Speaker 1: It's time to catch a cheater. Only on the Jubile Show, Winter is on the phone today for to catch a cheater. She thinks that her boyfriend of about a year might be cheating. In a few minutes, we're gonna call him and see if we can catch him. But first Winter was going on, why do you think your boyfriends cheating?
Speaker 2: So? I love my boyfriend, and like you said, we've been together for a year. Started off like really hot and heavy with each other. Things have been that way the whole time you're being together.
Speaker 3: Relately, it's just a little.
Speaker 2: Stale in the bedroom. Like he usually is the one to initiate, and lately I've been the one that has to initiate, or like nothing happens at all. Okay, I'm just kind of getting suspicious.
Speaker 4: Well, if you initiate, does he go along for the ride?
Speaker 3: He does, but it just doesn't seem the same.
Speaker 5: And I also though he was texting so many other day, Like I walked in on him during an intimate moment of his private time, which was in a first.
Speaker 3: But I wasn't fround or anything like that.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to change him as a person, but it looked like he was texting somebody while hanging out with himself, while hanging out with himself, okay, okay, and he quickly like covered it up with the sheet or whatever, so I didn't get to see who he was texting or if it was a video or what.
Speaker 3: But I just feel like something is off. He's not the same.
Speaker 1: It just doesn't feel right.
Speaker 4: I guess that would feel weird too if I saw him like communicating with somebody else during that.
Speaker 1: Did you ask him about it?
Speaker 3: I mean I should have asked him about it, but I didn't.
Speaker 2: I instead I just like kind of pulled a girl and I got a chance to look through his phone.
Speaker 4: Oh what did you find?
Speaker 2: I saw that he had a text and his ex girlfriend, but before I could find out any information and he came back in the room. So I just saw that he texts his ex girlfriend. I saw him texting somebody in his private time, and things are a little different. So now I'm just feeling suspicious.
Speaker 4: So his relationship with her, did they stay in contact like as friends or is this just kind of random, like all of a sudden, She's popping up out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: No, she's popping up out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: But they were together, Like, they broke up a lot before we got together. Oh okay, so it's not like they had a long time to separate.
Speaker 3: And what, we've been together for only a year.
Speaker 1: Did you see what the text said?
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 2: It was just basic like, hey, how are you, what's going on?
Speaker 3: How it's worked.
Speaker 2: But there was a lot of messages that I didn't get to read.
Speaker 4: I would be feeling a lot of ways about that.
Speaker 3: It's upsetting no matter what.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when he's not the one trying to come at you, you can't help have your mind spiral in different directions outside of intimacy in that department. Is he cool with you? Like, do you guys still spend time together? I mean, I don't know. Is it just like they only see each other at night or what?
Speaker 2: No, I mean we see each other at night, we spend time together, but he's been more focused on his phone than actually conking with me.
Speaker 3: So I just feel like a roommate.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, that's not a fun feeling.
Speaker 4: Was there overlap between his ex and you?
Speaker 3: I mean not that I know of.
Speaker 2: Okay, he told me they were broken up completely, or else I wouldn't have started dating him. I don't want to deal with that trauma anymore.
Speaker 1: Sure, well, you already told us what grocery store he's a rewards card member at. So we'll play a song come Back and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department to anybody that they want, and we'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, all right, we'll play song come Back a year to Catch a Cheater next. If you're just joining us for Today's to Catch a Cheater. Winter is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend Kent of a Year might be cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery or that he's a rewards card member at, and say that he's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to his girlfriend, Winter or to somebody else. But first, Winter, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I love my boyfriend, but I recently bunked in on him during some private me time with himself and I caught him texting somebody, And later I went through his phone I found a text from his ex girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 3: I'm ready?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. Hello, Hi, this is Gorbal calling phone. I was looking for a Rewards card member named ken.
Speaker 3: Ye Kent.
Speaker 1: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say thank you very much for shopping with us here this month's big winter Congratulations.
Speaker 3: What did I win?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, maybe you don't know. Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member at random to say thank you very much for being such a loyal customer with us. You've just won thirty six long stin red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States of these Americas.
Speaker 3: You can. I mean, I really never win anything at all.
Speaker 4: Well, I can't say that anymore.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool. Yeah, I mean, if they're free and you promise it's not going to cost me anything, I don't have to give any.
Speaker 1: Credit cards or anything of that. Nope, there is no charge. You get email confirmations of everything. You'll get email confirmation so you know that you are a winner of this prize. It is absolutely free. And here's how it works. I can take the information over the phone in just a matter of minutes. If you don't know who you want to send them to right now, no problem. I can set up a time to call you back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know. That'd be great.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: Okay, this can help me out a lot. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, do you know you want to send them to right now? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I do? Actually great. Actually, I've just been thinking about this. That's perfect.
Speaker 1: All I need first would be the first and the last name of the person you want to send them to.
Speaker 3: Sure it's cashy.
Speaker 1: And before we get to the address and stuff, is there anything you would like to put in a card to Cassie?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Put, I miss you, always thinking of you.
Speaker 3: I miss you, always thinking of you.
Speaker 4: Perfect.
Speaker 1: And the last thing I will need is to tell you that this is not a grocery store. My name is actually Jewbil and I'm calling from a radio show called the Jebel Show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm Nina here too. Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 1: The hell we do a segment that's called to Catch a Cheater, where if you think your significant other might be cheating, you see who they send flowers to, and your girlfriend Winter is actually on the phone and heard that whole thing.
Speaker 3: What the hell is going on here? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: That's what she wants.
Speaker 3: There's no way out of this now, Are you kidding me? I knew there was something going on. Good the hell? No, I'm not kidding you. What's going on here? Well? You somen't call me? Who the hell are these people? Your little buddies? What the hell is this? Well, they're more in my friends than you seem to be lately. I don't understand. Are you bored with me? No?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm not bored all right, honestly, I just I just kind of missed her, you know, I mean, I just having sex with that's all.
Speaker 3: Nothing ever happened, Nothing ever happened. This is it's so typical.
Speaker 6: Yes, Kathy, is he to ask the person I thought trusting? I am disgusted with you, Kenn. I am absolutely disgusted. This is so hurtful to me, and it disrespectful.
Speaker 3: This is so typical of Winter. She blows everything way out of her borce, nothing ever happened. It's not like I was. She an.
Speaker 2: To be treated like a good person.
Speaker 6: There's nothing but good to you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have sex with you. Any time you.
Speaker 6: Asked, I was like, they're really good, but literally for you.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's blowing anything out of abortion. You just send flowers to another woman, And yeah, exactly, probably more than the flowers, that's.
Speaker 4: The big thing.
Speaker 3: But I'm absolutely done. I'm absolutely done. What are you talking about? Done? Who are you kidding? Are you kidding here? You can go your extra WHOA only talk about I don't talk about her.
Speaker 6: This is.
Speaker 3: Just like you now, it's like the movie Groundhog Day. Every day. Moan, moan, moan. That's all I hear from you. You know what, whatever I mean. She appreciates what I bring to the table. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: And we're talking about because her boyfriend, Now.
Speaker 1: What did you say, Kent?
Speaker 3: She knows what I bring to the table, right, that's what we call it. Wrecket Ralph. But if Winter worked out a little bit and got herself in shape a little bit more, you're gross man, Yeah, more interested?
Speaker 1: All right, I'm done with you or winter. I hung up on him. I don't need to hear any more from him.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sorry. I mean I'm embarrassed. I'm hurt, but thank you.
Speaker 1: I don't think you should have anything to be embarrassed about. You know, he should be.
Speaker 2: It's embarrassing that I could be with somebody like that.
Speaker 3: You know, you have to think better about yourself.
Speaker 1: You chose to trust somebody and they broke your trust. That's not something to be embarrassed of. It does happen. Unfortunately, it's not your fault, though.
Speaker 3: It looks like I've got some talking to do.
Speaker 4: That part's not fun either, but new beginning's fresh all around. That way, you're not looking at the same spot on the wall that saves you.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, jew Ball Show. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: No problem. Also, the next time you meet a guy, if he ever say anything about Wreckett, Ralph just.
Speaker 3: That was ridiculous. I don't know what he's talking about. The Jewbill Show.
Speaker 4: To catch a cheater