Speaker 1: You're tuned into Heat Check with Tristal Quick.
Speaker 2: On this episode of the Heat Check, we got a new team on the rise. They're called the Okac Thunder and they have a rod. Let me tell you, folks, they are a probably for the rest of the league. So we talk about that, we get into this new Yokic versus them bead controversy, little propaganda regime coming through little news from around the league, ranging from Charles Barkley's old unique way that he was apparently forced to clean his jersey back in the day to an unexpected voice on the league referee woes. Three weeks left until the play in, Nick, drop that motherfucking generic gas beat. Before I start out on the Okac Thunder, let me just get a couple of things off my chest. One number one, if you're watching on you thank you and you're wondering what's up with my lip? How do I say this in a way that doesn't make me seem like either negligent or a victim. My dog bit me in the mouth. I don't know why. Really, it was unprovoked, sort of. She's a rescue made me bleed. So there's a little piece of skin on my lip. That's still sort of halfway still on. I can't pull it off or it'll just start bleeding again. So if you're wondering, I've had multiple people ask me, what's going on with your lip. That's what's going on with my lip. If you're listening on the podcast, you probably didn't need this information, but we're gonna keep it where it is, So let's start out with the pod. NBA fans this morning woke up to a crazy, crazy sight. No, not Austin Reeves going off for thirty five. I'm talking about the Oklahoma City Thunder, who were down one hundred and ninety two to the Suns with a couple of minutes left to play in Okay See. They go proceed and have an eighteen to two run against Phoenix. They walk away with a one to twenty, four to one to twenty win over a team that had given up sixty nine points nice in the first half. It was their seventh win in nine games. That includes wins over the Nets, Warriors and the Jazz twice. But that win was significant. You look at the standings, which I pretty much have to do every single day to figure out what's going on, and the freaking OKC Thunder are now in eighth place. They are thirty five and thirty six, one game out of sixth place. The Oklahoma City Thunder is one game out of not being in the play in tournament and actually being in the actual playoffs. And guess what, folks, are you kidding me? This is stunning. I think many people thought this team was gonna pack it up at the All Star break. Shut shay Gilgess, Alexander down. Shut Josh Giddy down, shot both Jalen Williams down. I have loved the Thunder for two years now, and even I am like, this is not part of the playing guys, Uh, you're supposed to be trying to get Scoot Henderson, Victor Wantbiyama, one of the Thompson twins, whose whoever else? That? Brandon Miller one of my favorite league past teams. But I did not expect them to be in the playoffs. I think though people are sleeping on this Okay see Thunder team. I was talking to the mainstream media a couple of weeks ago on Amazon. They didn't even know who Shay Gojess. Alexander was no shade to them, but they said, who who is Shay Gilgess what who is Sga? Is that the same guy? Yes, I don't know, just the top at one point, top five in scoring in the NBA, just an absolute bucket leading. This team has been stolen for Okasee stole him, which we'll get to in a bit. So let's break down how they got here, because it's very clear that they've taken a lot of people by surprise. You're just waking up to the thunder or you're still sleep on the thunder. Let's get you there because okay, so he's a problem. So it all begins with one of the most mysterious, secretive, cryptic, elusive men on the planet Earth. And I'm not talking about world Wide West. I'm talking about Sam Presty right now. I'm talking about some flowing right now, the myth, the man, the legend. You know hear his name much you don't, but behind closed doors people talk about him in whispers. You talk about him too loud, you might not even be allowed into the building. There's some mainstream media talk too much about what the Okac Thunder do, spilling a little too much tea, and now they're black bolt and most people are pretty that are in the know, in awe of what he's been able to do in the smallest market in the NBA. So if you don't know about Sam Presty, he's been the GM of the franchise since two thousand and back when they were actually still in Seattle. And at that point, Sam Presty was just twenty nine years old. Twenty nine years old, wept behind the ears, no one expected much. He was one of the first uh like young guns that come into the league in this spot. He was right after theo Epstein was named GM of the Red Sox at twenty eight broad end. Is this new era, smart, analytically driven executives later coaches that would get their shot way earlier than ever. Right, He was one of the pioneers in that era. And because of his age, and because the SuperSonics were a mess, and because the SuperSonics were seen as maybe a team that would leave the area, everyone thought Sam Presty doomed to fail. Bad scenario, Night Night Sleep mask for you. First shot out of the box, first moves he makes, He gets Kevin Durant in the in the draft and Number two has not looked back since. He then goes on to draft Russell Westbrook, James Harden, Serge Ibaka, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. Changes the way that the league works. Because he was so crafty in how he makes deals. They actually created a whole new league protocol to thwart him, you know how, like Augusta tigerproofed Augusta and it did not work. That's what they did with this thing called the Steppian Rule. It really should be called the Presti rule. But you know why they didn't call it that because you can't even say his name without you getting into trouble. So they had to come up with a new name that was really about him. And that keeps teams from trading multiple first rounders in consecutive years. So say you have only your own first rounders, you can't trade a twenty twenty two and a twenty twenty three first rounder boom boom. You can't be left with no first rounders in two consecutive years. It also prohibits which is also very much him. He was trading players to get a draft picks in like thirty years from now, Like you can't, Sam, you can't that only seven years down the line can you get a draft pick for you can't trade some random player right now for a twenty thirty two first round pick. This kid's not even in elementary school yet. Okay, you can't do that. Back to his success, Sam Presty, within five years of getting the top gig, has the Thunder in the NBA Finals in twenty twelve. Pretty good, pretty impressive, very big deal maker. Nobody's had more blockbuster trades than Sam Presty, and nobody's managed to keep up with the times more either. So the Thunder built around Russell Westbrook Kevin Durant, that hits a wall, Kevin leaves, Russell Westbrook starts to stall, then he starts his first real rebuild since the franchise moved from Seattle in twenty nineteen. So they had Paul George and they had Russell Westbrook, and they moved them both for a boat logan of draft picks that is the genesis of today's Okay, see Thunder team. In essence, here's what Presty did four years ago. He turned Sergebacca into Shay Jalen Williams and three future first round picks through three trades. Here it is as follows. Serge Ibaka for Victor Oladipo and Demona Sabonas. First of all, that's a fucking theft. No shade to Sergeabacca, but that is theft robbery. Then takes Oladipo and Sibonis and flips them almost immediately for Paul George, turns Paul George into Shay Gilgess, Alexander Danilo Gallinari and five future first round picks. One of those first round picks has already turned into Jalen Williams. Now you have three first round picks coming up in the next two years. That's how it's done. That is how it's done, folks. The team was supposed to be probably a contender either next year or the year after. After Chet Holmgren goes down with the Liz Franken when he was playing in that proem right, You're like, Okay, you're over. Chet's done. This is another development year. Maybe try to get Victor Wombayama or Scoot Henderson or something. Compete, build on it, but you're not a playoff team. But now you've got three healthy twenty twenty two draft picks that are Jalen Williams with a n E. Jalen Wallings with an eye, Uzman Jangs all finding a way to play valuable minutes, and one of them, Jalen with a knee, might be the best rookie in the league not named Palo Ban Carol. Right now. In his last ten games, Jalen Williams is averaging twenty point four, six and five and two steals per game. I mind you stole him? Stole him. Jalen with an I is averaging seven to five and one in his last ten and Uzman Jang is coming around as well, eight four and one in his last ten games. Quick trip to Mas School, let's do that for a second, shows that the thunder have three rookies on this team, contributing thirty five, fifteen and seven. Did I mention again chet Holmgren sitting on the bench, Liz Frankentry, he was the one who was supposed to be bringing it home. He hasn't played one NBA minute yet and also taking Jumper's pregame, he's currently back in the gym. Come on, this is ridiculous. This is ridiculous. Most teams would hope that just one rookie can get fifteen minutes without destroying the team chemistry and turning the ball over a million times and not being in winning basketball situations. All three of the rookies averaging anywhere from eighteen to twenty seven minutes per game and winning and in the playoff hunt. This is scary. Here is something that should scare everyone who is not a fan of the Thunder. The average age of the Thunder is not even twenty four years old. Wow, there's no one on this roster over the age of twenty eight. Dario Sarich, who was, let's be honest, came in on a salary dump. He was born in ninety four and he's three years older than the next oldest player, which is Lyndy Walters, who is ancient for this team at twenty five. For this team to be this good, with this many players who can contribute on a night to night basis, with no chet this fast, oh my god, it is scary. Ours be afraid. If your favorite team is in the Western Conference, be afraid. Look at these numbers of the last ten games. Josh Giddy seventeen nine and eight with a steel per game, Shay thirty five, five and five with two steals per game. Those are the as a laughable stat line Lou Dort fourteen to four to two with the steel per game. They all are averaging steel. They also mind, you have deep bench guys like Aaron Wiggins, Isaiah Joe trey Mann, Kenrick Williams, guys that if the mainstream media doesn't know who Shay is, I promise you they don't know who Kenrick Williams is, all contributing at various times. These kids don't even care that they get DMP coaches decisions, dmpcds. They're like, they will sit out three straight games for no reason whatsoever, and then all of a sudden, get twenty eight minutes and put twenty five up on your head. That's how ready they are. They stay ready. And then they've got this Poku kid, who I've talked about before, Alexi Pokashevsky, who's been on rehab in the G League. Be afraid of him as well. He could be ready by playoff time. He is giving buckets up. He is blowing the doors off people in the G League. Quick question, if you're a top four seeds West, are you afraid because I would do you want any part of the OKAC thunder in the playoffs? I would not. I would not. The Kings and the Thunder would be an amazing match. I would love to see a two A two seven Kings Thunder matchup. The Suns obviously don't want any part of the okay seet Thunder because they were up how much with two minutes left to go, and then all of a sudden, they look up. They're like, this dude's has scored twenty straight points on us and we have scored zero in the span of three minutes. We looked like we had a comfortable lead to all of a sudden we were like, uh oh, this is not good. They can score fast. The runs are largely based off of deflections, steals, block shots. Quick little fact for you, okay see is third in the NBA in steals per game. What this little ramshackle team third in the league in steals per game. So this little baby team, they are a problem. They're growing up right before our eyes. This team actually reminds me of the Memphis Grizzlies the year that they knocked off the Warriors in the play in tournament and then they played the Utah Jazz and they beat the Utah Jazz in the first game of the playoffs and everybody's like, oh, oh my god, what is going on. Dylan Brooks just put up I think twenty five in that game, and Jaw was looking crazy and Utah looks scared in their boots. Utah ends up winning that series pretty comfortably. But you think to yourself, oh, yeah, this team's pretty good. This team could be really really good fast. That's the okay, see thunder right now? So will they win it all this year? Of course not. But when you add Chet Holmer into this team, and they have two first rounders in the coming draft, one of which will surely be a lottery pick, Sky's the limit. Sky's the limit. The thunder I'm calling it now, could be a new power in the West before you know it. So, speaking of the thunder, I thought I would update everyone on this NBA reffing situation. We talked about this what last week with Fred van Fleet. So you remember Fred van Fleet. He lit up Ben Taylor, who had called text on him a grotesque, inappropriate disc proportionate levels, right. Fred van Fleet said Taylor was fucking terrible. I think on most nights, you know, out of the three officials, there's gonna be one or two they just fucked the game up. That was Ben Taylor, right, tell me how you would really feel Fred predictively things. A couple of things happened. First, the league, of course, find Fred van Fleet. You knew that would happen. Second, multiple players that we discussed, like Marcus Smart, came out and were like, yes, Fred is the man, he is right, listen to him. So it got worse it did. It's now getting at a boiling point. Mark Dagnio, the OKAC thunderhead coach that nobody knows, uh who. Yeah, we did a peace on him a couple of weeks ago because nobody knows who he is. He said this, I didn't get any technicals in my first two years. I'm prioritizing getting my point across at the expense of getting a technical, fairness and consistency. We need those things from the league and from the refs. So I have a theory about Mark Dagnol that I'm gonna run by you guys, which is that Mark Dagnol his name is really Tony from Long Island. He's in witness protection program and he's now the head coach of the OKC Thunder Because he's laying low and no one knows who he is. But now Tony from Long Island's coming out and straight up yelling at refs. Did you see what he said? He said, if you're not talking to me, I'm not talking to you. What I think he is now putting himself squarely on the radar of Jimmy Baxter and them boys. He is now enemy number Well, they're like, yo, Tony Is that is that Tony from Long Island? No? No, that's Mark Dagno. No, you see how he just said, are you talking to me? If you're not talking to me, I'm talking to you. That's Mark Dagnol. What a better way to hide in plainsight than to become the head coach of the OKAC Thunder where Sam Presty protects that's all. Sam Presty takes players in and rehabs them, takes people who are running from the mob and rehabs them. This is the perfect place to become someone else. So when the NBA's only coaching the Witness Protection program, risks glowing his cover and becomes a target. You know that you fucked up. If you're not talking to me, I'm not talking to you. Turns us back on points straight into his face. You know we got a referee problem, folks. Memo to Adam Silver, you need to fix the ship with the refs, and fix it fast, because you can't have another Scott Foster situation in the playoffs. And you can't have our son Mark Dagno aka Tony from Lyng Island getting put back onto the radar of those he's running from. Folks, we now have a full blown controversy on our hands. Up until this week, it was all fun and games right last week, maybe two weeks ago, it was Yoki Yoki, Joki, Joki, Jokis Jokic is the MVP, undisputed MVP. Anyone you ask, it's Jokic, no matter who you asked. Is it MBT No? Is it Yannis No? Is it Dame No, It's only Jokic, Every single person Jokic. They're the number one seed in the West. Yokis finally has his help. Look how much good, how much better they are with with Jamal Murray on the team now healthy and Michael Porter Junior on the team healthy. Watch this, Oh my god, he's better than he was last year. And then you know what they all wanted to give him, Three of them in a row right, that was the whole historic thing, and even me, I was sucked into it, sucked into the propaganda machine of the Jokic. The Jokic deep state is what I'm calling it. The Jokic deep state is what I'm calling calling it. And I'm not here at slander Yokic. I like I like him. I think he could definitely deserve MVP. There is no shade to him. But what happened at the trade deadline changed everything. They got Reggie Jackson, who I said was terrible, and the Denver Nuggets have not been the same since. Yokic has been good. He's been incredible at times. And the Denver Nuggets have been losing. They're really bad defensively, and they just are losing to terrible teams. And all of a sudden, you look up and Joel Embiid is the leader in the clubhouse for MVP minus one seventy five. He's been awesome. Sixers have been awesome. He's the leading scorer in the NBA right now and there are like six guys averaging over thirty. He has been clutch, he has been incredible. They have the same record as the Nuggets. They stand in second in the East. Things have shifted twenty games left. Embiid appears ready to steal the MVP, just like Yokic did from MB last year. So if you're a Yokic fan, if you're a part of the deep state, what do you do? What do you do? You call your friends up at Sirius Radio and you bring on some guests that you have in your pocket to say some shit, to say some crazy ass shit to bring the narrative back to Jokic. What do you say? Joel Embiid is lazy. No, no, no, not not just that he's lazy. He takes plays off at the end of games. Doesn't matter that he's regularly one of the most clutch players in the NBA, that he's only behind Aaron Fox's most clutch scorer in the NBA in fourth quarters. According to those guys, it's not just that he's lazy. It's not just that he takes plays off. It's that his mannerisms are lazy. His body language is lazy. Joel Embiid most points per minute in NBA history. That's the lazy guy. Him him, This is crazy. George Carl Agent Zero both went on serious XMNBA and what do they say, can't be Joel Embiid for the MVP because he takes too and he plays off at the end of games, and he's just generally slovenly. He's just a out there You just watch him and you're like, yeah, he doesn't want to move that fast. This is against Yokic. Yokich is an exactly wiley coyote out there. Are we serious? Joel Embiid averaging thirty seven points per game, eight and a half rebounds in forrests, and two point one blocks in the month of March. Lazy guy, that's him. How do you average over a steal and over a block per game and be lazy? This is outrageous. I can't even it took me. It was such an outrageous take. It took me a while to get outraged because it didn't exactly hit my brain, hit my cerebellum and start to like sink in, like, let's be honest, Yokic is kind kind of lazy sometimes. On defense, you got Joel Embiid, one of the best defenders in the league, one of the most clutch players in the league, averaging more points in the league than anyone else for the entire season, most in March highest pee our player Efficiency rating in the league, which by the way, has won eight years in a row for MVP. But no, no, The only thing we can say about him be in terms of why Jokich is the MVP and not him, is that he's lazy. Here. If you don't believe me this, you might think I'm just trolling, because I could understand why you would think that. Let's just listen to George carl Our, resident NBA former head coach.
Speaker 1: Why don't you think MBAT is in the race?
Speaker 2: Coach?
Speaker 3: To me, I don't want to bad mouv MBID because I think he's really really good. I mean, a lot of my sequent coaches were in Philadelphia when he was a young player, and they kept telling me he's gonna be the best guy ever to play the game. That's the big guy ever to play the game. I see him moving in that direction, but he takes I don't know, he takes too many possessions off. He has lazy body language. He's just angry at things that we don't understand why. I just don't know if he is that that NBA NBA proo, that we all love because he's a competitive soob and he but you know, from what I know in Philadelphia, everybody says he's playing great. The games i've seen here, has played really really well, and he's played great in the fourth quarters coup with a lot of comeback wins. I just think it might be my You know, I can only like one big guy, and I'm gonna take yogib What in.
Speaker 2: The literal fuck are you saying? Also, really quick side note because this is how it started. Uh, George Carl isn't he the same guy who, when Doc Rivers became the head coach of the Orlando Magic, said that he didn't like all of these Afro American head coaches being anointed. He said, Doc does a great job. Now there's gonna be four or five more anointed of the Afro American coach, which is fine because I think they've been screwed deep down inside, they have been screwed. But I have a great assistant coach that can't even get an interview. Wait, okay, George Kyle, isn't this the same guy George Carl who said that Kenyon Martin and Carmelo Anthony were entitled and also lazy because they had two big burdens, all that money, and no father to show them how to act like a man. He wrote that in his book, George Carl. He said, George Carl in his book, I'm reading the excerpt right now as you've read. I grew up in a safe suburban neighborhood. Pause. Oh my god, George Carl, uh with both my parents. I had a second father, the most moral, decent man. I knew I never made enough money as a player to get confused about who I was. When I compare my background to Kenyons and Carmelos, it's no wonder we had a few prom Yep, same dude, same dude calling Joel mb lazy with lazy mannerisms and lazy body language. And you know who I really like, That hard working serbian dude Jokic, the one who is legitimately a sieve on defense. And everybody's trying to find advanced analytics, even me, try and find advanced analytics to show that Yogic is a better defender than what we see with our own two eyes, because sometimes he takes multiple plays off in a row and just passes the way. Yes, yes, that guy is a harder worker than Joel Embiid. Let's look at the stats. MB's defensive stats this year include ten point two rebounds ninth in the NBA, one point seven block sixth in the NBA, one point one steals per game. Do you know how many players in the NBA have over one block and one steal per game? Three? Exactly three? One of them is not Nikoloa Yoki, Jaron Jackson, the leader in the clubhouse for Defensive Player of the Year, Shay Goldis Alexander maybe the most underrated defensive guard in the league. And Joel Embiid. I can't believe you guys got me fucking standing for the Philadelphia seventy six ers. You got me coming in and doing this because of the deep state? Did I mention? Embiid has been named with three All NBA Defensive Teams already in his career. Pretty good for a lazy guy with lazy mannerisms. Just lazy. He just walks, lazy, just walks from the tunnel, walks from the bus to the tunnel. He's lazy. The way he walks around his house is lazy. His offense is the best in the NBA. That is a statistical fact his defense all NBA. His defense is even more incredible when you consider that now his role has changed on the Philadelphia seventy six ers to being a roamer on the back side of the of the defense, more active role that allows him to hunt blocks and defend the perimeter. Do I even need to find out how many miles he runs per game? Do I need to do that? Do we need to get a whoop on Joel Embid? Do we need to put an ORR ring on Joel Embiid in order to refute these racist dads' claims. People are out of their minds. They're either being used or they're part of the deep state. George Carl for sure in the deep state. Gilberterena is just trying to be relevant. Joel Embiid says this about his new role. I think it makes sense with our team, just someone that can protect the rim. We got a lot of guys that like to be aggressive, and then we have a lot of breakdowns defensively, So if you're gonna have your best rim protector on his stretch five, probably doesn't make a lot of sense. Or they're gonna have a lot of wide open layups. It makes sense for the team for me to roam. Gilberterena says this, I don't see the quantum leap from Joel embiid it. He takes a lot of possessions off. He usually dies out in the fourth quarter when he gets tired. These people aren't watching games. Dies in the fourth quarter Asian zero. If emb died in the fourth quarter, how could he be the second most colection book scorer in the NBA. How he's shooting fifth and eighty five percent from the free throw throw line in the fourth quarter this year he has a plus one twelve for the year in the fourth quarter alone. Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit, and beat might just mess around and still get the MVP. It's gonna be one hell of a race. And I tell you what, the machine is gonna get louder and louder and louder because they want that boy Jokic to win three straight MVPs. Now, Chris Paynes dropped some tea from Lakerland. Apparently the Lakers are talking like they always do, and they are very interested in playing the Memphis Grizzlies or the Denver Nuggets in the first round. And they believe those matchups are preferable for them. They believe they can win. Imagine the Lakers being over confident. This never happens for them, right never. Haines reports this. They believe they have a legitimate shot to take down Denver. They believe they have a legitimate shot to take down Memphis. I don't know about Phoenix when KD is healthy. You haven't asked about that. But there's no fear at all. Lakers are filling themselves right now. They are fascinating for a team that is thirty five and thirty seven, clinging to the ten spot that they're like, yeah, give us that one seed. We'll play that one seed. We'll take that one seed down with that two time, probably gonna be three times MVP on it. Don't worry about it. Well, we just want them give us. That's like when Oregon that's my team in football. That's when we always say we want Alabama and then you get Ohio State and you get pounced by straight fifty points. You don't want the Nuggets. Lakers. I do think they have a legitimate point, though a lot of it's gonna depend on brawn. He was asked the other day if he's gonna come back for the playoffs. He said he's gonna be back before the playoffs. That remains to be seen. He's gonna be evaluated later on this week how he's gonna look. Remember he hurt himself a couple of years ago when he had that high ankle sprain. He was not himself. They got bounced early. But the new lineup is fun, di Lo Beasley, Ruey Vanderbilt, Fun, fun, health definitely the big concern. Twelve games left for the Lakers to flame out and miss the playoffs all together, which is what I want, or they could go on a roll avoiding the playing all together. It is tight up there in the West. I bet they finish ninth, tenth. They get the final eight, eight seed before the playoffs start. I gotta love the continent, so be careful what you wish for, Yo, kichen Jaw. I think it's all these comments. They are ten thousand percent not afraid of playing the Lakers in a seven game series. It would be fun, though. I want to see him play the Kings, just for posterity's sake. Charles Barkley, Charles Barkley is the best man. He really is. He is outrageous. I think we can all agree he's the best in the business for just talking. It's him and Stephen A. Smith in terms of just ridiculousness. He comes out talks about March Madness, which I think he's completely unprepared for. I don't think he even reads what's going on with these teams, doesn't know player names. I listened to him talk after a game the other night and I was like, Oh, this is what happens with me when I go on the radio and I haven't had time to research these matchups. He's like, yeah, yeah, you know that Tiger Campbell kid, really good, Heimi Hawkes, great coach, Mick Cronin Tough Team UCLA. Like there's no information there. That's That's Charles Barkley throughout the entire tournament of March Madness. But what he does is electric and right now he's in talks with CNN to do a weekly show with Gail King. Barkley doesn't want to be on TV anymore unless he goes on with Gail King. No idea why, but he says this, I'm not looking to get on TV anymore. I just have so much love and respect for Gail she's the reason I'm even considering it. But that's not really the point of the story. The point of the story is to say Charles Barkley had one of the most random, underrated rants on the old school NBA and college I've ever seen. He stole the pregame NC DOAA show when he said this, I mean.
Speaker 1: It's so much stuff that goes into this, and you shout out to all the trainers also to have and the guys who do all the uniforms, to get these uniforms cleaned up and everything, because I mean, I'm so old. We used to take a shower on our uniforms because you know, because we flew commercial my first three time out. There's no era where you get Yesterday's not you're making this now. There's no way that you were supposed to watch your uniform when I am making this making up. I didn't finish, never heard.
Speaker 2: No one in the right minded is never done. Let him finished.
Speaker 1: When I had soap, they give you something, no, no, no, Kenny. When I first got to the NBA, we flew commercial, Yes exactly, I'm not disagreeing with you. So when you were late tonight before and flew the next morning, When was you exactly gonna get your uniform clean? You had to wash your uniform yourself. So after the game, when you got to your room, you took a shower in your uniform and dried and dropped on on the commercial outline the next year clamp it.
Speaker 2: That's why you had to let him. If you ever heard of this in your life?
Speaker 1: Club, Well, how are y'all cleaning y'all uniform? Y'all playing in somebody lost in the dryer or when you're when you're flying the next morning, you can clean your uniform without showering in it? Well that is that is that is possible after naturally clean it with without showering in it.
Speaker 2: You don't have to have it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no no, but it's easy to do it that way.
Speaker 2: This man, Charles Barkley said, it's easier than that way. Does he not know that hotels have washing machines? Has he ever hand washed anything in the sink? Does he if he's ever hand washed his draws? Does he hand wash his draws in the shower with them on his ass, with his streaks on it? Does he wash his body with the uniform hangover? This is outrageous. I don't think I've ever heard anything more outrageous in my life from Chuck than that. It was the most purely down home country ass shit I have ever heard in my life. So much I need to ask him about if I ever see him. I need a TV depiction of this scene, A set Rocky. I have been telling people for years, not years, but a year. I saw him live. The Palo Bancaro is not a real human being. He's not a real human. He is like if you took a perfectly proportioned human and you put him in the honey I enlarged the kid's machine. You remember when they did that. It's like that. It's like Paalo got into that and now he's six' ten two, fifty perfectly. Purported he's not a real. Person it's like if you saw a grizzly bear on A Disney channel. Documentary you see, that and then you run into the one in the wild and you're, like oh my, god this thing is eight hundred, pounds this thing is nine feet. Tall he's a, monster. RIGHT i texted my friend this WHEN i saw him. LIVE i, SAID i was. STUNNED i couldn't believe. It he's bigger Than Lebron. James that's WHAT i always, Say Imagine Lebron. James pallo is bigger than. Him SO i texted my. FRIEND i found the. TEXT i, said he's, massive he's, strong he's got ball scales and touch around the. RIM i am very high On pakro right. NOW i am pretty Convinced coach k is not using him. Right turns OUT i was. Right But Rui hachimura got a glimpse up close this weekend Of Paolo, bankara and it turns out he feels exactly HOW i feel about. Him, this this is Exactly Ruey hachimura is. Me Only Ruey, hachimura keep in, mind is six,' eight two hundred and. Thirty pounds he's not a. Small kid. He's grown he's a. Big boy After guarding palo all Night when orlando Played The la Lakers, On sunday poalo put up twenty one on. His head this Is what, rui SAID which i found to. Be hilarious, HE said i don't think he's nineteen. YEARS old i. Don't know i'm. NOT sure i don't think he's. Nineteen though that's another story for another day About How ryan iliyasova has been hiding his age and has a whole, new name which we'll talk about at, another time where he's like three years older than he TOLD. The nba but keep, in Mind really hachimer Plays With lebron james on a day to, day basis scrimmaging, with him and, he's, like, no No this, powell guy he's. Not real he's, not nineteen he's not a. Real person there's. No chance this is this is how big you have to be when you stun other. Big players this is LIKE the nba Version Of, wandi rodriguez that thirteen year veteran pitcher who actually signed As, any cabrea a. Fake person wandi claim was two years younger than he. Actually was he's seventeen, year old throwing ninety miles an hour like as, a penom but we use. Twenty one it's actually not really. That Impressive. That's powell pala's probably, twenty five twenty six. Years Old if palo was, twenty eight would that? Surprised? Anyone like and his name is so, Fake too like his Name is Paolo. Ban carrol he's He's. From seattle do you Know what? I'm saying He's? From seattle and his Name is Polo. Ban carol he's. TWENTY eight i don't even care how old. HE is i don't care if he's lying about. His age he is. A baller he is so fun in. All seriousness you gotta watch. Him play you gotta see him. IN person i watched HIM. AT msg i told, my friend you gotta see. HIM live i don't. Even care It's see. Orlando magic we gotta get as close to the floor as possible because you're not gonna. Believe it Next To wendell Carter And. Bull bull he looks like a man Next To Bull bow bull seven. To two do, yourself favorite Go see Palo. Ban carrol there's nothing more to the story other than the fact, That Yes palo bancarro is very big and probably not. Actually nineteen that's all the time that we have for the episode of The. Heat check Check back friday all. New episode do not forget to watch. The feed please follow us as the. PLAYOFFS continue i am Going, to sacramento folks for the. First round i'm putting it into. The ether, download subscribe tell, Your friends follow us on social at this heat check And At trista creek, On, TikTok twitter Instagram heat check, never sleeps even on. THE weekends Exci my FRIENDS, m hm