Speaker 1: Hello everyone. It is teamed to Street Ran Scene and you are listening to Eyes up Here with Transcene from the iHeartRadio Network or where podcast.
Speaker 2: As always, imjoin to find my partner, Chad.
Speaker 3: That's what's up, Chad staring full effect, ready to get Rollmand.
Speaker 2: No, I'm tired.
Speaker 3: I have a bit of a snus confection.
Speaker 1: It's wearing me down. No, I'm really tired. And plus we're recording on a today and mondays I fast and so I'm a little bit hungry, Not hungry, just hungry and I want some food, but you know I can't have it. And I'm happy to report I lost four pounds. Oh four pounds, yes, four pounds. I got off the birth control. They didn't tell me to, but I did because it made me gain It made me gain weight, and no woman wants that in their life. So I got off it. So now I am four pounds later, and I think with the fasting, maybe i'll you know, I.
Speaker 2: Can get to my desired weight of one thirty five.
Speaker 3: In maybe like five years. I keep it up, keep it up.
Speaker 2: I'm keeping it up, you know, But so far, so good. But I'm just tired today.
Speaker 1: Man, I just you know, if I could just sleep through the night, just lay my head down around ten thirty, sleep till seven.
Speaker 2: Wow, what a treat that would be.
Speaker 3: If you're fast and I'm slowing because I did not. I am not fast. In this morning. I think I gained four pounds with breakfast.
Speaker 2: You gained the form that I lost?
Speaker 3: Yes at breakfast?
Speaker 2: Oh well, yeah, you were talking about that French toast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, big hardy French toasts eggs.
Speaker 1: Uh, there's a product on the market by the rock here's I'm plugging them. I don't even know who makes it, but he did an Instagram post maybe a year ago or something about this French toast.
Speaker 2: Have you seen it?
Speaker 1: No, so my husband saw it, and of course he had to buy it, because you know, why not.
Speaker 2: It was like seventy.
Speaker 3: Four dollars for this freaking French French toast.
Speaker 2: I don't know how much it was.
Speaker 1: It was expense Jesus, it was And I don't even You didn't have to like heat it up or anything if you didn't want to. I don't think, although I think it came on ice. We put it in the microwave, whatever we did. It was the most delicious thing I've ever eaten in my life.
Speaker 2: It came with the bread. It was already.
Speaker 1: Made up like whatever was the one it's cinnamon or whatever. It came with this this maple peanut butter maple syrup that had like coconut almond flakes in it. Oh my god, it was so good, like the it was this thick It was like that Briosch thickness breadth. It was one of the most delicious things I've ever put in my mouth.
Speaker 2: Let's just say that.
Speaker 1: I don't even know who makes it, but the Rock uses it for as cheat day and holy hell, it was good, so good. But we ate that like a year ago, and I hollered at my husband for spending so much money on like a treat for one night.
Speaker 2: It's like, are you insane?
Speaker 3: I zoned out for a minute. You were talking about your husband and putting things in your mouth that I've zoned out for.
Speaker 2: You are such a pig.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Yeah, it was really good.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but again, it wasn't like you dip it an egg. You put it, you know, in the pan. It was kind of like it came I think we just microwaved it and then you microwaved the It was a peanut butter maple. Oh my god, it was so good. Now I want some and of course you know I don't have it. Number one and number two them fast thing, so I can't eat a thing, which sucks because you know, and dummy me when I fast.
Speaker 2: You know what I do?
Speaker 1: I watch food videos all day long.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's not good.
Speaker 2: That is the worst.
Speaker 1: But I find myself just watching people eat food, rape food, make.
Speaker 2: Food so dumb. I'm such a dumb human being. Sometimes I don't.
Speaker 3: Understand when does your fast end?
Speaker 2: Tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Tomorrow? Just to go the twenty four hours?
Speaker 1: Four hours?
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I try to do just water and tea and just go, you know, crystal light. I'll allow myself some crystal light just to keep it going. But it's tough, man, especially when you're sleepy. I just I want to I want something to eat. I can't eat anything.
Speaker 2: So I'm doing it.
Speaker 1: I'm doing it because I'm not fasten in Disney. Let me just tell you that that's not happening. We have so many new restaurants on our list that I am so excited to try. And believe me, you'll get a whole recap when the show is just going to be me talking about food. By the way, you can't ready, just letting you know.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that becomes a whole podcast. And the Disney recap, that's a whole show.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sorry, we'll start a little bit of wrestling in.
Speaker 3: Those new listeners. That's that's a whole show.
Speaker 2: And I can't wait it's coming.
Speaker 3: It's barographs of time spent in this park and what what we ate?
Speaker 1: And yeah, so we ordered uh really quickly. We you know, I get shirts for the kids every year new show. We went last week the Kohl's because I usually buy through the internet, you know, their shirts, and this year I just said, now, let's just go in person. Of course, they had like two shirts out. They hardly had any shirts. Everything's online, so it's too late for me to order anything. So we got on Amazon. My son is almost taller than me now and the shirts that.
Speaker 2: We ordered didn't fit them.
Speaker 1: So I think he's eleven and I think he's in an extra large for men for Disney shirts because he's a giant.
Speaker 2: So now I have to find more shirts.
Speaker 1: I have to pack. I have two doctor appointments this week, like there's so much going on, but these kids are growing like weeds. My daughter's taller than me, and now my son's amos taller than me.
Speaker 3: She's very tall, tall, and she's like a model.
Speaker 1: She's tall and slender, beautiful. And then he's like his dad. He's just going to be a powerhouse and he's in the gym lifting. It's incredible how quickly these kids grow.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have to why did the top of those doorways soon? You know?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Oh God? So anyway, let's talk about wrestling. This was a big week for the newly named TNA. Had a pay per view out there in Las Vegas, and from what I read, it was the highest house attendance that they've ever had.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: I think that's what I read. And I saw the pictures and the building looked incredible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, building looked great.
Speaker 1: It looked so good. And again it made me happy for them because I know what it feels like to be that little company that is trying to grow and they're just killing it. They're doing great. They have some well, one huge name that shocked me. I'll be honest with you, Nick Nemeath. That shocked me because I would have bet the house that he was going to aew and then I sat back and I kind of thought about it. You know, I haven't talked to him, so I don't know what his mind frame is, but I know that he is doing a lot of other things. Yes, and TNA is the perfect fit for that kind of lifestyle because you are still represented in the wrestling community, you're still on television, You're still going to get, you know, major appearances.
Speaker 2: And I'm sure they're paying him a.
Speaker 1: Pretty penny because I think they're starting to get better houses, they're doing better, which means you can offer more money to talent, obviously, but he put out a trailer of this crazy zon Apocalypse. He's a one man, which is so brilliant. Could he be dipping his toe into acting and doing the comedy And I feel like this group is the best fit for him because they're not on the road every week. Now. Maybe that'll change, you know, if they get bigger houses and they start to perform more, maybe that'll change in the future. But like right now, they just go what is it like once a month or twice a month, and they just put a bunch of stuff, put it in the can, and then they have it. And these guys are kind of like able to do whatever they want to do with their free time, and that fits perfectly.
Speaker 2: And I get it.
Speaker 1: I get it. And it's a lighter schedule, so much wear and tear on the body, you know. So I was happy for him. I loved, you know, when he went into the crowd and he ripped his shirt off and the TNA shirt was underneath, and that crowd just went that shit crazy. That was such a huge name. I don't think anybody like really thought that he was going to choose TNA, but I think it's a perfect fit for him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree. The location was the Palms in Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yes, beautiful building.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Pearl Concert Theater the okay, yeah, really.
Speaker 1: I mean it looked great the pictures that I saw, it looked great and it was packed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, looked awesome.
Speaker 1: So very very happy for them. Another rumor, and I'm gonna say rumor because that's exactly what it is. People were saying that Mercedes Monette was joining TNA because she was there, But from what I heard, she was there with Bailey just to watch Trinity Russell, right, So, you know, I think with her asking price, I don't know if I don't know if she can get that kind of money from TNA from what I was told, but you know who knows.
Speaker 3: And also too with what Nemath is doing versus what she does. Now, I'll tell you what, just a little bit backwards to go to Nemth and his touring schedule. I'll be doing a convention in a few weeks that he will be appearing at. And honestly, okay, say all right, maybe TNA is not taping that day, so it would have worked, it would have SYNCD up, but AW would be taping that day, right, so that makes sense. It was like, well, how would he kind of work on the AW schedule? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But then before he showed up on TNA last week, I started to see all these international dates that started to get released for him to do all these signings. He's going to Australia, he's going to England, He's doing all these international tours. And I'm like, there's no way he's signing with AW right away if he's going on all these international tours. So then when he showed up on DNA on Saturday night, I was like, all right, that makes perfect sense now that he's going on all these international tours. I don't think Mercedes is going anywhere near TNA because I don't think she's planning on doing anything like he's doing with these international signings and anything like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean the word I'm getting is maybe ae W for her, but who knows. I don't know, And this is taking forever for someone to sign her. To be honest with you, she's been a free agent floating around for months now, so I have no idea where she's gonna end.
Speaker 3: An event in a few weeks that that generally does have some surprises.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's that?
Speaker 3: The Royal rumble?
Speaker 2: The Royal Rumble?
Speaker 1: Oh, okay. The event you're speaking of is are you going to the Baltimore Show?
Speaker 3: Yes, the Baltimore I frigure They what are they calling it now? Megafests or I'll pull it up by the end of the show. We haven't officially it hasn't officially been announced, but you can recording this. But yeah, it's like wrestle megafests or something like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you can plug it towards pugging. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 1: I was asked to do that by two people, two or three people, and I can't do it.
Speaker 2: I always get asked to do stuff when I'm in Disney. Why is that? No, I can't make it.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I'll miss you.
Speaker 2: And thank you very much. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So anyway, that was a treat, you know, seeing seeing him show up there happy for the house.
Speaker 2: And I heard it was a great show.
Speaker 1: People said it was really really good and a lot of people sleep on on TNA and they shouldn't. I don't know if they have a better TV deal or if they're still Are they still on Access?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, see, I don't even know if I get that channel. To be honest with you.
Speaker 3: It's starting to pop up more now people's cable systems than it has in the past, so you might I know I do, and I think I knew I had it on I have Exfinity, but when I had Verizon, it was brand new, and I know I had it on Verizon because it was awesome. They had all these great concerts and it was like it was a really up and coming channel. And then they got New Japan it was even before TNA. Okay, I know I have it now because I think we recently just got it, maybe like six months ago.
Speaker 1: I remember back in the day in the CWU, they used to say, if you don't get ECW on your your cable system, call your provider and demand that they put on ECW. And I'm like, yeah, they're just gonna you know, make a channel.
Speaker 3: Or because of one person.
Speaker 1: Well, they were trying to start a campaign to get people to call their cable companies and ask for ECW to be on their you know, cable channel or whatever they you know, whatever channel they watched. I don't know if it worked or not, but we were trying to we were trying to rally the troops back then.
Speaker 3: You guys rallied the troops a lot. Now let me go back to them one more time in terms of impact. Haha. I didn't mean it like that, but sure. So TNA's history, right, you know, it was always the WWE guy who jumped to TNA, and it was who was going to make the biggest, you know, imprint on their products. Okay, Sting was there. Sting was always the anti WWE guy, and he was always a mainstay with impact as their big star or TNA. You look at Kurt Angle right, or you look at when Christian left WWE went to TNA, and he became a really big name. I would say Kurt Angle probably made the biggest imprint of any of those guys who left WWE and went to TNA and brought the product up. Do you think Nick Nemeth has that ability to make an imprint the likes of a Kurt Angle did in two thousand and six.
Speaker 1: I think so. Everybody associates Nick as Dolph Ziggler right started in OVW was there since he was a kid. There for years and years and years. No one ever thought he was going to leave that company. People thought he was just gonna stay there and retire. That's the you know, the stuff that I always read about him. Also never really given a chance to be that top, top guy, and the work ethic that he had, and we talked about this, it kind of stands for itself. He was one of the guys who was a team player, who would work, who would put people over, who would make people look like a million dollars and.
Speaker 2: Then go on his days off and do the press for WWE.
Speaker 1: And he was just a workhorse for them. So having him leave and go somewhere like TNA, where you know they're going to put a strap on him.
Speaker 2: It's inevitable.
Speaker 1: They're they're gonna make him maybe world heavyweight champion.
Speaker 2: They have to.
Speaker 1: I can't see them not pushing him to the moon. And by the people's reactions, like again, I don't think anybody expected him to be there. So for a company like TNA, I think this is a huge, huge thing for them because again I think everybody thought he was going to AW and would he had gotten lost in the shuffle. In AAW he might have even though we all know he can work rings around half that roster, but they might have, you know, not pushed him to his full potential. I think in TNA he is going to be the guy. He is going to be like the Roman Rings for WWE. Nick Nemath is going to be that for TNA. That's my opinion. That's where I see them. I see them pushing them him to the moon in this company, and he deserves it.
Speaker 2: I think he deserves it. So, you know, he's one years old.
Speaker 1: I don't know how long people are even speculating. And did he even sign a contract? Is he in there on a handshake? Like I didn't see anything that said he signed something with them, but maybe he did, And like we said before, it's usually like a three year deal. But I don't know, you know, what his contract entails or if he even signs something.
Speaker 2: But if they're going to push him.
Speaker 1: To the moon and he has that schedule that he can do what he wants and has the time off and can dip his toe into other interests, I mean, this is like the dream job, you know, I would love That's I said it before. If I could work anywhere, I'd work for DNA.
Speaker 2: Yeah. If I was trying to get back into business right now.
Speaker 1: I'd lobby to work there because you can do so many other things and you're still going to be on television and people are still going to see you and recognize you as a face in wrestling.
Speaker 3: And it also has hybrid of guys you want to manage and guys you did manage.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the point.
Speaker 1: It's just like I can hear all this great stuff about the locker room, and you know how everybody's so personable and everybody gets along. That's what I like, you know, That's what I had in ECW. That's what I would look for in a company. And plus I wouldn't want to be on the road five days a week because that's not something that I can do at this point. And I don't look for everybody listening. I'm not trying to get a job anywhere. Like I'm good right here in my house. I've said that a million times.
Speaker 2: But if I were to.
Speaker 1: Look and try and get back, that's the company I try and lobby for.
Speaker 3: So just my opinion, come on, nothing for the guys you used to manage and the guys you want to manage. Come on, nothing for.
Speaker 2: That nothing, zero zilch.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I mean seriously, I didn't read all the results. Look, there were some really good things on the show criticism by me. There was some really bad things as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what did you watch it?
Speaker 3: I watched a good portion of the stuff that was released online. Obviously I didn't buy the show, but I saw what was released what was bad on their countdown show. So they brought in AJ Francis aka Top Dolla from WWE, who has been really pushing on social media, doing a great job promoting himself since he's been released, going at it with fans and kind of defending himself because I don't know, if you recall, he's the guy that did the tumble over the top rope, you know, the plancha that failed and everybody ripped them apart. He's battled, you know, Jim Cornett in the Twitter Wars, and he's been critiqued to the high heavens for about two years in terms of not having the greatest skills in the world. Right, okay, Well, TNA was bringing him in for a segment with a personality named dj hu Kid Okay, who's a rapper. He's been around for a long time as well. I've heard him for years on Serious XM. He used to pop in on Opie and Anthony and they still think he's on their airwaves somewhere with the Jim and Sam Show. But they did a segment with Joe Hendry on the Hard to Kill pre show that was just god awful, just so bad, just doing some corny comedy video like making fun of AJ Francis and you know, the falling over the rope thing and calling him the cheese It Champion and making fun of his weight, making fun of him failing as a wrestler and failing as a football player. And it's like, come on, like, you're bringing in this guy who I've has a pedigree in WWE as something and you're already tearing him down after I think he did a great job of building himself up for a few months, and they made him look like a joke. But that's just my my critique. It was just bad sports entertainment. That's that's my critique of it.
Speaker 1: So did you see Dana Brooks? She so okay? So I saw a picture of her which she doesn't even doesn't even look like her anymore, like her face is completely transformed. But anyway, I read she's getting a lot of heat because that character is a blatant rip off of Tony Storm.
Speaker 2: Now I didn't see it.
Speaker 1: Did you see her debut?
Speaker 3: I saw the little clip that popped up. Yes, I did. And the critique that I see as well is the same thing that it's very close to that Tony Storm character. But it also reminded me of a character that WWE tried a few years ago for Emma that failed. So it's a little bit of.
Speaker 2: Both explained to me because I didn't see any video like.
Speaker 3: It was just like a glamorous character, like a you know, I don't know, like a starlet style. You know, I don't know if it was the twenties or it's just like a glamorous starlet style Hollywood looking character. But where I'll give her a lot of credit is she's been vilified by fans and the WWE universe forever for not being very good in the ring, and you know, for the little time they gave her, you know, just not being the the greatest superstar that they could have put on television. And you know what, just in two minutes she was on the TNA airwaves, she made an impact. Again, I got to use that word.
Speaker 2: So did she just do a promo?
Speaker 3: I don't know if she did a promo as much as they just showed her in the crowd.
Speaker 1: Oh really Okay, Well.
Speaker 3: But again I could be wrong. I'm only going off of what I saw here online. So if she did a promo, I did not see the full thing. I just saw the hubbub when she when she came out, and everybody lost their their their crap.
Speaker 2: So she got a good reaction.
Speaker 3: Ash By online, everybody went nuts. The character's name is ash By Elegance, says. Ash By Elegance is front row for the Knockouts World Championship. Yeah. I think she just just sitting ringside and elegance.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a boutiquet.
Speaker 3: I'll pull it up so you can see exactly what it looks like. Said, you see.
Speaker 1: Like a black gown with like Ryan Stones on it.
Speaker 2: I saw her from the head up.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, that's that's very much like the Tony Storm look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay. Oh she's just kind of standing there hanging out. Guy behind her drinking a beer at the palm.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, a little little sidekick next do her here, I know who he is, but little fux hawk thing going on, you know. Okay, but again, this also reminds me of this. I think it was Emma. Alina was the character they were trying to reinvent Emma in this like elegant, you know, starlet style character years and years ago. But that looks exactly like Tony Storm.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh that's interesting.
Speaker 1: I was just reading a bunch of comments like blantant rip off of Tony and the fans weren't having it.
Speaker 3: So but let me go back to what I was saying about the bad sports entertainment. Okay, if you're reinventing your company, okay, and yes you do need the comedy. I get it. It's it's how you draw people in. But if you're bringing somebody in and you're you're trying to have a new face on your television, do you think bad sports entertainment is a way to go?
Speaker 4: You know, I don't feel like I would have brought up all of his failures, you know what I mean, Like you're you're trying to make a new TNA.
Speaker 1: Superstar out of this guy that you know, you it worked for WWE for a while and wasn't too successful over there, So I would try and uh, you know, reinvent his character and not bring up his flaws to get him over with the crowd. Like I don't I don't know if this is like going to be a short term deal for him and if he's just in to do a job or whatever, or if he signed a deal. I don't know, But it sounds to me like they're just here.
Speaker 3: It is right here.
Speaker 1: Oh oh this was on the big screen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they did this other pountdown show, so it wasn't on the main pay per view.
Speaker 1: Okay, so one thing, well, they're putting they're putting.
Speaker 2: Uh look you think Joe they're putting him over? Obviously, this is a little draft the baby face, but he's showing it.
Speaker 1: So he's healing them. They're totally healing them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't get it's it's very weird. The war, yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, what's it's significant with the cheese?
Speaker 3: Is no clue?
Speaker 2: Okay, oh my god? Uh yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't understand this ever.
Speaker 2: I don't understand this at all.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's kind of setting them up for failure.
Speaker 3: Right, I mean, like you're gonna a guy like, you know, big dude like that. You know, you're bringing him in, you're making fun of him.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean unless he turns around and just beats the ship out of everybody.
Speaker 2: Who knows?
Speaker 1: But is the crowd going to get behind him when they just made fun of him.
Speaker 2: For ten minutes straight? I don't know what are they going for?
Speaker 1: Who knows? Yeah, very weird. Other than that, though, I mean, strong show.
Speaker 3: I'm ready to watch them. It's become the biggest non AWWWE star in the world.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure that's what's going to happen, and it makes me interested to I have to check to see if I have this channel. I don't know if I do, but if not, then I'm gonna have to look up. I think they put their stuff on YouTube. Yes, also after it's done, so I can always catch up later on on the YouTube.
Speaker 2: But good for them. They deserve it.
Speaker 1: They've been around forever. You know, it's not this isn't a flash in the pan company they started two thousand and two because I was on their first pay per view, so it's been twenty two years.
Speaker 2: In the making. They've been around a long time.
Speaker 1: So kudos to them and the staff and the workers, and I'm happy for them.
Speaker 2: I hope it continues.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they also signed I think I believe they signed that kid Hammerstone who was with MLW him. Yeah, I've seen him, he was on their show. Yeah, big dude. People comparing him to Shane a few years ago because of that look with the blonde air and you know, and the the big physique. They were comparing him to the Shane a little bit. But I think he got I think he got two jacked. He's like he's a monster like Brian. Yeah, he looks like Brian Cage. Now he's so jacked.
Speaker 2: Wow, where is Brian Cage?
Speaker 3: He still a w Yeah exactly. But when somebody has to say that for a talent like Brian Crazy.
Speaker 1: I know, I know. Oh well, well, good for them.
Speaker 2: I'm glad for them.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to catch up and again, shouldn't sleep on TNA.
Speaker 3: Wrestling's been a huge thing right now. You know, we've got this Royal Rumble season, the WrestleMania buzz. You know, it's it's everywhere you turn around, it's something wrestling, wrestling, wrestling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're we're just trying to get our weekend together for Russell Khan. Still getting calls. Are you booked?
Speaker 2: Can I book you?
Speaker 1: God, dude, we're a couple of months out where we've been booked. We were booked the day after Russell kN ended in California.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, that's great. You can't. I mean to me, that's like, that's that's the measure of not just the event itself, but it goes to show you, like what Philadelphia and ECW mean to each other, you know what I mean. Like that's when it when when when a city can just solicit elicit somebody to be like, hey we gotta go grab blah blah blah. Now, yeah, that's incredible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a special time for ECW. This year for sure, and everybody is trying to get partnered up with the vendor. And I think most of us are, you know, I think most of us are booked already, so it's going to be good. And you know, a lot of us are trying to get together and like do a dinner just for you know, just private dinner for us, just to hang out and have a couple of drinks. But it's it's hard because there's so so many events going on, you know, that whole weekend, and people are trying to get booked and make extra money and stuff.
Speaker 2: So it's going to be a busy one.
Speaker 1: I mean, we're we're signing Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and then Friday we have to leave and go over to the arena and sign over there for the other half of the day and then do that Battleground tribute to the Extreme two show that night. So Friday is going to be jam passed. So maybe, I don't know, maybe Saturday night we'll have a chance to just hang out and relax.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 3: Did you guys need me to carry the flag that night? For you guys? Flag you need a flag bearer, flag, you need a franchise flag bearer. You never asked me, but I mean, I volunteer my services.
Speaker 2: Well, we don't have a flag, so if you want.
Speaker 3: To carry a flag to the ring. They didn't know.
Speaker 1: Team TAZ had a Oh that was right.
Speaker 3: I forgot, I got my I don't know, I know, I got an interesting one for you. Have you seen this stuff about the the Vince mcman Netflix documentary, So remember how it's been talked about for years. It was supposed to be this vincment Man Netflix documentary. You know it was going to be involving him. Then it wasn't going to be involving him, that it was about the scandals, and it wasn't about the scandals. Well apparently, Uh, it's about everything.
Speaker 1: They're putting everything in it.
Speaker 3: It's about everything.
Speaker 1: It's so is he involved in the creative process. He's involved, and he's letting them put the negative aspects of his life into this doc.
Speaker 3: So, according to one of your favorites out there, Dave.
Speaker 2: Meltzer, negative five stars.
Speaker 3: It's covering the whole life of vincick Man and Meltzer was actually asked to be in it. It said, I've been I've been asked about every single subject that you can think of regarding vincick Man from childhood to last week practically covered everything.
Speaker 2: Does Stateker know about his childhood?
Speaker 3: The series when it started, and the series when it started and how it's ended are completely different. When it started, it was just Vince McMahon the owner of the company, and now it's not the owner of the company. And there's all the reasons that he's not the owner of the company, the payoffs, all the stuff that happened, the years, the many years that went into the documentary before, all the stuff that happened. So it's anything that's how he got the company, all the good stuff, all the bad stuff, and the recent stuff.
Speaker 1: I would like to, Uh, we're gonna have to watch that and do a recap. That sounds interesting. That sounds like a dark side of the Ring episode, to be honest with.
Speaker 3: You, Yeah, there's so many things I want, Like I always think about with Vince, like does he remember certain guys, not even certain moments, like certain guys, like he's so far removed from these certain eras, Like does he remember certain personalities? You know, like he's he he's seen thousands and thousands and thousands of wrestlers come through his his stable.
Speaker 1: I can't understand why he would let them show him in a negative light.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 3: What's he gotta lose?
Speaker 2: I mean, his dignity.
Speaker 3: Said seventy eight, He's been dragged through the like old WWE.
Speaker 1: You know he's a very dollar Is there a dollar amount involved in this? He's got to be getting paid here?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, this was years ago that they made this deal.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but to incorporate all the all the negative stuff, I would say, I want to pay Bump. You're gonna talk about me like that, You gotta pay me more, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I'm sure there's probably been negotiations and renegotiations handel.
Speaker 2: People love a good scandal.
Speaker 3: Along the way, But you know, I mean, this is something that you can think about the steroid scandal, the ring Boy scandal, you know, the bend Lois stuff. I mean, if they're gonna touch on every single thing.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be an eight part documentary. It's gonna be like eight hours long. There's no way they're doing this in an hour.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, hell no.
Speaker 1: I mean how did they cover everything?
Speaker 3: Did you bring the briefcase of cash to the Jimmy snook A, you know, arrest, like discuss if that's the kind of stuff they're going to talk about, Like this could be the biggest disgrace like expose wrestling piece in the history of mankind.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. I'm curious.
Speaker 1: How long is this gonna take to get done? They have they started production on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're working on it, so I wonder if it's going to be out this year.
Speaker 1: He says.
Speaker 3: Today, I went to Los Angeles to do a Netflix taping about Vince mcmn I guess what I can say, because I'm not supposed to say much about it, is the Netflix series is going to be out sooner than you think. It's a big freaking deal. They've interviewed all kinds of people. I was told the most interesting person they've interviewed is Vince McMahon.
Speaker 2: Of course he is.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't he be. It's about him, for God's sakes, How honest do you think he's going to be in this?
Speaker 3: What kind of events do we get to it?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Are making me want to see it? I'm actually I'm excited about this. I had no idea they were pursuing this. I thought he was going to try and cover up everything, but apparently he's going to be open and honest. That's intriguing to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to watch it.
Speaker 3: Does he have the mustache or does he not have Oh.
Speaker 1: God, he's going to have the mustache. I hate that mustache. I'm sorry, that pencil mustache. I can't. Wow.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, if you hear any more about it, let me know because it's going on plex.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna call you during your vacation.
Speaker 1: Oh god, no, you can text me everything.
Speaker 3: No, stop dumboate to the Caribbean, everything that you're doing, because you need to hear this.
Speaker 2: I need to. Yeah. Well I could always watch it when we come back from the parks. I have an.
Speaker 1: iPad, so I would be able to watch it, you know, before bed.
Speaker 2: But oh wow, that's interesting. I want to know how much he's getting paid because I'm Newsy like that.
Speaker 3: Ten hundred billion dollars.
Speaker 2: Wow, man, amazing.
Speaker 1: I would have told my oil in the chest story if they would have paid me for that.
Speaker 3: Hey, there's still time.
Speaker 2: I've told it like forty two times.
Speaker 3: Alrighty at at tweet Netflix.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, you forgot about one story that will make this go over at the top. Well, you know, good for him, make your money. I wonder what he's going to do with all his money when he croaks. You think he'll leave it to his children, grandkids?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 3: I think he would leave some. I think the grandkids are going to have a nice Declenn McMahon is going to be in for quite the payday.
Speaker 1: The one is he the one that's playing sports, the football, that's the that's Shane's son, who looks exactly like like Shane. I love Shane. I love me some Shane mcman Well, good for Evince. Keep making that money. The rich get richer, as they say so. But I'm definitely going to watch that. So we'll definitely have to do something either a podcast or YouTube on it once it comes out, because everybody wants my two cents, you know, everybody wants my take on everything.
Speaker 3: I mean, we're on the edge of our seat for your take on him.
Speaker 2: What are you write?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about? So, I mean there's again, there's just there's so much to kind of check out out. There's there's a lot of stuff. There's a lot of stuff out there. Matt Riddle, you know he did it. Signed by Superstars Virtual right after you.
Speaker 1: I saw that and people were pulling quotes from him. He was telling some dirt. The last one I read was I don't know if this was from a Rob's thing or he did another interview, but he had said that he was on the verge of making one million dollars a year. He was currently at seven hundred and fifty thousand in his current Oh yeah, I just read that and I was just like, really, that's amazing. So if he would have resigned, he would have got a million dollar contract. Wow, according to him. And again I don't know who he talked to. I don't know if that was during the show or he did another another interview, but I was just like, they paid him that much money. Never would have expected it. Nothing against him, but that's like top guy money, a million a year. It's pretty good.
Speaker 3: So you want to hear what he's what he said in this this is great. So he talks about how when he was on the indies and he's doing interviews, he talked a lot of shit about brock Lesnar. Right, So he met brock Lesnar at the Royal Rumble in twenty twenty, and he says, so I met the Royal Rumble, my first time on the main roster. I'm super stoked and I see Brock Lesnar who walks next to me, and I'm like, what's up, dude. Then all of a sudden, his security guard, who I'm good friends with now came up hind Us and he goes, you need help with this, and I'm like what. And then Brock grasped me by the neck and he didn't like rag doll me, but he grabbed me by my neck and proceeded to tell me he would never we would never work together, and to keep my mouth shut.
Speaker 2: Everybody's listening, and then.
Speaker 3: Said he was apparently slated to like win the Royal Rumble at one point, and that Brock came in at that Royal Rumble and they I saw the clip Brock comes in the Royal Rumble, picks up Riddle and just eliminate eliminated for two seconds like a like a bomb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, why was he talking smack about him? Just didn't like him.
Speaker 3: He figured he was never going to go to w W E, so we just talked shit about him.
Speaker 2: And you never know who you're going to cross paths within this business.
Speaker 1: You need to always mind your p's and q's, and he learned the hard way, I suppose.
Speaker 3: I mean, I remember interviewing him when he was on the Indies, and he is a good get because you know, he had the UFC background and he was a guy who was transitioning from UFC to to wrestling. So your big question for Matt Riddle was what's harder? MMA are pro wrestling? And every single mm A guy says pro wrestling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's that's what I hear. I'm gonna be doing a show with him in March in I think Ohio. He's wrestling rv D on the show, so that would be fun. Yeah, that should be a good one. But I've never met him, so you know, hopefully he doesn't big league me. I hate when I get big lead. I hate that.
Speaker 3: I can see, I can see why.
Speaker 1: I just it's just like, just be nice and shake somebody's hand and don't be a dick, you know what I mean. Like I I can't stand when people big league me because I don't do it to anybody. I always say and then I say my name, I know who you are. I hate that too. It's like, okay, well I'm just trying to be nice. Maybe you don't know who I am, Like, please, I know who you are. You don't have to tell me who you are.
Speaker 3: Now you you are you? I love you do it right. I watched you. You know it shows you do that to anybody who's around you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You you have the etiquette and it's that's how that's how you do it. You know that old school that's a lost art really is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we we went into that on other shows. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna hide myself up again, but you know, I just want to go and have a big time and you know, make some money, have fun with friends. That's what I'm looking forward to. But talk about your your appearance.
Speaker 2: What's going on in Baltimore? Who are you taking?
Speaker 3: So I'll be working with my good buddy Kevin Thorne, Oh okay, and another you know, it's so a good friend of mine as h it's really his, it's his table. He's having me come and kind of oversea to help. But we're having Kevin come in to sign because his son is a little guy maybe eight years old, and his son is basically vending. At the MCW fan Jam on February fourth at the MCW or the r J. Meyer Arena in Joppa, Maryland because the kid wants to pay for his WrestleMania tickets. Okay, so he's like selling his like stuff, like he sells like his restaurant. No, no, no, the my my buddy like his my my guy.
Speaker 2: That the guy I met at the other show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you met him in Virginia Beach.
Speaker 1: Yes, I met.
Speaker 2: I met both him and his son.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, so yeah, okay, So Kevin's signing for this group here at the MCW. Fan Jam Riddles on that show, as well as Nick Nemeath.
Speaker 1: So there's a lot of people a blue meanies on that show. I would have taken the booking if I was home, you know, I would have did it. But you know I'll be at the happiest place on earth.
Speaker 3: So Alberto del Rio, Lex Luger, Jimmy Hart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot of names.
Speaker 3: And Kevin Thorne, who will also be mcdovitt. Yes, it's right, Yeah, I remember his name. I haven't worked I haven't worked with MCW in many, many years. When I used to work with an indy in West Virginia. The talent with that indye used to cross over with MCW all the time, so I would be more close associated with MCW. But I also got one Glenn Jacob's book at one of their big shows, so I used to hang around the MCW backstage area quite often twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen times.
Speaker 1: But well, speaking of West Virginia, I just took a booking for the bash at Beckley.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's four three, I don't know what number it.
Speaker 3: Is, but it's I think it's four.
Speaker 1: I think it's four, Okay, So I'm gonna be going there, hopefully this year it pans out. Because I was booked for the other one. I couldn't get a flight to West Virginia. Apparently it's hard to get into the town that I have to go to. So I told them, well, this time, we're flying in the day before and we're going to investigate these flights early so I don't go through what I did the last time, because remember I cried.
Speaker 2: When I, yeah, it canceled my flight. I just cried.
Speaker 1: I put so much money into that show, Like I bought a dress, I bought shoes. I just I bought thirty dollars lashes, like I bought so many things and couldn't even go. Still have to dress. Maybe I'll try it on.
Speaker 2: And see if it still fits.
Speaker 1: But yeah, just got booked for that last week and I'll be working with I believe, Shane and Brian Myers.
Speaker 3: Oh nice, the tag and.
Speaker 1: I think I'm against Gary Damarn's tag team. And I told Gary on the phone, well, me and you we have spot. We'll just sit there and sip some moonshine at ringside. He says, oh, you gotta do something to me. I said, I'll think of something, buddy, we'll do something together.
Speaker 3: Think I'm thinking a nutshot. Maybe let's go for the other.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I would love to cat fight him. That would be hilarious, but I think with my stomach.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought your cat fighting days were over.
Speaker 1: They are, but come on, how funny would it be with Gary?
Speaker 3: That would be pretty funny.
Speaker 1: That would be hilarious. So me, I don't know. Maybe I can work something out. We'll see, but yeah, that's coming up. So but I would have done Baltimore if I was home.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, I know, I mean I even called you because.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody had called me right before you, and I was like, oh, sorry about that.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Yeah, I know, like every year, I never take bookings in January and you know February, I take them after I get home. So February tenth is my next booking and it'll be at the Wrestling Universe, right, thank you in Queens, New York two to five pm. I believe it's myself, Sandman, Todd Gordon, maybe just Incredibles in my time slot and I think RVD is there all day, so we're from two to five. So that's my next booking, is February tenth, and I'll have the information on my Twitter and ig or X should say X it's not Twitter anymore, but that's the next big one.
Speaker 2: It's the big one, big.
Speaker 3: Shoe, really big shoe.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, and let me.
Speaker 1: Just plug something real quick. The YouTube's so, we just put up a video that I think is fantastic and people are sleeping on it and they shouldn't. If you have not checked out the channel, go on over to ecwdver Francine on YouTube and click. I forget the title of it, but it has to do with my long lost WWF commercial and it is, by far, I think one of the best videos we've ever put out because it's just so random and it contains random facts and random people, and it does contain one since Vince McMahon. Do you think he'll talk about that in this doc.
Speaker 3: Groomer Is there's a chapter all about it?
Speaker 1: Oh doubt that night.
Speaker 2: Well, that's gonna be amazing.
Speaker 1: Curiously, if you have not seen that video, it's a lot of fun and it's a topic that a lot of people don't know happened. And the commercial is in the video. So I would just employ you to go check it out and watch it and leave us a comment, and then if you haven't subscribed, please go ahead and subscribe because we're growing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right now. It's definitely one people are sleeping on. If you're a rare enthusiast of wrestling lost media, this is one of those things. I mean, it's one of the I go out and look for like old dark matches, right, I try to find old production pieces that I've never been seen before. This is that this is something that's never been seen before, starring somebody in the business before they were in the business. Yeah, how can you beat that?
Speaker 1: I was, like, I think I was nineteen pushing twenty years old and it's WWF. It's not even WWE, it's old school WWF. Guys at this party and just go. I don't want to say too much, just go over and watch it because it's a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: Advanced and also, you know, I mean to grab a membership as well. Check out some of the older content we've got on there as well as you know, full video episodes of this podcast that get uploaded to the membership tab as well. And I mean, even if you haven't just subscribed to the free portion of the YouTube page, I mean, there's just so many videos to choose from past, present, and then beyond. Who knows what we'll put up next.
Speaker 1: True. Okay, So where can people find you if they want to?
Speaker 2: If they want to find you, where can.
Speaker 3: They if you choose so humbly to find me? It's at Chad E and B on Twitter, and my website is Ibexclusives dot com.
Speaker 1: And if you want to find me across the born on social media, you can find me at ECW Diva Francine.
Speaker 2: I hope you're staying safe.
Speaker 1: I hope you are staying healthy, and most of all, I hope you are staying in the extreme
Speaker 3: Were ver