Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: It's more expensive to buy a car than ever and the credit card debt has almost one trillion dollars, So five hundred and seventy five dollars is the average car payment for a new car. Four hundred and thirty is the average payment for a used car. Talked about credit card debt all time high, and the average interest rate for the credit card is twenty percent interest.
Speaker 4: What so.
Speaker 3: Wait, yeah, how is this impactful for the economy?
Speaker 5: I think going to the political landscape, I know they keep reporting that the job market is doing well. Going back to your ideology, I don't feel that and see that like in the threads that I'm in, not on threads, but like in Instagram and telegram, Like there's a great portion of people who just don't even want to work because they're like, what's the point of working my entire life? Even if we talk about a four O one K, A four one k is not going to give you the same kind of games if you invested for yourself, because it's throttling inside of the system.
Speaker 4: I get that.
Speaker 5: I think most people are feeling, especially in this generation, are feeling a little bit hopeless, especially with like mortgages going up. The rental landscape is incredibly high. Credit card debt is like at one of its top levels of all time. As a country, I think we need to do a much better job of like finding safety and this job landscape. So even like, let's take Twitter in a way, everyone was fired, I think a lot of people need to be let go because it's bad leadership. But then you can't say to them, well, you can't have a job anywhere else, and don't go to Facebook or excuse, don't go to Meta because you were over here at Twitter.
Speaker 4: When you violently threw them out.
Speaker 5: I think as a country, one of our biggest risks is the implosion from the inside that Ray Dalio talks about, is there's just not enough good quality jobs and not enough good quality company.
Speaker 4: And that is a big stain on America.
Speaker 5: Like it's the reasona why we only come here and talk about maybe twelve companies each episode. Most of them are not worth their weight in gold. They're not like and I search high and low. But we're going through a revolutionary change and also an industrial change, and it's just not like a lot of good companies. But as a result, we are not creating a lot of high quality jobs either. And it's one of the biggest threats to our GDP, Like our stud loan bubble shouldn't be about to burst and at the highest levels being credit card debt, and then we haven't even talked about on the mortgage side as well, like the debt bubble. We're in like a bubble of everything right now and everyone's acting like everything's fine and leadership won't address this. We have to make a change quickly, or I'm very fearful like people you guys put in the comments, like when you go even applying for a job, most people don't even feel like they're going to get a call back or a great interview, like the disdain for even applying, or companies not even having grace to say, hey, it's not a good fit, but maybe I can put you here, or even when they tell you, hey, we'll keep your mind, you know that they're not keeping your mind like people have just quit. And also that has led to the entrepreneurship boone as a result, because people have had to create out of desperation or out of meat. But one of the biggest mistakes I think our country has made is not securing our job market for our citizens.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, we saw a slow down in the job report speak, which obviously.
Speaker 4: What the comments are looking at it. Ernest, what's up?
Speaker 6: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on.
Speaker 4: What matters most ready.
Speaker 6: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but Understanding a professional's routine shows us how they achieved their success little by little, day after day.
Speaker 4: It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring.
Speaker 6: The safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal bord crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department at Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: It's like, all right, well, inflation is working.
Speaker 6: So, I mean, we we talked about some of the jobs and they're not the best, right and so we talked about leisure, hospitality that's going down. We've talked about transportation that's going down. Warehousing is going down. But a couple sectors that have going up inside the job market healthcare up forty one thousand, social assistance, and construction. So that construction is always encouraging, right, because that means that real.
Speaker 4: Estate is going to be an impact of that.
Speaker 6: Over the companies that are inside of that will work, reads will increase. So construction is always some disencouragement because more things are being built. But the problem is if the inturrates are high, who's going to be able to afford to live inside those things? Absolutely, So it goes back to that balance of like trying to have a soft landing, but I don't know how you do it.
Speaker 4: It seems almost impossible.
Speaker 5: And then Dave that the Gross to the LA Show told us about the income and commercial real estatele so we have commercial.
Speaker 4: Real estate boom.
Speaker 5: Currently there only seven companies keeping the S and P five hundred up suit loan bubble on the horizon.
Speaker 4: Then we have credit card debt.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's been a gross mismanagement of GDP fund capital deployment for like the last thirty or forty years, and no one wants to say anything and act like everything's okay, even crypto. The entire case of crypto being more valued came from two thousand and seven and eight, the mistrust in the banking system. Then the banks tried to like crush it.
Speaker 4: It didn't work.
Speaker 5: Now they want to take over the thing that was the alternative to them after people lost trust, Like, come on, man, like, we have to do better. We're slowly eroding from the inside. And I know people gonna be like, what, there's no where else to go but to America. I hear that, But these are the ways that you're gonna have to think if you want to be an investor. Because and the school was saying that this shout at the Fatman School people saying it like, y'all wish you all to listen from the very beginning.
Speaker 4: This is all stuff he said publicly.
Speaker 5: He was like, Yo, when I got divorced, I have to pay sixteen thousand a month in alimony. And advisor told him if he had to put sixteen thousand into the market for five or six years, every twenty four million.
Speaker 4: He was like, I didn't know these things until I came across y'all on this show. I just didn't know.
Speaker 5: Because in the entertainment business, that's another way that they get us to generate a ton of revenue but give us very little equity and very little money in proportion to what we're actually worth. That's why it feels like when we come on here, we get to talking that shit as not used to being done, because most artists, or most black entertainers or black entrepreneurs are usually pigeonhole because they're not making that much money.
Speaker 4: And now we're seeing a new.
Speaker 5: Revolution where a lot more of us are are a little bit financially free and a lot more financially savvy, and they're trying to stop that as well. So kudos all of you who have been implemented the advice. Shout out to my Man's scoop. I appreciate you, and you can Floyd in that New York show great investment. The advice was given there too. But I think we have to be very mindful of the environment that we're in. But the only way to outpace inflation is to invest. If inflation goes up to seven percent, yep, what are you gonna do. You have to invest in the greatest companies on earth in order to outpace inflation, which makes you go broke a lot faster.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And we are expecting in two weeks another rate hike with more to come. So that was I know they paused in June, which most people are critical. Why pause if we know that there's still more to raise the more they said, maybe two to three more rate heights before twenty twenty three is out. So we're not out the words by any stretch of the imagination.
Speaker 1: Tough an illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families.
Speaker 2: Will be protected. Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.