Speaker 1: Talk, talk Talk.
Speaker 2: We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion to talk.
Speaker 3: Y'all, what's up? Thank you for tuning in for a new episode, and we talked back and shows dedicated to you, dreamers and chases, niggas and holes.
Speaker 2: And everything in between. Hey y'all, Hey, hey, j how you doing. I love y'all.
Speaker 1: That's dedicated to the wiggas and.
Speaker 2: Oles, dreamers and chasers.
Speaker 1: Niggas and oles.
Speaker 2: Well, keep your ears open. There's a lot.
Speaker 3: We gotta catch everybody we want. Everybody feels special, y'all. We gotta guess when we talked back today, y'all, he is super special. Okay. He comes with a little bit of extra uh special Max sauce. Okay, he's a comedian radio personality.
Speaker 1: I'm one of the niggas and holes that you shout it out at the beginning of I mean.
Speaker 3: This is true, Y'all's big Mac.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 1: For yo.
Speaker 2: I'm still in the Christmas spirit, Okay, you.
Speaker 1: Know in February, right, it is not.
Speaker 2: It's only a week January, and I've ordered Valentine's Day ornaments for my tree, so there's that.
Speaker 3: It's actually two weeks into January. Now, next week we're going to be in the twenties of the month, and then all of a sudden it is fucking February. This shit is stupid. They are almost over.
Speaker 2: You're just started.
Speaker 1: Take that tree down, Martin King, because you know it's holidays.
Speaker 2: Next, I'm gonna put some hearts and pink buttons and will you kiss me little ornaments.
Speaker 1: On my mark.
Speaker 2: Let's getting the stupid internet used, y'all.
Speaker 3: You ain't no Corretta. You ain't no Corretta.
Speaker 2: I am so. How was your weekend? Aj, I ain't do shit.
Speaker 3: I went to the g I didn't eat. I'm over here fucking passing away. That's just what it is, Okay, before the end of the year, before the mid year, I need to be a few pounds lighters. So yeah, I've been fasting and working out.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: Look a big mag You look disgusting.
Speaker 1: I know all those words you said, except minded in the different order.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, tell me.
Speaker 1: I ate I went past Jim eat John's you got a zeoweed and I ateing it fast.
Speaker 2: I ate it fast. It's wow, stupid, well a j I'm on the same page as you. I mean, uh, I'm doing E two M Fitness. I don't know if y'all heard of that, but it's this fitness group that I found on Facebook and I've been a member of it for a while, but I just never committed, like I'm committing now. So I'm doing that and then I'm doing spin. That's my shit, y'all. I'm loving spin class. So I've been going to spin and trying to eat right. But it's crazy because I got on a scale and I weigh two more pounds even though I've been eating right and exercising. So I'm kind of like pissed off about it. But whatever, I feel like, what.
Speaker 1: Is equal square workout?
Speaker 2: E two M is eager to motivate. That's what it stands for. And it's a really really good workout program. It you know, it has your diet, your exercise, and there's like a Facebook group to keep you motivated. It's really good. Like you see eighty year old bitches in there getting their life.
Speaker 3: You got a lot of accountability partners. I've known a few people who did E two woman. Everybody lose weight, but as soon as they stop, boy right, just like any other diet. So it's a life change, y'all. Don't want to try to. I need to change my life.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I need to be a little bit more disciplined than twenty twenty four. So that's my only real goal. This is good disciplined by all things I'm doing, from fucking mood to just me career.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's clear.
Speaker 3: Yes, all of that two m and you.
Speaker 2: Should do it. You should do it with me, Big Mac.
Speaker 1: Now, I was trying to google, like, is it a Facebook group?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a Facebook group.
Speaker 1: See Facebook be hating on me because I'm looking it up and the only groups that's coming up for me is easy to marinate. It's a fact group for people that all Big Mac.
Speaker 3: Look, one of my the goals for this year, I'm gonna come up with this, uh, this cookbook for men, for single men, so you might enjoy that Big Mac single.
Speaker 1: What's what's in the uh? What's in the cookbook? What were each numbers?
Speaker 3: No, it's gonna be like meals you can make with minimal ingredients in your house and you don't have to be single, but you know, for men who want to cook sometimes.
Speaker 4: Not like a Nigga's guy to eat when you're twelve, because the money was a hit let up on being the legal died.
Speaker 2: First of all, door Dash and Uber East is way too expensive. That's one of the things that I'm cutting out for twenty twenty four. I'm not spending money on that. It's dumb. You spend a lot of money just letting somebody bring you some food that you could have win and got yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they're already up charging you on the fucking menion.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm realistic.
Speaker 4: I would lie and telling myself that I ain't gonna do that, but I'm going to do it tonight.
Speaker 3: Mostly how much money you think you spent a day on Uber Eat, Well.
Speaker 4: I cut back because I got the Platinum membership now, so they give you discounts on the on the delivery charges down. So that saved me some money. That's a yearly thing.
Speaker 2: It didn't save you any money. That's just what you think you would save money if you started cooking and just cooking from So what I decided is I'm only gonna eat from the outside of the grocery store. Nothing in the center, just around the outside.
Speaker 3: That's your meats, your vegetables, your fruits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, speaks that can perish that's all I want.
Speaker 3: Big mag This is not an intervention and no ship like that. Let's get in a stupid internet news.
Speaker 4: Yea, goddamn why you covering the out problem and make sure that his side is nice and take Carrol.
Speaker 2: Let's get into stupid internet news.
Speaker 3: Did y'all see this boxer of Ryan Garcia? So his wife just had a baby. This nigga took to Instagram first Okay to post how him and his wife were getting a divorced. Shortly thereafter, he deleted that post and then posted honor to announce my beautiful first born son, Praise the Lord. I am so thankful. I love him so much already he is so fast already. Okay, I feel bad for the mom because now she's in the hospital, just had a baby, and you playing games on the fucking internet.
Speaker 2: Right, little bitch right before she had a baby? Is crazy?
Speaker 1: But did we get an update on that divorce? Is it happening?
Speaker 3: And all the mom hadn't said anything obviously, she probably stole in.
Speaker 2: In the hospital nursing her baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, so I don't know is there an update under a divorce? I didn't see anything else from the other day.
Speaker 1: And how does he know his baby's fast? Fast? At what he's about.
Speaker 3: But that's why he said haha.
Speaker 4: After that, I about to say, because if that baby just popped out, the only thing that baby is fast that doing is coming out the vagina.
Speaker 3: What he did say it took only eight minutes, So that's what he was talking about.
Speaker 4: My father like, probably didn't that's probably how he got made.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's messed up to y'all. Men don't think of me. I won't say, y'all men, a lot of men don't think about how that could affect her, just in giving birth to her child, the energy that she has, you announcing divorcing her for the world right before she gives birth. It's just wow. And it's just disgusting. Y'all. Niggas be getting on my goddamn nerves.
Speaker 4: I mean, but you gotta think if he gonna announce that they're getting divorced, clearly they beefing.
Speaker 1: Or they they wouldn't see the eye of aisle.
Speaker 4: She says something funny like this ain't your baby, and he was like, all words, say let's and then he went in and did that, so I'm sure she was like, oh, okay, okay, guess what it is your baby now?
Speaker 3: And then he had to do y'all love to add extra context that's.
Speaker 2: Not there, right, you make a woman wrong to prove y'all narratives.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not proving his narrative. I'm saying, we don't know what happened, so we don't know. Why not trying to figure out.
Speaker 2: What do we do know? Though?
Speaker 3: We know that this woman just had a baby, and he's online telling people he's they're getting a divorce, like that's what we do know, and it's fucked up.
Speaker 4: That means that they not happy, so we know that too, and nobody just at the happiest movement. The baby just came in the world, no way, just like divorce.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 4: He was like, oh she said something, he says something, they are you And the doctor's like please, you just had a baby, like chump the buck up.
Speaker 1: And then he was like, okay, say let's get out the hospital. So why aren't you kicking me out? You kicking me out? You're like, oh, that's not about baby. Okay, say let's divorce. And then he had alloted me and the doctor came back and said get a fraternity.
Speaker 2: To you are insane. No, here's my nay.
Speaker 3: The side bitch, okay, didn't know he had a baby on the way with his wife, right, So to appease the side bitch, he posts the bullshit about the voice and his wife, right. But then the side bitch found out that his wife was in the hospital having a motherfucking baby. So he had to renig because that's what niggas do, renig, all right, So then he put he took the post down, and then he posted as baby because side bitch leaving your ass too, that's what was like, right, that's what happened.
Speaker 4: I'm okay, So let's make sure everybody's right there. I'm okay with that story. So in the midst of the argument, they argue it, oh.
Speaker 1: You saying you said this?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, your heads fat, that ain't your baby. Well, guess what, I got another bitch on the side and it's your sister.
Speaker 3: She's like, what's like, get out of here?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you can't get me out. Well guess what, Joe horse bitch and he went in the lobby and the side chick was out there and she's like, how she deal with I told her about her?
Speaker 4: And then he posted that and then she was like, it ain't your baby, and then he put it there.
Speaker 2: That's why you have a hell of imagination. I hear that story. Either way, he's a wrong ass nigga your story either way, AJ story, he ain't share for that period right along, I got listen. I realized that a lot of my friends are disgusting human beings in this last week because I got so many messages from people like my poor hub not working, poor hrub don't work. I didn't realize so many of y'all was watching poorn. So porn hub has been blocked in the state of North Carolina and Montana because of they're not giving access to users because they want them to have a age pop up, like to put in your ID or your age, and porn hub is not with the shits, So they just said, y'all just ain't gonna be able to watch this ass and dick pop on a handstand at all. And people are really upset about it. Even AJ messaged me, She's like girl. So I was like, what's wrong. I was like, what's wrong? Day, I'm having a bad day. I was like, Wow, what's wrong? Friend? Talk to me? She was like, my beloved porn hub is down, and I can't play with my pussy the way I like to. I was like, just you use your imagination. Friend, She's like, I don't want to. I want to see pussy pop on a handstand and porn hub deleted me.
Speaker 3: Orgy pouring, okay, or a massage porn that turns into fucking. That's what I like, Okay. I like oil scene, which is.
Speaker 4: That Jared in the room? I say, you like porn with scripts? Jared walks in such besides.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I like. I prefer I need a backstory. I don't even watch porn because I just it's just too it's not intimate enough.
Speaker 3: I uh.
Speaker 4: First off, if porn hub was not available in here, I'm moving like I'm on Zillow tonight.
Speaker 1: But the thing is that this is very viable.
Speaker 2: X videos.
Speaker 4: Yeah, X videos. There's X and x x dot com. That's a good one. I recently.
Speaker 1: I don't know if y'all are up on future technology of porn, but I got an oculus, so I'm in the metaverse and watching porn with the oculus like you are in the position of the person.
Speaker 2: I had an oculus, but I didn't know you could do that.
Speaker 1: WHOA, you're not You're not porning.
Speaker 2: Right, I don't. I don't watch porn.
Speaker 1: See because you you have a great imagination.
Speaker 2: Probably I use my imagination. I really I.
Speaker 4: Smoke too much weed, so sometimes my brain needs some assistance, so that oculus. Porn is amazing though, because you feel the only thing is sometimes you might see a good video, but then the dick is white, so you're not actually picture, but you get the job done at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: I definitely scrolled past the fucking pigtails real quick.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't want it. I don't want it, so bit y'all.
Speaker 3: What's happening is is that there's legislation being passed in multiple states where there has to be age verification on the porn sites. Porn I was like, fuck that I'm blocking off from being able to access our website in particular states. Tell void lawsuits from parents, right, so if your child ends up on one of these sites, that that leaves the companies opener and susceptible to lawsuits. These x X exit whatever, these other webs I guess they don't give a fuck. Pornhub is not trying to get sued so here we are. You go to pornhub dot com in the state of North Carolina and your ass is fucking blocked.
Speaker 2: But I heard if you search, if you use like the incognito you can give you Yeah, you can get Let me see.
Speaker 1: Do some independent research real quick and see how that comes up, so you.
Speaker 2: Still can access it if you search.
Speaker 4: My issue is that the reason you're doing it is so that child porn isn't on there, versus stopping people from uploading child porn versus just stopping people from senior.
Speaker 1: In certain cities. That's weird. I don't I don't understand that. I don't know you can upload. Is it working?
Speaker 3: No, it's still not working. So I don't think that it's about children being able to access the porn. I don't think they're going to be able to ever stop child pornography and stuff like that from being updated uploaded onto the website. How can you determine how old these people are on half of these videos, Some of these people are probably trafficked. We would never know, but it's the viewership. They don't want younger people being able to access it. And I'm not about to upload my fucking driver's license. To watch somebody pop that puts the absolutely not I want to be able to do this in the comfort in my own home without the government being able to get this information and know it was me looking at that massage porn like I want imininity, just get on Twitter then exactly like what the fuck?
Speaker 2: What are they gonna do?
Speaker 3: It's it's already out of control. I remember growing up it was so hard to watch porn, to find free porn online, and my dad used to always have like the little converter boxes that we used to be watching that fuzzy ass for me speech to watch that fuzzy I screen.
Speaker 2: It's so hard. I used to watch what was that taxi cab drive.
Speaker 3: Yes it's real Sack, Real HBO.
Speaker 2: But all of those had stories, you know, they had storyline turn his nasty shye off, clicking clicking on and just seeing somebody just like they're having sex and I don't know who they are and how they came to connect. It's just like, I don't know it don't do it for me. I guess it's the caser.
Speaker 3: You probably the.
Speaker 4: Only one that actually watches the full porn to see how an end result happened.
Speaker 1: At the end, like, like, what do they get together?
Speaker 3: Did she get to where she's going in the back of his cab?
Speaker 2: She just got fucking like, No, I just need I need a story because I need passion. Passion is what gets me off. It's not the actual I don't know. Let's just move on the cab and not my cat. Cat. If you were under a rock, then you missed the Cat Williams interview with On Club where he just called every black comedian out for whatever they have done to him over time. Have y'all seen it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I watched it for three hours.
Speaker 2: See now the internet sht watch it?
Speaker 3: Why y'all? I don't like clickbait shit. I need to see everything full contact so I can pass judgment. That's why I like to watch the full.
Speaker 1: Shit pass judgment.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I just didn't want to watch it because I felt like it was just a lot of negative energy shooting off of them clips. So I was like, do I want to start my year off with that? So I just didn't watch it. But here we are, so tell us what happened.
Speaker 3: I mean, in order, like you watched the clips, you got the you feel like it was negative, right, But in order to get exactly what was said, you need to watch the full interview. So, I mean, it could very well be negative, but I feel like Kat Williams was going on Club Shayshade, which I hate the name of that show to basically like Claire's name. People have came on there and said things about him, or you know, they've been on other platforms and said stuff about him. So he just wanted to clear the air. As far as I'm concerned, do we need a negativity at the beginning of the year. I mean, black people like drama?
Speaker 2: Do we not?
Speaker 3: Do we not like Rochet shit? Are you not entertained the bitch?
Speaker 1: Is it really negative? I don't think, so just talk, you know what I mean? I don't. I don't.
Speaker 4: I mean I believe half of the things he said. In the other half I feel like has been proven that he was telling the truth. So it makes me question the things that I don't believe. But at the same time, first off, I'm not sitting and watching three hours of No Grown Man.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a pimp, like, I just can't.
Speaker 4: The pitcher of her voice is dope for an hour special, but past that hour special, it's like, all right, turn your real voice on. Even Michael Jackson had a real voice, like he wasn't walking around.
Speaker 3: Hi, Oh, you're not about to do Cat like that. His voice is not that bad.
Speaker 5: Just our nigga Pam Sali Dang like it's like like your Barbara Oh now, Steve Harvings and I.
Speaker 4: Can't take that for three hours. And then you guys staying this sharp with the list, so it's like a list and a roller coat talking to each other. I am not gonna three hours is a lot for that.
Speaker 3: Now, Shannon Sharp and you that's the fucking point, because I did. I could listen to Cat Williams before I keep listening to Shannon Sharp. But I just realized that niggas originally from we as family from Charleston, Tammy Shannon, Shannon Shark. He looked like a Charleston nigga. But no, I full a tree out of ground. So what part about the interview or the clips? You guys seeing that you don't believe Big Mac. You don't believe he can run that fast?
Speaker 1: He read three thousand books.
Speaker 3: I thought it was an exaggeration. That's how I was telling Tam. I didn't feel like he really meant like he read three thousand books. You know, people exaggerate, meaning I read a lot of books. I think it's possible for somebody, not three thousand, but a lot of books.
Speaker 1: When he did that, he's getting choked out by a twelve year old.
Speaker 3: Shut up as a child, like you know that guy, I think, And daddy's a scientist. I believe his mom is a doctor. Maybe, like he comes from smart people. Why can't he not? Why do we think Kat Williams can't read three thousand.
Speaker 1: Books because he has a perm?
Speaker 2: I mean it's possible, you know, it just seems like maybe it's a hot and was.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: He told me he read and they be doing like twenty eight books in the year, So three thousand is a lot of books, you know, twenty years a lot of books reading. Like if he reading those books with the goldbine it's only like ten pages, then I get it. Yeah, then that's that's plausible.
Speaker 3: And it wasn't an audibo back then, So he was listening to three thousand books. That would have been different too, right, because that might be possible.
Speaker 1: Twenty eight books.
Speaker 2: That's that's you know, a lot in my opinion, So.
Speaker 4: That's one hundred and seventy years, one hundred and seven years to get three thousand books.
Speaker 2: And that's a person who reads reads, you know, reads reads.
Speaker 4: Okay, you can't read that Brooks and have Pimson holes around your life, like how you organizing the whole train while you're reading the book.
Speaker 2: I just feel like if he's reading that many books, he should be on club talking about physics and not.
Speaker 3: I don't know, okay, but what's the guy who played the actual pimp? What's the movie?
Speaker 2: Terrence Howard?
Speaker 3: Terrence Howard. Terrence Howard is literally on the internet, on social media, on TV talking about quantum physics, quantum physics, and people are laughing at him as if he's a comedian. Do you haven't seen those videos?
Speaker 4: He is not listening to none of that ship from Lucia's lyon Why no, because he can't even say the word man.
Speaker 3: Character he was playing a character. He does not say a name.
Speaker 2: That get about this quantum physics.
Speaker 4: You know, no, man, we're building out the science.
Speaker 1: Guys, somebody credible. No.
Speaker 3: I believe both of them are very credible, you know, because I believe you got to keep one foot in, one foot out the matrix and that's what they're doing. You gotta be relatable to the people. But why do we think like smart people are like it's not a good thing in the black community being smart.
Speaker 2: Why did you try to do both? I don't think that they can't. They're entitled, But.
Speaker 3: That nigga read three thousand books. I don't give a fuck with you go.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's the problem that that black people we don't want you to be smart. I think it's it's the other things that come with it, because smart people do dumb ship and it's like, like Terrence Howard, he could be talking about the best ship in the world, but then I watched old episodes of him wearing new rags and it's just it hold it out the window for me, and it's just like character over the episode of of Empire when he randomly had dreads and ship like, no, I'm not doing it and think on my ear physics from you.
Speaker 2: It was the episode of Empire where he started making his rap album from the prison.
Speaker 1: I was like, come on.
Speaker 3: This show, niggas do that in real life. Though the niggas is definitely rapping from the prison in real life. So what did Cat Walliams tell the truth about then I believe everything he said about.
Speaker 2: All these other comedians.
Speaker 3: So Kevin Hart responded, Ludacris responded. Ludacris responded with like a rap, which I thought was whack. Kevin Hart just like kind of slicked this him to me.
Speaker 4: Well, I think the Kevin Heart conversation is I won't say it's all the way legit, but it has some merit to it because of the point of Kevin Hart came into the game literally with a sitcom that failed.
Speaker 1: You never heard nobody start with their own show. You have to work up to it.
Speaker 4: You gotta do shows that he has paper Soldiers, then he has Soul Plane, and then.
Speaker 1: He's hitting the comedy kit.
Speaker 4: It's like, how did you get three movies before you started doing like hardcore, stand upright and dance?
Speaker 1: When I'm like, okay, that kind of makes some sense. I don't believe the plant thing, like I highly got believe.
Speaker 3: In gatekeepers and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: I don't believe there's some white illuminati nigga that went to the streets.
Speaker 1: I believe they.
Speaker 3: They look like us, but d ain't us the powers that be. I believe they look exactly like us.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you gave us that much credit, because there's no way I'm walking into the Illuminati meeting and I see Terry TWRLL with a do ragged he talking about no.
Speaker 3: Six seven foot like them aliens in Miami. We all know what they look like.
Speaker 1: That shit ain't real all them niggas. Niggas would have shot that aliens so quick in Miami. Whatever.
Speaker 2: The fact that there's only one camera angle of the alien in Miami suggests that there is no alien Miami. All those cars and nobody else got any what happened? Then?
Speaker 3: Why was all a police out there like that?
Speaker 1: For some kids, even if I was a cop, I would have been like, oh, shright with.
Speaker 3: Your camera when they're seeing that the police have been scrubbing. Not the police, but whoever hasn't scrubbing content from the.
Speaker 2: Came out there with that little ship was looking to this, Yeah, that's what was happening. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 3: I believe everything because should everything is subjective, everything could be the chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I believe the possibility of anything, right because.
Speaker 1: I know it's a real looking before you.
Speaker 3: Yo, we just had.
Speaker 2: An alien on the show last week. Shut up.
Speaker 3: Don't play on my friend. At least.
Speaker 2: We don't know.
Speaker 3: Should you could be alien?
Speaker 2: You know me, I don't feel like I'm from this planet where I.
Speaker 3: Always say that, like, I'm not like you niggas so mean and nasty to each other.
Speaker 2: That is just not my spirit. So I don't know. I just feel like I'm not otherworldly in that way. I would have never said on Club Chase Shade if had the time to bash that's anybody, even the people who did me dirty. I just don't have time for that.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 1: He didn't ask them.
Speaker 4: He just he spoke his side of the story because nobody was telling it.
Speaker 2: No, he talked about Jonathan Majors. He didn't have no story with Jonathan Majors. Let's get into Jonathan Majors.
Speaker 4: Why we mentioning that?
Speaker 3: Why do black men hate Jonathan Major so much? There's never been a time where black men collectively hated on one nigga in particular, and it's really because women find him attractive. Y'all don't realize it is not about aesthetics with us. It's a nigga or that'll get your pussy wag, Like, it's just different things. Why we like men now since seeing him on that interview Good Morning America, I'm like, and then, just like the whole Coretta Scott King shit, I don't looking at Jonathan me just like y'all know. I was in love with that nigga in twenty twenty three. All right, then he got with Megan Good. I let the bitch have him. I ain't been bothering them none of the shit. But he's giving cornball nowadays for some reason.
Speaker 2: But let me tell you something. I learned that you cannot fuck with a nigga based on a character he play on the TV show, because that is not the same person. I was like, oh, I mean love this nigga. I finally got that nigga. I was like, oh, he lame usus.
Speaker 1: Fuck ladies, gentlemen, this is all women in America in.
Speaker 3: The deity subtle bullshit. While we don't like a nigga no more, Like I don't like how eat you. I'm not answering the phone no more.
Speaker 2: This nigga just dancing all over the place. Ain't even no music playing.
Speaker 1: He just dancing.
Speaker 3: Cut down.
Speaker 1: It takes one thing to turn your law from a nigga. And he gave me the siblest thing. I don't like how the niggahug up the phone. I said, I love you. He said love like, who the fuck is love?
Speaker 3: That's and at an eye in front. It was not real.
Speaker 2: It's not real love you. It's stupid. You gotta say ah, you don't mean it. That's why.
Speaker 4: That's why niggas going on Instagram supposed to get in a divorce when they just had a kid because of ship like that. Get mad at the nigga for some of you, I love you, would love you if.
Speaker 2: You divorce over there. You you was looking for a reason period.
Speaker 3: So Jonathan Major sat down with Lindsay Davis on Good Morning America First Thing Monday morning it aired, were part of it aired, and he's finally able to tell his side of the story on what happened and the main thing that the couple of clips I did see because the full thing isn't out yet. He said he was afraid. He was also confused during the whole time, and he actually said that he should have left the situation in relationship way sooner because he knew something like that ship was gonna happen. He knew it was she He was in a dangerous situation with this white woman. The funniest thing about all this ship is the fucking recording when he's telling her he needs a Coretta. Nigga, what you would a white woman? A white woman?
Speaker 2: Oh, what you need a Coretta? Yeah?
Speaker 3: It's crazy, that's abuse, nigga. What you're not You're not gonna get corred out of her. You're gonna get a Karen Okay, And that's what the fuck you got, my nigga. So now he's with Megan.
Speaker 2: What's the name of that judge that that passed away? She was Supreme Court Ruth? Ruth.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, he should.
Speaker 2: Have said he needed out of her or something like that. She could aligned with that more.
Speaker 4: You just have to say Taylor. But you know that's the that's the Beyonce. I need a Taylor Swift. Heead of you like I need the energy, you know what I mean? Like how Taylor supports Kelsey. That's what I need from you, man, be white support me like the white women do.
Speaker 1: Not a Corretta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Corrina was wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's deadly tripping.
Speaker 1: And does he want to Corretta because Correnna was a strong black woman, or does he want a Corretta because Corrina was cool with Martin Luther King's side chicks.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna go to commercial and we're gonna come back and talk about No.
Speaker 3: That's a real thing. Now, hold on, because he did say he didn't he didn't, he didn't. Uh, he didn't abuse her, but he fumbled her heart. That This is what he said about yeah, about his partner.
Speaker 2: Right, you said that, Martin Luther King.
Speaker 3: Jonathan me Hers, God, damn.
Speaker 2: Jonathan Minider said that.
Speaker 3: Right, that's what he's guilty.
Speaker 2: I say, Damn Martin, Damn.
Speaker 1: On shade room on glob sh shak.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be Meek Mills. Y'all know that nigga looks like Martin. Oh my god, that was hilarious.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I don't know how he just he got found guilty on misdemeanors. I don't know how to fuck he even got convicted of some ship. There's video evidence in him being chased by this white woman. If the ship was the other way around, he was chasing a white woman crying down the highway, his eyes would be dead. Sorry to America's. We got to America's.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna to see about society ship.
Speaker 4: That's the best part of the ship that I was saying that I believe in Kate Williams, because I'm not saying it's what's happening, but it's a weird coincidence that all these black men are game with these ugly faced white women from different countries.
Speaker 3: So I didn't want to bring in the conspiracy sit into this. But if y'all google Jonathan Majors, the interviews come up, and the one eyed thing is something they all do, and images those people you always see this. So on the interview and going on in America, he was like wiping his eye, crying.
Speaker 2: Why are all these.
Speaker 3: Still images of him like this?
Speaker 2: On Google?
Speaker 3: Every single image is him covering his eyes?
Speaker 1: Is any Illuminati too?
Speaker 3: No, he's in prison. That's where the fuck Fetti walk at the ride?
Speaker 2: Somebody rubbed that out for him.
Speaker 3: What's an he born like that?
Speaker 2: Y'all terrible?
Speaker 1: What's it?
Speaker 3: Fetti walle born like that with that one eye?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know. I thought something happened to him.
Speaker 4: Now he tried to give me Luminati and he just rubbed too hard and they blind. They were like, God, never mind.
Speaker 1: We can't do that.
Speaker 2: We could take a video. We could go through all the videos of us on riverside and find the image of us like this at some point.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, But why would that be the image y'all used as the avatar essentially for for Google for this interview. Why would that image in particular be what y'all use. He did a lot out of the hand motions. Maybe just suspect it would be good.
Speaker 4: That's just what happens with screenshots. You know, there's plenty of times you saw yourself tagged in a picture. He's like, bitch, why would you post that picture of me? And if you digging in your nose and some shit.
Speaker 1: It just.
Speaker 3: We're talking about Hollywood. That's what we're talking about, right, is going to.
Speaker 4: Add They're gonna add a little easter as to make you go on a hunt that you think you're not really needing to go on.
Speaker 1: So yeah, they gonna.
Speaker 4: Put this and then put the conspiracy theories out, like oh yeah, everybody will walk around and play hide and go see with one eye they part of us and stuff.
Speaker 3: But people probably not even looking at that the same way. I am. I can't say like this is this is gonna be a headline or some conspiracy person might People may not recognize that, and that's what they count on you, not recognizing what they put in smacking your face, the subliminal bullshit. They count on you to think this is normal.
Speaker 2: I can't wait because he's going to get another role, and I can't wait to see him performing it because he's a great actor and he gonna act his ass off. He got a lot of suffering to pull.
Speaker 3: I just want to see that nigga naked. I'm gonna just be honest with y'all. Sorry, Tam, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just dyes with you.
Speaker 3: I want to see that. So I need him to get a naked roll and nigga get initiated all the way.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go to commercial. We'll be right back, and we're just gonna talk about commercial. Oh yeah, yeah, we'll be right back. All right, you guys, we're back. Yeah, niggas that pain for there, and we just want to talk about, all right, how you handle challenges when people speak out against you, when people try you like Kat Williams did. All right, So I got go ahead.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, are you like somebody talking about you or you defending yourself because somebody had already said.
Speaker 3: Something, because that's what it is. He's defending himself and as a Gemini, all right, I feel like oftentimes when we finally defend ourselves for some reason, we become the bad person. Like I gotta let you try me a thousand times. As soon as I say some shit to you, now I'm the devil.
Speaker 2: I'll be that Major didn't say nothing about him.
Speaker 3: He just kind of fade, Okay, he just it was a quick, funny joke, y'all, bitches, take this nigga. Fine, Like all black men was thinking the same thing. Okay, they were putting up They put up old pictures of Jonathan Major when he didn't have a body right to show us like this what this nigga look like? Okay, y'all like this, like so what people can change? But I just I don't think that he was like really dissing Jonathan Majors. And I don't want to use that one little piece that three minutes right to overshadow all this the real should he was talking about, the real should. He was saying, So, yeah, I didn't I didn't work.
Speaker 4: Wait, I didn't want to the three hours did Kat Williams bring up Jonathan Majors Or did Shannon Shart to bring up Jonathan Majors?
Speaker 3: Okay, so Shannon Sharp is the interviewer, right, well, he doesn't like to call it interviews. He liked to say he wants to have a conversation with people, right So in the conversation, he brought up Jonathan Majors and asked Kat Williams what he thought about the situation where Jonathan Major. So that's how Cat Williams got on Jonathan Majors. Kat Williams did not just arbitrarily start talking about Jonathan Majors.
Speaker 1: That's not what happened.
Speaker 3: Most of the conversation was Shannon Sharp asking him questions, what you think about Kanye, what you think about this? That's what happened. So in the midst of it, he's a comedian, Yeah, what was it for?
Speaker 1: How you doing? He was like, let me tell you about Steve Harvey And.
Speaker 2: That is not what happened.
Speaker 1: Nigga, Like what was going on? Rob's wearing a wig? Nigga? Old my Okay, I had to run it back.
Speaker 4: I think I'm on the wrong site because they ended it this one, so it just cuts raight to it. No, if if Shannon's shirt's bringing it up. Cat ain't you ain't get got no fault for that. You can't blame him for that. The nigga asked me a question, I'm gonna answer it.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you this. You know, if you were in his shoes, if someone calls you out for some ship that you really did, right, but they make a joke of you, do you own it humbly or do you clap back?
Speaker 1: Both?
Speaker 4: He only because it's always jokes first for me, and then it's and then it's, oh wait, I might be mad, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Never I don't.
Speaker 4: I mean unless the nigga, you know, unless the nigga punched my mama. You know what I mean, I really.
Speaker 2: Shoulder.
Speaker 1: What are you just talking shit like? Especially now with the internet, all these internet bullets and all this shit off.
Speaker 2: So if someone accused you of stealing their uh, their material and stand up and maybe you didn't steal their material, but you kind of piggybacked off the same joke. It's kind of like a similar joke and they called you out about it, you would you would clasp back? Are you be like? What would you do?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What would you.
Speaker 4: Depending on the joke, Like, if I stole the joke, I'd have been like, gets who did it better?
Speaker 1: Nigga? Like now, if I did stole a joke and I did it better, I'd be like, listen, they can step up. Shit up you.
Speaker 4: You wasn't doing it right what jay Z said. I made it a high line. I made it a hot.
Speaker 1: Song type shit. You know what I mean? Like it just in all aspects that happens. Look at Mark Duckerberg. He's a billionaire because he stole niggas shit.
Speaker 2: What about you, a Jane?
Speaker 3: I always feel compelled to say something, but I am now finding more power and ignoring motherfuckers. Okay, just let the ass die to fuck off. But if it's the truth. I feel like in this situation with Catwaims in particular, I feel like they owe it to the public to if this nigga wrong, say he wrong. I want to hear them say nah, I did that. Yeah, I came on hand lied on Catwaims. I really want to hear him. We wouldn't nobody's ever gonna admit to being a fucking liar, right, and that's what Catwilliams will say. We shouldn't let liars, be fucking liars, like they shouldn't be able to exist this this whole thing. And if y'all not gonna come back and say Catwlliams is a liar, that's not true. I didn't steal his material. I didn't steal He was supposed to get this, this, this, this role in the movie, and I wasn't that. If y'all not gonna do that, then yeah, just shut the fuck up evidence. But I'm always defend me. That's why. That's what integrity is.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: You do well by people. So now if somebody does most most of the time, somebody else will speak up for you. If you're a good person, somebody else will say, nah, that ain't her. Dangn some shit she would do. Nobody's doing that for them. Everybody's finding nobody.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you who. Nobody did that for love and nobody come to love. Moa didn't even come right.
Speaker 1: Everybody was like, she what we're doing for New Years?
Speaker 3: Nobody?
Speaker 2: Oh lord?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So hopefully your works get spoken for by the people.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm a listen, I'm a clap back, and then in hindsight, I'm like, damn, I ain't have to do it like that, because you get mad when so, especially somebody calling you out, especially something you're not proud about, right or some shit you did. I'm definitely clapping back, and then I might come back around after I'm not mad no more and be like, yeah, I did that shit, that's my bad.
Speaker 3: That's fucked up though it is.
Speaker 2: But that's just the reality of things. If someone says something negative and nasty to you, even if it's based off truth, you're not gonna automatically just you know, bow your head down and be like, I'm sorry. You know like that, I feel like you should, you should, But do people really do that? Look at all these people that he called out. Have you seen that one of them do it? No?
Speaker 3: Because they're not with integrity.
Speaker 2: It's ego and pride is what it is, you know.
Speaker 4: And I think with some of them too, it's like like Steve Harvey. Steve Harvey removed himself from a lot of nigga shit because he didn't want to lose the white money, you know what I mean. And there's a lot of people that don't want to lose endorsemental rolls or all that. Like you know, look at now, I mean hate to go back to Jonson Majors. But John the Majors was set up to be Marvel's guy for the next like four years, and damn their every man. The check was gonna creek.
Speaker 1: And now because of this situation that he's out of there, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: So like imagine he would have came out by look, yeah I hit her and what then that would have sucked up any type of comeback. At least now you know, he's gonna get some good tub rules and some real cool.
Speaker 2: No just come back. Watch somebody Spike Lee gonna give him an opportunity or somebody that somebody gonna go to my opportunity.
Speaker 1: He gonna be door dash driver number six in the next Tyler Perry movie.
Speaker 2: Don't do Jonathan Major' just like that Jonathan Major's.
Speaker 3: He probably didn't play the game. That's why they destroyed that man career. He didn't played the game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he rolled over, saw that white woman, like what the fuck am I doing here?
Speaker 1: How did I get here?
Speaker 3: How?
Speaker 1: Who are you? Where's Megan?
Speaker 5: And they were like, get on our white you know what, I Prince said, We're gonna get you out this.
Speaker 2: Y'all share time that you reacted before thinking, and then in hindsight, you was like, damn, I should have said this. Sorry, I should have done that. Go ahead and think mac.
Speaker 4: No, because I want to say some shit, but I promised that I wasn't going to break some shit up, So no, man, I can't.
Speaker 1: I'll definitely take your offline.
Speaker 2: Think of another time.
Speaker 4: Then I know.
Speaker 1: That's that's why I had to stop. I was like, all right, look at because I know my first reaction while y'all thinking.
Speaker 2: I tell y'all about mine because it just happened the other day in the parking garage. So this car is pulling into the garage in front of me and I'm behind them, and they stopped abruptly and then start backing up fast. So I'm hitting a horn like don't hit me. So then I go to start backing up, and then Nigga hops out the car on me, screaming out the car like I mean, I'm talking about outside the car. So I rolled down my window and I was like, you gotta fucking wait till I back up. Nigga like that right, and then he was like, well her the fuck up then, right, So now I don't back up no more. I'm not backing up no more. So he kind of maneuver around me to get into that space. So then I pull up. Once he's in the space, I pulled right in front of his car, and I rolled my window back down and I yelled fuck you, and I throw my middle finger up and then I drive I skirt off right. So at that point I could have just left it alone. Right, I could have, because I made it to my parking space. I could have just went up to my apartment. But now I'm angry and all right, So the floor that he's parked on that's where the package center is. I was like, I do got a package. I need a motherfucking get So I get out the car and I go to People One. I go to People one because I want smoked. So then I see him and it's a girl. Him and a girl. They're getting out of the car. They're walking in the building when I'm walking out, and he's like, what's And I know this nigga, right, So he said what's up? I said what's up? And then they just keep walking and she said it ain't even as serious. It ain't even as serious. So I was like, it ain't that serious? Food because you came at me, didn't even give me a chance to back up. So they go in the building. I get my little package, and I'm like, you know what, I hope they're already on the elevator before I come back. But when I come around, they're standing in the hallway waiting on the elevator still. So now we're both in the hallway. I'm in the hallway with my mug on me like looking stupid, right, look at real stupid. So we get in the elevator. We're in the elevator and then he says, man, I thought we're supposed to be cool, and that's when I just went the fuck off. I was just screaming and yelling, and I was like, you the one who hopped out your car because I didn't back up fast enough. And if I was a nigga, you wouldn't have dead d And if I had a nigga in the car, you wouldn't have jump out. But that's black women are the most disrespected.
Speaker 3: People call a black woman guard.
Speaker 2: Plus, he wouldn't have done that if I was just in there, if I was a dude, or if I was in there with a dude. He wouldn't have hopped out his car on me like that, screaming and.
Speaker 3: They realizing you behind him.
Speaker 2: He didn't until I pull up next to him and threw the middle finger and screamed, and he was like, well, you said fuck you? And I was like, and did it meant it? So then some white people start filing into the elevator and I'm still not why so now I'm not angry. Now I look like the angry black woman, you know. So and then here and then as I'm getting he's like, We're just gonna have a good day. We're just gonna now he's calm and quiet, oh, because I'm going crazy. And then as I'm getting off the elevator, he says, God bless you.
Speaker 3: Ooh.
Speaker 2: I was like, imagine hopping out your car, cuss it at me and then wishing me that God blesses me, nigga, Fuck you again, Okay.
Speaker 3: See that's why I'm through that, God bless you, because blesses be blessed. Okay, tell me to have a blissful day. Don't bless me, nigga, because when people say that, oftentimes they are being condescending. Don't say God bless you, And how the fuck you get somebody that irate, and whoever the woman is, I'm pretty sure he'd be mentally abusing that bitch he gashed, lighting the fuck out of her ass. Boy, because not you getting me on level ten, and then you're gonna try to tell me that severity is some shit. Oh it ain't that serious. God, bless you have a good day. You should have just pulled a gun out when he started yelling.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 3: First of all, I'm not saying shit, bitch. I don't even gotta argue with motherfucker's in life no more.
Speaker 2: Nigga.
Speaker 3: Yes, I got a problem solver.
Speaker 2: What I should have done, like in hindsight, is I should have talked to that woman. Are you okay? Because if this man behaves like this, I believe you're not okay. This your nigga, he just hopped out on the way. You didn't, Yeah, are you okay? That's what I should have done instead of screaming and yelling and doing all that and you know, and just fucking my own energy up over saying you know, I was safe. I was fine. I didn't have to do all of that.
Speaker 4: So I believe in Karl though, like I'm not the get out the car and courage you type of thing, because I'm like, don't worry, all right, cool, you did that. Don't your brother gonna get hit by a truck in battle six days and that's gonna be my you know what I mean, It's gonna be my get back.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be posting on Instagram pray for me, pray for my brother.
Speaker 4: He got hit by a truck. And I'm like, yeah, you should have got out the car and christ me out. God bliss, you ave me. Peace, be the journey. You gotta send all that his way because you know it's coming around. It'll be right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some people take joy and seeing you that I rate, you know what I'm saying, seeing you that fucking mad. So yes, there's been times where you know, maybe, like I said, I try to operate with integrity, right, So if somebody says a real outland of shit about me, it is a fucking lie. But try to ignore motherfuckers man for real, for real, I'm not trying to let nobody see me sweat and act as stupid front of white people in a goddamn elevator that you went for that Like suppose that man would have hit you.
Speaker 2: I know exactly are they jumped me? It was two of them. They could have jumped me, but I was I went for like I went all the smoke with these niggas. That's how I was like that energy, and I was like when I got off of my floor, I was like, what is wrong with you? Like, why are you not control of your emotions any better than that? Why did you let some random nigga in a parking garage? Have you going going to the the motherfucking package center walking like Sophia, I'm talking about heart walking down like I'm going, like just really out of my out of my body.
Speaker 4: And you don't get a nigga fucked up like that because you're gonna be with him and you're gonna be doing that and kid him.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I just like niggas that getting niggas, but.
Speaker 2: Opposite.
Speaker 3: I want to be able to confidently say, my nigga gonna fuck you up and it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: He will be at the funeral like he lost. I thought he had always be.
Speaker 2: Trying to protect niggas, not me. I let men be men, child.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you feel like you want getting that nigga, get on his ass, because hopefully I don't fuck with people, would just be doing shit for no fucking reason. It's gonna be warranted for sure. And I'm not just petting niggas lives in danger, big mac Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's what I always think about.
Speaker 4: He said it like it turned you on, Like I like when niggas get niggas dark but get them.
Speaker 2: Nah, he says.
Speaker 3: I'm not a hot head like that. No, I'm not about to just be First of all, I don't know how I would have reacted to Tammy. I can't say you're right or wrong because if somebody got the carcuss. Matter of fact, when I was at Charlotte one day. Uh, but this motherfucking white man, like he's walking on the high he's walking on the street. This is where you remember where Golds is at, So that's a one way street right there. I'm pulling out. Why would you not be walking on the sidewalk behind the cars coming out of a garage as opposed to like walking damn there on his busy ass rolls so like I'm pulling out and I didn't see him. This motherfucker slammed his hands on the hood of my car. Why you are your fucking going like you could have literally be you wanted some fucking smoke. So yeah, that's the time. Like I definitely was cussing somebody out crazy, but then I'm.
Speaker 2: I followed a white man into a cookie shop one day, acting like crazy is I don't know why, Like when it comes to like cars and parking spots and shit like that, I lose it. I lose it. I was waiting on a parking spot from the side, and uh, this guy tried to come in. I guess he didn't see me, so I kind of did a funny maneuver to get into it. So then he gets out his car and he chases his head at me and like makes this very condescending look in my head. I don't know if that's what it was. And then when in the car the cookie place, baby, I follow him in that motherfucking place like and talk shit, I was waiting on that motherfucking parking place. I don't know why you're looking at me all crazy, Like why did I do that? That man could have shot me. I'm going.
Speaker 1: Christmas next year.
Speaker 4: I'm getting you a spot with your name right on it. You ain't gotta no or somebody watched this ship for you, just in case niggas geting with that. Oh that's her spot. You don't know what I gotta go through.
Speaker 2: But apparently the white boy he worked in it because it was a young white guy. He worked in that cookie spot and it's a black girl. And she was like, yeah, Dan, y'all told you about it, So he'd probably be fucking with people all the time.
Speaker 3: Consideration, man, I just be trying to because.
Speaker 1: Y'all gotta be careful though.
Speaker 4: And I'm just saying that to both of you guys based on both of your stories, because I'm saying this just maybe from a guy perspective, but a lot.
Speaker 1: Of people that are easily ready to come at you like that, they're usually more confident because they got something exactly. It's like the the.
Speaker 4: Drawing for wild and who know, like you, you don't care what's coming around because you know you got this in the ation of the whole.
Speaker 1: They got something.
Speaker 2: That's why I need calm, though.
Speaker 3: I be calm because I know I can't end this ship right quick because.
Speaker 1: I got something.
Speaker 2: I got something that'll in someome ship too. I got a peacemaker with me Also, I don't just be running up on people without.
Speaker 3: Without the help. Got that heater, but I don't.
Speaker 2: Want it to go there. I just be mad. But I definitely got some help with me and it'll help me out through my purse. I won't even pull it out on you. It'll come right through the purse on your ass. Don't play. That's what That's what my old nigga taught me. He said, don't pull it out, just shoot through your bag.
Speaker 1: Now you gotta replace a bag too, and.
Speaker 4: Well you dump, just pull it up the person ship because you got a hold in it.
Speaker 1: To your parents cut me off in the parking lot, so I had to load it on him.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to hurt anybody.
Speaker 3: But to get back on track, Kat Williams is not wrong for defending himself. And if I were in that same situation, I'm definitely getting on a platform and clapping back. Absolutely. But was he Yes, Ricky Smiley lied. Ricky Smiley was on club and lied. He did lie, Yes.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 4: Oh, Ricky Smiley said he had the role first. That's what happened until Kat did the last reading.
Speaker 3: That's not what ice cream Up said, though.
Speaker 1: Ice QB said Ricky read for the role a bunch of times and then he.
Speaker 2: Didn't have the call.
Speaker 3: All he did was read for it.
Speaker 1: He read it a bunch of times, and they asked him to read one more time. Kat story. I'm putting two stories together. Cat Story said he was auditioned two hundred and one.
Speaker 4: That means in the midst of Ricky reading this, they were auditioning two hundred other people. So Ricky was at the last read and then they found Cat and was like, hold on, let's give it to this guy.
Speaker 1: This is better. But we like Ricky, so let's find something for him. He didn't lie, It's just both of them weren't aware of the other person.
Speaker 3: I think it's perspective though, because if I'm reading some shit, right and this is what happens, is people have different perspectives of what happened in the story. That's the first thing ice Cube said. And let's just note ice Cube is a Gemini, right, so we see both sides of the shit. I see both sides of the thing.
Speaker 2: For real.
Speaker 3: Long was talking to me in the world, so I just think it was a different So if I'm if I'm Ricky, Ricky Smiley and I'm reading, I'm reading, I'm reading, and y'all still simultaneously interviewing other people.
Speaker 2: Nigga, that's not your role, that's.
Speaker 1: Not you know rules. If they don't, he doesn't know that, he just does what they being.
Speaker 4: I see you're saying, we just need one more role, one more read from you. I'm over here, like I got I'm not the last.
Speaker 3: I see what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Now this is going on, and.
Speaker 4: Like, well, wait a minute, who is this pimp little midget? Nigga, he'll be perfect. But now you know, we really like Ricky, you know, and we got him coming in tomorrow at six. Oh, we should probably make another role. And I think that's just what happened. They just weren't aware of the other person's doing. I don't think they lie. That's just you don't know.
Speaker 3: I see that. And then Cat Williams now, Kat Williams did lie about uh, the Santa Claus character getting smashed getting raped. Basically, he did lie about that. Ice Que said that was a Lieque said, I wouldn't even film no shit like that. So who y'all believe in that aspect?
Speaker 2: Ice Cube because he ain't have no dog in the race.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like so, so Katwilliams just made the Santa Claus gay.
Speaker 2: With the Steve Harvey and what's the other comedian from hanging.
Speaker 1: With mister Cooper, Mark Curry, Mack Curry.
Speaker 2: So bringing up there's situation, what did can have to do with that? You know? Why did he you know, say anything about that?
Speaker 3: I think it was just showing Steve Harvey's character, right, the type of something to him.
Speaker 1: He stole his stuff too, he said he Mark Mark Curry brought Steve into the you know, into the game, toured with him. And then when when Mark Curry had hanging with mister Cooper fast forward than Steve Harvey did the Steve Harvey show, same concept Jim teacher, I mean in the school whatever term principal and all that and some of his jokes that he claims that he stole too.
Speaker 4: If you watch, I don't know if y'all seen the clip from the Def Jam Def com of GM fifty special on Netflix. At the very end, you could see Mark Curry and Steve in the back kind of going at it. And it's not obvious, but you could tell, you know, when niggas try to have a heated conversation without making it obvious, like you can see them in the back having that that they're kind of are.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So but what I'm asking is what did Kat Williams have to do with it?
Speaker 3: So Kat Williams said that he had a joke right that Merk Curry had helped him on, and Steve Harvey did his joke. That's what Kat Williams said about it. So Steve Harvey stole the Cat Williams joke as well.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, I'd be all here stealing everybody material. I'd be telling like if it apply, I use it.
Speaker 3: But you're not out here as a self proclaimed comedian, right. So Cat Williams thing is, y'all niggas is not writers like y'all not really writing y'all on material. Y'all just out here stealing it. And then y'all get put on his pedestal like y'all like official comedians and you really not. I never thought Steve Harvey was that funny. He's a good businessman. I believe he definitely doing it for that white check. And now this video is coming up of him saying what he would do for one to four million dollars, He would act like a monkey. He would be that monkey, so we already know you're dealing with so you don't have no integrity, so you he's never gonna tell the truth about ship.
Speaker 2: Well, the Kings of Comedy, Steve was very funny on there as the host, like doing the intros for everybody. He was hilarious to me. I thought he was really good.
Speaker 3: Bernie Mack was on Kings of Comedy too, right, mm hm.
Speaker 4: They say, oh, well, I think it was Kat that said it that The Kings of Comedy originally was Steve's show. And when you're hosting, like as a comedy, the whole thing is the easiest shit to do because you're not pressured to do a set. You just gotta go in, do little five minute jokes here and there, and get out. So that's like, I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to downplaate nobody because everybody putting kept he didn't. He didn't have to do a full set, so there was no pressure. It would just come out, let me entertain these people for five minutes, say my little jokes here, and then get the funk out m hm. So if he did a whole set would have been as memorable.
Speaker 4: As the other comedians that will never know.
Speaker 1: Because Steve has other specials, but nobody ever watched them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't think of any He's not gonna be funny than Bernie Mac. He would have never been funnier than Bernie mack.
Speaker 2: Well, it's hard for a lot of people to be funny as Bernie Mac he was.
Speaker 3: But then apparently I don't see what what the problem is with stealing jokes? Like people still you with rap lines all the time, Like, what's the You're a comedian, Big Mac, what's the problem with stealing somebody's.
Speaker 2: Not even the whole joke.
Speaker 3: If you like change up the characters a little bit, you know what I'm saying. That's what I add on to a joke that Cat Walliams, and that's what that's what happened.
Speaker 4: It gets you mad for two reasons. One if they're more successful at.
Speaker 3: It than you, right, Okay, that this is you off because.
Speaker 4: It's like, fuck, that's my joke. You wouldn't have gotten what you've gotten without that joke. But that's mine, that should be me. That's one side of it. And then the other side of it.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 4: You're a lot of these jokes and and the stories that are told are about your life. So now somebody else is betraying your life. And it's like, nigga, how you talking about your grandmother did this?
Speaker 1: That ain't your grandmother, that's my grandma.
Speaker 3: Ain't talking about that is where those ships my life.
Speaker 1: That's like somebody's stealing your Instagram and posted on there look at me at the beach and he's like, Nigga, that ain't me.
Speaker 3: That is stealing someone's at intellectual property and that that is where those shit, you know what I'm saying. Like, but I guess if I'm not on the stage with that person, like, it wouldn't be a big problem for me.
Speaker 2: Like if I'm not your grandma.
Speaker 1: Did some of the same ship though, that's the that's the I guess.
Speaker 4: The other side of the coin is where as black people, mainly a lot of us grew up the same way with the same sayings and the ain't mentalities and stuff. So yeah, some of those interject So that's part of the argument. But at the same time, if you say, oh, yeah, my grandma wore red shoes all the time and cooked you know, pig feet and listen to Jade Brown, like wait, wow, your grandma ain't.
Speaker 2: Do that shit. Everybody grandma did that.
Speaker 4: Right, But some people's grandma didn't do that, especially, you know what I mean. Like if you're looking at somebody and they got a white grandma, they ain't your white grandma. Ain't cooking no pigs feet. But you're telling these jus because you you know, you saw work for me, and it's like hold up. Especially, it's kind of like a Sunen thing too, where bigger comedians are like, ain't nobody.
Speaker 1: Gonna know this little nigga.
Speaker 4: Ain't nobody ever gonna see this niggas act, So let me go do this on a bigger scale and get it popping, just like when Drake Stills his music.
Speaker 2: Just like music.
Speaker 3: Right when Boosy was going crazy talk about people stealing his lines and all that, Boosy stole a whole fucking song from his nigga in Charleston aka Donkey Sole a whole song and meeting his own So people, that's fucked up because it's a smaller town. Don't nobody know no rappers like that out of Charleston, South Carolina on a nationwide scale.
Speaker 1: One, not one.
Speaker 3: I can name a lot of them because I'm from there. Right, But yeah, he came did a show in Charleston hanging out with some niggas and you took a whole song from the city. That is fucked up. It's wad.
Speaker 1: That's a business. That's the business. What happened.
Speaker 4: That's you know, half these producers out here don't really produce. They just get a little niggas on their team, throw them a little bread like look here you go, and then ben I made the beat.
Speaker 1: It's just the way the world.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think just liars need to be ostracized all the time. I don't like it. I don't like people who just be telling lies. And I know a lie subjective. Right now, I'm about to say lies.
Speaker 1: World works like you don't want nobody to lie to you. But then if you go to your man and say, do you like this dress? If I don't, then I tell you it don't and you do, then what happens?
Speaker 3: Nah, I need you to tell me. First of all, I'm dressing for my man, so if you don't like it, I need to know.
Speaker 4: If you like you you come out, Oh look at your girl? Oh yeah, baby a what'd you think of his dress?
Speaker 1: And I ate it? But you came and gassed up. What am I gonna do?
Speaker 2: Tell me? You'll lie to me, lied to me, lied to me.
Speaker 1: I'll do that, hey, baby market, Yes, yes, I love the feathers out how many others everywhere? You know that and silk and put all that together.
Speaker 2: Don't lie to me?
Speaker 3: All right, y'all, listen, when we come back, we're gonna get a SIMP story from Baby Mad.
Speaker 1: We stop more from marshals all ship. Put me on the payroll Bro Janner's or something.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back, y'all.
Speaker 1: Look y'all making money money, that's why you had the tree up? Yeah? What they sponsored this?
Speaker 2: Shut up?
Speaker 1: Easy way to say this.
Speaker 2: All right, So we have a segment on our show called Dumbee Story and SIMP Series.
Speaker 4: Wait, you didn't say welcome back. You didn't do the whole thing. You just jump right in. The sponsors, you know what I mean? They pay good money. That's parting we talked back. It is brought to you Ham's Tree. Get you a treat that last full year.
Speaker 2: Shut your ass up. Okay, we have a segment on our show called Dumbee Story and SIMP Series, and you have to share time that you got played by the opposite sex.
Speaker 1: Only one story.
Speaker 2: You can tell us as many as you like.
Speaker 1: Listen, No, I listen. I am part of the I ain't gotta tell one story. I'm gonna just tell you an overall recurring theme.
Speaker 4: For the majority of my life, I was one of them niggas that whatever the girl I like wanted, I gonna make.
Speaker 1: Sure I try to get that for you. Were like she showed like menah no, fuck y'all?
Speaker 4: All right, I for a good amount of time, especially being you know, part of the fat Lives Matter community.
Speaker 1: I am always in the friend zone growing up.
Speaker 4: So I was the free food nigga and a lot of girl's phones like, oh well, I'm hungry and I want to get a free men who I'm gonna call called Big Mac and my gullible dumb ass thinking that this trip to food is gonna get me some pussy.
Speaker 1: I would go every fucking time.
Speaker 4: Do you know how much money I would have right now had I just said no back then.
Speaker 2: A million dollars Me.
Speaker 4: And Tyler Perry would be at the same golf club buying the same dresses.
Speaker 1: Much money, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Time I want to message people be like you know how much money you owe me and like cash at me that, like I need.
Speaker 2: That, damn.
Speaker 3: So you was sponsoring all the food whose my.
Speaker 4: God, plenty of it. So I know and I'm listen and I know, and I know because I wasn't up on game at first, at the very beginning of the social media world and the digitally funds and.
Speaker 1: All that I was. I was the forty dollars nigga. Hey, I got a flat tie. I need forty dollars I got you. Don't worry, Hey, I ain't.
Speaker 4: Need today, I need forty dollars, saying that's oh my life been on missing forty dollars.
Speaker 6: Can't have you in the dark like that for a while, and after Wow, I started realizing, I'm like, yo, I didn't, I don't forty dollars just chicken.
Speaker 1: I ain't. I ain't got one pair of the drawers, like nothing.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why you're blessed me mad, because you got a good heart and you help people.
Speaker 1: Fuck that shit. I don't want to. I'd rather have my money back and be it. Just be a fuck nigga in the way I was glad.
Speaker 3: No, we fucking boy free over here. We like nice men. Okay, you just ran into something Babbage, but bitches.
Speaker 1: A bunch of them, a lot of them for years. It's a gap.
Speaker 4: I started to think that maybe they had a group text where they're like, Yo, it's your turn. Go ahead and get the money from the nigga. We're gonna fall back for a couple of weeks. Let you do tho thing.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 3: I to me and a frien have definitely ran a nigga like that. Bit your turn.
Speaker 2: You probably hit.
Speaker 1: You probably hit the group text. You don't wreck it and.
Speaker 3: Wasn't in the wig this week, damn mag.
Speaker 4: The biggest hustle I'm to see that you have activated mind now I'm angry.
Speaker 1: This is my part lot anger.
Speaker 4: The biggest hustle to get a nigga to send you some bread is when you like, hey, I'm buying these outfits and I'm just sure x y z And they show you the outfits and they they you know what I mean, they fine, and they always throw the little launch raising there and I'm like, oh, word of again when I get it.
Speaker 1: You know, of course, I'm do you show you a machine you like.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, I wouldn't see the alved outphits.
Speaker 1: And you send there money.
Speaker 4: And the only time you see the maulvis where they post on Instagram out in the streets.
Speaker 1: You ain't never getting no personal pictures. You just watching them like out with my girls. Look at the outfit from she and I'm like, pay for that?
Speaker 2: You now you paying for the she in hall they.
Speaker 1: Lord, I ain't seen not one now and then you could even hit them up. But hey, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I thought you was gonna take the picture and the you know what I mean, and the sexy one. Oh, when I'm in the movie, I will it's been.
Speaker 1: For you to be at the moon.
Speaker 3: You got some pussy in the mix of some of that.
Speaker 1: Now, so the one I'm gonna get a picture from fifteen years ago and they be like, I owed you this, and I'd be like, nah, but what comes with the picture.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you the hustle. I'm sure y'all know what comes with the picture. They send it finally and they're like, boy, I'm hungry because now you done got your.
Speaker 1: And now they hungry. So it's like, what you want? I got?
Speaker 4: You say, say less wet all the door dash, she's in all the reds, whatever you call it.
Speaker 3: Time.
Speaker 1: Huh mmmm, like Biden going in.
Speaker 3: The plane.
Speaker 2: That Biden going to the place.
Speaker 1: Shame.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is hilarious.
Speaker 1: Man, you're all frustrated now I'm starting to swim.
Speaker 2: Big Mac. We appreciate you for coming on the show and sharing your stories with us.
Speaker 4: I got to text some people later today. Height, motherfucker, you owe me some some pictures you don't want no more.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna GM you for some lunch in a few minutes.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be like, where is the picture? Damn it?
Speaker 3: Let her Let our listeners know where they can find you at MAC. Big Missy Mac.
Speaker 4: Thank y'all for tuning in for we talked back. Of course, you already know this segment was sponsored by it damnse Tree.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. The tree is strong, super strong, like Jonathan Major's wife's face. So you appreciated hanging.
Speaker 2: Out with.
Speaker 1: Men.
Speaker 4: You can follow us on Instagram and TikTok and well, if you're in North Carolina, we had a port hub account but not shut down, so just hit the little I and then you can follow us on porn hub.
Speaker 1: What is it? What's your your reporter?
Speaker 2: Everybody where they can find you at MAC.
Speaker 4: You can find me at any local buffet or any dollar menu spots. They pretty much hold me down to if there's a Chick fil A, I'm usually there on Sundays, they not there, but you know, I wait.
Speaker 2: Y'all can follow Big Mac and Radio Big Mac on Instagram. Y'all can catch him on wild Out. He also is going on tour. Is the ten big and Little, Slim and fat?
Speaker 1: What is it? Actually?
Speaker 4: Some of the days we were rolling all when we were trying to get this fat, little, big and small type of thing going. But yeah, y'all can follow me because I'm fat, so I don't walk quick, so if you follow me, you can pretty.
Speaker 1: Much keep wherever I go with. Man, you're goodhead. I gragged my feet too, so you can hear me walking. So if you're not sure where I went, yo, Man.
Speaker 3: If you enjoyed this episode, y'all tune in every Thursday on iHeartRadio Apple, wherever the fuck you get your podcast at. This is Joe co host a j Holiday two point zero on Instagram. Y'all follow me, y'all check out We talked back en t dot com also for some merchandise and some other offerings. What's Up Tam.
Speaker 2: Y'all's official Tam Bam on Instagram. I love y'all.
Speaker 3: Remember to speak now and never hold your pizza.
Speaker 2: Are your pizza?
Speaker 1: Can't y'all got merked? Oh my god, ye ye bye
Speaker 2: Bye, bye bye, y'all,