speaker 1: The seat of the soul is this little gland in the middle of your brain that's shaped like a pine cone, and it's called the pineal gland. That's why it's called pineal, because it's shaped.
Speaker 2: Like a pine combe.
Speaker 1: Ancient Greeks were the first to notice this gland. Believed it to be some kind of a valve or a guardian for the flow of the breath or the spirit. And basically what's so surprising is that if you start looking at the role that this might actually play. Signed to say, it's a small indocrine gland in the brain of most vertebrates. Basically all bambals have it. It produces melatonin, which modulates sleep patterns and diurnal cycles. But one thing that's especially weird to me is that In some species of amphibians and reptiles, the gland is linked to a light sensing organism variously called the parietal eye, the pineal eye, or the third eye.
Speaker 2: Says the.
Speaker 1: Panel eye or the third eye. It's the eye at the top of the head, photoreceptive and associated with the pineal gland, which regulates circadian rhythm, and they actually have something akin to a lens there. Reconstruction of the biological evolution pattern suggests that this pineal gland was originally a kind of acropheed photoreceptor that developed into this organ Now, you know, it's really weird because they say that we are all related, that you are related to every other single creature on this earth, and you're way more related to reptiles and amphibians than you are to say, like a mushroom or something. But we're all supposedly related. And you have these parts of your brain which may have some parallel relationship to the brains of other creatures. And I'm looking right now at a picture of a parietal eye of a bullfrog, and you know it's pretty clear, you know how that when you have like a motion sensor on an alarm system, there's kind of like a little cloudy, sort of off white translucent lens. It kind of looks like that when you can see this parietal eye between the eyes of this bullfrog, and of course there you see all kinds of varieties of lizards and things that have this. There may be some role that is connected to like the worm whole brain here where the wormhole brain is somehow related to this this pineal gland, and when it gets triggered it it reawakens some kind of ancient sense or ability. And you know, one thing that's odd about the pineal gland is that the brain, things of the brain come intos.
Speaker 2: Because you have hemispheres.
Speaker 1: You might have the right lobe and the left lobe, but there is only one pineal gland right there in the middle of everything. Now, currently there is no scientific evidence that the paneal gland has anything directly to do with consciousness.
Speaker 2: But if you.
Speaker 1: Consider that the circadian rhythm by which you live is controlled by melatonin, and this pineal gland it produced, this is melatonin. Melatonin is controlled by this gland. Well, basically we know that really in life, rhythm is everything. It's the timing the stopwatch that determines how many heartbeats you have, so it kind of is the seed of it all, I suppose in that sense, in terms of the timing of your life at the very least.
Speaker 2: I know this is loosely.
Speaker 1: Related to what I've been talking about, but you know, I was just reading about it recently, and sometimes people ask me about the pineal gland, and I figured, I take this opportunity to say that maybe a lot of these things that we do with manifestation has something to do with triggering this some product of the pineal gland that we don't understand. And this is kind of grotesque, but I have recently purchased some preserve pineal glands and I'm experimenting with incorporating them into one of my UPC inventions. So more on that soon, hopefully. So numbers, music, tones, images, just what are they doing? Are they strumming something inside the brain, stimulating something, reawakening something?
Speaker 2: Does the good.
Speaker 1: Fortune tone impact the pineal gland? Well, all I know is I get messages almost every week from people telling me about wonderful things that have happened right after they listen to the good Fortune tone. So as I often do, let us end the show that way. This is twenty seconds. If you can close your eyes, take a deep breath, let's all meditate on the vibration of the good Fortune tone. That's it for this edition of the show. Follow me at Joshua P. Warren Plus, visit Joshuapwarren dot com to sign up for my free E newsletter to receive a free instant gift, and check out the cool stuff in the Curiosity Shop. All at Joshuapwarren dot com. I have a fun one lined up for you next time, I promise, So please tell all your friends to subscribe to this show and to always remember the Golden Rule. Thank you for listening, Thank you for your interest and support. Thank you for staying curious, and I will talk to you again soon. You've been listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 3: Well, if you like this episode of Strange Things, wait till you hear the next one. Thank you for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.