Speaker 1: Welcome to Bill and Juliana the podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey everyone, welcome to the podcast. So we on this podcast ask a lot of other people questions. Some are funny, some are awkward. Some of the questions we're all afraid to ask, but we asked those questions, and today we thought we would try something different. Over the years, you guys have asked us a lot of questions. So we're going to turn the tables a little bit and we are going to take some questions out of a bowl. Here.
Speaker 1: We have a dual.
Speaker 2: It's very professional. We have a bowl and we see there's questions in there. Bill's already getting started. So here we go Bill, Bill, are you ready? But Bill, before we start, Yes, I think we have to decide how honest are we going to be?
Speaker 1: Like percent I believe in complete honesty, total honess.
Speaker 2: Those hips don't lie, those hips don't Okay, all right, let's do it.
Speaker 1: All right, Ready, here we go.
Speaker 2: Who wants to start.
Speaker 1: I'm going to pull the first question and I will ask you, Okay, what's the biggest fight you've ever had.
Speaker 2: With you or like in life? Seventh grade? I had a fist fight in eighth grade.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I think is it.
Speaker 2: Eighth grade or ninth grade?
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, was handcuffed the old boyfriend Bill and then locked him in.
Speaker 2: He deserved it.
Speaker 1: I don't know the biggest fight we've ever had. That's a good one, Okay. It was like when we first got married and we were trying to decide whose house we were going to go do for Thanksgiving. Oh and I think that kind of stirreed up a little bit. If that's when I went to a movie by myself.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's what that fight was about, what house to go to thanks thanks So weird that we thought about that. Who won?
Speaker 1: Probably you? You're always right? Stop?
Speaker 2: But now we always go to Bill's family's house more than mine.
Speaker 1: Don't you feel like my family's one of your relative Your brother lives in Italy, sister lives in California, your mom and dad live in DC. So it's just we go to your house. I have every family member that lives within twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: You're right, so it's not personal, it's logistic. I think it's just so yeah, that was a big fight. I totally remember. We were living on Ocean Avenue in Santa Monica, in that apartment and we weren't talking and then Bill came home and from the movie he went by himself. You know it's bad when you go to a movie.
Speaker 1: By yourself because your first time I've ever done that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I wouldn't you know, the significant other won't go. And I remember you came in and I was like looking out the window, like at the ocean, all like mad, and you go, so you're just not going to talk to me, and I wouldn't answer, and you asked a few things and then I didn't say anything, and you go, well, you're gonna have to start talking to me because you're stuck with me the rest of your life. You don't seem bad about that.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's just fact. I mean it was pointless. You know you're gonna it's you're not going to break up a marriage over something that's silly. No, I was like, why hold the grudge? Why just move on?
Speaker 2: But Bill saying those words you're stuck with me the rest of your life have always resonated with me, And now here we are twenty years later, and I always feel like, no matter how crazy things get, we'll always work it out. Like even right now, I'm not gonna lie. Things are tense in our household. We're going through some shit. But you know what a little bit I can tell your face now I'm a little mad at her today. Now you're like twenty years and you're thinking, maybe I'm going to take those words back. No not, are you sworre to God?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I swear to God.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's just been hard lately.
Speaker 1: I think you work, you know, that's part of life. You have different seasons and things ebb and flow, And anyone who says it's perfect twenty four seven, three sixty five, they're lying, Yeah, that's not reality. You know, you don't, you know, with kids and just things sometimes get out of whack, you know, And I think that's that's life. You know, that's how ninety nine point ninety nine nine percent of the people live, you know. Yeah, so I think you just got to you got to power on to communicate.
Speaker 2: Now, you're right, and we'll get through it. Bill and I are going.
Speaker 1: We need to open up about that.
Speaker 2: Well, it's external stuff that okay, But it's also like I think I'm like annoying you a lot lately because you're like, okay, well, I.
Speaker 1: Think an episode we want to go into therapy. Here we don't have to dive in. Ready, next question, what's the one thing you wish the other person would stop doing? Wow? How random is that? Uh, I'm happy to start.
Speaker 2: I'm de ceased right now. Wait, this has to do with why we're not getting along right now? It's just a random question, of course, So what is it? It's not This is not a foul lands, This is not related to what we're just on.
Speaker 1: These are all questions that listeners that I think you are a bit of a micromanager.
Speaker 2: It's better than narcissism.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I thought you're gonna say that, but I think you know I'm a very high functioning person. Go ahead, you treat me as if you know I just got off the.
Speaker 2: Wait start over. You're a high functioning person.
Speaker 1: And I think I don't require micromanagement. I built before I met you. You know I don't need to go into this. No, go, please do. But you know I built multiple companies, I've had a fair amount of success, and now you even hanging a picture. You're there watching me critiquing, and I think it's like the reason I'm an entrepreneur is because I don't like to be micromanaged and told what to do, and you just have to give a litany. And I noticed with the crew you give very detailed instructions for people, like all right.
Speaker 2: This is what to Brianna and Ava.
Speaker 1: I you got to let people be creative and let them kind of we'll get into that later.
Speaker 2: Briana scale of ten. How much do I micro manage you? And be totally honest?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, thank you.
Speaker 2: I really don't. I don't need to micro manage.
Speaker 1: Who gave the holiday bonuses this last year?
Speaker 2: Okay, what's the number, Brianna? She doesn't think I do seven. That's I for someone who doesn't microman accurate. Okay, so this holiday it's going to be good for you, Brianna.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Brianna.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, next one? Or what would you like to do differently? Sorry? Wait, you're so right.
Speaker 2: Something this morning happened. You were doing something and I was literally standing over you. You were sitting down. I was like looking down and I thought to myself, back away from him, like stop micromanaging. I can't remember what I got to get off your tip? What was I on your tip?
Speaker 1: I can't even I can't even imagine it was everything.
Speaker 2: Something you were like looking at and I was like all annoying telling you how to do it. It was something so stupid and I don't even think. Okay, I'm sorry, Bill, I'm going to stop that. I'm going to stop micro never I've apologized in my life frequently.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, my question, no, No, what do you want me to do differently?
Speaker 2: Oh? What do I want you to do differently?
Speaker 1: Okay? Let me think about that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I would like you to be less like urgent stressful about sirlings that come up. Oh oh oh see, I couldn't eve finish my sens because you know that this happens.
Speaker 1: Well, we were we were half an hour late. I'm like, we got to go, we got to go, and you're on the phone talking to your sister about something that's happening in a month and a half. So like we have the whole team in LA, We've got everyone waiting for us. So yeah, I am a little I find it disrespectful to be thirty minutes late and you're talking about something that could wait till later today to talk about. So personally, it reflects me when we're both late, because then I look like, you know, their time isn't as important as mine.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm not making excuses. We would have been ten minutes late, which is still not acceptable, but better than thirty minutes late if we hadn't run into a couple of old friends on the street. Two different groups we saw, and it wasn't the type of friends that you can be like, oh my god, like we're so late to something, we'll see you later.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: One person is a family we used to be friends with that we've been seen in years. They now live in Nashville. And then the other one was my hairstylist, and of course I got you know, we always got to chat for a few minutes, but I did try to cut that one short, and you actually said we got to go. So, yes, that was my bad. You're right, and I was talking to my sister. Sorry, okay, next question, Sorry, team.
Speaker 1: Okay, you ready? Yes? Did Bill pursue you or did you pursue Bill?
Speaker 2: Do we want the truth here? I definitely pursued Bill. I definitely pursued Bill. I watched Bill on that first season of the Apprentice like a hawk, and I used my job at E News to go interview Bill. There were other people maybe that could have well, definitely there were other reporters. I could have done the interview, and I was like, no, no, I got to do this.
Speaker 1: I've been married Jason Kennedy, Yes, you could have been.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry to the girls who are well back then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, there weren't.
Speaker 1: You and Jason and Ryan.
Speaker 2: I know, it's a lot of guys. And so I said to Maureen Heaton, God rest her soul. Remember Maureen. Maureen was our assignment editor at the news for years. She was the most amazing, like literally kept that newsroom running.
Speaker 1: Mate.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it was a huge factor in the successive E News, especially the glory years back then. That was Maureen. She was an amazing She ran the whole newsroom. And unfortunately she died young of cancer, which was devastating. But Maureen loved you too, and she and I loved The Apprentice and we loved you. We had the same tasting guys, Maureen and I truly. And so she goes, I go, Marina, you know Bill Ransick, just when the Apprentice, I think I should go interview him. I'm a fan of the show. And she goes, I think he's cute too, and she said, go get him. G and that was it. Yeah, and so she and I used to joke when we got together that she made it happen because she gave me that assignment. But anyway, so yes, to answer the story, to answer this question, I definitely pursued you because you did not know he News right or were you lying back then?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not the demographic of he News.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you didn't know, right, I did not know, and you weren't like into me, to be honest, like, yeah, I was trying to meet you a few times and you weren't really into it.
Speaker 1: I was pretty big. No, I was just busy. Yeah, like it was a little chaotic.
Speaker 2: You're busy being like an overnight celebrity.
Speaker 1: I guess. I mean it was a little chaotic you were.
Speaker 2: I mean when you won the Apprentice literally went from like being a total unknown to Jay Leno to like doing it J Show, the Tonight Show, Yeah, Tonight Show, and then you did that next morning? Didn't you do the Today Show?
Speaker 1: At first? I did the Today Show with Katie Kurrk, and then I got rushed out of the Today Show in New York and got on a plane and flew to l A to do Jay Leno that night the show, the Tonight Show.
Speaker 2: It's so crazy, It isn't that wild?
Speaker 1: Little Larry King everything? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, Ellen, who was traveling with you during all this?
Speaker 1: Nobody, your sister, nobody. I was all by myself.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: There was a great publicist from NBC, him Jim Dowd. He passed away. Gosh, this is terrible. He was way too young, but he he would sometimes go with me. And then when I landed in LA, there was a great girl and Carrie Simon's who's now on her own, and she met me at the airport and took me around LA and so it's pr and I was not a good dresser, and she's like she worked out a deal with Georgia Rmani and I went and she took me to Georgia Rmani to get suits for me because I didn't, you know, I was wearing stuff, you know, just basic.
Speaker 2: Like from like big and tall or whatever. Well I mean sorryhouse shortened port. Yeah, I'm not saying you're bigger tall, you are tall.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So then she got me like dialed in with clothes because I didn't have any like really hot, like nice suits, you know. So it was funny. Oh she was really nice. Cool.
Speaker 2: You went to ARMANI like and got like cool closing.
Speaker 1: I ever bought it. I didn't even buy it. They gifted it to me. First time ever had a nice suit my whole life. Wow. Yeah, I was thirty two years old. Not crazy.
Speaker 2: It's like that was like the start of big reality competition shows. It was Apprentice and Survivor for all the kids out there, the youngsters back in the early two d on Amazon. Yeah, the whole season of the Apprentice, but it was all about Apprentice and Survivor. Those were the two big shows CBS with Survivor. NBC was Apprentice. They were the two huge shows and literally millions and like like tens of millions.
Speaker 1: People a week, what twenty five million viewers a week? Oh week, yeah, every night.
Speaker 2: It was so different back then, and.
Speaker 1: That was before you had like Instagram and Twitter and any of you know. It was like way way before. Yeah, people dialed in.
Speaker 2: Those days are gone. Now podcasts are the new reality shows than.
Speaker 1: It's right, all right. Next question, have you ever been jealous of someone the other person worked with?
Speaker 2: Great question, America.
Speaker 1: I worked with Lisa Gibbons for many years. Love her America. Now, I don't think I love lady. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I was not jealous of her because I love her so much. No, and I'm also not really I was very jealous younger in life. I was a jealous girl, like crazy crap, like you know, like lipstick on the like front windshield, or like.
Speaker 1: Basic instinct, like a rabbit boiling in the kitchen pot.
Speaker 2: I didn't do that, but yes, everything, but wow, And so I was crazy growing up. I was very jealous and had like those tumultuous relationships. But then we met and then everything went away. I swear to God because I'm so confident and secure in our relationship. So I can't. If I think of anyone, I will let you know, because you know I would tell you. I really can't think of anyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me, neither. I mean who Ryan Seacrest and Jason Kennedy. No, I've never been jealous.
Speaker 2: You've never been jealous of Brian's secret, never, never of our working relationship now zero. Jason Kennedy. No, you know I'm really close to Jason Kennedy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, because he's like a brother. He's like a brother, and okay, and he's younger. He waited until he was married. I respect it. I mean, of course, totally respect what he did.
Speaker 2: Jason's the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love him. He's like a little brother to me.
Speaker 2: Love him anyone else. So hold on, there's got to be hold on.
Speaker 1: With all the people you worked with.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Okay, Riddy, I'm going to know people. I did host Miss Universe with a Jonas brother.
Speaker 1: That no jealousy, Nick?
Speaker 2: How are you not jealous of Nick Jonas? Everyone's jealous of if he's a guy, if they're a guy.
Speaker 1: Look even the girls, right, girls? How could you I hosted?
Speaker 2: I spent days and nights with the Jonas brother one Jonas brother.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I didn't. I'm not that familiar with them. I know that they're singers, but like, not knights. Am I that old? Huh?
Speaker 2: Not nights? I mean meaning like we wrapped it nine pm, not nights. But but we hosted the Universe pageants and Miss USA together. You know, it's very funny. I actually became friendly with Olivia Coppo through that whole process because she won Miss USA and then she went on to be Miss Universe.
Speaker 1: Which is a different athlete.
Speaker 2: Yes she is, and she's so lovely and she's the sweetest as we call him the biz I'm sorry, Christian McCaffrey, Oh got it.
Speaker 1: And we ran into them down in Mexico and Duke got to hang out with Christian McCaffrey. She brought Duke over to the table, so sweet, and it was all the guys from the forty nine ers at the table and my Duke, our son was in heaven.
Speaker 2: So cool. And that was all because of her. She's the sweetest and so she's amazing. And when she won Miss USA and then she went on to do Miss Universe and so we became friends back then. So anyway, what was the question?
Speaker 1: Have either of you ever been jealous of someone you've worked with?
Speaker 2: Okay, so you were never jealous of Vermiss.
Speaker 1: Have you ever pretended to like something the other person bought or made you? Oh, I've pretended like the rare occasion you've cooked. I've pretended to like the meal. But I don't think that's your strong suit and you admit.
Speaker 2: That that's true. Yeah, terrible cook. But you've been a good gift giver.
Speaker 1: I take that. Yeah, you hate my gifts. Well, one Christmas you got me an I pod which was very in style, back then. It was great. It was an Apple iPod. And then I took it out of the box and I flipped it over and it said Happy Holidays from E. So you regifted a gift that E gave you because it was it was engraved on the back of the I pod. It's pods, right, they were all iPods. Yeah, so that was kind of an interesting gift.
Speaker 2: You could look at it as a regift and that's offensive, or you could look at it as I saved our family money by not true dipping into the old bank and you wanted an iPod, so why buy you a new one? And I did not know E engraved or Christmas? Thanks E?
Speaker 1: Have I gotten you anything you didn't like?
Speaker 2: No, you're a very good gift giver. And you know I always like you. You'll go, Honey, Mother's Day's coming up, what do you want? And I'll go nothing, Bill, Bill, I promise, I want nothing. I want nothing. I want nothing, And I literally think to myself and I sort of got I think to myself, I really want nothing, and there's nothing I want out there right now. And then you somehow build just shows up with the bag from Gucci or somewhere and then I go, I don't want anything from Gucci, And then I open it and I go, I love these shoes. I want these shoes so badly. It's like crazy, how you can do that. I love all your gifts.
Speaker 1: Thanks, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: So no, I promise, no, there's nothing you've given me I didn't like.
Speaker 1: Okay, you ready? If if we asked your friends who's harder to live with, what would they say?
Speaker 2: One? I mean I love you, and don't get offended. But I've asked my friends this question and they've actually volunteered this information. You. I love you, but you are harder to live within me for sure, because I'm so chill and you're like very like everything has to be perfect in the house, and it's a lot of pressure. Like I can't have everything perfect perfect to be honest.
Speaker 1: No, I just I like things. I like neatness. I think we have different definitions of cleanliness. We do well.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say cleanliness organization. Maybe cleanliness sounds like my body is a wonderland like that. I don't clean my mind.
Speaker 1: No, I don't mean that. I mean like I like I like a neat house, like I don't like to leave dishes in the sink all night long. That bothers me, you know, right, So there's certain things that's just how I was raised. So I don't think it's a good thing or a bad thing. Is there a trip over your shoes sometimes? Like you just leave shoes anywhere and it's like in the middle of the night, I get up and you've got shoes in the middle of our bathroom that like you don't put you just kick your shoes off.
Speaker 2: Like about did you notice yesterday on the way to the bathroom I had a dog stroller I did in the doorway, Yeah, if our bathroom upstairs.
Speaker 1: Like no, I noticed it? Yeah, sorry, a little odd.
Speaker 2: And I had to move it out of the way last night in case. I was like, but I thought about you. I thought, you know what, let me move it out of the way because in the dark, this could be a problem.
Speaker 1: Thank you. That's a very kind of.
Speaker 2: Dog stroller outside of our bedroom door.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, but he likes to be in the stroller. Now, he just likes to sleep in the stroller. So I bring it up to the bedroom. Now, Okay, Bill's one of these guys will like walk into the house and he'll go and he'll like look over at like the kitchen counter, and there's always like an area of everyone's kitchen counter that's got some piles of stuff. And he'll go, are we yes?
Speaker 1: Is that ever gonna?
Speaker 2: We ever gonna? And I go, we are me, Bill, because it sounds like my stuff you want me to clean.
Speaker 1: I don't want to put your stuff away, and then you don't know where it is. So it's duke stuff too though. Yeah, but I'm just trying to give a gentle like reminder, like, yeah, you know, we have a lot of cluttered house. It's just you know, it's not it's not healthy.
Speaker 2: So I want to give some advice to everyone out there real quick when this happens with your significant other. So someone gave me great advice, or they give us great It was actually my gynocologist, Oh you remember doctor. We're going to have him on the show soon. But he he's like he's literally a gynecologist slash marriage counselor not that I mean, we don't even ask him for counseling, but he loves to give counseling advice.
Speaker 1: He's been around a long time, he has.
Speaker 2: And he's amazing He's a legend in Chicago, so Bacha. Anyways, Elias said to us, he goes, Bill, stop asking Juliana to pick stuff up and to put stuff away. That is not her job. Stop asking her to do that. He's that's how he yells at people. Right, And Bill stopped asking me, do you remember this? You go, you don't have to put it away? And guess what did I remember this? This happened like two months ago. Remember what happened when you came I put it away? It's psychology. It's like it's like you got to like tap into the person's like weirdness.
Speaker 1: You feel like, I think the older you get because when we got first got together, you were you had you were organized. You were at a neat house and like a neat apartment, so you knew what you were walking into with me, like my homes were when you came to my houses, like they were pretty, they were perfectly you know, like I like, I like a clean house.
Speaker 2: Is that wrong Bill's houses?
Speaker 1: If?
Speaker 2: Okay? When I met Bill and I went to his condo for the first time in Chicago, it looked like it was for sale, like it was staged. It looked like it was a staged home. For instance, the dining room table. I literally walked in. I said, oh my, oh my god, are we having like a dinner party tonight? Did you surprise me? Are you having a dinner party? He's like no, because he had like place mats, he had eight eight settings placed. He had chargers, you know, those are the dishes that go under the dishes, like under the dishes, and he had all this stuff and he had this stuff in the middle in a basket. And I went, oh my goodness. And the table was set, but yet there was no one coming over for dinner.
Speaker 1: I great, I'm sorry what I thought? The place looked great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then he had quotes that he printed out, and he framed quotes in beautiful frames.
Speaker 1: In my office. They were in my office, but you had like they weren't quotes of mine. They were just like, yeah, great quotes that inspire me.
Speaker 2: It looked like a movie set, or it looked like a stage.
Speaker 1: I just like to come home and feel like I'm living in my in a sanctuary. Yeah. I don't like to come home and see ship everywhere, you know, like you got dog bone, you got all this just there's Schmittz everywhere there's there are dog bones, dog stuff, dog ropes, and it's like put it all in a basket.
Speaker 2: Oh ropes like their chee ropes.
Speaker 1: Ropes, And you know, I don't know. I guess questions are airing a lot of grievance.
Speaker 2: I got to get better at that.
Speaker 1: No, you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you guys are asking ask these questions because I do have to get better at that. Okay, what's the next one.
Speaker 1: I just think it's it's prioritizing, all right. You have to like and you delay, And I think that's a sign that like, well you delay and delay and delay and wait until less possible. Scrastinator, Yeah, procrastination. All right, here we go. Ready, what's one thing your spouse does that still makes you swoon? Ah, I'll let you start us off.
Speaker 2: I don't think I do anything that makes you sweet. I don't.
Speaker 1: Oh that's not true.
Speaker 2: I mean just looking at you. You're so handsome. Literally, every time I look at you, it makes me swoon. Gorgeous you are it makes me swoon.
Speaker 1: Look at you growing beautiful, Your nose is growing.
Speaker 2: Like your smile. You look so good when you have a tan, look good.
Speaker 1: I think Okay, I think that when you're like when you're on your a game as a mom. I know that sounds weird, but that I find really I think that's like cool, you know, like super mom, Right, I think that to me. I just I like when you shift into high gear with our son. When I see great moms, I think that's awesome. You know, I love that. Yeah, sister, Karen, say, your sister is a great mom.
Speaker 2: She is.
Speaker 1: You know, she's like those kids are yes dialed and just always planning, you know, great kids. Yeah, they're great. Sister is a great mom.
Speaker 2: Yes she is. I don't have like that or like she's so like she's very she can juggle a million things at once. Yeah. I got to get better at that for sure.
Speaker 1: I think. Well that's like.
Speaker 2: And your sisters, Harry moms.
Speaker 1: Three great boys, there's studs. Yeah, great kids.
Speaker 2: All your sisters have great kids. Yeah, all my sisters, I mean they're all great moms, great colleges, great jobs. Yeah, it's kind of now they're having kids.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. I know, I have a niece that just had a baby.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And also what makes me swoon about you is you're such a great dad with duke.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so CUTEU Adoors Bell Duke Adoors Bell loves Bell. Bill is like his guy, his parent and his parents have choice.
Speaker 1: That's pretty Yeah. He's very vocal about that. He loves the Bill.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm fine, but I'm like the funny fun parent.
Speaker 1: Bill's like that take You've never I take them on vacations, like you've never done a mom's son vacation.
Speaker 2: That's not good. What's the next question.
Speaker 1: But I'm just like, I'm the fun I'm the fun one. Yeah, I coached the teams. I said funny, funny. Oh you said funny funny? Okay, okay, that's the next Oh, okay that anyway. So you're a great great dad, great dad.
Speaker 2: Love No, you are. You're the best dad ever.
Speaker 1: So that makes me want to take them. Yeah, I'm taking I'm taking them on a great summer vacation. I'm going to come to oh great, Okay, to your pan Yeah, I'm taking them to your pants.
Speaker 2: Oh come.
Speaker 1: Was there ever a moment you regretted sharing when you had your reality TV show, The Julianna and Bill Show.
Speaker 2: Was there ever a moment?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 2: And we shared a.
Speaker 1: Lot a lot. Yeah, I think I think we helped a lot of people, which is pretty cool, just through our complete candor.
Speaker 2: In fertility breast cancer journey, just even just being newlyweds.
Speaker 1: It was a lot.
Speaker 2: It was very like vulnerable. I mean I was like drunk sometimes on TV, yeah, and acting crazy, and so you would think.
Speaker 1: Like, we got you in a program. Thank god, we got you in a program. Okay, that's not true. Pick that up. But it's not sure. But that's not true. She doesn't drink a lot?
Speaker 2: No, I don't. But but we meaning like we're so vulnerable and crazy. But no, I don't think there was anything that I I was so. I mean even like we've watched old episodes that happened in a while, there was a period there we do we'd watch some old episodes and I always was like, I'm very proud of those shows, even though there was like a lot of vulnerability and like even like cameras and doctor's offices and doctor's visits, and I was like like, as I'm watching, I'm like, oh my god, what am I about to say? And then he's like, happy, I'm proud of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I'm too. It was great eighty episodes. Hard to believe, I know, but no, I don't think there's anything that we regret.
Speaker 2: No, not on Wood and so far this podcast. Is there anything we've regretted?
Speaker 1: So far? On the podcast?
Speaker 2: There's been a lot of crazy, unhinged stuff, but not No.
Speaker 1: I think everyone's been great. Yeah, and a great team. Who's more high maintenance? Off camera?
Speaker 2: Did you just make that up?
Speaker 1: I don't see you reading anything right here. I just saw it and then it fell out of my hand. Oh, who's more high maintenance? Off camera?
Speaker 2: Brianna? You should answer this?
Speaker 1: Well, she's she's on the payroll. She can't answer that. You.
Speaker 2: I think you're probably more. I love you so much, but I think you're more hymenus. I'm so easy. I don't I don't do shit.
Speaker 1: You you live in an alternative universe.
Speaker 2: I we're breaking wardrobe from o RD Airport. I bought this at for two dollars, two.
Speaker 1: For thirty five, so hair or international most people.
Speaker 2: I bought two, one blue and one green for thirty five dollars for two. I love them so much. I wore them every day. I wore them, I wear them every day. I had to actually remember if I've already worn this on the podcast. I barely wash my hair.
Speaker 1: That doesn't have anything to do with maintenance.
Speaker 2: I don't even have mess Scara, and I didn't even curl my lashes. No, that does. I don't even have lotion on my legs. I'm the least maintenance human being.
Speaker 1: Lotion on my life legs. So what does that have do with being high maintenance? That's different. I mean, do I practice good personal hygiene? Of course I do, so that's important to me. But I'm not like I don't have to have She's more. She requires a little more hand holding. I think, like just getting her out the door, getting your They pack your clothes for you. No, they do, like I pack my own suitcase. No, no, no, they do.
Speaker 2: Hold on, You're making me sound like a complete idiot.
Speaker 1: First of all, that's true.
Speaker 2: They pack their coe. Let me explain what that means. Every month I go to Home Shopping Network HSN in Pennsylvania, it's a flight, correct, there is inventory that needs to be brought for these shows. Yes, Brianna and Ava they get that ready. But I mean when I go on weekend getaways, Brianna's not packing my suitcase. I pack my own suitcase, and even on those trips, I pack my own curling iron, my own blow dryer.
Speaker 1: Do I have a special blow incredible? You pack your own curling iron. God, I'm so proud of you. No.
Speaker 2: No, My point is it's not like I'm going, hey, HSN, can you you know, like, Briannon, can you pack all my stuparates and including my socks and my makeup? I do all that stuff. It's they're just packing this stuff that's going to be on the air night. You stand corrected.
Speaker 1: I stand corrected.
Speaker 2: So I don't know who's more highmenance you are, for sure.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Bill, give me some examples of how I'm high maintenance. Okay, please, Brianna.
Speaker 2: We need to make sure that this is delivered by this time to this person.
Speaker 1: That's the high maintenance. That's called delegating. We're running different businesses, so that's not hymen.
Speaker 2: Since, yeah, did you drop it off yet? Who?
Speaker 1: Who is this person?
Speaker 2: I'm so chill. I'm just like, wrap it off.
Speaker 1: On you take your chill, Okay, go ahead, this is this is these are But we got to do an episode on narcissists because that's a sign of narcissism when you just think that it's always the other person. No, I've done a lot of research on this. It's really fascinating. But like, I like to get things done, that's all I mean. I don't I don't know. You know, chill, I'm gonna just surf and smoke weed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't surf or smoke, but that's.
Speaker 1: In your mind. You think you're like this chill, like hippie chick. I'm so easy going man, Yeah, we're cool. Man a vapor want a joint?
Speaker 2: I don't do abe. I don't do doobies. I don't do vapies. I don't do nothing. I'm so chill. I'm a Leo and I'm just like chilling all day.
Speaker 1: Okay. What's the hardest thing about being married in public? Like being married in public? Nothing? Nothing, because I don't care.
Speaker 2: I don't care. I used to care.
Speaker 1: I think when we lived in La it was a little different.
Speaker 2: It was living in La. There's it's very weird. No matter what level you are, you know, Hollywood, Papa Razzi, they will get you and they get you good. And it's when you least expect it, Like you're literally eating like like that and they get pictures of you and your food stripping. And I always I like to I like to eat with my mouth open. I like to speak and eat. There should be a restaurant speak and eat, And so I know it's not good, and I try to keep my mouth closed, but I can't help it. Sorry, I tend to open my mouth. That Duke does the same, So they would they would literally do stories in magazines like Julie Irinsick like eats with her mouth open and it's terrible, you know, and it was so embarrassing. But anyways, but I guess nothing, you know why. I think if we had something to hide, then it would be hard to be married in the public eye. But I don't think we are. And because I don't care what people say. Through the years we've been married twenty years, people will say things like, oh, the Ransicks are definitely like road to divorce, you know, like the or their fight all the time, and I'm like, who cares? You know, I think we used to care back in the day, But I don't care any No, I don't care. Susan in Rockville, Marylyn wants to know.
Speaker 1: What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever caught the other person doing.
Speaker 2: Oh, landscaping.
Speaker 1: No, hey, you've never caught me doing that. But uh, what's something the audience thinks they know about you that is completely wrong?
Speaker 2: That's a great question. I don't know, what do you think?
Speaker 1: Bill? I'm pretty much an open book. I gotta be honest with you. I mean, we did eight eight seasons of reality show that we work, so people kind of know the real Juliana.
Speaker 2: And just say, when I read comments under posts, you know, and there's always like really nice ones, but then there's always like some a holes too, and even those a whole comments, Like I feel like it's not like I'm not like, oh, they're way off, like meaning like does she's a diva? Like No, one never really writes that, you know, so I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: There's like, like, if anything, they just say stupid stuff. Maybe people don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm a techie, you're pretty good at tech.
Speaker 2: I'm a text you let me see that.
Speaker 1: A look.
Speaker 2: Hold on, guys, let's get some sexy thing out here. Have you ever gotten to bed angry at each other?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Every second. What's the closest you've ever come to breaking up?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Never, It wasn't even close. Never who spends more money without telling the other?
Speaker 1: We're both pretty good, very similar. We're both pretty good. We are.
Speaker 2: Who said I love you first? Do you remember who said I love you first? I remember, you don't remember.
Speaker 1: I don't remember.
Speaker 2: You don't remember. You said it was the W Hotel in New York?
Speaker 1: Got it? Got it? Wow? Amazing. I can't tell you.
Speaker 2: More details than that.
Speaker 1: Kids all my way.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, we won't yet. Do you see eye to eye on politics?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, big time, we really do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 2: I have to be honest with you, guys, if you've just listened to this whole episode, we are. I think one of the reasons Bill and I have been together twenty years is honestly we're so similar. If there are different things about us, for sure, and they're big, like he's very organized, I'm not. You know, things we have to I have to work on more than him, things he has to work. But overall we are very we are cut from the same cloth, as they say, Yeah, yeah, very similar personalities like beliefs, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it's all about values, you know, And I think in a marriage you have to have similar values because you'll never be on the same page if you don't.
Speaker 2: Know, And don't you feel like you used to hear that growing up, Like I'd always hear that, Like when you're marrying someone, try to find someone that you share the same values with. That is a big deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's important. I think also, you know, you have to have God in your relationship. I think that's also really important. And you know, we believe in God and we pray together, and I think that's important because you can't do it alone, you know, Yeah, you got to. You got to surrender at times and hand it over to the big man.
Speaker 2: But I feel like, once again, religion, I think it's like but where it's where you see eye to eye right, and where you guys agree if like you disagree on a lot of like fundamental things, but yet you're hot for each other and that fire is there. It's like, I don't know, well, the fire eventually, right, That's what I'm saying. You know, it's cool off, Yes, So I'm just saying I would rather be like like before you, I dated you know, various people and I'm not going to name a name here. There was someone I dated. Sorry, if I want to hear this.
Speaker 1: Sorry, thank you though.
Speaker 2: Well you know, and anyway, bottom line is, at the end of the day, I knew I never wanted to be with this person because fundamentally he and I were not cut from the same cloth, because I am not a cheater, and I was.
Speaker 1: Just leaving it all right. On that note, thank you guys so much for listening to the Bill and Julianna podcast. You know what I mean. If you're good, you know, things that are said on the show are not necessarily accurate.
Speaker 2: No lawsuits can be filed. My point is, yeah, he doesn't. I didn't say his name, But my point is I knew. I was like, oh, this guy, he's a cheater. And if he's a cheater, now I just couldn't get I couldn't get with that program. And I just felt like, you know, I love you so much and I would never cheat. And so my whole thing is like, if it ever came to that, I would give you the courtesy of being like, hey, this is what's going to happen, let's break up.
Speaker 1: I will do the same. Thank you so much. I will return the favor. All right, Thank you guys for listening. We will see you next Tuesday on the Bill and Juliana podcast.
Speaker 2: Yep, thanks guys,