Speaker 1: What's that at the bed?
Speaker 2: It's spooky and uky, I'm pretty sure it's dead. It's coming this way.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, held.
Speaker 2: By Ross Dress flens E. Please, hey boo, it's me the Ghost of Christmas Future, Ross Dress Falas. It's this is our last show before Christmas. So I hope you're having a wonderful Honda Day season. Happy Hondadays to you and yours. And I want to talk before we get into this wonderful, hilarious episode with Zanab Johnson. I want to talk about the tradition of ghost stories during Christmas time. They might be like, what the dickens are you talking about? Ross? Ghost stories there for Halloween. See that's what a lot of people think. But the truth is it's actually an old tradition. I mean we're talking Victorian England and even further back, and I think we should bring it back, you know, I think Christmas needs to be spooky again. May Christmas spooky again? That's what I say. Now it goes, it goes way back to you know the way that Christmas is nowadays. And yes I did, I did do a little bit of googling about this. You know, the way it isn't in the US and in Europe. It it came from the pagan pagan pagan that Midwest accent coming out pagan pagan pagan Winter Solstice celebration and the festival known as you Now. Of course, Charles Dickens's Christmas Carol was you know, featured the ghost that made it a real big thing in that era, and then that inspired a lot of other writers like E. F. Benson, Eljeron Blackwood and J. H. Riddle. Then later in the nineteen hundreds with AM Burridge and m. R. James, lots of people with two first initials as their first name. They love to write ghost stories about Christmas. And then you know, a little bit later on there was like if you think about the song the most wonderful time of the year, he even says in it, they'll be scary ghost stories and something and something, So he references the ghost stories a Christmas time. So I thought it would be fun if I read you just a couple of quick little ghost stories before we get into this episode. These came from Grace, and Grace, girl, you got ghosts. She's had. She's one of those people that has just had many ghost experiences and she sent me a couple short little ones, and I thought they'd be cute to share with you. The first one she says is I worked for a small clothing company for a while. I remember the staff telling me how the place was haunted. Purses would be flung off the walls, they would lock up the store, and displays would be changed the next morning, typical ghosts shenanigans. One day, we were talking about our experiences and as soon as we finished telling the story, we look up and a shirt flies off the wall display on the hangar. It was so creepy. The ghost totally heard us gossiping about them. So that's one story. Here's another one. My mom and I were driving on a road that we had been on a thousand times. There's a truck in front of us that looks like it has construction equipment in it. We were at a stoplight. Suddenly a figure of a little girl peeks up from the backseat of the truck. I'm looking at her. She is white and slightly transparent, and as soon as the light turns green, she dissolves, similar to a fog clearing. I was so confused and what I had witnessed, And I say, Mom, did you see that, and she goes, yes, the little girl and she describes seeing the same vanishing figure. It was crazy. So thank you Grace for sending that in. And since this is the last episode before Christmas, I would just like to tell you about our live show, a perfect holiday gift for anyone that's into spooky silly things. My guest for the live show will be former podcast guests and absolute favorite Alessandra Torresani, because that girl's got more ghost stories and the two of us are going to be gabbing on stage. And that will be at the Cavern Club Theater at Casito del Campo in Silver lef Los Angeles, California, and it's on the twenty first of January. You can get your tickets on the Cavern Club's website, which is Cavern Clubtheater dot com, or you can just go to the link in my Instagram at ros dress Flass and I hope to see you there. All right on with the show, ladies and gentlemen, I'm joined by truly one of my favorite comedians and somebody that has some of the best energy I've ever encountered, Zey nab Johnson. Hey, Rise, how are you so good?
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 2: I feel it's so interesting and I'm not like I'm not like trying to like hit on you or like, you know, like just kiss your ass or anything. But I feel like as long as I've known you, and you know, usually when I run into you, it's like at a comedy club, I always feel like you have the strongest positive energy, Like I really feel this, like you are light.
Speaker 4: I think it's because comedy clubs make me happy.
Speaker 2: Really, but I feel there's so much darkness.
Speaker 1: I think for me, it's kind of like, I don't know, for a couple of minutes, I'm gonna be able to escape like real life.
Speaker 4: Don't get me wrong. Out in the real world.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's a bunch of people who have encountered me and have been like, oh, really, you think she's sweet. No, she was a bitch to me, can I cur of course so, And not not that I'm an intentional bit like I'm not like a bitchy asshole, but I mean sometimes I do have to assert myself and yeah, it's not it's not so much fun the comedy club. I'm just gonna go and try and be funny, and you always have like great energy. I always I feel like I always walking the show like midway when you're either doing a song or saying something funny.
Speaker 4: So it's like, why wouldn't I have great energy after.
Speaker 2: Oh, interesting experience. I don't experience that from everyone in the audience are watching or anything. Yeah, But I think because when I started doing this podcast, I didn't know much about ghosts. I just love to talk about them. But I think a lot these days about the energy that people let out, you know, that that are emanating from them. And I just feel like it's really strong with whenever I see you that it's like you're just positive energy that makes.
Speaker 4: Me feel really good.
Speaker 1: My friend says that my friend claims, one of my closest friends, claims that she has like these visions and these sort of like these dreams and all of that. And she told me from the moment she met me, whenever I walk in the room, she always sees an actual like the best way she can describe it as like a halo that's floats around my.
Speaker 2: I just feel an aura, like a real positive aura.
Speaker 4: That is so nice.
Speaker 1: Every time I feel like cursing somebody out, I'm going to keep that in mind.
Speaker 2: Think of me, think of me and this gown that I'm wearing. How would you describe it?
Speaker 1: By the way, Okay, so one uh huh Roz has everything covered and nothing covered all at the same time.
Speaker 4: So the gown is fantastic. The door is about twelve feet away in the gown, the train is still out the door.
Speaker 1: However, the split comes right above, right right above the thigh, like right where you could just see a peak, and you're wondering, like I am.
Speaker 4: I gonna see panties, panties.
Speaker 1: The shoulders are out, there's beads, there's crystals, and it's this wonderful blue color. But you know what, Usually blue would make me think like presidential first lady, but no, this blue is like very regal and sexy.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I'll do whatever, but you better fucking respect me.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Honestly, I wasn't sure I want to see because you're always turning a look in one way or another, and I really that's high praise. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah you did it.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Okay. I ran into you a couple of weeks ago, and every time ever since I started doing this podcast, anytime I run into someone that I like, I'm like, please tell me you have a ghost story because I really want you to be on my podcast. And you were like, this is exactly the conversation. You go no, and I was like, I had a feeling. I was like, there's gotta be something in there. You've seen it, You've seen a ghost. I'm a feeling. I'm feeling it. And you were like, well, what about a spirit? And I'm like, what do you mean? And you were like, you told me about this thing that you're about to tell me. And I was like, zay Nap, that's a ghost. That is a straight up spooky ghost.
Speaker 4: So I guess I don't know the definition of a ghost.
Speaker 2: I don't either, but whatever that is, we talk about it on the show.
Speaker 4: So I lived in North Hollywood, like a couple of years.
Speaker 2: Ago, did too.
Speaker 1: Me did too, And it was one of my favorite not my favorite air is, but one of my favorite apartments. But at some point when I used to sleep really peacefully in that apartment, and then one day I started getting these My phone started ringing same time every single night, maybe like around a little bit after two thirty in the morning.
Speaker 2: You know, that's the witching hour, that's when the shit goes down.
Speaker 4: I had no idea. Yeah, I had no idea.
Speaker 1: I mean I had seen six cents like years ago, and I was just checking, like.
Speaker 4: Is the room getting cold?
Speaker 2: Like yo?
Speaker 1: But I mean I didn't know I had just finished dating a guy, so I thought maybe he was print calling me because there would be no number attached. It would just be like blocked caller, blocked caller every night, to the point that I turned my phone on silent, I put my phone on vibrate.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't pick it up, No, No, I wouldn't pick it up.
Speaker 2: I wonder what it would be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like at first, okay, so at first I picked I may have picked it up like two or three times, but not at that hour.
Speaker 2: Okay, getting other calls.
Speaker 1: I was getting blocked calls at during like during the day, and I would pick it up, and like, so I just thought that it was this guy who I had previously seen, and I just thought maybe he was like stalking, you.
Speaker 2: Know, just like upset had you blocked him. No, but maybe it was another number or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just like a blocked number, like it came up as a private, yeah, unknown whatever caller. And then it didn't even hit me when it when the calls first started coming through at like two thirty in the morning. It didn't hit me that it was the same time until like multiple nights this thing. And then when I put my phone on vibrate and I was woken up out of my sleep with the phone on vibrate. But then what got so crazy is I put the phone on silent, but I still woke up every night at that time to those calls.
Speaker 2: Now, wait, let me ask you something before we get into it too much. Are you somebody that growing up or you know, were you? Did you believe in ghosts? Did you think about ghosts? Was that like an option for you?
Speaker 1: Ever I was growing up, I was definitely afraid of ghost I was afraid of the dark. I still to this day am afraid of the dark. Same I'm not as bad, Like I could be in a room with a tiny bit of light and I.
Speaker 4: Feel okay, but pitch black. I'll never be comfortable in that space.
Speaker 1: But when I was a kid, I was afraid of like witches more so than anything.
Speaker 2: But like real witches or like from fictional.
Speaker 4: Stories like which is from like the Wizard of oz Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, like I didn't or any witch movie Okay, I just but I didn't look at like a real woman and think like, yeah, she's evil, she's a witch. No, I was totally afraid that the characters would come to life.
Speaker 2: God right, Okay.
Speaker 1: And I used to have this dream that this witch would pose as my mom and I would have to choose every night which one was my real mom, and every time I made a choice, I woke up before I found out if.
Speaker 4: It was the right choice. And then somehow I just grew out of that.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't remember what stopped me from having those dreams, but I just stopped anyway. So, yes, I was afraid of ghosts, But I don't think that I thought.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I think I always saw ghost as whatever was presented to me in movies and TV.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it wasn't something like that you thought was a real thing.
Speaker 4: Oh no, not at all.
Speaker 1: Like I didn't think that I could see. I didn't think that ghosts were like in the Ghost movie with Whoopie Gobert. Yeah, you know, I thought ghosts were like monsters.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, sure, so, and they can be I mean, from what I hear, the ghosts can be all different kinds of things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, exactly.
Speaker 1: So I'm waking up at two thirty in the morning every day this you know, blocked callar blocked caller, even when my phone was on silent. To this day, my phone is always on silent because of this, right, because it disturbed my sleep so much.
Speaker 4: So one day I wake up and.
Speaker 1: Instead of like looking for the phone, like before I could even wake up and look for the phone, the moment I opened my eyes, this small little brown man is just standing above me. And the best way, the best way I can describe him is like he looked like Gandhi. He looked like Gandhi, but he didn't have the presence of Gandhi. When I think of Gandhi, I would think that Gandhi is like a peaceful, nice person to encounter.
Speaker 2: Right, like you in a comedy club in the back of the room. That's what I think of energy.
Speaker 4: Yeah. No, this guy was just like standing over me.
Speaker 2: But when you say standing over, you like hovering like horizontally above you as.
Speaker 1: You're leaving out, or standing standing by the bed, almost like how people stand by the bed in a high hospital when they're like looking at it, you know, like standing by the side of a relative this laying in a hospital bed, just like standing over me, but staring, not in a comforting way, not in a super aggressive.
Speaker 4: Way, just just you know, just there. I can't remember, Okay, I can't.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: I mean sometimes in those moments you don't because I ask people this all the time, like I want to know what this ghosts look like. But sometimes it's like you're not really like, oh, let me just take a moment to look down, okay, the shoes, the hat.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, no, I didn't do that. I didn't do that because it never lasted that long for me.
Speaker 2: Oh what do you mean, like would he dissolve?
Speaker 1: He I don't know if he would dissolve or if I would readjust to see if I'm seeing what I'm actually seeing, meaning like sit up and then and then now I'm in Now I'm fully awake, so I don't see anything.
Speaker 4: Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 1: But what I do remember is the strong color was brown. I think that's the reason why I'm describing him as like Gandhi, because when I just think of Gandhi, I think of brown.
Speaker 4: I think of like, you know, very like flowy.
Speaker 1: Clothing almost, and that's kind of what that's the image that I remember and the thing that So this happened a couple of nights in a row.
Speaker 4: But then when it got a bit alarming to me was at some point during this my younger sister and my nephew came to visit me, and my nephew was sleeping on the couch. And I lived in a.
Speaker 1: Loft space, so I could see everything. If I'm sitting on a couch, I could see my bed and vice versa. So in my bed, I could see my nephew sleeping on my couch. And so this time, when I woke up at two something in the morning, the guy, the brown Gandhi figure is standing over my nephew, and that that kind of bugged me out. And so at that point I spoke to him, but he didn't speak back. I said, hey, because like, you know, how you can be scared of something, but the moment you have to like protect the child or protect somebody that can't finn for themselves, it's like something immediately kicks in. Yeah, you know, And so I just said hey, and then he disappeared.
Speaker 2: But wait, so in that circumstance, I mean, was that a kind of thing where you sat up and readjusted and he was gone.
Speaker 1: Like I mean, it was all a split second when I say, he disappeared, like I don't even remember him acknowledging me.
Speaker 4: Like even when I said, hey, I don't he didn't turn and look at me.
Speaker 2: So you saw him like from the back, like.
Speaker 1: From the like from profile you have, like the backside. Yeah, but I knew it was the same. It was the same feeling, it was the same size.
Speaker 2: But were you like originally when he was visiting you, were you terrified or how was what were you feeling?
Speaker 1: Because I was, I was uncomfortable, so I was so I was too afraid to go back to sleep. That's why it was so bothersome because I felt like I was almost like suffering from insomnia because once I would wake up at that time. Now I'm too I've seen what I've seen, so I can't go back to I don't trust going back to sleep sure, because I'm like, maybe he'll just go back, He'll just come back.
Speaker 2: It's like that's what he wants, so he can just stare at you.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And so a friend of mine, so when that happened, I was like, something has to change, right, something has to stop, and I wasn't sure if it were it was me.
Speaker 4: I remember the.
Speaker 1: Next night I slept in the place that I slept on the couch and gave my nephew and my sister to bed because I was like, well, let's see what happens if I sleep somewhere.
Speaker 2: Now, did you tell them?
Speaker 4: I can't remember, Okay, I can't remember. I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: I didn't tell my nephew. He was a baby. He was like two years he was like one or two years old.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I can't remember if I told my sister. I don't feel like I did because I feel like there's something she would be like remember when I go, like, you know, she would bring it up.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: But I did tell my really close friend who was also my neighbor, and I was like, I'm losing sleep, Like I'm so stressed, I'm uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: It's something.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's me, Like maybe I have this bad energy. I was like, or something is in my apartment. And I had these like really big windows in my apartment. I feel like this happens still to this day. I have these really big windows in my current apartment now, and I feel like every so often I'll look in the window and I'm not seeing what's outside. I'm seeing I see someone's reflection, like in my apartment. But right now I feel like I'm in control of it. Now, I just have the thought get out of here, and.
Speaker 4: Then it's just gone, yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: But I used to feel that way in the other apartment. So I wasn't sure if it was the place or me, right, And so I decided to fast, and because I was like, I need some sort of like clarity, right, And so I said, I'm gonna fast for three days. I'm not gonna do anything but drink water. If I need a bit of energy or something, I'd like drink some kombucha, right. And so I'm just trying to like fast and meditate. And of the friend of mine who said I have the halo, I remember going to her house on the last day that I fasted and telling her about it.
Speaker 4: And I feel like she told me who it was.
Speaker 1: How does she know because she feels like she has like that sort of premonition stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh he has that friend, but I can't remember.
Speaker 4: No, she couldn't tell me who the person was. But she knew the call.
Speaker 1: She was like, the calls are not from a guy, they're from a woman, but the woman is attached to a guy that you like, like like somebody's like it's almost like a spirit for the woman. Yo.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So she also told me that to sage my place.
Speaker 2: Sure, so I.
Speaker 1: Had never in my I don't even know if I heard a sage at that point, like or knew what sage was. And so my friend, who was also my neighbor, which is a different woman, not the premonition dream seeing a halo over my head woman, she comes to my house that night and we opened the door, we open the windows, and we like the sage big thing of sage, and she sages my entire apartment, like the floor, all the way to all the doorways, and then finally she goes to my front door and as she's saging it, she just starts telling something get out, like get out.
Speaker 4: I hate to say get out now because like the movie.
Speaker 1: She was like get out like but but like really aggressively, like you have.
Speaker 2: To go, Yeah, you have to go talk to him like that.
Speaker 1: And I sat on my bed as she was doing this. I felt so helpless. I felt kind of crazy. I felt really weak and not physically weak, but like is this crazy, like you know, like like, oh my god, what is my life?
Speaker 4: You know like that, Like I felt really like I had lost control and she did that. We talked for a little while and I remember sleeping like a dullion baby that night.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: And it didn't it never came back.
Speaker 4: Never came back. Interesting, Yeah, never came.
Speaker 2: I want to know who this is and what the relationship is between I mean, because it didn't happen. You had already been living there and it wasn't happening. Yeah, and then it all.
Speaker 4: Started and then it just started happening.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Maybe somebody brought it in.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, maybe someone had it attached to them. Yeah. Maybe that guy you were dating was like he left it with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, I have no idea, but I know that it's really interesting because as much as I can describe really to you, I can still see it right now, see the man I can seeyeah, I can see me Like I feel like I'm in my bed right now and I'm looking up at him.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: But tell me this something I'm always so curious about when people see ghosts. Could the first time you saw him, especially, did you think it was a human being, like an.
Speaker 4: Actual man, actual human being.
Speaker 2: See, that would terrify me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought it was an actual human being.
Speaker 1: But it kind of like stopped so fast, almost like he's there and then not there so fast the the moment you can get terrified.
Speaker 4: It's so you can't even it's like, oh, yeah, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Total, it's like that. It's like one of those things I think about sometimes. I'll watch like documentaries about the OJ trial or like, I don't know, some like some of these trials where people are being there on the stand and they're trying they're being asked to describe the person that they saw, and it's like in normal life, you don't you don't take in all these details necessarily when something happened so fast, you know, it's like it already happened by the time, you know, you would have been able to think about that kind of a thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they say they say that we tend to recall the memory we've created.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard that.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but.
Speaker 1: I can say this. This is probably gonna affect my sleep tonight. No, it's okay, but it's probably because I'm kind of like uneasy in that way.
Speaker 4: Although so the place.
Speaker 1: That I live in now that I've lived this is the longest that I've ever lived in a place, in one place in la This is the apartment that I'm in now. And I sleep so peacefully right, well so so so peacefully.
Speaker 4: I don't care what's happening in the other rooms, you know.
Speaker 1: Like the lights, Like I have like one little night light in the hallway, but I be.
Speaker 4: Knocked out right. But every so often.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm in a dream and somebody is like holding me down and then I try to get up, like like I try to get up, but I can't get up. It's like somebody's holding me down in real life.
Speaker 2: Well, see that could be. Do you know about sleep paralysis? No, that's something we talk about a lot. I mean, that's like a scientific thing, but it happens to people where you wake up. It's one of these things that I don't like to even talk about that much because apparently they say that the more you talk about it, the more likely it is to happen, because it's kind of like mental in a way. But it's basically, like, what is it your brain wakes up, but your body has not woken up yet. And it happens to I mean, it might happen to everybody at one point or another, and it feels like your body is paralyzed, but you're fully awake, And a lot of people will report it feels like people are pushing someone's pushing you down, And people also can report seeing things. That's the part that scares me.
Speaker 1: So I was gonna say that too. I always feel like there's somebody in the room with me.
Speaker 2: That's what they say. People talk about it on this show all the time. Yeah, and there is science behind it, but I mean, come on, that is also paranormal in my opinion, Like, that's some ghosty shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I do things now that get me out of it.
Speaker 2: Quicker, What do you do? Because I'm terrified of it happening. It's it's you sleep on your back. That's my other question.
Speaker 4: I always ask people, sleep on my stomach, on my side?
Speaker 2: So do I And I hear that it happens more when you sleep on your back.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, I could never sleep on my bed. No, No, that's like a coffin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but wait, so when you were sleeping before when the guy would hover, so you would like you be on your stomach or your side.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I'll be on my side.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, So imagine all the times you were on your stomach and he was there.
Speaker 4: Still tell you he's going out wherever he is. He's happy because he's out there.
Speaker 1: Your problem anymore, he's not, you know, And it's it's really interesting because he didn't look I think the reason why I didn't like. Yes, at first I thought it was like an actual man, right, But I think that's why I keep saying, Gandhi, it's just like, that's not a threatening.
Speaker 4: Looking man to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, although I knew that, I didn't feel comforted by the presence.
Speaker 4: Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Sure? Well, here's how I feel as a person. If there's any man, I don't care if it's the most peaceful man in the world. If you're just standing in front of my bed when I did not invite you over.
Speaker 4: It's a problem.
Speaker 2: I'm terrified.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Or we're about to fuck. I don't know, I'm terrified.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I didn't invite you over, I mean, if we're about to fuck, I don't think I gave you consent because I didn't tell you to come home exactly.
Speaker 2: So well he lost your number, right because the number whoever was calling you or you said that that was attached to a woman's spirit.
Speaker 4: Well that's what my friend said. I don't know, but that all stopped.
Speaker 2: So interesting that all stopped. I like the part about how you were waking up even though you couldn't hear your phone.
Speaker 4: I couldn't hear the phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, that's spooky to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why.
Speaker 1: Now, like my phone is always on silence. So if I wake up in the middle of the night to a phone call, that's like spirit, that's like God.
Speaker 4: Wants me to get your phone call. Oh totally, because I don't. My phone is.
Speaker 1: Never on side, especially now like I work a lot, you know, I can't. I At that time, I was losing so much sleep. But it's fine because I didn't have a job to go to. The stakes in my life weren't that high.
Speaker 4: You know. But now it would be the little sleep that I get it.
Speaker 1: It would be really bad if if something was interrupting that over and over and over again.
Speaker 2: I really hope that you don't lose sleep because of those me too.
Speaker 4: You know, when I saw.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, I saw us. Oh yeah, And when I was in I was in Vancouver earlier this year, and I was fine in that apartment. I had to live in Vancouver for three and a half months to shoot something and I slept in that apartment. Like from the first night, everything was good. Everything was good. I was able to turn out all the lights and apartment too, but because I like lived in this like high ride, so all the lights of Vancouver just lit up the apartment right, So it was it was perfect.
Speaker 4: Then maybe like a month in I saw us. Could not sleep.
Speaker 2: I sleep with the lights on ever since I started this podcast.
Speaker 1: Really, yes, I could not. I just knew Lou Pizza was walking in the room.
Speaker 2: When I saw that. When that trailer dropped, I was so excited about it because I loved get Out so much. And I was sitting in my car and it was like eleven PM and I saw I was like going through my phone and I saw that it had just dropped. It was like I have to watch this, and I'm like I didn't even know what it was about, and I was just watching it and it was so fucking scary. I could not leave my car. Yeah, and I'm just in my car with windows all around me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean part of that is like our imagination.
Speaker 4: It shows you how strong the mind is, you know, like what we can. It's like, you know, when I was a kid.
Speaker 1: A pile of clothes on the floor or a pillow misshaped would look my imagination would make it so much right, and I will run with that like, oh my god, yeah, that's the blob coming to get me right now. If like, let's say I have like a robe hanging on my door, and I know that it's the robe when I turn my lights off, and then I look at it and it looks like something different, like it looks like somebody's hanging on my door.
Speaker 4: I know, my I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think I've trained my mind enough now to like that's the robe. And if you get up and like, you idiot, that's the robe.
Speaker 2: But even after having an experience with what I would consider a ghost, yeah, you still can. You're still able to be like, ni'san a ghost, it's a blob, or it's clothes or whatever.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, the actual clothes, because I do know that it's it's clothing, Like I don't. I don't believe my robe is going to come up live. If my robe comes alive, I'm running out yo yo.
Speaker 4: I saw have a balcony.
Speaker 1: My apartment has a balcony right and they were doing construction in the building close to it. And one night I was just sitting on my couch with the balcony door open, eating in an asai bowl, and a rat ran in my apartment from the balcony. The rat looked terrified. But what the rat didn't know is I'm more terrified of rats. I threw up my asai bowl in the air. I did not have on shoes. I did was almost naked. I ran straight out the door, barefoot, down the stairs out my building until I saw security and I'm screaming like a mad woman. Security is like, and I mean, I looked like somebody assaulted me.
Speaker 4: They were like, oh my god, what happened.
Speaker 1: Well, I was like, it's been They think it's a person in my apartment. I'm going crazy. And then when I finally calmed down, they were like, what is it. I was like, and an, it is something my apartment. They thinking it's a rat, it's, you know, a possum.
Speaker 4: I was like a rat. They looked at me like a rat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but rats have so many diseases that that's a genuine thing to be scared of.
Speaker 1: You're lucky I didn't move out the apartment. That's how much I don't mess with Rodent no, you know. And so security came in my building and they.
Speaker 4: Got the rat out. But also I left.
Speaker 1: I left my apartment for a month because I couldn't stay there because of the rat. Because not because of course I didn't. So first of all, my my building minute, they had to come in. They had to send everybody in to move all my furniture, refrigerator, washing dryer, to make sure there were no openings. That's how paranoid I was. They had to take pictures to show me there's no openings. That rat was just that rat came through the balcony and left. It was a freak accident. Yeah, right, But I could. I left that night it happened. I grabbed, I grabbed what I could really quick, and I stayed out of my apartment for like a month.
Speaker 2: See, but why weren't you like that when there was a man next to your bed.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I think because I knew that that was spirit, like ghosts are still spirit.
Speaker 4: It's still spirit. And I know that. I know that what I believe about spirits are.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they're lost, sometimes they're good, sometimes they're bad. But ultimately, in this world, we still have the power.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I don't rats. Rats are very real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, rats are just I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know. That's a real thing. I grew up in New York City.
Speaker 1: I've encountered rats more often than I would like to. So rats are very real and terrifying for me that once that that ghosty or whatever you want to call them. You know, who knows what, like, we'll never know, but I know.
Speaker 2: That I know it's scary.
Speaker 4: It's it is.
Speaker 1: It is scary when you think about it, because you especially if it looks a little bit dark, you think that it's negative, you know, But I don't. I don't know who that. I don't know who that was. But I also know that I you know, like like you said, I have good energy. So I also do believe that I'm protected in the spirit world.
Speaker 2: I could see that.
Speaker 1: I do believe that, and so even when I get a little bit wonky, you know, I think, and I think the more that I live and the more that I grow, I get even more comfortable with being protected in the spirit world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally. So, Now, are you interested in having more ghosts or no?
Speaker 4: No, no, no.
Speaker 2: What about so you're you're not gonna go on a ghost with me? No, you're not going to see. One thing that we talk about some news on this show is I'm obsessed with on eBay, they sell like haunted dolls and like haunted objects, which like who knows if they really are, but they say it's haunted. If I bought one for you, you wouldn't accept the guests.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: Wait, I was actually right before I was talking to you tonight. I was on eBay and I was just looking like, I.
Speaker 1: Don't even show it to me because I have one of those memory if you show it, okay, I won't be able to get it.
Speaker 4: Don't even show it to me.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you like a description of one?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, not not a visual description like what they What these people do is they'll tell you the backstory of the ghost that's attached to the doll. And they're just so they're basically like, if you buy this doll, this is who's coming with it?
Speaker 4: You want it, and people actually buy it like they like that.
Speaker 2: I guess I don't know. So this doll, which I won't describe what it looks like, it says this is Marie. She's just says she's sixteen years old and died from meningitis in the eighteen hundreds. She has told me that she's a very that she had a very good life before she got sick, and she really doesn't want to pass over till she finds her family. Oh, this is all sad. Marie does cry sometimes at night because she misses her family so much. She does move around the house in different rooms on her own free will. When Marie died, she died at the hospital and in her bed instead of the hospital. She has told me her family owned a ranch with horses. She has mostly positive energy. I have only had her for a month or so, and I'm not sure of other things she may do. Please remember that she is being shipped, so she may be scared or shy when you receive her, and don't give up on her. I will miss her and hope she finds a fami family who will treat her right. Then, Why is this person selling it if there's whatever, and then it says it always says this. Per eBay's rules and regulations, you are purchasing a physical doll, no promises of the same experience or others happening. eBay forbids the sales of intangible items. You are only purchasing a doubt. So basically you legally can't sell a spirit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, basically, you know, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't quite as much as that stuff does scare me, like the thought of it, And I don't have like dolls in my house instead, like like inanimate objects that take on the look of.
Speaker 4: A human or an animal or something.
Speaker 1: I've never even as a kid, I never did that, like played with dolls and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: But I would literally have.
Speaker 1: To see a doll walk across the room. And if a doll walked across the room, the doll could have the room.
Speaker 4: That's no longer my room. I'm done. You'll never see me in that room again or that.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like, I don't, Well, I'm just saying, if you know it's the holiday season, if you would like a present, I'd be happy to get you. Marie the sixteen year old make it.
Speaker 1: They always make the dog they see that's like scary. But then if you think about something like remember.
Speaker 2: Ted, Oh yeah, a Teddy Bear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a teddy that's like a fun Teddy Bear. M I mean that's that's what what would you describe Ted? There's like a just like a thirty year old douche.
Speaker 2: That No, that's a ghost, a ghost inside of a Teddy Bear.
Speaker 4: Exactly, but a fun ghost, a really funier response.
Speaker 2: So you would you be open to a fun ghost?
Speaker 4: No? I just like, if you got human qualities, I want you to look like a human. Oh okay, yeah, I want you to just be a human.
Speaker 2: But what about people that say, like, oh, my dog is just like, you know, a human.
Speaker 4: I don't that's their life, Like I don't have I don't have that. I don't know that, you know. I was staying on stage one night.
Speaker 1: I was like, after I killed this fly, I had killed this fly and I felt bad after I killed the fly, like.
Speaker 4: Dang, what's the fly?
Speaker 1: That was just like playing, you know, like having fun. And then I was like, or what if the fly and then the other fly that was with it? Because I don't know, for some reason, I just made them a duo. I was like, it started buzzing, like really loud, and I was like, what if it's trying to tell me something? And I was like, I feel so bad, like if anybody was sent back, you know, as another creature to tell me something, like if you get sent back it's like an insect or a rodent, I'm never going to get the message exactly.
Speaker 2: So I just that could have been someone that was like, girl, don't do this or do that.
Speaker 4: I never well, I said that to the fly.
Speaker 1: I was like, what what do you want?
Speaker 4: I said.
Speaker 2: I was like, might have been somebody trying to give you a message.
Speaker 4: I'm saying I'll never know. I'll never know, you won't I'll never know.
Speaker 2: Well, do you want to listen to some ghost voices?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: God, it's gonna keep you up at night, it is, but yeah, don't. I don't want to do that. Don't put that know if it.
Speaker 1: Is, But you know what, I have a late night spot tonight, so there'll be like a good amount of time and spot up the improv.
Speaker 4: The improv is haunted. He was gonna send me a comedy store.
Speaker 2: Well, because that one is haunted.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The Improv. There's been stories, but I think I have a pretty good grasp of what's haunted or not, and I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 4: You know where I'm fund.
Speaker 2: You know where I think it's haunted at the improv is the upstairs in the bar. Do you ever go up there?
Speaker 4: Rarely?
Speaker 2: But I feel like everyone's very rarely up there. But I think that the little side room up there, there's I had a feeling up there one time.
Speaker 1: But yeah, whenever i'm like backstage in like the main room or sometimes if you've ever had to go like up like almost where the like like upstairs in the comedy So not where the belly room is, but there's.
Speaker 2: An offices are and stuff.
Speaker 1: Not just not but have you ever tried to get up into the like sound booth now the main room? Oh that that is spooky as fuck up there.
Speaker 2: Well you know it is confirmed haunted, is it? Oh my god, it's super famously haunted.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, who's there?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it's like old mafia ghosts. It used to be like a mafia run place.
Speaker 4: But that's great. They don't care. They're just there.
Speaker 2: Well they're not trying to bother, no, justin Martindale came on here and he has some spooky spooky So a lot of comics have ghost story. Yeah, next time you're there, if you want to stay up all night, ask around and be like, is this place haunted? And people will tell you.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know, I know, I've heard that a lot.
Speaker 1: I used to like do a lot of shows at the Comedy Store, But I mean, I don't want to know.
Speaker 4: I like, I like being a blue is to ignorance?
Speaker 2: Is blue?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I don't.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's listen to ghost voice. Okay, okay, it is time for EVP or ev Please. Do you know what EVP is?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's electronic voice phenomenon. So it's like when in like ghost hunting, people record ghosts, like they just hold out a recorder and ask questions and then sometimes they hear. Sometimes it's like and then they think the ghost is saying like, oh the ghost is mad at me, or like I don't know, like that it's up. It's like we can't.
Speaker 4: Hear it with that with our ear. They have to kind of turn.
Speaker 2: The Sometimes sometimes they're crystal clear. Oh wow, okay, but it's up to the ghost hunter to determine what they believe the ghost is saying. Okay, So I like to go to YouTube. I like to find EVPs, and I like to have my guests, my guests guess what they think the ghost hunter this ghost is saying. Okay, and sometimes it's an EVP, and sometimes it's an ev.
Speaker 4: Police And what's the ev police?
Speaker 2: Like? More like?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, Okay, here's the first one. Now, this is from East Coast Paranormal. Uh is the name of the YouTube channel, and it's from the haunted Hinsdale House in New in Hinsdale, New York. You ever been to Hinsdale? No, I haven't either, but it this place is spooky. Okay. It is like a very famous haunted house that is now a place that some guy that's really into paranormal investigator or girler. I'm not sure who it is, but I know famous, like a paranormal investigator owns this place and now people can like pay to go and like go ghost hunting. But wait, wait, I also found this article. I'll just read you real quick. Okay, It's called the Hensdale House. This is I found this article on weekinweird dot Com. And okay, so in the early seventies, the Dandy family moved into this the century old farmhouse, thinking that they finally finally found their dream home in the country, but they would soon discover that the truth was far more terrifying. Within days, they began to experience strange paranormal activity that only continued to grow worse as time went on. Wait is this going to keep you up in a day? Okay? Most often the phenomenon. The phenomena would manifest in the form of mysterious of mysterious phone calls, oh shit, sorry, and polterguys activities. Sometimes, and at any point, this is too much, tap out? Okay, let me know. Sometimes the family would even hear chanting emanating from the nearby woods. After chalking the strange activity up to over active imaginations, the Dandy family then began seeing full body apparitions of a way in white, bizarre animal human hybrids, even what they believed could be demonic non human entities. One of the more frightening stories the family would go on to tell was of a night when they noticed a group of strange faces staring into their windows. However, mister Dandy ran outside to chase away the trespassers. The faces reversed and were then peering back at him from inside the house.
Speaker 4: Ooh, that sound like us.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It was at this point that the hauntings began to turn violent. Objects began levitating around the house, and at one point a lamp from the living room threw itself at one of the Dandy daughters. The last straw came when mister Dandy experienced a state of amnesia, amnesia unable to remember one of the most frightening incidents. So anyway, it goes on. It's a great read. But they talk about how they had a priest come and apparently the place is still haunted, and some lady whose name is Claire Miller, she wrote a book in the year two thousand called Echoes of a Haunting, which was about her time when she lived there in the seventies, and it has now been seen on the TV show A Haunting and Paranormal Lockdown. And they got ghosts is basically what I'm saying. Okay, so let's hear the first voice. Tell me what you think it says. Okay, So first the paranorm mimesticator goes, do you remember us from last time? And then this is what the voice says, Okay, so there's a lot of background noise, but it's a whisper. Can you hear anything?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no, no, okay, is it a now we don't b doy toes see who.
Speaker 2: Are you or d just not really anything. Let's try it. No, we don't.
Speaker 4: Huh you don't let me answer.
Speaker 2: Well, you said no, no, no, it was not Derrito, so.
Speaker 4: I definitely didn't think it was Dorito's.
Speaker 1: I would say that it was no, we don't, but like it could be no, we don't, or it could be nothing.
Speaker 2: It could be yeah, I don't know, because he said do you remember us, and they go, I don't know you They said, no, we don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that sounds It definitely sounds like somebody could be like scream.
Speaker 4: Whispering, scream whispering. Yeah, I mean you know, like like yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could be I have another one. Okay, it's from the same investigation. And what is it saying? I heard again?
Speaker 4: I don't know why. I feel like they about to make a song.
Speaker 2: They're about to what I mean, you hear like a couple like a couple of times with a beat under here, yeahs that beat?
Speaker 4: What did they say, what do you think they're saying?
Speaker 2: Well, I'll give you some options. Is it a.
Speaker 6: Okay, b I'm dead, see you're a bitch, or d fine.
Speaker 2: I'll text you.
Speaker 4: Fine, I'll text you. It actually sounds like it actually sounds like I'm okay.
Speaker 1: But but only because you put it in my mind before you.
Speaker 2: Said those things.
Speaker 4: I couldn't even make out.
Speaker 2: But you know what they think it says. They think it says I'm dad.
Speaker 4: But why would it go say that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe they're realizing that they're not alive anymore. I don't know who knows. It's all just as interpretation.
Speaker 4: Unless there's a missing child, a missing person. I don't know why I said child a.
Speaker 1: Missing person and that ghost is trying to say.
Speaker 2: Stop looking for me, I'm dead.
Speaker 4: Or not stop looking for me. I'm dead.
Speaker 1: But let you know, let somebody know who is looking for me that I'm dead. You don't have to like I'm dead. I'm not alive in the world, you know.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Do you ever go to psychics or have you been to one?
Speaker 4: I have, Yes, I've been to psychics. And readers are the same thing.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, there's different things I mean there's like people, the cars, there's tarot cars, there's psychic mediums, there's I mean, yeah, have you you've been to people that do that have those abilities?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Funny enough.
Speaker 1: My friend actually got me, uh a gift for my birthday of a psychic reading. I told her she didn't have to give me anything, so I understand how that is the same sou and she everything she said was not correct. I got to ask her direct questions and she gave me the answers, and none of them were correct.
Speaker 4: I mean, things as simple as is this show going to get picked up?
Speaker 1: I had shot at that time, I had shot a bunch of pilots and it was one that I really liked, and so I specified. I was like, is this gonna She was like, absolutely, it's most certainly gonna nothing nothing but every question. I'm just giving you an example of one question. But I asked, like, really simple tangible you know nothing, absolutely nothing, absolutely nothing.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a good I think that there are a lot of people that have realized like it's a great way to get money out of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this this I went on a date with this guy was dating for a little while. Our second date he took me to a psychic, like you know, one of those psychics where you drive by and they have like a house and it's like, come in for a psychic reading.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a storefront psychic exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: And so we went to one. We actually went to one right on bar Ham. Okay, yeah, when you get off the one on one, huh, off on bar Ham, you like make a rite off the one on one going north or west whatever. And she saw us separately, like one of us sat on the couch in the living room and the other one just went back into like a private room with her, and we each had readings. And I remember when she first when I first walked in, we sat down and she took like, you know's like a quick second, and she was like this is just for fun, right, And I was like what do you mean. She was like, you and him, that's just for fun, right, And I was like what do you mean. She was like, yeah, that's just for fun. That's not Yeah, she said, that's not You're not serious about this. And when I ifever I talk to psychics, I never want to give them any indication that they're you know, I'm just like, yeah, you tell.
Speaker 2: Me, Yeah, that's how you find out. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: And so then she was like, yeah, no, she said, I mean enjoy, enjoy yourself. But I mean, come on, let's be for real.
Speaker 4: And I wasn't sure if she was like.
Speaker 1: Insulting him or if it was something that she knew.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, like.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, I know good psychics. If you ever want to go to one, Okay, I know one. I know a few that have been very accurate.
Speaker 4: So can I be really honest with you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So.
Speaker 1: I think that in this one psychic one psychic, that the one reading that I had from her at the two major things that I remember, she said, the three major things, they were.
Speaker 2: All right, oh wow, Okay.
Speaker 1: So she said, she said that this she picked up on the same thing that my friend you're halo, Yeah, she said, but she said it's actually your She said, it's actually a female relative. She was like, I believe that it's your grandmother.
Speaker 4: And I think that.
Speaker 1: She's just she's always watching over, she's always protecting you, right, And I was like, okay, and one of my grandmothers is dead and she I really liked her. And she told me something about the guy that I would see my boyfriend at the time. It was so accurate. It all came through true. And she told me something about a project that I was working on, and it all exactly happened as she said it.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: But the thing about what she said is right when I sat down in her chair. Because I'm not really comfortable with them, I always say, like a prayer first, right, and so she but I don't say I don't do a prayer like they can see me do a prayer. But I know what I'm doing right, Like the moment you and I start talking about ghost stuff, I just start praying in my.
Speaker 4: Head too seriously.
Speaker 2: But you don't know.
Speaker 1: You have no idea that I'm doing it right. Yeah, yeah, so she says to me before she starts, she was like, she was like, I'm gonna talk to you and I'll reach She was like, but you don't really need me to do it. She was like, you all, you have your own connection. And I didn't say anything, right, like, I didn't confirm or deny it because I don't feel like I'm a psychic or reader. But I trust myself more than I trust anything. Any person that has a connection to the spirit world or has a third eye. You get what I'm saying. So I'm like, well, I could well if it's about having spiritual guys, you know guys, I feel like I can consult.
Speaker 2: Them myself totally. I always feel like we all have really strong intuitions. It's just a matter of listening to it. A lot of people don't want to. They they're too afraid they want to something else looks shiny. It's like with dating where you're like, this guy is so cute, but he's like got a drug problem, but he's so cute, and it's like, you know you're not supposed to be with him or whatever. You know, and you know if you have those feelings, but you're just you keep telling yourself, yeah, but like it might, this might be great or whatever. It's like, no, listen to yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah I think, I think I agree with you. But I think that also to a lot of people need confirmation. They need someone else to solidify, you know, like like make them feel like what they're thinking or believing is true. Like that's what makes it true if somebody else is also saying it.
Speaker 2: But that's what I love a psychic for is when I'm on the fence about something like I really like my intuition is telling me I should not take this job or whatever, but everyone else is telling me I should. And it's like, okay, I'm gonna go to say I can see what they have to to me. That's like flipping a coin. If it's like if it's a psychic, I trust, and I'm like, if they say I should do it, then I'm gonna do it. No, No, that's just me.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, and I get it because my friend who bought me the past, she is the same way. She really really has strong intuition, but she's also very indecisive, and I think it's because she doesn't trust herself. But me, it's really interesting and this may be very narcissistic of me, but I trust myself more than I trust anybody else. So I think the difference is like, when I decide to do something, the next step in the decision is being okay with it, right, And so for most people, as much as you want to decide, the only way you can be okay with it is if somebody else comes and confirms it.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But me, I don't really need that because I'm already once I make the decision, I've already decided I'm okay with this, so of course it's the right decision. Yeah, whatever happens, because I've already accepted it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel that way. Do you ever feel that way? Sometimes? Like if you've committed to doing like a stand up set or something, and then you get there or like it's about time and you're like, I don't feel like doing it, but you're like I have to, Like I have to do it, and either I'm gonna hate it or I'm gonna love it. But I made the decision and now it's up to me to do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I get to shows and I'm like, oh, why did I Oh my god, it's gonna be I just need to hurry up and do it and get out of here and it'll be like the best show I know. I'm yeah, And then sometimes I have high expectations like ooh, this is the show and I'm like.
Speaker 2: H see, and that's that. But that is the energy too, that you're giving off.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: People sometimes they relate to that in a funny way where they're like maybe those person seems over it, but it's like so funny I don't know. Are you a religious person?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What kind of religion?
Speaker 4: Muslim?
Speaker 2: Muslim? That's my thought.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so what.
Speaker 2: Do Muslim people believe even in like the spirit, realm and ghosts and like is that a thing?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know about how that much.
Speaker 4: I don't know well, but I know whenever I have a bad dream, my mom used to always tell me to what is she.
Speaker 6: Does?
Speaker 1: She tell me to throw something over my left shoulder or something like that, But I remember it's a certain prayer in Arabic that my mom always would tell me to recite. She no, she wouldn't tell me to throw something. She would tell me to look over at my left look over my left shoulder and recite al Fatiha, which is the first sora of the Koran. It's like the versus in the Koran and Koran. And now that I'm thinking about, like at the time, I would just do what she's saying. But now that I'm like explaining it to you, it makes sense. So when Muslims pray, at the end of our prayer, we uh say something to both our shoulders, like both are like this is good. The over the right shoulder is good and over the left shoulder. Are is anything bad? But you give it equal So you take equal prayer, you get what I'm saying. Like, and so if she's telling me when I'm having a bad dream to do it to my left over my left shoulder, that means I'm speaking directly. I'm speaking the prayer directly to that bad energy or bad spirit or.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Yeah. I don't know much about that religion at all. I love hearing that. Yeah, So well tell people what you got going on where we can find you. I know that you just got like a bunch of new fans.
Speaker 1: Oh that's wonderful, you guys can. I'm on social media Zanab Johnson on I mostly do Twitter and Instagram. So Zane ab Johnson's z A I N A B. Johnson. My website is zaneap dot com. I have a bunch of fun stuff coming out in the new year. So if you guys keep up with me on social media, you'll find out about all that stuff. And I have my own podcast that you guys can check out. It's called Honest T with Z h O n E S T E A one word like the Drink with Z. It's on Spotify, iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher, just everywhere you can get podcasts.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, check me out.
Speaker 2: Ah that was Zaynab Johnson. She's amazing and I hope that you can check her out because her stand up is just truly incredible. I love Zaynab so much. So thank you guys for listening, and I really hope you have a wonderful end of this year. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas if you celebrate that. We still have one more episode left for this year, and we're onto the next year, and pretty soon we'll be hitting our one year anniversary of this show. I can't even believe it, so I thank you guys so much for listening. Please follow me on Instagram at Roz dress Fales. Rate this show five stars, on Apple Podcasts and anywhere you can do that and give us a review, especially if you have a ghost story, or you can write it in the Facebook group which is called Ghosted by Roz dress Fales. If you're also looking for another holiday gift for someone, I'm on Cameo. You can find me at Roz dress Fales on there. Please buy tickets to the live show happening the twenty first of January at Cavern Club Theater at Casita del Campo in Los Angeles, California.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me.
Speaker 3: Okay, Bye, Starbans.
Speaker 4: There a pod a podcast network,