Speaker 1: All right, Leonard Skinner's simple man that can only mean one thing. Ah on this radio program that means whole things. Self proclaimed simple man that means all things. Bill O'Reilly old things, Bill O'Reilly a billoreilly dot com. Of course, Bill with his new, next, latest, greatest, number one New York Times bestselling book, Confronting Evil Assessing the Worst of the Worst. Mister O'Reilly, sir, how are you I know this is the highlight of your week?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know. I was watching your TV share last night. Somebody forced me to do that. They broke into my house with an ak annity. I said, okay, and you were doing Why can't.
Speaker 1: You just say, Hanna do you do a really good show? And I'm really proud of you and I love watching your show every night.
Speaker 3: Why do you have to lie?
Speaker 2: Because that would be boring.
Speaker 3: I gotta you know, fair answer. That's fair, that's a good answer. Actually, you're doing.
Speaker 2: A story about these conresspeople who put out a social media thing telling us forces that they don't have to obey certain orders that are illegal.
Speaker 1: All right, well, we were starting on the same page. Good Rather than talk about it, it's only fifty two seconds.
Speaker 3: Let me play it.
Speaker 1: Democratic lawmakers pushing for our military to disobey orders, our intel community to portray our country and our commander in chief. Let's let's play. These people want to speak directly to members of the military.
Speaker 4: And the intelligence community to take risks each day keep Americans safe. We know you are under enormous stress and pressure right now. Americans trust their military, but that trust is at risk.
Speaker 1: This administration is pitting our uniform military.
Speaker 4: And intelligence community professionals against American citizens.
Speaker 5: Like us. You all swore an oath.
Speaker 4: To protect and of then this constitution.
Speaker 1: Right now, the threats to our constitution aren't just coming from a.
Speaker 4: Broad but from right here at home.
Speaker 5: Our laws are clear.
Speaker 4: You can refuse illegal orders. You can refuse illegal orders. You must refuse illegal orders. No one has to carry out orders that violate the law or our constitution.
Speaker 1: We know this is hard and that it's a difficult time to be a public.
Speaker 4: Servant, but whether you're serving in the CIA, the.
Speaker 1: Army, or Navy, the Air Force, your vigilance is critical.
Speaker 4: And know that we have your back.
Speaker 1: Okay, Bill, We're talking about US senators in this and what they are saying basically is you can disobey illegal orders. They failed to identify any such illegal order or what they deemed to be such. To me, this is a flagrant attempt to undermine the president's role, his constitutional authority as commander in chief. Frankly, I view it as an act of subversion against our country, and it almost sounds like they are calling for a military coup to me, that's my impression hearing that, especially because they gave no specific example.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I don't swear about these people, with the exception of Mark Kelly, the senator from Arizona. He was very surprised to see him in that next the other's, you know, this slatkin from Michigan, and the other's a very fire raft Trump haters. So I don't care about that. But what I do care about is you have a structure in this country whereby the courts decide what is legal and illegal, not individual people, which is what all of these senators and congress people are saying. They're like, you don't like it, if you think it's illegal, you can't do it. That's a lie. I mean, if you walk down the street and say, hey, you know, I don't really like this law. So I'm going to break this guy's jaw, which you're going to go to jail if you like the assault law. Not So, these people are basically calling for anarchy among the American military and people who are working in the intel services. So now here's my beef. The Republicans control both the Senate and the House. These people should be referred today to the ethics committees in both bodies. Republican leadership. I'm getting a little tired of hearing conservative Republicans' wine about injustice. We all know that's there and it's true, and that Trump hatred has really damaged this country. But there are actions that you can take to tamp it down. So where's Johnson and Thune? Shouldn't they I have that press conference today about this, shouldn't I think.
Speaker 1: They probably should. I think this needs to be dealt with head on. And it's kind of bizarre because I would have thought that this is front page news everywhere. I picked up on this yesterday and got a hold of this, and I was stunned that nobody else was covering it, at least nobody that I know of. Maybe you did on your show. I have no idea. If not, you'll cover it tonight because now it should be front and center, and these guys absolutely need to get all over this, and I'll make sure that they are aware of it. I will send them the tapes myself.
Speaker 2: Well, you should invite them on a night, both fun and Johnson, and say what are you gonna do? What are you gonna do? See, this is what's bothering me now on the overall tenor of the United States of America. Yes, we're divided. That's not gonna come together anytime soon. They're gonna be divided for the next three years Donald Trump's in office. Okay, that's just a fad of complete But when you step out online and you hurt the country to pursue your own vengeance, as these elected officials did, and I saw it on your TV program. I had heard a little bit about it, but I didn't see the tape. And as soon as you ran the tape last night at nine eastern, oh and hardly you know why where's whether sanction is going to be against these people doing this? Because you're absolutely right, subversion. You can't be encouraging people to desert from the armed forces or to divide the military superiors is to particularly if you are in Congress, so I'm now launching and I hope you pick up on it, and responsibility to her because the Republicans are in charge, they have the power.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: I know trub was diverted by Saudi Arabia and a lot of this other business. I understand that, but he's got to get involved too as commander in chief. But these senators and congress people participated in this. They got to be able to account, Henny, they have to be.
Speaker 1: You see, I'm worried about the overall cadence pitch tone of a lot of comments that are being made. I'm sure you witness these anti ICE protesters in North Carolina screaming at ICE agents. Now, I won't go too deep into the weeds here, but we have a supremacy clause in our constitution. Federal laws are enforced. The jurisdiction lies with the federal government. And people that didn't respect our laws, borders, sovereignty, they are in the country illegally. And now we have ICE agents being docked, we have ICE agents being attacked. We've had ICE agents killed, we know, and this is what was unfolding in Charlotte, North Carolina. Let me play it for you as they're just out there doing the job that they're supposed to do. Gavin Newsom, you know, signed a law in California, although it won't go into effect until January first, they can't even cover their faces to protect themselves and their families. But of course that does not apply to California Highway Patrol, which protects Gavin. I think we should protect all law enforcement. But this is what ICE agents are facing now pretty much every day, especially in these blue cities and states. At some point, I believe this is incitement, dehumanizing, and if the American people and polling is correct, we are going to see the culture of assassination continue to grow in this country. I want you to get you take on this. Listen, threatening crowd. The whistles are from them, the bleeps because of them. But the rhetoric has been coming from all of these elected officials, the JB. Pritzers of the world, the you know, the other Democratic leaders around the country, the calling them nazi and Gestapo and all these other terms. And they're trying to do their job and basically enforce the laws of our land. And this is what they're facing.
Speaker 2: Bill Well in North Carolina it's Josh Stein, the governor, who is the problem in that particular area. Now, these, as you know, are well organized people. They're paid. These protesters who go out and harris the federal authorities, they're paid.
Speaker 3: Some are and some aren't.
Speaker 1: I mean, some people listen to leadership that calls them gestapo and they think they're doing God's will and they're standing up for what's right, and they're not.
Speaker 2: Not too many of those, Henny. What this is is organized capacities, the fanatical promo whatever green. They are very well funded. They go to certain cities where they know their operations. This one is called Charlotte's Web, and then they do they get the lists of the progressive movement and they send out be here, I'll give you a whistle. Be here, I'll give you a sign.
Speaker 3: But they're also have this app. It's nationwide. I don't mean to interrupt you.
Speaker 1: The app is tipping off illegals about pending raids, which takes away the element of surprise and puts these law enforcement officers' lives in jeopardy.
Speaker 2: Bill Okay, so the people that are involved with that can be arrested and charged with impeding a federal investigation. And this is where past fatal and the FBI come in. So this goes right back to what we were talking about, the people who went out and told the military to defy orders. There's accountability that can happen. So you in fear of the federal investigation around up of undocumented people, you can be charged with a crime, a federal crime. So that should be done. That is the way you combat this, not on cable TV, not on debates, not on polarizing rhetoric. You take the action that you can take. Because these actions were built in so the founding fathers understood there was going to be very fierce descent in America, so that they layered the justice system to prevent violent anarchy. But we're not enforcing those laws now. We're not enforcing them in Congress, and we're not enforcing them in Charlotte, North Carolina. That is the solution to this problem.
Speaker 1: I would like to think that people would understand the atmosphere we're living in, but I guess that's just a fantasy on my part to think that people will be logical and reasonable and thoughtful.
Speaker 3: I'll give you one example, Bill.
Speaker 1: I mean, I might have my disagreements with people, but I'm not calling them Nazis, Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, fascist, racist. You know, these words are thrown around with such regularity at this point, I think it has a dehumanizing effect and there's a level of incitement behind those words. Do you agree? Now, I believe in free speech, and ultimately you hold the people that commit crimes responsible for their actions. But I do believe that it contributes to you.
Speaker 2: Yes, But I think everybody knows that by now, So I think that argument has gotten through to any American who pays attention that there is polarizing rhetoric that can lead to violence, and that rhetoric is dangerous and the people who traffic in it should be shunned. But it's not against the law unless you say I want to hurt Bill O'Reilly and I'm going to try to get them and bring him down or kill him, then he can be arrested. But if they call me Hitler or whatever, they can do that. When I'm trying to get the Republican majority invested in now because it's only one more year, they have power handling it is enforce the law, and if you're in Congress, enforce the ethics that are imposed on everybody who goes into that body, stop ignoring it, in force it. That would change the tenor of the debate and get people's attention to how serious this is?
Speaker 3: All right, Bill.
Speaker 1: O'Reilly, All things simple, man, serious times we're living in, and then, frankly, build dangerous. These are dangerous times. This rhetoric has got to stop. It's just I wish I could convince them, but I'm not having any luck. There are lunatics on all sides, unfortunately, and they poison, you know, civil society at a very high level. In my view, I think you're agree with me, mister O'Reilly. We appreciate your time, sir. I'm now to the top of the hour. We'll get right to your calls here in a second. Thank God for my friend Peter Harris's family. They build healthy brands of food that nobody else is making. I can now have cereal back of my diet because grainberry cereal controls sugar and it's healthy and I love it and it tastes great. And now, of course they have my favorite pasta sauce of all time, and you probably have heard Linda.
Speaker 3: Talk about it. She doesn't say it the right way? What is it? Linda? I say it the right way, and Peter likes the way I say it. So it's silver palatepasta sauce. And if you are confused about that, you better check it out.
Speaker 1: Because you are from Long Island, my friends, not ste Island.
Speaker 3: It is sauce.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna stop right here and just stop get to the harvest. Stop right here, all right, stop, I'm going to go through some callers. Just a quick question, then we'll put you right back on hold. If you're listening to my voice right now, don't hang up. I'm just asking you one simple question. Bruce, North Carolina. Is it sauce or is it pasta sauce?
Speaker 3: What is it? What is it?
Speaker 7: It's sauce in the South.
Speaker 3: Sounds like.
Speaker 1: You got a whole different way to say. And stay on hold. We'll get back to in the second. Bruce, Troy in New York, how do you.
Speaker 5: Say it's sauce?
Speaker 1: Bruce? All right, stay there, Troy Ron in New York, how do you say it?
Speaker 2: Kay Sean?
Speaker 8: How are you I would call it? We called it an upstate New York sauce.
Speaker 3: Thank you? These people are traders.
Speaker 1: Stay right there, Ron Michael in Atlanta. Michael, how do you say it?
Speaker 6: Oh, definitely pasta sauce.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Bruce Anthony is stay there, Michael Anthony and Rhode Island.
Speaker 3: How do you say it? Anthony, You're not gonna like my answer.
Speaker 7: I'm from Rhode Island.
Speaker 2: It's gravy.
Speaker 3: Stay right there. All right, here's the thing. It's pasta sauce.
Speaker 1: It's not sauce, but anyway, it's made with wine, ripe and sana Marzano and California tomatoes, rich, extra virgin olive oil, absolutely no added sugar, none. It's in other words, it's clean. It's like if you've ever been abroad in Italy and wow, the food is clean.
Speaker 3: I can.
Speaker 1: I can even eat pasta, not gain a pound, clean natural flavor, the way pasta sauce was meant to be made. And anyway I made the switch. You're gonna love the Marinera, their their vodka sauce, their pizza sauce. If you like to make I like thin crust, thin, thin, thin crust pizza. Their pizza pizza sauce is amazing and it's my favorite. So when you're shopping, look for Greenberry cereal and Silver Palate Pasta.
Speaker 3: Say it Linda Pasta Sauce, Silver Palla Pasta sauce.
Speaker 1: Over Palate Pasta Sauce, the official sauce pasta sauce of the Schewan Hannity Show. Unbelievable Meones, Troy, New York, Troy, how are you glad you hung in there?
Speaker 3: Glad you called Sewan?
Speaker 5: Thanks for taking my call. Yeah, I just want to offer a few comments on the situation. I live in upstate New York. We're outside of Rochester, and of course everyone's aware now of the disasters that are unfolding in New York City with the new mayor there. But I guess I think what a lot of people who aren't from the area don't understand is that, uh, there's there's a lot of conservative folks in upstate New York and we're just as upset as everyone else is about having a communist as our as our mayor.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you the worst part is you got a governor now that is going to do everything Marxist Kami Mumdani demands because she is scared to death like Schumer's scared to death like Hakeem Jeffers is scared to death. You have a governor in name only ostensibly zoron Kami Marxist Mumdani is the governor of New York because she will do everything he says.
Speaker 5: You you hit that exactly, You're exactly right, and just the ridiculous uh policies that you know that that were forced to live under. You know that, Kathy l That's that's I guess that's what I'm getting at. It's it's frightening to think what she's going to be doing, uh now with uh with an ally uh in you know, in the mayor's office in the Big Apple.
Speaker 1: Well, she she had said she would put checks and bounces on him. But uh the DSA of America Democratic Socialists of America that helped, you know, propel Mam Donnie into office, they're like, oh, no, you're going to listen to what we say or you're out. And guess what, Mam Donnie will have the power to to sign me any re election attempt of hers.
Speaker 5: Well, you're you're right, You're absolutely right, and listen.
Speaker 1: I Linda hates when I tell the truth, truth, but I have to tell the truth.
Speaker 3: It's over New York is done.
Speaker 5: Therefore, you know, that's why people tune in to Sean Hannity, because you tell the truth, and that is the truth. I can, I can. I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: From California, I really want. I would love to see at least de Fonic win. I think she could really change the state, especially where you live upstate. But just by adding fracking. I love Steve Hilton. He would crush it in California and really change that state around. But their odds of winning are very very low. You want me to lie and tell you, you know, create false hope.
Speaker 5: I'm not doing that right right, It's yeah, it's it's kind of a dismal outlook. I think, what what a lot of people are expecting. But you know, financial analysts, he kind of miss political analysts. Is of course that this whole you know, blue sky program that Ma'm Dyning has sold everyone with you everything, free groceries, free healthcare. Of course it's going to crash and burn because there's the reality is there's no money. You know, the state's bankrupt. There's no money for all that, and she will.
Speaker 1: Go along with his tax increases. Mark my words. I feel sorry for my friends in New York. I tried to warn everybody in New York, but I inevitably knew what the outcome was going to be.
Speaker 3: I was correct.
Speaker 1: Linda was saying the day before election that Curtis was gonna win Thrual. False Linda, Oh, he's being awfully quiet at the moment. Anyway, Troy, appreciate you. Call man, God bless you. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn. Our number will stay in New York.
Speaker 5: Ron.
Speaker 3: Next on the Sean Hennity Show, What's up? Ron? How are you?
Speaker 6: How you doing?
Speaker 8: Sean Connell from the Vampire State Hokals Vampire Hocus Focus, Vampire State of New York, Upstate New York, Albany.
Speaker 1: I love the people in New York, in Albany, Westchester, Nasau, Suffolk County.
Speaker 3: You guys are great.
Speaker 1: The problem is you are being Your votes are being negated by this densely popular called New York City in the five boroughs.
Speaker 8: Yep, takes all, Winter takes all, and that's what we have.
Speaker 2: Sean.
Speaker 8: I'm calling you actually about yesterday I heard you talking to a husband who's going through a divorce with his wife over politics and calling you basically to tell you my son, my pride and joy. He went to college in Western New York, left high school, total conservative, came back, totally liberalized, married, now normal situation, husband and wife. Now he doesn't talk to me because Dad is on the other side. Dad believes, you know, in reality of life, and they pushed so much liberalism towards his way. And how he's changed. It's just I don't know how to bring him back, and I don't know what to do. I mean, we don't talk anymore. It's pretty sad what politics have done to families and how it's ripped them apart.
Speaker 1: And I'm going to give you advice. I'm ready to give you advice. You want to hear it, talk to me, never ever, ever, ever give up on your children. Every week, every other week, whatever you think is appropriate. You shoot him a note, you drop a note in the mailbox. I don't care what your politics are. I'm your father, I love you, I'll always be here for you, and I want to have a relationship that transcends politics. And just keep doing it and don't stop.
Speaker 8: Sean, As you said, I've tried over and over again.
Speaker 3: It don't stop. Just never stop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've had friends of mine that children are addicted to drugs or alcohol, and I give them the same advice, and that is, never give up on your children. You just have to keep fighting for them. Now, in the case of you know, people getting a divorce, I tried to get the guy yesterday, you know, to make that outreach, but he seemed checked out. He's done and she's done. So you know, I'm not the great marriage repairer, but I will tell you my humble advice to you is never give up on your children.
Speaker 3: Just keep trying.
Speaker 1: And even if you think if, even if you think there's no hope, you never know. People's hearts change over time. And if you if you consistently show him your door is open and you want that relationship to be repaired, maybe one day he'll surprise you. Well, okay, It's like it's sort of like remember the episode in Home Alone, and remember the the neighbor that saved but Coley culk it okay, and that old man that seemed a little creepy next door turned out to be a really nice guy with a good heart, saved his life and got his family together. I hope that moment comes for you in your your life with your son. I really do it can happen. Don't give up, brother, Okay, and we're praying for you. Don't never give up. Just keep dropping notes, just keep just keep hanging in there.
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Bruce in North Carolina. Next on the Sean Hannity Show. Hey, Bruce, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 6: I'm great man?
Speaker 3: Are I'm good? Brother? What's going on?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 7: I wanted to discuss the redistricting problems, you know, the Texas the court decision against Texas, and what California is trying to do. And here in North Carolina we've been living with it for forty years. There's probably been more than one hundred lawsuits filed over that time about districts, and to me, the only solution is to have a computer drawing to where you know, there's no basis of race or party, or sex or income or anything else. It's just how many people live here and this is the number of people that go per district. We actually, I actually wrote a program and offered to give it to the state ten years ago, and of course they weren't interested in if they want the political power that comes with it. But something needs to be done. Unfortunately. You know, the states can pass this on their own, but to require them to do it would meet a constitutional amendment. So you're kind of left out in the dark in those states where you have one party in primary control.
Speaker 1: Listen, I, I there are a million ways to do it differently. The Democrats have mastered the art of partisan redistricting. Republicans are just kind of getting into the game. I'm not worried about a lower court ruling like the one in Texas today, because it's going to go to higher courts. I'm not worried about California. Pam Bondi announced she's taking on Gavin Newsom's power grab out there. But this cherry Mandarin game that both parties have played, but the Democrats have played a lot harder and a lot better than Republicans. It's got to be neutralized, and it's got to be fair, and it's got to be across the board, and we need standards. When I lived in Atlanta, there was one district that went all the way from Atlanta to Savannah. It was like it was like a if you looked at on a map, it was like a snake line district. It was sort of like wiggled all the way down to Savannah, you know, finding every Democratic home. At the time, I believe it was Cynthia mcainy that had that district. And it is what it is.
Speaker 3: It just is.
Speaker 1: It has to be done better, just like election integrity has to be done better, you know, voter ID signature verification, chain of custody controls, updated voter rolls, partisan observers watching the voting all day, vote counting all night. And I prefer paper ballots and very limited mail in ballots, you know. But Republicans got to get moving on a lot of this stuff. They've been behind the eight ball. And I would argue Republicans maybe down as many as twelve fifteen seats based just on Democratic gerrymandering.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Ten ten years ago, we had two unusual districts here. One stretched from Durham down to Charlotte following eighty five and the other there was a place in it whether it have to be contiguous, and there was a place on a river where the only way you could be in that district was to live on a house boat. In person, they followed the bank of the river to make contiguous.
Speaker 3: And well, the repult that's not a shock, you know.
Speaker 7: It's just it's just amazing that we keep fighting over it when there's a solution to cure it.
Speaker 1: All I can. I can't argue with anything you're saying. You're one hundred percent right, and I wish you success in trying to be fair.
Speaker 3: Bruce. We appreciate you call.
Speaker 1: Let's get back to our busy phones eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us as we continue. Michael is in Atlanta. What's up, Michael? How are you on?
Speaker 5: How are you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm good, sir, Glad you called great.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to talk about the Palisades fires. And I'm originally from Los Angeles. I grew up in the Brentwood Palisades area, and I spent a lot of years of my youth up in the Palisades village that now just burned down, uh, with classmates and friends. And the only reason why I actually came to Georgia was to go to college at the University of Georgia back in ninety one, and that when I got out of school, moved into Atlanta with the Olympics and life would take over. And I've been here ever since. Although I've always wanted to move back to LA and back to Brentwood, but as you know, the cost of living has been so out of control, and the politics has been out of just unseemly, and so I've been here. But the reason why I was calling is just to give you a perspective of what was happening when I was growing up. The LA Fire Department would actually go up and down streets during the summertime and during the Santa Ana conditions in the late fall looking for dry brush. They would water it down, they would make sure that the fire hydrants were working, and they would clean out all of the brush. They would also water down some of the I guess the dry foliage that could catch on fire. And they did all these things. You've talked about many times about the forestation and the signs behind it and whatever, and they did all these things. But this whole cover up that Gavin Newsom is doing and Karen Bass I think it's just just terrible and I'm really broken hearted about it.
Speaker 1: You should be broken hearted. I mean, welcome to the United Socialist Utopia of California, sir. That's what you get out there. I'd stay right where you are in Atlanta,