Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 1: We're gonna look at some of the stocks and the move today with me Lisa Matteo, Paul Sreenium, Tom King, Good morning, Lisa Mattel.
Speaker 3: Let me guess du du You got it exactly. Intel n Video, That's what we're talking about. It's sticker I in TC, Sticker NVDA and the Big Tech news. Yeah, Vida investing five billion dollars in Intel plans to cod design data center PC chips. So in Video shares have been up as much as three percent before the open and Intel has been up as much as thirty percent before the open. So if you look under the hood, Intel is basically going to use in videos graphics technology and their upcoming PC chips. Then they're going to provide processorss processors easy to say, for data centers, products that are built in videos hardware. Okay, so Ed Ludlow, he talked about this. It's going to put them in better competition with companies like Advanced micro Devices. And this was also talked about how it's more kind of good news for Intel because they really needed it. I mean, you had the US government took a roughly ten percent stake in Intel, you had japan Soft Bank, they surprised with their own two billion dollar investment. And then Intel's also raising cash by selling assets to investors too. So a lot to take in this morning. That really came out strong this morning. Another stock on the move is restaurant operator Darden Restaurants ticker DRII. Their shares have been down as much as six percent. Their company, their base in Orlando. There were just at earnings for share missed expectations, but it also reported a miss on same store sales at Olive Garden. That was a big downfall for them. I know, Okay, what also fell short? It was as comparable sales growth, because that's like that key industry metric. It fell short at both Olive Garden but also Long House Course a steak steakhouse, and Fellow.
Speaker 1: That's bad.
Speaker 3: I'm not going there.
Speaker 1: I'm going there right now.
Speaker 3: Let's not go there.
Speaker 1: Why are we going to get an email from Long Long Horse. That's that's folks, I think. Could I get a response from the control room? Was that the worst gaff we've ever done. Our global technical director, Yes, save us and finish the stock moovers.
Speaker 3: We fun out Cracker Barrel our l shares of town eight percent. Yes, the sales guideance mixed expectations. Right, But the big thing is that's still in dealing with that fallout from that logo change. It's not going away, I know, Paul. Even President Trump went in, right, they did stop the logo change. They stopped the plans to remodel the restaurants, but the company CEO said had already spent twenty million dollars on the remodels last year. Okay, now they plan to remodel those. Yeah, so they're going to put it back to how it used to look after spending that money. And since they'd announced that local change, foot traffic of the CEO said it fells eight percent. So people did stop going back to the rest of trust after that, and they said it's expected to fall seven to eight percent in the fiscal first quarter.
Speaker 2: The Stock Mover's Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live. Catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.