Speaker 1: The Best Bits of the Week with Morgan. It's Listener Q and Daytime with Morgan.
Speaker 2: In a show member answer almost all your questions.
Speaker 3: Well, what's up everybody? You are now listening to part three of the Best Bits.
Speaker 1: This is Listener Q.
Speaker 3: And A Time and Eddie is joining me. Eddie, you feeling okay?
Speaker 2: I feel great? Morgan.
Speaker 3: How do you feel as you rub your eyes and drink your coffee?
Speaker 1: You're like, yeah, I feel great, always energized. Well, we're gonna start with shout outs.
Speaker 3: Two really good ones. Love your new hair, you look good without the cap. Monica and Illinois. Ah, thanks Monica, And then Brittany from Kentucky said my fave duo. I feel like I could be besties with both of y'all.
Speaker 2: I agree, you besties agree? Yeah, I'm already best with.
Speaker 3: You, so yeah, so yeah, yeah, okay. Well we're gonna start talking about this hair situation.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, yeah, lots of questions. Does your hair system feel heavy still? And would you recommend it? Jenna and Maryland?
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean, I would definitely recommend it. I mean, I think for people that have been wanting hair like this is the perfect solution because it does just it fits natural. It doesn't feel like it's on there anymore. I mean it felt like that, i'd say for the first week, just because it's so foreign.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's such an odd concept too, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah. But now, like even my son the other day said, like, I don't even notice it now, it's just kind of part of you know, your face? Yeah, you know so And and no, I think for people that really want hair, this is perfect for him. And I don't think it's anything bad. It doesn't fly off. I worry when I sleep, like if I roll over, like, oh my gosh, am I gonna wake up? But this is gonna be gone. It's not. It's not like that at all. And so yeah, man, if you're dreaming of having hair, and you like you're all about it, yes you should do this.
Speaker 3: You're saying that like you didn't dream of having hair.
Speaker 1: I know, we get carried away on the show. So is there like, was.
Speaker 3: There a moment in your life where you're like, yeah, no, I'm good without hair.
Speaker 1: And it's just kind of been this.
Speaker 3: Like well kind of got brought back to the front of your brain because of the hair transplant conversation. This hair system happening. Was there a time where you're like, yeah, no, I'm good, I don't need hair.
Speaker 2: I think I've always been okay with it. It is what it is. Like I started losing my hair probably like right after call is super.
Speaker 1: Early, like you're twenty three years old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it wasn't bad. It was just a little bit at a time. You look at my pillow and be like, oh, man, like I lost ten hairs today or last night or whatever, and it just slowly just kind of happens that way. And it's always just been kind of the way my appearance is. So I just I enjoy wearing hats. I do know that it's balding on the back more than and I have like dark hair, so it's very noticeable. I think people with lighter blonde hair it's not as noticeable, and it looks kind of like, Okay, he's kind of losing his hair, but not bad with me. I'm the same as them. But you can see the ball spot because it's and then my head.
Speaker 1: Is very out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I've always been okay with it. And the narrative on the show is you know that I am self conscious of my hair, which in a way I am, but it's kind of where I wear hats.
Speaker 3: Well, especially if everybody's going to keep talking about on the show, You're.
Speaker 2: Like, ok, I guess I should be. Yeah, And especially when I do like appearances, like where I get dressed up and like, oh, I mean, it doesn't really look good to wear a hat when you're wearing like a nice suit. So I got to just go like, no, no hat. And it's it's odd because it's just not a lot up there. But I've never really had a problem with it. And so now Bobby on the show's been like, well, well you wear it too, peg, Well, yeah, I mean, sure, let's try it. Will you consider getting hair transplant? Absolutely, let's learn more about this. I realized that the hair transplant was not for me, so I wanted to try this out, and I'm I'm cool with trying it out. I don't think I'm going to keep it though.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: That was the follow up question from Amy and Orlando. She wanted to know if you were going to continue wearing it.
Speaker 2: I don't think I'm going to keep it. And it's just between us, all right, and just you me and everyone listening. Okay, between us, I I'm not a very I'm not a person that cares too much about my appearances. Like, so I really enjoy like I don't buy my clothes. I don't I don't buy clothes.
Speaker 3: We've kind of talked about this, and if you're a long time kind of best Bits listener, yeah, and I have kind of doven deep into the fact that he doesn't spend a lot of money on.
Speaker 2: No, I don't buy any of my clothes. Like my wife will come home some day and be like, I went shopping. I got you these pants, Like I thought they look cool, cool, thank you. I'll wear them, uh, free shirts, free whatever, I'll wear them. Like I don't ever buy anything for myself. So I'm pretty simple. And now that I have hair, I'm like, oh crap, I gotta like do my hair now.
Speaker 1: And there's maintenance that comes up.
Speaker 2: There is maintenance, Morgan, I didn't realize that, like.
Speaker 1: This hats to be pretty man, You got you gotta put in the.
Speaker 2: Work, you know, and then and then one day and like I do it, and then I'm like, okay, kind of like I think it looks good. And then lunchbox or somebody will say, like, you look like an idiot, you part it that way, and I'm just like I didn't think that, Like I thought it actually have.
Speaker 3: A genuine question when you're styling it, just because it's been so long, are you like, yeah, yeah, that looks good, but you're not really having like this concept of like, oh it could look bad.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the hard part. Like I'm used to going and this is showering, this is everything. Like even when I dry, when I get out of the shower and I dry myself, my first thing I do without hair is always just go my dry my face and then go backwards over my head. Yeah, I can't do that because the thing will fall off, like if I go.
Speaker 1: Are you sure that's what would happen though?
Speaker 2: Or you just feel that you can already feel it, like oh, because you feel that it'll peel, it'll slowly peel because the water once it gets under the glue, like, it'll start kind of peeling. So you have to pat it all and I'm not used to that, and so and so I've been patting it. And then once I'm done, I get ready and I look at myself in the MIROO, I'm like, all right, what's my style? Right? And so I thought that like flat would be better because that's how I would normally do it, like flat whatever, But I don't think with this thing, flats are really the look.
Speaker 3: It shows the pretty defineness of what's there.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I can't. If I had real hair, I would slick it more.
Speaker 1: Back and up, and this doesn't quite do that.
Speaker 2: I can't do that because then it'll show your your cap line.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you kind of got it, so you found ways to style it.
Speaker 1: With what it is.
Speaker 2: You have to bring it a little bit over your head a little bit to cover that line, which I don't know what I'm doing, Morgan, like, I don't know anything about.
Speaker 3: This stuff, which, speaking of that might have started to answer this next question. Ashley in Arizona was like, best and worst about your new hair?
Speaker 2: The best and might have.
Speaker 1: Just discovered kind of the worst.
Speaker 3: It's just a lot of changes you're kind adapting.
Speaker 2: No, I even have a worse worse. Okay, the best is that have hair and it's kind of.
Speaker 1: Cool, Like do you get complimented more?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm asking questions at some that from new I'm sure asked, have you been getting hit on since your system?
Speaker 1: No? So you can kind of answer.
Speaker 2: No, no, no. And here's the thing too, Like I'm so used to wearing hats and people are like, hey, take your head off, enjoy your hair, guys. I normally wear hats, so like if I'm working out or whatever, I wear a hat, or like if I go to a ball game, like I'm wearing a hat. I went to the golf tournament the other day, and like, I wear hats, like just because I like wearing hats, yea, And so it's your comfort, it is my comfort. And so the best is though, I do like it's cool have hair, right, Like have hair cool? That's pretty awesome. Yeah, And it kind of looks real, and.
Speaker 1: I think it does.
Speaker 2: I think most people would think that it's real. I'd say ninety five percent of the people would think it's real. The five percent most that know me would be like, well, I know you don't have hair, like and then people that I do know that are saying like, dude, I really like your hair, and I'm like stop, like You're like stop, you're making fun of me, because it is a weird thing to know, for people to know that whatever I have on my head is not real. I hate that part. I have that part.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like that's the worst part.
Speaker 2: No, the worst part is that wait.
Speaker 1: Okay, then finish that. I thought that's why you're going into No.
Speaker 2: No, no, I just I'm a real person. I'm a very real person. And the fact that it's not real bothers me.
Speaker 3: But you know, there's so many people out there that have but that's not me.
Speaker 1: Fake tea, that's not me.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've never done that. I don't have fake anything, Like.
Speaker 1: I'm with you. I don't either.
Speaker 3: Like the fakest thing about me is that I dye my hair a little bit blinder than it actually is.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The only thing that like I would probably get is fake teeth, but not because I want to look good, because like my tooth has a cavity or a root canal, Like it's the only way I would do that, like just to make my teeth like prettier and whiter, Like I don't care. So it's not me. And the fact that I want hair that's not mine on my head bothers me. Yeah. So anyway, so there's that. But the worst is sweating.
Speaker 1: Does make it itchy, yeah, like super itchy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you can't really scratch it. So so I was like, this kind of you gotta tap it, you know, because you can't scratch it, because if you.
Speaker 1: Scratch it, tap an itch.
Speaker 2: So i'ming an itch. Yeah, and it bothers the crap out Anymoregan, It's like I'm watching a movie and I'm like, it's It's.
Speaker 3: Like it's like when you get much or when you had chicken pox.
Speaker 1: You couldn't scratch it, right, so you just tap it to get the sensation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, horrible. So that's I would say that's the worst. So and then like you know, if you're sweaty, if you're outside and you're sweaty, your hair doesn't get wet like the side hair does, the back hair does, but the top one is like dry as a freaking It's like you're like.
Speaker 1: A chameleon and only half of you.
Speaker 2: Offer any yes, and it's the weirdest feeling. So that's I would say that's probably the worst.
Speaker 1: Okay, those are fair.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll move from the hair before we get to the break.
Speaker 2: Oh and also, no one, yeah, no one's hitting on me.
Speaker 1: Not even one.
Speaker 2: No, no, Well, and if there were, I'd be out mad. It's because the hair, Hey, like.
Speaker 3: No, it's because my smile and my pretty eyes, my great personality. Come on, man, okay, Rach and Jacob from Australia super cool? How does Eddie get into new music like Pearl Jam? So the reason they're asking Jacob is a fan of music, like you're a fan of music and like Pearl Jam similar types.
Speaker 1: Have you discovered anybody.
Speaker 3: That you like right now that's similar in that vein?
Speaker 2: How do I find the music?
Speaker 3: Well, they kind of asked a few in one, so let's just hone in on the fact of have you discovered anybody like in the realm of Pearl Jam that's new that you're like, I'm obsessed with this person.
Speaker 2: Gosh, rock bands are tough. Rock bands are tough because there aren't a lot of rock bands. I found what I found TikTok's awesome and I don't know, maybe you can help me with this, but how do people find music for their TikTok? Like, what do you a.
Speaker 3: Videos?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because there's no way that they know all these bands, these random bands that they put well most of.
Speaker 1: The time they're trending songs.
Speaker 3: So if you're watching on your for you page and you find like come across.
Speaker 1: A video You're like, oh, I really like that they saved the sound.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, okay, okay, because typically how I'll get on tiptop. I'll get on TikTok and I'll be like, oh, that's a really cool song, and like it's not famous, it's not like popular or whatever, but I'll like download or whatever what do you call it?
Speaker 1: Stream it? Stream it are you talking about? On TikTok, You'll save it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you save it or whatever, and then like then you can start looking more into that band. You're like, oh, that's really cool. But I was wondering, like, how do they pick these songs.
Speaker 3: It's based on them trending and it's getting basically those videos are getting put into people's for you pages and then it just keeps popping okay, and then they're like, oh, okay, well that's a cool song, and then they save it and they might use it.
Speaker 2: Man, there are a lot I'm trying to find what I found recently. Uh Dermot Kennedy do you know he is? I love him, Like, so he's kind of great, He's kind of a newer and I'm not I'm shocked that he's not huge. Oh he's not really a Pearl Jam kind of guy, but like he's Irish and he's really good. I think he's awesome. What is I'm trying to look up some stuff that I found out.
Speaker 3: I do feel like somebody that can kind of fit in that vein is Judah and the.
Speaker 2: Lions good and this new album is really really good. I really enjoyed listening to this.
Speaker 1: I don't know that that's considered rock with more alternative, but.
Speaker 2: No, it's rock. I mean, yeah, that's pretty because there are some there's some stuff in that is pretty heavy.
Speaker 3: I was gonna look at the new rock play. Let's say, if I can find anything.
Speaker 2: Dang, I can't think of anything just off the top of my head.
Speaker 1: I want, oh you know what here, let me do something.
Speaker 3: This is what I do is I'll look up like a an artist radio, so like I've been upsessed with Casey musgraves new album, and I will go to Casey Musgrave's radio and I'll have a bunch of songs curated that are like her music.
Speaker 1: And that's how I discover new songs and new stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to Pearl Gym radio right now. A lot of these are probably going to be older because of just.
Speaker 2: They're probably gonna pull up Yeah, bands that are.
Speaker 1: Kind of like petty.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 1: I've not seen a lot of like new ones on here, though.
Speaker 2: I know there's an older band called Pulp where like I don't know, maybe like in the early two thousands. I heard a couple of their songs. They're pretty good, but I've been going deeper into their music, and Pulp is a really good band, and I think they're like a British band or something. But Pulp is really really cool to look into. If You've never really listened to Pulp, but I'm sure you have, Like, if you love music, you probably know them.
Speaker 1: You're really bad at this suggesting.
Speaker 2: I'm really bad. But like, there's a lot of music I've been listening to a lot of post Malone, just kind of deeper post Malone stuff, not so much the hits.
Speaker 3: Do you like Machine Gun Kelly? I feel like he falls under rock of It.
Speaker 2: I haven't really listened to that is he is he like rockish?
Speaker 1: I like his stuff, but I would say it could fall more punk pop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't know if.
Speaker 1: Do you like pump pop?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I love it all Yeah, then I would think he's a good bridge between the two because he's pretty intense in some of him.
Speaker 1: Young Blood is another one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, cool in between, I started my Son's Got Me on Kendrick Lamar. I remember, like my son loves hip hop, like loves it, and so whenever he gets in the cars like that, let me show you some stuff and it's got to be clean.
Speaker 3: Okay, then you need to show him. I just saw this on social media. Kendrick Lamar had an insane show out in LA and I'm not huge everyone on stage, Yeah, does he alreout?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I saw that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, then you should talk to him about that and be like all these people should have like show.
Speaker 3: Him the video because people were freaking out about it and it was all these iconic grappers of all the time, and I didn't know a whole lot of them, but I was like I could even I can acknowledge. This is pretty awesome to have that width of people that you know that'd be willing to come out and sea and here like reunited a group on stage two.
Speaker 2: That's really cool.
Speaker 1: So you might if he's like a huge fan, you can be like the cool dad.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I usually I played dumb with like all the hip hop stuff, like I don't know. He's like, yeah, Dad, do you know about this? But he'll come up with stuff where like I had no idea, like, oh yeah, dad, this whole album turn it into you. He's like, this album, Dad, it was meant to be listening backwards. I'm like, cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, You're like okay, cool.
Speaker 2: I probably won't do that, but cool.
Speaker 1: It's interesting.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well I do need some dancers, but we're gonna take a quick break. Jacob.
Speaker 1: I hope we helped you somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hopefully, Sorry, not sure.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: It's summertime. You're a big grill guy.
Speaker 2: You always talking about Yeah, summer's my that's my season.
Speaker 3: I know, I know you're like a summer That's when you vibe vie like in the fall, you.
Speaker 1: Vibe in the summer.
Speaker 2: Absolutely so.
Speaker 3: Rick from Oregon once your go to summer grill recipe.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I think my faitas are the best.
Speaker 1: Can you share the recipe?
Speaker 2: Though? Probably not?
Speaker 1: Okay, what about the main ingredients that?
Speaker 2: No? I could? I mean really, just like anything is pretty. I think. What's so cool about our age is that we can google anything like and.
Speaker 3: You can experiment specifically you and they can't google Eddie from the Bobby Bone to heat a recipe right right?
Speaker 2: But here here's the deal, Like I think my heart, the hardest part for me and grilling is the temperature and how long, because like like I just need to know, like basic idea, I got four kids, how long is this gonna take? Three hours? Four hours, five hours? What am I gonna smoke? I'm I gonna smoke a whole chicken, all right, that's gonna be four hours. Like that's the hardest part for me. And you can google that, like what temperature do you need it at to be to be ready?
Speaker 1: Once you What about what are the ingredients?
Speaker 2: So for the fajidas, I can give you ingredients. It's easy, okay, But fajitas is the heart. The hardest part about that is finding the meat. Like you've got to go to a Mexican meat market where they don't speaking speak English and they got the good stuff. I guarantee you.
Speaker 3: What kinds of meat though, because there's so and I as a vegetarian, no, there's like fifty.
Speaker 2: Different meats and don't do a chicken fieda. If you like chicken feeda, I'm not gonna judge you. That's fine, but that's not a real fajita. Do a bee fajida and you will go to the meat market and you ask them for fahiita. Oh, ask him for fajita. And if they'll obviously do they know what you're talking about. But if they do speak English, it's a skirt steak. It's called a skirt steak, and that's what it is. And tell them to trim it for you. That means they will go and they will trim it because it's reach it's about a thick an inch thick with the way it comes. And then if you ask them to trim it for you, and then they'll do like three layers of it, and they'll cut the fat off, which you don't want too much fat. A little bit of fat and meat's good. But once you get that meat, get some lime. Just put it in like a dish, put lime like three or four limes and just just drench it in lime juice. And then you get like a season all any kind of spice, whatever your favorite spice mixes. If it's like seasonal or if it's at the store they have for heat to mix whatever. Okay, fa heat of seasoning. Put some of that on there, a little bit of wartersh Shire sauce. People love to say that in they're different ways. Yeah, and then let it sit in the fridge for like three or four hours, and then take it out of the fridge an hour before you're going to grill. Let it go down to room temperature. Fire up your grill, get it whatever like temperature you want. Make sure it's high heat, high heat. And I'm like, I'm like a four hundred No, no, no, I mean like temperature. I'm like a four.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to say that because it felt accurate.
Speaker 2: Four hundred degrees. Like, get it hot, right, and then you get your your steaks. You put them on there, and it's gonna like and if there's any fat or any kind of like icy, yes, if there's any fat or anything, it'll light it a little bit and you'll have some flame. That's what you want. You want flame coming out of it. Don't be scared of flame, and just keep flipping it over and over. You hear that, that's what you want.
Speaker 4: You want your neighbors to be jealous. You want your neighbors to be like, oh, wow, they're grilling over there. Gosh, I wish I had some of that fun fact. When I was in my first year after our graduated college, I moved in an apartment complex. I started grilling outside and my next door neighbor he was a vegan vegan, and he come out and be like.
Speaker 2: What are you feeling? Like? Oh, I just you know, little steak here, Lit'll stake there. He's like, I don't eat that stuff. I'm vegan. I'm vegan, And like in six months, dude was no longer vegan. He couldn't help it. He was like, I need that in my life. And now who knows, I don't know. Hey, I didn't force him to. He wanted it. So you do that, and you look, you don't have to do do not, do it well done. Just do it until the outside looks like nice and crispy. Then you go inside. You slice it. Like faetas always go against the grain. So like if you're laying the faeta out, there's grain that kind of goes up and down. Cut against the grain. Don't cut with the grain, all right, you can't specifically following me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 2: So you slice it against the grain in your little fijeta strips, and you're gonna have a little bit of blood left, which is cool. Listen, you want a little bit of pink and blood. That's okay. You're not gonna eat it yet, don't worry about it. Fire up the skillet, throw a cube of butter in it, okay, and then whatever that's spice. If Morgan wants a little as spice in there, put some spice stuff in there and get that melt that melted butter, and then throw your strips in there and make sure you get it's so hot that it goes. You want that meat to.
Speaker 1: Go, just like the restaurant.
Speaker 2: Yes, and be careful though, because a lot of smoke will go up in your house and then maybe the fire alarm will go off. But yeah, and then you just kind of finish it off on the skillet, Flip it over like you're a chef, throw some salt, pepper on it, whatever you want, maybe a little bit more lime, juice, and then you're good to go. Okay, that's what you want.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I wasn't prepared, but I like it. Yeah, Rick, I hope you're satisfying.
Speaker 2: Rick, You know what's up.
Speaker 1: Okay, but now he's lasts for we're going to be like kind rappid. Sorry sorry, sorry, sorry, you did really great there. I asked you for that. Rick really needed to do.
Speaker 2: You want a whole recipe? What do you want me to do?
Speaker 3: I know? Okay, favorite thing to smoke on the smoker and Morgan favorite vegetarian dish, Andrew my favorite.
Speaker 2: A chicken, whole chicken or a brisket ease one. Well, brisket's great, but I'm known for my chicken, So give me a whole chicken.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay. Our enchilada is a like offensive to you?
Speaker 3: No, well, I just didn't know because I wouldn't choose faetas if I said it.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's great. Okay, that's fine.
Speaker 3: Sweet potato black bean enchiladas.
Speaker 2: Now that's offensive because that's not real.
Speaker 1: It's something made. Okay, are you dying?
Speaker 2: But I just picked a scap and did not.
Speaker 1: Mean Eddie grow ew. I don't do does weirds? I have always have it on this story. Dude, Okay, do you go way above.
Speaker 3: On Mother's Day for your wife since she's the only female Donna? Dana, I don't know, Dana Dana da Dana Dana.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I go over yeah, above and beyond because like yes, we're four boys, Like I have four boys and me, so it's five of us. Yeah, we make it special for mom. And like we make we don't let mom do anything, Like mom does not cook, Mom does not do the dishes, Mom doesn't wipe down a single countertop nothing. We do it all for her.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we love to hear it is your sixteen year old drive.
Speaker 1: Well here, let me do that on the last.
Speaker 3: Okay, well you ever take Spanish classes oscar from New Jersey?
Speaker 2: I mean if I had a job that required me to know Spanish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like but not just on your own free.
Speaker 2: Because I know enough and like if I went to Mexico, I can do you actually know enough?
Speaker 1: See, because there's multiple times you got correction.
Speaker 2: Here's the deal, Like it's like broken. It's like it's like when you go to a different country and you're like see mistoi buscondo, elbanno, nsito.
Speaker 1: Al like does it Spanish?
Speaker 3: Much like other languages have their own word within wherever you're at, kind of like your own slang dialects.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, yes, yes, and sometimes you use a word a certain way in like Mexico, but then if you go to Argentina, it's very different. Okay, yes, so I mean, look, I grew up seven miles north of Mexico, and so my parents spoke to me in Spanish. I spoke to them in English. That's how I was raised. So I understand everything like in Spanish. And I also can speak in Spanish, but not like at a level to where I can really communicate mm hmm, like expressed it. Like I can't express myself. I can't say, like, oh my gosh, I really love this room. It's really cool the way the decorations are all on the wall and this countertops with my favorite I can't do that, but I can say, like, I really like this room. It makes me feel happy in here.
Speaker 1: Very kind of simple.
Speaker 3: Yeah, comprehending, but speaking isn't quite correct. Okay, that's fair if there's different ways of understanding the language, All right. Last one is your sixteen year old driving? Did you teach him?
Speaker 1: Need an Eddie Dad? Update? Wendy from Colorado.
Speaker 2: Wendy, he is driving. He doesn't have his license yet. He will get his license at the end of summer. I would say we're probably eighty five percent done with his leg. I mean, he's he's so good. He's a good driver. He's a careful driver, which I love. He doesn't go fast, he doesn't take fast turns after Eddie.
Speaker 1: Dad loves that.
Speaker 2: No, it's really cool because Morgan, it's a good hang. I'm just going to be so scary when he's like, all right, Dad, I'm leaving and you're like, oh gosh, like he's going by himself.
Speaker 1: That's how my parents fellow about me, my whole life.
Speaker 2: So it's fine, No, I get it, And so that makes me a little worried, but it makes me feel better that he's like a careful driver. I like that. His problem changing lanes or we're still working on that. Parallel parking is still a challenge. So that's what kind of makes it thirty percent less left, maybe twenty five percent left.
Speaker 1: But and you're teaching him.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, my wife can't do it.
Speaker 1: She tried.
Speaker 2: She's way too nervous and she does a lot.
Speaker 1: Of Do you do a lot of that too?
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no no. I'll grab the wheel and be like, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: You'll grab the wheel?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Like if he's changing it because I'm telling you, he'll change lanes without signal light or looking over his blind spot and I'll see a car and I'll be like ah and grab it, like you're not doing it. Look to your left and there's a car right there. Oh you know what I mean. But I'm trying to stay calm. But if you make some misses. And now we're at the point where I'm like trying to teach him direct like all right, now you got to know directions, Like you can drive.
Speaker 1: Okay, but directions are hard. I still don't know directions.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, But but like I'm talking to school, like he he's got to know where his school is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I get it in GBS.
Speaker 2: You don't have to know. Well, yes, I know, but like that's going to be his main route school and work, right, school and work, So like you got to know how to get to school. And so now we're like, all right, I'm gonna get in the car. I'm not going to tell you where to go. Take me to school, and he'll go and he can get there now, which is really really cool.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're getting there, trying not to make him know you know, never eat saggy waffles and where that's a lot and just based off never eat saggery waffles where you're gonna go, because.
Speaker 1: That's kind of hard.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? Soggy waffles?
Speaker 3: Never eat saggy waffles north east, southwest?
Speaker 1: You've never heard that? No, never eat soggy waffles. That's how I always know in the order that it goes.
Speaker 2: No, really no, you never never eat it's left right.
Speaker 1: Never eat No, Sorry, yeah, I'm doing it weird. Never eat saggy waf northeast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, that's still hard though you can do. Never eat saggy waffles. But like if you're driving north or you if you're driving north, everything makes sense. You're driving south, you're like, wait to say.
Speaker 3: East, Okay, yeah, that's what I'm saying. Teach him like landmarks, Ye, figure it out. Okay, Eddie, thanks for joining me. You can hear you find you all that good stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh, you can find me at Producer Eddie and all the socials. You can smoke in hot Chicken. Hopefully we can get in gery stores at some point. We probably not have it, probably.
Speaker 3: Not okay, And I'm at web girl, Morgan, you can follow the show at Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 1: Thanks again, Eddie.
Speaker 3: Everybody, hope you had a very safe, fun July fourth weekend.
Speaker 1: Yes we're alive, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we made it. Hopefully you did too. Yeah.
Speaker 1: We're also recording this a little bit.
Speaker 2: Of hopefully don't say that. Oh my gosh, what did we die? What did we both die in different places there somewhere? Nope, okay, oh goodbye. That's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend.
Speaker 2: Go follow the show on all social platforms and follow at web girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.