Speaker 1: I can't see I we're rolling here.
Speaker 2: Hello, Welcome to Serial Killers. Where can I hit a thing?
Speaker 1: Hit the music?
Speaker 2: Nope, nothing works, nothing works. And that one doesn't stop.
Speaker 3: That's the giggle pass.
Speaker 2: And that one also doesn't stop. That's the one button that is broken. Okay it is. Oh you know why because I said it to to not stop. There's no there's none, Scott, There isn't one, Scott, there's not one in this button bar can just put.
Speaker 1: Your hand over his mouth for like two seconds, but one.
Speaker 2: All right, we don't need to open all right, go ahead, go ahead, go ahead. Do you have anything spooky?
Speaker 1: No, I'll wait.
Speaker 2: No, we're first. We have to open the show. Okay, what are you doing? We're not taking breaks? Perfect Andrew, because you know thriller spooky version, you know.
Speaker 1: I hold on.
Speaker 2: Let I'm finish to Chrispy's. It's which we will be doing today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got some tea in my eye?
Speaker 3: Hard.
Speaker 2: Isn't there a documentary on the making of this or something that's out right now? There's a Broadway play with Thriller.
Speaker 1: I thought that I might pull it down a little bit.
Speaker 2: I thought it fades.
Speaker 1: Oh right, you junior high school was it or I.
Speaker 2: Could totally see Andrew wearing the red jet the beat at jacket.
Speaker 3: I did that. I did the dance to Thriller. Really my mom bought me the jacket and the glove yep. And I was in the talent show and I did the whole zombie thing like this.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like Andrew doesn't remember them, Scott. My mouth just touched the microphone again so hard. I have seen what thriller I know. I don't understand why you're now like gatekeeping that, like they.
Speaker 3: Don't know it.
Speaker 2: Nineteen eighty two, Yeah, four to forty years.
Speaker 3: Forty years.
Speaker 1: Isn't that crazy celebrating this year forty years? That play was great forty MJ. I'm not forty, So how do you know it?
Speaker 3: It's a classic.
Speaker 1: That's how we don't know?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that you know.
Speaker 1: And my favorite is everyone everyone recently has said, oh, Andy's being such a mean person with Scott. When did the change happen? Right? And yet they don't see this side.
Speaker 3: Yes, you're being a little dickish.
Speaker 2: Sorry, all right, listen, Welcome to Serial Killer. Today is Monday, October tenth, and it is Columbus Day.
Speaker 3: Any birthday dad, I'm going to do Happy birthday dad. Yeah, I'm going to do you a witch voice because it's the spooky.
Speaker 2: I'll get you. This is the Halloween episode. I'll get you my pretty right, okay, I'll.
Speaker 3: Get you my party and your little dog too.
Speaker 1: That was good? Thanks?
Speaker 3: Thanks total?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Can we eat cereal?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Now it's weird because even though what are you doing.
Speaker 3: I don't know, like to push buttons.
Speaker 2: And even though all of these cereals are technically new, they're technically not, because that makes it like every one of these boxes is new, But the cereal itself, I don't really think is.
Speaker 3: So is it the same cereal every year? But they update the box.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing of all the holidays. The cereal companies put out the most Halloween cereals of any holiday. Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 1: Well, because it's something that everybody celebrates, right, You.
Speaker 2: Got the cap'n Crunch Halloween one that turns the milk blue green green green.
Speaker 1: Very rarely does someone not celebrate Halloween. It's usually for religious reasons, right.
Speaker 3: Except in schools. Now, some schools won't celebrate Halloween. I don't know why. So they call it like costume dress up day or something. I'm not even kidding you. They're not allowed to decorate or anything.
Speaker 2: Let's start with Crispy's off rice is that it's no, but it's in the song. So this is Rice Crispy shocking orange. This is new this year?
Speaker 1: Does he say in Krispies of right?
Speaker 2: Did you not hear me say at the end of the song, and we're going to do that today?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, no, I never put two and two together. I have a question, even though okay, wow, how long have you been doing this?
Speaker 2: We've had that song for three years.
Speaker 1: I just never put put it together.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, basically, these are our rice crispies that are just orange, and they'll turn the milk orange. They taste the same.
Speaker 3: I think this is kind of cool though, because these It says great for making Halloween trees. You can make great Rice Crispy tree.
Speaker 2: You can make pumpkins. Oh I want to do that, so let's do it.
Speaker 1: I've never made a Rice Crispy tree ever. I haven't so, but you've eaten. Actually, yes I have. That's a lie. Sorry, I lie. Why are you making her louder?
Speaker 2: Everything's low me?
Speaker 3: I'm never low? Oh now see now you have to adjust again.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I hear my heaphones are fine.
Speaker 2: I hear them. I hear everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's going to be loud. Oh that was loud.
Speaker 2: Oh look at that. That's vibrant.
Speaker 1: So have you been since the last time we saw you? Date?
Speaker 2: You'll pass it down when your milk.
Speaker 3: I've been good? How have you been? Andrew?
Speaker 1: You know? Pretty magical? Can't complaint?
Speaker 3: Look at Orange.
Speaker 2: It is watching like, why are we putting this episode out today? It's Columbus Day. Nobody's listening, I Scott, No one said that.
Speaker 1: So let's just move on from your past aggressive comment.
Speaker 2: Oh look, wait, wait, wha WHAOA hold on, Look all the characters on the back of this box Happy Halloween Festival, Hide and Shriek, Spooky Cargo, tricky trail. Look, there's Tony and there's Snap Crackle and Pop, and there's a guy that looks like fat Albert. And there's the apple guy from Apple Jacks and there's two cans. Sam.
Speaker 1: I don't like the Apple Jacks guy. He's scary. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look, it's trunk or Treat on the.
Speaker 3: Back so that the people can see it.
Speaker 1: This is like you are you kidding me. People love watching its. Scott.
Speaker 3: At school, when you read a book to the class, you always say, here are the pictures kids. Yeah, see all the kids on the box.
Speaker 2: Look and snap, crackle and pop are dressed up as spooky.
Speaker 1: What are you about to eat? Scott? You have to say it for the audience.
Speaker 2: It's rice Crispies, shocking orange colored cereal.
Speaker 1: There you go, Carla, I see, I don't like.
Speaker 3: That's Carla Marie by the way.
Speaker 1: It's Carla, by the way.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't acknowledge it.
Speaker 3: I don't like the size of the family boxes because they don't they don't fit in my cabinet. It's so annoying.
Speaker 2: Quick, quick, hold on you. He does every time we have only hear snap and crack. I don't hear pop.
Speaker 3: This lactose.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's lactose free. You're not gonna prove on the wall. Careful, don't put the microphone in it.
Speaker 3: You touched it all.
Speaker 1: Right, Here we go. Let's see if it tastes like rice chrispberes.
Speaker 3: It should have an orange flavor. M so boring.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: It's weird to me. It does taste slightly different.
Speaker 1: A little sweeter. Just a tad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like to me, unless you make a rice is European toyous?
Speaker 2: Just a tad?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Did you ever notice he does that?
Speaker 3: Why do you do that?
Speaker 1: Be like huh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, ingredients, rice, sugar, walt flavor and yellow number six?
Speaker 1: Is that bad? I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's the one that gives you cancer. I don't know that was red number five?
Speaker 1: Is that? Orgum?
Speaker 3: What they should have put mark? They have so on the box it says hide and shriek. Find all these marshmallows hidden in the scene. Five monster heads, three ghosts and four bats. Why didn't they put those marshmallows in this cereal? It would have made it better.
Speaker 2: You remember as a kid, rice crispeas with marshmallows. It was the mindy had a little mini marshmallows.
Speaker 1: It was my favorite cereal of all time.
Speaker 2: It was a red box.
Speaker 3: Why did they not do that?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: I like it?
Speaker 1: I love it. It's simple, it's so boring.
Speaker 2: I'm giving it four balls. I like it, Yeah, four bowls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't have a taste.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's not sup poster? It's rice crispies.
Speaker 1: I'm giving it five balls because I think I always get rice. I always give rice crispies five balls. I'll give it three. Rice Krispies is the best bass you can have for a cereal. Don't at me. It's the best you could put anything in Rice krispies. It's delicious. I actually used to like well.
Speaker 2: First of all, when I was young, I'd put like three tablespoons of sugar in a bowl of it. But I like to crunch the sugar. Oh older, I put strawberries in it.
Speaker 3: Grapes are good grapes. I love grapes.
Speaker 1: She sent pictures of this, don't you remember? It was like a very early Danielle thing when we started this.
Speaker 3: And I love grapes and cereal. I don't know. I think it's the milk, you know.
Speaker 2: I like dried grapes and cereal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm telling you try its.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, hold I curse, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: I don't I don't thought that was this?
Speaker 2: Now just forget it. Can we move on? Here's another cereal? Okay, it's a Halloween spooky cereal.
Speaker 1: Are we doing the one chip Challenge next week?
Speaker 2: We're gonna try great animals?
Speaker 1: So excited?
Speaker 2: Oh I want Danielle to try the the fuego cinnamon toast crunch.
Speaker 1: Is that? Yeah? Maybe there's no Mao in this.
Speaker 2: No, know how you work, it's not Mayo toast crunch.
Speaker 1: I promise you I wouldn't let him do that to you.
Speaker 3: Well you tried to put you know what in a cake today.
Speaker 2: Listen, Andrew, would you would you close your eyes and not look at this and try it and tell me what cereal it is? Can we test?
Speaker 1: Can we do that? Sure? Close your eyes, Daniel, don't I swear on all that's holy in life. If it's a nasty flame, it's I promise you it's not. I don't hear the bag opening.
Speaker 2: I'm only doing it because it's it's just the regular cereal, but it's color differently.
Speaker 3: Now this is gonna be This is gonna be good.
Speaker 2: Although I wish I had a blindfold, I think, Andrew, if you have a blindfold, it doesn't matter. Just close your eyes.
Speaker 3: There's marshmallows, people with them, no marshmallows.
Speaker 1: It smells like weed.
Speaker 3: Oh it does smell like weed.
Speaker 1: It's really strange.
Speaker 3: That's weird. But Andrew would like this one, Andrew, this is good headphones. Oh yeah, oh oh wait, hold on, right here, he put his spoon in there for him. Where's his spoon? I don't know which one was. Okay, give me a new spoon.
Speaker 1: Where's my hold on?
Speaker 3: Hold on, I gonna get you a new spoon. Okay, thank you. Did you just put your hand on it?
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 3: You put your hand on the spoon part.
Speaker 1: You're ready.
Speaker 3: I don't have a spoon. Now, I can tell you what I don't know which this is fruit loops.
Speaker 1: I could smell it.
Speaker 2: I know nothing about cereals.
Speaker 3: Tricks, No, it's not trick tasty. You don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: Probably won't.
Speaker 3: Oh five balls, five balls? Oh this is so good.
Speaker 1: M Wait, so I got it. You got it?
Speaker 2: After you said tricks and fruit loops.
Speaker 1: You got it, and I tried it and I got it.
Speaker 2: Just pull it, pull it up over your head. So it's a headband, now what Just pull it up.
Speaker 1: There you go like a soccer player.
Speaker 2: It's limited edition Halloween fruity pebbles.
Speaker 3: Oh and look on the box. Yeah, it showed you how to make crispy Monster, Crisbye Monster, marshmallow monsters.
Speaker 2: They have all these fun recipes on these Halloween boxes. So basically what these companies are doing. They're just repackaging their regular cereal as spooky Halloween colors.
Speaker 1: Good. I'm actually not a fruity pebbles fan, not the biggest. I will say they're good. They're not my favorite, I give this, but I I do like this. Four balls in a spoon like reed it does?
Speaker 3: But can I say something?
Speaker 1: Look at that nerd.
Speaker 3: It doesn't turn the milk any color.
Speaker 2: It's not supposed to, but it's orange and it's just gonna turn a gray.
Speaker 1: That's all four balls and a spoon. You said five, Now, I said four balls in the spine.
Speaker 3: Five balls. This is good. This might be my favorite Halloween cerial.
Speaker 1: Ever, how many more we eating? Though?
Speaker 3: I hate the whole thing.
Speaker 2: The dust one has more smallows in it.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's exciting.
Speaker 2: If you take a break, Oh yeah, all right, we'll be back right after this. Everybody, did you like that? A rectile dysfunction commercial?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 3: Can I just say something a lot of times when I'm listening to the Zereal Gills podcast, you say a rectile dysfunction commercial, and that's not what just plays.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Danielle, thank you. The bent penis one.
Speaker 3: And sometimes there's nothing. So sometimes my favorite is like, Okay, we're gonna take this break and then and you take a break and then you go we're back. How is it? And I'm like, there was nothing there? They take a break. It does happen.
Speaker 1: I don't know it does. I know, if there's ad inventory, it places it. Then if there isn't, then it doesn't place it at that moment.
Speaker 2: Inventory but then comes Sometimes it plays three of the same commercial.
Speaker 1: Because that's the ad inventory available on the Speaker website.
Speaker 3: Do you get paid for what advertises on your podcast?
Speaker 2: We just get a tiny little piece of nothing of whatever.
Speaker 1: So basically, no matter what who it is, Yeah, the site just say, like take Scotty's a rectile dysfunction.
Speaker 3: For example, which I've never even heard.
Speaker 1: I haven't either, I've never heard that. So the commercial they buy like X amount of minutes to spend on whatever podcast through the site that we use Spreaker. We pay twenty bucks a month. You're auto monetized, and it places ads in there based off the inventory that's already there.
Speaker 3: Oh, this isn't the station, this is through something.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, oh the station.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, So listen to this.
Speaker 3: This is it wasn't finished. Explain it was so.
Speaker 1: Really thank you. This is a really good listener of ours. I love that comes on this and says I want to listen to you. Thank you, Daniel.
Speaker 2: So this is our friend Chris. She sends us cereal a lot. She's a really good listener. She's from Michigan. Okay, so I'm not sure if you're aware, but the Monster Cereals are out again.
Speaker 3: Of course every year.
Speaker 2: I did not get count Chalcula because we've had it.
Speaker 3: I don't like count Chalcula. What I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I did not get Booberry because we've had it.
Speaker 3: I don't like that one either.
Speaker 2: I did not get Frankenberry because we've had it. So there is another one that came back this year. A couple of years ago they brought back Fruity Yummymummy for the big anniversary. So this time they brought back fruit. You remember this when you were a kid, Daniel. Please don't say you don't.
Speaker 1: Don't say you don't.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: It was out in the early eighties, but it's cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So but they have exes for eyes this time around, because it has something to do with some comic thing something or other. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Isn't that cactus jack the Oh wait no, that's cause that's the artist's cause.
Speaker 2: Okay, see look see they all have exes in their eyes, that's why. But the cereals are all the same except this one.
Speaker 3: This is a small box.
Speaker 2: They brought this one back.
Speaker 1: Scotty's right there, just pread Scotti shake top right.
Speaker 2: Broken sha.
Speaker 3: Exactly. I love this ship, y'all. Bucks Gotty.
Speaker 2: And I have to do that because there's marshmallows in here, and you know that contents settled during shipping.
Speaker 1: I'm going to take this off.
Speaker 3: I think you look so cute like a soccer players.
Speaker 2: It cherry flavor. I don't remember fruit for being cherry flavored, but I love it because cherry is my favorite flavor.
Speaker 1: Is it? Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh you know what I bought the other day? No, you would love it. I bought it at an American dream and the candy store.
Speaker 1: That they God does a smell good.
Speaker 3: It was a cherry inside cherry candy covered in chocolate.
Speaker 2: I've had that cherry mash.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, it was amazing. I never had it before. It was so good. Nostalgic it was at the cash register, and that's why I picked it up. I was like, oh, this is interesting.
Speaker 1: You get that from candy Topia.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't candy Topia. It was what's the place that American dream, the candy place. The candy it's got three sugar sugar.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We did the pick a mix, you know where you go like my son goes and he picks all the.
Speaker 2: That's one of those nostalgia candies.
Speaker 3: They have an entire pick a mix with just different flavored pears, so you know, you know you have your favorite strawberry. It's a huge jar just strawberry. You could fill your entire bag with just strawberry pears or lemon or It was the coolest thing.
Speaker 1: You know. What they should do at a cereal section? Yeah they should, they should. You know what, I want them to just start eating without.
Speaker 3: I want them to get the cotton candy, the art cotton candy where they make it like you know, they make it into a cartoon character or like you know, a Disney character. Yeah, they need one of those.
Speaker 1: I agree. I love themeric He just started eating without us. So it smells like cherry, but it doesn't really taste like cherry. All right, Danielle, let's feed ourselves for us.
Speaker 3: Because he did like our conversation, so he's ignorious.
Speaker 1: That's how he went, Oh this, Oh, this smells like very very kicks m It's a little sweet.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, it's very vibrantly red.
Speaker 3: And it needs more marshmallow.
Speaker 2: It's incredibly artificial.
Speaker 3: These a like crappy marshmallows. Look at this marshmallow.
Speaker 1: What is that? Nope? The cherry taste too much like fruit punch.
Speaker 2: I like it. Ka, I'm gonna give it three bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna give this two bowls. It's too it's almost as a sour taste.
Speaker 2: It's pretty decent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not a fan.
Speaker 2: I mean, the favorite of my Monster cereals is Count Chocula all day. Really, yeah, Andrew, do you like Count Chocula?
Speaker 1: I think I do.
Speaker 2: Do you like Booberry?
Speaker 1: I don't think I do.
Speaker 2: Will you try some?
Speaker 1: I've had it?
Speaker 2: We try it again?
Speaker 1: Why. I just want you to know I'm not trying expired cereal. You're not doing that to meet like six years old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's when they came back three years ago.
Speaker 3: Given that is gross.
Speaker 1: I always do he always does. He gives me grossy I'm subjected to torture you now.
Speaker 3: I hear it.
Speaker 2: Yes, But you know you're you're you play along, You're a good guy, laugh, you're a team player.
Speaker 1: And I had this pumpkin spice oat milk draft bars. It was delicious.
Speaker 2: This tea is very off your tea spots though, So I don't think that these ratings are true.
Speaker 3: Do you know that when I'm in the car, When I'm in the car for a long ride, I listen to you guys all the time, except if Preston's in the car, because he goes, which podcast you're listening to? I go Serial Killers? He goes, no, they're gonna chew.
Speaker 2: He has that misophilia.
Speaker 3: He lets me, he lets me listen to bull Chat, but he doesn't let me listen to this.
Speaker 1: Has he been liking the shorter episodes of bul Trap?
Speaker 3: He like, yeah, he liked bull Chat. I like longer episodes for long car rides, though.
Speaker 1: Guys, Yeah, that's not what are you looking for. I'm looking for diabetes. We're going to have that diabetes.
Speaker 2: You know it's not here. What bonus box?
Speaker 1: We don't have that? You never said I'm the bonus box today.
Speaker 2: Okay, serial Killer, that's a bonus ball.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: We got a bonus box. Okay, now again this one is I don't really this is a fall cereal. This one is not a Halloween cereal, but I figured I would incorporate it into the mix.
Speaker 3: How many more.
Speaker 1: Cereals do we have on this episode? Is this six things a cereal? This is the fourth box? Oh? How many the bonus box? So is this? Are we doing another episode after this? No?
Speaker 2: This is the Halloween fall episode.
Speaker 1: Why are we not doing this as a two parter. We used to do two porters for Halloween and Christmas and all these cereals and now you're just blowing your load on one episode.
Speaker 2: No, anyway, this cereal right here? Look at that? Okay, so it's frosted mini weeds, pumpkin pie spice. Oh no, obviously you don't remember since you were so excited Halloween fault. I said you were busy on your phone.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm getting what Sorry that's my phone?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? So anyway cereal?
Speaker 1: Yes, there's only four.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's why this is a bonus box.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why do you have so many cups? I just could.
Speaker 2: I just grabbed a stack from the back. Okay, can you please listen. If you go to Serial Killers PC dot com, you'll notice that we had frosted anywheats pumpkin spice.
Speaker 1: I do you remember that?
Speaker 2: That was a couple of years ago. And they have also the pumpkin Spice special. Okay, the pumpkin spice cheerios.
Speaker 1: They all creal too.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't know if that one came back this year, but the other ones all came back, but this one they added the word pie to, so that tells me it could be slightly different than pumpkin spice.
Speaker 1: So I love pumpkin pie, I do not I love pumpkin I.
Speaker 2: Like sweet potato pie and some oh I love pumpkin pie. Kind of makes it looks the same. But I don't like the nutmeg. Not a nutmeg fan.
Speaker 1: I never was. Sorry. Okay, now this smells like fall. Let me tell you all right, can I smell?
Speaker 2: I can't reach you can.
Speaker 3: Let The little guys inside this box don't have as much crossing as this cute guy on the box.
Speaker 1: It's kind of popery ish. Yeah, take that. Please like a picture? Putting this in a bathroom and making your smell.
Speaker 3: My sensy candle at home smells.
Speaker 1: Like the sexy very smart.
Speaker 3: This is a all candle.
Speaker 2: You could put this in a bowl and put it on top of the toilet and just let it sit there.
Speaker 3: This is bath and body Works.
Speaker 2: I'm serious.
Speaker 1: And then people are gonna come in and be like, why the hell you just in the bathroom, buddy of soaking frosted mini eats.
Speaker 3: Smell this?
Speaker 2: No, not not with milk in.
Speaker 3: It, bath and body Works candles.
Speaker 2: Not with milk and it just put it on top of the toilet. Is there enough milk?
Speaker 3: Whensody?
Speaker 1: No Yankee candy. You'll put your arm in my head Candle.
Speaker 2: Yankey candle, pardon my reach ready, I let the milk.
Speaker 1: I can already tell you this isn't gonna be good.
Speaker 2: Why. I just know it's like just artificial iron.
Speaker 1: Sense it. I sense it.
Speaker 2: It is pretty good. I like this, You like it?
Speaker 1: I'm loving it. I was wrong. Wow, I don't love it. I will say the cinnamentation is a little overpowering. Mm hmm. There is nut meggan here and I don't really like that.
Speaker 3: Gandhi would hate this.
Speaker 1: Cereal cinnamon cinnamon. Okay, I have some thoughts.
Speaker 3: Andrew tell me it's not expanding in your mouth a little bit.
Speaker 2: I think, well, that's a frousted many weeks it's But I like this.
Speaker 1: I think it's good, not great. I'm happy it's a limited edition because I don't think you're missing anything if you don't try it. However, it's fun. I give it three balls in a spoon, and three balls I give it four.
Speaker 2: What I really like it.
Speaker 1: The cinnamon is too overpowering for me. That meg. I think that's the nutmeg is too much. They needed to tone it down a little bit. No, I think it's really good.
Speaker 3: I have it to two bowls, two bows.
Speaker 1: It just isn't for me. Yeah, right now.
Speaker 3: My favorite is that fruity petals. That's all day long. I eat those.
Speaker 2: That was a kid? You did you eat red hots like from the ice cream? Not totally different, changing the subject.
Speaker 1: But it does.
Speaker 3: But it does taste like that.
Speaker 2: It doesn't it does?
Speaker 3: That's it does.
Speaker 1: You have two people here saying it does, so even if you say it doesn't, that's an opinion, just like it's our opinion.
Speaker 3: Respect us.
Speaker 2: So do you eat red hots as a kid from the icecream truck. Yeah, you like red hots?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I want you to try this surreal. This is no Mayo. Don't worry.
Speaker 2: We did this last week or two weeks ago. Cinnamono's crunch.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what. I just saw that in the.
Speaker 1: In the store in Fuego. Don't smell it.
Speaker 3: You know who would love this? Preston. Preston's obsessed with anything hot. That's why he's got stomach aches all the time.
Speaker 1: One of these four spoons is it's going to.
Speaker 3: Be Really, we're at this point. The thing I got over COVID me go ahead?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, can you taste?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: I didn't. I never lost my taste.
Speaker 2: Here there's lipstick on this poon. I'm about to vomit. It's hot right your face.
Speaker 1: Oh it's right hot, isn't it like ground up red hot?
Speaker 3: Red hot?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But it gives your tongue a little right.
Speaker 2: You liked? Yeah? I like it, and you need the milk to kind of cut the heat.
Speaker 3: I like it. You didn't like it?
Speaker 1: I did not.
Speaker 3: I tell you though, If you don't know it's coming, you can choke, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Wow, I got to get these for press and he will love this.
Speaker 1: I just am not a fan of the Like, what's the point of it? You can?
Speaker 3: I think you he'll love that.
Speaker 1: Thanks, you get to.
Speaker 3: Leave here with a present?
Speaker 1: Yeah wow?
Speaker 3: And I only had two, like two little ones. That's hot.
Speaker 1: I just don't get the purpose of the cereal, Like, what's what am I doing?
Speaker 2: None of these cereals have a purpose.
Speaker 1: It's like for breakfast, I want to sit there and I want to eat my bowl cereals.
Speaker 3: I will tell you the purpose. There are so many people who love hot stuff like hot chips, and you know how in my house it's all like.
Speaker 1: You know, I love spice hockeys and.
Speaker 3: All that stuff.
Speaker 2: Have you listened to our bonus episode?
Speaker 3: But I'm just saying, so this is like that for those people.
Speaker 1: But as a breakfast, I guess they like it hot. Are you going to you do you want to do the wun chip challenge with us?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Is that the one the hot hot one that that's the insane people go to hospital after having We're gonna.
Speaker 2: Do it with Greg T. That's gonna be incredible, not nice.
Speaker 1: No, we're all gonna do it, Like I'm gonna try it and we're gonna give him this.
Speaker 3: No, you're not.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing what. I'm not doing a whole chip. We're gonna split it in three. No.
Speaker 3: No, Apparently people are saying the teeniest teeniess bit on your tongue will send you to hospital.
Speaker 2: There is a warning on the rack at seven eleven.
Speaker 1: I've done spice before, so this again. I've done it? How much fun? Stupid?
Speaker 3: One chip for one chip?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we're gonna split it the three of us. I'm having I'm having a crumb.
Speaker 3: Who are you doing it with? Greg? T?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Bring him in here here When you do it right, it'll be a fun time. We're just gonna te him it's barbecue.
Speaker 1: No. Yeah, he told him, and.
Speaker 2: He I'm sorry, what were you going to say?
Speaker 3: And he's not stupid?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, that's not nice.
Speaker 3: And he's gonna be like, I'm not an idiot. I'm you're bringing me in here.
Speaker 2: For I'm a person.
Speaker 3: Yes, he is a person.
Speaker 1: I love that line. Who doesn't. It's so much fun. People loved the video that we did, the episode we did within that forty minutes long?
Speaker 3: Are so mean?
Speaker 1: What does it mean? He was?
Speaker 3: He mean?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Greg plays along.
Speaker 1: Just the amount of cups that were on the table by the end of that episode.
Speaker 2: You haven't seen that video on YouTube, please go search it.
Speaker 1: It almost has a thousand views.
Speaker 2: It's insane that video.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, thank you Daniel for joining us for this episode of Serial Killer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is the spooky episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll see you Wednesday with an all new bowl chat. Yay.
Speaker 1: We don't know what we're going to talk about. One chip challenge.
Speaker 2: No, I thought that was a bonus episode.
Speaker 1: No, we're just gonna make it a bull chat.
Speaker 2: Oh, so we'll have him in here for a for a bullshit. Great, that's going to be out of it.
Speaker 1: It's going to be either a bullchet or bonus. But either way you're getting Greg two.
Speaker 3: He must love coming in.
Speaker 2: Yes, did he sign on for that?
Speaker 1: I'll text let's call him.
Speaker 2: It almost it's like one one episode is enough.
Speaker 1: We call him and put him up to the speaker, or I could call him on my phone maybe because called Carl and Anthony. Don't because his thing he can hook up to hear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but don't please don't because that's gonna extend this episode by like fifteen minutes. Daniel has to leave.
Speaker 1: It's ten forty two. She doesn't have to leave until eleven five minutes. I got it, I got it. Push my bluetooth up.
Speaker 3: He's gonna, he's gonna.
Speaker 2: I hear hi, tay no, no, answer the other phone?
Speaker 3: But no, can you did you see that Andrew's calling you on the other line?
Speaker 2: Answer Andrew?
Speaker 3: Answer Andrews name one.
Speaker 2: Call him again?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 3: Are you on my phone? Teme?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, call him again.
Speaker 3: Okay, Wait, Andrew's gonna call you.
Speaker 1: Pick up? Pick up? Are you in two? O? One? Number? Yeah?
Speaker 2: With the four? What the one with the four?
Speaker 1: This one?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: And you press that bluetooth button it is it's on? No press it?
Speaker 2: Oh, there you go. Hello, let's go pick Wait where is he?
Speaker 1: Pick up the other one?
Speaker 3: Pick up Andrew's phone.
Speaker 1: This is insane. You're being called right now.
Speaker 3: Just just pick up Andrew?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Is Andrew calling you yet?
Speaker 1: Tea? It's the rudy pebbles. Pick that up? That one up? Hell, hia, tea can when you can?
Speaker 2: You put his picture in the corner.
Speaker 3: It's serial killers.
Speaker 1: We're calling because we're just confirming next week to do a bull Chat or a bonus episode with you.
Speaker 2: Bull Chat what day can you come in?
Speaker 1: What day?
Speaker 2: Can you come in? Monday or Tuesday?
Speaker 1: Mom in every day, but Monday is Columbus Day.
Speaker 3: Nobody's on Monday.
Speaker 1: Yeah we are, Oh we are.
Speaker 3: We're not off, you're off?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, No, Today is Columbus Day.
Speaker 3: Today is colored. This is playing back.
Speaker 2: Today is Columbus Day. We're here doing this live.
Speaker 3: People are not dumb scotty.
Speaker 1: I say that all the time anyway, t can you come in next week Tuesday, which is actually this week?
Speaker 2: Can you come in tomorrow and record with us?
Speaker 3: Will you stop? Don't confuse p tea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what's going on, but yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you know what they're doing with you?
Speaker 1: No, don't tell him terrible. Yes, they know. I'm not doing it right, you're not doing I love you. I love you.
Speaker 3: I just said I miss so much.
Speaker 1: What are we doing?
Speaker 3: Make you eat? Ship?
Speaker 1: You know how you're coming anything?
Speaker 3: I don't care. I think the whole system is a.
Speaker 1: Way. What system is herating system.
Speaker 2: There's no ratings. It's not serial killers. It's just bull chat. You're just coming in to talk and hang out. They don't eat, they don't need we don't eat cereal dirct and you.
Speaker 3: Know how Scotty gets pissed off if you bring up anything but cereal.
Speaker 2: On serial Killers, anything other.
Speaker 3: Than right, That's what I meant bull Chat. You can talk about anything.
Speaker 1: Yep, we're gonna talk about I don't understand it's still a serial bull I don't get it.
Speaker 3: You're trying to like it's like not.
Speaker 2: What I tell you.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna it's gonna be a really fun chat. We look really forward to speaking with you.
Speaker 3: You call it bull chat, it's still a serial killer.
Speaker 2: It's not. It's just it's the offshoot from serial Killers. We just talk about whatever during ball Chat. It's like we're sitting around with balls, but we're talking about off series.
Speaker 3: They don't need We don't eat on bull Chat. They don't eat on bull Chat. They just chat. What do you call something else? Because because because Tea, they do serial killers, so it would make sense to call it something related to People.
Speaker 1: Wanted to hear us talk about things other than cereals. So we decided to create a Wednesday episode that we do where we talk about anything. You know what, I think you guys should really pickle pickle.
Speaker 2: We have run there is a pickle Doug, our friend Doug has who just followed me. Yes, pickles right, yeah.
Speaker 3: Pilic you know that there's so many different types of pickles tea. Have you ever been to picklicioes?
Speaker 2: I've heard about save it for bull Chat, So you come to take save it for bull Chat? All right, you'll see you. We'll see you next week.
Speaker 3: I'll see you for both chat.
Speaker 2: Take care of you.
Speaker 1: Are you really not off on Monday? No?
Speaker 3: We're not off? Wow?
Speaker 2: Why everybody else is off?
Speaker 3: The whole thing?
Speaker 1: Every off the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Everybody kids are off from school, but I'm not.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: I don't know what happened there?
Speaker 3: Chat them back?
Speaker 1: What hang up on this? Why would you? Why would you go?
Speaker 3: Why would you go to work? On the kid drop for school? I mean I might do the show from home, but I'm still going to be on.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, I don't get it.
Speaker 2: This already happened today. So thank you for checking in. We'll talk to you. We can't wait to see you on bull chat on Wednesday. Well I can wait.
Speaker 3: I can hold my breath. You give Tristan the kids a hug from me? Yeah, sure, no problem. To call you and tell you about and tell you about Spencer soccer. You'll be when is it playing in another game? I'll call you.
Speaker 2: I'll call you, all right, take care, buddy.
Speaker 1: All right, let's call Colin Anthony.
Speaker 2: We're calling.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to the Serial Killers. Let's try it. Have a wonderful afternoon.
Speaker 2: Let's turn the volume on. What America.
Speaker 1: I want to go?
Speaker 2: I'm getting I already get a ticket.
Speaker 1: We have to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that means you don't have to go because you already got ticketed. Sometimes after a certain amount of they'll give you another tickets.
Speaker 1: Making it up.
Speaker 3: We're going to call Carla Murray quickly.
Speaker 1: Let's just see what they're doing.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell her that you call her Carla, and I.
Speaker 2: Said, knows they're twitching right now.
Speaker 3: You're twitching every five seconds.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: I really hope that they don't answer. Please don't answer. Don't answer, don't answer. Did we wake you up, Carla?
Speaker 3: I was actually awake, but I'm still Oh it's only eleven your breaths, Carla Murray. Let me just tell you. They call you Carla, and I yell at them and say, it's Carla Murray.
Speaker 2: Isn't it's Carla No, it's not.
Speaker 1: We're just making the rounds, just calling people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because we're it's seven Daniels, try to say it was eleven. It's eleven here.
Speaker 2: Will you sleep later than that? You're a morning radio person.
Speaker 1: No, we're off on Fridays, dude.
Speaker 2: Today's Monday. It's Columbus Day.
Speaker 1: Gosh, you know how he's acting.
Speaker 2: You're confusing people. Anyway.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 3: If somebody is listening to this on Wednesday, because they don't need to do it on Columbus. Not everybody listens to the episode on the day it comes out.
Speaker 2: Most people do.
Speaker 3: They do podcast. I listen to I'm behind, like three episodes behind. Thank you.
Speaker 2: That's how I am. Well, you'll know that today's Columbus Day.
Speaker 3: I save it. I'm on long car rides.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Thanks for picking up the phone.
Speaker 1: No, Carlo, what's going on today?
Speaker 2: Nothing is going on.
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 2: He's going back to bed.
Speaker 1: I love you to all right.
Speaker 2: Can you tap Anthony on the shoulder tell him I say hi and we'll catch you later. OKAYR love you bye?
Speaker 1: Allright?
Speaker 2: She ended it, So all right, let's call something.
Speaker 3: No, thank you, I love you guys. Thank you so much for having me have.
Speaker 1: A great day. Thanks for stopping.
Speaker 2: A fantastic See you Wednesday with the new bull chest us on all social platforms serial.
Speaker 1: Killers PC Sorry, serial KILLERSPC dot com if you want to see all the reviews and the ratings and all the serials that we've tried. If you're watching this on YouTube, make sure you hit that subscribe button over there or over here one.
Speaker 2: Of the places no one's looking at you.
Speaker 1: They are my watch, just me.
Speaker 3: It's time to stand.
Speaker 2: You've already subscribed. If you're watching this false chances are Scott.
Speaker 1: I love when you get like in your head you believe these things that you're saying.
Speaker 2: You know nothing, all right, I don't know any subscribe.
Speaker 1: If you're watching, thank you so much, we love you. Hit leave us a review whenever you're listening to the post.
Speaker 2: Unless you're that guy that leaves all of those freakin things.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: We love you.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: We already crunch, getrunch twice, double crunch.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I can't do it.