Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market. Harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 1: Let's take a look at some stocks on the move today. On Nathan Hager joined by Bloomberg's Emily Graffeo with the countdown clock to big tech earnings this afternoon. But this morning we got to talk about big tech earnings from super micro Computer. My goodness, what a move pre market.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Emily, Yeah, good morning, Hagar, Hagar. Let me buy your last name? Were understand name only basis?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: You sale? Go ahead? Your computer ticker SMCI up sixteen percent in the pre market. They issued preliminary results Tuesday, saying their backlog hit a record on new orders in the quarter of more than sixty billion. Gross margins in the quarter and in June thirtieth are estimated to be in the range of fifteen percent seventeen percent, which is better than forecasted and assign the IT company is making progress selling more profitable products. All on that AI trade, perhaps a good sign for the big tech earnings that are to come. Although we had some metcaps trading lower in the pre market.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we'll see how that affects the earnings we get, in particular from Google parent Alphabet this afternoon, for sure. In the meantime, we got some pre market earnings from AT and T and that stuck looks like it's getting a bit of a pop this morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ticker T. It's up about five percent. The mobile carrier added more monthly wireless phone subscribers than analysts expected. Revenue slight miss thirty one point six billion. That was up year over year, but slightly missed estimates. Shareholders don't seem to mind this morning. Adjust at EPs for AT and T also beat estimate sixty five cents or okay, order all right.
Speaker 1: And we also got results from ge Vernova. I think we saw a bit of a on that stock just after the earnings were announced. But it's kind of been bouncing around this morning. Where do things stand now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's exactly right, Gevnova, tick your GeV It was up now it's down about six percent in the pre market. A little hard to pin down exactly what traders are kind of looking at when they're parsing through these results. They did say that twenty twenty six wind organic revenue was down in the low double digit, so that could be something. The company, though, did boost its revenue forecast for the full year, which seemed to be exciting traders, at least at the initial release of the results.
Speaker 1: Nathan, and finally, you've got rocket Lab on your list. I see that one's pretty nicely in the green. What's happening with rocket Lab this morning?
Speaker 3: Rocket Lab up about four point two percent right now, ticker RKLB. The company was awarded a US Air Force contract valued at up to two hundred and sixty six million dollars. They've been awarded this firm fixed price completion contract for suborbital launch, so keeping an eye on that one.
Speaker 2: The Stockmovers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.