Speaker 1: Big bang. What it is?
Speaker 2: You don't be on nothing, I be on okay, So let me ask bring you big, big fat.
Speaker 1: Visit the new website today, Big factspod dot com.
Speaker 3: Live for the Coachure Lab and the at Other's time for big Facts, Big Bankers Here, Baby Jane's here, DJ scream Yours truly welcoming today, the one the only o G Bigger Ranking.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 1: It's time overdue, It's time for sure? For sure? Sure?
Speaker 3: How you feel that everything solid?
Speaker 1: Oh man? You know, my grandmama always say, if you're water in the grass and not growing the grass, you're on top. So there you go, water, there you go, there you go, there you go.
Speaker 3: How did it all start for Bigger Ranking? Man? I mean everybody knows about the artist got back. Yeah, from day one.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I just feel like I'm one of those kids that was born to be a star. When I was about four months old, kidding is nothing work, I'd have swolled up. So they they figured I was gonna die. So they tied my little big toes together and put me at the foot of the bed. My grandmama came in with two more old ads and boil a bunch of bushes, and I peed for four hours to peek on and off, and then they called me dead and wake and I was here, so I just felt like I felt like I came here for something. So throughout my life because they called me deadn't wake until I was about nineteen, I was scared of death. So if I heard somebody die from a stomach ache and I got a stomach ache, I don't go to sleep out of step up till this's old. You know, it took me a while, you know, to read your Bible and understand that. You know you got a barn Dad and expiration day, right, You just don't know where the expiration date is. So I might plan to go to Bahama next week, but I don't see it if God spared my life plan. But at the end of the day, God got the octimate plan for sure, for sure.
Speaker 3: So for clarity and like this, this is one of my favorite parts of our plant for let them know. Let's let's use the proper word. I don't know if you want to use the word artists that you broke or artists that you helped, or whatever the case is. Let's pop it a little bit and let them know some of the people that bought bigger ranking their help bring to the light.
Speaker 1: Man. I started from Ralls, JT. Money and you know, Jesus was like breaking Jesus and Florida was big for me. The first time I heard Applies was bigger. Yeah, Applies was my first big artist. Yeah, that was the first time I heard Applies my thirty six ounce. Yeah. I just went crazy on you both did. And then your guy it was taking him through Floyd. It was just a good thing with your guy. I didn't same thing with Dog. You know, God bless your soul, you know what I'm saying me. And you did a couple of Dog tapes, so you know how that is. And then I ran into Luci and every artist I broke. And when I'm breaking the artist, I always just take the sound like his mind. And then when I break it, I get back to him, you know what I'm saying, Cause I take it for the intro on and all that and do what I do. It's like I just move on to another artist. I moved to chain everybody I was mest. I moved on, but Luke you would never let me go. He would just call me a you know an unk, You're good, It's great. I need to did something to me like he was like a nephew, I need to pull me in, you know what I'm saying. And then you know, a couple of years after you and I got a couple of platinum records, a couple of gold records.
Speaker 5: He was the first person that put out my intro the right way on all the platforms.
Speaker 1: Said, oh, I want him to be in the video, and Fly was like a good person too. Yeah, man, I wanted to be in a good video. He was just so inspirational on him. Man, I'm just doing this for Cloud. I know, I get paid for this, all the injuries for clout so I can get more work. Then when I got my first being might check my manager JP set it up. Got my friend.
Speaker 3: I said, I thought it was a scam.
Speaker 1: When I saw that to give M on my phone, I went to the bank and pull all the money out. I don't know, I said, I don't know. Wake, you know what I'm saying. He said, ter to them like, I ain't no king, I'm getting raw.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I wanted to pull the whole whole thing out, the whole sack and took the home, put in the safe, and my man to say, okay, fool, that's the money you get off your song you're streaming. And I if this is what artists getting. Oh my god, I want to be an artist. Oh I want to do my paperwork. But if you don't fill out the white paper, you won't get another green paper.
Speaker 4: How much should you think you let slip through the crack before you did that?
Speaker 1: Oh god? And then I try to get some of the oldest songs. I still get paid off Gucca songs. You know. I try to get some of the oldest song they were like after three years or whatever, but some of them still come through. When I was you know what I'm saying, So I can't, like I said, man, lesson learn. It's like if you don't pay for a mistake, you won't learn nothing. But the ain't coat.
Speaker 3: Nothing, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And I lived a life of like I hated labels because I was a straight person. I break records in the streets and everybody complain to label. It's the label that until I got with the label and see that if you don't have a hit, they can't put it out right. So what are you talking about?
Speaker 5: So I had to go on the other side.
Speaker 1: So no, I learned both sides now, so you know, I'm an og and I pick my battles. I pick who I want to deal with. If I'm talking to you and you just sound like you know everything, I take my time and ease away from you, cause what can I tell you? So I don't have that type of problem anymore because I don't really inherit that problem like I used to. I try to help everybody like I was Jesus. You know what I'm saying. My mom always told me, if it's five people drowning, you jump in there to save out five. Only gonna be six drown people. Mhmm.
Speaker 5: It's one of the things.
Speaker 1: So I learned a lot, you know what I'm saying, from breaking artists. I put more artists in the game than Phil Jackson. None of them can tell you. I have to call him and say, you owe me this or you owe me that. Because I get my blessing from God. I'm from no man. Can't no man bless me.
Speaker 3: How you managed to stay neutral through especially if you come in as a street djail. You know, sometimes you're working with this artist, who God issue with this artist, and it seems to be recurring, and it's always at the wrong time here, and you've had these conversations.
Speaker 1: How you managed to to say I'm neutral and I ain't in that ship When I went to workd CTE. You know, they may be the vice president because I broke Jesus through flow the nigga and everything.
Speaker 6: At the officer the computer, I said, Jay, what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 1: I'm like, try today. It nice what I do with my hands, jaj Just chill what I'm gonna do? Just follow me? You have fun. I swear I follow her. We do.
Speaker 5: Man, It's like we went everywhere doing everything that got you.
Speaker 1: Taught me Her and Erica, you know what I'm saying. And Erica called me one and said, I gotta do a deck for for Jesus. Jay, what the hell is it talking about? Because you know, when you come from the streets and you jump into the corporate everything just seems so red tapeish. Yeah, but it's just the right way. Yeah, being in the streets, you don't understand when the song get ready to put out, you gotta do all this stuff through it. Then now it's even different. You gotta do the content all this other stuff. You know what I'm saying, We don't know that just being a record breaking in the streets, right. But it's good to go on both sides and learn because then you respect the game more.
Speaker 2: So you coming from Florida. Right, So he went from Jamaica to Florida.
Speaker 1: No, I went from Jamaica to Chicago. Okay, make it to Cargo to Florida.
Speaker 2: Okay, in Chicago to Florida today. Okay, I don't think it's nobody. I don't think you missing Florida saying be ranking them.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's that's my state because I stamped that state when I was doing my thing in Florida. And I get an artist, I'm want to just break him in Jackson. I take him the games when I take him to Westboum Beach. I mean, you went through Florida twice on my birthday, you know. And I swear man when Fly signed me because you know I'm not really I'm a DJ. When he signed, he gave me the big chain. I stopped roll Lex. You know what I'm saying, I'm saying to myself.
Speaker 3: Like damn, I feel good me and this man was on the road.
Speaker 1: Was me and him and Tokyo jets mm hmm, and a couple of guys.
Speaker 4: Some little baby. No that wasn't that time was.
Speaker 7: My baby was got by hisself. No, I mean no, yeah, but it was.
Speaker 1: You got The second time was it was the dude that got killed Mallow, I love and mallowed with us and all he was talking to me right and I walked out and big Band was in Charlotte, Big Band with Bigger Oh my god, man, this.
Speaker 5: Is supposed to be sitting in one of these offices.
Speaker 1: Man, Man, look at all what you did. Man, look at what you did. But to me, I'm not looking at it like that. I'm just going one at a time. I break the autist out move. I told you, yeah, it was fun. You know I'm doing this. And then when Fly did that and then put it on the blogs, be Bank made the post. I snapped that post and I printed out and I framed it. What I say, you said, flower on to read this nigga on the face of the earth. I'm so happy for Bigger ranking. That made tears. I'm really nigger rating. I don't cry. That made for real dog, I would tear eye when I see you wrote that. You didn't ask me to, You just wrote it and put it up. You didn't tag me or nothing. You said bigger ranking wait and said act bigger ranking zeros. And I feel like whenever you represent somebody without tagging him, that's coming from the heart. You know you're not trying to say you see I tag you. No, he didn't tag me. And I felt so good and I always wanted to tell you thank you.
Speaker 2: Now you helped You helped me a lot the whole lady duct everybody.
Speaker 3: I ain't never seen you not.
Speaker 2: And when we go, we hit that role only for what state we go in, Like it ain't just Florida. We're going our type of places. They love bigger you good. Really, you know we out there with sticks up. I'm good, y'all don't.
Speaker 3: Need all that, man, you don't we do.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, man, it ain't taking any of the spots. Man. You're good Man's real nigga radio right here.
Speaker 2: Man, We moving through the okay, bigger, But it's never been a problem, never been nothing that always I'm at a lot of good DJ's, a lot of good people promoters. They always double back and fuck with the nigga and Bigger ain't nown one of the niggas. Who's gonna be like, well, I put you with this niggas, so you old men or.
Speaker 1: This or that.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I remember telling you, I remember that conversation we stand outside the hotel or someone outside of what's not like, Nah, Bigger, you're bigger than you know what I'm saying, runing nigga around you because you.
Speaker 1: Don't like the real air and all the streets.
Speaker 2: Because he put me on like and I'm gonna say this and I'm gonna be We're gonna get back to it when you go out there were Bigger. Not only is you helping you, you can turn on to niggas the jeann hard like going in these states the nigga be hard. You just ain't got no We're bigger, going to pull the niggas out up on the dirt.
Speaker 1: We did features with baby, little Baby, and and everybody who was on the road with the features with everybody where we go. We're doing features like like I put up one of them songs and a little baby song. You had the feature of the and he ain't never said nothing the songs that we record, like I let everybody take the song. When I would leave, I said, like take if I have took him, and I just did what I gotta do. But the way everybody was just brothers. It was just a brotherhood. And then you know, Jay came with me when I went with and they couldn't eat until six o'clock in the year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was wrong.
Speaker 1: I felt mad, but I was so goddamn.
Speaker 6: Every time J C me I had a sandwich, JJ like, why you gotta come up here with it, I'm like, I gotta pass you.
Speaker 1: You know. But that to show all that it was just fun. Yeah. We never had a bad time. We never had no gun playing, no nothing. It was just all a good time. You know what I'm saying. I try to take you know, they got a new young fellas right now and I'm telling them, like, you.
Speaker 3: Got too much going on.
Speaker 1: I can't take you.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: What he was like, oh man, you know we scared of the nigga bigger we up on him. I said, well, no, you're not winning the war. You just a survivor. Damn you know win, You just a survival. So you're fighting over something you really don't know. What you're fighting over and me being with you. I'm gonna shake the person's hand that might shoot me for something I don't know nothing about. So so I kind of backed up a little bit and start investigating people before I take him out, because if I don't know how you're living, I don't want to live with you.
Speaker 2: I just saw you with uh Strong down there. I just saw them how that went.
Speaker 1: That was beautiful. It was It was something for the culture because you know, they said we had to go get bigger the hostess because I'm the one that broke Strong back in the days, you know, and then move boy he he he. He had different rappers, he got a little different styles, you know, but he's a good dude. So who wanted want better be honest with you. Man. It was so it was it was so hyped that both of them one yeah, one foe. Man. You know, it was for the culture. It was for the city because in Atlanta, when when when when when? And jeez, we're going through it. That was the biggest down there. There was the biggest. So when you can squash and everybody feel like it's not that important to fight anymore, it's a way of setting example you know, because it took me a while to learn how to be humble in life about.
Speaker 4: Uh, they they had balls and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it took me a while to be humbling.
Speaker 5: I had to I had to start walking with this bishop and they started teaching me.
Speaker 1: How to be humble, you know. And he said, after a year walking, I'm gonna I'm gonna come back and quiz you about some stuff. We walked. We stopped with pray. The first week, I said, we walked a mile and a half to the roundabout in the trail, in the mile and a half back, three miles my Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, sunning. And I said, I said, man, every day this seems like it's further and further. Man, he said, you know what your problem is, mister bigger ranking. You'll fix youate on the destination. Let's enjoy the journey for me. I want you to look at that Look look at that river. Okay, look at the ducks in the river. You know, Look at the deer they changed color twice a year. Take some pictures of that, take some pictures of the fish strimming in the water. And we do that. We stop and pray, and the destination was like oh my god, I'm here. So he taught me how to really work through life. For certain things that he taught me about about reaction is weakness and respond to strength. Quit reacting to stuff because some of them my call and said, hey, man, I saw your wife hugging and him do it. In themorrow, you're gonna call, hey, what did you get? It might be her brother, her cousin, might be the minister from the church.
Speaker 4: Reactor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he said, ninety of the time, reaction gonna bring you some problem. So I learned to stop reacting. And need helped me with my kids, help me with my grandkids. You know, it seemed like getting rerected looking at me better. So sometimes you act like you know a lot, but going through life you can learn a lot. You just gotta willing to listen.
Speaker 2: Now, I remember you just to be posting to do the way from you can Florida, Uh pass away from.
Speaker 1: Now he's from he's from Tennessee, but he lived here, Okay, and we do a lot. He went to Africa to speak, He went to Brazil. So when you get back and we get back on our thing, you know, but while he be gone, it's something were missing out my life because without a relationship with God, it's an empty barrier rolling down the street making a lot of noise, you know. And I learned the quick the mote that the best relationship we have with God is the more easier life flow. So so I tell people that went to prison, like and somebody asks you how many time you spend in prison, just tell them how long you've been free. Don't ever reminisc him, because that's that's the past. And when you're asking God to come home, thank him that you're home. Let him know you got faith you already. You know you believe you're gonna be home, right, you know what I'm saying. And I don't know, Man, every day being an old g is not just to be an old dude. You have to go through things and you got to accepting and be accountable for stuff. And that's what I learned to do and that's why I'm so humble right now.
Speaker 4: Ever, have like a a moment you was like, man, fuck, SHM through it.
Speaker 1: Ohy time, man, plenty of times I remember, I remember, man, one of my baby mama. You know I got I got twelve, I got thirteen kids. One die my son died in two thousand before you drown. I got two boys right now. The old youngest one is fifty. My youngest kid is fifteen, so everybody's grown. I got ten girls and two boys. I got sixteen grandkids. That's like a possi for me, because if I should have looked up my phone every morning and see everybody will tell me they love me and appreciate me. I really don't need the outside world. I choose to put up with the outside world, and that's my world. You feel me, and I feel some people like one of my big mama car with them, like damn nigg you're on the road.
Speaker 3: I just had my big baby. It wasn't even here for the baby.
Speaker 1: I said. I missed a whole bunch of my baby bird baby. If I don't come out here and get this money, I don't know how y'all gonna make because y'all depend on me.
Speaker 3: But it hit me.
Speaker 1: When she said that, and ever since then, the couple that was born after that, I was there for them. And now if one of my grandchilds have a graduation or analy thing, like my first granddaughter getting ready to graduate from Family this Friday, I'm gonna be there before the place open, because I'm not gonna let them go through. You know what I'm saying. And the relationship is great, you know what I'm saying. I mean this music think's cool. But I just think I look halfway young because I take care of my kids. I think God bless me for that that I'm there for him. You know, right, A lot of us run around here and feel like when you get some money and.
Speaker 5: The cards and stuff, that's life. Life is watching your seed grow up, watching your sea walk in the graduation line. Like, man, you're grown and you're tearing up.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You tear up, You're like, oh my God, Like that's mine.
Speaker 3: I did that.
Speaker 1: That's bigger than any million dollars you can get. That. Don't mean I don't want them, minion, that's big. But you see your children, you know what I'm saying, grow up and walk down the eye either be married or graduate. You know what I'm saying. Cool feeling. I had to an interview with y'all because it was turned into a conversation with I know, y'all.
Speaker 4: Why you think people gravitate to you like so much?
Speaker 1: Because I ain't got no Arterior Motives, and when I was in Jacksonville playing music, I was the only DJ ever and I can say it's so loud that they can hear me there. Ever put three thousand people in the club like on a weekly basis. No artists, no nothing, ain't no artists ever came to the club that draw more crowd than I did. I always I was. They called me Martin Luther King Jr. When I do a block party, the whole city shut down. And you know where that comes from. I came from Jamaica. I didn't come from no side of town, so I was neutral. Every DJ came from another side of town. I had to wrap this side of town. You either got a rep Aage, you gotta rep West. I'm from Jamaica. I was neutral.
Speaker 5: I would to ride talking that crap.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. And I know how to introduce a song make you like it. I don't give a damn how bad the song is. I'm gonna introduce the song and make you like it because just the words in the song, I'm gonna give you the definition. I remember when Jesus did Trap It Down, I was like, I don't catch you work at Burger king. I don't care work at McDonald's. I don't give that many work away. How whatever you're doing, you're trapping. If you're trapping, throw your hand. Everybody put their hands up, because the think about it is like nobody wanted to be left out of a good seats. So I look at myself on the microphone as the ghetto CNN. I have the news that you want to hear, right, so people always pay attention to me, you know. I talked with the mic why why I think Scream was with us in US in Dallas to Houston and he was playing and I was on the mic. He would dropping he dropped that shot the lord crazy. I could talk with any DJ along as the DJ got a nice selection of music for me.
Speaker 3: I asked for music because I might go somewhere.
Speaker 1: I might go to Carolina, somewhere might in Carolina, might be a bunch of people in there, and it's like you could tell that it's all low income, you know what I'm saying. So I might come up with something like, man, you being kicked out, Man being a vig man. Oh your car, No, they can toll your car. Your insurance lap you have been so down that nobody want to mess with you. But now you done came up and you do it good. Now I dropped that Jeszy. I used to have nothing, you know, and it just go crazy, you know, because people feel what they went through, you know what I'm saying. And now even if you got twenty dollars in your body, your feet like you're rich case, that's how I am. If you got a birthday, I give you a table at the club. If you broke, but I'm gonna ride for you. It's like a ride for the person who paid two thousand dollars for the table. So I made everybody feel good, man. So people people always gravitate to me, man, because I got a good, clean, pure heart. You know, A white dude told me that one time. He said, your heart is pure. You got a pure heart, a real pure heart. Because I don't know how to judge people, you gotta do me wrong. People are I told you that Nigga wasn't no good and he had to do it to me. I just can't judge it. You feel me. As long as I could talk to you and feel you and got a vibe with you, We're gonna vibe forever. You know, because sometimes you like I used to look at DJs because we have Screams, Me, Holiday and Drama. I said, damn, boy, we're doing all the mixed CDs, you know. We just we're putting out mixed CDs back to back, back to back. We all have our little different style in between there. So me and Scream real attack. Now, I'm always talking to Scream, just talk about coming. So when I lost my kidney and I'm in the hospital, I'm like, damn, I'm not gonna live, man, what's going on? The lady knock on the door and she said, I got a gift for you. It was it was a bunch of roses with a book. Indeed that Drama has sent me. And I don't talk to Drama that much, you feel me that to show you how God works, how life is. I'm talking to him all the time and he checking on me, making sure I'm good. But when I got the gift from drunk, I didn't expect it because I had all of a drama, the biggest you know what I'm saying, And he sent me that I need to just bring you right down to earth and.
Speaker 5: Let you know that.
Speaker 1: Man. Come on, man, people good man. Yeah, you can't, just because I always feel like he just you know, every time you see me speak and we talk and give dabsence, how you're doing, big, how your family doing.
Speaker 5: But I never knew he cared that much to send me a gift in the hospital.
Speaker 3: That's an important topic though, like how do you how do you? How do you move in this current world? Wanting to have a pure heart and wanting to kind of assume that everybody that you see is good. But in reality, if you do that, you could be setting yourself up for partache but danger.
Speaker 1: I set myself up a lot of times. And if my manager told me sometimes he said, look, man, you're too nice. Sometimes you gotta be easy with this, you know what I'm saying, because everybody doll means good and I think back, I think back. I know this Jewish dude in Chicago when I was young, he told me he said Jesus Christ was nice. They crucified him, and I ain't never knew what he meant by that. But you just can't be too nice to everybody so.
Speaker 3: Big A walking down the block, you see four young homies, hoodies or whatever the description is, Like I'm clutching. Okay, I just want I just want everybody to know it's still online, like this is how it is.
Speaker 1: Though, I tell I, tell my kids this. I said, you know, if I'm if I'm at a teller, tell atm machine. I see certain people coming, I'm getting my money, I'm gone. I see certain people coming. I'm acting like it's broke. What's wrong with this? Y'all know, y'all know how to fix this. You know. I mean, you just gotta for what's going in the current world. You just got to use your heads. But I I do give a lot of people the benefit of the doubt. H I do. I do that. I give come for I think that come from my mama. My mama is a very given person, and she taught me at a young age that being real is given without aspecting nothing. Because God gonna bless you. One hundred folk, so I can break his record, invite him to my birthday party and he don't come, And I'm a be mad because I did that before I broke. A certain artist supposed to be my birthday party. Here come the place at twenty six hundred people. It's the old guy who'll be rolling dice name is author. He said, bigger, give me here, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: It's so and so supposed to show up. And I ain't gonna say their name. I ain't like that. But he said, look, man, you got that. Man, it's twenty six hundred people in the building. You are blessed, got two kids in college, you got a nice house. You know, you got a Lexus coop outside. You are blessed. Don't block your blessing. Bigger facts, God is the one that's blessing you. That man is not blessing you the biggest And I'm like, damn, damn. He said, when you go home to night, you get on these and you pray they don't just get up. Just stay there for a little bit and he'll talk back to you. As a you know, as a dude growing up in the music business, I seen so much because the music business worse than the drug business. Because in the drug business, a person owe you for a hour, you can shoot him in the leg. He ain't gonna tell nobody who shot it. A person go owe you a million dollars and walk by you every day. In the music business, and you can't do nothing about it because it's public information fact. You know what I'm saying. So I s a O G. The older I get is the more I learned to accept the wrongs that I've done and beg for forgiveness and be account umber for the stuff I can't do nothing about. Just be a kind of like I'm sick. I'm not gonna tell you, oh man, damn black, I feel so bad because then I'm gonna feel worse because my mouth is when I speak, it just makes me feel worse. And if I tell you I'm sick, You're gonna tell me, oh my god, bigger you are, right man. And I'm worse sick when I do dialysis three times a week and sometimes I leave, I'll be it's just so weak. I hardly could go up the steps sometimes. But I'm gonna look up these steps and I'm like, hey, it's something up there. I don't want my bed and my couch. I'm going up. You know what I'm saying. So when you speak con people don't understand the words you speak. Powerful powerful man. You know a lot of people just don't understand that. And my book that I'm dropping right now, people gonna love, remain humbling and structure it's all. It's all like my things that I do every day of my intros, but it's for everybody. If for you, trusting somebody for you, leaving somebody for you, listen to somebody for you, don't want somebody from you, need somebody, you know what I'm saying. I got intros on there by everything, you know, for the people just to listen. I did the audiobook my son fifteen. He did all the beats for it, you know, so I didn't have to go to no producers have him did all the beats and did all the beasts for it. Like I don't know, Man, if you grow up in this thing and you treat people right, God gonna treat you right in the end, because sometimes your goal to the end of the rainbow, you might be ninety before you get it. You probably can't even spend It's like, man, you know, but God gonna let you have it. You feel me.
Speaker 3: Top five street DJs, yourself out of it for yourself, top five street DJs, you feel like, really, really real, real, really make that impact when.
Speaker 1: It comes to you know, street music. I say drama.
Speaker 5: You babe, babe, Yeah, d J Callen, I mean d J Callen. You know, he's so bigger than the streets.
Speaker 1: But he made an impact to make us want to do But he came from that. People forget he used to want to do it. How about that well three damn that's yeah, it's a lot number five. I'm gonna say, my boy Nasty from Miami three Nasty Yeah. Nobody has more fun DJ yeah man, Nasty Nasty dance, you jump around. He do everything. And you know, Nasty is just close to me because I remember he was in tellis Move by the Mind and say he quit And I talked to him on the phone for an hour, you know. Then like I did Doll at that time when Dog told me, like I'm not having my birthday party, I said, why I do it?
Speaker 5: Said Doll.
Speaker 1: Your birth service ticket become your death service ticket when you die. Whenever you die, somebody use your birth service ticket. That can go to prison because it's the only piece of paper you're own your life.
Speaker 5: Celebrate your birthday m hm. Because we celebrate Christmas from the first.
Speaker 1: Of December to the end because of God. That's Jesus birthday. It's great to be alive, it's great to be born. And every time I think about him. I think about that story, me and him. He called me, nigga. Ain't man, I'm gonna do it. You say, I think you want me to do it because we do our birthday together. I said, no, no, but you need to have your birthday body, you know what need to do with your But I just feel like a person will celebrate their barn day. I know some people be like, oh, man, I have done this a lot. No, that's just thanking God to be here. Man, celebrate your birthday. Man.
Speaker 4: Who the goat artists from Florida?
Speaker 1: I said, treat daddy, man, I said, treat daddy if you listen, treat that in lyrics. If you listen, treat that in lyrics.
Speaker 5: A lot of them it's still timeless, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Said, treat daddy. He's a goat.
Speaker 5: Rosters to go to, you know s.
Speaker 1: It's a bunch of them. But treat that kind of I didn't to treat that.
Speaker 5: To put Floud on the map.
Speaker 1: And look, mhm, you know I think you put it on the map. Yeah you know, but I love Rath.
Speaker 4: You said for it like street ship, but he just what about Luke and Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean they all did the thing. But I'm just telling you to me personally, Treat that it was a big influence of me pains treat music because you know j T. Money. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: J T Money, he just the documentary to It's real good like j T Money hard.
Speaker 1: To you know what I'm saying. And I broke all them guys, you know in the upper part of Florida.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Ross sold out his first show or Plush in Florida because I pop.
Speaker 1: Him up there too. Chain.
Speaker 5: I can tell you something I did, did too Chain and Future.
Speaker 1: I did them for my birthday.
Speaker 5: Do you know I'm the only person ever did those two artists on.
Speaker 1: The same stage. And guess who opened Trumble mm hmmm yeah, raising head all night alone through the party. Were just having fun and that what I remember by him. I had some more fun with Truck, but he opened for them, and that was the biggest, second biggest birthday party. I have rich One mcquan and got it too.
Speaker 5: But I'm the oldest person ever did those two artists on stage.
Speaker 3: To this day, to this day, What was the moment when you because you know I came down there and I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: When you first told me, I was a little too confused.
Speaker 3: But what what was the moment when you said, Man, I'm leaving Duvall, I'm going to Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Because when you call me, I'm like leaving dou Ball.
Speaker 3: I was just down there.
Speaker 1: Why would you you? It's huh? But what was it?
Speaker 3: Like I'm too comfortable? I want to you know what I'm saying, like push myself?
Speaker 1: Was it? Like? What what was the moment? And what I did? Everything? I bring every artist. I did it because I break artists didn't bring them, you know what I'm saying. I remember when I broke Oja the Juice Man, I was I had to cry with so big people couldn't get in.
Speaker 5: Three thousand people come to see o Jay Juice Man, oh Ja the Juice Man.
Speaker 1: You feel me? So I was there doing my thing and it was good because Jacksonville is not that it's popular, but it's not that big. So I wanted more media. Every time I come to Atlanta, I go into a studio, I'm on somebody camera. M I'm like, oh man, I like this. When I moved here, MTV rate me number five DJ in the South. I remember that.
Speaker 5: Then I was number four, and I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Then I won that that award that had in New York doing Thanksgiving not just with a big globe around. Yeah, I didn't know I was gonna win, so I didn't go. And then say, hey, man, jay Z was here. What say you won the award? Like, oh my god, I'm a mixtape these years. I'm like, oh my god, you know so man, It's it's just so many things happened to you when you're doing a lot of stuff, but when you expect it. Because I'm gonna tell you, I used to always want to win an Old Zone Award. I never win one.
Speaker 3: And the point you started your own award show.
Speaker 1: Too, of course, yeah, and and and peoples like, well, I know you're gonna win this year. And I tried so hard to win the Old Zone Award until I was getting award from all over the place.
Speaker 3: Trying to win that one award.
Speaker 1: And not to show you what work do for you, because when I Google myself and I see how many pages it is, sometimes it really like I'm flattered a little bit. Me walking through the airport.
Speaker 5: And and even if he.
Speaker 1: Said, oh, this bigger ranking, oh man, this guy loots all this, that's what And it was like, damn. My daughter was like, we got to the to the thing to get on the plane, and guy was like, can I get a picture with you? It's a bigger ranking And I took a picture and me and her sitting in the plane, and she took a picture of me and her in the plane. And then I read on the Instagram and said, my daddy is just so humble. He wanted to I almost cry because these people are so crazy about but He's just so humble, like it's nothing. And I'm like, that's how I feel ta say anything else when I sometimes I just feel like if I can't walk into the DJ boot, I might to stop and shake everybody hand and my wife be behind me with the sanitiz You're gonna get sick on. I just got to what I do, like I feel like I'm these people life, you know. Hm, oh no, It's just I just love doing this shit you do. I said I was gonna retire, but I spent one week at home and I would each in and stuff. I would down there at three, like cooking in the kitchen, burning stuff, nothing to do. You know.
Speaker 2: Why you think like, you remember how it used to be like a bunch of DJ cruise and ship.
Speaker 4: Why do you think they like they split up the DJ.
Speaker 1: Crews because I think the Internet kind of did that a little bit.
Speaker 5: Because everybody think their star on the internet, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: When the Internet came in and you can go there and dejail on the internet, you felt like, why I need a crew? I got how many people watching?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And a lot of people don't know how to use the internet, you know, and they don't really check and see how the out you know, how your post come up and and and how it changes because they see that people are buying. You used to go buy twenty dollars or thirty dollars with the likes or whatever on Instagram. You're paying thirty dollars and get your stuff boots Instagram and saying, oh so this is what y'all doing. Algorithms gonna change. You want them saving my amount of stuff? Now you gotta pay for it and you get it. So a lot of people don't really know how to use it, so they feel like they're doing great with twenty five likes.
Speaker 5: No, you're not doing great with twenty five likes.
Speaker 1: A lot of people used to see your stuff if you're not boosting them. Nowadays they're not seeing it. Stuff changing. And my kids, one of my grandkids and them, they be teaching me how to collaborate with other people.
Speaker 3: I ain't know how to do it.
Speaker 1: And you know, my grandson, come on, man, good, all right, you need to learn something now.
Speaker 3: My son showed me whatever I ain't know.
Speaker 1: I got a couple of the five people collaborate with five people, like, that's five different people. All this you mentioned. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know that.
Speaker 1: Because I'm just working, you know what I'm saying. So a lot of the I think the DJ crew broke up break up because of that. And then you have DJ crew, which is the head part of the crew is getting some money in that giving the other little guys something, and they found out, you know one thing about being the DJ. If the head of the DJ gets some big money, don't getting there. You feel like your old lady cheating on yourself. You're not gonna ask him, but you're mad. So I think that broke up a lot of the.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, they became like competition.
Speaker 1: Yeah you feel me?
Speaker 3: Would you do the same thing right now in a dow haller anywhere? Like would you go through the same I guess I'm asking like the younger version of you or us or whatever the case is, like, would you would you?
Speaker 1: Would you be able to do it.
Speaker 3: The same thing the same way, meaning as in being in the streets and meaning with everybody and not your size.
Speaker 1: And nah, because number one I got I be at my own studio because there's too much stuff happened at the studio. I don't go to You're not gonna catch me anywhere because I don't know what you do the other twenty three hours when I don't see I'm not gonna be up in the streets trying to listen to your music. Come to my place, just you you know, we listen to you know what I'm saying. So I naw, I'm through the age nowhere. I picked my batteries like somebody might come to me. Hey man, you know I got twenty thousand dollar. Man, I want you to run like you ain't got twenty now, but you got some real bad music, Like you need to spend some of this money and get your music together and then go ask somebody to take it somewhere. But I'm too older bringing a whack wrap around it anywhere. You know everything from now and everything has been recorded. It's my fourth quarter. I'm not gonna waste it. So if you don't have the talent, I have a budget, I just can't come drag geverwhere. You know what I'm saying, because I can't tell the light company I paid my bill when this man bus. You know, when you become a star, I got you let my light wrung. I can't do that. A lot of people don't understand that. So life changes changed. Back then, it was a.
Speaker 3: Little cheaper to do stuff.
Speaker 1: Everything costs. Now everything costs plus.
Speaker 3: Freeze to expense it because there's got no value.
Speaker 1: Whatever I do for you for free, you can always cuss me out about it because you ain't paid for it. But if you're paid for it, you cuss me out of bouy it. I gotta do some adjustment, I will. I don't do free stuff.
Speaker 2: In the worstory, Spence h Yeah, So who do you think the most slept only got.
Speaker 1: I just said a little papa, But he doesn't, you know, hes doing his thing right now. Papa doing his thing right now. He was very slept on and Teak Mo Boy is slept on. Tom g lot a lot of these guys who have been doing it, man love, he's he do a lot for his community and be out there riding by having.
Speaker 3: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: He got a food truck. I saw him cooking, and the end of the night he's in the street of making some song and he got a movie dropping the same weekend. I'm like, you're a real Jamaican man. You got a lot of job. Yeah. But he's just good, you know. But you know.
Speaker 2: He from Orlando, Orlando. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, because I met him in Temple. I met him in Temple. I met uh uh who is he talking about? Yeah, Toning Boy.
Speaker 1: Uh huh yeah, Toning boy from Orlando. Yeah, he's slept on about And I gotta gotta got a young dude, caout Quel Queil p quill Yeah, Quel nine o four, Quel nine oh four.
Speaker 5: He's going crazy right now.
Speaker 4: So what what about the young who you think the next young go is coming out of flood? Is in kodak or uh.
Speaker 1: Oh right way? Oh man, always making them there a million dollars show. So you can't say Roadway was out of here man, r Wave. When you go to Roadway show man, you have been what you show. He just start off the song and the crowds sing every word. The crowd sing every word.
Speaker 4: No all, God damn they got then't even coming back to back to back, Man, lap Man. There's been six laps Man.
Speaker 1: You know my friend managed him and bow here on the road with him and the production alone. Man production Alan costs a whole gang.
Speaker 4: Of money for the show, for the production track, the trade.
Speaker 5: I host a couple of those shows.
Speaker 1: I know how it is. Man.
Speaker 5: The crowd is so energetic because it's a mixed crowd.
Speaker 1: And it's a crowd that's going through a lot, and they sing every He just come up there and start the song and they sing every single word. I was like, damn boy, that sure they easy. Now. You mentioned earlier.
Speaker 2: About she was in the hospital with drummers since she was talking about Dallas, so you almost had like near death experience.
Speaker 1: Right Man. When I lost my kidney, it was it was kind of bad because I really thought, you know, I was gonna go because whenever people lose their kidney, they died. But I think I lost minds to the point where they caught it, you know, and then put you in the dialysis. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And I was just laying in the bed and I told my kids to.
Speaker 1: Get out of the room. You know.
Speaker 5: I called the doctor close to me.
Speaker 4: I said.
Speaker 1: Me, and you man, I know I'm gonna live. But it's my package gonna still work. I'm not a millionaire. I got more pride than money. It's this baggage gonna be streat If it didn't work what you were doing, then take a nigga aga. But that was crazy for me. But after that twenty twenty is when I I caught COVID and then that been for like four four weeks or something.
Speaker 5: H can't breathe, I can't nothing.
Speaker 1: When I came out, when they let me out, I came out with an action in tank. I was dragging like old man. I thought I was gone. I thought I was just laying up in there looking at the walls every day. So that's why I tell That's why I tell people, man, God is great great. I don't know if a nigga tell me God ain't no God. I'm fighting a nigga on sight, like if he called me to me on the phone, I'm hunt him down and fight him.
Speaker 2: I know, how were you so because you because you had the other hell problem when you call COVID, it.
Speaker 1: Made it made it worse. And they said I had to fit to fitty chance, and my lungs was acting up. And every day they come and check me. They'll put that thing on your finger and check your auction. Auction was that like eighty nine, ninety, eighty nine, ninety, you know what I'm saying. And then, of course, you know my assistant that met with me for ten years, Meeka, she had just passed away right like right before I went to the hospital, right, so you know, I'm scared, man, you know, so up there like I'm up to eighty nine now because it was eighty eight, eighty six, eighty up to eighty nine and oxygen. This lady came in there, you know what, I'm lady who bring the flowers up and stuff.
Speaker 3: Hey man said, you ain't gone home yet.
Speaker 1: I'm like I had that. I was up and I had the little action and pulling an accident thing, you know, in a little walk in the room. I just said, let's try. I said, my oxtionen just just said happy play pop wan football. I said no. She said, put your hand right here and breathing, like who should I?
Speaker 5: Things start going up, and she said put a chair over there, everybody door and put one by the window. Take your time walk. Put your foot up on him taking that walk. Next day, I was ready to go home. And I ain't never seen him back for that day, but I was ready to go home, just like doing that.
Speaker 4: Though to today, huh do you still practice that breathing?
Speaker 1: I don't have to go but I checked my stuff all the time. But I said, all my life I growed up. I'm in my fifties, going close to my sixties, and I never know I have to. That breathing was an option for me to you know what I'm saying. You know how to do this, you know? But the lady told me. She just telled me like it was.
Speaker 3: It wasn't nothing.
Speaker 1: It was a little African guy came and said, oh my god, oh ninety three, you can go home, you know. So I went through hell with it and back, and all the time I was in there, black, I didn't think about nothing in the future. I just think about the past. How when I was a kid.
Speaker 5: In Jamaica, used to go fetch water, go do this because all the work I used to you know.
Speaker 1: So when I got out, I started a farm in Jamaica. When I got out of hospital, doing real good, because that's all I was thinking about was farm.
Speaker 4: But how did it change your mindset?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: What did you appreciate more when you got out of life?
Speaker 1: My kids, my grandkids, my friends. I really appreciate people in general. And I came out and I said, I'm gonna put which is twenty twenty five. I'm gonna put this run together where I'm gonna go to these cities and give people their flowers, you know, because sometimes you don't know when you're gonna be out of here, because it's it's not your decision. You don't know when you're.
Speaker 4: Gonna leave twenty four dead. What the fuck is going on?
Speaker 1: It's crucial.
Speaker 4: Don't even seem real no more.
Speaker 1: I mean I was. I was sick.
Speaker 3: I lost some twenty.
Speaker 1: One pounds because I was sick for about eight months. I had a I don't know if it came from Dallas, but it was something in my stummach. I just was vomiting every day couldn't eat, and I used to wear Site thirty eight and I wear Site thirty four and thirty four sty kind of look, you know what I'm saying. And I feel better without the way, you know what I'm saying. When I have my stomach and all that. You know what I'm saying, I feel better and I thank God for that. But I didn't want it to happen that way. But I'm just telling. I tell all my black brothers man, all my African Americans. Right now, you gotta drive a license, You got a credit card. If he ain't got an insurance card, you're hustling backwards. Because right now, if my toe near hurt me, I'm to the emergency room here because a lot of y'all be home coughing them all. Get me some toughs, no man, go see them people, man, because sometimes you wait so long they can't do nothing about it. You know, they gotta go get your pricetage, trick your coal and all that stuff. Like you got to live clean, you know what I'm saying. Because the food now, that is too much stuff in it. So we gotta a black man, We gotta live clean. We gotta take care ourselves. You know what I'm saying. I went to the vitamin lady and she gives me check my blood tap. Everything she said I shouldn't eat is what I've been eating all my life too.
Speaker 4: With your blood.
Speaker 1: I'm all positive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I'm waiting on my kidding old positively kind of a little hard. I might have to go to African environment.
Speaker 4: But that's that list she gives you. But it like, really eat ship. U like the list that she give you when you do the much?
Speaker 1: I really man, I was mad, man because that's everything that I used. I said, this is my food, and then I've been trying. I ain't gonna lie to you. The only thing that I eat a lot the cucumbers. I like cucumber. By my sprinkle a little pepper on it, a little black pepper, you know, cucumber. But I like to get carrot, cucumbers, strawberry and mix it up in the blender and drink it. It makes you feel good. You know what I'm saying. Oh, you're supposed to eat you come, no, No, I said, I like, that's one of the things you said I actually eat. And she was telling me I could eat like I have a corda, but not all the time, orange every once in a while.
Speaker 2: So you eat from the neutral list too, or just you know, they got a beneficial.
Speaker 1: I do with the neutral because of my dialysis. But I do eat fish, and I go to a lot of those Japanese Western and get me some stuff venget that would be good. You know, I get it because to think about me, they got people who put your food together and you have it for the whole week. But I can't eat greens if you're putting refrigerator for the next day. Hm. I gotta eat my stuff right away.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It made me feel like, you know, they don't want to throw They.
Speaker 4: Said, you don't cook your food.
Speaker 1: I understand.
Speaker 2: I just talked them shout ouside of my but yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, could be.
Speaker 1: I know, yeah, I've I've been talking to him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he said, really don't to cook with no. Oh, that's gonna be hard.
Speaker 5: Hm.
Speaker 1: Well, I've been doing it for fifty something years. I can't change in the fourth quart. I can adjust myself. I just can't change all the way. That's what happened to me when I find out a diabetic. If I have changed right away, I probably have my kidness.
Speaker 4: But dudes up there with his name uh on my mind? Who yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah?
Speaker 2: Really he was like, uh, the war is through the food basically, what like we at war, but the war is against us and it's through the food, right, that's what he's saying. He's saying, basically, all the food sucked up that us in the store, so we ain't.
Speaker 4: Got we bound to get sick of weeding and ship right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I've been going through the farmer's marketing and be trying to do the best I can. But I feel like next year I muta spend a lot of time in Jamaica because everything there is just fresh. Yeah, they grow fresh. Everything comes out of the ocean. Right, they ca't gonna get your fish. Everything is just fresh.
Speaker 3: You know, you just got to invest more in your food. It's a lot of niggas got a lot of money they investing in their food. Well, you're gonna invest in the fly ship and all that ship is cool too, But if you put that money into your garden and your farm or having somebody make your ship, you can eat cleaning. It's just niggas be putting their money in where they want to put it. You said you ain't got no time to sending no guard. You should, but that's like a dream.
Speaker 1: What do You went to a farm and you loved it, and I feel like you.
Speaker 4: But what I'm saying, but right now niggas hustling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, watch no, mother, I'm gonna tell you the crazy thing about it. My doctor told me about all the things to eat for protein, right, but some of those adventures I didn't like. So this one doctor told me, he said, once a month, go buy you the biggest steak, grass fed steak and bake it, you know, And I bake it and I ate a piece of it. Oh my god. My pod flor So said, like something backward, what's going on? But I said, get the grass fed me And one doctor was telling me it's cool.
Speaker 5: Well here on on and one we're telling me, no, that's good. You know what I'm saying, it's a whole I feel.
Speaker 1: Like I feel like medicine. It's just for symptoms.
Speaker 4: It's just.
Speaker 1: It's not for cure. Cure don't make money right caring the food the right food. You know, you get a whole bunch of pills and you keep taking them. Doctors getting kicked backs this, you know, everybody eating. But I don't think them pills really heal you. I think they just cure you. I mean, I don't think they cure you. I think they just show the symptom down. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Every time they get some medicine, they come back two three years later.
Speaker 1: Man, if you took this medicine, you might you might give you cancer.
Speaker 4: So do you believe in.
Speaker 1: In this stuff?
Speaker 4: Like, like y'all can see what I'm saying, Like you could be cured through food.
Speaker 1: Do what you eat? I believe it. I do believe in no guy. Yeah, I believe in no God because they're healthy.
Speaker 3: I don't know if y'all watch this canling. What's the ship on Netflix called Blue Zones, right and they talk about all the places where people living to one hundred hundred plus and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So I think it's a combination of your food activity, like exercising all this ship, because you felt better when you started exercising, Like when you did your transformation wasn't just food. It was food, exercise, mindset, all of that. I think it's a combination of all that. I think I struggled with his sleep, sleep is a big part of it too. You gotta sleep to heal your body and yourself. But they said that you.
Speaker 1: Think cure cancer if you cut out sugar.
Speaker 3: That's I mean, everybody has the theories on how to do this and that and that and that. I'm just saying, based on that documentary, I think it's a hybrid of things because you can you can eat. Steve jobs ate amazing, perfect, But the nigga was stressed out. I ain'tetting no sleep and he checked out. I lived by Steve davis word. I lived by his word before he died.
Speaker 1: He said he wished when he was young he eats food like medicine instead of not eating medicine like food.
Speaker 2: Man, you fucking around and watch the YouTube and netflick and Instagram.
Speaker 4: Man, you be in paper man.
Speaker 1: Ship. But they show.
Speaker 4: You we've been vegan.
Speaker 2: I'll be began two years in January two man, But when when vegan?
Speaker 4: Now the niggas saying, like veg sh the.
Speaker 3: Kids, Well we're talking about the they're talking about the impossible ship.
Speaker 1: Nah they impossible? Yeah, yeah, that ship is just as bad.
Speaker 4: I'd be impossible in them.
Speaker 3: But I mean, even you ever just talk to somebody who don't made whatever seventy eighty years old and asked them, like, ship, what you do? What's your die?
Speaker 1: What you do?
Speaker 4: That ship went out yet? Huh ship when we eating one out yet?
Speaker 1: Yeah? One out? Yeah?
Speaker 3: But when I'm saying a lot of.
Speaker 4: Them and yeah, but that ship won that.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 2: It was a different hands one that manufacturers and right, good ad poach up.
Speaker 3: Also they are so damn show. They didn't sit on this ship all day either. Phone they't buy.
Speaker 4: A good chicken wood back in the day. Bro, Then it is enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come my partner from Chicago, he went to Jamaica and bought some chicken. And because they grow so fresh out there, he went out there and bought a But he's a murcan. He went out the bottle bunch of land and raising chicken out there, sent over here to sell because they don't have no nothing.
Speaker 4: Whipping everything.
Speaker 2: Man, they're stretching the ship, bro, they're stretching everything.
Speaker 4: I've seen it. You watch that. What's there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, blowing They take a baby chicken, blow that motherfucker up grown put it on the market, right.
Speaker 7: I don't understand how the hell the chicken wings be different sizes on different days.
Speaker 1: Like one day you might get some big gass wings.
Speaker 7: Then you might go to the same place two days later they beats some little fucking bones. Yeah, like that ship crazy, like they say anything else big.
Speaker 4: I don't understand that ship was going on. I just think we lend some times. Now. That's just unexplainable, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I can't eat the chicken wings without the boneless chicken wings. I don't want that. I ain't like nuggets. No, they are boneless.
Speaker 4: They did them mashed together.
Speaker 3: I mean they shoot up. The fruits too. I saw an apple. This don't even spaill no more right that too. They be shiny on the counter, just there. Four months later, apples still there.
Speaker 4: What we're gonna do, y'all?
Speaker 3: You said, you said, you said, you ain't got time for no tomatoes and apples. I'm on to a farm, y'all, walking up.
Speaker 1: We gotta get together and just get a farm the farm so get cold here, so I don't know how long the farm gonna last. To get some of that laying down and do all you got, get chilling down there now, and then just what we got, you know, I got.
Speaker 2: We gotta pray man pray first, go back home and do what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, spend at least a month there at a time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I've seen the lady. She posted the other day ship she was taking a what do you call it when you preaking?
Speaker 2: She taking a blood sugar and she like a semni old vegan, not vegan or just a health lady or whatever. So she ate the McDonald's and then checked it that she went up like four humber.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's it rough, But I'm killing yourself. But I just take that though.
Speaker 3: I take that and.
Speaker 1: My stomach every day. And I was doing it, and my wife came home and she said, just twenty one day fast, no sugar, no rice, no bread, just water and if you're gonna do some juice, blended juice.
Speaker 3: Man, I felt so good.
Speaker 1: Man. I was using the bathroom three four times a day. I was I was regular, you know what I'm saying. And then I slipped up and start eating the good food what we call good curry, the curry and jerkins.
Speaker 4: You know they you know, they say everything that is dark it's fucked up, and everything that's white it's gonna be pure, right, But all the white foods.
Speaker 1: Key sugar flower.
Speaker 4: So they can't trust that white ship.
Speaker 1: White white bread, white pasta.
Speaker 4: Now you eat rice, white rice will fuck you up. Anything white, white salt, sugar, everything is white.
Speaker 7: Let's say white rice is kernels of plastics. Like I said, rice ain't even really a real brain?
Speaker 1: For real?
Speaker 4: Have a McDonald French fried. I don't never that.
Speaker 1: Now I can.
Speaker 3: Honestly say, though I ain't.
Speaker 1: I think I'm no. It might be six.
Speaker 3: I don't think I had no McDonald's for five six years.
Speaker 4: Ship, but you out these restaurants and everything. Ship just a better fancy of McDonald.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take some crazy ship. I eat some more. I go to Mexican Western, I eat some Mexico.
Speaker 5: It didn't never bothered me, that's all.
Speaker 1: The food never bothered me.
Speaker 5: And they be looking though man's but it never falls.
Speaker 4: Make you go to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: They put a lot of beans and fiber in the so you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when I go to Mexican, I could eat at the.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh don't know what to do, man, This ship frustrated man.
Speaker 2: So many niggas just passing away off of like unexplainable depths and ship. Our side is just getting murdered and Ship niggas just dying, like what happened? You know, bro, healthy niggash.
Speaker 5: You know what's crazy though, Black, Well, we came in the game.
Speaker 1: It was some niggas that was a little bit older than us. We came in the game. Well because we dress up and go to work. Every nigga with the same niggas when they was like, damn, he died a nigga nigga nah before like the ball players and Ship talking about dam.
Speaker 3: When you came in the game, we with eighteen and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was always flat. Yeah, so we got a hot taking that man. That man was just walking around here. You know that man was did inside. Man, that's why you came and Ship.
Speaker 3: Can't see what's going on inside. Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I was sick and I went to all the places and nobody at the table or wrong with me, I think that's the scariest moment in your life. Yeah, and they give you all these pills and you took it for ten days or nothing, and you gotta flush all that ships. Yeah, yeah, damn, that's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Everybody finished start the conspiracy theory.
Speaker 1: Ship, here you go having in the basement before we get out of here, and trapping in the basins came about when the pandemic was here, and me and my manager and a couple of what we thought about because I just take blown the roads. I couldn't take him on the road, so said, I'm gonna bring him to me. I think I called COVID from one of the niggas too, but but but that was it. I first start doing it, have my mask on, and then it got good.
Speaker 3: You know, I would tell you how this ship is, man.
Speaker 1: If that's our real, real, stupid what I'm about to say. But you know, like you might have a little chicken, you know, you go over there and do your little thing. You know, after a month or two, you know, you feel safe and start thinking you're coming at So I threw my man car girl. But it helps me. You know, I made some good money and I made some good friends and do some I'm about to I'm about to change the brand up a little bit with it. I'm about to change the break because every year you gotta you know, upgrade your stuff. And you know, I mean that's my name of my brain is good. But I still want to get jiggy with it a little bit, you know. And the girl I got dress, she she doing real good. She'd been traveling DJ people booking them and she's a good little person. She she learned how to really deal with people, you know what I'm saying, And like I tell her. One thing about people I learned a long time ago. I walked into seven level is looking put my hat to the side, crazy, and this old white man looking at me and say, hey, smile, son is free. He said what I said, smile, it's free. And I just gave my fakelile ever and then I just start smiling. It's the certain things in life happened to you. Dog.
Speaker 3: That's a moment, you know what I'm saying. That's a moment with.
Speaker 4: Just twenty five looking like, what's your plan?
Speaker 1: I think this is gonna be this this might I want to break me by two artists this year. You got Luther come home, you got focus on that come home. Man. I'm so happy, man, so happy that I talked. And if I talked the dog, it's just a fun talk. We never like a distressed talk like a fun you know. And you know who I learned that from Elorado Red. I learned that from Elorado. Elorado read and I was managing Rodder red when he went in and roder Like, I said, Man, I feel it right. What are you doing? Oh no, man, I'm here, fast and bigger, praying I'll be home in a minute. Man, Man, what's wrong with you? He said?
Speaker 5: Man, I just I just just praying you get and I'm fast.
Speaker 3: And bigger than doing all this.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm about about a month. He taught me how to believe. You know what I'm saying, cause when he said it, I'm like man that jail talk.
Speaker 5: Rader saying I'm praying, I'm fast and I ain't doing nothing.
Speaker 1: Man, God ain't gonna let me see him for nothing saying it. You know, I was more sad than he was. So that taught me how to deal with Luci when he was in it.
Speaker 2: One thing about it, bro once, you.
Speaker 1: Man said when you when you you be a conder before it happened, get on your knees.
Speaker 5: And you thank God, Thank you God for letting me home.
Speaker 3: I'm taking my kids to school.
Speaker 1: I'm hugging my mom. Thank him for that. Before you come. You know what I'm saying. But if you ain't got no faith, come on, man, it gonna be a long trip. Man, and a lot of people gotta understand how God works. It's like this. If you can fast from six in the morning till twelve, just don't eat and the for a day, that's good. Just give him something. You asked you all this stuff every day. I why I don't hold hands with niggas when I pray, because I might be praying for my ring. You might be praying for a oozie to go wrap the gas station. You know what I'm saying when I prayed on whole hands. I don't know what's on your mind. I hold hands with my wife when I pray, but I don't hold hands with no niggas. You know, because I'm trying to get my rent. You're trying to get an oozy, get a new kit for they to hold something up. I don't know what you're praying for. You feel me, because in life Driving Sex Podcast, everything is a competition except praying. God hear pride in every language, long pride, short pride, understand and work with all of them.
Speaker 4: Niggas still compete, nigga trying to outplay.
Speaker 1: Harder than I didn't go through it. Then the one down. That made a nigga blessed dinner and that nigga man, Nigga put a sermon. I said, the Nigga show off to get two high notes on the.
Speaker 3: Beyond.
Speaker 1: Man, Crazy.
Speaker 4: Bigga got the So we got the book coming.
Speaker 5: The book is coming. It's coming top of the year of January.
Speaker 1: Okay. My manager been on me. Man, I let that book shit for about a year because I was sick, and and then he just put up with me. You know, because them intro when I when I say them things, they're from the heart. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're from the heart.
Speaker 4: Now that shit stoked with me. You can't cheat the ground. I use that all the time, but you can't cheat that motherfucker. But I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Then you might get lucky and and look like it's lucky, but but you missed some along the way, and that she's gonna come back and you gonna have to got there and go back and fix it.
Speaker 1: But I don't believe in luck though. I think it's just good in either it's just God. And say, ain't no looking between that motherfucker. You didn't get blessing and you ain't right. I don't believe in That's why I don't gamble. I don't believe in love at all.
Speaker 4: That ship crazy though, because you can't be gammeling. Now. I used to give him a hard but when.
Speaker 2: You know you're gonna win, make your point, you make that motherfucker. Listen to me, you catch your foe, something like call the folk your he gonna go out.
Speaker 1: I just told the nigga that I said, whenever I walk into a dice game, I can tell you who losing. The nigga that's only nigga wroll up and calling the guy's name like.
Speaker 3: Nina.
Speaker 1: That nigga losing he wants some getting. I could just walk in there. Niggas like folks in Georgia. Now, I heard when niggas want that. He wanted the folk. But I heard the nigga said. One't night. Nigga said, I bet you a hundred. I made the tan of flowers bawn to five because I told.
Speaker 4: You, yeah.
Speaker 2: No, you gotta know, man, you gotta know real ship beneficiation, real.
Speaker 3: Old g bigger ranking salute will appreciate you, my brother man.
Speaker 1: I love y'all. Man. This is like I got together. It was a family reunion. Like when I came here, I ran to these people and I ran the Scream manager what's his name? Rip Rip? I ran the Rip too before I met Scream. Yeh, I met.
Speaker 5: I knew about Scream and I.
Speaker 1: Just had a one. I'm looking for the Alamoy tape that I made while he was locked up. I'm find it too. It's on one of them drive. I got like thirty eight hundred tapes, you know what I'm saying. So it's gonna take me a while, but I'm gonna find I'm gonna release every tape I ever made. They sue me and they won't. I don't get it.
Speaker 4: We're gonna put it back up. You're gonna put it back.
Speaker 1: Didn't know what to do with the taste back then. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Ship to man, y'all tape. I'm talking ship.
Speaker 1: I got to take with you in a little hot too.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And you did my ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I know. I got all that on hard the only.
Speaker 4: Mix tape I think.
Speaker 1: Did I do it mix? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I put I put an album, god Father, I put out mix tape.
Speaker 4: But my first make tape, Bigger Ranking. It was the birth of Big Bank.
Speaker 1: We had we had a ball man. Yeah, I said, I got streams, stream drops and drama drops at the studio, Like if I'm gonna do a table with them, he drops there already he does.
Speaker 4: Okay, well yeah, yeah, drops already.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: One last thing, what y'all think happened with the mixtape?
Speaker 1: Though streaming? I still do mixtapes. Yeah. I don't know about everybody else.
Speaker 4: But why mixtape then roll over to like albums?
Speaker 1: That's what it is, what it is?
Speaker 3: Somebody why niggas didn't embrace it an impact of like, oh, mixtapes now it's like they're streaming this change like you say, the internet.
Speaker 7: Because this new generation doesn't respect the groundwork, not.
Speaker 4: Even new generation.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is like like like how Bigger when Bigger talking on the record, Lucy saw hard as motherfucker, but he already had set the song up, same way with screaming and drama, drama and alligas.
Speaker 4: When them niggas on that, they really narrating the ship.
Speaker 2: Why niggas didn't adopt that and take it mainstream?
Speaker 3: I wonder when we had this conversation for you, if we want to know the truth, Yeah, the truth, because then when you bring into the streaming world now it's like official.
Speaker 4: So it's kind of like, oh, they don't want see no nigga, no the money.
Speaker 7: Basically trying to give up them points, but also too at the same time, it's only a chosen few that will have that effect. So like you got a Suprame, you got a Drama, and you got a.
Speaker 1: Bigger but shit, they can't talk on everybody. Shit No, but if if a person come in the game and hit me him a Drama, we get so many We got so many listeners on Spotify already. If we're the primary artists in there that gonna.
Speaker 3: Bring them up, there you go, So why not put us in the point systemless?
Speaker 4: You said, they don't do the same thing as a feature though, right.
Speaker 3: No, in the streets and the mixtape, you gotta think that the people who ate the most, they helped us become who we became for show. But the people who ate the most was the bootleggers. Yeah, the bootleggers got that money.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying like if he were, if he'd have rolled over to get dollars, if he'd rolled over to like like right now, like how Drama just put out an album with somebody who.
Speaker 3: Is he talking to the artists. They got a good situation, they got a good thing going and this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but I think it was like it's kind of like too late for that because it's nast seemed like, excuse me, it'shtink like.
Speaker 3: What we're trying to get.
Speaker 2: We don't want to hear niggas talking like if it was came like when the streaming came through and niggas were talking on records and it would have kept going.
Speaker 4: You get what I'm saying, But then you.
Speaker 7: Got but then you got like the like the Wallow and the Big X and like the ship that he did on Hunt off ship like you got. It's slowly starting to make a comeback, but all it's gonna take is the right nigga to crank it back up and set it up for everybody else to start doing it again.
Speaker 1: I didn't hunt your first ship and that's your stream like. Hell, I made some good money out for that ship. I did for him, But to me, I don't know. It's like some of these artists, like like like the younger younger artists, they loved me to death, and lady called me and say she need a intro for her artist. I didn't know who she was. I'm like, okay, I did the intro and I said said what I said, I do it for thirty five dollars, you know, so she give me thirty five hundred. You know. I did the intro. Then after that, I'm looking on Twitter. When the dude dropped the song, I'm trending, I'm like, I don't know who this nigga is. And now with Destroyed Long yeah yeah, and it's going and all these white kids talking about, oh that's mister Bigger ringing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm like, hey, white kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the song when when he dropped his ship, he's on forty five hundred rolled him and then I found out he was yeah play card. I don't but I didn't know these kids. Yeah. Right when my grandson's called me, damn granddaddy, you want, I'm like I thought, I thought, I just got me a lip to the niggas.
Speaker 2: To me, niggas was breaking the records when you were listening to him, like, how y'all brain to record back? People saying it gives you like a club feel like you know what I'm saying, like, and then the nigga like hold on, hold on.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That ship was so hard.
Speaker 1: Bro, amazing, nigga. Just call me and say he wanted me to do a mixtape like my old mixtape. He was listening Jesus mixtape History on Jesus Man, I want my ship like that. Oh boy took my took my history and toasted on his YouTube. Church. You know, I ain't got two got too many m hm you Yeah.
Speaker 7: I found him in a long time.
Speaker 1: And somebody were like, this is not your take this church, this my tape. Cool because I'm the one talking about it.
Speaker 3: But it's cool.
Speaker 4: Look like, yeah, that's a lot.
Speaker 1: Of stuff I never made. No no problem because it's so much in the world to help you, so much left nobody can't take. But as an artist is different. You're to take an artist song and that's really bad. But let's take all right that geta mm hmm. So the.
Speaker 4: So before the streaming site Spinderella my mix taping.
Speaker 2: Out, they had a lot of money off before y'all get that.
Speaker 4: So they was the so they was the first online boot letters.
Speaker 3: Yep, yeah, call they want bootleggers. They was talking to us and the artists, so we can't the artist in us and knew they was doing saying but y'all ain't know.
Speaker 2: That it was bootlegging, because that's what it really was, if you think about it. They were just breaking y'all off a little something because 'all niggas thinking like ship bro this time, I wouldn't even had they just put it on the site.
Speaker 4: Nigga not knowing these folks getting rich all.
Speaker 1: This ship paying to put it on the site.
Speaker 4: Yeah niggas was paying. Oh my god, yeah I did that too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it got weird. But if it's meant to come back around, like like she said that the Chosen Few, it's gonna work out. It's gonna work out how it's supposed to work out. But I think it's needed not only this last thing I said, not only just the voice on it. But you can attest to this how many times we don't call an artist back and be like, bro, I don't like two or three of these songs in it. You should swap these albums. It's like having another ear like this song's cool, but they don't go for this project. So it was like an r and this shit too. You see what I'm saying. But now it's just like what artist is gonna go Like every artist, every song they make is hard. So now you got a playlist or an album with a deluxe with forty songs. You see what I'm saying. When you can have thirteen, fourteen, fifteen hard as songs, you can tell the niggas that kind of got some DJs around them, Pluto and Esco other people. You know what I'm saying. It's kind of kind of like I ain't gonna say like coaching them and giving them their input.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I think it's needed to get the shit that way. I think every nigga was put out a project, NA should be seven six or seven songs if it's your first time, and then if it started rolling, then you can reload it. Yeah, but I just don't think a new artist without a real, real back behind, I want to hear twenty songs or a.
Speaker 2: Brand you've want to hear three minutes, no more, nigga want to hear like one minute two minutes of a song. Yeah after that, nigga attention the Internet looking at that phone like like I guess what you know? I be strolling the internet and I and I and I realized, like, I think it something on your ten because I can listen to a I can listen to a post and skip it before I misget to the point, like I can look at it a little bit of it and then gone up like damn, why did you even look at it that long? You ain't gonna watch the whole thing. Same way with the album. With a song song song, come on ready, I mean on what's the name? You're the first part running back a little bit and then go to the next song.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, man, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I think everything is pre playing for us to be how we are, bro, how we think?
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, yeah, because I was thinking about some I was thinking about some food to day on the wife. All of a sudden on my iPhone, I'm seeing what we were talking about.
Speaker 2: Like I can just said come on, no, he just said listen, bro, I got it in my phone.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: He said that it's something inside these phones that reads your mind, your shockwave, because you can think of some ship and that ship pop up. You gotta say it.
Speaker 4: I believe that we ain't gonna start that.
Speaker 1: At big man.
Speaker 3: We appreciate you coming up to that big facts check us out like comments, Subscribe to the Big Facts Network and check us out a triple W dot Big facts dot Com salute.
Speaker 1: Big Fact. I don't cat