Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tappened the.
Speaker 3: Return of missus Moss. We love this old lady all right.
Speaker 2: Well, her house is now haunted, and since there's so many things going on with ghosts lately, she decided to call a spirit service to try to get rid of the ghosts in her house.
Speaker 3: A spirit service, Yeah, it's actually.
Speaker 2: These people take it very seriously. They go to your house and they try to get rid of the ghosts. So one of their employees, actually Jeff put them put miss moskall Opsis up to it.
Speaker 3: That's creepy. Miss Moss is going to phone tap as spirit service, yes, tech to see what happened to Hello.
Speaker 2: Here is Hi. I'm looking for the person who can come to my house because I got a ghost.
Speaker 1: You have a ghost?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How he always knows go ooo really in the middle of the net. And so I found you on the internets and they that you can come to the house and you can look around and get rid of it.
Speaker 1: Yes, we do come out to your house. Are you having any kind of unexplained no more experiences? Like I mean, are you are you finding you know, like maybe you go in your kitchen, in your cabinet. I don't go.
Speaker 2: I don't go in my kitchen. I go in my bathroom. Do you think maybe it could be maybe George or Rose or or I don't know, maybe he could even be Gertrude.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: What do you think? Well, who are all these people? They're dead?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I mean mostly when you have, you know, paranormal experiences, that's a spirit that's crossed over, that hasn't moved on, and there's trying to make contact with you.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't I'm trying to think, maybe George. What would George have to say to me? I don't think he had to say anything. I mean when we broke up, everything was okay and then he dropped dead. So I think I don't know. Maybe he had a question.
Speaker 1: Well that could be you know. I mean, but have you like had anything you know, fall off, like a table or a penn or unexplainable.
Speaker 2: Or send off to bed the other night?
Speaker 1: Do you thaw off the bed? Did you get pushed out of the bed and nobody was there?
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know. I thought it was maybe something I ate early in the evening, my my stomach was hurt, but I do it could have been the ghost.
Speaker 1: Maybe has anybody taken any me taken some video out? There been some stuff you've written down that's happened over time.
Speaker 2: Video I don't. I don't watch videos. My son, my son Movel, gave me a DVD play a while ago, and I watched my stuff that way.
Speaker 1: Okay, man, Well you know, I'm sorry that I you know, I mean, there's just no way that I could come out there.
Speaker 2: I watched cd C s I and n CI asked I watch all those shows.
Speaker 1: Well, man, I understand, but it's not like TV, you know. I mean there are some ghost shows on TV that are fairly accurate.
Speaker 2: I saw the movie Ghost Buzzes and they came with the big the big thing on the back with the hose and they.
Speaker 1: Suck them right up. Sam. I mean, I don't know. I don't know where you would get that, you know, idea that that would happen.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, one of my friends told me that she thought there was a ghost in her house at one time, and they want to have sex. So I don't want to have sex with nobody. I don't know, and definitely if is my ex husband, I definitely don't want to have sex with him. He was not good. He did lay there.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, man, I don't really know what they stated that all I can all I can tell you is all I can tell you. Man. What all I can tell you is that boo, I would I would say that you would need you Hello boo man, boo. Okay, you know, I'm sorry. I can't help you. Have a good day.
Speaker 3: World.
Speaker 1: Is this the ghost most of people? Yeah, I mean that's not exactly what we do. But yes, we can't help. But there's nothing I think here for her.
Speaker 2: This is Daniel Monuroell from Elis Chaurant in the Morning Show. This is just a phone tap?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Holy crap.
Speaker 2: When Jeff comes to work today, you can tell him thank you very much because he's the one that played the phone tap.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm a very bad in person, but I didn't. It was gone. It was gone. Who's two minutes? The Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show