Speaker 1: You are now.
Speaker 2: Angel what I call her?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's way up with Angela Yee. Happy Monday. And I have a special guest host today. Ana's X is joining me as a guest co host.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it's so amazing to be here today.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited. I'm so excited. And by the way, she's in Brooklyn, but you live in La Now I do, I do? I do?
Speaker 5: But Bkard I heard BK's finance on that song.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, we got a lot to talk about today, so you're going to be spilling all the tea, but.
Speaker 3: I know you're good at that.
Speaker 4: Of course, we're going to be talking about Kendrick and his Super Bowl that's what everyone's been talking about. But we'll tell you all the information we know. And we have a special guest joining us today, Wallow. You know him from Philly and you know him from million dollars worth of Game. But he has a book coming out tomorrow, Armed with Good Intentions, so we'll be discussing that with him. Plus, we had a huge announcement this morning, Powerhouse. The performers have been announced and so we'll get into that too. But I mean, people like a boogie with the hoodie Gunna, bryceon Taylor, Bossman Dilo Jordan Attatunji on the radar is gonna have X performing, So that's gonna be a big deal. Sub get ready for all the scoops. But as usual an as you know how, we start the show with some positivity, shining a light on somebody doing great things. Eight hundred and two ninety two fifty one fifty call us up. Let us know who you want to shine a light on.
Speaker 3: It's way up.
Speaker 6: I'm shine.
Speaker 7: Turn your lights on, y'all, light spreading love to those who are doing greatness.
Speaker 3: Shine the light on, shine a light on. It's time to shine.
Speaker 7: A light on.
Speaker 4: It's way up at Angela Yee. I'm Angela Yee with my guest called hosts inas X. And let people follow you on social media.
Speaker 5: Too, period, follow me everywhere on XI ASX. Okay, now, who do you want to shine a light on on? As I want to shine a light on this really amazing guy I met the end of the day at the bodega. I was running around a different few different bodegas looking for something and I just like looking just for bag of chips, like a specific baga chip bag.
Speaker 3: Of chips. I'm curious. Like literally, it was just like you know them.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 5: I don't want to say the brand because I don't want to, but it's just like one of them.
Speaker 3: Can I say the brand? Yeah, I'm wrap's next.
Speaker 5: But it's like a specific kind and I'm like, all right, I really need to get this kind. So I'm going to all these different bodegas and I'm like, I can't find I can't find it. And then this one bodega had it, and this guy already had it, and he's like.
Speaker 3: Here, you could hear her body. He's like here, you could just take mine. That's nice.
Speaker 5: And then and then not only that, but he was like here also, he got all these lottery tickets and he's like, here, you and your girl my makeup arties with me. He's like you can, like, here's two lottery tickets. So he give us two lottery tickets. Imagine you win, I know, and it was off my birthday and honestly I haven't checked, but maybe I did win.
Speaker 3: I don't know. We need to check that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we need to check for real, checket my birthday numbers one.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that was the sweetest thing. He was really nice. You never know what little things can mean to somebody. Everyone says New Yorkers are mean, Like, no, not, We're very.
Speaker 4: Nice, right, all right? Shout out to that man, Yeah, shout out to that man. Well, who do you guys want to shine a light on? Eight hundred two ninety two fifty one fifty blake, Who you want to shine a light on?
Speaker 1: I would like to shine a light on my lady, Frenda Denise Smith. I want to say that she's the most phenomenal woman that I've met my entire life. She has been through with me through my ups and downs, and especially when I was on house arrest for charges I was innocent of long time ago, and she stopped by my side anytime that I need money. She's always there and we always help each other. And it's her birthday today, so I want to say a happy birthday to you, baby. I love it so much and I can't even wait to continue to go to more years with you.
Speaker 3: I love that so she held you down.
Speaker 1: Yes that's my baby man. When we just had a baby girl, I want to say nine months ago.
Speaker 3: But congratulations to you. I love that for both of you.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. Dan Lee you have a good in the whole team.
Speaker 3: Thank you too.
Speaker 4: That would shine a light eight hundred two ninet two fifty one fifty if you couldn't get through. And when we come back, we have your Yet we'll be talking about Kenjack Lamar and the halftime show will tell you what people are saying, what we think is gonna happen, and of course what y'all are saying about Lil Wayne.
Speaker 3: Is way.
Speaker 7: Out with Angela Yee from the industry shade to all.
Speaker 2: The gosp out.
Speaker 3: Angela's feeling that EyeT all right, this way up with Angela Yee.
Speaker 5: I'm here with my special guest co hosts and as X, how you feeling I'm feeling so good today. All right, well let's get into this yet.
Speaker 4: We've been talking about this behind the scenes, but Kenjack Lamar is going to be performing at the Super Bowl in New Orleans at the halftime show. And this is the announcement that he posted.
Speaker 9: But the deal with everybody I named Kendrick Lamar now be performing at super Bowl fifty nine. You know there's only one opportunity to win a championship, no round tools, I won't want you to miss it.
Speaker 3: Meet me in New Orleans now the no round toos.
Speaker 5: Everybody's saying that it is a shot at Drake because when Drake posted on his burner account Rashid while is saying we will win Game two, hinting that they was gonna be another round, people are like, well, this feels like a shot.
Speaker 3: He's just not.
Speaker 5: Holding back anymore. It's all of us out all right.
Speaker 4: So you know a lot of people are really excited for this, but they're also saying because the first person shooter the song with with Drake and j Cole where this was said, Lumo.
Speaker 10: Will you know me and Jersey like the super Bowl man the biggest, the biggest, biggest, biggest.
Speaker 1: Biggest the super Bowl.
Speaker 9: But did you foreseeing is it's just as soon as God's playing that they did in the studio.
Speaker 3: Seems like Drake out somebody mad. Huh. Every time he says something, Kendrake just takes it over. Uh.
Speaker 5: So this promo video, a lot of people are like, Okay, there's so much imagery, so many different things that he's saying and doing.
Speaker 3: That's really shot.
Speaker 5: And of course performing not like us is the biggest shot at the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's gonna be crazy.
Speaker 4: Who knows what's gonna happen at this but yeah, you guys take a look at all of that so you can catch it all. So in addition to that, people were upset that Lil Wayne is not going to be doing the super Bowl and not headlined that and it's in New Orleans.
Speaker 3: So here here's Lil Wayne.
Speaker 5: Previously, he had talked about how he would hope to be at the super Bowl and here's what he said.
Speaker 2: No, we'll not lie to you.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 3: I have not got a call, but.
Speaker 2: We all praying.
Speaker 7: You know, we're praying with keeping our fingers crossed on working hard and make sure this next album and everything I do is killer.
Speaker 10: So I will make it very hard for them to I want to just make it hard for them not to.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Well, I feel like they're going to definitely call him out, like he's definitely gonna come to the stage.
Speaker 5: But my question is is that going to couse issues with him? Gosh, we already know that's gonna be because Drake won't like that.
Speaker 3: That would be crazy.
Speaker 4: Now, Little Wayne's longtime manager also and they also said this is an engineer, but I don't know it says manager.
Speaker 3: And his bio.
Speaker 4: But he said confused, disappointed, angry, but most of all inspired will never again be in a position or have the goat in a position where we're at the mercy of someone else's decision, and we will make the decisions. So it looks like they've been maybe having some conversations. And to be clear, Jay Z curates that super Bowl halftime show.
Speaker 3: So people were in the comments like this is crazy.
Speaker 4: I know we had a conversation about what songs would we like to see Kendrick Lamar perform for sure at the super Bowl, because I can't understand how people would think that he doesn't have the songs and the catalog. I saw people in the comments saying that, and I was like, Kendrick Lamar has enough to do like a two hour show, right.
Speaker 3: He songs that everybody knows, he has hits and albums.
Speaker 4: He could do the whole Good Kid Mas City and be good, you know, and he's got a lot of features. But he's also got songs like Humble that I think would be perfect.
Speaker 5: All Right, we're gonna be all right, that'll be huge. Don't kill my vibe, Yeah, don't kill my vibe. All of those things, So I can't see how people could even say that. And then, of course not like us anthems anthems.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 4: I did see Wayne's an art director talk about doing the Grammys and his experience with Lil Wayne. He said, I've worked his name is Sean Harrison, and I saw this on Hollywood Unlocked. He said, I worked with Lil Wayne before for Grammy performance and personal feelings. That would be the biggest mistake ever putting him as a headliner for the biggest performance of the year, the super Bowl.
Speaker 5: He showed up to zero rehearsals. We didn't even think he would make the performance.
Speaker 4: The last minute he was in the building and ran on stage for the performance and ran off back into oblivion.
Speaker 3: Lol.
Speaker 4: Never even got to meet him after the week of rehearsals for a show. Kendrick Lamar is one of the greatest rap performers ever and unapologetically black in his message and his during.
Speaker 3: Black History Month.
Speaker 4: So just a lot of different opinions, but I feel like that always happens when they announced who's performing at Super Bowl, but this one was particularly I feel viral.
Speaker 3: Well, that is your ut.
Speaker 4: When we come back, we have about last night now and as I know you're here from New York Fashion Weeks. I want to talk about what you went to and what you did since you've been in town. When we come back, it's way up here, San Miguel, he's got hits with Kendrick.
Speaker 3: Here's a doorn n.
Speaker 2: About last night.
Speaker 3: Yes, I went down. It's way up at Angela. Yee. I'm here.
Speaker 4: My guest co host and ex is here with me today. Hey you so you're in town for New York Fashion Week. Yes, I am, and this is about last night.
Speaker 5: So we need to get the inside school because I didn'tet a chance to go to anything, and I know this is like such a big deal.
Speaker 3: Everyone's in town. Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, Fashion Week this year was a movie NonStop. No, no, We've been moving NonStop. It's been a lot. We went to a couple of things. We've we've done. We've it's been like three four events in the night. So we've been just one to the other, to the other to the other, outfit changes in the car.
Speaker 3: You know, it's not crazy. It's crazy, but it's been dope. You know.
Speaker 5: I want to ask you, first of all, I love your outfit today. I liked I liked the details on the DNIM Thank you, But I want to ask you this. So one of my my best friend is in town and she went to the Off White fashion show and she bought a jacket. I'm like, do you have to wear the designer if you go to the show. Honestly, this is what's really funny. Yesterday when we were going over an outfit and I was gonna wear it, and it's a whole it was like it was something with Why I sell on it and it was like a whole nother show. So I was like, oh, we can't wear Yeah, my stylus was like, we can't wear Why Sells for that show. So it's it is like if it's like out there, like you see the bran, I think it's a little tacky. I think that's like a thing. But I was about to do it. I was like, dang, like you know, wearing lubatons or something. So I can't wear lubatont un with lubatont Okay. But what I was confused about because if you're going to a show, if they're not dressing you, are you supposed to buy clothes?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Honestly, yeah, that's the hard part. It's like, yeah, expensive, No, it really is.
Speaker 3: And then keeping up with all the fits. And I said it to the Target fashion show, I can do that.
Speaker 5: And then what if you come in And what if you come in you in a whole nother fit doesn't even match the vibe. It's like, come on, like right, because everybody's bouncing around from one place to another, so that has to be really.
Speaker 3: No, it really is. It really is.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, listen, please, when they say you're gonna dress me, please do.
Speaker 3: But who did you see while you were out? Everybody?
Speaker 5: Everybody's everybody's in town for the VMA's Fashion week.
Speaker 3: Everybody's here, it's right, the VMA.
Speaker 5: Yeah, VMA is coming. I mean everybody's here. Literally, everybody's outside. It's been like kind of one of those things where it's just like you know, seeing old friends, new friends, and then being in town. It's hectic. It's hectic. New York Fashion Week is crazy. It's the time to be in New York though.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, I of course was not here when I should have been. I was a year ago. Shout out to my girl Tella h It was her birthday, so she had a birthday party. Trina came and performed too. So we were all in Chicago and we had a great time. But you know, Chella is a really good friend of mine, and when I tell you, she.
Speaker 3: Loves to like the way I am.
Speaker 4: If I have a birthday party, I'm just trying to show up, chill whatever. She's gonna make it a movie, like literally, so what.
Speaker 3: Season is it? Virgo season?
Speaker 4: Yes, since Virgo season. And so we all rolled there together in a sprinter. I'm gonna show you some of the footage from in the sprinter because it was it was all women and my load. See who wasn't playing loud. Then we got there, then we were like in another room separately. Then she's like, we all got to do a shot together before we go out. Then we walked out with her. She did the talking dance. It was like, I said, are you getting married, ma'am? I know, listen, birthday is like a wedding nowadays. Career it was, but shout out to my girl, tell a shout out to Trina.
Speaker 3: She had her big engagement ring where you.
Speaker 5: Don't like doing the whole big birthday party and you're only doing.
Speaker 4: I have a party but I really don't like being the center of attention really and go and when it be chill and everybody say come on, do this, come on to that. I'll go talk to everybody. But I'm not trying to like have a grand entrance.
Speaker 5: And really, you know what I mean. I'm I think capal corns. I feel like we're grand, but we are low key yeah, low key grands. Yeah we low key grand.
Speaker 3: All right, well that was about last night.
Speaker 5: Now when we come back, and as you know, these always go viral, tell us a secret.
Speaker 4: Eight hundred and nine two fifty one fifty. We are not going to judge you, and you're gonna call us up. Tell us a secret, Get that burden off of you. Put it out in the atmosphere. It's a no judgment zone. You're anonymous. Eight hundred two ninety two fifty one fifty. Call us up and tell us a secret. It's way up.
Speaker 2: This is a judgment free zone. Tell us a secret.
Speaker 3: Oh it's way up. At Angela. Yee, look at all this food we're having the building.
Speaker 4: My guest co host and his exits here with me today and listen, you were nervous.
Speaker 3: You thought you had to tell a secret. Yeah I was. I was like, but you were getting ready? Yeah, I was kind of low key want to know.
Speaker 4: But anyway, we're gonna not judge you, and you guys get to remain anonymous, and you're gonna tell us your deepest, darkest secret eight hundred and two ninety two fifty one fifty anonymous call it?
Speaker 3: What's your secret?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 8: My spred is I still secretly think about my EPs. I recently ran into him, and I think I still love them.
Speaker 3: Oh, why did y'all break up?
Speaker 8: We woke up because.
Speaker 3: Oh he went to jail. How long? Wow? Ten years? And then he came home and you still love him?
Speaker 8: And I think I love him? Yeah. When I follow him, I foped to him and like wall of the Butterfly came back.
Speaker 3: No, you didn't hold him down? Why not?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 8: Because I'm on and I'm actually engaged right now.
Speaker 5: That's the bigger secret. You should have lived with that, you didn't lead with them.
Speaker 8: Yep, definitely secret.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, thank you for sharing with us. Man. Good luck to the fiance. Right, maybe both girls? Do you know? You think you love both of them?
Speaker 8: I'm in love without, but I think I still love my ex.
Speaker 3: Okay, go with what's a what's a sure thing? Right? Listen? Men are doing too so yeah.
Speaker 5: And also maybe because you miss what it used to be, it probably would be so different now.
Speaker 3: Back then.
Speaker 5: Yeah, real connections never go away.
Speaker 4: Maybe we all love our exes. I know, all right, thanks for calling? Heymus caller?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 6: If?
Speaker 3: I'm good? Thank you? You want to tell me and I's excess secret?
Speaker 9: Yes, I am there living with another man, three other guys.
Speaker 5: Wait, you're living with a man and you're sleeping with three other guys and they're married.
Speaker 3: Wait, and you're married to who?
Speaker 4: Okay, so you're married? You live with someone else? Are you and your husband?
Speaker 3: Es strange? Does he not know you live with someone else?
Speaker 5: Are you?
Speaker 3: Guys, Paul? Are you going to get divorce? So you're going to get a divorce?
Speaker 4: Are you still sleeping with your husband?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, so that's all right. So that's fine, Okay, divorce.
Speaker 5: You're separatd You live with someone, but you're cheating on this someone with three other people?
Speaker 3: Why why not just be single? I mean, you just came out of a marriage. Take the time for you.
Speaker 4: You need a place to live, he said, I need a place to stay.
Speaker 3: Listen, mad at we are not mad. We are not mad at you. We don't judge. No, listen, live your life. It's okay. But do you want to get your own place of course? All right, well listen, you know, set a goal and listen to you that goal. All right?
Speaker 5: Well, thank you for calling live your best lie, use protection.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: Well that was tell us a secret. Thank you guys for sharing those amazing secrets. And I want to say that Ayas X has been the most non judgmental person we've ever had up here.
Speaker 3: Okay, and when we come back, we have your.
Speaker 4: Ye t and let's talk about Tyreek Hill and what happened with him outside the team stadium. You know, one officer is on administrative Lee will tell you what the details are.
Speaker 3: It's way up, yore.
Speaker 7: She's about to blow the lead above this pot.
Speaker 3: Let's get it.
Speaker 7: Angelus feeling at yet, come and get the tea all right?
Speaker 3: His way up at Angela Yee. I'm Angela Yee and I.
Speaker 4: Have a special guest co host today. Ana's X is here with me today. Hey, hey girl, all right, let's get into some yet. So Miami Dolphins wide receiver Tyreek Hill was detained by police and they showed video footage of him being placed in handcuffs and he's like on the floor, laying down with his hands behind his back. I don't know why it had to be all of that. They said it was for reckless driving.
Speaker 5: It's ridiculous. Yeah, where I had to be all that though? That was unnecessary?
Speaker 3: Yeah, reckless driving.
Speaker 4: Really they did all that, do all that right outside of the stadium. And so you know, they did say that the law enforcement one of the officers involved in that incident has been placed on administratively while they are investigating. And here's what Tyreek Hill had to say after playing.
Speaker 10: I've been trying to figure that out too, man. Right now, I'm still trying to put it all together. So I'm not going to give you a version that I still don't.
Speaker 2: Know what happened.
Speaker 10: It wasn't disrespectful, you know, because my mom didn't raise me that way, didn't cuss. So, like I said, I'm still trying to figure it out, man.
Speaker 4: Now, he did say that he does want to make this a positive situation, right, but.
Speaker 10: I do want to say I do want to be able to use this platform to say, like what if I wasn't Tyreek Hill.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, Like I want to be a cop.
Speaker 10: One day I got a state trooper, had all that, you know, so I got a lot of respect for cops, man, But obviously everybody.
Speaker 2: Has bad apples.
Speaker 10: I want to be able to, you know, use this platform, you know, to figure out a way to like flip this and you know, make it a positive on both fans on my end and then also.
Speaker 4: Miami Dad, that's a positive way to go about it. Like when something like that happens. He's right, what if it wasn't him?
Speaker 3: Right exactly?
Speaker 5: And I think that us seeing that is like, dang, this is still happening, like in America, were they still doing this?
Speaker 3: Really? Absolutely?
Speaker 4: And he played in the game, right, and the Dolphins did win twenty fourteen, And he did also catch an eighty r touchdown and then he performs a handcuff celebration. He put his hands behind his back to highlight that even more.
Speaker 3: So, I think he's representing a lot. I saw that, right, you said the picture of him, Yeah, I love it. I love it doing that all right.
Speaker 4: And and other football news NFL news because you know it's NFL season, so get ready for if you're dating somebody who is a huge football fan, yeah, just get ready to not be important to them during that time. But I Jack Prescott is the highest played paid player in the NFL history. He just agreed to a record for a year two hundred and forty million dollar contract extension. That's two hundred and thirty one million dollars guaranteed. Wow, that is not a game, fellas. You better start playing football.
Speaker 5: News because one thing people always said was that money's not guaranteed. But that is most Cerentty's guaranteed. Shout out to him for that.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: Selena Gomez is in Vanity Fair in this issue that was just published actually today, and she, for the first time, has revealed that she cannot carry her own children. She said, I have a lot of medical issues that would put my life and the babies in jeopardy. That was something I had to agree for a while, she said, But I'm in a much better place with that. I find it a blessing that there are wonderful people willing to do surrogacy or adoption, which are both huge possibilities for me. It made me really thankful for the other outlets for people who are dying to be moms.
Speaker 3: I'm one of those people.
Speaker 4: I'm excited for what that journey will look like, but it'll look a little different at the end of the day, I don't care.
Speaker 3: It'll be mine, It'll be my baby. Wow.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: So, I'm sure that was devastating, and I appreciate that she would share that because a lot of people have issues when it comes to their fertilities.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it's nothing you could really do about it. But she's really honorable that she talks about that too.
Speaker 3: Right, and to also know what the other options can be. So she said.
Speaker 4: Previously she had talked about crying in the car and about the fact that two medications she's taken from her bipolar disorder will likely make it that she won't ever be able to carry her own children. And now it looks like for the first time she's saying that she can't.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: All right, Well, God bless Lena Gomez. I mean, she's representing a lot of women right now. So wow, that's really crazy. All right, Well that is your yete. When we come back, we have under the radar.
Speaker 4: These are the stories that are flying under the radar, but you definitely need to know about them.
Speaker 3: Oh, speaking of babies, Ashanti.
Speaker 4: People used to always be like, when is she going to have a baby, When is she going to have a baby, not knowing what the situation is, and she.
Speaker 3: Just had it. Oh yeah she did so here Sammashanti, un foolish. It's way up.
Speaker 7: I got news this in the news that relates to you. These stories are flying under the radar.
Speaker 3: All right, it's way up with Angela.
Speaker 4: Yee, time for that under the radar with my guest co hosts aas X. What's up girl, Hey girl, you have an iPhone? Yep, all right, under the radar the iPhone. Today is the big event where they're going to announce what the new iPhone is going to look like. That's going to be happening at one pm today. By the way, So I need a new iPhone. So I was actually waiting for this new phone to come out, and I guess sales have been down, but they're expecting that this is going to really boost sales because it's going to be an aiphone. Oh my goodness, I know, you know, I think they're going to be incorporating like didn't they say like chat GPT into it and all of I don't know, but we're going to see what this Apple Intelligence artificial intelligence system is going to be. So it's going to be the first lineup of iPhones purpose built for AI.
Speaker 3: What do you think about the AI stuff? I think it can be great. I think it can be great.
Speaker 4: I think it can be really beneficial, really helpful, but also really dangerous if not use the right way.
Speaker 3: Period.
Speaker 4: But I am going to definitely be getting this phone, this iPhone sixteen. So people are waiting to see if they want to put out that money for that upgrade. And they want to make sure they're also not falling behind in the AI arms race because a lot of people, a lot of other rivals have already released similar features with their new technology, and so they said sales have been sluggish.
Speaker 3: People are waiting to see.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because we've done I just got the fifteen, girl, Like, that's why I'm the new charger? Is it another new charger? Because they killing me now? I would hope not like for real.
Speaker 4: But we're gonna see it, and we're going to see how much it's going to cost too, all right, and get ready for a classic that is going to be getting a sequel forty years after the original came out The Goonies. If you guys were fans of the Goonies, just know this was produced by Steven Spielberg back in nineteen eighty five and directed by Richard Donner. Now the cast is gonna be making a return.
Speaker 3: Protection for the.
Speaker 4: Sequel could reportedly start next summer, and they're saying it could hit theaters as soon as twenty twenty six. Wow, what I love about you is that you said, what's the Goonies? Because you're yeah, in.
Speaker 3: Nineteen eighty five, I can't believe this is forty.
Speaker 5: One of my exes was into all those type movies and stuff. Maybe watch it, but I was like, please stop it.
Speaker 4: I mean, Corey Feldman was in it, Sean Aston was in it, Josh Brolin is all these huge actors that was in it. So they're saying it's a it's culturally significant. But some people are mad online of course, yeah, they're.
Speaker 3: Like, leave it alone. They're gonna give the.
Speaker 4: Original cast members a little quick cameo. They are doing a lot of remakes these days, so it should be interesting to see how this is gonna all play out. But Steven Spielberg is back on board, so that's a big deal too, all right. Well that is you're under the radar now, you know. We got the Way Up mixed at the top of the hour. Plus Wallow is gonna be joining us from a million dollars worth of game. But he has a book out right now, armed with a good intil. He's also the chief marketing officer for the Reform Alliance. Yeah, and he this book. I actually read the whole book. It's really fascinatingly I did. It's all about the time that he spent like growing up, what landed him being in and out of juvenile detentionon and then in jail, in prison, and how he's now got on the path to where he is.
Speaker 3: So we love a good success story. I love it.
Speaker 4: And we're also going to be talking to you yay, all right because you do have a single out Love a Girl, Yes, and you also have quite a history in this music industry, so we're going to talk about all of that.
Speaker 3: It's way up with Angelayee.
Speaker 2: We're about to do this. Yeah, yeah, more way up with angel.
Speaker 3: Now you know who it is. What's up?
Speaker 4: It's way up with Angelayee. I'm here and ands exes here with me today. Hey, Now, we didn't even have a chance to really sit down and get into your whole background and how you are where you are today. There is a new single out right now, Love a Girl. Yes, and the EP is actually called Love a Girl as well. Right, that's coming out, Yes, it is. Okay, do we have a release date for the EP yet?
Speaker 5: So the EP, we are still pending on the release date because we want to keep dropping these singles and stuff. We were going to drop it this month actually, but right now it's like the singles are going good. The single's going so well, so we just want to keep going with that.
Speaker 4: And you've been in this business for quite some time. You actually had pmb Rock on a song, yes, stupid, Yes, yes, and I think a lot of people you know, you had. Can you talk to me, just talk to me a little bit about how you even met pm B Rock and how that even happened.
Speaker 5: Oh man, this is this is a little bit part of my past life a bit. So I was on tour with Fetti Wab Post Malone and PMB came out up to one of the shows and he was performing with us and we were just like literally backstage, we didn't neither of us had a following at the time, and we were just like I met him. I was like, yo, you gotta have on my song and he heard it.
Speaker 3: He loved it.
Speaker 5: We went to the city that night because we were in Philly doing a show. We came to the city right here, right around here, and then we literally recorded it night.
Speaker 3: That's dope.
Speaker 4: I love to hear a story where somebody says I'm gonna do something and then they do it.
Speaker 3: No for real.
Speaker 5: And it was like crazy because like I had like fifty thousand followers, he had like one hundred thousand followers. It was right before we kind of like really you know, and then we both started doing a lot of things and just moving and you know, he was like one of my actually really good friends in the industry too. He gave my birthday party the year that he passed and everything rip. So yeah, it was like really emotional for me. It was like, dang, this someone I really like. You know, we both popped the same time, kind of so hm IP two P and me think about all those people Fetti Wop and also a post Malone at the time because post Malone wasn't where he is now that he just had Alan Iverson that yes, exactly, I mean that White Iverson exactly.
Speaker 3: So that was it. It was my past life. It was my past life. I remember like it was. That was my past life for sure.
Speaker 5: But that definitely laid the foundation for where you are today. That's why that's important too. Yes, I saw so much good and bad and everything and learned so much.
Speaker 3: And it was definitely like you know.
Speaker 5: Seeing posts right or he blew up and everything, like you know, we all kind of were like coming up and going together kind of and.
Speaker 3: You know some you know, it's a lot. It's a lot. You see a lot.
Speaker 5: So I definitely learned a lot. And you're from Brooklyn, you know, we already love that period and Yoklyn girl, and you're at Palestinian descent, so discuss Palestine like even you doing hip hop you know at that time, like being in that genre and being around Post Malone, Fetti Yp.
Speaker 3: And b Rock all these people. How was that for you? Culturally? Wow?
Speaker 5: That's you know the thing is, it's like what we said, it's really like that blend of being some kind of Eastern and living on the West side of the world. You know what I'm saying, It's that blend. And I think it's hard because for me, I was one of when I wanted to do music because I didn't see any girls that looked like me. You know, there was no Middle Eastern girls in pop culture enough, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So I was like, I want to see more girls doing this stuff that are like me.
Speaker 5: So I really like came into it and I didn't realize how political it was going to be, or how much politics or in music. I'm just like, you know what I'm saying. It's like, I just want to you know, I want to do this. I love it, and I want more presentation. I want to be their representation. But you don't know what that really means until you're in it, you know what I mean, and how much that really takes. And I think there is that connecting the dots of the East and West part of the world, like yeah, I'm Middle Eastern and people will see you and be like, oh, you're obviously foreign. Go to Dubai and it's like, no, I'm a New York girl though, right, and I'm bok.
Speaker 3: Day, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm gonna say, right I.
Speaker 5: Am, which is you know, I'm one hundred percent Arabic, but I'm one hundred percent American, so that blend, you know what I'm saying, Like, and I feel.
Speaker 3: Like we need more of that representation right now more than ever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that being from here and also understanding different cultures helps you be a lot more understanding of other people too, one hundred percent, because a lot of times people have their own misperceptions of things, or people can be very what's the word. That's like having a phobia against foreign people xenophobic?
Speaker 3: Right, people can be that way.
Speaker 5: But it's also when you're more well traveled and when you have a different culture, there's like this is such a melting pot of people for real. They say that, but it really is. Like the New York there's nowhere like New York City, nowhere.
Speaker 3: Like I go around the world. I live in La whatever.
Speaker 5: But I still can't get that New York essence out. I mean, because when you're here, it's like you know, you grow up in Brooklyn. It's everybody is every culture possible. My best friend group was everything, So I never felt that level of you know what I'm saying. So to see all the rape, hate and race, because racism is really hate it's really hate and to see it when you're as a New York girl coming from New York, you're like, what, Like, my best friend is religion.
Speaker 3: All that stuff doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: So when people start bringing that up, you're kind of like, that doesn't mean anything to me, But you realize it's a real conversation. Like there's a lot of racism, and I think as an artist, it's our job to bring people together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because music is definitely a great equalizer for everything. Well, I do want to play a little snippet of your music too, and we have another sound that we're gonna play when we come back, but right now, here is a Love a Girl and this is the single that's out now. That's also the name of the EP. We're gonna figure out when that release date is going to be coming through. But we have more with you when we come back, because I also want to talk to you about other things too, because you were diagnosed with MS and I want to discuss how that has affected you. But also I think it's important because there are so many people that have MS, and you know, I just want to make sure we talk about all the things that you're involved in because you're a philanthropist as well.
Speaker 3: But here is Love a Girl. Yeah, by your side. We're gonna find out who that's about when we come back.
Speaker 4: But right now, ladies, here is Glorilla tg I F more Nina's X.
Speaker 3: When we come back is way up.
Speaker 7: Look yeah, if you want to know my name, way up with Angela ye turn me on.
Speaker 4: All right, it's way up with Angela yee. And his ex is here with me today. That's I n a s X if you want to follow her on social media three point two million followers, just putting that out there already and very stylish but beautiful. Also great sense of fashion. I feel like that's going to be also your lane.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I love you. Y're you're the best. Please from your lips to God's ears. Listen, that's the goal, right, yeah, for real, And we just played a snippet of your song Love a Girl. The EP is going to be coming out, yes, sometime soon. Yeah, by my birthday, by January, it'll be out. I'm not announcing an official date, but by my birthday, by Capricorn season, it's coming.
Speaker 3: I want to say. Artists hate giving a date and not knowing if they now for real we hate that.
Speaker 5: I hate that because it was supposed to So we're dropping the next thing on September twentieth.
Speaker 3: That's official. I'm gonna play We're gonna play it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, we're gonna play a little bit. That's officially September twentieth. But initially the EP was gonna come out. But you know, sometimes it's like you, you know, you got to push things back a bit, make sure everything is right and perfect and stuff, and then sometimes things.
Speaker 3: Is living good, so you like let it live a little, you know.
Speaker 5: But let me tell you, I hate announcing a date and then not sticking to it. Like that's like the worst.
Speaker 3: Because you know, you don't want to.
Speaker 5: I like to be a woman of my word, no matter what you know, word is bond. So I'm like, no, if I say it, it has to come, you know.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 4: I also want to ask you about MS and getting diagnosed with MS, and but that was like for you. We were having some conversations off the air about that, but can you just kind of describe what that's been like and how you found out.
Speaker 3: So it was the craziest thing.
Speaker 5: I just got off that tour that I was telling you about, and I started losing the vision in my left eye, and I was stressed and I didn't know what was going on, and I was like, what's happening?
Speaker 3: And then they diagnosed me with this multiple sclerosis.
Speaker 5: But I say that, you know, I was diagnosed, but I don't really like to claim it, like you know, I don't like to like it's not It's a part of me and it's a part of my life. But it's hard because you have to live your life as normal as possible without this disease. And I think for me, I've been healing so much of myself. It's a mind, soul, body disease, so it's like I've been healing every part of myself to be able to understand it and understand where it came from and the traumas and everything that adds to it, especially being in the stressful industry, because I feel like the killer is distress right now, it's not even the disease is distress. So I try to stay as stress free as possible. And really, like, how do you say stress for you?
Speaker 4: I want to know, because I'm sure people are listening, are like, I want to try to stay a stress for you?
Speaker 3: What are some practices that you have.
Speaker 5: You know, people will say things like, oh, I meditate and I do things, but well, how you know what I mean, especially when you've gone through so much trauma, how you know? And I think that for me, I sounds are important. Sound healing has been important for me. So I listen to a lot of high frequency sounds, like you know when it comes to the meditation, music or jazz or like anything that's high frequencies.
Speaker 3: The sounds. Sound healing has been a really good thing. Okay, I never even tried that, So that's okay.
Speaker 5: Sound healing is really big for me. And I think, like look that up. Yeah, like because because it's a mind soul body thing. I do everything that I can heal mind soul body. So the sound healing or like my mental health, a lot of things for my mental health, like a lot, like whether it's therapy, you know, psychia, it's just just as much help as I can get.
Speaker 3: Because of the Capricorn, we don't like to ask for help.
Speaker 5: We sure don't know we don't, but you know, I never want to feel like we're you know, I'm Sam. Well, look, we do have a snippet for like I do, and this song is not even out.
Speaker 4: Yes it's not out, yes, not out. But you get a caesar here here yet here's it. Here's like I do.
Speaker 3: I don't want to do that, yo shu, I don't want to whoa. We're gonna gotta talk on lip service at some points. Yeah we do, Yeah we do.
Speaker 5: We gotta having songs between like I Do and love a Girl.
Speaker 3: We got some questions.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, I did make this project when I was in love. It was a part of me that.
Speaker 4: Well, we gotta talk about that was no. You know what we gotta we gotta do. Ask you when we come back. Eight hundred two nine two fifty one fifty. We definitely want to help out and give some advice. As you can see, you have a lot of great gems and so I appreciate that. But eight hundred two ninety two fifty one fifty. Make sure you follow her I n A s X on social media.
Speaker 3: We got more.
Speaker 7: It's way up, whether it's relationship or career advice. Angela's dropping facts.
Speaker 4: Should this is ESG what's up? Its way up at Angela Yee. I'm here with my guest co hosts Anna's X. Thank you so much for joining me.
Speaker 3: Hey girl, thank you for having me, and it's time to ask.
Speaker 5: Ye.
Speaker 3: We have Paul on the line. What's that Paul?
Speaker 11: Hey, how's it going?
Speaker 3: I'm good? How you doing good?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 11: Have a slight issue?
Speaker 3: I guess all right, Well we're all.
Speaker 11: So lately I've noticed one of my childhood best friends, like we're still cool and everything, he has been kind of trying to shoot his shot at my sister, younger sister, and she she's of age and everything, but you know, there's like there's an age gap because you know, she's my younger sister. And then you know he's you know, he's cool, he's been there.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 11: It's just I just feel like, I don't know, you know, it feels like a little weird, just because he's kind of been there through all.
Speaker 4: Her, Like, you know, so that's your good friend. You don't want your good friend talking to your little sister. Yeah.
Speaker 11: I just like he's been there through you know her and all.
Speaker 5: That, like oh when she was a little mom, what do you kind of like things was going on when they were at the king saying.
Speaker 11: Or something no, no, no, not that I don't.
Speaker 3: Know if he was not a line how much older? Is he?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: What's the age difference?
Speaker 11: Seven years apart?
Speaker 3: Can she know she's twenty five? Okay, well you know why?
Speaker 4: Yeah, sometimes people grow up and then be like, okay, you are grown up now.
Speaker 3: I didn't see this before. And maybe it's better that you guys are friends already.
Speaker 5: So you know what, if you don't like your sister's husband, you know what I mean, maybe it's better that you.
Speaker 3: Guys are friends. That's your that's your brother in law.
Speaker 4: Yeah, literally, but is he a good guy?
Speaker 11: I've seen him but then seen him be But then I also like, you know, I know he kind of got his like slime traits, so I'm also weary of that. But also, you know the same thing.
Speaker 2: She's older.
Speaker 11: But you know, I don't know. That's why I feel like it's a weird situation.
Speaker 3: So I'm not sure that's your friend.
Speaker 4: So clearly, if he's been your friend all this time, he's a good guy, right, Yeah.
Speaker 11: But I guess it's different now that he's like trying to come at my little sister.
Speaker 3: I do change everything.
Speaker 4: It is weird about personal you know what. It guess it does get awkward. I think that I would tell him I don't want to hear anything about you and my little sister.
Speaker 3: And I would tell my little sister just leave me out of it.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be in the middle of whatever happens because it could end badly or they could end up getting married. But either way, it's really tough to be in that situation. You can't stop people from dating each other who are grown adults, and.
Speaker 5: Just maybe you just be the big bro, you know, maybe just be there for her, make sure she's protected.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't be snitching.
Speaker 5: Like what if he has a bachelor party and he sleeps at the stripper, would you tell.
Speaker 2: As other there no wedding.
Speaker 5: Because your blood is ticking the water. I love that because some people might not tell right right, you know. I think the main thing is clearly you love your.
Speaker 4: Little sister a lot, and that's so dope, which is amazing, and so you just got to let him know.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm just gonna tell you right now.
Speaker 4: If you do something foul, I'm telling, And don't mess around when it comes to my little sister. I get it that things happen, but as long as you don't dog it, don't put your hands on her, don't do nothing crazy.
Speaker 3: We could be cool.
Speaker 11: Either that or I have to kind of beat him up or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta beat him up. You might might have to be You might have to initiate the family, you know what I'm saying. Hopefully it doesn't beat you up.
Speaker 5: Imagine a right sister and beat my God, she'd be like, my brother is so corny?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Oh, all right, well, thank you for calling.
Speaker 3: This ain't the worst thing in the world though, that's a good thing. They never will invite us to the wedding if it happenedly yea bro know, but you can't go around saying bros before right, you can't say it that I know? Mo, Yeah what I saying? All right?
Speaker 4: Well, anyway, that was ask ye eight hundred two nine two fifty one fifty if you couldn't get through.
Speaker 3: When we come back, Wallow is going to be joining us.
Speaker 4: His book Armed with Good Intentions is out tomorrow, and tomorrow I'll also be kicking off his book tour at the Lit Bar in the Bronx. But in the mean time you're gonna hear some great stories and just some valuable information from the good guy Wylow.
Speaker 3: It's way up.
Speaker 2: You vabbing way up.
Speaker 3: With Angela ye more. Now what's up?
Speaker 4: It's way up with Angela yee. And we got Philly in the building all the way around in here. Gigi is guesting on this interview because she loves her some Wallow period.
Speaker 3: Yes, but Willow's in the.
Speaker 4: Building too, and your book armed with good intentions.
Speaker 3: First of all, well done.
Speaker 4: Just to sit down and see, Okay, this is where it all started to be introduced to your family members, to understand why you made certain decisions that you made being in juvenile, then going to jail, going to prison, how that formed you, and also how the system works, because I know you're involved with Reform Alliance as the CMO, and I can see why somebody like you who's been in that position is somebody that can really relate to helping people.
Speaker 2: This book right here is just to show people. Man, listen, man. Not only was it on we'll get attentions, but I never gave up. I could have came out of prison. Oh it's over for me them. I was in jail, the white man. I ain't do none of that right. I came out here and turned it up on them. But it is not just jail when you come home, Like I tell people, the biggest, the most scariest day of present of the day. You come on, I come home, right, I'm come home. I got a kid about one of y'all. As soon as I come home, you're putting pressure.
Speaker 3: On me because you got to take care of it.
Speaker 2: As a black woman, your whole thing is like my man, you may come home and step up. You got to figure something out. You get a package, do something. So now you got this, You got this pressure up. Unless you got to understanding child's mother, you're in trouble from the day one because now you got to deal with that. Do you got to deal with the fact of everything I said I was before this, I gotta beat that now everything I told you when I was on the phone call. So you and my daughter listen, come home, daddy going chill. I'm telling you know some baby, I'm telling you want my family back. I want my family back. But I'm telling him I'm a different dude. You got to come home and be that you never was that before. And it's like now you come home and boo boo, how you and black And they're like, yo, let's get it, man, we got you know I gotta move. And you're like, what's pressure? Because you because his whole thing is he looking at you? You din involved? That pressure is something else?
Speaker 5: Well besides that, I would to say, you know, because first of all, it's a guilty pleasure, but I love watching Love after lock Up.
Speaker 2: Listen, now, let me play something to you. I'm in the joint. Right, you got several websites. You got you had mmate dot com, you had friends beyond the Wall, you had me the Prisoner dot com.
Speaker 3: I know that one.
Speaker 2: So you'll take like thirty dollars, right, you'll take thirty you get you you got to write your spill together. You gotta get your bio together. You know, you'll got to buy Just sit down and if you ain't built like that, like it was a couple of dudes that come read and I used to write stuff for him. I used to write letters, but sometimes I'll write a bio. I used to sell bios. So you'll hook your bio up and then you'll take thirty five dollars off your account, send it to these different spots. So now you got platforms and women be going there. Next thing, you know, the letter start coming. Yep I knew this over here. I knew this over here. Right. He was old, he was like sixty something. So he will pay a young boy. He'll give me your pictures and send me some pictures. He'll set up the profiles.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: He had a thousand women writing them, send any money and all good time.
Speaker 3: You'd be surprised from the joint.
Speaker 5: Right now, I'm talking to Walla and of course I got JJ maguire all things Philly. She is required to be there, but armed with good and tensions. This buck is out tomorrow. And tell me if you think this is true for a woman, if you're dating somebody, right, and I know, like in your last year you met somebody y'all kicking it, But I feel like things will always change when you come home, like you never know.
Speaker 2: I was dealing with this girl, right, she was going to spellman right now, This is my girl on the streets. I called her. Boy answer the phone. Wow, listen, So I'm like ready passed out the fur. I'm on the phone.
Speaker 8: Jo.
Speaker 2: I'm like, damn please, he got my baby, right, so listen, Yeah that you alway to click. Thank you for seeing this call. He comes to yo, what's going on? Man? I'm like, it's be there. You're like, no, she ain't here right now. She went to the store. Man, you wanted to believe a message or something.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, are you taking a message?
Speaker 2: I'm like, damn, I'm like spellman. I'm like, I'm like so, I'm like, like I felt the tears coming down something. I'm like this, I'm hurting, right, I'm hurting because listen, this is my first interaction with this in jail. Everybody got to go through this, right. So I'm like, I'm like, all right, man, thank you, man, appreciate calling. Call any time. I'm like, call anytime you think I'm up. What she told you? I'm a brother something. What's going on?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: So I'm like, man, I went to the sale man, I almost passed out. Man, it was a heod piece. Man.
Speaker 4: Baby laying had my check man while I was here, And we have more with him when we come back. We're talking about his new book, Armed with Good Intentions. It's way up with Angela yee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go turn me up here.
Speaker 2: We go up there.
Speaker 7: This is way up with Angela yee.
Speaker 3: What's up as way up with Angela yee.
Speaker 4: I'm here, my girl, Jji Maguire's here from Philly, and while I was here from Philly, we are Philly heavy today. Now listen, you were in the hospital, and there's all these different reasons.
Speaker 2: Why listen. Well, I'm gonna just say this. Gil said, I was in the hospital because I got extended, right a d D. I got beefed up? Right Yeah. I mean now, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna come me, Okay, all right, I'm gonna just say, like, you know, that's that's a you know, that's you find.
Speaker 3: Out it wasn't a constanty. No, we can't find out. How are you say?
Speaker 2: You know you do the research?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 2: I mean, but it is with that.
Speaker 3: Put a person down.
Speaker 5: I was about to say, just heavy healing to whatever it was us. You nothing but know how that works. They snipped the ligament this cap, I'll explain it.
Speaker 2: I can't explain it. I want.
Speaker 3: Well, there's well, to be honest, there's two different types of surgery you can get.
Speaker 5: You can't get the one where they snipped the snip and then they extend.
Speaker 3: They just put you so they pulled that.
Speaker 5: Then the other one is you know somebody got one I do and then the other one.
Speaker 3: I know somebody got the other one. Oka.
Speaker 5: The other one is you get light bulb, and then they put the fact they give me, No, you're.
Speaker 2: Forget the other one. It's a joint. Whereas though you don't even need to do the light bo to get you, they got something to get you. Shoot it and that you don't blow up like a like it'll blow college and it blow up like a can. No, No, don't drow up like a soda can.
Speaker 5: My god, Yeah, I hate to see men on flights on their knees with hear me out.
Speaker 2: I can't put my crazy, so the recovery is off standing.
Speaker 3: I think you joking.
Speaker 2: But she's a great.
Speaker 3: Doctor, She's a great Wow.
Speaker 4: Right now I'm talking to Wallow, And of course I got Jiji Maguire all things Philly. She is required to be there, but armed with good intentions. His buck is out tomorrow. And now you've got a tour for this book. Everything starts in the bronx with.
Speaker 2: Me, you will be you will be in the box.
Speaker 3: I'm at the lip virus.
Speaker 2: The day the book drops September tenth, we're gonna be in New York City, So I don't care what borrow you from? Get to the box where hip hop started, and we're gonna, you know, some new stuff gonna start that day.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: I don't even want to give away too much of this book. I know we talked about a lot of it. But would you want to find your father if he still is that?
Speaker 2: I remember one day it was crazy. I thought I seen him right and it was wow, man, you know because I remember when I was a kid. Like the only thing I remember is like driving with him in the car. I remember that Brillian coming to my grandma and nanny house.
Speaker 9: Me.
Speaker 2: If I seen him, I'll be like, damn, where you been at? Like I know how I am? I have a comment like what's up? I want to be mad or none of that. I just talked to him like dangn, what happened? What's going on? Like where you're at? It like that? I got to need more, you know, family, Like like it's just it will be that for me. I don't I don't think I will be upset or none of it for me growing and living life. I just look at it like you don't know how they won't go and you don't know what people was up against personally and I know, we always want to hold people accountable, and then you don't know where they be at in life.
Speaker 3: You don't know what happened because guess yeah, why he had to No.
Speaker 2: No, only only thing I did know was he was a big time met fan, Felo Medling. He had rose voyces, benzines and all that crazy. He was getting money and one of his homies it got killed the week before he disappeared, and then all of a sudden, so I don't know. Yeah, he was definitely doing it. I don't know if they got him too, you know what I mean, But he was.
Speaker 3: Doing it all right.
Speaker 4: Well, listen, you guys, the tour is starting in Lebrons on September tenth, Philly, New Orleans, Houston, Miami, La, Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, Cincinnati, DC. Make sure y'all come out and check out while it's too much armed with good intentions, you.
Speaker 3: Are gonna love it, and you know, just real.
Speaker 5: I think definitely an inspirational story that's going to help a lot of people.
Speaker 3: So we thank you so much for coming there. Heap.
Speaker 2: Before I leave, listen, check out that airplanes a hotel, you shit, I got it on. Check out that peer if you are. My hydration drink is official Hyghdracent drinks for the Phillippi sixth is Chicago Sky you know, and anything else I got going on Wallow two six seventh Foundation. We're building it up, but go get this book right here on with good attentions. Check me out.
Speaker 5: You can watch that foot interview on my YouTube channel Way Up with You And when we come.
Speaker 3: Back, you guys have the last word.
Speaker 7: Come pick up the phone, tapping in it gets your voice heard.
Speaker 3: What the word is? Here is the last word on Way Up with Angela Ye, what's up?
Speaker 4: As Way Up with Angela Ye, I'm here and and as exes here with me. You co hosted all day?
Speaker 3: How was it? It was so much fun. I had a good time with you.
Speaker 5: Listen, this is home for you though you're from Brooklyn, but you live in LA. You have a new EP coming out, Lalla Love a Girl is coming out hopefully in January, but we're not putting a date on it yet.
Speaker 3: January by January yep. And also like I do that new single, there is a.
Speaker 5: Date for that, yes, September twenty September twenty aeth the new single you got a little snippet of it here today so you can go back and listen to it in case you didn't get a chance to hear it live.
Speaker 4: Also, Whilo joined us today. His book Armed with Good Intentions is out tomorrow. Now, any last words before we get to our listeners.
Speaker 5: Last words, I just once again, I just want to give you your flowers. You are the greatest, the goal and I just adore you.
Speaker 3: I didn't tell her to say that, No she really did.
Speaker 5: I'm saying it from the bottom of my heart because you know, as a New York Brooklyn girl, like, there's no one more go to than Angelie to me. So I just I love I love this moment. I was actually really excited about today and you're just like you're just more amazing and personally I thought.
Speaker 4: Well, we were happy to have you and you'll definitely be on lip service discussing these singles.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and the EP because we got a lot of questions. Yeah, we don't.
Speaker 5: Get it's gonna get a little a little bit more of the tea, a little filthier.
Speaker 3: But anyway, of course, this is y'all show. So you have the last words.
Speaker 6: So I got a secret for you. So I have my sister no more, but we was sssing with each other. She decided to have this duke over who I did not like it, so I said, okay, let me go ahead and cook for he don't eat meat, you don't eat no type of bord. So I took that and ran with it. I could dinner. I put a whole punch of chicken stock inside my rights. I put some bacon inside of my green bees and he statched it up. He didn't know what was there. And then to find out, the dumb ass female, she ended up getting effected by him.
Speaker 8: And I tell everybody in the family.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to sign a light up today on my wife, Chelsea Bail Marie Olsen.
Speaker 1: I'm currently on parole.
Speaker 7: I've been through helln back. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 10: I'm not the easiest guy to deal with at all, but she suck with me no matter what.
Speaker 7: She's been by my side man through everything.
Speaker 2: I went ahead and married her August tenth, Man, that was the best day of my life.
Speaker 1: So I want to shine a light on her.
Speaker 3: I love you, Chelsea.
Speaker 7: Yeah, listen, you vabbing way up with Angela Ye