Speaker 1: It's time for the good news.
Speaker 2: Yah.
Speaker 3: I's gonna start off not great. It gets there though. We have had like a moth problem in our house, which is gross my wife or not, like where are they coming from? And so there'd be like a one in the bedroom we kill it, another one in the bedroom, some in the dog room. We went through everything in the house. We could not find it because sometimes it's like something food left out. Who knows what, clothes, I don't know, and I'm not even sure with a moth. It was a flying bug, so that's all a moth to me, okay. So we looked and looked and looked, and yesterday I was looking through Stanley's food.
Speaker 4: Nothing. So I'm so confused because we've.
Speaker 3: Had issues before where I would leave Stanley's food because we dump it in a tin and then if I don't seal it, like bugs can get in it there. So I went through it and for some reason, I thought, let me check that because we have like two bags of dog food. He's always sick. He lives sick because he's a bulldog. Not always actively sick, but he's always a day away. He's always a.
Speaker 5: Day sick is his baseline.
Speaker 3: He has bad digestive issues, and if I don't keep him exactly on with all his medicine at the right time, it goes back to like water poop and then it takes a week to dig out. So I go and it was his sealed bags of food that had bugs in them. I don't even know how they were getting out, but it was from the sealed bags of food, both of them.
Speaker 4: Weird. It was so weird, I told Kaylin.
Speaker 3: I said, because I thought it was it's always my it's honestly, stuff like that. It's usually my fault. And I was like, you're never going to believe this. It's in the sealed bags of food.
Speaker 5: So you open them up.
Speaker 4: Yes, open one.
Speaker 3: There are a few bugs in there, and I thought, was there a hole they got through? Open the other one. No, it wasn't like like being attacked, but there were a couple and they just are reproducing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so we found it must have been at the manufacturer.
Speaker 4: I would probably agree with that too. Are they getting into that? They must be tiny, like super tiny, right, and then they get bigger as they're.
Speaker 3: Out, I guess. So hopefully we have fixed that problem.
Speaker 5: I've got stink bugs everywhere.
Speaker 3: Right now because the water it's wet outside.
Speaker 6: I guess they're everywhere, like they're all on my porch, and then they get in my house and you can't. I try to scoop them up and then rescue them outside because when you squash them, that's when they stink. And I don't want to squash them either, because like they look like they'd crunch.
Speaker 4: They really stink, like what are they smell it?
Speaker 6: I think that's why they're called stink bugs, is when you smash them, they stink.
Speaker 5: But I don't know.
Speaker 6: I had to google what they were, and that's how I learned what I the information I'm telling you, But I have not personally squashed one, so I can't say what it smells like.
Speaker 3: It's not about you not wanting to kill a bug, it's that you don't want to crunch.
Speaker 6: Now, there's certain bugs I have no problem, or spiders, I have no problem killing other ones.
Speaker 5: I just like a ladybug. I would never never a spider.
Speaker 4: A ladybug in your saladary.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'm my triple washed organic blend.
Speaker 3: Nothing more ripple washed, nothing more organic than a bug.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 6: There might be bugs in there, but honestly, if it was a different kind of bug, I would have been like a little more grossed out. But it was a cute little ladybug, which a bug's a bug.
Speaker 4: No, she didn't eat I think she just freed it. No, no, no, the salad though, did you eat the bug?
Speaker 6: I still ate the salad. Did Yeah, it was a ladybug. I feel like ladybugs can be just as good. Like you take away their cute little coat and then they're ugly bugs.
Speaker 4: Well what about the.
Speaker 6: They luck out because they've got a cute little red coat with.
Speaker 3: Dots and dude ladybugs not a good life. Everybody thinks she's a chick. Oh, because you're pretty.
Speaker 4: Your name's ladybug.
Speaker 5: That's dude bug.
Speaker 4: Ladybug.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're this dude bug that's laying chicks with a big slong and they shall calling you ladybug.
Speaker 4: You're no no, yeah, that's weird. Huh.
Speaker 3: I don't know if ladybugs have no I know, I was just like doing the mental part.
Speaker 4: It would be you know, yeah, other good news would be yeah.
Speaker 3: So tomorrow we will be in Austin starting tomorrow for our Country Festival, which is Saturday, which will be on Disney Plus and Hulu this year, so you guys can watch if you're anywhere near. You can still get some tickets if you want to come ticketmaster dot com. Debbian said, my in laws are coming to town, so they'll be here today. So I'll see them today and then you know, we'll leave tomorrow. But I always like when they come. I love when they come. So they get here this afternoon. They always split it up into two two days. The trip, you can make it in a day pretty easily. We've done it a couple of times. Driving it's nine hours or so, but they like to take their time, eat, stay in like Central Arkansas or on the east side of Memphis, not in Memphis. I told them alive garden stories, don't go don't just go on through. So they'll be here today.
Speaker 4: That's my other one.
Speaker 6: Well what about you, Speaking of going to Austin, I decided last minute I wanted to get a spray tan and I didn't know if I was gonna be able because I didn't plan ahead and book it. And I haven't had a spray can in a very long time. Last time I got one was like August twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: You have it now?
Speaker 5: No, oh no, I haven't gotten it yet. I get it today.
Speaker 6: That's my good news is that I was expecting to text her and her being like, oh, I can't.
Speaker 5: I'm booked.
Speaker 6: But thankfully it's a Thursday, Like if it was a Friday, I'd.
Speaker 5: Probably be in a little more trouble.
Speaker 6: But and because I can do it in the afternoon and some people want it either in the morning so they can or at night before they go to bed.
Speaker 5: But she was like, can you do one pm? And I was like, I can do one pm.
Speaker 6: So at one pm today, I'm getting my first spray hands since twenty twenty four.
Speaker 5: I have no it's your chair, it's my chair. I indirectly no, No, you just.
Speaker 3: Have so much energy. Youre talking about spray hands, You're bouncing your chair.
Speaker 5: Well, I do you know?
Speaker 6: I at home just self tanner, like I have a mist for my face. But this is actual, like you know, and it's been a minute, and I'm going to see how good it makes me feel because it's been so long and I feel like a spraytan used to.
Speaker 5: Change my entire day. And you know, you see those mean videos where people were like.
Speaker 6: I thought I was depressed, but then I got a spray tan and everything changed. So it turns out I'm not depressed, and I don't feel depressed right now anyway, So it's fine. But I can't wait just to see if it transforms me even more.
Speaker 4: I miss them. I haven't had one. We miss them.
Speaker 3: I would only get them for television, super right lights.
Speaker 5: Well we're gonna be on Hulu and Disney flas.
Speaker 4: My hosting role is so minimal.
Speaker 6: Well, but I show more. You're probably wearing a coat and pants, Like I show more.
Speaker 3: Armor and jean shorts and nothing nice. Yeah, just George and no shirt.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well I have like, yeah, you know, I show more skin.
Speaker 4: Amy's topless with one of those little things called.
Speaker 3: Yeah, didn't like Cardi B or something where one of those to the US a little kim way.
Speaker 4: Back in the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like on a red carpet, Amy shows up like that.
Speaker 6: That's not my outfit. But I just thought why not. I didn't even do it. I haven't obviously there. We had Eye Heart Country Festival last year, but I was wearing a long sleeve set like a jacket and pants, so I barely was showing skins. I was like whatever, But this year I'm not. So I was like, you know what, I'm gonna treat myself to the old spray hand.
Speaker 3: And yeah, oh, lunch you got a freaking haircut. No he got, Daniel, Dude, look at this, went in asked for the one all over.
Speaker 7: Huh No, it was just on the one on the side. She did take it pretty short on the top, but the beard too, well, yeah, of course I'm gonna shave the beard.
Speaker 8: Well, what are you telling lunch box a buzz cut? Like, what are you tell him?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 7: I say, high fade one on the side, take a little bit on the top, just so I can kind of move to the side. And she took a lot off the top. And I mean, once she cuts one, you can't really stop because you gotta.
Speaker 6: Be even so you're gonna still be able to take it to the side.
Speaker 4: No, it's just there there.
Speaker 8: Huh not enough did she she flattened the top out a little bit because it looks like a flat top.
Speaker 7: No, she didn't flatten it out that I know. She just took scissors and was chopping.
Speaker 5: And that's why you were wondering, what's the inspiect? Like it was giving military very much.
Speaker 4: Sure, Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: But it looks it looks sharp.
Speaker 4: Like if you touch it. Yeah. Yeah, I don't know, I think.
Speaker 6: But with his he trust me. He y'all know, he he he'll show up. He'll have his button down, his stylus, his friend styles him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and his bracelets and jeans.
Speaker 4: Like bracelets, yes, the Eagle rain bracelet.
Speaker 7: Now there is no no designer this year. Ryan tried to send me here. I got this jacket and I was like, you've lost your mind?
Speaker 4: Why it was wrong with that hardy?
Speaker 7: No, it wasn't ed hardy. It was more like, uh, flower puff And I was like, no, we're not doing.
Speaker 5: That flower puff? Like was it puffy or the flowers were.
Speaker 7: Just let me, I don't know how to say.
Speaker 4: Didn't have flowers on it? Yeah, lots of flowers and where they puffy?
Speaker 7: I guess I'll show Morgan so she can kind of describe it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It looks like it's a grandma's tablecloth.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it looks like your grandma's couch cushions.
Speaker 4: It was like, im, it's like old style florals.
Speaker 2: It's a light beige jacket with light blue, light pink, light green florals all over it on a shot.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's all. That's a note for me.
Speaker 3: Dog, So I wore snakes and squirrels on your bracelet.
Speaker 7: Never wore snakes or squirrels.
Speaker 6: But uh yeah, a placer like that could be epic.
Speaker 4: For you lunch.
Speaker 7: Definitely not gonna be wearing that.
Speaker 4: So Morgan, if I was wearing that, would it be weird?
Speaker 5: I just don't know that anybody would want to wear that.
Speaker 6: Remember one time Sam Hunt showed up to one of our festivals with a floral bomber jacket in it.
Speaker 5: At the time, it was.
Speaker 6: A little little bit and then it like I was like, Okay, that's working for him.
Speaker 5: It's working.
Speaker 4: Like you just have to part him say.
Speaker 2: Though that one was cool, this one, this one doesn't look that cool.
Speaker 6: Well, hey, we're still I still remember Sam Hunt and the floral bomber jack.
Speaker 3: You still remember Sam Hunt? Don'tter what he was saying.
Speaker 5: No, I don't remember his other outfits. I've seen him multiple times. That's the only one I remember.
Speaker 3: What other artists you remember Wearing's the cool stuff.
Speaker 5: Honestly, in the bomber the floral lunchbox. That's good. Have been your moment.
Speaker 4: Lunchbox, you tell me something good. Yeah.
Speaker 7: So apparently when I booked my flight to Austin, I got a non one with a stop in New Orleans. Yeah, And I didn't realize that, and so I had to hit up the people and be like, hey, I just realized I'm not on a NonStop flight. Can you go ahead and change me to this non stop? And so I got on a non stop flight so I don't have to stop in New Orleans. That makes me feel a lot better. It was like a wasted stop in New Orleans for no reason. And the planes leave thirty minutes apart from each other. So I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe they book the wrong one on accident, because I don't know why they would book that one for you.
Speaker 4: Did you book it lunch or did they book it for you?
Speaker 7: No, they booked it, and I didn't even look at it. I didn't pay attention until I was like looking at my flight and I'm like, wait a minute, that says I have a stop in New Orleans.
Speaker 6: Did you put your preferences like I prefer a NonStop?
Speaker 7: No, I didn't.
Speaker 5: I just say asked for preferences.
Speaker 4: Well, doesn't everyone prefer a NonStop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they still ask because you could leave earlier with a stop, that could be a preference, Like you get there earlier and there's a stop versus later with a NonStop.
Speaker 6: You put your preferred airline, You put your preferred yeah stop.
Speaker 4: That's pretty much it.
Speaker 3: But see see like there's uh Morgan, was it Morgan talking about flying that weird airline? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Contour Airlines?
Speaker 3: This wasn't for this, But is that Contour fly anywhere else then?
Speaker 2: Where?
Speaker 4: I don't know, could that be one of our preferences? Like down there?
Speaker 2: I don't know if it goes to Austin, but I know it's all over the East Coast.
Speaker 4: Did you end up booking it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I booked it on the way back, So I was a little nervous to booking on the way there because I was like, I don't want anything to go wrong.
Speaker 7: I want to be able to go.
Speaker 5: On this trip.
Speaker 3: You only want to die on the way home from your trip?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, at least they go out with a bang, you know. But also apparently people's bags get lost quite a bit on it, So I was like, if I lose my bag on the way home, I'll be fine. I have stuff at home, but going there I don't. So I was like, I'm gonna try this on the way back. And so we're flying it from Chicago to like a small airport in Indiana back to Nashville.
Speaker 3: I'm confused at how bags get lost on a plane like that, because aren't they just under the plane and if you're going into a small airport, they just pull them out and put them in the airport.
Speaker 4: It's probably the transfer, huh.
Speaker 3: But again, if you're at a small airport, private airport, small airport, small plane, there's no transfer.
Speaker 4: It's not like you're going through a massive.
Speaker 6: Well is it a non stop Morgan, It's not a non stop.
Speaker 1: So that's why.
Speaker 4: It's East Coast, your contour whatever is not and not.
Speaker 3: I thought it was a single, no stop airlined as regional places.
Speaker 2: It's no, it's just a real it's to allow you to go to smaller cities, so that's why it's not a NonStop. So like basically and people from here will go to this small town in Indiana.
Speaker 5: So it's like a bum in.
Speaker 3: Making stocks the heck, yeah, I drop three people off, that's.
Speaker 2: Literally what it is, because there's only thirty people on a flight. So it's very small. It's just to connect smaller cities is kind of the whole thought process behind it. But yeah, the they also don't have as many employees I read, so I wonder if that's part.
Speaker 4: Of let's safe you talk about it. They have two pilots, like, we're not sure the pilots.
Speaker 6: They only have one pilot, only one pilot per Is.
Speaker 4: That a joke that's you can like allow, No, you can't.
Speaker 2: Do that, Like, you can't fly two pilots on these planes they're too small.
Speaker 6: No, if there's thirty people, there's two. No. No, like even on the teeny tiniest bumblebee plane there's two.
Speaker 3: Yes, there's you don't have to have pilots, but you don't have to have two pilots. But there is room for two pilots on a plane. I've seen the plane. This is a two pilot cockpit and there's one unless they like did some demo and there's like a pinball machine and a place for a pilot or maybe that's.
Speaker 5: Where one of the passengers gets.
Speaker 2: I think I got I think I got vamboo.
Speaker 4: First class line contours. You could just sit with the pilot. They have two pilots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I got vamboo bled on on social media than samboozled bamboodled. Yeah, I thought it had to only one. Somebody posted that only have one pilot because it was such a small aircraft.
Speaker 3: But it's only got one wing on the plane. It's okay, we're saving some money. Yeah, I've never I've never heard of that airline contour. The planes looked like if we're flying in one of the regional places, like the American Eagle. It's not the big plane. It looked the same side. Now, I don't know much about planes, but those are those are safe. It just looks like that's all they have. They don't have the bigger ones. But yeah, okay, well go ahead. You ever tell me something good, Morgan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do. I think my cat has made a strange friend. So we let her out on our deck every morning and it's all like enclosed in. She watches birds and animals and kind of sits there. But we discovered for the past week she like scratches to get out the door because there's another cat that she like meets up with every morning, and we captured it on one of like our security cameras. And I was like, that's another cat, and they sit and they just stare at each other through the screen for like an hour, and then the cat leaves and every morning this is happening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wonder what animals are thinking. Wouldn't that be cool?
Speaker 5: They want to hang out.
Speaker 3: But again, because they're animals, maybe they don't have the same social needs that we have.
Speaker 5: Oh, Morgan, is your cat girl or a boy?
Speaker 6: It's a girl, So I don't know if this cat is a boy or a girl.
Speaker 4: Cats are really her you think they're doing it?
Speaker 3: Something could be in heat, they would want to do it. Yeah, I think there's a screen holding the man right, Yeah, prison cast the window.
Speaker 5: Cats they get pregnant real quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they I mean most of the time, you don't spare neuter cats because they're inside. If you have it straight indoor cat, so you're not like spare neuterene.
Speaker 6: But mine's indoor and I took care of that just in case. Actually I wish I wouldn't have, though, but it was part of my contract. A lady that I got the cat from, she said I had.
Speaker 5: To do it.
Speaker 4: Did she come back and check it?
Speaker 6: But then I'm like, she lives in San Diego. Why was I listening to her?
Speaker 4: And what does she care?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 6: Because then you can make more. That's her job, it's her business. She made the beautiful cat. You can't make the beautiful cat. And then my cat's she's defect defected? Is that the word defective? Yeah, she doesn't have a back paul pad and she's cross eyed.
Speaker 3: Was it defective the way to talk about somebody has that problem?
Speaker 5: My cat?
Speaker 4: I feel like, yeah, I don't know what if I didn't have a pat.
Speaker 3: No, that's not I have one eye that I'm offended.
Speaker 4: That doesn't work.
Speaker 5: We're not talking about humans.
Speaker 6: I'm talking about a cat that I paid a lot.
Speaker 5: I rescued my dog, shout out my cat.
Speaker 6: We needed a very specific kind of kind of sort of a little bit hypoallergenic because the only truly hypoallergenic cat is a hairless cat, and we're not going to do that. But there is a list of ten cats that fall into they have less dander, and so my sister's allergic. So we found this cat and she was expensive, and I feel like, I don't know, she's so cute, but she's a mess.
Speaker 3: Uh, same as Stanley right, like anything that has been bread, they're not tough, they're not strong. They've been so perfectly bred and you've had they've had to be so precious with all the elements there's it's like a human if they just come up and there's they have no adversity in their life thinking genetically, no adversity ever, nothing would develop. And so you know, our story is a bit different. And Stanley was a bread bulldog. But we took him because he was so sick as a puppy.
Speaker 4: I took him. My wife wasn't there yet.
Speaker 3: He was so like messed up as a puppy that I was like, I'll take them because Dusty had died and it was John Party's mom and you know he had we had have surgery immediately. But he was a bread dog and that's why he was sick to begin with. I just had to pay for the flight to get him over here. I did pay something. But uh yeah, it's yeah, in any animal that's like pure bread, they're sick all the time.
Speaker 4: Just because the love's taken out of the the love.
Speaker 5: It's not just like random like.
Speaker 4: Like they're not finding each other.
Speaker 5: It's not like back porch, screen, door love.
Speaker 3: Well, some of it good point bulldogs, it could be like cousins.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because you're forcing them to do it. Bulldogs in our Kansas makes sense, that's it? Uh, all right, Well, I hope your cat.
Speaker 5: So, your cat kind of has a nate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean thankfully she is maade because she came from a shelter. They don't they don't let them go without being spaded or nutrients. For some reason, the cat manages to.
Speaker 1: Get through the screen.
Speaker 2: That can't happen.
Speaker 7: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I tried to also feed this cat and it wasn't interested. So I think it belongs to somebody and just goes off and adventures.
Speaker 4: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's gonna happen with the two of them.
Speaker 5: But every morning it's like clockwork.
Speaker 2: They have like a morning sunrise date and she scratches at the door.
Speaker 3: Purebread animals tend to get sick more often because of how they're bread, a smaller gene pull. When you breed within a close bloodline, like with many purebred dogs, you're working with a limited set of genes. That means harmful genes don't get diluted out genetic diversity stops, the same mutations keep getting passed down. Think of it as copying the same document over and over. Error start to stack m bulldogs, and they do bulldogs. My chat does because they she knows we have a bulldog. The exaggerations that people pursue become even more exaggerated, like super short snouts. All bulldogs have terrible breathing problems, so they drowned. They can't get there's no where to keep their head up, long back, so their spinal issues, wrinkled skins, there's always infections. They look cute, but holyra I mean, we've put one hundred thousand dollars in our dog instantly over his lifetime.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: A lot early, a lot lot early, but yeah, it's I love him.
Speaker 4: He's awesome.
Speaker 3: But that's why I say I recommend don't get a bulldog. I remember one of my friends who had bulldogs.
Speaker 4: I called him.
Speaker 3: I was like, hey, think about getting are taking this bulldog? He's like, you're already taking it. I was like yeah, I kind of goes, okay, well it's awesome, but I would have recommended you not if you're already doing it, to do it. But I'd recommend you not getting a bulldog. There's so much work and so much money cause they're just always sick. So Edie anything.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yesterday I got home and there was a big old box in my front door, and I'm like, here we go again, another expense. Something that my wife clicked on Amazon is at the front door ended up being like a table, and so I tell her. I asked her like, what is this. He's like, oh, I just thought it'd be cool if you know, we had a table for the back. You know, we can have dinners outside because it's warmer now. And I was like, this is such a waste of money. So I was upset all day. But then you know what, I was like, let's try dinner tonight outside and we set the table up. We had dinner outside and it was actually really nice.
Speaker 6: Yeah. They say like one of the most important things you can do is meals around the table.
Speaker 8: Well, we do that every day inside outside and I was like set because we had to buy a table to be.
Speaker 5: Outside, but it's another place.
Speaker 8: To gather and the boys enjoyed it, like it was a beautiful night with the fire going. We were eating dinner out there. So I apologized. I said, this was a great idea, having this table.
Speaker 4: A table right over here. Obviously in the back.
Speaker 3: We maybe use it once a year, but one it fills up some space, looks pretty good. And it also keeps other stuff from getting put there. Right, If it fills up space, it keeps other junk. And then two, like the one time of year we use it, it's always awesome. We don't use it often. Sometimes I'll sit back there with the dogs, but it'll it'll keep crap from being put back wherever it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but it's one of those plastic tables that folds up. I'm like, where we're gonna store it? The never mind, So you can't leave that out all. It can also be crap. They just get in there. Yeah yeah, yeah, but it could be cool. We could have more dinners outside. It should be nice.
Speaker 4: All right, there you go. That's what it's all about.
Speaker 1: That was tell me something good.
Speaker 9: It's time for the good news, Bobby.
Speaker 3: This guy named Carry Arnold took his daughter to the library and he started putting it up on Instagram as a real He was like, Hey, it's dad day at the library with my daughter, and like a couple other dads, based on the location that he shared, had seen it in their feed and they were They DMed him like, hey, this is really cool, we want to do too. So now it's basically a bunch of dads going in and reading to a bunch of kids and they take turns with one dad doing it to a bunch of kids and all the dads go together.
Speaker 4: That's cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so now it's a it's a dad kid thing at the library in Atlanta, So that's pretty cool. Just getting a ready to read. I saw a story or people that read those thinks they're better than people that don't.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I read now, and I'm starting to think that yeah yeah.
Speaker 8: And me being on the other side of it, I'm always just like, oh, they think they're so good.
Speaker 3: The story was people that read a lot of books have a superiority complex and they feel like they're better than people who don't read books.
Speaker 4: And so that's not part of it. Tell me something good. I just remember that story and I laughed.
Speaker 3: So but you feel the backside of that, You feel like people judge you because you don't know.
Speaker 8: I'm more of just like, oh, they think they're so cool because they're reading in public.
Speaker 6: I used to think I used to feel that way too about readers.
Speaker 5: But I think what it is is we're just envious.
Speaker 6: Because Eddie, once you start to read, you'll get it because that's what.
Speaker 4: I do read someday when I start doing.
Speaker 3: That library story is from Sunny Skies. Hey go, that's what it's all about.
Speaker 9: That was telling me something good. It's time for the good news.
Speaker 6: So prisoners in Utah are taking a kindness class.
Speaker 4: We need that. We need to do what the prisoners in Utah are doing for this room.
Speaker 6: So it's offered in partnership through a foundation called One Kind Act to Day, and it just gives them a chance at a better path because they speak up. The prisoners speak up saying we want to be better people. We want growth, we want accountability. So the Kindness class gives them that.
Speaker 4: Do you guys want growth, thero accountability.
Speaker 5: It encourages them to build empathy.
Speaker 7: I got that.
Speaker 4: No, you don't know what is that.
Speaker 7: It's where you care what other people are thinking.
Speaker 4: Nope.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like if Amy's thinking about like how sad she is, you realize she's that.
Speaker 3: Okay, getting closer, right, you're dancing went to a little bit you're touching her, but you're dancing with her.
Speaker 6: If I was sad about something, have you ever could you relate to my sadness?
Speaker 4: It's like an understanding of a perspective.
Speaker 7: I mean sometimes like.
Speaker 6: Like here, we'll say it this way. Bobby grew up speaking of prison.
Speaker 4: What the heck you grew up in what's happening?
Speaker 3: But there's two ways you can go. A family that was in prison or my life was prison. Both don't need to be talking about.
Speaker 4: And tell me.
Speaker 6: I can't necessarily empathize with family going to prison because I didn't have that, but you did.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: I can sympathize because I know that must have been so hard, and I can feel the sadness for you, But I can't empathize because I didn't experience it.
Speaker 4: Got it. But you're teaching him though, not me. You're pointing at me and talking to me.
Speaker 7: So sympathizes is if you haven't.
Speaker 5: Experienced it, No empathizes?
Speaker 4: No, he said, have it?
Speaker 5: Sorry if you haven't.
Speaker 7: Sorry, Like Amy went through a divorce, so I sympathized that. I could sympathize.
Speaker 4: God like we need a kindness class. And then we go back to the Kindness Class. That's what we Yeah, alright, there you go. That's what it's all about.
Speaker 1: That was telling me something good.