Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use Code Money Moves. That's Code Money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yanas four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill, casino and resorting. Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: Hey hey, has everybody do it?
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you so much for joining us for another episode of Nightcamp. Y'all know me. I'll get favorite on. Thank you for joining us at the Dead Lions sow up the number one seed in the NFC. What a thirty one to nine victory over the minutes the bike and they get the first round by Minnesota fourteen wins, will beat the number five seed and they're.
Speaker 3: Headed on the road. Y'all know me again?
Speaker 2: I am your favorite Channa Shark, bad guy live in the city's own the Bengal Ring of Fame. Marterie Ah the pro bowler, but all pro best chance. Oh yo, sick go can't coon? Yes, one, two, three, can't coon.
Speaker 3: That's on you. That's on you.
Speaker 2: Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that like button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Thank you, guys. We had so many people in the chat waiting and we could not wait to talk to you. At least I couldn't wait to talk to you. Have a lot of good things to share. Oo, y'all see y'all, let my role y'all like this, Let me look at it right here. A matter of fact, gonna be on the site. I would have these on the site. Broncos Country, if you want to Jersey, I be the road went the number, favorite player number on the I'm back. I'm gonna have these things up on the site. Shortly.
Speaker 3: Give us a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get these things going for y'all, because that's the least we could do for teams that go to the playoffs.
Speaker 3: Hey, check out my shape by Laportier.
Speaker 2: We have it in stock Hey, if you can't find it in a city or state near you. Twenty twenty five, there's a lot to celebrate their fourteen teams fan base are celebrating. What better way to continue the celebration than with a bottle of Shape by La Portier. If you can't find it in the city or state near you, reach out order it with shipping directly to you, and please please drink responsible. Make sure you're gonna follow my media company page on all of its platforms. That's Shay Shape Media and my clothing company eighty four newest release just dropped last month, shirt sweats, beanies, couses, and mugs. Quantities are limited, so please make sure you get yours while supplies last. Tickets for the Super Bowl Show New Orleans I First Bring Tour Stop tickets are on sale February sixth in New Orleans. Be there, got very special guests line up for you, and we've also got a special guest joining the show a little later. But first, the game that you just watched, the Lions, despite all of their injuries, dominate. AG called a heck of a game because Minnesota had it so many times. Go to go in the red zone and AG said, Nah, bro y'all ain't gonna get number field goals. Y'all will not break into our home. So despite all the injuries, the Lions defense turned into a mask, turned the masterpiece in limited the Vikings and that high powered offense, Pro Bowl wide receiver, Pro Bowl quarterback said no, thank you the reward home Philly Bantage. Throughout the playoffs, Dan Campbell tells Kevin O'Connell I'll see you in two weeks during the post game handshake. If Minnesota beats the Rams in LA next week, they could potentially be right back here in Detroit for the rematch. Oh Joe, Yes, Sir Jered Golf didn't play his best game. He turned the ball over. But Jamiir Gibbs ran wild twenty three carried a buck thirty nine three I repeat three touchdown. Jerry Goff was twenty seven to thirty three, two thirty one one touchdowns, two interceptions. But when it had to have it, they got it. They did a great job of pressuring a Sam Donald all night, flustered him eighteen or forty one a buck sixty six was sacked twice, no touchdowns, no interception.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what did you like about what you saw? Listen?
Speaker 5: Ag called a hell of a game? You said it? He called one hell of a game. Obviously, keeping Sam Donald off script, making him uncomfortable and not allowing them to settle in and find rhythm with added God damn it, but Addison God damn Jefferson Hockinson. Obviously, jery Goff not playing his best game tonight, but when he when he needed to make certain throws, he was able to make him. But Jamir Gibbs showed it the load. He showed it the load and did what he needed to do to carry the team. And that's what half the night, most of the time, you would think woul it being a hash happy league, had a pass happy league the way it is outside of the Detroit I mean outside of the Baltimore Ravens, you expect them to own a game using the run game. I didn't expect that from Detroit. I didn't expect it from Detroit with not with just Gibb. Maybe if Montgomery was there, we had your two headed munster. But for them to be able to do it with Gibbs and him the run crazy the way he did night, what do he had?
Speaker 2: No he had twenty three carris above thirty nine. He had three touchdowns on the ground and he had one touchdown through the air. So Gibbs had four total touchdowns. It was my mistake. Yeah, twenty three four buck thirty nine three rushing touchdowns and he called a fourth and goal on a Texas route.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He loved that little Texas route where he starts about and he angles it back there and some people call it angle.
Speaker 3: Some people call it Texas.
Speaker 2: We called it Texas and but we also had an angle route.
Speaker 3: He was sensational night. Yeah, he was everybody.
Speaker 2: You could understand why he's going to the Pro Bowl representing the NFC running backs in the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 3: Oho, because he was sensational.
Speaker 2: Its Saquan Jamier, Gibbs and Josh Jacobs represent the AFC at the running back position in the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 3: But this was a running game.
Speaker 2: This was the running attack and that defense having AMAZONI I think that's how you said his name back.
Speaker 3: He was back after breaking his forearm.
Speaker 2: He had the picture on I think it was on ig of Twitter where he showed all the staples that was in his arm. He came back. He mighted a spark a juice to that. And they did a great job. They did a great job of limiting Jefferson. They did a great job of harassing Sam Donald all night. Sam Donald did not look good tonight. That goes a lot to that Detroit defense, and even though they're injured. The one thing I love about Dan Campbell he does not make excuses, and he does not he does not give his team the ability to make excuses because he says, it doesn't matter who's out there. I expect my team to go out there and play very, very well. And they've done just that. And by doing that to night, they sew up home field advantage throughout. As long as they win, you're gonna have to go through Detroit in order to get to New Orleans thirty one to nine over Minnesota.
Speaker 3: Detroit.
Speaker 2: We saw this thing building last well, the year before, I think they won like their last six or seven games, and you saw it building last year. They got a kind of a little slow start, but they picked it up, got all the way to the NFC Championship game. If I'm not mistaken, it had like a seventeen to seven league half and kind of squaddered that thing away. But this year, knowing and learning from what transpired last year, Ocho, Yeah, this looks like an improved team. This looked like a team that's hungry they have something to prove. That's a dangerous man. That's a dangerous team when you have something to prove and you go out there and do it weekend and week out, and you have to be impressed with what you saw from Detroit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, most definitely. Listen, not only Pressville, we saw from Detroit. Not in this game is uncle what we've seen from them all season. But Dan can be able to do for the culture you know, in Detroit and for that locker room and a franchise and coming in with the attitude that he has. You know, everybody was laughing at him when he first got there, talking about he gonna bite on knee caps, you know, and jokes we were laughing at and not not knowing, not understanding. Listen, And what a three three four year span franchise is completely turned around. Yes, it's no longer a laughing stock, you know. So now you know, based on what he's been able to do. Obviously getting the right pieces around him, and you know, Jered Goff and some of the other fellows, Jamiir Gibbs and Montgomery James and Williams, mom Ross, Saint Brown and some defensive players, Brian Branch one of the best.
Speaker 3: In the game, dude.
Speaker 5: They are Super Bowl contenders now. Yeah, putting short in such a short span.
Speaker 3: The thing is is that it only matters.
Speaker 2: Fifteen and two is great, and I don't want to minimize that, right, But when it matters, can you be fifteen and two.
Speaker 3: Because now it's zero zero.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to play your best in order to advance. You can't turn the ball over like you did today and expect to beat these teams. Now you play double for turnovers, plumb playoff time and Detroit's gonna have to and Golf is gonna have to play better. I believe he will. But Jameier Gibbs. They leaned heavily on Gibbs. He's so explosive. I mean, he hit a crease and he's a threat to hit his head on the goal post.
Speaker 3: Yep. He was sensational tonight. They needed arm and ross.
Speaker 2: Saint Brown came up with big third down catch after big third time down catch, so did a Laporter. Jmo had a couple of big catches in there. And that's what you have to do. You have to stay on the field on third down because the more a that words on the defense, the more you stay on the field and pick up those third downs, because all you want to do is get to the third down.
Speaker 3: Defense.
Speaker 2: Let's get him the third down, let's get off the field. But then we got him at third down. Man, hey, we got him third and eight. We got him third and twelve. Damn, they got another first down. They got another first down. And if you see all of a sudden that when the levee broke, you see Ojo, he went seventeen twenty fourth.
Speaker 5: Thirst bail just like that up on you, just like the a when the when the levee burst.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was over and there was nothing. There was nothing Minnesota could do. So congratulations to the Detroit Lions. Detroit stand up. You have a potential super Bowl team. They get a week off. I saw Kevin Zeitler the right. I think that's the guard that ended up tweaking his hamstring. That's probably why Pierce. You see Piers Hey, we talking about Big Bad getting that in the senth yesterday. Ojoe, you see Big Bad pull that thing up. He's like, nah, that's two for to run. I haven't run that far in twenty years. Ain't no sense, ain't no sensor. We trying to do that now and no senses. We try to do it now. Congratulations Detroit thirty one nine over Minnesota fifteen to two. Detroit number one beat in the NFC Minnesota fourteen and three. Now they head took their head on the road. They will face the La Rams which lost to Day to Seattle. Had they won, they would have been three seed. They lost the four seed. Tampa is now the three seed. Tampa is the three seed, and they'll face uh.
Speaker 3: Who's uh? Who does Tampa face Green Bay?
Speaker 2: No, Tampa face Washington green Bay. Green Bay faces the two seeds the Eagles.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, ooh, that's gonna be a good one.
Speaker 2: Beat the Commanders opening the opening day thirty seven twenty if I'm not mistaken, So the Commanders are at home against Tampa Green Bay, right, m hm, that's what I thought, right, So there we have it, Ocho. There have been multiple teams that have expressed interest in trading for the Vikings head coach Kevin O'Connell, who's in the final year of his contract and has had had no extension talks. Per dra Glazer, multiple teams have had him on their boards. That would be for me, that seems foolish that Minnesota would trade the guy that's done so much for you over the last couple of years. They missed the playoffs last year because a lot of that had to do with JJ got injured early, got Nick and you remember Cousins towards the key les. The previous year they went to the playoffs. Last year they missed the playoff, they had some injuries. This year, fourteen and three, they're back in the playoffs. That seems really really foolish that you got a young you got a young head coach that seems to be the right guy for the job, and you're willing to trade him for what draft picks.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure. I don't. I don't like I'm not I'm not. I don't. I don't like it. I don't know what you will let me hear what you feel about it.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't understand what management is doing. I don't understand what ownership is doing. Obviously, you have a coach like that. Obviously he's getting the most out of his players, a young coach at that, and putting the franchise in a position where they're.
Speaker 3: In contention every year. They're in contention every year.
Speaker 5: I don't I don't think, I mean, Minnesota would understand how difficult it is. Ownership would understand how difficult it is to get to the record they are right now as far as consistency goes year in and year out. Obviously, some injuries happened at prevented them from going last year, But it just makes no sense why those talks hadn't been had already. Maybe they maybe they are going to take care of him, you know, when the offseason hits, But right now they're allowing coach O'Connell to focus on.
Speaker 3: You got your robe on the wrong way. Wh whoa, whoa, Woh you don't buy me? Yeah, you're worried about what I got by rope b And.
Speaker 5: I know I'm just saying, but yeah, I'm assuming they probably want to work on something to allow coach to focus on the rest of the season and trying to get to New Orleans instead of having contracts hawks in the middle of the playoffs.
Speaker 3: So hope hoping.
Speaker 5: It only makes sense that you take care of a coach that's had the type of success he's had since he's been there.
Speaker 2: Kevin O'Connell is in the final year of his contract next season, so he had he coached this year, so cold the next season he got one more.
Speaker 3: He's in the final season.
Speaker 5: Oh so they do. Hey listen, now this is this is new to me. This is new to me. Now, you know how players have a year on they deal, so they treat coaches the same way when they have a year left.
Speaker 3: They could Look, it's not alone.
Speaker 2: John Gruden got traded for two number ones and eight million in cash the Raiders till Tampa coach Belichick went for number one from the Jets to the Patriots. Right herm ever got traded from the Jets to the Kansas City.
Speaker 3: So this is not unprecedented.
Speaker 2: This is not uncharted territory that we see coach coaches get traded for draft compensation. Sean Payton got traded from New Orleans to the Broncos. He went for enough for a first a first round draft pick. So this is not uncharted territory. But it doesn't make any sense to me considering you know, Sean Payton, he retired, you know, he was you know, he retired, and so clearly he didn't want to be there.
Speaker 3: So let's get something for it.
Speaker 2: Awa Day, Tampa, Like y'all, y'all want John grew in that bad caught your two first round picks and eight media. The Glacier family said they gladly obliged. It paid off. They won a super Bowl. Coach Belichick the greatest trade. Hey, the Jets got a first round pick for coach Belichick. I think it worked out for it. I think it worked out for the Patriots. Not so well for the Jets, but it worked out very well for the Patriots. So they got six championships out of that coach. That's pretty good. Yeah, her coach Hearn had some mixed results. He didn't win a championship there, but he had some mixed results. But I think it worked out very well for some of the coaches that got traded for draft compensation. I think everything went accord, went went very well for the team that gave up the draft picks. But it doesn't uh, but it doesn't doesn't make sense to me to do it. If the Vikings lose to the Rams next week, they'd be oh and four versus the Rams and the Lions this year fourteen to zero against every other team. So they've lost twice to Detroit, they've lost one to the Rams, and if they lose again, they'd be oh and four against the Rams and Detroit. So obviously the Rams did not play all their guys today. I think Puco was out, Stafford was out. So there are a couple of guys that did not play today. And so but I was happy for Gino because Gino had a lot of incentives. Oh yeah, ten wins, two million dollars completion saying that she met that uh have better stats that he had last year, so he picked up a quick six million dollars.
Speaker 3: I'm halfing for Gino. Thought he got a bum rap.
Speaker 2: And uh New York and the Jets. But I'm glad Gino you found the home. Congratulations brought you playing really really well. Oh and now yeah, Broncos defeated the Chiefs thirty eight nothing, thirty eight nothing.
Speaker 3: Now here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Now last week, now I try to tell not Joe, I say, the man that laughs loudest, the man who laughs last laughed loudest. And he said, why you say that, because he will be the only one laughing. He will be the only one laugh.
Speaker 3: That you will hear. Don't you love me? Whin a plan? Come together? Now?
Speaker 2: Last week? I uh, I don't want if your team did not win. I don't want to hear you say foot or ball. So this is what we gonna do right now? If your team is not going to the playoffs. I don't want to hear you say play or offs. And I don't want you to use a word with play or offended. So you can't say playground, play time, play mate. I don't want to hear none of that. I don't want to hear you say PlayStation. I don't want to hear you. I don't want to hear you say French bron gotta play date. As a matter of fact, I don't want to hear you say playboy Cardi and guess what you can't say off. I want to hear you say Offset. My favorite artist is Offset. Don't you mentioned Offset? I don't want you to tell us about it? Hey, can you turn the lights off?
Speaker 3: Leave him on?
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear any word come out of your mouth to have play or offended.
Speaker 5: Now you hear me, don't say playground. Yeah, don't say I was playing around? Okay, I want to hear none of that. I got you, but I want to hear none of that.
Speaker 3: Are you are? You can ask you something?
Speaker 5: Can I ask you something, and it's favoritebody's in the chat that happened to be that happened to be a Bronco fan. Are you really happy with today's when, despite what the amplications start? Are you happy with today's when, despite the implications on what the day's win meant?
Speaker 3: What a ben hey hold on way, let me fit, Let me fit with the team?
Speaker 5: With the effort that the Chiefs put out there, the Chiefs didn't even try.
Speaker 3: They didn't even do it.
Speaker 6: They ain't even somebody else's effort.
Speaker 3: What about your team effort? What?
Speaker 2: What about your team effort is September? What about your team's effort in October? What about your team's effort is in November? You keep saying we got up to that slow start? What considering you want your last hold? Consider you won your last five games? So you won, so you won nine games total. You won your last five. So what happened in September, October and November that called y'all to lose?
Speaker 3: And it ain't wear before games?
Speaker 5: Well, listen, when it comes to the game of football, it's all about ups and downs. It's y'all, don Yeah, it's up and down. So that's what happened in September and October.
Speaker 3: That's what happened. But what we did.
Speaker 6: November two, don't you leave out November. We wasn't that bad in November. We started winning. At the end of November.
Speaker 3: You, oh, joe y'all won nine games total.
Speaker 2: You won your last five, so that means you won every game in December and one in January, so that means in September. I told me November you want a grand total four games, so you wanted you want to rephrase that.
Speaker 5: Okay, listen, you have to understand we lost some very close game. There was some very close game with some close calls, but where there was a little help on the zebra side. You know, yeah, yeah, listen, you watched this all season now, I watch all season now. Offensive you know, we started off slow defensively. We didn't start playing well onto the back half of the season until about the back back half of the season.
Speaker 2: You know, you know, it seemed like the thing all the quarterbacks. The quarterbacks like to get gifts. I got the Bengals, I got them that healthy baton.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 2: Because you know you got to clean out your lock of the ball. I got you from luggage. I got the boy with bluggage, this half the baton to put all this stuff in it to make sure they get.
Speaker 5: It from man. Listen, you ain't got to do that because you know what I got. I got something for you. I got something for you. Since since you're talking spody, right, since you're talking spody.
Speaker 2: Money, I know that you ain't met you enough about my money. I'll get a thousand. Right, do you owe me a thousand on top of the three you already owe me? But I want you running me my money. I'm back at four thousand again, show lives. Okay, he was at three. But you see I told you, I said, Oh Joe, I don't want to bet you. Listen, I don't want to do this, o Jo. I'm gon get letna give you money. I'm gonna give you mone we want we want to give it to you at you want.
Speaker 3: Me zell it to you. I gets sell it to you. Right No those no, no, no, no, don't no no.
Speaker 2: I want to pay.
Speaker 3: I want to pay if my turn now.
Speaker 6: I want both thousand dollars right, four thousand dollars?
Speaker 3: How you want it?
Speaker 7: Buffalo Nichols rut before Gray of Buffalo Nickels. Hey, huh, how you want it?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 6: Come on, man, for real, I want Buffalo Nickels. I don't I don't know what no Buffalo Nickols is. Don't worry about it. That's not your job.
Speaker 3: Go to the bank, go to the cashier and say, you like, four thousand dollars in Buffalo Nikels. Is there such thing? Whoa? Is there such thing?
Speaker 2: Me like this?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I've never heard of anything called Buffalo Nichols. That's not a currency. That's not a currency here in the States. Can I please just zell you your money so I ain't got to hear nothingbody in the more.
Speaker 3: Teddy says no.
Speaker 2: Teddy Bear says no, you cannot sell me my money, or you give me four thousand dollars a week pennies.
Speaker 3: Woo, four thousand dollars a week pennies. What's what's a wheat penny?
Speaker 8: Whoa?
Speaker 5: Whoa?
Speaker 2: Whoa?
Speaker 9: You know what?
Speaker 3: What I'm noticing is you're asking a lot of questions.
Speaker 5: But I'm asking I'm asking a lot of questions because down here in Miami, at Bank of America, at Chase, at Navy Federal, we don't talk. We don't know nothing about no wheat pennies. We don't know nothing nothing about we don't know nothing about no buffalo nichols. I've never heard of these phrases, buffalo nickels. And I told you I don't have cash out, so you can't. I don't even mentioned cash up. Everybody has zel. I don't have you have an iPhone?
Speaker 3: Don't you? Yes, okay, you got Apple pay? Can applepay to you?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 3: I don't got no Apple pay. I got a pay by money. I'm trying. I'm trying to I'm trying to pay you talking about talking about what you got and all this right here? But the ball? What's you talking? Because you asked any questions, you asked me.
Speaker 2: Your ass down for listen, listen, Oh yo, please, I said, oh yo, get apart me. I was down last week. I said, oh yo, come on, old Joe, you got me up. Don't you say, as a matter of fact, don't even make reference to a ball. I don't want to say soccer. I don't want to hear you say basket because they use I said, come on, old Joe, no, So now look here, but listen.
Speaker 5: You know what you you you're a little you're a little too happy? Now, you very very happy? You know who y'all got to play in the first round? I tell you, I tell you, hey, you know who y'all got to play in the first round?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: So I want to make sure, make sure next week's episode when I bring some trash bags in here, when I bring and and we break it down.
Speaker 3: Can't coon on three? One two three? Can't coon? I don't want they hit nothing for the chat. I want you to say what you just said? You say, Oh, do you know who y'all played next week? I want you to do. I want to know, Oh, Joe, who do the Bengals play next week? Oh? So you happy? You happy? We went home? Hold on? You think I take great pleasure in this? Let me ask me.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you something, and it's put the people in. If you're a Bronco fan, are you that happy that we got a vacation a week earlier than you?
Speaker 3: That's it, That's all it is.
Speaker 5: We got a vacation a week earlier than you because you're gonna be home next week too, and I'm gonna help you pack.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna help you pack. Kay what you got? Hey?
Speaker 5: Hey listen, hey, listen, hey, one Hey, that's that boy right there. Man, that's that's that. What Now, I'm not talking to your team. I'm talking about the individual that happened to play for your team. Talking about the individual that happened to play for your team. Yeah, he talking about somebody that plays in the blue and orange.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no no, as a matter of fact, that your team have orange in their colors. Hey, don't do that, all laport de Glass some of that ott shape off the counter.
Speaker 3: What you finish?
Speaker 5: Celebrate saying it's gonna be It's gonna be a short celebration. I don't know why he's celebrating. Can I ask your question? Can I ask your question? Do you know who you guys are playing in the first round next week?
Speaker 3: Who y'all not? Okay, I understand that you're scared to say the name. I know Buffalo?
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, you know y'all playing at in Buffalo am Way Stadium or whatever. Okay, I'm just making sure you know what Josh Allen fini to do. The y'all. He finishing your home packing? You finishing your home packing? How that make you feel? So you get listen, you getting all hype, You're happy, but you're getting ready to go home. Anyway, next week all us gonna be in cant Coon.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh Joe, we get back to this. We got a very special guest joining us. Right now, we got a very special guest joining us. There he goes m tomorrow on Netflix. He faces Seth Rollins w W E wrong on Netflix? See him, pump, see him?
Speaker 3: What do it do? My God, don't buy me?
Speaker 2: See him. I got a little celebration. I got a little celebration going. I'm celebrating you, celebrating the sparkling.
Speaker 3: Water for for both of you, gentlemen. How are you guys doing tonight?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Better than my partner. I'm not feeling good. Cem.
Speaker 5: My Bengals are going home. My bangers are going home. Uncle's making fun of me. He's embarrassing in front of the people I love in the chat. And then I'm trying to find a way to get over it. I'm trying to find ways to get around the fact that we not only did we lose, you know, the Chiefs didn't even try today. They didn't even pinched the broncos. You know, they didn't fight, they didn't They just laid down. They laid down so I have I have no way to actually to fight for myself. I'm doing everything I can not to cry to night. So far I'm doing Okay, you.
Speaker 3: Keep your head above water.
Speaker 8: If I could give you any bit of advice, I coming. This is coming from a Chicago sports fan. Ours Cubs. There's always next year, Chad, There's always next year.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: I'll take that. Yep, that's what I was gonna get.
Speaker 2: Your Bears being something that hadn't been done since twenty and eighteen.
Speaker 3: They beat the Green Bay Packers.
Speaker 2: It was the final game of the season, but it showed hopefully, it gave you hope, showed you what to potentially beat for your Chicago Bears.
Speaker 8: Hope is a four layer word in Chicago sports. There was hope at the beginning of the season. I just en comforted in the fact that I can at least make fun of the Green Bay Packers and their fans for losing to this Bear squad. That's the hope, that's the that's the silver lining in the Bears game today.
Speaker 2: See tell us a little bit about tomorrow's matt ww e wrong on Netflix. You're battling stept Rollins. Now, this is a this is a beat that you guys have had bruined for an extended period of time. Yeah, are we going to settle this tomorrow?
Speaker 3: I would love to say yes, But.
Speaker 8: For some reason, there's a lot of guys in the wrestling business that have these abandonment issues when it comes to me. I don't know if they didn't have like a real strong father figure or whatever. But no, I would love to say I'm moving on to bigger and better things.
Speaker 10: I would love to be wrong about that too, but I think this is this is one of those this is one of those Hogan Savage deals that's gonna just go on for as long as the beef has already been festering, you know, ten plus years.
Speaker 3: We're talking a decade here, I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't think even as big a night as DVD on Netflix, and then no matter how bright the lights are, I think this one's gonna faster.
Speaker 3: For a while.
Speaker 2: So what would be what would be your message to Rollin's and his fans coming in tomorrow's tomorrow's match?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 3: What's your message? What do you what? What do you want to say to him?
Speaker 2: If he's listening right now? I know some of his fans are. But if he was listening right now, what would you tell it?
Speaker 8: I'd say the same thing I just said to mister Ocha Sinko. You know there's always next year, you know, cry cry about it.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know, I get it. But you know tomorrow's not your night, oh man him.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this, and if you win tomorrow, do you have your eyes set on WrestleMania.
Speaker 8: I got my set on WrestleMania. Yeah, but that's uh, that's a couple of months away. The next step after did rollins tomorrow's World Rumble. You know, okay, okay, you know we don't got no offseason here. It's just constantly go, go go. I got some stuff to prove still. You know, I got hurt last year's rumble, so I'm still looking to come back and get.
Speaker 3: A w and that in that one. Let me ask you this.
Speaker 2: You own like the Bears, you on Netflix, specially when they had the Christmas they gave, and you're very outspoken about your Bears ownership. You like y'all need to sell the team because this is this is this has been terrible for a long time and it's been a long time coming. Give me what you saw today they beat the Package for the first time in five or five years.
Speaker 3: Does that give you hope that they're trending in the.
Speaker 2: Right direction, that they have the right pieces in place, even if they don't have a coach currently.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know, I think the coach is obviously a big part of it, unless they're going to feel the team with no coach, which might be kind of interesting at this point because you know, we had Lovely Smith, great coach, right, super super elite, dynamic.
Speaker 3: Win ten and six and got fired.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and he couldn't figure it out, you know, so after a while. Listen, this is I was born and raised in Chicago, eighty five Bears.
Speaker 3: I could send you the Super Bowl shuffle.
Speaker 8: Backwards, you know what I mean that I look back at it and historically everything I know now, I look at that team and I'm like, that should have been a dynasty, Buddy, Ryan Ditka, like all those players, Like when we only won one, and it just feels like as a Chicago sports fan, you get that one and then it just feels like another one hundred years of pain because you're just like, well, we we won then, you know, Cubs Cubs fans hundred and eight years and now all of a sudden, it's.
Speaker 3: Just like, oh you want you had for those years.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but that's to me, that's the standard of being a Chicago sports fan.
Speaker 3: Brother, Like, yeah, yeah, one hundred percent. We expect and we demand greatness.
Speaker 8: You know, we get these generational players, these generational talents and stuff like that. I can only look look at the management and the ownership after a while, when all these pieces are in place and nothing works, you know, after a while looking at the mccaskeys and I'm here in chatter about, oh, we need a new stadium, you know, because the city owned Soldier Field and we're not getting concession money. And after a while, I'm just like, okay, you just you just agree the owner and you don't care about winning. Sports fans all across the world, no matter where you're at, whatever city you're in, you rep that city, you love that city, you show out to that city.
Speaker 3: You want winners. And that's the bottom line. I need. I need an owner.
Speaker 2: We's going to feel the team of winners seem. Let you you mentioned that you got injured, you sustained an injury last year. If you don't mind reflecting that injury, what happened. And what's the worst injury that you have sustained in your professional wrestling career?
Speaker 3: Oh man, this one was.
Speaker 8: I think this one was pretty bad just because of uh, you know, my age and everything. And I tore my right tricep tendon completely bone. Okay, and that's a bad one, especially I think in football that's normally a career ender. If I'm not mistaken, No, it's not a career, but it's normally seasoning endy Okay, Yeah, the season and my season definitely ended that day. That's that's for certain. I had a night where I woe was made and I cried about it and I was upset. I just come back to the WWE after ten years of being gone and was looking forward to doing you know, just awesome, awesome stuff and it came to a screeching holp, you know. And as an athlete who's somebody who's active every day, you guys know, if you can't if you can't play, if you can't do what you do, if you can't go to the gym, you lose your mind.
Speaker 3: And I lost my mind.
Speaker 8: I felt bad about it for about eight minutes, had to cry, and then realized that at that moment, it felt like the worst thing that had ever happened to me, So I wanted to do the impossible and flip it and make it the best thing that ever happened to me. You know, I think we did that over the year, fortunately for me. You know, in the sport and in the business we're in, we don't always have to be one hundred percent. And I was injured on a swing and I was in the ring, I was, you know, talking my mess, cutting promos and stuff like that, and I was still a real contribute, so that that was like a weight off my shoulders.
Speaker 3: When you got the when you sustain that injury, did you know something right away was wrong? Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 8: I don't know if you've ever done a try set, but it just feels like a rubber band in your elbow snaps. I've done my left one. No pain in that one. They did the right one. It hurt like a sod of the bitch, and I don't know why. I don't know what the difference was between the two. But yeah, I knew, I knew I was I knew I was out.
Speaker 2: Immediately got ask you this, what can we expect from a wwe O Netflix have opposed to Cable.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 8: We're all going to find out together. I think personally, the format of the show is going to be a little bit different. I think people are asking questions about commercial you know, obviously, on cable, we gotta you know, we have a lot of bttle seed. You gotta pay, you gotta pay the beasts. I like to say, uh, And that's going to be the same on Netflix. But I think it's also going to be different. I think you're going to see stretches where you're getting the first hour, maybe the first ninety minutes commercial free. And I don't know if it's going to be picture and picture. These are questions for people in the production truck. But I just know because Netflix is streaming and it's not Cable, we're not going to be kind of up against the standards, especially especially like time constraints. You know, that's like the biggest difference between wrestling sort of just an audience or wrestling for television. You got to know when your breaks are, how long the breaks are, how much time you got left in a show when it's dropped dead. If you got an extra two five minute overrun, you know, because there's another show.
Speaker 3: After yours, you know.
Speaker 8: So it's not like football where it's just like, hey, we're we're continuing this until the last whistle into this game is over, or even then you're getting the cross are saying, hey, we're on FS one. You know, we're switching over to f S two because of other games bumping us and stuff like that. So there's there's definitely some stuff that we're gonna be working out as we go.
Speaker 3: But I like, I love that.
Speaker 8: I love that live TV chaos, anything can happen, and anything go wrong atmosphere.
Speaker 3: You know what, go ahead, O Joe.
Speaker 5: I have a question obviously, being a racer fan from young even still to this day, is there dream mask that you have? Is there dream match that you have involving a legend from either the past or Curry the day, Curly today that you haven't had or you would like to have?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I mean I think everybody when they ask me that question, or when they hear somebody ask me that question, one name always comes to mind.
Speaker 3: It's stone called Steve Austin. Oh you know.
Speaker 8: I unfortunately he had to retire because of like injuries and he had a stroke and everything like that.
Speaker 3: But Rhet Heart's another one.
Speaker 8: Bred Heart would be a dream for me because that's a guy that I looked up to when I was a kid. That's a guy that helped get me into this sport just from an interest perspective, and that's a guy to this day. I could text Brett right now and be like, what's up, Brett Ski, I have a question. I need some advice and let me hit me back up like right away. So much love to him, got to mention him.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: And there's just I think we have a pretty wealthy locker.
Speaker 8: Room when it comes to talent right now. So there's there's a There's a lot of people that I would love. I'd love to get in there with with Gunther, he's a champ on raw. Love to mix it up with my boy Cody. But as far as the legends go, the ones that probably aren't going to happen, but their dream matches. Austin's up there with Austin's number one with the bullets.
Speaker 3: Seem did you always want to be a wrestler? Did you? Did you did you play sports growing up? Did you know watching this like this is the direction that I want to go and I want to be in this sport.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I played baseball when I I tried it for my football and wrestling team when I was in a high school.
Speaker 3: But they told me I had to cut my hair, and I piece. I deeced out.
Speaker 8: After that, I was like, and now I look in every jock in the world just got like a wild mohawk, and I'm like, that was me when I was fourteen, Like, why wouldn't you let me on the team?
Speaker 3: What the heck? I didn't?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: I grew up.
Speaker 8: I like to say I was economically challenged, you know, so like most of the most of the sports were pretty expensive. Couldn't play hockey because I couldn't afford skates or pads or sticks. Baseball was was pretty cheap. And then everything I was a catcher, everything changed for me when I had to get glasses. The mask wouldn't fit over my my coke bottle glasses, and my parents wouldn't spend the money for contacts, So my my baseball career was cut short.
Speaker 2: Wow, WrestleMania forty one is in Las Vegas. You say, Raw is after the Netflix special that you have with Rollins, So his name all the time, you don't worry about doing the matter.
Speaker 3: So I'll.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this because, like a lot of times, we see these big matches, but there are other matches in between that you're wrestling.
Speaker 3: So how do you prepare?
Speaker 2: How do you like because you're traveling at least two hundred I'm assuming two hundred plus days a year.
Speaker 3: Correct, Yeah, yeah, definitely used to be back in the day.
Speaker 8: Now things have changed, you know, and things have changed because of these big TV deals, you know, this big Netflix deal. The money that was in wrestling used to be kind of driven by live events. So we would do a TV on a Monday, but I'd be on the road Friday, Saturday, Sunday. We would record SmackDown on a Tuesday. So I would be on the road five days a week, six days a week. And that's on top of all the press and everything else you're doing. Nowadays, it's a lot less. I think it's it's better. I think it's better for all the athletes, But you wind up, I think, missing out on those live shows where you're wrestling for fans, you're not necessarily wrestling for TV. You do build up a callous, you know, and we're kind of missing that, right now, at least I know I am. I just we just did a Christmas loop most recently over the holidays where you know, I was on the I was at in Pittsburgh doing the Netflix thing for the football game, and then we went to Madison Square Garden, went back Pittsburgh, went to Baltimore, cut over to Chicago, and then down to Houston for TV and like that. That is my bread and butter, being on the road, hanging out with the boys, getting to interact with fans.
Speaker 3: You just have a lot.
Speaker 8: I don't want to say more fun, because TV can be fun, but TV's more of a high pressure, you know situation.
Speaker 2: See would you say that this the wrestling now is more conducive for a family as opposed to what in the past when you had to do all that traveling and you got a wife, or you got a significant other, or you got kids. This world we live in now, state you living now more conducive.
Speaker 3: For family if you're an active wrestler.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I used to be on the road and I looked at it like it was easy for me because it's still a challenge. But I was young and I was single, I didn't have any kids. I felt like I didn't have any responsibilities. I bought a house.
Speaker 3: I was just never in it. I lock it and leave it, you know what I mean. And then I could stay.
Speaker 8: You know, if we had a loop that ended in San Francisco and the next one started in La I would stay in California.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 8: Guys who had marriages and kids, I don't know how they did it, and a lot of them didn't because we look at the wreckage of the past and like we see a lot of a lot of broken marriages and you know, alienated.
Speaker 3: Kids and stuff like that. You know, but today is much more conducive for like a family unit. If when it's all said and done and you have mentally retire, you hang it up.
Speaker 5: Where do you see yourself training the next generation, broking behind the scene you're late, or maybe start your own promotion.
Speaker 3: What do you think? Oh, no, it's if I start my own promotion, I want you to find me wherever I am and just kick my ass. That's about That's about the worst idea, man.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 8: I I do think there is a there's an avenue for me to continue to be in the business behind the scenes, helping.
Speaker 3: But I think if you're worth your weight.
Speaker 8: You're doing that now, you know, I think on a football team, on a hockey team, on a baseball team, there's the veterans that help bring in the new talent, the young guys, and they help, you know, move things along. But three parts to a career, right, there's you start and to me, that's when you learn. There's the middle part that's where you earn, and the third part is return.
Speaker 3: Now you give back.
Speaker 8: So I would definitely look forward to that third act and giving back to the business to me is giving me so much.
Speaker 3: See em.
Speaker 2: We want to thank you. Tomorrow marks the premiere w W E RAW on Netflix. Catch all the action at eight pm Eastern see them pump. Thank you for joining Nightcap. We greatly appreciate that. Man.
Speaker 3: Good luck. Now we tune in now. We're talking to you in a couple in a couple of months. Now.
Speaker 2: We want to make sure that you've done what you say you're gonna do, like you're gonna take your business.
Speaker 3: I promise you. I promise you. Brother.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm walking in. I'm walking into the Inuit dunk tomorrow night, and I'm walking out of winter and I'm gonna have myself a big steak afterwards after kicking suster Ollans' ass.
Speaker 3: It's going to be fun.
Speaker 5: And let me let me tell you if at any point you need a partner tag team with that, I'm always available.
Speaker 3: Let's go. As long as your last name is not a caske You're my huncle Berry. All right, I got you, I got you. Appreciate you, guys, thank you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, seem thank you, boy. I appreciate it. Good luck tomorrow. Thank you, oh Joe. Back to our normally schedule program.
Speaker 3: Hold hold on, Hey, how's how's my lighting?
Speaker 11: Is it cool?
Speaker 3: Your lighting is good? But the life went out on your team playoff chances? Come on, man, that's that's not necessary.
Speaker 5: I'm just trying to how you're gonna run me my money? Okay, I told you what I wanted. I told you I can run you your money. But can you please be realistic about the currency. And we've been lifted what is butto what is Buffalo Nichols? That's not your concern. I want you to go to the bank and tell the cashier you wire like four thousand dollars in Buffalo nickels. That's what I want you to do. In five technology, I don't care if we're forty two. I mean technology has advanced to a point where I can send you your money. You can get it in less than two minutes. I can Apple pay, I can venmore. So you ain't that fast. Huh you're for the running my money. Yeah, the how I'm fin the Apple pay it to your phone number.
Speaker 3: I don't have Apple paid.
Speaker 5: If you have an iPhone, you have Apple Pare it comes it's if you eat you that's already integrated into the phone.
Speaker 3: I don't have it.
Speaker 2: I don't want no features. I don't want nobody have it. Listen, O, yo, all I ask I don't ask for much. Lord, y'all know me.
Speaker 3: Chack, y'all know me. I'm trying to. I'm trying to.
Speaker 9: Now you see, I'm trying to get your money right. You're not want your pay That means your running mind. Okay, Buffalo nickels chat you don't want his money. Man, I want by money. Now you don't because I want by Daddy records. I'm giving you live Milititi. I want by Daddy records.
Speaker 5: I'm giving you all the options, trying to pay you, and you are, Oh, you're refusing payment.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to.
Speaker 6: Figure out how you go give me a option. Don't buy, Bunny, hold on, I'm gonna give you. I'm giving you the option to get your money on how I can pay it? Oh tell you'll buy. If I took another this week, do you I would be drunk over. Listen, listen, I want you to do. I'm gonna do me a favor. Listen, do me a favor.
Speaker 5: Get all the drinking you can out the way, because come next week, when y'all leave Buffalo, y'all flying straight from Buffalo. I might don't, i'might have. I'm gonna have the trash bags for you. I many help y'all pack. You're going straight from Buffalo straight the can coon. Matter of fact, no, y'all going to a ruber. Y'all going to a ruber because the elevation in the ruber. And just like Colorado, y'all gotta help.
Speaker 3: Y'all.
Speaker 5: Guess what y'all got an early start. Y'all got an early start. Listen, We okay, if we got an early start, we'll meet you there. Y'all gonna meet this that next week. That's all that matter, okay, Oh Joe. As a matter of fact, we want to play something for the chat at chat. Take a listen to this now now, I'm you can hear the hold in my voice, and if you listen to my delivery, you know I mean business. Now you can put it on the flow. You were scared to bet the last game because I knew I was gonna double up my better.
Speaker 3: I bet you. I bet your stacked. I bet you a stack. We beat the Chiefs. You only three? Okay, okay, well we'll put it on the flow. Then saw it coming. I saw it coming. You didn't know I saw him. You want to trap? I wanted better in a thousand or what better thouch? See? How did that? See? How I did that? Hold on?
Speaker 5: Hold on, hold on, listen, I'm I'm listen. I lost the bet. I'm trying to pay you your money and you're refusing to take it.
Speaker 3: And I'm not. I told you how I want my money. You can't do that. If I don't, I don't got nothing to do with no Buffalo Nichols. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 5: I've never heard of the currency called gun to the bank. They know exactly what it is. As a matter of fact, you don't what I want four thousand travelers checks. I won't be traveling. I'll go on ovay chase you. I want travelers check.
Speaker 3: Think you do you know what that is? Okay? How about this? How about I send your money the ash and let ass paid in anything as you got nothing to do with this? How you want?
Speaker 2: Y'all? He this man, this man till I send him my money to somebody else, but listen, sending money through an intermediary.
Speaker 5: I told this man money out of sight called the fight. Let me go up there to get that thinge money, money out of sight? Held on listen, money out of sight called a fight. Because I'm trying to pay your money. You don't want your money because you asking for your money and ways that I can't. I can't accommodate.
Speaker 2: Those can't come from the lat work, cannot the inability to do something. You have the ability to take your black ass to the bright to get me my money?
Speaker 3: Not running me by that. I know that that is company. That is copy. You remember last week? How you going it?
Speaker 2: You ain't chat y'all? Remember that y'all jumped up in the chat up. You can't say up ball this man can't you nothing but the word. I don't know what frinch trick gonna do. She can't go to no play date. She ain't got no play time. Hey, she can't go to the playground, PlayStation the ground?
Speaker 3: What blake? What playtime? Hey?
Speaker 2: Hey, I would hear you say nothing about no hey, and you're bad not say off season. You can't even say off season.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's funny, that's that's the good one. Hey, listen. Enjoy yourself, though, enjoy yourself. Enjoy yourself. You got you got your beanie on, man, you got your beanie on, and you got your glasses on to what bo man? It win no game to day. You're doing a lot of talking. I don't know why you do it for. But hokey ah hemn dog were your head that got big? Uh? That didn't fit me? By side oh side of helping this year because I was like a seven and a three quarters. God damn well you had you had that Johnny Bravo helmt Huh. I don't know what side I don't I don't know if this is real. See y'all see we have all these shots. We had right there, we.
Speaker 5: Had uh we had uh we had right there's bike or right there I had a bike in college.
Speaker 1: A bike bike is super old school wa the same thing. Hell, I can't even get this on my head? Yeah yeah, hey hey what what what?
Speaker 3: What side? What side pinty cap? You are ten?
Speaker 6: Huh?
Speaker 3: What size fitty cap you have? I just yourself corners?
Speaker 5: Nah nah, ain't not but that ain't no nah, But you about to tell me. I'll tell you what my head once you get worked down. I got the big head. That what happened because I wanted to bit. I got the big head. So what if I get my money to go there? Well, actually, I've been trying to pay your money for thirty minutes and you refuse. Maybe, man, how about I just give you money to somebody in the chat.
Speaker 3: No, hold on, you ain't bet somebody in the chat run. I'm trying. I'm trying to run it to you.
Speaker 5: Apple paid then mode cash shaft. I mean, I mean, come on, it wasn't no look or that killed old Bill. It didn't need take his breath a little green hornet. When a bill knows the tickleod bill to Bill, you know.
Speaker 6: To say that chat they say brandy dandy, but liquors quicker and you got you got pay Pal.
Speaker 3: I ain't got no pauns, so I damn sure ain't got paid?
Speaker 2: Who he is?
Speaker 3: Y'all need to run that to me, oh brand o, yo, travelers check.
Speaker 2: I'm going on vacation, but I've been advised that you're not supposed to take cash, so I want travelers checks.
Speaker 3: We you're not ill. Don't let y'all decide. How should oh yo pay me my money?
Speaker 5: You don't want you don't want that money? Man there, Hey, you don't want you don't want your money? Because I could have been I could have listened. I could have been hit sin. I could have been typed in foe in three zeros and hit sin.
Speaker 2: Hello, what are man talking? I heard a lot of talking. It ain't no money sending way the buddy. Make the money right, oh yo, make the money right? I saw it man meet, I said, Hey, money gone card hunt? Well I need that money.
Speaker 3: Boom.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, oh yo, I want four thousand bits. I don't know how many big coins I could get with four K, but I want four k and bitcoin.
Speaker 5: Listen, I don't I don't deal with out of betta and give me four thousand and bit of honey.
Speaker 6: I want four thousand. The biddle something I don't did. I don't deal in digital currency.
Speaker 3: I have money. Well, don't look like you're dealing any currency because I ain't.
Speaker 5: Got my money cash, app Venmo, PayPal or Apple pay. Those are the only ways I can. I don't have those Apparazi you yes, you do. It's twenty twenty five. Don't tell me you don't have any of those services. It's impossible. And if you don't have them, it's uncivilized. And you gotta get it. Women in your life. No, now, I gotta get a woman in my life. How you owe me four thousand dollars? So what I supposed to do.
Speaker 3: By what I said?
Speaker 5: Get it women in your life so you can get a little bit of structure so I can see your money.
Speaker 3: I got structure. I plenty structure. I want my money. How you structure? You don't have Apple pay?
Speaker 6: You have Venmo, you don't have I have a matter of fact, you know what I won't want, Joe, I want four thousand dollars on a debit card.
Speaker 3: Wasn't a government debit cards? Eb T credit? Now what I want? E b T debit card? Four chaotic? Run me that I don't want.
Speaker 2: No Western Union. I don't got no Apple Pay. I ain't got no Orange Pay. I ain't got no none of that. I ain't got no Venmo, I ain't got no Zail, I ain't got no Paypath. I don't have none of those that present. Everybody knows that. Okay, favor, Okay, Well let me see. I'm going to my phone. You have words Apple pay on my phone. Yeah, you have a team of people.
Speaker 3: Can you ask?
Speaker 5: And Jordana ash asked to set up Apple pay for you real quick. I'm gonna see. I'm gonna see your money.
Speaker 2: No, I want four thousand of foods. Then I want no old school book I want. I want twenty five I want twenty five sixty five dollars books.
Speaker 5: Matter of fact, I want. I guess somebody out here Miami get some books for you now and now, if you're serious, I don't.
Speaker 3: Think they got I don't think they are. You got it, Joorde trying to fight it.
Speaker 5: Okay, let me let me see your money real quick, because they listen, money out of sight called a fight.
Speaker 3: And I don't want to. I don't want to. I don't want to have to jump on you because I jump away like a chicken on the June bug. Man, Okay, here's my wallet. Okay, so here's your phone number right boarding passes. Hold on, fight.
Speaker 2: Me all I got I got deal to the airline passes, and I got deal to airline and United Airline.
Speaker 12: Pass Let me know if it's okay to send the money now. No, it ain't okay because I don't know nothing about that, Joe. Why you just can't do right by me? Man, I'm trying, y'all. Let me pay my dabt. Let me pay my dad. You you I'm pay I'm for the city right now. I ain't got it, oh Joe, I don't have that on my phone. It's already, it's already in the phone. It's built into the phone. It is not built into the phone. I'm gonna see right now for I'm gonna send it first.
Speaker 3: Of all, if gonna kick it out because I ain't got it.
Speaker 5: You know what, you're not registered for real, because it's not even coming out. I told you that, or you were serious.
Speaker 3: I thought I was set it set it up real quick, so I can said your mind that before that. I ain't got no email. How can I sit it up with I don't have email? Hey, here. This is this is the deal. Okay, this is the deal before tonight's show.
Speaker 5: If you don't have someone on your team set up so I can pay you tonight before tonight's show in the check in here, Chad, you've been here for thirty forty minutes. I've been trying to pay on he refuses to accept my money in the ways that I can deliver the currency in which I have to pay him. Hey, if the show ends and you ain't got your money, then I can't pay you after the night.
Speaker 3: Whoa, oh Joe, Joe check How did where they do that? At you? I got it. I'm trying. I'm trying.
Speaker 2: Hey, you I don't have email, So in order to fit that up, don't you have to have an email account?
Speaker 3: Okay, well give me somebody else email that's in that's you just said.
Speaker 2: Giving somebody power of attorney is the wrong thing. Now you want me to give somebody so they can get my money.
Speaker 5: Listen, listen, But these are people that are part of your team. These are people that you trust, These are people that you.
Speaker 3: Can fight in. So me people, I'm huh team shamnon.
Speaker 5: All right, they staid you listen after the night you're gonna have to get it in blood, and that makes it's your choice.
Speaker 3: What's that song y'all say? Say? Sweet dreams all beautiful night? Man? I think I'm the sweet dream part. Turn the life down. Boy. You showed feeling good and I want you to enjoy this moment though. I want you to Nobody. No, it won't be like.
Speaker 2: What you mean next week, Oh Joe, I ain't. Oh Joe, I ain't promised tomorrow. Right, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Next week? I ain't promised tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Hold on all that? All that? Oh I heard you?
Speaker 2: You said football? I said, oh your come on man? No, no, no, okay, Ojoe, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, O Joe, I'm sorry. First I want to we want to thank see him punk for joining us. Go check out tomorrow w W E RAW on Netflix. The action starts at eight pm Eastern Time.
Speaker 3: H thirty.
Speaker 5: Ain't do nothing. They did a They ain't even pinch nobody. They say, hey, you want to She don't want no puppet. She want a big dog about fall a ten ball? Matter of fact, you know what I think? Listen, I'm not a conspiracy theorist. Chat what y'all think and it's oh, that what she told me. She said, Hey, she told me. She said, look here, I need six and two. Hi, gotta be a six way, gotta be a two. I said, so you want a big dog. Okay, okay, let.
Speaker 3: Me let me, let me be drawn for the other night. I'm gonna drink with you.
Speaker 2: Whoa, I don't drink the people that owe me money, cause y'all drinking my stash.
Speaker 11: No, I'm talking about my water. And then I listened, listen rather a matter of fact, why you drinking water. I'm gonna sleep good tonight. Let me go in and set my I'm gonna set my alarm just in case, make sure all over, make sure all will over.
Speaker 2: Sleepy, Sure, George just pressed the cold to come in at the ball.
Speaker 3: Do not disturb me. I'm not I'm not conspiracy theorist, but I don't know why.
Speaker 5: I feel like the Chiefs purposely didn't try and win that game because they didn't want to face the Bengals.
Speaker 2: I really, I really think that if the chief if the Bengals wanted to be in the playoffs, win more games in September, win games in October, win games in.
Speaker 3: November, they're up there.
Speaker 2: Talking to There are a lot of teams roots against us, So I want to know, Bengals fans, Bengals players, were you rooting far or against the Broncos? Were you rooting far or against the Dolphins? So, in other words, teams rooting against y'all? What were y'all doing today? Were y'all cheering for?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Did y'all want to Broncos the wind? Did y'all want to Broncos to lose? So he was rooting against the team. Did you want the Dolphins the win? Or do you wanted the Dolphin to lose?
Speaker 3: You rooting?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: Who won the game? The Dolphins of the Jets? The Jets?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: I told you that Jets were gonna win, the Chiefs, and I told you the chief The Chiefs purposely did this to sabotage us having the opportunity to go. Now, it is our fault, are you sevent Our desk should have been in our own hands, if we shouldn't be having to rely on another team.
Speaker 3: To win to allow us to get to where we need to get to. Now that's our fault.
Speaker 2: Hope of y'all wishing on another man's downfall, Oh boat, boat twenty six or twenty nine three, twenty one four tubs boat h five ninety six forty and low forty seven touchdown, Marvin Mills Junior five for fifty one. Two Doves Devail caught that rookie shake both for fifty h Javonte Williams three for fifty. We did a number on y'all, every rand in forty three times for a block fifty eight.
Speaker 3: The Chiefs didn't even try. WHOA why you? Why you? I'm just saying I hate, I hate with somebody else. Measure, what did you guys do?
Speaker 2: Why were you hoping for the chief I ain't never say our ruffle, nor of a team if I'm on a team.
Speaker 3: Oho.
Speaker 5: Wo, I didn't say I was for anybody. I just said who was supposed to win the game? They didn't even try.
Speaker 3: Did y'all try to win the game against the Patriots the first game of the season. Yeah. The twenty two players that played for the Chiefs today ought to be ashamed of themself.
Speaker 5: And when they watch film, When they watch film and you look at the name on the back of that jersey and you look at the abysmal effort and output you put out today, you got zero points. Zero points in an NFL game. Were supposed to be the best of the best in the world. Y'all not embarrassing. All the Broncos won ten games, they earned the right to be in the playoffs. Y'all didn't win ten games. Y'all don't deserve to be in the playoffs. That's all I'm saying, though, Joe, I ain't bad at you or nothing like that.
Speaker 3: That happened when we played your Broncos didn't matter. I'm asking you what happened when we played youa Broncos. Y'all won? Okay, just making sure won the battle, lost the war. I'm just making sure.
Speaker 2: Let that think, y'all gotta got that led the leader. Y'all got to lead league of touchdown passes and yards. Had a leader win, the guy won the triple crown and home for the first time in the history.
Speaker 3: Not run tell that in history a triple cown winner if at home. I guess we all gonna be next week.
Speaker 5: I don't know about the next week. I ain't promised next week. I'm talking about right now. I'm gonna let you have your moment. I know you're being quite hostile, O. You you're scared. I'm really scared right now.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm just saying I'm I want you you you enjoy your moment. No, no disrespect to anybody in the chat. As a Broncos fan. You know how I feel about you. I tell you all the time. I love you, regardless of what team you cheer for, regardless of what team you root for, I will always love you and always have been very respectful, never malicious.
Speaker 3: This is all great fun, you know, in competition for the team that I believe in and played for. I'm afraid. I'm really afraid, o Joe, I'm really afraid right now, A scaring me. Calm down, William and no, calm down.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's not that serious, buddy, you know hey, I'm really I'm being serious. I'm really a nice guy. But you're scaring me. Okay, just pay me my money, just eighty what you owe me money. I bet you had I lost, I would have paid you.
Speaker 5: Actually, if if I had lost, if I mean if you had lost, I would have I would have said.
Speaker 3: You know what, just zell me, zee me ze me half. You ain't got to see me the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Guess what that's something you want to have to say because I didn't lose, so you'll have to say overvail me, running me mind Now, I want four thousands of Travelers Check. I want four thousands and with bouchers. I want four thousand of Buffalo Dickles.
Speaker 3: I won't buy Buddy