Speaker 1: You gotta keep going because there is something there. There's always something there, because I think a lot of people, specifically men. Sorry men, but y'all be really disassociated from your fucking energetic body, like so dissociated from it. I know where it comes from, I think with black men, but I know that this is not even just a black thing. Like I know that, yes, maybe white men have a like more more free range to kind of maybe explore the nuances of this kind of practice and like really thinking about their feelings and like why they do certain things. But my white home girls, they got issues with their niggas too. Welcome back to good Mom's bad Choices.
Speaker 2: I'm Erica and I'm Jamila.
Speaker 3: Happy Wednesday, guys.
Speaker 2: Happy Humpday, my lovely tribe. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Well, what's going.
Speaker 1: On is that it is sexy September.
Speaker 4: You hear that it's sexy September, So we'll be using our sexy voices all September long.
Speaker 1: I think our voices are just naturally sexy. Anyway, someone said that to me the other day. They were like, you have a very sexy voice. It's very soothing, And I was like, thank you, Hank. He was about seventy two years.
Speaker 2: Did you say, Hank, I'm a podcaster.
Speaker 1: I did, and maybe that's why he said that. After he found that out, he started really focusing on my voice, and I was like, thank you.
Speaker 4: Well, I was listening to our episode and a headphones not too long ago, and I was talking. And now for years, I don't listen to episodes because I hate my voice. But I was like, it's sound kind of sexy.
Speaker 2: It took five and a half years to fay hear that out, Well, thank you, just thank you.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Sexy September, guys, and I want to encourage you to tap into your most sexy sensual self. So if you're listening right now and you're on YouTube and it's nighttime, why don't you just pause the YouTube right now, go light a candle, go get an incense, because we're gonna get sexy sexual sex.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to follow up with that, so I just went for it.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping we're going to keep the sexy vibes because I just pulled a card at the beginning of this episode that looks quite terrifying. I asked Spirit to tell me what to do, and it pulled this very scary card that we'll revisit at the end of this episode. But fuck fuck.
Speaker 2: Fuck well, you know what they say, no matter what's going on, keep us up.
Speaker 3: I'm'ma making Luke six.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna make it. I'm bringing sexy back.
Speaker 1: Speaking of sexy, I did something sexy or yeah, it was sexy over the weekend. Last weekend, I attended a naked dinner.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, how was that?
Speaker 3: It was interesting?
Speaker 1: You know, I had been seeing this naked dinner circulate on Instagram and.
Speaker 3: I was like, this is so, were you the one that sent it to me? Or did I send it to you?
Speaker 4: I've never seen it. I was like this, I think I sent it to me. Why why haven't I heard of this?
Speaker 2: Oh you sent it to me?
Speaker 3: I think I sent it to you.
Speaker 1: And then and then of course, once you do that, then like my my fee just kept the robots, just bring it to you. And so I ended up following the founder and then she invited me and it was like the next day and I was like, oh shit, okay, fuck.
Speaker 3: It, let's do it and have my kid.
Speaker 1: And I really didn't know what to expect except that I was gonna be naked and so before I went, I was like, Okay, let me get in my like sexy, sexy energy. So I put on something sexy, I took like a long.
Speaker 3: Shower, I shaved.
Speaker 1: And and then I had a glass of wine before I left, and like for once in for once in my life. The event was actually like five minutes from my house, maybe ten, which never happens because no one throws events in the valley.
Speaker 3: So I was very excited about that.
Speaker 1: And then I pulled up to the space and I had like six inch clear platforms on.
Speaker 2: Well, what did you bring right now?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, these are these are like baby, not kitten. You know if I think if they're not six inches they're kitten.
Speaker 3: Bitch these I just want to I just want to show these. These are not kitten. I just want kitchen. Guys, you're looking at YouTube. These are strong three and a.
Speaker 4: Half inches four Anyway, wait I did, I did. I did a kick and then I exposed my panties. But then like, look at my panties. If you want to see my.
Speaker 2: Panties this week, go to YouTube.
Speaker 1: So anyway, it was at the top of the fucking driveway, so I had to climb the driveway so that was not sexy.
Speaker 3: Okay, they's not prepared. It was not prepared for that.
Speaker 1: And then I entered and then I was greeted by a man, so I was like, WHOA hold up. I wasn't expecting that because I didn't know they were going to be men. Here was he naked?
Speaker 3: No, he was at his computer in full attire like a fucking turtle neck.
Speaker 2: Basically was there her boyfriend.
Speaker 1: I don't know who this man was, but I was like, okay, this is interesting. So then he was like, yeah, yeah, go in there, and I was like okay. When I went in there, and then I walked in and everyone was already button naked. But I had a shock because I was like, what the fuck there's there's naked men here and I didn't know they're gonna be naked men, which is fine.
Speaker 3: I'm like I can get what I can? You know, switch gears quick?
Speaker 2: I have a question? Naked as in their dicks were out? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What else?
Speaker 2: Is what I mean? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like as a topless expert, I feel like like partial notities, like everything being nude is like easily digestible. Then like when you see a dick, yeah, it's like, oh okay, because it's just like slang in you know, like what even the pussy for people can be aggressive, you know, like okay, you're pussy's out, but like a dick is like, hey, I'm over here between the legs.
Speaker 1: Well it's because like when you see dicks, you automatically like looking at sizing, where like with pussy you're not looking at sizing.
Speaker 2: We have to undo our mannishness.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, basically that's what it was. But I wasn't.
Speaker 1: I also wasn't prepared because on Instagram, I only see women on their page, so I was not prepared to see dicks. So I said, oh, okay, well good thing. Like I'm you like, I'm used to being naked all the time, and also like I don't really care, but I don't know if maybe I didn't read the fine print, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Whatever, it was fine, and.
Speaker 1: So we all got naked and and we just like hung out by the pool and then we then we all gathered around the pool and one of the hosts, which I was, so I was like very happily surprised.
Speaker 3: This girl Li LIHI.
Speaker 1: I think her name is Lehi, and she is a breath work expert. But she's one of the teachers on the Open App. And you know, we've talked about the Open App. We did the Open Challenge earlier this year in January, thirty Days of Meditation, and I'm obsessed with the app, like I still use it now. And she led us through this breath work exercise. And you know, I've done some breath work, but even on the Open App, like I've explored breath work. I think I talked about it one time I started to do breathwork in the car and I realized this was a really bad idea.
Speaker 3: You should not do breathwork living.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so if you're listening right now, because I wanted to explain the process of what we experience because it was really transformational for me even in that even that experience, because it wasn't a long breath work session. It was maybe like maybe maybe ten or fifteen minutes. But she like guided us through this three part breath work which is basically like you like you bring the breath into your stomach, then you bring it into your chest and you release, like.
Speaker 3: And you just yeah, so.
Speaker 1: If you put your so if you're not driving right now, and you put your hand on your belly, and you put your hand on your chest. You want to breathe into your stomach, so and then you want to breathe into your chest, right and so open. One of the things that they're really famous for, and they're like the pioneers of is marrying breathwork with music.
Speaker 3: So that's what she did too. So she led us through this breath work with music.
Speaker 1: So the music kind of started off slow so that you were like, but then it'll speed up, so then you're like, and then you'll hold at the top and then you'll hold at the bottom. And she was guiding us through. So the theme of the night was the yes within, and so she was guiding us through like what that meant and what that looks like and what that feels like and bitch, at the end, I was fucking hysterically crying.
Speaker 4: Oh I know.
Speaker 3: I was like, I didn't. I was not expecting that.
Speaker 1: It was just like it reminded me too, because we actually did do a really deep breathwork exercise in Costa Rica, remember when we did the whim Hoff broth work before we did the ice bath, And that shit was crazy because breathwork can literally make you feel like you're hot, like it will open up some other shit in your brain, Like I don't think meditation can do this. It's literally like you're on drugs kind of. And and that's what I felt like starting to happen while I was in this process, and it was like I was, it kind of clears out, clears all the bullshit out of the way so you can get to whatever it is that maybe you're avoiding or you're trying to focus on. And so that experience was really that was probably the best part of the whole the whole night for me. It was the breath work. So shout out to Lehi of the Open App.
Speaker 2: I love the open app.
Speaker 4: So I can imagine in real life like it's like she's with you, like the instructors are with you when you play it.
Speaker 2: But I can imagine doing it in a group setting. It's probably dope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And the music with it was really it really helps you help support the process. And it was just the bomb. And the open app is still giving. If you haven't joined the open app, definitely join it. You can still use our discount. If you go to withopen dot Com slash GNBC you'll get thirty days free, So do that shit.
Speaker 4: It's an easy way to challenge yourself. So just commit to something for thirty days and just see how it makes you feel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I like the energy reset breathwork, but they have meditation on there, they have movement. They even have because now after I did that breathwork with her, I was like, let me go explore the breathwork part of Open More. And they actually added this new section and it's for what is it called. It's like for release or something. And literally they have breathwork where you can scream.
Speaker 2: You know, that's our thing.
Speaker 3: You know. I love that shit. And so I did it in my house and they were.
Speaker 1: Like, now, okay, now get a pillow and put it over your face so you don't scare your neighbors. But you just I think we take for granted, like how powerful breath is and like how breath and sound really are healers. And you have to get that shit out of your body. Sometimes you can fucking meditate for days and days, it ain't shit gonna happen. You like, literally have to get something out of you. So shout out to Open because a bitch was crying by the pool with a bunch.
Speaker 3: Of naked people.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're vulnerable.
Speaker 4: I mean, I you guys, I'm almost I'm two months away from being a Tantric practitioner, and I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling really excited.
Speaker 4: I've been taking some trial clients and you know, like deepening my practice. But one of the things that we're learning is that like are are like energetic and spiritual bodies govern our physical bodies. Like that's the belief in this lineage of Tantra that I'm I'm studying. And sometimes they like not sometimes things live in our bodies on a cellular level, on an energetic level that we are not even aware of. So there's trauma, like maybe someone said something like small to you, or someone insulted you and you thought you got over, or maybe you don't even remember, but it lives in stores in your body and creates blocks, you know, energetic blocks that manifest physically, and that could be like tight shoulders or backs or you know, chest pain or whatever it may be. But we don't because we're living such a Western world. We don't give that a lot of attention. Like our medical systems are so deeply ingrained in you know, like pharmaceuticals and like take this prescription drug. But the truth is is like breath, the simplest things, movement, breath, meditation, those are the ways to clear those blocks that we're unaware of, those subconscious that those ones that live on a subconscious level. So definitely, like that makes sense. I mean, the craziest thing about I'm just thinking about our entire catalog and just us starting this at like twenty nine and now we're thirty five, and I'm like, oh, i want to do my own naked dinner, but I'll do it like this. I'm like, everyone's gonna start clothed, and then I'm like, that has been such a long day. Remove one item and think about letting something go that you took on today. Remove one clothing of item, one clothing item, and think about the energetic release you'll have when that happens. But I'm like, there was a time where I'd be like, what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Bitch?
Speaker 4: They said some white people shit, Like what do you mean you want to go on the bathtub and scream? But you know, in this evolution of just finding out that speaking is medicine, and talking is medicine, and releasing that vibration and frequency through your throw and through your mouth is medicine. I'm just like, I'm all about the white people shit. Sign me up and then make it black yep, sign me up and put some hot sauce on it.
Speaker 2: Okay, and Larry's but.
Speaker 4: I really like speaking of sexy September, and as I'm nearing my finished completion of my course, I'm feeling I'm feeling very called to bring to be the bridge to the white people shit to our people, you know, and I you know, some people are gonna be like, bitch, what you're talking about? And even in this like this time in my class, I'm like asking friends to be my trial clients.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, I know it's weird, but can you just can you just breathe with me? But I think it's important.
Speaker 4: And I think it's we're so easily, we're so easy to write it off.
Speaker 2: Is like I nobody doing all that.
Speaker 4: But I was talking to my friend Bam, who's in prison and today and he was just saying like he just got locked up and it's my ratchet life. And he's been you know, meditating and reading and like working out and going within and he was just like, we're just talking about I was just talking him about a pleasure.
Speaker 2: Journal and he was like, you know, I don't know. I don't know. I have a hard time with pleasure. And I was like, isn't that weird?
Speaker 4: He was like yeah, because I'm stoic and shit, I'm like, yeah, I guess beIN in Gangsing ain't very real. But then he was like, like, you know, I said, writing poetry. You know, I've been writing in my general every day, writing poetry.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm happy. I'm proud of you.
Speaker 4: You know, like you gotta you gotta get like in that when you're in that confinement, you gotta let your mind be free. But I was just thinking about last month and we talked about creating just to create and like poetry and how like we want to laugh and my friends like I wrote a poem today.
Speaker 2: I meant to write a poem today, but I don't have time.
Speaker 4: But it's just like, why are people of color so opposed to pleasure?
Speaker 2: Why do we insist on.
Speaker 1: Well pleasure for pleasure for us has to look a certain way. It's literally it has to look one way, and it's usually wrapped up in self care practices which include hair nails are man and vacations with our friends or our men or whatever whatever that may.
Speaker 2: Be from this state to this state.
Speaker 4: I know, and it's crazy, And I've talked about this a lot lately, just about like containing my joy and it's only allowed to live here and like feeling like it's cheesy to be like not too happy, but like feeling.
Speaker 2: Like what the fuck are you so happy for a relaxed or like.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, just like this idea that you have to suppress the extreme joy because it's inappropriate in some way. Ors like you can't just bust out in a cartwheel right here or whatever. But it's like you gotta examine that even like I told Erica when we were in Mexico, I don't know if I mentioned this, but we met a couple on the beach and they were so fucking happy.
Speaker 2: It's like just two happy white people.
Speaker 4: They were a couple, they were like left their kids, and it's not like a white black thing, but it is, like it's not maybe a white black thing, but when you have I mean, when you are born into systematic racism and you're born with kind of like this idea that people are gonna harm you or people, you know, like we're existing in a world that's been historically harmful to us. It's like it's hard to kind of sometimes grasp a certain level of joy and pleasure.
Speaker 2: And they were so fucking happy.
Speaker 1: Well, it makes me think of just how black people, how we have to assimilate to our environment all the time and are like we're often the minority in a lot of spaces, and so we have to act a certain way, and so it's hard to It's like turning the light swich on.
Speaker 3: And off, on and off, on and off, like.
Speaker 1: So you just don't know how to just be yourself and just experience the joy and the pleasure and in all spaces, in all ways, no matter who's there.
Speaker 3: What race is there.
Speaker 4: And that's true too, because even in the spaces that we've created where it's like a lot of women that look like us, you know, I'm sometimes now that we've created this space, even when I went to my embodiment retreat where there's gonna obviously it's more diverse than our retreats because it's men and there's women, and there's all different people from all different places.
Speaker 2: And I was like feeling kind of.
Speaker 4: Weird about going into such a vulnerable s based with like a bunch of different type of people who didn't look like me, and it really made me have to adjust and it made me have like in like all my bestest friends from tantar school or like white, you know, not all of them. I have a black friends, I have all types of friends. But the point is, it's like it requires another level of layer, like peeling back another layer to to like kind of dig into yourself, like what the fuck is that? And obviously it feels good to like see people that look at you and like look like you and feel like feel more more comfortable in those spaces. But you know, like I see I looked at the page and I was like, wow, there's so many women that don't look like me, And it would be really cool if they were playing like, you know a little bit of ratchet music and there was like, you know a little bit more color in this bitch.
Speaker 2: So it's like I'm excited to just kind.
Speaker 4: Of like venture into what that looks like for us and like kind of you know, like just take this work of pleasure and bring it to our people, because I realize it's just sometimes it's so far removed just because of the circumstance of being born into this country, you know, and to this world and.
Speaker 2: To this this time period.
Speaker 4: So I and and and when I had a reading in Mexico with le Jeila shout out to La Jela, who did our acastic reading, she was like, this is.
Speaker 2: What you're supposed to do.
Speaker 4: We're supposed to like bring black women back to their yonies. And she's like all women, but like really for our for brown and black women, like return them to our wombs because we've been so disconnected, disconnected, and like there's so much shame and judgment connected around it. But like, even hearing this story, like as you talk about it, I'm like, oh, if we if we did it, or you know, it would be so cool if we did it like this, and like the little John plays.
Speaker 1: Well you already know how my mind works. I was like, oh, this is cool, but I would have done it this way. And I'm like, bit, shut up, just experience it.
Speaker 3: And then I've told eric I know.
Speaker 4: And then I told Erica and she was like, we can't steal the idea. I was like, it's not stealing it. It's just remixing it.
Speaker 1: But it's so funny that you mentioned the just how the energetic body governs the physical body, because the other day, after a breathwork exercise that I did with the open app, I was like, I wanted to go deeper. And at our retreats we do meditation and then we also incorporate rape into some of our meditations, and so I hadn't done rape since we left Mexico, and so I did like a little rape ceremony and bitch, girl, that shit like brought me down, like grounded the fuck out of me. I don't know if you guys know what rape is, but it's basically it's like a mixture of herbs and tree bark and it's all ground down tobacco and you inhale it like in very small doses. It can be administered through like Jamila administered to me through my nose, or I can there's like these different tools where you can administer it to yourself. But it's supposed to help decalcify your penal gland, and they use it in different types of ceremony. Ayahuasca ceremony is mushroom, but you can people also use it just in the morning to help them wake up and like get grounded. It's an ancient practice and so I used it and I literally felt like this energy come from my head and I felt nauseous, like for the first time, I thought I might throw up. I was like, I think I'm to throw up because I could feel like the block opening and being like forcing itself down into my body. And I just was like, I just have to keep breathing. I just have to keep breathing to like move this energy through. And when I was experiencing that, I had a lot of different things come to me. One of them, when which I shared with you, that this thing I want to do with our friend, and then this other thing came to me and it was literally that idea.
Speaker 3: I was like, damn, Like.
Speaker 2: We have have to heal our energetic bodies.
Speaker 1: Like people are so focused on healing their physical body and they're missing the like the.
Speaker 3: Biggest part of it. Like you can't.
Speaker 1: You can go to the gym, you can diet, you can take all the fucking ozembic. Bitch, I swear to God, you are not going to be healed. You will just be beautiful. On Instagram it's a band aid, Yeah, you have to heal the energetic body, the the energy inside of you. And like you know, I have a friend and she's going through a loss right now, and I was also thinking and and we've talked about this too, but like whenever death, whenever death comes around, like I really start to think about just these this sack of skin that we're in, like literally a sack of skin, Like this is a sack of skin.
Speaker 3: Bitch, And then there's skinsuit.
Speaker 1: But what's inside and even my voice and on my presence and why I'm here is energy. Is electricity. It is my soul coming through to speak to you, to talk to you. And I can heal all of that. I can do this, and I can make this look cute and I can cut it up and whatever the fuck. But you have to work on this. And that's why it's so hard, and that's why it's so uncomfortable, because it's not easy because it is cellular and there is shit wrapped up in that's not your shit, but it is your shit because it's it's ancestral, and it is that thing that maybe someone said one day. You thought you didn't internalize it, but you did, and you still don't even know you have. And so when someone says, hey, you have something going on, you have some trauma that you're that you're pushing down, and you're like, no, I really thought about it, and I don't, and you're like everyone else around you is like, bitch, yes you do.
Speaker 4: Or you want to cry as soon as someone mentions it, and you're like, I'm fine.
Speaker 1: And you don't, and you don't know where that comes from. And you've and you feel like you've really explored, explored what it is. I mean, you still can't come up with it. Keep going, you got you gotta keep going, because there is something there. There's always something there, because I think a lot of people, specifically men, Sorry men, but y'all be really disassociated from your fucking energetic body, like so dissociated from it that and and I don't know. I think, I know, I know where it comes from. I think with black men, but I know that this is not even just a black thing. Like I know that, yes, maybe white men have a like a more more free range to kind of maybe explore the nuances of this kind of practice and like really thinking about their feelings and like why they do certain things. But my white home girls they got issues with their niggas too. But I when I did that meditation, I really that was the thing that came to me, was like the energetic body, and I know that through even through reiki, Like that's all. That's really what it's about. It's like life force energy and just like healing that and like that being the conduit to like everything else. So anyway, I know this is sexy September and we've gotten really in our healer bag.
Speaker 2: But well, I mean it's sexy to be, it's ex sexy to be dealed.
Speaker 4: Do you want to be a little more shallow? Okay, I have something shallow to share. It's not shallow, it's physical. Last month, my wife couldn't make her vampire facial appointment, so she gave it to me, and I was so fucking happy.
Speaker 2: You could.
Speaker 4: Like it was a Friday at four o'clock in LA and I wouldn't have drove anywhere, but she's like, you can take my appointment, and I was like, no problem.
Speaker 1: She has been talking about a vampire facial since before we started the podcast. You guys, Sater, really you were supposed to go get one before we started the podcast.
Speaker 3: I know, but it didn't happen or something.
Speaker 2: I was so expensive. I was liken eath this, and then it just seems like it's like this whole process, like shout out to raw beauty.
Speaker 4: I went over there on a Friday at three o'clock and I sat there for like an hour getting my fucking face numbed so they could take blood out of my arm. They took blood out of my arm and then they shake it up to get all the good shit, like the plasma, and I was like waiting there, numb as fuck, waiting for them to come like drill little holes in my face and put my plasma back in.
Speaker 3: And then okay, it's not drilling, Okay, stop scaring the people.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 4: It's like tiny microscopic little holes and they put your your blood like the only the good shit.
Speaker 3: They basically are damaging your skin.
Speaker 4: A little bit so that you can like bring all the good shit back to your us like a baby. And then they offered me like an up an up an up charged if I wanted to use fetuses and build like a bilical cord blood or something like vetuses where were they were like, don't worry, they're American.
Speaker 2: And I was like, what, okay.
Speaker 3: Because American blood is hot in the streets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, They're like, yeah, don't worry, it's Americans.
Speaker 4: I was like opposed to, Okay, Well, it's just like like the level of cleansing that they go through is like at a certain standard, so I don't have to worry.
Speaker 3: So I was like, because America really cares about that, But.
Speaker 4: I was like how much extra? I was like, it's gonna work better than my blood. They're like yeah, but I was like no, let me just try my own blood first. And then I was like peeling like an old lady for two weeks and I don't know, I feel like it's helped a little bit. My my pores look smaller, But it was like the it was.
Speaker 3: The it's not a quick fix. It's something you have to do a few times.
Speaker 2: I know I had to do a few times. You know, I'm a quick fixed bitch. But I've also like I've also just been I'm.
Speaker 4: Not even though I'm a license pstituition, I'm not really a skin routine girl.
Speaker 2: Like I will fall asleep in my makeup not and not care.
Speaker 4: I can't do that.
Speaker 2: I'd be so tired. But you know, recently like I did that.
Speaker 4: I did that procedure. Is it even even called a procedure? I just want to feel cool. I want to feel very late. I did that procedure like KIMK and I was peeling like crazy, and you know, after that, I was like, bitch, you had to take care of your skin. So I've been using shout out to Aaron our Tribe, our Tribe girl from this last retreat.
Speaker 2: She owns a.
Speaker 4: Amazing skincare line called Lilac and Flint, and I've been using that like to upkeep. And then you know what, I realized, like I don't even know if I'm like like exceptionally more beautiful, but it feels good to have a routine that's centered around caring for myself, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, look I care about myself. Imagine my face, you know.
Speaker 4: And it's just like starting those rituals is where it kind of like it starts to be easy to manifest.
Speaker 2: Care for yourself, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's like these small little things like drink an extra glass of water, wash your face and use the toner, and it's like it does becomes a ritual. So I've been like really shout out to Raw Beauty for uh making my skin dreams come true, and then to Lilly and Flint for like making me carry out a routine to care about my you know, to care about all the other things. And I've always struggled with my skin and I'm not like super insecure about it because i feel like I'm still fine and like like I can cure this if I really wanted to, but like, you know, I'm fine.
Speaker 2: So it's it hasn't.
Speaker 3: Been like I'm so fine. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: I mean, it doesn't really like this is it.
Speaker 3: It's beautiful? No, I love that.
Speaker 2: I mean, it isn't just.
Speaker 4: Like it isn't like it's not the it's not like the I'm not gonna it's not gonna kill me, you know. I'm like I'd rather not have a pimple. But like even a bitch came on DMS, like someone tell me you called me ugly five years ago, but you're you're skin And I was like, girl, it's.
Speaker 2: Not about to hurt my feelings.
Speaker 3: Try something else.
Speaker 4: I was like, you can't really like insult me because like I've lived in this body my whole life. Like anything that you are noticing, bitch. I noticed a long time ago, and I'm cool with that.
Speaker 3: I live with it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a good perspective to have, because I would say a lot of people do not have that perspective.
Speaker 2: I got.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I am shallow, and you know what, I just I realized that there are certain things that make me feel good. Like I just clipped in some hair yesterday. Orlando came home and was like, who the fuck are you?
Speaker 2: What is this? I was like, it was in the cabinet. I just pulled out the cabinet, so yeah, hi, And I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's like I want to work and then I'm like, but don't make up first. Nobody's home, not for ull. It's just like the strangest thing, Like even in twenty twenty, I didn't have nowhere to go.
Speaker 2: I'm like, do a new hairstyle.
Speaker 4: It's like something about the process of caring for myself and looking in the mirror and saying, you look good.
Speaker 2: Now it's time to do stuff. I mean, by the time I get to the stuff, I'm like, it's ten o'clock at night and now I'm ready to work. But I'm like, bitch, but They're like, I'm just.
Speaker 4: Noticing like just you know, little things, little details of self care that kind of make me just feel better overall make me feel more sexy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I even today. So today I called Jamila before we came and I was like, you know, the theme is sexy, and I've been really like reflecting before I got here. I was like, what is it that actually makes me feel sexy? And there's there's a lot of things that make me feel sexy. You know, wine, red wine, red wine, it makes me feel like it like a housewife who's on edge.
Speaker 4: Red wine makes me feel like, are you want to come over tonight?
Speaker 1: But I'll drink red wine and by myself and be sexy, like I'll use sexy dancing in the mirror. But I was while I was having this thought, I had just got out of the shower and I was looking in the mirror and I didn't have any makeup on it, and I was like, I had a flashback to like our retreats, where like I don't really wear any makeup and I honestly feel the most sexy.
Speaker 3: When I'm there.
Speaker 1: Same and either sometimes my hair is in my fro, sometimes I got my braids. And then I was like, you know what, I do this episode with no motherfucking makeup like Alicia Keys, And I was like, I'm gonna call I was like, I called youmal I was like, Jimila, So today I'm.
Speaker 3: Not gonna wear makeup.
Speaker 4: I was like, okay, maybe like I am, I like putting on the eyelashes. I was like, I forgot my weaving girl, I got my clip int and so whatever, you should have gave me the memo sinner.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I.
Speaker 1: Would have went with it, but but I I realized, like I don't. I don't really wear a lot of makeup anyway in general, but you know, today I was like, you know what, let me just like I do. I feel a lot of times my most sexy. Yes, I feel sexy with makeup too. There are giant days where I want to get dulled up and I want to feel that. But like when I looked in the mirror, I was like, bitch you before with all makeup?
Speaker 3: How about it?
Speaker 1: And I've been and yes, Aaron shout out to Aaron, this is not an ad, this is real shit. I've been using her shit to Lilac in Flint and and I just because I'm because you know, I'm planning ass type of bitch.
Speaker 4: The breathe bomb that ocinated Yohoba oil, brought a few things this.
Speaker 2: Let me just tell you guys something. This fucking bitch does not carry a purse.
Speaker 3: Ever.
Speaker 2: Ever, she's like, can you I can't carry my wallet. Then she's like, I lost my wallet. I don't know where it is.
Speaker 4: Every I mean, I swear to God for the last five years I do have.
Speaker 2: She loses wallets more than she I never met a bit.
Speaker 3: She loses, brush them, I misplaced them, and then I find them. I rarely lose.
Speaker 2: It's because you don't have a purse. And today she has this sparkly as.
Speaker 3: She's like, whose purse is that? I was like, it's mine.
Speaker 2: I was like, I I've ever seen and I know all your items okay, but.
Speaker 3: So cute purses and making me also feel sexy. And this is from Amazon.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not an Amazon influencer at all, however I should be Amazon.
Speaker 3: This is from Amazon. And so I was like, let me just bring a few things that make me feel sexy.
Speaker 1: And I did bring Aaron's Lilac and flint breathe bomb because I would, I would dispense it on my hands so that you can see it.
Speaker 3: But I'm low, and I refuse. Are you low?
Speaker 2: Are you lower?
Speaker 3: Ready?
Speaker 2: I only do half a pump.
Speaker 1: Well, my directions that she sent me, I'm supposed to use half a pump during the morning and then a full pump at night. Same, So I'm using I've been using it ever since. I'm using ever So if you see my skin right now, and you see this glow, look at this, look at this, look at no makeup, look at this, this is erin.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 1: And when Aaron came on, Aaron, just when Aaron came to the retreat, we make profiles for all the girls when they come on the retreat so that we know their faces when they arrive and we can like pair them properly with the right roommates. And we went and we saw Aaron's profile. We went on her Instagram, and when I went on her Instagram, her fucking face was like a glazed donut, like she's an esthetician. So I was like, bitch, how the fuck is her face so shiny? It's like perfectly like porcelain and shiny.
Speaker 2: I was like, should we tell her to bring us some products.
Speaker 1: She's beautiful, and then when we met her, I was like, bitch, I just want to let you know that, like we were stalking your page and I want to be a glazed donut too.
Speaker 3: So now I.
Speaker 4: Think we like threatened her on the retreat, like, so, I know you're about to leave tomorrow, but you only gave us one package.
Speaker 2: Can you send me mine? I literally took her aside. I was like, Erin, let me talk to you.
Speaker 4: I realized you gave Erica the package, but I have the worst case skin, so it's kind of a waste of your time giving it to her.
Speaker 3: Are you seeing this? Can look at that?
Speaker 2: Stop look like a three D fucking bitch.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm a fucking I'm a glastonut. That's all I wanted. So shout out to Lilac and Flint woman owned based in the Bay, so check them out. We don't have a discount code because it's not an AD, but maybe I'll hit up Aaron and by the time this comes out, you can click the link in this episode description and we'll have something I don't know just check.
Speaker 3: Secondly is chak rubs.
Speaker 1: So if you don't know what chock rubs is it's a feminine care brand line. It's mostly crystals. It's all crystals what they have. And we gave these Yonie eggs to the girls on the retreat. But I've been using Yoni eggs for a while, not consistently, but ever since Mexico, I have actually in part because of one of the retreates. One of our retreats, who is hilarious is fucking She had a pretty big transformation. We were there, but she told me that when she when when she put the Yoni egg near her pussy just like sucked it in.
Speaker 3: It was like I needed this and.
Speaker 2: I know it will tell you or I will drug.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she like sucked it in and I could and she was like and I instantly felt like happier, and so I was like, huh interesting, and I like I was like remember like that, Like when we came back, I was put putting it in and I usually use like a lubricant. Shout out to Honeypot. They have this amazing lubricant. It is water based and the bomb. It's part of their it's part of their pleasure ritual.
Speaker 2: Uh what is it.
Speaker 3: Called pleasure ritual? I think it's just pleasure ritual guy whatever that's part of their pleasure ritual peramonies. I don't know whatever.
Speaker 1: Oh and you guys, honey Pot is giving all of our listeners twenty five percent off.
Speaker 3: You know you've heard me talked about this.
Speaker 1: Before, So just go ahead, get the wipes, get the seer rooms, get the loop. Use GMBC twenty three a checkout for twenty five percent off Honeypot, and get your sexiness together this September.
Speaker 2: I say, good moms, don't care about your pissy, but.
Speaker 3: I use this and I put a little bit of this to help get it in.
Speaker 1: But I notice that when I'm wearing, when I have a Yoni egg, and this one specifically because it's rose quartz and it's all about heart opening, I literally feel like I'm a better person. I feel nicer when I have rose quarts inside my pussy. Well, shout out to Chakrubs because you didn't know this, but you've made me a nicer person by putting your rose quarts inside of men.
Speaker 4: Can you put it in more often? I feel like you've been kind of mean for like the last three months.
Speaker 3: Okay, but in the last week, have I been nicer? Yeah, geez. Wow.
Speaker 1: See, and we have this conversation that we weren't gonna like bring up shit on the podcast.
Speaker 2: We did not say that.
Speaker 4: I said, bitch, you'd be bringing up some of the podcast, and I said we probably shouldn't do that, but I just remembered right now, so and I'm half a glass of wine in so I just needed Wow. I can't believe we listened to problem to drink because it's Friday, and now I'm like drunk a little bit.
Speaker 2: Are you mad at me that I said that.
Speaker 3: I just didn't feel like it was necessary.
Speaker 1: Okay, So me and Mila decided to put the rest of this episode on Patreon.
Speaker 3: It got a little bit heated, and you.
Speaker 1: Know, to be honest, we share a lot of shit over here, and I just felt like this conversation was better suited for just the privacy of our tribe. So if you want to go check out the rest of the episode, make sure you go to patreon dot com, backslash Good Mom's Bad Choices, and we'll see you next week. Yeah, the leastest day asked