Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera judge.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, welcome back to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself and Trischelle. Helloooo, we're going to recap Southern Charm and Traders. We're gonna go ahead and start with Southern Charm Season ten, episode eleven. Now, I'm going to start by saying, could Shep been any more desperate?
Speaker 3: Oh? My god, I was.
Speaker 1: I had such second hand embarrassment for him. I was like, no, Like, my whole body was tense.
Speaker 3: It was just so.
Speaker 2: Embarrassing you and everybody else.
Speaker 3: Yes, she does not like him at all.
Speaker 2: No, I know, and we're going to get into it, but I'm like, dude, where are your balls?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Where are your balls? Well, it starts out that Shep and Sienna have a little talk before dinner. They haven't seen each other in a month and a half. Apparently Sanna told Shep that they'd have a beautiful baby's. I find that hard to believe, so his mind was obviously going there. And then SHEF tells her he's in love with her. I'm like, shuh, please, dude. In Sanna's mind, they never defined the relationship, but now she knows how he feels, and she still doesn't give him any reassurance, but shef is happy with the way the conversation has gone and ends it there. In his confessional, he says life is too short to ignore a strong feeling about someone that's all one sided.
Speaker 1: I think that he has given he's given her the ick so badly that she can't he's giving me the ick. She can't even hug him. It is so awkward to watch.
Speaker 2: I mean, she didn't show up to the airport. She came over and if for somebody that he thinks is the one and they're in love. She gave him like a best friend hug. H Craig a bigger hug. Then she gave shep right thattt bird. What are you doing? I mean he is absolutely delusional or is he just that overly confident in himself, like sort of like narcissistic, I don't know, or just denial delusion, I don't know.
Speaker 1: In love Blinded, it feels like lust instead of love for me because they have not spent enough time together. But I mean, it is funny when they did that flashback of Hem and Madison talking and he was like, well, I'm gonna find my love on a white sandy beach somewhere, And I'm like, okay.
Speaker 3: Maybe he had that in his head for like three years.
Speaker 2: Maybe that was his fantasy since he was a little boy. Yeah, find his love on a white sandy beach. I think also that Shep met his match. I think Shep will probably be a bachelor his entire life. And I think that he found a girl that's like nah, just like him, like nah, you know, I could take to leave it. I don't need to be in a relationship. And he's like, what right, bo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he needs to calm down the baby talk. It's too intense. I mean, it's it's a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, Sanna is not very happy because she took to TikTok to recap last night on and Queens of Bravo posted it. She and Shep met on Riah thought he was a cute Southern boy. Whitney DMed her first. She provided the receipt. He doesn't look like his picture in person, she said. Grandma is a fan of the show. She didn't know Shep or Whitney were on reality TV when she met them. Denies Grandma put her up to the date with Shep to be on the show, doesn't clarify if she was dating SHEP calls him a friend. So she's like getting pissed because I think it's looking like, you know, she was insensitive and just wanted to be on the show, used him. And she's like, wait a minute, when she's thirty firs right, because she's mad because she's looking thirsty right now.
Speaker 1: And I think this girl just wants to kill it on Riah. But I will say she's probably gonna get kicked off of Riyah because the whole thing it's like fight club, like you can't mention it and like I.
Speaker 2: Didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and there's like this big rule like people get okay first off, Like I've never been on Riyah, but I think about our single.
Speaker 3: I would kill it on.
Speaker 1: There, like I'm funny, and I'm like, I don't know, it's in another life, I would be on it. But I heard that if you screenshot your conversation that they give you like one or two warnings and then you're kicked off.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, yeah, she's probably going to be kicked off then, I think so or they're loving the attention that right, But you know what, isn't Riah the one that has like a waiting list to get on like it's really hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeh, to like apply or something.
Speaker 2: Bye bye, guys, You're not gonna be on Rya anymore. Sheff's been on it for a long time. Come on, Chap, you're forty five years old. You need to find a girl that is your age to settle down with. Meanwhile, the rest of the group, minus Mollie, are at dinner. Shef and Sianna show up and shep awkwardly pulls out Sianna's chair for her. Taylor and Madison can't help but laugh at him. Austin pulls Shef over to the bar and Sianna joins the girls. Madison mentions that Sianna's playing hard to get, but Sianna poses the question, am I playing hard to get? Or am I hard to get? That was a really good line, right Yeah.
Speaker 1: First off, I think I love Molly because she has like two day hangovers. I can She's very relatable. She just didn't want to go to dinner.
Speaker 2: But question Molly a little bit and I'll tell you why in a minute.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I just think it's funny that at dinner whenever Chef pulls out her car, Madison's like ill, It's like, hey is just being not himself and all of his friends were like, dude, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: It's not working, like no one's having it.
Speaker 2: Yep. So she I mean, she basically said, am I playing hard to get?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I mean just am hard to get? I mean this is such a chet GPT way of saying, SHEP, I'm using you to be on TV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think that the cast is picking up on that. It feels like, I don't know, did you feel like they don't like her? No?
Speaker 2: I think maybe they like her, but they also know that she doesn't like him. And I think that's how it's looking.
Speaker 1: Is that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Sana, You're out there saying like, you know, Whitney reached out to me, but you and then SHEP reached out to her, But you agreed to film. You are having this guy come to the Bahamas to film with you. Yeah, and that's leading him on, I think, I think.
Speaker 1: And I feel like the cast is kind of interrogating her a little bit and just like asking instead of trying to get to know where, They're like asking her pointed questions, and she's just like being very coy.
Speaker 3: I mean, maybe just.
Speaker 1: Like she's living the island life. I just I kind of don't understand her.
Speaker 2: I know, I know. So Sanna casually tells them she loves Shep. He's a great person and they had a lot of fun. Madison as Sienna if she and Shepp are together, and Sianna says they've never had that conversation, so it seems like it's a no. It's a no. Sianna tells them that she and Shep are similar in wanting something that's noncommittal, so it works for both of them.
Speaker 1: I feel like Shep is acting like a pervy uncle this episode.
Speaker 3: It's like really grossing me out.
Speaker 2: I mean, my god, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, and Madison's literally like she doesn't like you.
Speaker 2: Malice is so cute. She every time she opens abouth them like I just love everything she says, same same.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 2: Shep and Sanna's relationship is like literally like a car crash. You can't help but want to watch more. The dynamic between them is just so off, you know. And then there's Molly over there on the sidelines like pick me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, She's like doing a cart while.
Speaker 2: I'm on my tuba, I'm over here, I'm in my bikini, and Sheef's like, no, no, I went this freckly lipped girl from the Bahamas. It doesn't like me.
Speaker 1: I think he's just the girls and Charleston are so dehydrated for these guys, like they are so thirsty, and I think that they just want, you know, the last name and the status and everything. And this girl's like, I'm twenty two, I'm on Rayah, I'm living my life on the island, and he just has to have it.
Speaker 2: But what would a twenty two year old. I mean, I'm sure it happens all the time, but twenty two year old want with the forty you know, five forty seven year old guy.
Speaker 3: I guess she thought she'd be more attracted to him, and she's not.
Speaker 2: Is it the dad jeans and the belt, the flip flops, yes, the whole look, the whole look, the Tommy Bahama wardrobe, the Tommy Bahama stuff. He's like, no, hard pass, hard pass. Meanwhile, Austin and Shep are across the restaurant talking about the same thing. Shep says Santa told him she missed him, but the camera crew got something entirely different. The real conversation was Shep asked her did you miss me? And she responded, I'll see. Oh Austin doesn't think Shep is the best at picking up on certain signals. Oh duh, So he's doubting if the conversation actually went that way. When Shepp and Austin joined the group at dinner again, Sally mentioned Sana's comment about them being non committal, which obviously throws him a bit.
Speaker 1: That text message thing when the cameras caught it. I loved it, But Tamra, have you ever had one of those moments where you did something so embarrassing or somebody saw something that you did or what I've said, and you think about it like years, months, whatever later, and you just shiver. Yes, I feel like this is going to haunt him for a minute.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, nobody is more embarrassed than Shep watching his back right now.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I cannot imagine.
Speaker 2: And there's Taylor over there going, oh, she's loving I bit of it. Taylor's looks thrilled that dinner, like she was getting off on Shep's delusion. So, I mean, and I had to think about it, Okay, the backstory, Shep and Taylor dated for two years and broke up in twenty twenty two due to shed cheating multiple times and refusing to commit. And here he's chasing a non committal There it is, and it's called karma.
Speaker 3: It is karma. Yes, Karma's a bitch. There you go.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: The next morning, Shep and Taylor are the first to wake up after a long night of drinking. We get a flashback of last night. Everyone came back to the Girl's sweep because Sienna, who went home because she had a stomach ache. When she said bye to Shep, she just gave oh my god. They just gave each other an awkward hug like brother and sisters. No kiss, nothing and back in the sweet Madison straight up told Ship she doesn't like you shop, like, get it through your head.
Speaker 1: Do you think that they have had sex? Because I feel like, no, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's a good question.
Speaker 1: I feel like the body language is saying no, or they did like one drunken night and now she's like, ugh, I can't because she's repulsed by him.
Speaker 2: It seems like, well, I think that she has her own embarrassment, like oh my god, I agreed to this. Yeah, Adam, we probably had a few drinks and had sex, and now you know, months later, I'm inviting him to my hometown and he's bringing cameras and this guy's grossing me out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I either that or she like is kind of in a situationship with someone else and she's just like, I don't know, there's something up there.
Speaker 2: Oh she could that could be it. That could be it. She could be dating someone else. And now she's like, oh, my wife, I got to film this show. And she probably was super excited at the very beginning. I don't know if she's been like she's a beauty queen, right, yeah, so she drives that attention and platform. So she's like, oh, I'm going.
Speaker 3: To be on TV with She's missed Bahamas.
Speaker 1: She's obviously been pursued by more people than SHEP. She's on Riah, so like, yeah, she could be dating someone else at the same time.
Speaker 2: But Taylor feels like he needs the truth. He's finally getting a taste of his own medicine. SHEP decides to wake Austin up that morning so he can read the text he sent to Sienna, and all I could think of is when he jumped on Austin and talking this close to Austin's face, who just woke up. I'm like, ooh, gross morning breath. I'm grossed out, eh, eh, ooh. Shep's text says, good morning, Sianna. Listen. I love seeing you, and no one else makes me feel the way you do, no one. But I am not going to try to convince someone that they love me for three days, especially when I know deep down that they do. Here's hoping you understand my feelings and exalt them. I just don't feel this way almost ever. I know that you agree, and I know that you agree. That's where I'm like, okay, and feel a lot of what I do because I've heard it from you, perfect freckled little lips. Ros and those around us can say and think what they will, but we'll have the last laugh and we can have love, laughter and literally everything that matters. Okay, my ted talk is over.
Speaker 3: Ugh, exalt freckled lips, love laughter. I just so grossed out right now. I just shower like that.
Speaker 2: It's just you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Austin and Craiger just like laughing, looking at each other.
Speaker 3: How is this happening?
Speaker 2: Shep I just want her back. SHEP, I don't think you ever had her in the beginning, so I don't think she's going back to something she didn't have.
Speaker 3: He's a very smart guy.
Speaker 1: I just don't understand how he can't read the room in this situation. It is very clear to everyone. Madison literally was like, she doesn't like you. I just don't understand. I mean, Shep's Texas so long and dramatic. It could be a Taylor Swift song at this point, yes, but just I mean the fact that she's not responding.
Speaker 2: I can't even remember what her response was.
Speaker 3: I think she said it was intense, intense. That's right, it's not positive.
Speaker 2: That's not exactly the response you want when you like pour your heart out.
Speaker 3: No, she's weirded out. It weirded her out.
Speaker 2: I mean, this whole episode was intense, and my favorite.
Speaker 1: Thing about the episode was Flamingo yoga. I feel like I would fly all the way to the Bahamas to be rejected by Sienna just to do that.
Speaker 2: I know, right, that was cool. That was very there's a visually very cool we didn't get a lot of it was very visual. Taylor, Molly and Rod do yoga with a flamingo. Then Venito, Whitney, and Ryan arrive. Meanwhile, Shep wakes up Craig so he can read him the text he sent to Sianna too. Stop.
Speaker 3: It's like a train wreck.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh my god, we're gonna have to hear this again. And he's reading it and they're both just dying and Sienna still hasn't responded to the text. Craig has the same response as Austin. This relationship is being so forced. I'm like, dude, no, how many times can I say no? But I have to tell you this was a good episode.
Speaker 1: It was it was you know what else I thought was weird though, Whenever Shep was like, I need to go snorkeling, and then Sienna was going to go.
Speaker 3: To the fish fry instead. I'm like, why do you want to go snorkeling so bad? Didn't you say?
Speaker 1: It's not like you're going to jump out of an airplane like can storicle in Florida? Right?
Speaker 3: It just was weird. And then she didn't end up even going to the fish fry.
Speaker 2: I mean, she's like to show she wants nothing to do with him. She's like, I got my fifteen minutes. I'm out, peace, goodbye. I'm never going to see you again. Guarantee you.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: I never saw each other again. I bet you.
Speaker 3: Guarante. Yeah, actually I agree with you. I mean, if she shows up.
Speaker 2: To the reunion, then I'm gonna be like, Okay, this girl's like a fame hohore No.
Speaker 1: But what did you think about her defending herself on TikTok. I think that's okay when people are coming at you.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, I think when miss she's not a cast member of that show and she'll never be back on that show. So when misinformation comes out, where I think where she's mad. What she's mad about is that Miss Patricia said that she reached out to Whitney first and then she out to Austin I mean to U Shap. So it made her look like she was a starfucker. So so I think that's where the problem lies. And I think now that it's she's like, oh no, I'm clearing that up. I am clearing that up. Whitney reached out to me. They had like a one line conversation, right, But you know what.
Speaker 1: Whitney has a history of being messy and twisting the story a little bit because he did that with like the Redhead to Katherine.
Speaker 2: Or what is the appeal to Whitney? I don't get it.
Speaker 3: I don't either.
Speaker 1: And he looks like he belongs in the what is it Madame Chussoud's waxby seum.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm like, I don't get it. And he's a producer on that show. Yeah, yeah, I don't understand at all. Maybe that's the Maybe that's the appeal for some women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that he's a producer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're just trying to get on.
Speaker 1: Oh. I did have another thing so they I had a moment that whenever they were getting ready to go snorkeling, I was like, Oh my god, who is that hot guy? Molly should hook up with him? And I didn't realize it's that guy Ryan who has a husband.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, yeah, So I'm like, where has he been?
Speaker 3: Like, you can't just like throw a really hot guy on the screen with no shirt on.
Speaker 2: I'm like, we haven't seen a lot of Ryan.
Speaker 1: No, That's why I thought he was like some new guy and I'm like, mom, I should make out with him.
Speaker 2: He's married to a man. Yeah, he's gorgeous, but that's gonna work out. Oh he's hot.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Most of the group is planning to go to the fish fry today, including Santa, but Shep won't be there because he's going snarkling instead. And like you said earlier, like if he knows she's going to the fish fry, why doesn't he go to the Why doesn't he want to go to the fish fry? After that big old long you know, poured his heart out to her, He's like, nah, I don't want to see her. I think I'm gonna go snorkeling.
Speaker 1: Instead, snorkily And it's like the least cool thing ever. It's not even scuba diving.
Speaker 2: It's just like on the start List, I'm going to mask h Craig thinks it's pointless for Sanna to come if Chef won't even be there, which I totally agree. Austin doesn't like that he's kicking Shep while he's down. I'm like, hold on, how can you not kick him when he's down? Because this is so ridiculous and embarrassing. Santa calls Shepp and tells him she's not up for the fish fry today. She still feels sick from the alcohol last night. Poor thing. Shep brings up the text he sent her, oh my God again, and she admits it was very intense heartfelt. She thinks she wants to talk to him about it in person before he leaves. In his confessional, Shep says they have something really special, so he doesn't think she could possibly step away from that.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like we're gonna see I don't know, are we going to see the breakup happening on camera or is she just going to ghost?
Speaker 3: I feel like she might ghost.
Speaker 2: She's gonna ghost. There is no us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no us to break up. Yeah, Shepherd like, seriously intense and heartfelt. Is not the response that you want after you told someone you're in love with them.
Speaker 2: Right, And you know, I mean, I agree with Craig. I mean, at this point in the game, and only the only reason Sanna wants to hang out with a group without Shep is because she wants camera time.
Speaker 1: Right, right, Craig is being a good friend and he's not engaging with her, and he's immediately Actually he sussed it out from the very beginning. And you know what, Craig doesn't have a lot of good reads. Clearly we're watching his break up with Paige, but he does have a good read on Sianna.
Speaker 2: Shef Taylor, Molly, and Ryan are snorkline while the rest of the group go to the fish fry. At lunch. Craig, Sally, and Madison are openly talking about Sianna. Craig is adamant that she gave off really bad vibes and that's why he left the suite as soon as he got there. Over at Snorkelane, everyone seems to be having fun in the water, but as soon as they're out, Shep can't hide his sadness or Shep. Taylor thinks this should be a sign for him to date people his own aide, and I totally agree with that. Yes, where do you think you're going, Shep? You're not like this billionaire that's gonna get some twenty two year old hot piece of ass that's gonna you can pray it around.
Speaker 1: Now he's trying to George Clooney it, but he's not George Clooney.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, Like, get somebody closer to your age. She doesn't have to be, you know, in her forties, but at least like late thirties. Come on, Yes, Mollie thinks she's the better fit rather than Sianna, which I agree. But Mollie, you see the desperation in this guy. Is this really what you want to do?
Speaker 1: No, dude, there is nothing that Mollie could do that would make me hate her. I just think she's a quirky queen and I think she deserves a quirky, nerdy.
Speaker 3: Guy and not the cool guy like Shep.
Speaker 2: Like I want her to be with a nerd.
Speaker 3: They make the best husbands.
Speaker 2: I know, but I kind of feel like Shep isn't her I gotta do really, I definitely don't know. Maybe's so desperately hot in Southern world, but for me, it's a hard past dog with the pants, the belt, the shirt tucked in, the flip stops, and the weird hair parted way over here. Like I'm like, oh no, it's at grandpa ish.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like no, no, no, no no. But do you think Shep will ever fall for Mollie?
Speaker 1: No. I think she's too normal for Shep, and I think there would be like a real relationship, and he doesn't want to confront that.
Speaker 2: So Craig and Madison separate from the group when they head to the and they head to the next bar. Craig tells her that Austin hates him and she doesn't deny it. I don't see the hate. I think he's like annoyed with them.
Speaker 3: But these guys need a tampon, like they are worse than the women. I feel thematic I know.
Speaker 2: And then Craig tells her that Austin hates him and she doesn't deny it. And then it's like, come on, guys, get over this. This is so stupid. You were grown men. Guys don't guys I know, don't fight about stuff like this. Guys don't fight usually. I have one friend and I actually call him Austin. I'm like, you remind me of Austin from Southern charm And because he is.
Speaker 1: The one guy that fights with the other guys and gets mad, and I'm just like, this is so weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, most guys that I know are not like that, except for one I know.
Speaker 2: I mean, now that Craig is single, though, I wonder if their friendship will get back to normal.
Speaker 1: Well, remember I told you that I saw Craig in for the Super Bowl out at Lafite's in the French Quarter and I'm pretty sure Austin was there with him. Oh really yeah, so maybe hey, maybe they're going to be two single guys out in the battle.
Speaker 2: Were they with girls?
Speaker 3: There were like three hot young girls like fan Girling.
Speaker 2: Hire le Vere has it that Paige was there as well, but she was with the guys that she's supposedly not dating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Page is not going to be slumming it in the French Quarter though. She is like at some nice fancy bar, you know, uptown or somewhere. Yeah, these guys are just like, you know, they're like frat guys. They were hanging out with the young girls at the bar.
Speaker 2: Oh one hundred percent. I mean I think sometimes when it comes to Craig, like any guys, Craig and Austin, they're kind of outgrowing their friendship. And I really do think like Craig at this time right now, because when he was with Paige, he really thought like he was a big boy. Now, he was gonna get married, he found his girl. He's gonna get the farm, the chickens, the bees, all the things he wants, and you know, Paige was going to be that girl. So he didn't have time for frat boys. Shit, anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and but now he's back to square one. Now he's going to be hanging out with Austin again.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think so too. I think so too.
Speaker 3: But you're right.
Speaker 1: I think that sometimes people outgrow friendships and that's really sad. And I think that Austin didn't want that to He saw that happening and he was kind of nervous.
Speaker 3: But I feel like they're back together. Next season will be fun and interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it will, all right, guys, Well until next week. That is Southern charm. We'll take a break and then we'll get to Traders season three, episode nine. There's no better person to recap Traders than with you. That's one the season that I was like, oh, this season.
Speaker 1: I mean, I didn't have high expectations because I felt our season was so good, but it's really surprising me.
Speaker 2: I think it's I think I think this season. I think the season is amazing. I thought the same thing I thought, you know, not because my participation, because I got booted by episode five, but just because of the cast. But this one is good and the fact that Tom Sandoval is still on there to me is freaking mind blowing. I mean, but here's the thing.
Speaker 3: He's so unlikable. Why would you get rid of him?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I would want to get rid of him just because he is i'mlike, actually, that's true. You do.
Speaker 1: You wanted to get rid of Kevin like the first day you met him?
Speaker 3: Kevin, Are you too loud?
Speaker 2: I'm like, nope, you need to go. You chew too loud. That's fair on but okay, so let's get started. So Carolyn and Danielle are in the turret. Despite Danielle begging to recruit Brittany as a trader, Carolyn refuses. They both don't trust each other at this point. It's just a matter of who's able to get the other one out first have I mean, it's crazy that these traders since the very beginning, cannot stick together.
Speaker 1: No, they fight constantly, They bicker, And it's so funny because when I was watching Carolyn and Danielle on the tourret at the very beginning, I said, that is just like my husband and I. Whenever he's asking me what I want for dinner. Every time he suggests something, I'm like, nope, nope.
Speaker 3: They can't agree.
Speaker 2: Do you think they should have cruited a new trader?
Speaker 3: Yes? I do, and I think it should have been Brittany. I actually agree with Danielle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But do you think it's more fun to watch the Traders not getting along than in previous seasons where they stuck together?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I think it's more fun to watch them fight.
Speaker 1: I do, yes, But I would like to see Brittany in the mix too, because Carolyn is so jealous of her closeness with Danielle.
Speaker 2: Okay, Carolyn, I am mildly obsessed with Yeah, because of her quirkiness and her voice and facial expressions. She's amazing great TV.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: Next morning, Gabby and Carolyn are the first to arrive, and Gabby pitches the theory that Danielle is a trader. This time, Carolyn agrees. They both think Danielle's crying is over the top and their alibi isn't good enough. Danielle has a feeling that Caroline is going to pull one over on her, so she's going to plant seeds to get ahead of her. Dylan Hot Little Dylan mm abs. Dylan is a last to arrive, which means Sam was last night's murder victim, with Sam a good choice.
Speaker 1: Well, first off, whenever Danielle suggests Sam in the tour and she's like, he's really smart, and Carolyn.
Speaker 3: Says, yeah, but that's very recent. That's exactly how I felt.
Speaker 2: I'm like, wait, Sam, wait, Sam has only we It took eight episodes for Sam to speak exactly, so I.
Speaker 3: Thought that was just a really funny moment.
Speaker 1: I do think that he's the right move, because he is starting to smarten up a little bit.
Speaker 2: I know, if you had to choose a pair of abs to stay, I'm just changing the game right now. I guess the edge would have to go to Dylan, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you hate to see the two hottest guys in the castle be the last ones into breakfast.
Speaker 3: I know it's a w news loose situation.
Speaker 2: So at this point, everyone's strategizing after breakfast. They're trying to figure shit out, and Dylan is finally starting to realize that Danielle as a trader. Britney starts crying because she was so I worried that Danielle would be murdered last night, and I wanted to kick her.
Speaker 1: It is so hard to watch Brittany crying and carrying on in these interviews. I'm like, girl, you know that Danielle's a trader. Danielle doesn't even try to hide it at breakfast, She's like excited to see what everyone's reaction is of who she murdered the night before.
Speaker 2: Well, the guilt is eating away at Danielle and she starts crying as well. Danielle is set on getting Carolyn out and Brittany can be a trader together. So as much as Danielle bugs me, she has Brittney fooled. She is like a very good actress in this and I'm telling you, like you know, part of winning is being a great actress.
Speaker 1: See, I think that Brittany is playing us all. I think Brittany knows that Danielle's a trader. I really do because I've seen Brittany on Big Brother and it just doesn't check.
Speaker 3: I think that she's smarter, and I think that.
Speaker 1: She doesn't I want the producers to mess with anything, So that's why she's going along with it in her interviews.
Speaker 2: Well, I did lot research, and like you said, Brittany and Danielle competed together on Big Brother, Brittany evicted Danielle from the Big Brother House, so I think Brittany is trying to make.
Speaker 1: Up for it.
Speaker 3: Okay, that could be true.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know. I'm just saying I'm not a gamer here. You know, in today's challenge, they're playing a giant game of chess. They'll have to think like the Traders and answer questions the way they think the Traders would. They bring back Kate, chess, state, and poverty. Which was nice to see them, but all they were is visuals, like they were just dressed, like you know, they were at a mad hat or tea party or something.
Speaker 3: I just think it's.
Speaker 1: Always exciting whenever you see people from another show or another season, whenever you're just like stuck with the same cast in the castle. I'm like when we saw doctor Will, I was beyond excited.
Speaker 3: Just it's a new person. It brings excitement.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: Tom keeps volunteering himself for answers like who's the biggest threat to the Traders, who's leader of the pack. Carolyn isn't going with the group on the third question, which makes Dylan suspicious of her. She gets the right answer when the rest of the group is guessed wrong. No matter how badly Tom wants to play chess, in his mind, he's playing checkers.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent he is such a narcissist.
Speaker 1: Of course he thinks that every single question is directed toward him or about him, And I'm like, boys, stop, like you are not a threat.
Speaker 3: You were nothing in this game. It's just hysterical.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, Delores looking at him like, you're just a complete idiot. You're a complete idiot. She's like, I'm just going to keep voting for you at the roundtable because you are an idiot. I think the only reason Tom has lasted this long is because it'd be too obvious if he was a trader.
Speaker 3: I think so too Peter Trader.
Speaker 2: You know people would expect it, Yes.
Speaker 1: They would, But also this game, I feel like Carolyn's being kind of obvious.
Speaker 2: She has been quite obvious at times.
Speaker 1: There's like a fine line of being too talkative and too not enough talkative. Like Dan was not talkative at all in our season, which was weird, made me think that he was a trader. But being too talkative like Carolyn could Sus could make it Sus too. Phedro was the perfect trader because she was in the middle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was a mill. She's praying for everybody after the challenge. New theories are coming out Carolyn still really pushing Danielle's name, but Dylan is more convinced Carolyn is a trader now versus Danielle. Ivar and Tom don't think Carolyn could pull it off, and if she is, they think she deserves an oscar Carolyn starts to get emotional when talking to Dylan and pleading her case. Dylan knows it's either Danielle or Carolyn tonight, and he's terrified to have to choose between them. Danielle learns that Carolyn been throwing her name out again and so she's ready to fight the round Table tonight.
Speaker 1: You know what, Carolyn really messed up in that challenge, and that's where you can really see who a trader is. Even Kate mentioned that Carolyn's a trader, and Kate just got there as a guest to host a you know competition. Carolyn should not have named herself in one of the games and then out at herself.
Speaker 2: So Danielle and Carolyn are going head to head at the round Table. I love the Roundtable part the best out of all of it, and Danielle is is a lot of good points against Carolyn. But it's hard for a lot of people to believe she could pull it off. Carolyn gets emotional again because she feels like no one's listening to her, which happens a lot because of her personality. And then we get like, you know, nobody understands me, and you know, I feel like everybody sad.
Speaker 3: I kind of got sad.
Speaker 5: I know it was sad.
Speaker 2: If I were Carolyn, I'd be insulted watching this vac sete. Everyone say she couldn't pull off being a trader because she she did.
Speaker 3: Yeah I could. That would have pissed you off.
Speaker 1: I think that actually would have pissed me off too. Of seeing people say that, I'm like, hello, yeah, I can.
Speaker 2: So Dylan has the deciding vote tonight and he voted for Carolyn. Carolyn's emotional as she says her farewell speech. I thought it was a very good speech. And when she reveals that she was a trader, everybody freaks out.
Speaker 5: And then Danielle falls to the floor shaking and crying, and I'm like, oh my god, are y'all was.
Speaker 3: The worst acting. I think I've ever seen the worst.
Speaker 2: If I was there and I saw that, I'm like, she's a trader. She's a trader.
Speaker 1: She's just insufferable to me, especially this episode. Falling on the ground is too much. And then everyone's like.
Speaker 3: Oh, you did it. I'm like, oh yea, I know.
Speaker 2: But Danielle is over the moon and she's getting all the credit for the banishment. But Gabby's on to her. She thought that fight was Trader versus trader, especially after we saw Rob and Bob go at it. Even Brittany is starting to agree with her.
Speaker 1: Good for Gabby for clocking that the Bob the drag Queen and Boston Rob because that's exactly what we just witnessed. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, I didn't think Danielle can get any more insufferable until I watched her fall off her chair, shaking, crying. I need her to be banished. Just heard people can stand her. Oh okay, so I just said people can stand her, got it?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well that makes sense.
Speaker 1: But you know, I don't understand why the Faithfuls aren't going back to the beginning and looking at behaviors for the Traders from the beginning, because if they did, they would have saw that Danielle was so suspicious whenever she whenever Derek was in the game, and she saved him instead of putting her own picture up that whole thing.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I feel like maybe they're not taking notes like we did in our season.
Speaker 2: Well it's maybe not. It's getting very interesting because what do we have a couple more episodes left, There's hardly anybody left. If you had to predict who's gonna win Traders, who do you think it is.
Speaker 1: I think it's gonna be the Faithfuls. I don't think that the Traders are gonna win. I think it's gonna be the Faithfuls. And I think it's probably gonna.
Speaker 2: Be Dylan, And maybe maybe there's gonna be Dylan or Dolores.
Speaker 3: Dolores, Yeah, it could be both of them.
Speaker 2: Like when you won, you won with CT Yes, I could see.
Speaker 3: Dylan and Dolores winning together. That's I like that that duo.
Speaker 2: I love that duo. So Danielle heads up to the turret alone for the rules. She will now recruit another trader to join her. This will be the last time she can do this in the game. Danielle will offer one faithful and ultimatum tonight and meet them face to face in the dungeon. After she recruits it's an accomplice, they will make a murder. Tonight, Brittany is called down to the dungeon to meet the trader for recruitment. She wonders if it's Danielle, but she thinks it's too obvious for the two of them to be traders together. Do you think Danielle's recruiting Brittany is a good idea?
Speaker 1: No? Absolutely not, because I if I were Danielle, I would recruit someone like Dylan who already was looking at me and would vote against me. She already has Brittany in her corner, so why would she take away.
Speaker 3: A vote for herself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: I just feel like Danielle's not that strategic.
Speaker 2: Do you think that Brittany will tell Danielle that Gabby accused her of being a trader on Trader Fight?
Speaker 1: Yes, because Brittany is her nose is so far up Danielle's ass.
Speaker 3: She'll probably end up going home before Danielle.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Well that's it until next week, guys. So thank you so much, Michelle. You're gonna have so much fun at Marty Graw You. Thank you bobies to anybody whoo. I sure will asking those viewers to keep praying for our Teddy Joe, so I'll see you next week, all right, bye girl bye.