Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use Code Money Moves. That's Code Money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yas four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven, or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting. Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on the amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: The fort nine is motivated to get a good party deal done sorted than later. Should the forty nineers signed party to a long term deal oho? Or should they use the franchise tag on it?
Speaker 1: And listen, They're not going to franchise the quarterback. You're not gonna upset him. He's already been playing on minimum waves. I hate saying it like that because it is.
Speaker 4: It Autimore upset that they didn't care about upset Lamar.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 4: I just said on j.
Speaker 2: But the franchise be playing on the franchise tag?
Speaker 1: Oh that yeah, that was right, he sure did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know they know I know a lot of teams kicking themselves in the butt. Hey, Atlanta, factors that one hundred and eighty that you gave a bunch of time. You could on another forty million. That gave that to Lamar Jackson. Now can you imagine Lamar Jackson and Atlanta? Oh my goodness, we'll never know. We'll never know. We'll never know unless she's playing. That would have been the second coming to Michael Be. That would have been a second O. Can you imagine him on that turf in that building, man, that man that had been so many eight he did have been just as many eights jerseys as they were seven at the apex of Mike Be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's that city. Listen, Lamar Jackson in Atlanta, they would have been cooking. Boy, they were cooking because he is a raven.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and he's only gonna be a raven. He ain't being here now. He's gonna have a statue out front just like Ray Lewis.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be the best greatest Raven in the NFL, in raven history. And they've had some great ones. You know, you got Raid, and you got Obden, and you got Read and you got subbed, but Lamar Jackson is gonna go down to the greatest raven ever. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But and then back back to the perty situation, you know, good and will they franchising purity?
Speaker 2: You know that? Okay?
Speaker 1: You know, come on now, come on now, you know they I'm not trying to. I'm trying to. I'm trying to keep it cute here. You know, good, well, they're not franchising peridy. You know, they're gonna they're gonna take care They're gonna take care of I'm gonna I'm gonna just leave it at that. They're gonna take care.
Speaker 2: Of and they should. But the question is thought Joe. The question. Yeah, he's been to an NFC championshi, he been the two NFC Championship games.
Speaker 4: He's been to a Super Bowl this year, had a lot of injuries.
Speaker 2: What's the number? Are we putting him at fifty five to sixty million or are we somewhere between thirty five and forty five million. Let's that's the question. I don't think the question is the deal. I think it's the number in the deal.
Speaker 1: Right I say, I say thirty thirty forty five, thirty thirty thirty forty five range. You know, I'm not sure you know what is agent may be thinking of what his agent wants to do, but knowing an agent, the agent wants to get as much as possible.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they trying to because everybody's trying to reset the market. I'm sure he's tried to, like, hey, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 1: Let's go down a little bit. Now we talk about brock Pert this we ain't talking about reset the market type quarterback.
Speaker 2: Now. All I know is hold on, He's done something Dak Prescott has never done, been to an NFC championship game, going to the Super Bowl, that got sixty So what's your argument for probably not to get sixty two? You want to hear it.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, when it comes to negotiation and they go in there with that and put it on the table and say it just like that right there on paper, and slap that down, slap that down on brother Lynsay's desk and whoever's got to see it. But you ain't got no argument. You go what I'm saying, You had no argument, But listen, as a football person, as a football person that understands the game and understand the different positions, you know, Rock Prudy is not a sixty million dollars quarterback. And I mean that with no disrespect.
Speaker 2: All I know is it says the market, says I am, because okay, look at all the guys that got fifty five million in above, how many of them have been to an NFC championship a championship game that got sixty million? He's never had, right, what's the guy in Jacksonville, Trevor Lawrence? He never had tour? He never had.
Speaker 1: So when you think about it, when you think about a quarterback making that kind of money, sixty million or above, you're looking at a quarterback that you say to yourself, well, you know what, even with the injuries that have happened around me, my quarterback, his plate can elevate everybody else. Yes, when everybody is here, his plate is still playing at that elevated level. So what goes on around him, it doesn't matter because we're paying him sixty million dollars and he can do what Patrick mahone will do well in moments when it no no.
Speaker 2: No no no U k U. But let me ask you this, if I took, if I took, if I took if I took a chase from Burrow, you still believe he can get him to the AFC Championship Game. I'm just I'm gonna leave him t Higgins, I'm gonna leave him everybody else, but I'm taking Chase.
Speaker 1: It be a little bit more difficult. It'll be ok difficult because where're gonna get the production from. You have to be that more creative offensively and trying to fill out fill out the production that Chase would give you if he was on the field. So how do you ask off recording that makes hitt job that more that much more difficult somewhere that Chase would give you on the offense.
Speaker 2: And he said what he said, Well, why you trying to tell me I didn't elevate my play? Tell me other than Patrick Mahomes, who could.
Speaker 1: I've rested my case?
Speaker 2: I mean, because that's my argument if I'm his agent, I'm saying, you're telling me, well, you know this guy? Uh he lost Juwan Jennings. He I mean, Jenny's was out for a game or two. I think, uh, are you went I earning the season? He was lost for receivers McCaffrey, we lost Mason, We lost Barrendo for for a game, Okay, de Bow didn't consistent this year. Yeah, we end up losing mc trent. So I'm just trying to figure out other than my homes now. Josh Allen makes a compelling place because he lost your two top receivers, and you see where he got them in the playoffs. So John Allen agent, and they're about to do a big deal with him. He's probably gonna get two eighty five three hundred million. Josh Allen.
Speaker 1: He just got paid.
Speaker 2: He about to get paid again already. Yes, he got paid two years ago, three years ago. It's tied up. That's quarterback. We don't let them get We don't let them get too far into the deal. O Joe.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: That's everybody else we let get far into the deal, not the quarterback, right, Okay, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me tell you back. Not certain quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm glad you hear that up.
Speaker 2: That's ass rac the laughing Jordan. Oh, he got my track can full of beer cans, bier. It's you know, ask from from the side. She got to pick up truck. She be throwing the cans right in the back. But look they said, they're motivated. Yeah, you don't want to have this thing lingering on Joe all. You want to get it done as sooner rather than later. Let's get a number. Uh, they're gonna lose some people, though, Would I be surprised if Trent left? No, you got Bowser? Yeah, you got Bowser. Uh making big dollars. Uh, think about it. Her finger is up, there is ward it's up? Yeah. Uh, what you gonna probably want to read? No, I don't know when the last time Fredd and Warner went in. He's probably gonna run to do something with this deal. Really nice. You got de Bo, you got a U, you got Kittle, and now you're about to pay a guy fifty mil right, I say forty forty five. Forty five is a good number, Trent go. I'm gonna tell you who gonna pay Trent top dollar?
Speaker 1: The chief Absolutely, absolutely, because the left and right tackle play when the Chiefs has been a visimal all season long.
Speaker 2: Oh you check this out, yo. Milton Third responds to angry Patriots fans on IG Live who were mad about not getting the first overall pick. He says, I ain't playing football since preseason. If y'all was in my shoes. Y'all were given an opportunity to play. Would y'all go out there and not show up and not show out so y'all can talk all about me. If I lose, I don't blame him. That's what I'm saying. Look, the ain't got nothing to do with me. That's an organization thinking. That's y'all mindset. Oh lou no athletes?
Speaker 4: Sorry, why like that?
Speaker 2: We're we're program May you think I got up lift all those damn weights I hear practicing in the cold to try to lose.
Speaker 1: Not not not at all, Not at all. You put too much work, too much sacrifice to even get to that point, to get to your childhood treaty in the NFL say, oh, we're doing it on purpose.
Speaker 2: And I'm trying to show Joe. I'm trying to show that, hey, if they want to move on there, I can build a solid backup somewhere. I'm trying to stay in the league definitely, because if I go out there, bull job, guess what I'm gonna become, Just like y'all fans.
Speaker 1: Man, that's a good one, boy, that's a good one. That's exactly what's gonna happen. You listen to the fans too long. You be up in the stands just.
Speaker 2: Like they are.
Speaker 1: Right rite it along with them because the mentality, the mentality is different.
Speaker 2: As a fan, it never happens. Never have to understand they're looking at for the best interest of the team. I'm trying to win a game, because guess what if they get I might not be here they get good. I'm not here to benefit from it. Oh yeah, we we appreciate what y'all gonna do for Milton. Ain't nobody gonna pay no salary that man, not the league. Oh no, Joe, do your fan do what you do? You did right.
Speaker 4: You showed the Patriots that you could be a serviceable backup. You excuse me. You also opened some other teams eye to let them know you can play them.
Speaker 2: Little bit. I like it. I bit my damn lip.
Speaker 1: Cover your mouth.
Speaker 2: Don't do that, Oh Joe, I didn't cover by I mean, look o, Joe, I covered my If you saw that.
Speaker 1: Well, I ain't got nine. I need some stray, I need some disinfectant.
Speaker 2: There you go. But hey, Joe, you acquitted yourself. Well, you didn't get an opportunity to play much but in the last game of the season, you showed out. You did your thing, bro, and congratulations, you showed people, You showed the you showed the Patriots, whoever the coming in there, they're like, hey, we got a nice little backup. Hey, you're gonna be on the roster next year. Can make yourself a little money. Go make yourself a little money. Oh yeah, yeah, But no, don't listen to the fans, Joe. They fans for a reason. Let them cheer and boo and do whatever they want to do. But you're going out there, you ain't. It ain't your job. Your job is to go out there and play, play well, keep you keeping to be gainfully employed. That is your job, Joe. And you did that. And I believe you're gonna have a job next year with the Patriot And if you don't, you showed that you could play in this league. You showed that gonna be somewhere, absolutely and not off in the stands cheering like they are. So I ain't got no problem with what he did, Oh Joe. The NFL will consider replacing the on side kick with an alternative proposal that has been mentioned in the year's past. Instead of attempting the on sidekick. Teams would get one down to convert fourth and twenty and if they get twenty yards, they would maintain a possession of the ball. How many times you see the team pick up for a twenty yard That ain't nothing.
Speaker 1: Hey, but I'm just saying, the difficulty in getting twenty yards in one shot is very very very rare.
Speaker 4: So the so so then they don't, they don't pick up. So you ain't never seen nobody get a twenty yard game.
Speaker 1: And it's very very rare. It can happen. It happens many.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, get off.
Speaker 4: You know how many?
Speaker 1: How many players?
Speaker 2: You know? How many?
Speaker 1: How many plays? How many players in the.
Speaker 2: Playbook for for yeah, how many? How many?
Speaker 4: How many will we fit the fined out? On average?
Speaker 2: How many twenty yard plays happened in an NFL game? It ain't.
Speaker 1: And I know one thing, it ain't gonna be many.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, guess what happened. Guess what happened. You get a penalty, You get a holding penalty in some little contact. Ill hands to the faith. That's a faith. That's the first time that you have to rely on you have to. You have to hope that happens. You have to hope that happened. Let me ask you a question. How did we not see penalty tonight? Yeah, you saw two of them that guess what in negated interception?
Speaker 1: Well, hold on, hold on, we're saying four than twenty, eliminate the on side kickoff and hope that there's a penalty on the plane. What if you don't get the penalty?
Speaker 2: Okay, oh oh Joe, think about what you just said. What if you don't get the play, but what we get the call?
Speaker 1: If there's no holding call, I'd rather what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Do you think do you think the on side kick, the conventional on side kick is more or less difficult than a fourth and twenty play, which is more difficult to happen up in.
Speaker 1: Twenty that an on side kick. Yes, if you got a kicker that knows how to kick the goddamn ball and they have the third bounce go up in there, you know what the problem is. The goddamn kickers don't know how to make the goddamn ball bounce. Listen, let me get me, let me let me say something, especially to the chat people need to understand what the on side kick is supposed to look like. The kicker is supposed to kick the ball. It's supposed to hit the ground on the third bounce, the ball is supposed to bounce and go up. Nobody, nobody is perfected that yet for some guy, Jim Prey, I don't know why. If the on side kick is supposed to be basically the way before.
Speaker 2: You do that, what's the old side conversion rate? Give me the on side conversion rate?
Speaker 1: Hey on, you know, you know you know what I'm talking, abru. I know you see the on side kick that the right way right?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I know.
Speaker 1: You take that bounce, hit that and it goes all the way up and it basically from the jump ball. But nobody's been able to do it. I'm not sure what the kickers are doing to these days.
Speaker 2: Nobody.
Speaker 4: The on side kick is four percent? Four percent right now?
Speaker 2: How many times do you think there's a twenty I guarantee you there are more than four percent twenty yard players in the NFL in a game.
Speaker 1: No, not four than twenty, oh Joe.
Speaker 2: But if it's a penalty, there's so many things can happen. If that's a hypothetical. What if it ain't okay, you don't get anything. The percentage is justice. Look, you just gave a hypothetical. If it hit that perfect bounce and get it, Well, that's a hypotheticals.
Speaker 1: It's really not. It really not hit the perfect bounce. Its technique. It's a technique to it. It's a technique that I've mastered.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter if I lock it up perfectly.
Speaker 2: I still gonna recover it if my guys blocked the guys because you got one guy that's gonna try to end my third bounce, he's running the edge to try to get it. Now, I get my guys up front to lock it now. Green Bay messed it up against Seattle because what was supposed to happen to Tity was supposed to block and Jordan Nelson was supposed to feel it.
Speaker 4: But what he did is he blocked back up. So now I'm gonna coach it up right.
Speaker 2: I believe there's a greater chance of converting fourth and twenty than it is actually getting all side kick.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. I think the percentage is the same or maybe even lower than the on side kick.
Speaker 2: Four percent of the on side the Ravens have eighty five plays of twenty yards or more. Eighty five, So guess.
Speaker 1: What, o cho, they have eighty five. They have eighty five players of twenty yards and more on first, second, and third down.
Speaker 2: Not for it, o jo, but no, ocho, it doesn't matter. You just looking at the down. I'm looking at twenty yards. What difference does it make? So that's at least so in seventeen games. In seventeen games, guess what, o cho, how many is that? That's like four game, isn't it.
Speaker 1: No, it's not happening.
Speaker 2: On that's five.
Speaker 1: That's almost five a game. You gotta think about it. This is a situation that's almost five a game. It's a situational football. This is an on side kick. And instead of doing on how many all side kicks shot, you wouldn't have one shot at for the twenty. You are not getting that as often as you think it's not happening.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, you're gonna pick up fourth to twenty more than you're gonna get an on side kick. I can assure you.
Speaker 1: A vout, No, absolutely not. It's not happening. You're making it sound like the out there playing flag football. This ain't flag football.
Speaker 2: You're not just oh Choe, no, oh Joe, you looking at the You looking at first second of third. I'm looking at twenty yards.
Speaker 1: You're not twenty yards. You know how hard it is to get twenty yards?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Do.
Speaker 4: It's even harder to get an old side kick recovery.
Speaker 2: That's my point.
Speaker 1: Difficulty is about the saying. I'm telling you, oh Joe, this made out of his mind? Chat unk you tripping? And if the chat is agreeing with you, is something wrong with them too. I know how difficult it is to get twenty damn yards.
Speaker 2: It is not more difficult to get twenty yards than it is an on side recovery.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, man, I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: That's why it's only four percent.
Speaker 1: It's equivalent. It's equivalent.
Speaker 2: It is not equivalent.
Speaker 1: It's about four percent as well. Do you do you understand? I wish they had a defensive player that was in the chat, that actually plays in the NFL right now, so they can tell you how dimple it is to get twenty yards and what you can and listen all the things you can do defensively to make sure a team doesn't get twenty yard.
Speaker 4: You need o jo, But there's so many o cho. But see, harr's the fase.
Speaker 2: What can the defense the defenders when he's trying to recover it, there's a lot of things that he He can't really do anything wrong. All he can do is mess up mess recovery. You on fourth and twenty, you guess what you could jump outside? Now fourth and fifteen, you can illegal hands to the face, that's first down. You can do illegal contact, that's first down. You can face man, that's first down. Guess what else you can do, O joe? How many rough in the passes you've seen that rent to a first down? Right?
Speaker 1: Now, that's that's hoping for a penalty. Everything, every everything you just say is hoping that something else goes wrong so we can get the first down. But what are you hoping for on the old side? You're hoping for the ball to pop up so to get get it, So you're hoping it's not likely Neither one of.
Speaker 2: It is, Oh joe. There were only three on side kicks recovered all year. So they're thirty two teams. They play seventeen game feet right, only three on sides were recovered. Now, how many twenty yard games were how many third and twenties, How many second and twenties? How many first and twenties do you think the guy forget fourth, I'm looking at twenty yards. You're looking at it down twenty yards and twenty yards with its first down, take it down, third down to four down.
Speaker 1: You have to understand the situation. In the circumstance, I'm opting out of the on side and we're trying to have one shot at twenty yards instead of an on side field, I mean, instead of an on side kick. It's the chances decrease significantly in making it in that one circums sayings in the situation, I'm trying to show you.
Speaker 2: Listen, O Joe, that's why they're so that's why you just throw the ball. Because there's so many things that the defense can do to give you a first down. You can incidental contact, you can p I, you can hold, you can illegal hands to the faith, you can face mask, you can undecessary roughness on the quarterback.
Speaker 4: There are six things, now tell me six.
Speaker 2: Things that the offense can that you can do other than recover the ball that will get you the ball on an other side, even on that on side.
Speaker 1: Not having those six things as a possibility that can happen. On the one side, it's still significantly low. Your chance is still significant, significantly low still either way. Just being honest, you know we're we're making it. We're making it where you're making it sound too, Oh joe.
Speaker 2: The conversion rate on fourth and fifteen or more is fifteen percent. The conversion rate is less than four percent on the on side. Now, I don't know who your math teacher.
Speaker 1: Wha wait, wait a minute, wait a minute. Let's go back. Let's let's go back a little bit. Now I've already said something. I made it very clear from the beginning is the fact that the kickers don't even know how to do the on side kick.
Speaker 2: Oh choe, see, I'm gonna say not. Quarterbacks don't know how to throw the four, don't know how to throw the ball.
Speaker 4: You see what you did?
Speaker 1: You did another caveat. I'm telling you the on side kick. There's a certain technique to it that the goddamn kids.
Speaker 2: There's a certain technique to pick up on twenty yards. You see, I could do that. I can keep playing that game with you.
Speaker 1: Not a game. I'm just telling you. The chances increased when the kicker knows what the hell he's doing.
Speaker 2: The chance has increased when the quarterback knows what he's doing. All right, I'll playing your game. You want to do hypothetics, I'm gonna give it back to you. You are out of Calenger. It ain't no change in the gold post, y'all. It's tougher to recover an off side kick than it is to pick twelve twenty yards. No, you looking at fourth, I'm looking at twenty yards. So let me ask you a question, Chad. What's the difference between first and twenty second and twenty third and twenty fourth and twenty it's.
Speaker 1: Twenty yards and twenty yards. Ain't nobody getting it in one lump? It's hard to get twenty yards in one lump.
Speaker 4: Sum, It's not.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 2: It's hard to recover an offside than to pick up twenty yards.
Speaker 1: Of them are equally as difficult as what I'm trying.
Speaker 2: To tell you. No, o Joe, what's equally difficult? If a ton which ways the more? Which ways more? A ton of bricks or a ton of feathers? It's not that complicated, oh Joe, Which ways more? A ton of bricks or a ton of.
Speaker 1: Feathers, ton of bricks.
Speaker 2: They wait to say A ton is a ton?
Speaker 4: You see what you just did?
Speaker 2: Thank you. Let's move along.
Speaker 1: D you say not even that was?
Speaker 2: Oh Hugh Jackson is headed to Georgia State. Hey, that's the old ce Oh Joe, your old wide receiver? Huge jack youngrat? Congrat? Oh Joe? What you think? I like it?
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it. Listen, I was listen, you're going to coach the wide receivers. No, no, no, no, no, I can't can't.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't coach no receivers.
Speaker 4: I can't go.
Speaker 1: I got I got too many jobs. I got too many jobs right now, Hey, you have one job coaching? No, they you know, they don't pay enough. They don't pay enough. They don't pay enough.
Speaker 2: You know, you know.
Speaker 1: I listen, I don't think you understand. I'm making better than the NFL, NFL better minimum way times ten, having fifty eleven jobs. I ain't going to Georgia State. They can't. They can't afford me. I don't know if that makes sense, but it may it make sense to me. But yeah, listen, you you you did wonders for me in my career and my growth as a player, not only as a player, that as a as a man's a man as well.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I think he he's a great He's a great leader of men. Uh, somebody that means a lot, especially to my to me and my career and what he was able to do for me as my head coach in Cincinnati during those years and that tenure tenior I had with him. Man, I'm happy for him. I'm gonna go down there and visit, you know, I come down there in turn when I got a little break, put McClees on, you know, run a few routes, lock up a few receivers. Outside of that, but that that's cool. Man, I'm happy. I'm happy for you. J.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love I like Look, I know you Jack. I like you Jack. He's a great offensive mind. I liked him.
Speaker 4: I met you when he was a receivers coach in Baltimore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so I like Hugh. Talked to him. I hadn't talked to him in a minute actually when he was the head coach at at Cleveland. So I like I like Hugh Jack a lot. There's a great opportunity hopefully gets an opportunity to parlay that into another head coach, because I think he deserves to be a head coach somewhere.
Speaker 1: Listen if you, if you ever have the opportunity, but I know the chat wouldn't have the opportunity, but you just say, these are bree your mind. If you ever have opportunity to sit down with you and talk football onto about x's and o's, yeah, you blow your mind.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, And I think you know what, Joe, I think I think you better as an offensive coordinator than the head coach.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, okay, the too are different.
Speaker 2: The two are very different. The fact, all I got to do is worry about this offense. I ain't got to worry about the defense. I ain't got worry about the special team. I ain't got to coach the coaches. I ain't got to worry about nothing. I ain't got to worry about somebody showing him late. I ain't got to worry about any of this. All I worry about is the offense. Right, yeah, I'm like, and that's the that's the that's the most difficult thing a lot of times yours the head coaches being being able to delegate, being able to delegate hiring and put having having the right people to uh, to make sure your generals get your message out. But that's not that's not easy. That's not easy.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: But congratulations h jack Hugh Jackson headed Georgia State as the O c old. That's a lie. I thought you was gonna be Oh Joe, now see we got a little extra time. Oh Joe, we got your sake.
Speaker 1: But coming back, Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Spello sinko, you're doing it right now. Yep, hold on, hold on read, hold on.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I gotta make make my issues. Got making my answers. Yeah, gotta make my answers. Let's go, Let's go chat, let's go show. The first word is flummoxed, lumbox glumbos.
Speaker 2: Yes, the last discussion between the on Side and fourth and twenty had oho completely flummoxed plummoxed.
Speaker 1: Yes, that could be wrong, but I'm I'm I'm flum mixed flix flu in my ex.
Speaker 2: No what f l U M m o x ed lumboxed. It means confused.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, well now listen, listen. I need to do do me a favor on these next words. I need you to pronounce and sound the words all the way out.
Speaker 2: Because that plumbox, I said flummoxed. And I even gave you the death.
Speaker 1: I even gave you the The definition has nothing to do with you saying because you love you had two ms plumbos. You had two ms, right, yes, when you when you when you say it, you said you need to say plumb mixed. You know they say plumbings that lets we had two ms, so I didn't know that. Now, okay, come on.
Speaker 2: Okay, your next word is billings Gate billings Gate, a word used to describe course language billings.
Speaker 1: Gate billings gate.
Speaker 2: B I and double L I N G S G A T E. Correct. We saw I look down Jack, what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: This is what.
Speaker 2: It's Octo Thorp huh Octo thor Octo thorpo Octo thorpe alto alto Thorp act told Thorp, ain't no, so auto holdo onto?
Speaker 1: Are you saying auto as an automobile?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Oh, Joe, don't do that.
Speaker 2: I'm mad. I'm mad, I said, I said, oh Thorp, Hey, hey, don't look at the cameras straight ahead. Thank you.
Speaker 1: There you go the movie talk about O.
Speaker 2: Joe, look at me. Thank you.
Speaker 6: Octo Thorp, I are you trying to say octo thorpe ain't no auto octo thorp.
Speaker 7: I'm confused octo octo So octave Puss starts with OC. So I'm I'm assuming otto as well starts with OC right. Acto Thorp, Hey, Hello, yeah, opto thorp. Yes, I'm I'm I'm I'm taking a guest here.
Speaker 2: Uh o c t.
Speaker 1: Opto O c t O thor t h o r pe acto thorp.
Speaker 2: I know I'm wrong. Look at fat chat. Will y'all stopped putting the word in there, y'all see cheating damn.
Speaker 4: Talking about did I get it hurt?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You got it right righting it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got him saying matter of fact, you're talking about you talking about it being in the chat. My chat ain't even up. Matter of fact. Hold let me show you.
Speaker 8: Oh no, no, wait, don't say nothing. Don't say nothing. Look at my camera. Lookings on my camera. You got the computer up? Oh my hold on, thank you, hold hold on the next word. But wait you so I got my computer up? This is what's up in my computer?
Speaker 2: Man? Oh jo stop it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, apologize, apologize, apologize, apologize, best best tune. Are you gonna apologize?
Speaker 2: Please? Apologize best tune?
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, are you gonna apologize for being wrong?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Not? All right?
Speaker 1: What's the word tune?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 2: Best tune?
Speaker 1: Fast fast, like when you fess up to something, right, Yes, I fest up to it. It starts for f e s so I'm assuming fest tune. I know it's probably some weirdo, some weirdo butchering of the English language the way this is spelled fest tune f E s now. When you say tune, is it like like tune, like like the radio when you tune into something? Is it t o O best or the t U an e best best tune? Huh best tune?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't like that.
Speaker 1: We're ingredients and you're trying to be on my side and help me figure this out. Fest tuned? Can I get?
Speaker 2: Can I get? Describes the core and how a place is decorated as tune?
Speaker 1: That's tune? You know, I'm gonna take away at it fe s t t O N. I know it's wrong.
Speaker 2: Correct, that's tune.
Speaker 1: You're serious?
Speaker 2: Bullshit, No, it's right. The next word, oh, accubation, accubation. Now, I've never accubation. I've never heard accubation. But I've heard accusation is describes a person who eats or drinks laying down.
Speaker 1: Accubation, accubation, accubation, Okay, acute acute accubation.
Speaker 2: See you.
Speaker 1: B A T I O N. I know it's wrong.
Speaker 2: It's a C C U B A T O N. Accubation. You describe a person who eats a drink while laying down.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna give me that, no.
Speaker 2: Cause you didn't. You had one C.
Speaker 1: The other C was silent. You're not gonna give me that.
Speaker 2: Well, I needed you to whisper it.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, you could have gave you that.
Speaker 4: Man, if you go to spip spelling be and you spell the word role, they're not gonna.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying for this, for the sake of things and for how well I'm doing tonight, you could have gave you.
Speaker 2: That your bonus word. It's bib leo clipped, bib leo clipped. Hey, that's the good the word, Oh Joe, listen to me, listen closely. Okay, the word is biblio clip a person who steals books. I mean, why why ain't just say spell thief?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 9: All right, because the biblio clip and a thief, bib bib blo clept bible bib blee b I know b I b l b a bleo be a bleo b I b l b b oh b I b l o No, no, no, no, no plea b bib bl oh bib ble Hey.
Speaker 1: I don't like this word. Why because I'm getting a stump. I don't know if it's b b l o No, it ain't. It can't be b l O.
Speaker 2: Biblio clip up a person who steals books with leo.
Speaker 1: B I b l e oh clip k l e p t. I know that's wrong.
Speaker 2: B I b l i o k l e p t biblio clip.
Speaker 1: I was off a little bit. That was off a little bit.
Speaker 2: That was off.
Speaker 1: Little You got to right?
Speaker 2: What billings Gate? No? You got three? Right billings Gate? What you're trying to cheat? Man? No, he didn't get billings Gate? You you did?
Speaker 9: You did?
Speaker 4: You got Billy's Gate?
Speaker 2: You got Oh, you're trying to tieve me? No, you got you got fiftun and you got billings Gate. No, no, you got three. You was three or six?
Speaker 1: I was four or six.
Speaker 2: H you missed flomming hey, missaccubation and you missed biblio clip.
Speaker 1: Are you trying to cheat me?
Speaker 2: Boy?
Speaker 1: That boy, are you trying to cheat me? It's all good, oh Joe, that.
Speaker 2: The biblio plep was a bonus, so actually you were you were three for five. You what you missed the bonus three for six, so the bonus gets in there. So all right, don't Joe. Now it's time for dunk on.
Speaker 1: Uh now going on and that's exactly what we getting ready to do. We getting ready to dunk. We're from the duck like time. Okay, here we go. Chat y'all ready?
Speaker 2: Chat?
Speaker 4: Do not know Chad?
Speaker 1: Do not put the answers in. No, don't put the answers in chat. Please don't do that. Okay you ready?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: After trailing twenty four to seven in the fourth quarter of the nineteen seventy nine Cotton Bowl against Houston, the Fighting Arrors rallied for thirty five thirty four win behind this future NFL Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Joe Montana the game Suit Bowl, the sideline. I ain't gonna waste your time. I ain't gonna hold you, okay, all right, I gonna hold you. I gonna hold you, I gonna hold you. I hold you ready, yes.
Speaker 1: Hired in nineteen eighteen, okay, he led Notre Dame to five undefeated seasons, bought the forward passing football, and holds the highest winning percentage in FBS history with point eight eight one. Who is this?
Speaker 2: I believe it was the great Frank Lady.
Speaker 1: That is out. That is absolutely wrong. And you said, who was That's conviction like you thought it was right.
Speaker 2: I thought it was. Who was it?
Speaker 1: No, it's it's it's Newt Rockney Rockney.
Speaker 2: So I can't believe I missed that, bully Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: You missed it.
Speaker 2: Get business one.
Speaker 1: Oh trust me, you missed this one. You ready?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: This Penn State quarterback was the runner up to the Oklahoma Billy Sims for the nineteen seventy eight Heisman Trophy, then later played in the USFL for the Philadelphia Baltimore Stars. Chuck Casana, God damn it.
Speaker 4: Stop playing.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna hold Yojo, I ain't.
Speaker 1: Gonna hold you.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna hold you.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna hold you.
Speaker 1: Okay, w w And that was okay.
Speaker 4: I'm logged on. I said, y'all have got me logged on right now.
Speaker 2: I'm logged on.
Speaker 1: Now, that was a good one. Miss she had that one?
Speaker 2: What I got with me and Teddy bear sleep like that agreement? Let me let me I'm speak of the question that lass. Now I gotta go through. I gotta go through.
Speaker 4: Shugle, not Google Shugle, which is Shannon Google Shoogle.
Speaker 1: Right, well, let me tell you. I gonna tell you what thing if you were Teddy sleep y'all fing a wake up on?
Speaker 2: This is right here in.
Speaker 1: Nickname linebacker you. Penn State has produced many great linebackers. They stand out, Yes, nineteen nineteen won the Buckets Award that season.
Speaker 2: Who is that LeVar Arrington? They also had Chris Billman, Shane Connelly.
Speaker 1: He remember that play with lebar jumped over the line of scrimmagemm. I remember that. I remember that all. I'm gonna let you had that.
Speaker 4: But let's say I just want y'all to know I'm logged on, I plugged in.
Speaker 1: I mean listen, listen, I mean hello, hello, kill with see. I'll go ahead and give.
Speaker 2: You the answer because I don't want to hold you because the chat come, I old you now the chat talking about oh he looking at the computer, How can I look at the computer. I don't know, yo, go ask me and I split it out as soon as he come out with it. Come on, chat, give me some credit.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, Here we go, chat, y'all. Can him over that now because he tried to He tried to say out with cheating, and I turned the camera and a computer around and can see there with no chat up, y'all.
Speaker 4: This one for you, Teddy, This one for Teddy.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 1: Drafted second overall by the Seattle Seahawks in nineteen ninety three, This not the name quarterback was selected right after Drew Bledsoe.
Speaker 2: Rick Meyer, how long gone?
Speaker 1: How long gone?
Speaker 2: And what now?
Speaker 4: Chat?
Speaker 2: What now? What now?
Speaker 4: Y'all haven't even got it up with the chat yet.
Speaker 1: Come on, o Joe, okay, last one. You ain't gonna get this one right. In nineteen ninety four, this Penn State quarterback led a record setting offense to an undefeated season and the Rose WoT win before going fifth overall in the nineteen ninety five NFL draft.
Speaker 2: Carrie Collins, I ain't gonna hold you. He didn't keep you on the card within the same backfield. I don't even want to hold you at chat? What y'all thinking about that?
Speaker 4: How did I do chat chat? How I do chat?
Speaker 2: Hey? I do you might?
Speaker 1: You must have gotten briefed before this. You must have got briefed. Now you longed on?
Speaker 5: Nah.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna make sure all my answers is from it. I'm gonna make sure all my questions next time is from the nineteen hundreds, ma'am.
Speaker 2: Why you gotta go back to nineteen eighteen?
Speaker 1: Hey man, listen, I knew to answer before I been asked it.
Speaker 2: Again five or six? It's cool and the winner. I was logged on to Night On Joe. That was a good one. I longed on. I don't even I wasn't even hold Joe Joe. I wasn't even pretend like I was like because the old you look at the ride or something. So I just go ahead and read it out, all right, o Yoe? Now now it is time for our final segment of the evening. It's time for you cheated man. Just think about it, Manhi chi, Ojo.
Speaker 1: Come chat listen. Like the questions I was asking weren't as difficult as the words I had to spell.
Speaker 2: O Jo, you asking me stuff? Who finished running up the Billy Siams in the nineteen seventy eight Heisman. Now, if you'd have asked me who won the nineteen seventy seven Heisman, I'd have had to stumble a little bit and pretend like I didn't know and say that Tyler Rose, which is Pearl Campbell. Now, if you went to seventy six, I had to said twenty two, said now you finished. You went to seventy eighty, it was Billy Sims, And then seventy nine would have been who would have been in seventy nine White from USC. Eighty would have been George Rogers, eighty one would have been Marcus Allen, eighty two would have been herschel Walker, eighty three would have been Mike rug Yeah, but go ahead, I get your point.
Speaker 6: And then I'd have said Doug Flew, okay, okay, And then I'm with bo Jacks. Okay, I see you, I see you, I see plature. Will let you have that, Let me let you have that.
Speaker 2: Okay, appreciate that, Old Joe sir. All right, Now it's time for I last statement of It's time for Q and.
Speaker 1: A Q and eight. Look look at this one, hear me? What yeah? Huh uh, I can't hear you. Oh my god? All right, yeah see I see what time is it?
Speaker 2: Uh one o'clock? You see?
Speaker 1: Why are you calling my phone this time and night.
Speaker 2: Making sure you supposed where you're supposed to be.
Speaker 1: No, No, what she's trying to do is she think I'm a booty call and that that's what I'm not gonna be. I'm not gonna be your little boy. I bet you, I bet you. Let I bet you drag your tired lady black. I bet I guarantee you. I guarantee you. I don't because what you' knock gonna do. You're not gonna disrespect me and think you're just gonna use me, you know, for our parts. You know you think this is not what you wanted. You didn't you didn't want to continue to build me. Then listen, I ain't no talking.
Speaker 2: Then eighty six, you know eighty six Benning Chesterbirdy went to hode Hey, come on, man, Oh my bad, you didn't know that. No, Jim Brown one in eighty seven, and then Barry and then Audrey Ward. Okay, let's go tie death man. Okay, but do I get what you I get what you said? Then Deadmund Howard. But okay, Aaron Owen says, what's up on yo? When you first got to the league, what was the first dB to shut you down?
Speaker 1: He's talking to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was talking on yoe. When you got to the league. Who was the first dB who shut you down?
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody shut me down when I first got there? And now and on the back end, you know, Revers had Rivers had to date, that was about it.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think. Hell, when I first got the league, I ain't get a whole lot of playing times. So I get out there and get my fifteen player that a lot of people shut me down because I wasn't getting no pastes. Bainly was coach reed because he ain't called no plays for me. Uh but man, you know back then on you they DB's were physical. Oh yeah, it wasn't. It wasn't no incidental contact. It wasn't none of that stuff. Bad look here bad them just to put pauls on you. Man, you wasn't going nowhere. That was strong as hell. Man.
Speaker 1: Shoot but theyll Carter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, d c here in.
Speaker 10: Uh uh.
Speaker 2: He was in with James Hasty.
Speaker 1: He was in and I got it.
Speaker 2: He's there with hasty.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: The Raiders. You know, the Raiders always had had dB. They played straight man covering though. Yeah, you I love playing the Raiders because they wasn't look you know, it wasn't no secret. It wasn't no if.
Speaker 5: Oh they're gonna play cover four, they're gonna play cover two, They're gonna play you know, twenty five. They playing straight man on first down, second down, third day, they're playing.
Speaker 2: Man, Hey, right there in front of you. You go in motion, he's gonna follow your formation. It ain't They wasn't no secret what they were doing. So I love playing the Raiders because it wasn't a whole lot of studying. And then that was when you know, they was like hey look dB. They and Mike was like, hey, do whatever you want to do. You can hold them. Ah man, come on bro, come on now they grabbing you around the rest, Come on now they go, they're gonna call that. But it definitely prepared us to get open. Isaiah land Co just says unkynyr which quarterback in the NFC for the playoffs? Do you trust the most and who's more clutch and their sport as two great players, Mahomes or Michael Jordan.
Speaker 1: Wooh, that the Mahome's question. I'm gonna come back to that. But the quarterback of trust Molton the NFC, but probably will probably have to be golf.
Speaker 2: Huh. I agree, that's who I would say. I would say Jered probably have to be golf.
Speaker 1: And listen, there would be nothing wrong with me saying Stafford as well, being that Stafford has already won a Super Bowl, so be somebody that also trust, especially what he has worked with offensively.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't think he has as much around him like Detroit. Right, But because they're already gonna be at a disadvantage, jo't you not to cut you off? Because now the game is gonna be played in Arizona. Yeah, so you've you've lost home fielding bad whatever home feeling bandage you have. It's not like they really have one because because everybody in LA is a transplant. So there's not like, all right, I'm a die hard Rams fan, like now they're like, you know, like you go to Detroit, have a true home fielding bank. You know, you go to Pittsford, you go to Baltimore, you go to Kansas City or Tampa, you're gonna have a true home field advantage, wal Joe. You played on a neutral site, m And it's not like the Rams have this overwhelming fan base to begin with.
Speaker 1: They do travel, but they don't travel like a Steelers. They don't travel like Eagles fan base. They don't travel like that. Now, I wouldn't think of going to play and got damn Alaska. Yeah, man, listen, everybody from Philly gonna be oh, yeah, the Eagles are the Steelers. They don't play.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be surprised, O Joe if the Vikings have more fans in Arizona than the Rams, well you don't.
Speaker 1: Well, now it's the playoffs now, so I would think the Rams fans, even those who haven't been fans throughout the year, I think they will travel well. I will thinking, I would hope, especially now that they've made it to the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, I don't know. If you've ever been to a Rams home game, there's always more business fans the Rams fans.
Speaker 1: Yeah. When they played the Vikings earlier in the season, I was there.
Speaker 2: There's more. I mean I went to I went to when they played the champions, when they played Sam Fran, Ram played Sam Fry in the championship game. There was more forty nine ers. There was more red and.
Speaker 4: Gold than it was blue and silver, I mean blue and yellow yellow.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: You think maybe La is l a like Miami. They ain't come.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a transplant. Yeah yeah, ain't ain't no, ain't no.
Speaker 1: Natives, right, they ain't coming to the game unless you win it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Most of the fans they were they grew up. They were Steelers fans.
Speaker 2: They were Packers fans, they were Cowboys fans, they were this fans, they were that fan, and so they moved here and like, oh oh, our team coming. Rams ain't really half think about the rams they were in. They were in Anaheim, and they would be able. Lewis right, No, Miguel Ortiz Sis. Both the AFC West and the NFC North has three teams in the playoffs. If you were to make a division versus division matchup, mixing up all the players the division to make a team, Wow, that'd be really good.
Speaker 4: We ain't got no running backs.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, if you take if you take my homeboy and play him, say he's your quarterback. Let's just say you take lamar Man. They got man, they got Dack Henry. They got Chase.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're cheating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is a cheating they got.
Speaker 4: I mean, looking at they got, they got Henderson, they got a T. J.
Speaker 2: Watt.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, they got Roe Kwan Smith.
Speaker 2: I mean, first of all, the Ravens had nine Pro.
Speaker 1: Bowlers, and boy and boys stacked the ship man.
Speaker 2: And then you got and then you had Henderson made the Pro Bowl, Chase made the Pro Bowl, and and and and Joe made the Pro Bowl. Now we might get you all on lineman, because you know, we got huh Creed Humphrey for the right for the if the center, uh Toney, the left guard try the thing. Left tackle probably be Slater, right tackle probably be Joe Ault. Yeah, I think they see norm might win it every time. Every good. I mean, hey, we got two tight ends. I mean we got Kills and brock Bowers, but y'all got Andrews and likely but that'd be a good that'd be a good matchup. Dipping to McGee's up, O Jo miss you guys live had to say, those calling the Bengals the team to beat were right. They got beat. Sorry, O Joe had to.
Speaker 1: Simmon down, swimming down, Simon down, Simmon down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ojo. Y'allason, listen, we we we we out of it.
Speaker 1: I don't want to talk. Don't more about Bengals. You know, let's get what they're talk about. Yeah, just we're just gonna focus on the teams that are in the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what we need to focus on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it won't be the Broncos after Saturday.
Speaker 2: But go ahead, whoa whoa, whoa, whoa whoa Up? Why are you talking about Broncos?
Speaker 1: I didn't I say we won't have to talk about them after Saturday, but.
Speaker 2: We gotta talk about the Bump until Saturday. Guess who we don't got to talk about We had to talk about them since Sunday. Whoo And since you want to be nasty, by the where about money? Since you want to be nasty? What about money?
Speaker 4: Chat?
Speaker 2: Y'all see that he being nasty? It got me my bread, Adrian said t o Shane. Recent fires in LA have impacted myself and my family. I would like to say thanks for providing an escape of reality. But your gross us guys. Adrian, Hey, bro, I appreciate the hard work that you do, man, We really appreciate that. Man. I am so sorry that your family, friends, and loved ones has been impacted by this far as fires. I've talked to some people that's lost everything. Oh, Joe, it's bad. I was there in seventeen and eighteen when they had the forest fires, and they say it's ten times worse than that, and I can just ooh and a lot of people had their fire insurance canceled so they had no coverage. Why, Oh, it's a it's a I don't really guess. I don't eve want to talk about it. But hey, it's just tough, bro. But oh, you're hopefully you and your family and friends and some loved ones everybody. I mean, I'm just you're just watching it. You're like wow, you just yeah, I mean you just wow. Like I mean, I don't really really know what else to say. I mean, I wish, I wish there was something I could do. That's crazy, but uh, but thank you agent for all you do. Jay two one three says happy birthday. Oh yo. My question for you all, the most most thoughtful gift you've ever received? Love you both. My wife says, thank you for helping me get through the long nights. Oh, most thoughtful gift? What's the most awful gift you've ever received.
Speaker 1: Uh, the most thoughtful gift I've ever received. The kids kids, Yeah, oh yeah, because they didn't. I'm trying to think about gifts because I'm really not into gifts. I'm very very very very simple, very simple when it comes to gif caiven because the things that I like and I enjoyed that bring me pleasure or like stupid stuff that people would laugh at, like who cares about that? Like, but you know, damn, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Uncle. It's a picture. I don't know if you can see it, but it's a picture of my brother and I at the Hall of Fame with my grandmother and the backdrop.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: It's on the wall in my bedroom. Fortunately I'm not in Cali currently, and but that would probably be the first thing that other than the dogs, that would be the that would be the first thing that I grabbed. Everything else, I mean, the trophies, the jerseys, all that stuff, that Hall of Fame jacket. I mean, I can't replace the jerseys. I mean I get replicas, but they're not the actual jerseys that I played in the game with. That's fine, But that picture, charity and titles, I'm getting them and then all this other ish. It is what it is, here's what it is.
Speaker 1: And I got a question. Yeah, I mean back to the Lague fires. I'm curious, why were the fire insurances or whatever it may be, why were they canceled when fires always happened up in the hills like that? Anyway, if it's a.
Speaker 2: The same reason that you guys that Florida canceled a lot of flood insurance because hurricanes happened. Flood's gonna happen. So if we know something's gonna happen, we don't want to ensure the most likely thing to happen. It's tough, man, It's tough.
Speaker 1: Damn it's crazy.
Speaker 2: It is. That's crazy, It absolutely is. He I won three hundred unking O, your big fan, got girls, got my girl into sports, and we enjoy watching the show afterwards. I bleed black and gold. Put a bottle of shell on the game on Pittsburgh win, Send me a bottle of Pittsburgh lose. I'll buy one bet run it bet ever. But last quiz, what up? Uncle oo? Y'all wish my girlfriend Maria happy birthday. She's hear twenty one. Hopefully you twenty two. We're huge fans of the podcast. God bless nothing blessing except a twenty five Uh. Maria Averonma wants to wish you a happy birthday. Happy twenty first birthday, think to one. Hey, I know y'all had to celebrate this where y'all got to celebrate this thing and blow it out because you're never going to be twenty one again and there's nothing like turning twenty one. So happy birthday, Maria Elma. Don't do something special for you, Lady Darius saying, is it true now that you're faster ship and you're faster shipping. I love the merchant, but don't want to wait twenty days again. Now you're good, matter of fact. Matter of fact, what we've done on till the mixed pain. What we've done is officially we've switched the fulfillment centers. So now it's not gonna take that long. So matter thank you for supporting a small business. Like look when you first start out, bro, you know there's a lot of technical things you gotta get a there's a lot of stuff to get lost. We lost a lot of merchandise because we see people two and they only ordered one. And they order two and we ship three or four. But there's a lot of kinks and bugs that you got to get worked out, and that's a part of it. That's a part of the growing pains. But Bro, Darius, I really thank you for your support. Bro, but I promise you you won't have to wait twenty days again.
Speaker 1: Hey, I just ordered, you know, I ordered. Uh I wanted who get to see the emails? Ask to see the emails when they come through? No, yeah, fash game, Yeah I don't see the emails here.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I ordered the one with the what do you call it? The nightcap shirt with the underneath, Oh yeah, with the thermal. I ordered the Therm of the Day. I ordered like some earlier today and I looked at my email again it said order shipped out already. I'm like, with god, damn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we already agg fast.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, bro, we're gonna turn it around.
Speaker 4: I mean once we getting the handle of it.
Speaker 10: Yay, appreciate it, said, Hey, yeah, yeah, I mean, uh, ithows us a little time to get everything situated, but bro, I uh, I appreciate the support, guys, but hopefully, Yeah, I think we got it work out now that the ship.
Speaker 2: The shipment will not take as long. We'll get it out to your a SAP. Hopefully everybody's receive the original orders, especially from the new Merchant. As you order it now, we can get it to you right away. So thank you guys again for the support that concludes this edition of Nightcap. We're back again tomorrow. You watch the Fighting Irish on the last second field goal take down the Penn State Nitty Alliance by the score of twenty seven to twenty four and move into the National Championship game where they'll face the winner of the Texas Longhorns and the Ohio State Buck. Guys, that game will be tomorrow and we will be with you after tomorrow's night game. Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I'm your favorite ANC shout and sharp. That guy is your favorite. Number eighty five Liberty City owned Bengal Ring of Fame. Matter read the probo the all pro that's Chad O Jo Sinko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that like button. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Thank you, GUD for your continued support. Please make sure you check out Shaved by the Portier. Let's celebrate going into a very new year. What better way to celebrate than with a bottle of Shave by the Portier. And if you cannot find it in a city or state near you, order it and we'll ship it right to your door and please drink responsibly. Please check out my media company on all of its platform that's Shay Shaped Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. Our newest release dropped last month. New shirts, sweats, coozies, beanies, and mugs. Quantities are limited, so please make sure you grab yours Wild Supplies. Last tickets for the Super Bowl Show. It's our New Orleans first spring tour stop and the tickets are on sale now. The link is pinned at the top of the chat. February to sixth in New Orleans. Be there, got great guests lined up. We can't wait to see you guys in New Orleans and it's at the Mahelia Jackson Theater again. Notre Dame Wensdy Orange Bowl advanced to the national championship game on a last second field goal of forty one yards by Mitch Jeter. As they win twenty seven to twenty four over Penn State, They're going to face the winner of Texas Ohio State. We'll be with you tomorrow after the game. Thank you guys for joining us. I'm Unk, he's Ocho. We'll see you onmorrow.
Speaker 1: Tonight the volume