Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my strawberry letter for today, and the subject is sleeping in the next room.
Speaker 2: Sleeping in the next room.
Speaker 1: All right, now we'll find out what that's all about. But right now the nephew is here with today's frank phone call. What you got for us?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Before we get started, Shirley, it's going down Saturday night at the Ketswick, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Two way in the building, Craig McClaren in the building, Lounell in the building, hosted by Yours truly and Nephew Time. It's Saturday night, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Philly. If you're listening, I'm gonna see if I can get us a night little old warm up. If he ain't doing nothing necessarday, you know, bring him on out of retirement. You know, I'm I'm gonna give him. You know how when you first stought, I'm gonna give you five minutes. Let you go out there and do.
Speaker 3: Five and how he does? How you do that?
Speaker 2: Time?
Speaker 4: It costs, you know, Paul.
Speaker 2: The list Come on down, Paul, come on to the show. I'm gonna let Steve o him up, give us five and then I'm gonna come on out there and do what I do. So yeah, it's tickets on seal right now, all right, me and lou Neelle in the building. That's it. This right here is a rob You know, if you're gonna rob a bank, you need to do it in style. You need to know how to do it. So this is the Limo bank job. Limo bank job. I recommend if you everything about robbing the bank, Limo is probably the way to go. Let's go catch up.
Speaker 4: That's what you recommend.
Speaker 2: I mean if you in that line of work, you know what I'm saying. You in that line, well, in a hurst, then I mean one of the two.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Let's go catchrank.
Speaker 3: Good afternoon.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to get cecil. Yeah it say some one of my boys. Giving your number. Man, I'm trying to get a car service for tonight.
Speaker 3: Okay, listen, this is my personal number. Do you have the main number?
Speaker 4: Man? I keep coming the main line, but ain't nobody answered. I had to call that about six seven times. They keep rolling over to like to a voicemail or something.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, brother, what's your name?
Speaker 4: Bunny, Tony.
Speaker 3: Okay, listen, Tony, I got a customer in the back. Let me get them hand. Can you you got a few moments I'm here. Let me get the dough for him and all that. Hold the phone all right, okay, cool.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Thank you have good eatings? All right?
Speaker 4: So yeah, what's up?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Now?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: You saying you call the main line and you just keep going to boyemail or something like.
Speaker 4: Can you call the mail line? But you know I know I'm calling at the last minute. Dog, I'm trying to get a get a car for tonight.
Speaker 3: Man, Okay, what you need? What listen? We we got we got the suv. We got us some day and or two. We got a couple of limits white up black.
Speaker 4: What you need and if I could get I guess like a black limousine? Be cool?
Speaker 3: Okay, we got that. We got that. What time where I'm picking you up?
Speaker 4: What time? What a couse?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: For an hour? Because all I need is an hour?
Speaker 3: Where's it's sixty five hours an hour? But we only do three hour minimum.
Speaker 4: The first three hours sixty five Okay, okay, okay, we'll see. All I need is an hour? Man? Really like forty five minutes. So do you think they'll work with me?
Speaker 3: Well, you can't get them, so you're dealing with me. Let me I'll tell you what I'll do you for one hundred fifty dollars and I'll take care of you. But now I want you to know. I'm gonna let them know everything. So I got to have either credit card or received or something on the K to let them know because I'm not no quickd brother. I'ma let them know everything that I'm doing with a workplace.
Speaker 4: One fifty. I do you one fifty when you pick me up.
Speaker 3: That's no problem. Then where am I picking you up? And at what time?
Speaker 4: All right? I'm at ninety eight RealAge drive, ninety eight, really drive, okay, ninety twenty.
Speaker 3: And where am I taking yourself?
Speaker 4: I'm going downtown on Capitol Street.
Speaker 3: Downtown to Capitol Street, all right? And what time am I picking you up?
Speaker 4: You could give me like at eleven forty five at night, that'll be good.
Speaker 3: Leven forty five, okay, that forty five minutes and two an hour. You're gonna needleven forty five the next twenty five sally twelve forty five, twelve thirty two okay, good day. Let me see and downtown Capital. What you didn't give an address?
Speaker 4: I don't even know that address. I'm going to to bank bank downtown all right, right?
Speaker 3: Can I ask you something Tony?
Speaker 4: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And I trying to get an your business. You know, we don't ask questions usually, but.
Speaker 4: A bank at night's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be closed. I mean, you're not going to work because I gotta take you back. So you're dropping off to something, to somebody something like that.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I ain't dropping nothing out. I'm picking something up. What I need you to do is just right here. I'm gonna go in there, and I'm gonna be in there probably like about fifteen minutes. But when I come out, man, I need you to have a car running and we need to get out of it.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, you ask me to run you down to a bank at midnight, and you kicking something up at midnight, and I got to be ready to go when you come out.
Speaker 4: Me and my boys when we come out of there, just when we get it, when we get back in the back of the limo, I need you to I need you to put the pedal down, man, and let's get out of there.
Speaker 3: Look here, yong, young young brother. How old are you man?
Speaker 4: I'm twenty four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I speaking. Look at man, it sounds like you in some kind of shady don't.
Speaker 4: Do that, brother, that I don't know. I hon'd on many. You a driver, dog, Your job is to drive. If you pick somebody up, first of all, you ain't gonna be asking nobody where they going, what doing? You're supposed to drive? Let me tell you. What I'm telling you is lad, once we come out the brank drive, drive, let me let me start.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm driving instead of working somewhere else driving because I was ignorant like you at one time. But let me tell you something. But I don't know your business and really don't care at this point in time. I'm not doing no crazy like this here. Brother. Let me tell you something, man. What you need to do is get your young in some type of train, in school or something to find yourself a job. You're gonna go down there in the middle, gonna blow your brains out.
Speaker 4: I ain't really trying to hear all this right here. What I'm trying to do is pay you this. When I'm fifty, you drive me where I'm trying to go if you ain't even back to life.
Speaker 3: I know, brothers, you can't get right now, not even no advice. You need to listen to me. That's what's wrong with you. Jump now, y'all crazy, get rich right off overnight type boy. You need to slow down because they got some you feel me, They got man hold hold.
Speaker 4: Man, hold on what you know? You don't know nothing you don't know. Man needs to know you. Brother, How you gonna be preaching the may dog because I've been there?
Speaker 3: Man, I be's on driving the limo because I've been that young brother. I'm trying to keep you from going there because you won't like it. Look at Sony. I don't know what to tell you at this point. First of all, I'm not doing it, so you can cut that out. Okay. Now, I'm thinking of you and all the other young brothers that do this thumb You watch so many of the movies or something. Brother, you need to get your break because.
Speaker 4: They got a place for you from.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something. They read my off I read it anything my mama told me. They didn't want me to know.
Speaker 4: They cut it out.
Speaker 3: Do you feel me? They looked at me every night when they wanted to had me garbage that I had to eat or die. You ain't ready for that, man, You ain't ready for what think he got your name? You brother, don't know what going on out here. You got it too easy. See now you're talking about going down there robbing the bank. You ain't no bank robber. You don't sound like no fuck with a remo. The way you going, you ain't making nothing because they were blowing your young I ain't about they pay for You don't understand that, and you so ain't ready for no jail?
Speaker 4: Can I say one more thing to you?
Speaker 3: That? Yeah?
Speaker 4: What is it? All I want to do is tell you this that I'm nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show, and your boy Cartdale got me the prank phone call you.
Speaker 3: I don't give it who you are. If you around with them folks downtown, they're gonna blow you. Well, they're gonna give you one hundred years under the jail. Do you not?
Speaker 4: Did you just hear what I just said? Though?
Speaker 3: What you said something about well my partner.
Speaker 4: You know, I no, no, no, no, I said, I'm nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your boy the other another driver, Cordell got me the prank phone.
Speaker 3: Called you and she's telling me, oh, you mean Steve Harvey on the radio. No, man, no, no.
Speaker 4: No, are you seeing his name? See, sir, your boy Cortdell got me the prank phone call you. Man, I'm gonna get that.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get that when you lit my fire man, don't you know that I'm in my fight? Move fight how.
Speaker 4: He said? Big careful, he said, big sing. So he been hes been dying now you didn't some time in there been there? Alright, man, come down, baby, come down, man. I got one more question to ask you. Man, what's the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 3: I won't say nephew tod me, but Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 4: I got your baby, me and your boy. Cordell got you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, I'm gonna get here. If I ever meet you, brother, I owe you want to.
Speaker 2: I think we could have got away with it.
Speaker 1: I really didn't now.
Speaker 2: He old school and he wasn't having it, you know, No, he had some sense and listen, Wow, see I haven't been dying there. I didn't been dying there, young. I see what you're trying to do like then you don't want to go down there.
Speaker 1: Strawberry letter up next. Right after this, you're listening arning show