Speaker 1: Hi, are we on? We are on? And let's hey idiot, do you want to play? Uh? Oh? I spit? Did you see that?
Speaker 2: No, but you're pretending to be me already and I didn't even do anything.
Speaker 1: Do you want to play? One of the new intros is not a new one?
Speaker 3: I don't oh, Bull Chat, the Bolts chat Chat, boat Chat, the boat chat chat Chat boat Chat, bow To chat to chat everything together in Wanda Ball.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, Brody for that intro that Scotty never sent me, and he said to me directly, and I uploaded it myself. You don't really jay me.
Speaker 2: You don't recall us playing that like I don't know, six months ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then remember when you never sent it to me, so I never loaded it in the system, and then you would always say where's the new intros? Andy? And then I just had to wind up doing it myself. What is like everything in life? If I will find a.
Speaker 2: Way, one simple reason I didn't send it to you. I don't like it.
Speaker 1: So thank you so much for telling Brody that I thought it was great. Thank you very much, Brody. I'm appreciative. Unlike him, I am welcome to another episode of Bull chat positive.
Speaker 2: I appreciate everybody's help, everybody's work. I just I don't care for that opening.
Speaker 1: Well, you still could have sent it to me, Okay, still could have sent it to me. Okay. Instead, we've been playing the same intro for how long? Now?
Speaker 2: Welcome to bol Chat. Today is Wednesday, March ninth. Oh, March ninth.
Speaker 1: Wow, And today's the day that everybody came back to the office. Now.
Speaker 2: I don't know whether I love or hate this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm of mixed. I'm of mixed emotions of this.
Speaker 2: I got you see, it's currently seventy seven degrees in this hut, and that because the more bodies that are in this building, the more work the AC has to do, and the AC is not ready to work.
Speaker 1: Yet because it's March. Yeah, no, I feel young. I'm sweating.
Speaker 2: You smell a little bit, well, I know you're using the new non aluminum whatever you smell like glade pot pourie spray.
Speaker 1: From the eighties is that bad? It was the one on top of.
Speaker 2: The toilet tank that had the Pope pourri on the It just was eh, I love it. It was very overpowering.
Speaker 1: Cinnamony. See, there's no cinnamon, I know, but it just it's Coconuty's smells like glade potpouri spray from the eighties. I think it smells like coconuts. Okay, Oh, look at Luna speaking of coconuts.
Speaker 2: Wasn't Danielle supposed to Why is there a third microphone?
Speaker 1: Well, because Danielle is supposed to be here, So we'll just I guess look at this cute, adorable picture of Luna. People can't hear YouTube. If you're on YouTube, Look look at how adorable that is. She's such a little nugget. She's adorable.
Speaker 2: Love her anyway, So what's going on today, Andrew?
Speaker 1: Well, like you were saying, people are back in the office, right, here's the thing. Yes, I feel I've been coming in for about a year and a half now, Oh I've been coming in for two years. Well that's great, congratulations, I'll get you a trophy, thank you. But I also feel similar to you where now there's people coming in every day, and I'm kind of like I missed it when it was just the five or six of us. Correct, it's I mean, I'm happy people are going back, don't get me wrong, but I also kind of miss it. Just being us.
Speaker 2: I feel that productivity has gone down because now you know, when you were at home, you were doing your.
Speaker 1: How to do. If you had work to do, you did it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now people are congregating in the hallwayy funny, how you do and have been seeing you in a long time. Yeah, well you know I did this, this and this and and like everybody's giving their two year life story. Nobody's doing any work. Nobody's doing any work. Oh can you let her in?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh, there she goes. Oh it's Danielle. Hi, Danielle. Welcome to bull Chett.
Speaker 2: I have to tell you, five percent of the listeners just said, oh, Danielle's in. I'm turning it off. But ninety percent love you, So sit down.
Speaker 1: Don't you love that negativity? It's not negativity, it's not for me. Well, you don't even tell that to our guest. She's our loving guest.
Speaker 2: Just one time out ten percent of the people don't like you. I don't care, So what about you turn her up?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, fifty percent don't like me, but I don't care anyway.
Speaker 1: Welcome to bull Chat. We were talking about.
Speaker 2: Everybody coming back into the office today and how just everybody's congregating and talking, nobody's working.
Speaker 4: Can I just say, yeah, I love everybody.
Speaker 2: That's why you were late, by the way, right, Yes, yes, of course I.
Speaker 4: Love everybody, but but there's too many people like at once, on top of each other. And I just said I went over and I was like, I'm sorry, high and I just give a little time. They were like, really, Danielle, you I said, this is a little much.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's rare because the calendar date changed, so then all the rules change and everything from one day to the next is everything's great now.
Speaker 4: And the other thing is is a lot of people talk very close. And I'm like, I can you and I love it. Look no, I feel bad saying it because I'm maybe I'm one of the clothes talkers too, and I love everybody and I want to see everybody. But I just think it's a little much everybody.
Speaker 1: On top of each other. And I'm terrible with the small talk too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So in the minute, somebody's like, how have you been, I pretty much go good. Things are good.
Speaker 2: You realize that you have an hour long podcast where you small.
Speaker 1: Talk, but it's different when I small talk with you, if with people who I really haven't seen in two years. It goes from like, that's I'm happy you are here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, great, And it's not even that it's the COVID. Honestly, it's no, we haven't worn our masks, we haven't taken our masks off and so long that I feel like we're gonna all catch everything. So you really have a tiny little cold coming on.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get that, and not everyone thinks that's COVID and it starts all over again, though it's not exactly.
Speaker 4: So that's why I feel like I love everybody, but I think we still need to be a little careful.
Speaker 1: So hot.
Speaker 4: Like I was at the Devil's Game yesterday and I had my mask on. I was one of very few that had their masks on. But for the most part I had my mask on because there was a lot of people. People behind me were talking so close to my head. I was a little nervous. I don't know, am I stupid?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Amy and I have decided that we will forever wear masks. On an airplane, people used to how many okay, period, Yes, she's.
Speaker 1: Heard it the theory they're talking. Yes, I didn't say it's a new thing.
Speaker 4: This is why only fifty of the people.
Speaker 1: Like you, Yes, exactly. So.
Speaker 2: Anyway, the people that wore masks on airplanes years ago, they knew what was up. Michael Jackson had it years ago, seriously, and the.
Speaker 4: Funny thing goes always. I remember going on an airplane going to England the next day, getting there next day, I was throwing up for a week. Why the kid next to me had thrown up on the airplane and his mother told me it was allergies and I caught whatever that kid had. So you know what, maskline airplanes should have been implemented, not just for COVID, for other things. A long time.
Speaker 2: Throwing up on an airplane is the worst. I'll never forget. Amy and I and the kids went to Cancun anxiety years ago, and it brought my dad with us. And I don't know why, but he had shrimp parm with the diner the night before and he was sitting the row across from us, and then you could just see him getting green, and all of a sudden he took that bag out and he was vomiting shrimp parmesan in the bag. He was doing it very discreetly. They're very discreet, but we were like, because I know you're like this too. When one person throws up, it's a chain reaction.
Speaker 4: But I feel like there's a couple of things you don't do before you get on an airplane. Certain foods you don't eat, like Mexican food is something you don't even airplane souh something you don't even very good. It's just it's just politeness, that's all.
Speaker 1: Why are you looking at my phone? You're so rude. I'm just looking. Why Why are you getting text messages?
Speaker 2: I can't control when people text me.
Speaker 4: You've been saying that.
Speaker 1: I didn't pick my phone up. Interesting, What are you talking about? Who's texting? What's so important? It's not I didn't I didn't even pick my phone up. What's so important? Boomer? What's going on? These kids in their phones?
Speaker 2: I'm not a boomer, these kids in their phone, I'm not a boomer speaking of Can we can we please talk about TikTok for a second?
Speaker 1: Sure? I don't understand this. What are you doing? I'm looking at my phone because you looked at your phone.
Speaker 4: My phone in here.
Speaker 2: I didn't look at it. It went on here, it went on because someone texted me. You're such a jerk anyway, So my daughter Cooper is is TikTok all day? Yeah, Like I turn around, She's doing the spasm dances all the time. You know, everything in her life is TikTok, TikTok. Like she went and put something in the mailbox yesterday, you know, with the phone, TikTok.
Speaker 1: Everything.
Speaker 2: So when we were on the cruise last week or two weeks ago or whatever, she said, Dad, sit there. I'm like what, And she said, I'm gonna dance over there to pretend you don't know what's going on. So and I didn't. So she was dancing and I was like, I don't understand.
Speaker 1: And just that video is a hundred a million views. It has a.
Speaker 2: Million views, Why Scotty viral and one hundred thousand something like that's amazing.
Speaker 4: Understand viral doesn't mean anything though to her it does.
Speaker 1: But I don't understand. I don't. I was watching that and why because.
Speaker 4: Lots obviously over a million people watch.
Speaker 2: But I think I also think that you know, when you're scrolling through stuff and a reel comes up, whatever, it must count as a viel even if you're not looking at it.
Speaker 1: Well, you're showing up in someone's speed with that vide.
Speaker 2: I don't understand. How come I'm not making money on my vide?
Speaker 4: You being like like the dumb dad in the background has no idea.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: I was in the foreground. That's the front, right, I was in the front. Yeah, is it the foreground.
Speaker 1: It's the foreground. Yeah. And I was just sitting there and she was doing that whatever thing. Did you know? They actually said that TikTok has led to an increase in stupid tea girls getting like tics, almost like Tourette type tics. What. Yeah, because you have to think like they're I agree, spasming or they're watching people spasming, and so then they take that on themselves. So it's led to like a weird increase in.
Speaker 2: I got I will, I will, Like I'll be in my bedroom at night and I'll just look down the hallway and I'll see Cooper doing the spasoid stuff in the mirror. You know, she just like doing whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to. First of all, how did they learn these dances so fast? I don't know they do. Also, they're redoing dances. Not to make this sound like this is the old person podcast, but they're taking songs that I liked and now adding dances to them that aren't the actual dances. Well that's the other thing. You know.
Speaker 2: They'll be like, how do you know this song? I'm like, dude, that song was popular when I was in high school.
Speaker 1: They redid the soldier boy dance where it's the easiest dance in the world, and now they're doing like a hip thing.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you so happy I have boys because they couldn't care a god. I wish about the stuffy They watch it, but they don't contribute to it.
Speaker 2: So I wish that the girls just did not care about it, because that can like I have to set time limits on her phone.
Speaker 4: Most people do.
Speaker 2: TikTok is out of control.
Speaker 1: I'm a community manager for TikTok? So does that mean?
Speaker 4: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: I you flag things? Well, I managed you to count there. Oh so yeah.
Speaker 5: See.
Speaker 4: My My problem is I can.
Speaker 1: Get we should we should have one? Well, we do. Your daughters were going to run it, and then.
Speaker 2: I think, I think, who was technically too young to be on it? So don't try to verify her because they'll kick her off. Oh really, you know what, try to verify her? So they'll kick her off. Tip toeing through the tulips, tip toeing through the tulips.
Speaker 1: I want to get on camera. You know.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Nate. I don't think we've spoken to you since you were married. Officially we did on Serial Killers. I don't recall his giant balls ripped through the bottom of them.
Speaker 3: Wait, when did you rip your pants?
Speaker 1: They were taking pictures.
Speaker 4: You took these pictures yesterday, Saturday, Saturday. So you didn't take your wedding pictures on the wedding day. You took him after.
Speaker 2: They took them on their one week Andi. We did some, but as Phil explained, you don't want to have to deal with that. And actually he was right on your wedding day because we went out and got some really cool picture.
Speaker 1: Look at my stomach in the camera. Oh my god, I'm mine too fat, I said the same thing.
Speaker 4: But it's the sweatshirt is huge.
Speaker 1: Like if you you know, no, Danielle, that is nothing. Stand up Scott, whose looks fatter mine? Yeah? Oh my god, I need smaller.
Speaker 2: Oh you were in a sweatshirt? Well, Andrew was telling us about this guy from what show was he on?
Speaker 1: That he's he was on the Bachelor and it's the camera.
Speaker 2: And now so this guy that people are paying him and he ain't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was on the Bachelor and he makes fifty so they were gonna do bananas. Bananas maybe too phallic. So there's a guy who was on the Bachelor who yeah, I mean, you guys are literally that's why we would do it, you dope.
Speaker 4: Don't call him a dope. That's not nice.
Speaker 1: People like phallic things. I understand that they would pay. That's why we didn't want your daughters to say bananas in my friend she's.
Speaker 4: Trying to tell you didn't want to do it because it was two fallons.
Speaker 2: My dad is now three hundred pounds.
Speaker 1: That's better. Listen, at the end of the day, this guy on the Bachelor's now getting paid fifteen k a month.
Speaker 2: And what happens when that money runs out. He's just a big fat bastard sitting there. What you're gonna do now, you're just doing it for free. Scott, this is very true.
Speaker 4: I'll put your mask on if you want, because there's a lot of people anyway.
Speaker 2: I warn you, Nate, I forgot what we were talking about, although you did ask me.
Speaker 1: Something arright, can I do what.
Speaker 4: We don't need any cereal?
Speaker 1: You want a cereal?
Speaker 4: I'd like a snack.
Speaker 1: We don't really have snacks. Why don't we preview a box?
Speaker 4: Oh let's do that bonus?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, this could be a bonus.
Speaker 2: I wasn't I wasn't prepared, so I really don't have it.
Speaker 1: But you have? How are you not prepared? There's like twenty five cereals down there, fifty cereal box.
Speaker 2: Do you want some healthy Cattalina crunch?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 1: It's healthy?
Speaker 4: It's good. I like Catalina. Catalina's granola bars too, right?
Speaker 1: Okay, thanks Scott?
Speaker 4: Does Catalina have granola bars?
Speaker 1: I got to get in the Let me move.
Speaker 4: Seriously, this this camera just puts the pounds on. Let me tell you.
Speaker 1: It's what you want.
Speaker 2: Maple waffle, Oh, chocolate banana.
Speaker 4: Oh that's it with the maple waffle, because technically I gave up candy cake and cookies for lens.
Speaker 1: You're gonna love it.
Speaker 2: Catalina Crunch is delicious.
Speaker 4: But it's not good, is it? I can't tell. I can't tell if you're serious that you like it or it really it grows down the vomit that's really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I love maple.
Speaker 2: We haven't tried this one yet, so you're gonna be the first to be trying this one smells great?
Speaker 4: Should I try it?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: Am I waiting?
Speaker 1: You can have it?
Speaker 2: This is not milk milk milk?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: No, I can't have milk. You don't have almond milk, right, I can't even even skin milk, Like, everything has to be almond milk. Now, terrible.
Speaker 2: Good stuff anyway, So earlier you asked me you're not good.
Speaker 1: But she's out of the frame. Ander, Well, I can't move my computer camera.
Speaker 5: I hate you both so much. This is horrible to taste like cardboards.
Speaker 2: Is disgusting and we never have any luck with it, any of them. They look like plastic. Do you need something to wash it down? You want the chocolate banana one?
Speaker 5: No, I don't want any more of this ship.
Speaker 1: You know what? Give her the chocolate balls in there.
Speaker 5: No, I can't have chocolate gear.
Speaker 2: It's not chocolate. It's not chocolate. Give her the balls and I probably swear to.
Speaker 4: You we're going to get this.
Speaker 1: You can clear it out with this, Andrew, But I do I do you less out?
Speaker 4: They're lied to me.
Speaker 1: I didn't lie, you said, how would I know? How would I know?
Speaker 2: We've never had that one before?
Speaker 1: Have that instead?
Speaker 4: No, No, I'm not having that, whatever that is. I'm not having that. I'm throwing it out.
Speaker 5: I'm not having anything you'll give me anymore.
Speaker 4: Nothing.
Speaker 1: You don't trust us. No that's good.
Speaker 4: No, Actually I'm gonna have some weak you have that. I'm not the ship you give me.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had?
Speaker 4: You're a leachy tea?
Speaker 1: Wait? Can you give me a cup? A cup?
Speaker 5: What is that? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I threw it away. Daniel Oh no, she really did throw up.
Speaker 4: I hate you so much.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that was real throw up? Aren't you happy that you decided to come to Bulls?
Speaker 4: I am never coming back on this stupid show again.
Speaker 1: Some water. Just be nice to Danielle.
Speaker 2: Please, I love Danielle.
Speaker 1: That is not what I thought. Try to shake it. Oh God, you can't go back in the scene in the picture. Please. Well, I think she's afraid of you. Now.
Speaker 2: No, I'm kidding. Sorry, you're kidding.
Speaker 4: You just shove mayonnaise in my face.
Speaker 1: I just put it down in front.
Speaker 4: But the smell I could smell it.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize that it was that it had that big of effect on you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw actual throw up. I'm not gonna line a little terrified right now.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yes, what are you drinking? What ship are you drinking?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have some leachy tea anyway, You guys suck. I don't do anything. We're off track. I got it away from you.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Andrew.
Speaker 1: I actually care about you. I'm like Scott, apparently I just want to get to smell away.
Speaker 4: I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see what this looks like.
Speaker 4: So I have no voice?
Speaker 2: Oh boy, well you know I have no voice either, because they scared the hell out of me again this morning.
Speaker 4: Oh I heard that. I heard a diamond.
Speaker 1: It's not fair.
Speaker 2: Oh sunk clumpy at a date. No, there's birds nest in it. It's fine, bird's nest. It's it's that, you know, the white sky, the white styrofoamy things that sometimes you find in Chinese restaurants.
Speaker 1: Those.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's called bird's nest, and that's in this drink. I have no idea that I guess.
Speaker 1: I'm actually a little confused. Maybe I shouldn't. It kind of smells like a cleaning product. It's good. Try it smells like ammonia. No, you're good.
Speaker 2: It's a product of Thailand. It's all right, right, Jude, Oh god, all right?
Speaker 1: Can we can we stop eating stuff? Danielle?
Speaker 2: You started this whole thing by asking for snacks.
Speaker 5: We are supposed to be good.
Speaker 1: I was about to talk.
Speaker 2: About Mount Saint Helen's and you started talking about snacks.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Mount Saint Helens and we're talkingancing.
Speaker 1: Get this away from my life anyway.
Speaker 2: Let's rewrack and we'll be back. Andrew, Oh hope, please. Yeah, let's just take a quick break. We'll clean up and we'll be back right after this. And we're back.
Speaker 1: You know, sometimes you have to wait a little longer, but the commercials because I need to find it.
Speaker 2: You don't see that little spot right there, No, because you don't realize it.
Speaker 1: Zoom it in again. You don't realize how many little spots there are.
Speaker 2: When we record time, we just gave it a look of death. Anyway, so let's go back.
Speaker 4: We look horrible in this camera.
Speaker 1: And speak for yourself.
Speaker 2: So wha, wha, wha, whoa kiddie, Look, I look like I'm three hundred and fifty pounds in this camera and bald, which I'm And you know what else happens when when my daughter actually takes pictures with her phone because she has a good phone.
Speaker 1: I have a crap phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and when she takes pictures with her phone, my hair looks gray no matter what, it doesn't matter where I'm standing, what the light is, it just comes out gray. And I hate it so much. And my hair's not look it's not it's brown. I mean, there's there's definitely a little bit of salt in there.
Speaker 1: It's both, but.
Speaker 4: It's a mixture. So it's like me saying I have no grays and I don't get it and diet every month.
Speaker 2: See, that's that's the thing. I'll never dye my hair. I don't care.
Speaker 4: No, but guys look sophisticated with salt and pepper. Women do to. Actually a lot of women dye their hair gray now.
Speaker 1: Really on purpose. Ye, But don't you have to find your specific shade of gray.
Speaker 4: You can get a toner or you can get you know, there's.
Speaker 1: Fifty of them. Right, that was a good one. That's ainger. Chuckle hut chats did you get the chuckle patch? I don't know what's the chuckle patch. I truly don't yell know what the chuckle patch is?
Speaker 4: That from the Magic Garden. No, it's from the Magic Garden.
Speaker 2: I'm going to google it. It's like they're fiftieth anniversary now, is it. I love Carol, they're still alive.
Speaker 4: We used to We had hould on many times on the show. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I have their autographed VHS tape.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Carol Paul, they're both so sweet. What did we have, Caroline? I think we have Carolo?
Speaker 1: And how are you? I'm I'm fine, me too. We're fine? And how are you?
Speaker 5: I'm fine?
Speaker 4: Me too. You don't know this leave a magic garden were flowers chuckle and birds, py tricks, and the magic tree grows lollipopsticks.
Speaker 1: We'll just Squirrel's name.
Speaker 4: Here in the garden what we say? And do we like you to join us and do it too? Can you crow like a rooster and clap your hands and stamp your shoes. It's a funny place, but surely true, and we like to share it all with you.
Speaker 2: Wow, Daniel knows all of this. That's great for me. I'll sing for you.
Speaker 4: If you cry for me.
Speaker 1: I'll cry for you. If you for me, You.
Speaker 4: So come on in without a fus because the Magical Garden is waiting for us.
Speaker 1: That was great, and I'm so impressed.
Speaker 4: That was really that was one of my favorite shows growing up.
Speaker 2: Okay, now, as a disclaimer, that was very local. That was on Channel eleven here w p I.
Speaker 4: I no really, nobody else thought that.
Speaker 1: It was local.
Speaker 2: They may have syndicated it across the country, but people outside of the New York, New Jersey Connecticut area will not know.
Speaker 1: What the Magic Garden is.
Speaker 2: Even people that live here won't know what it is, Right, Andrew.
Speaker 1: I have never heard of the Magic Maybe it was you know I had we sing silly songs. I'm sorry, I don't know what we sing silly songs?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 1: That was? When I had chuckle patch? Did you get the chuckle patch? I just put the chuckle patch. That was the chuckle pat How was the theme song song? Well, so I'm confused.
Speaker 2: The chuckle patches a bunch of flowers, and every time they say something stupid that's not really funny.
Speaker 1: They go, it's a chuckle patch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what would the Magic Garden be without the chuckle pat I don't know.
Speaker 1: They always make you love me too?
Speaker 5: Who did you love to?
Speaker 3: Okay, but if you got this, I see one right here? M now all right?
Speaker 4: If you were a ding dong bell and I pressed.
Speaker 1: Your button, what would you say? If I was a ding dong bell, if you pressed my button, what would I say? Right? Ding dong? I guess no, I was silly. Nothing. Bells can't talk. Very local? Very local? How is it local? What how was saying?
Speaker 2: You could hear? How poorly produced it is? It's just very local?
Speaker 1: Was it? The magic?
Speaker 4: The magic mirror?
Speaker 2: Was that magic mirror is romo? But that okay? That was also produced locally. But in every city there was a different host and there were different there were different kids.
Speaker 1: I see Johnny icy.
Speaker 4: Rick, I would get if they wouldn't say my name, I'd be like, why don't you see me?
Speaker 2: I'm very I didn'ty have the clippity clops or whatever those things? Remember the then they sold them in the store. I don't know if that's what they were called the hippity hops. There was something they were like, Yeah, there were plastic like yellow plastic cups upside that with green hand handles and you would walk around.
Speaker 1: It was so stupid. Why would you need that I.
Speaker 4: Don't know, but it was fun.
Speaker 1: You guys remember gull Island? Yes, no, I love Island so gooding, bing know that's great.
Speaker 4: Or Fraggle Rock did you see the new one?
Speaker 1: Have you seen him? It's back? I did. I wasn't a fragle Rock kid.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, dance your cares away, worries for another day.
Speaker 1: Let the Fraggles play. He's very serious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, traveling mad wimbley iragock kid. I'm sorry, the trash heap, the gorge red red red, Yeah, you're red.
Speaker 4: Wait what about what was the Land of Was it Land of the Lost that had the I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I don't know was land?
Speaker 2: I love watching Andrew. He's just like, what is going on here? But Fraggle Rock is back? And I believe it's on HBO plus Maxico, whatever the hell it's called. And I'm watched an episode of two the other day and it's it's very very similar, you know, the the users they build the buildings out of radish suff I'm.
Speaker 1: Trying to think we had. I feel like it was Alexis Castle.
Speaker 4: She was in the castle, Alexis Castle.
Speaker 1: It was great. Hold on, I have to find this one. Not that you guys will actually remember it from the nineties Castle show Nick Junior. Yeah, I was in we had Face. Hey guys, it's me Face Eureka's Castle.
Speaker 2: I didn't they change it to Sprout. I got mad when they changed Nick Junior to Sprout.
Speaker 1: And then back. I just want to hear the intro song. Oh there, it is just quick. We're not paid for that ad. Take that down. I always thought that was vrbo. It's Verbo. I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't know that either.
Speaker 1: What does that.
Speaker 4: Look my castle music box?
Speaker 1: I loved the show. He looks like a ready whoa How long.
Speaker 4: Was this podcast?
Speaker 1: It's usually like an hour? Yeah? Explicit? Is it O? Those muppets? Ready? One, two three?
Speaker 2: Those are ripoff muppets? Yeah, of course that dude looks like a gorg.
Speaker 4: It must be the same company, though I don't know.
Speaker 1: That may not be a handsOn. That's a ripoff. Oh my god, Yeah, that's the part. I've never heard of that in my life. Eureka's Castle was great. I love it is.
Speaker 2: Seventy six degrees in here.
Speaker 1: It's a tropical paradise.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So a while ago, this morning, Andrew's like, so where were you when Mount Saint Helens erupted, And I'm fascinated by it, and I'm like, I have some Mount Saint Helen's ash a little container because back in the eighties, if you went to the library, there was a book called thousands or a hundred, a thousand and one things you can get for free. So I remember I used to take the book out and you would write away. There was things in there. And I told this in another podcast. I used to write letters to the governor of Kansas and he would send me postcards from Topeka. That's how I know that that's what the capital is. But anyway, I sent away for Mount Saint Helen's ash from the eighties. It was like a fifty cents and a self address whatever it was. And they sent this little capsule with who knows where the hell was from the guy's fireplace, you know, but but you know it was a thing, and I have it, and I used to send away for still all the time.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I have? What I have? Official water from the Melrose Place pool.
Speaker 1: I remember that.
Speaker 4: They when they closed the when they stopped doing the show, they sent some of us the pool water. They drained the pool and they put the pool water while they say it is the pool in a little shaky thing and it says melrose Place and it was the pool until it's like the years that the show was on. Oh wow, that's like I wonder if that's worth money and if I could get money for that.
Speaker 2: Well, but how do you authenticate it unless it comes with a certificate of authors.
Speaker 4: I think it did. I think it did. I probably don't have that anymore, but I think when I can't, I that was one of my most coveted per sessions.
Speaker 1: I would love to get somebody on this show who can authenticate things that we have all collectively gotten over the years and then see if they're actually worth something. Because I got Pokemon cards. I want authenticated, you know, if I'm gonna get paid. I have like some weird you know how.
Speaker 4: Many beanie babies I have? I have the beanie baby from the the Princess Diana beanie baby in mint condition.
Speaker 1: Bobby Bones had one of those people on. We should have that person on the Morning show. Beanie baby people, Well, the person is like paid to authenticate, Like, oh okay, if you have this and you know this specific.
Speaker 2: Thing thing, you're good. You know it's really you just want to know what it's worth. Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, Well, I mean you could just check eBay and then now that it's false because I know that's where things going around eBay aren't actually real, and then you buy it and it's an inflated market, right, and plus when you go on eBay, that's what people want for it, that's not necessarily what it's worthing.
Speaker 4: My brother taught me how to do it, like how to find out what things are actually selling for. Is that what they're just listed for? And what they're worth. I forgot what he.
Speaker 1: Said people are selling like video games, Like I have certain games that came out on PlayStation or came out on games.
Speaker 4: Doesn't Brody do that? I think Brody does.
Speaker 1: Probably I have them and I want to sell them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if I can make some money. Brody makes money.
Speaker 1: Tell you something.
Speaker 2: We're moving out of this building in the next couple of months, are we not. There's a lot of stuff in this building that's going to wind up going in the dumpster.
Speaker 1: We got to get this person. Yeah, we got to reach out to Bobby Bones people and figure out who this person is, and then we'll show them our stuff on camera and they'll tell us how much they cost. You can probably just google like expert. You know, I want theirs because THEIRS told the guy his Pokemon cards were like a thousand bucks. You probably have to pay for that guy what you probably have to pay for that. When have we ever paid for a guest?
Speaker 4: Not if we promote him.
Speaker 1: You worked her? How long? When have you ever paid for a guest to come on the show?
Speaker 2: I just thought you like you wanted him on the podcast again, you don't pay.
Speaker 4: For that because we're promoting him and he's gonna.
Speaker 1: Get more learn about radio.
Speaker 4: God, do you know what is coming with me? And I will never part with my David Beckham H and M stastue. Back when H and M launched a line with David Beckham, they send everybody statues. Do you have one of those? What do you look at? I I would never give it away. I'm taking it with you.
Speaker 5: Throw that out. Here's my eyes.
Speaker 1: I'm shocked. You'll never get rid of this. This is perfect?
Speaker 2: She told me.
Speaker 4: Why what is that? So we did an event in the city. What's so funny?
Speaker 1: Can you really quick?
Speaker 2: It's not gross, but can you smell Andrew's armpit, and I'm gonna tell you what it smells like, and you're gonna go, yeah, let me just make sure it's I swear you won't. Okay, now, don't say anything. Eighties glade potpury spray. Yeah, just to sit on top of the carpeted toilet tank.
Speaker 4: By the way, those are my eyes. We did an event about eyes and they took pictures of our eyes and they blew them up. Those are my eyes blown up.
Speaker 1: I am shocked.
Speaker 4: They shadow there.
Speaker 1: They almost look like Sam's eyes.
Speaker 4: Unless these are Sam's eyes desk, these are mine. Sam has her eyes. I have my eyes, and they're like hazily. My eyes are hazily.
Speaker 1: What's behind them?
Speaker 4: Sometimes they look green when I wear certain things. Sometimes they don't.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't think right now.
Speaker 4: They just look swollen.
Speaker 2: Other than like personal pictures. I don't think there's anything at my desk that I want.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, we should do a podcast around my desk one day. I would go through all my ship. I cannot will, let's curse on this.
Speaker 1: You already have.
Speaker 4: There's so much stuff, and I'm like, I still have my I'm not even kidding you a roller decks the Rolodex from when you know we didn't have phones too. One it's I'm not even kidding you.
Speaker 1: It's this big, full business card.
Speaker 4: And I'm sure the business cards are like no and void, right, But I have this like I'm a little attached to it because it was like my first thing. And you know why I used to have it, don't laugh. So I used to have it and I used to have to tuck away because I said, when they fire me, I'm gonna grab that Rolodex and run out the door and I would have all my.
Speaker 3: People that I could call for your contacts. Yeah, we should do a broadcast because we have this box. I might literally go anywhere with this. Just run a cable down there. I mean it's down there, well, I.
Speaker 1: Mean this box. We literally just take this whole setup and plug it in and I'm willing.
Speaker 4: To give stuff away or pay or we could even make money for charity.
Speaker 1: Love that, but if we.
Speaker 4: Did that, because honestly, what I love that idea.
Speaker 1: This one's like no, we're talking about it.
Speaker 4: We're gonna wind up with a dumpster day here. That's what Nate told me. I'm going to dive before we okay, before we moved to a different studio, which is come.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't even know.
Speaker 2: They say we can't take anything we can't bring.
Speaker 4: You know, they showed us, they showed us what our desks are supposed to look like. And none of the stuff on my desk will be there.
Speaker 1: So it's not even a desk.
Speaker 4: There's not even really a desk. So I'm gonna have to get rid of stuff because there's no way I can take it a home. I mean, I have the I have original doll I have the original Twilight dolls. I have the original Weight the dolls from Wait Monster High, Monster High. I have the original Vampire Monster High dolls still in the box, min condition.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you we need to get this. I'm just gonna text down. I'm just gonna text now.
Speaker 4: I'm gonaigure out if this stuff is worth I'm sure it's not worth much, but it could be worth something to someone.
Speaker 1: It would be such a fun bit on the show to have this person tell us how.
Speaker 2: Much everything is worth something to somebody. You just find the right person, and people like people want like they want your don't you sell stuff on Etsy and people want something that was on Danielle's body because they're creepy.
Speaker 4: No, most of it is girls that are like.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, I'm you know, I'm so excited, or no.
Speaker 4: Oh they like shoes and stuff. It's very nice when they do that stuff. But wait, you know what else I have? I have a picture of Jessica Simpson and Nickola kissing from our jingle Bold Bone NFL. Never's there?
Speaker 2: Is that the NFT? Because I'm sure there's copies of it online.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I bet you that could be the NFT because I guarantee no one else really has it.
Speaker 1: That would Well can you make an NFT of someone's signature and a picture whatever? What do you call someone? An appraiser? Yep? Do you have the appraiser? Authentical?
Speaker 4: I want those guys from Vegas that are in the that shown stars.
Speaker 1: I like those guys anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the episode, so the dad just passed, not.
Speaker 1: To Yeah, the old man, he died.
Speaker 4: Old man died?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Do you know who else died? Do you guys watch Alaskan Bush People ever?
Speaker 1: My barber and I were just talking about that.
Speaker 4: The dad died not too long ago. I've loved that show.
Speaker 1: We didn't realize it at the time, but we lived through the golden age of pawn and auction shows. You remember Storage Wars, Yeah, there was Detroit.
Speaker 4: On now again, Storage Wars is back.
Speaker 1: The Shipping Wars was my favorite, but then they started getting faked. If you had to watch him on the right networks like True TV would be like Parking Wars and it would be the most scripted situation not real.
Speaker 4: I don't think any of the show.
Speaker 1: Wars when they give people tickets, the one in South get one from I'm thinking of the Teletrone film.
Speaker 4: About Antiques Roadshow. That's real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is real. That's why it's on PBS.
Speaker 4: That's why Way Way Antiques road Show. Still my favorite episode was when this guy had this huge thing and the person behind you remember that, the persons walking, and I guess they must have told him that the thing was worth a lot of money. And the guy's walking and he.
Speaker 5: Turns to the cap and he goes.
Speaker 4: And then the one time the guy brought in his stuff and he was so excited. He's like, this is worth so much money, and they told him it was worth like a dollar three eighty. I know, it's terrible. I couldn't stop laughing.
Speaker 2: I thought we were talking about that one with the guy brought it on like old record player or something like that, and there was like this cone or something and it was worth tens of thousands of dollars and then the appraiser broke it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: I don't know what happened after that, but it was that videos all over the place.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised that they let that be on television.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you before we go that this is gonna be a warning show bit. It's gonna be super popular. Everyone's gonna love it.
Speaker 4: There's a lot I mean, I'll tell you. I've got a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: I want to get rid of. My Pokemon cards I dread cleaning up.
Speaker 4: I've got things that I brought from the other radio station when we moved here that I never took out of the box.
Speaker 1: Every time.
Speaker 4: I just didn't want to throw it out.
Speaker 1: Every time I have to look for something, I go to your desk first.
Speaker 4: What do you find?
Speaker 1: Honestly, I've gone through your drawers. There's broken glass and something. There's broken glass. That's not good because I think you put like a full mug in there. And then just shut it.
Speaker 4: Probably basically you're telling me to be very care because of all, why are you going through my.
Speaker 1: Drawer because whenever we have to find something, I'm like, it might be somewhere in there.
Speaker 2: Your drawers are so overfilled.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean listen from when Greg Tea left and clear it out his desk. You also know Greg t pretty much just went like because.
Speaker 4: I sat next to him, so half the crap, I was like, this is not mine. This is there's so much stuff. I'm like, this is not mine. But Tea left it there.
Speaker 1: If they wind up doing the Morning Show Museum, he left all of his costumes here. Imagine if we put them on mannequins the museum.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the back closet all of his sun costumes, all of his garbages in there?
Speaker 4: The sun should the Sun cost I'm.
Speaker 1: Telling you we should do charity.
Speaker 2: It's too bad we can't just go downstairs and just don't put all and just let people take it. Because we should have a garage sheelf for charity somewhere.
Speaker 4: But that's I'm saying for parking. Definitely need to do something where we can donate the money for charity.
Speaker 2: We should just get a box truck and throw it all in the truck and just drag it to a parking lot.
Speaker 4: And I think if we did this, no they would. I think if we did this and we had we had some of the Morning Show members stop by and like take ships and you can meet us and also donate and and buy some cool crap from us, I think this is we should do this.
Speaker 1: We should Joe. Let's talk to Joe Downs. He'll get it.
Speaker 4: I'm totally for this. This would be so much fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know that although anything that's anything that's like new and sealed that I'm gonna sell separately, but all the other junk that's hanging around would no.
Speaker 1: I agree. We could antiques road show our stuff and then if it's like, oh, do you want the money or do you want to give it to charity, give them a that type of choice.
Speaker 4: I have the original Maleficent stuff, like when when the movie Sleeping Beauty came out, I got a Maleficent like stuffed animal, like a stuffed Malfica.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 4: It's the original from like not when they remade the movie.
Speaker 1: It's like right over there.
Speaker 2: I have a packaged Chip's wallet from nineteen seventy seven and I stupidly opened it on the show and so now it's open.
Speaker 1: But he's the original show. Anything for is that where something might be? It would have been. He bought it for probably seven from a rainbow. My friend Matt gave it to me for my birthday. How many years ago? Like three? Two? Three years ago? So did he buy it from like?
Speaker 2: He bought it online? You got it on eBay?
Speaker 1: See this eBay. We keep thinking e bays the way to go, but we don't know how much things are.
Speaker 2: Actually they're only worth when people will pay for them. Yeah, you know, anyway, why don't we take a break, Andrew? Since now that you jam two commercial breaks in back after this.
Speaker 1: And we're back.
Speaker 4: I didn't know if this podcast was so long?
Speaker 2: Was almost an hour? Usually sometimes more people too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Spencer listen to Oh my gosh. Spencer loves you guys. He loves you guys. He likes the Brooklyn Boys. You know, we used to like to Uncle Ted Shed. I have to ask Great Tea because they stopped doing Uncle Why.
Speaker 1: Too much smoking?
Speaker 4: Is that really? Why?
Speaker 1: I don't know what I gotta ask him?
Speaker 2: Can you give a Spencer a gift for me. Sure he would like this belt.
Speaker 4: Would you like this belt?
Speaker 1: I just think he'd like to wear it to school.
Speaker 4: He's not gonna wear this belt to school.
Speaker 1: Well, it's nice, it's huge.
Speaker 4: His his waist is tiny.
Speaker 1: It's double sided. You get you're going to give.
Speaker 4: This him and say, Scottie.
Speaker 1: Gave you this, But it's double sided. Look at the other side.
Speaker 4: What's the other Is it a penis? I'm gonna give him anyway.
Speaker 2: I need that for one of three hundred pounds from eating so much, because that's a big belt.
Speaker 1: When it's your only fans. Yeah. Absolutely, he he likes anything.
Speaker 4: He gets very excited.
Speaker 5: He wants you know what he wants.
Speaker 4: I told him this is when I told him to come in because I know we want to get him on an episode. He the week we get back from Easter break. At spring break, he still has a week off, so I'm going to bring him in. Yeah, the more you pay for school, the more they're off. So I'm going to bring him in. Bring him in that week, I think so he can do it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Good, make sure he wears his belt.
Speaker 4: Make sure he wears his penis belt. I'll bring the mayout, please, don't bring the may you do what anyway?
Speaker 1: You don't need to torture her.
Speaker 4: Seriously, it was not before enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it was. I'm still a little terrified that you threw up.
Speaker 2: I saw it. I'm sorry, terrified. We could probably sell that. Somebody would buy that. I'm telling you now now, like it's totally chain reaction, like you smell. So the other day, I'm going to show you this picture to you guys, but not I think I showed Andrew. But I got home from work and I had to run out to do something a boomer and oh sorry, and boomers.
Speaker 4: Rude to say Boomer's dad, like, you know, well he is.
Speaker 2: So I was on the computer because I had a printed label out to go to the post office. So as I was sitting at the computer, Sawyer walks up to me and he's like hmm.
Speaker 1: I was like, hey man, I'll be right back. Okay.
Speaker 2: He doesn't usually come and whine, but you know, so he made a noise. I was like, I'll be right back. So I wound up having to go to the post office, and then I picked up at school and then I walked in the door and I was like, oh my god, and his ass exploded.
Speaker 1: My god, why would you show me that it exploded?
Speaker 5: Why would you take a picture of that?
Speaker 2: Well, because Amy wasn't home and I needed to show her.
Speaker 4: Why you think you couldn't just clean it up and say, hey, Amy, just so you know, the dog had an accident earlier today, but I cleaned it up, no problem.
Speaker 2: So of course we only had one latex glove left, so I had to clean with my left hand and try not to step in it with my right knee because I was down on the I was on the floor and it was in the ground.
Speaker 1: It was very and the smell was we're good.
Speaker 2: So I was gagging the whole time, and as She's like, stop faking it, I said, I wasn't. I'm not faking it. It was so disgusting. But now at least both of our dogs spray diarrhea in our house and we can call it a day. That's great because the last time when it was when we had Boomer, when we were in our apartment, we were sitting and watching it. I think American Idol had like just come out or something like that, and we were sitting and watching it, and Boomer started circling the table in front of us just kept going and going and going.
Speaker 1: We're like, dude, what do you want? What do you want?
Speaker 2: You know, he wanted to go out circling, circling. We ignored him. We're like, we'll do it in a commercial. So he backed up to the wall and he spray painted the wall with his butt.
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 4: No, we're just playing with it.
Speaker 1: You can't can't do that. You can't do it. Is this when the only fan starts?
Speaker 4: Yes, you have to watch the video for this point. Anyway, just fast forward the boring parts.
Speaker 2: And so you had asked me earlier where I was when Mount Saint Helen's.
Speaker 1: Were back to Mountain Helen. I can't.
Speaker 2: I don't know because that was not such a big event in my life.
Speaker 4: Year was it?
Speaker 2: It was eighty yeah, So I mean there are certainly big things in my life where I could tell you where I was, and I'm sure you could too. Like if you asked me, when did where were you when the Challenger exploded?
Speaker 1: I was in the nurse. Really, where were you?
Speaker 2: I had just got I was I was faking being sick from school. I had just gotten home. My aunt Gloria was over and I was watching the Prices, right, Wow, all of a sudden it got interrupted and and there were like something bad just happened. So that's I was home.
Speaker 4: I was actually home that day. I don't know if I was homesick whatever, but I remember sitting on the couch and it coming on. I know where I was when O. J. Simpson Chase happened.
Speaker 5: Me too, exactly.
Speaker 2: I was in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Speaker 4: I know exactly where I was when Kirk Cobain killed himself that I don't remember like that, Like there are certain.
Speaker 1: Things that Michael Jackson died. I remember I was cleaning my my parents pool.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 4: I was actually in a at a restaurant. I remember wait, I think it was with Elvis when with Michael Jackson. I was with with Elvis, with Michael Jackson or Whitney Houston. I don't know which one, but one of them. Elvis and I were texting because I was in Target for I think Michael Jackson. I was in Target for and we just wrote Michael question mark no no way, like we couldn't believe it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that was crazy. I remember that one. I also remember Prince in Super Bowl were crying hard right, one of my favorite.
Speaker 4: And George Michael. I remember it was Christmas Day and Elvis texted me, Hey, I'm sorry, I'm sorry he about George Michael, and then I think he called me, and George Michael was like.
Speaker 2: Growing up my whole you thought you could turn him.
Speaker 4: I didn't know he was gay at the time, and I remember Elvis saying, oh my gosh, you didn't know. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to ruin Christmas. Oh no, but yeah, that was that was.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: All I know is Andrew's gonna buy me a burrito when we leave. I am very excited.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're not going on an airplane, right.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm not. But you know, Andrew's been very nice. Every time that I drive him home, he'll stop and get me something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is that what you do?
Speaker 2: You don't know, he offers I generally. I generally don't.
Speaker 1: Then I got to take the path it's like forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: But then last time I was like, hey, let's just have lunch while you're here, and I said, okay, So we went to this barbecue place. Don't get me wrong, the food was delicious, but it smelled like I was sitting in a smoke pit.
Speaker 1: So alrazy you think in a place where they smoke meat. It's a barbecue restaurant. It smells like burnt meat. I don't smoke. I don't mind the smell.
Speaker 2: I like it, but that time of the day they were smoking everything for the day and you opened the door and it was like a chimney, so it was really overpowering. I don't mind the smell, but I had to wash everything that I was wearing because I smelled like smoke by the end of the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's terrible, but the food was great. That's the last time I actually said that I'll go back there. I don't have a jacket today, so I don't have anything to watch. That's great.
Speaker 4: I have a question.
Speaker 1: You want to come for a barbecue?
Speaker 4: How I would love to, But I actually am going for a long walk with my girlfriend today because it's beautiful. This is called bull chat, yes, and I have listened to it, of course, But why is it that we just don't talk about things in bowls?
Speaker 1: We run out of content real play off.
Speaker 2: The only thing we do is we clink the bowl at the end.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's it. We're adding Fridays like a bonus every once in a while where we're just gonna throw something in. But every once in a while. No, no, it could be an extra serial Killers episode. It could be an extra Bowl chat. It just depends on how we feel that week, just.
Speaker 2: Like some irrelevant cereal that we just feel like doing.
Speaker 4: Spencer always says, oh, you need to bring this cereal to Scottie and and I said, Spencer, they've already had it.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be so sure. If you go to serial Killers PC dot com you can see the full ranking. I should be pretty sure.
Speaker 2: Just like that listener who uh you know, tweeted us this morning, have you tried this? And it was the same one that you didn't know that we did, and you had your mom run out and buy it.
Speaker 4: It's hard to remember though, you guys try so many cereals. I forget.
Speaker 2: These are my children. I know I remember every single one of them, so I would never duplicate them.
Speaker 4: And Spencer listens to every single episode, but he still thinks half the ones that we find you didn't.
Speaker 2: Oh but wait a second, now, do we still have to do cattle in a crunch maple waffle things since we didn't do it, because.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll do it. You want to show you how I just did it?
Speaker 2: Through it right on top of the vote, like shit, Like somebody, here's the thing. Somebody must like it because they make it.
Speaker 1: That's the problem. You know.
Speaker 2: It's like I always tell my kids, don't say it's disgusting, just say you don't like it, because somebody must if they make it.
Speaker 1: No, I mean it's or it's like the fire Festive cereals where the investment is too big at this point and now they're just like, how do we back out? So lots of people will buy one of them but never buy it again exactly. Well, I don't know. It's all these keto things. They just taste off the shelves soon. All right, Well this was a fun episode.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks guys for inviting me. I'm sorry if I.
Speaker 1: You're cutting it off. Yeah, it's forty six minutes in. Danielle wants to go for a walk. I'm high. I'm gonna go for a bike ride.
Speaker 4: That's great in here.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's very hot, you know. Let me. You still do instacart, Danielle.
Speaker 2: Of course I can't get orders anymore. Why I sit there for an hour in a parking lot like a loser, and I don't get one.
Speaker 1: Not one thing that's weird, it really is.
Speaker 4: I just put in one for today. I actually have one coming today between three and.
Speaker 1: Five, and I'm at the point. I still go to the grocery store too. Me too.
Speaker 2: I'll see the order pop up and literally within a half a second it's gone, like there's no more orders and I can't make any money.
Speaker 1: It's really upsetting to me.
Speaker 4: I don't know what. Have you been blocked? Did you do something?
Speaker 1: No, you probably did.
Speaker 2: The only thing that I did and don't tell anybody is when I get a CVS order, I use my own card instead of the Instacart CVS card because I want all the points in the and the extra bus. No, it tells you that if you do that, you can get banned from CVS shoppings.
Speaker 1: But they haven't figured it out.
Speaker 4: Well, you're here on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Tell them.
Speaker 2: Tell nobody works for Instacart that listens to this listeners.
Speaker 1: If you're listening, make sure you tweet at Instacart.
Speaker 2: Please don't do that, seriously, why would you want to get me in trouble?
Speaker 4: Do the shoppers put in their own card. Is that what it is to get the point.
Speaker 2: What happens is it pops up, so you're supposed to use the instacart CVS card. That way they get the points and they get all the savings and whatnot, and you know.
Speaker 1: Whatever, you know what, I don't even know that.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit bonus for me. You know, I'm not the only shopper that does it. It's a bonus for me because I'll.
Speaker 4: Tell you what annoys me the most about Instacart is that you're allowed to shop for more than one person.
Speaker 2: Yes, and you can do up to three order well.
Speaker 4: Because sometimes they're like, hey, I know your order is supposed to be there by five, but I'm shopping three orders, so it's not gonna be a little six.
Speaker 1: That's my fault.
Speaker 5: Thing.
Speaker 4: I know I needed here by I'm not home, it's six, I'm gone.
Speaker 2: I refuse, I refuse to take an order from more than one because I like to have that personal touch and I want to communicate with you and I like to, you know, just get it done.
Speaker 1: And that's it, all of a sudden, not so personal when you're sitting in a parking lot and not a getting any customers. Now.
Speaker 2: You know what happened one time is I was doing one and I accidentally accepted a second one. While I was doing it, I was like and it was like thirty things, and the idiot kept adding things and changing things, and I only had the small.
Speaker 4: Cart at that point. That's why I say, can't do it.
Speaker 1: And that's when I started sweating. And he wants to know why he's not like, nobody's choosing it for Instagram. They don't chase me anyway. No, No, I wish.
Speaker 4: You could request your shopper.
Speaker 2: I'll come shop for you any day.
Speaker 4: Should be a good thing that that will be. I'm so far from.
Speaker 2: You once, I don't care. Once a week I'll come from here and I'll shop for I'll totally do it.
Speaker 4: I wish you could say, hey, I request this person. They were so awesome last time. Could I get them making.
Speaker 2: What I really want them to available? But it would wind up getting me in trouble. Is each person that I drop stuff off to, you can kind of judge them if you talk to them, and you could just go, hey, just text me on the side when you want, I'll just go shopping for you. And I'm sure a lot of people defect and.
Speaker 1: Do that, you know, and god texting shopping well, I mean.
Speaker 2: During during the height of the pandemic, there was some kid on Long Island that started his own grocery shopping service, and I would do that, but I mean, I have a job, but yeah, you know in the afternoons. Shut up, Andrew, No, I you know what, It's weird because the grocery store is my happy place. I go there. I love shopping. I'm just in my zone.
Speaker 1: I do my thing.
Speaker 2: I know where everything is in the store. I know which aisle stuff is in. They've been added a lot of stuff lately, and can I tell you, And obviously this is not me giving you the news because it's all over the place, but the prices have gone up so unbelievable. If you don't actually go to the store, you wouldn't really even realize it, right, But like Amy set me out to get aluminum pans, you know, ten pans the other day because she made some delicious macaroni thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's beside the point.
Speaker 2: And three disposable pans was eleven ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a lot.
Speaker 2: I could not believe. They're usually like three for a dollar, you know. And I said to the guy that was stocking him, like, is that is that correct? He's like, yeah, you have no idea.
Speaker 1: It's expensive, it really is.
Speaker 2: But the thing is that it goes up way faster than it comes down. Yeah, gas prices go up thirty cents in one day, they'll come down a penny a week.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It's just it sucks, but it concur Sorry, I feel like I've taken everything over. No, Andrew, please, it's all good. Thank you so much for this is your podcast. I forgot this is Andrew's podcast.
Speaker 5: Oh it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know that it is. Thank you for listening to everybody. No, he started it.
Speaker 2: It's his, this is his idea and it's all his and somehow I wound up hijacking it and I feel bad.
Speaker 1: Well, no, do you you took up time people like listening to that.
Speaker 4: Andrew's gonna help. Sheldon and I are starting our podcast. We're not going to say the name of it. He's someone who decides to go on. You take the name and the bitch now, yeah, that's it, the.
Speaker 1: Briton the bitch.
Speaker 4: He's the bitch. I'm the brick. But where where are but we gotta we're trying to figure time out. Oh thank you, sorry, thanks and equipment and like, you know when and I think it's how many? How many podcasts do you have to have in the can before you can?
Speaker 1: You could do one as many as you can fit in the can, Danielle, I've had two kids.
Speaker 4: Okay, you can, that is true.
Speaker 1: You can, I hope Jesus.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I'm so died. We can do okay, So that's good to know. I thought you had to have like three or four episodes started recorded.
Speaker 2: Yea, when we first started Serial Killers, we had three or four before we actually went watched them on one.
Speaker 4: Sheldren's like, oh my gosh, She's like, what are we going to Is it going to be you?
Speaker 1: You let me take care of it and you'll be good to go. Okay, So can you edit them for me? No, Andrew knows how to edit now. Yeah, I've edited quite a few, but you're very overwhelmed. Make sure you go and listen to Life in Spanglish.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, we don't promote other ya.
Speaker 1: Go listen to Life in Spanglish. Honey, German, Carolina, your baby too. It is my baby. Well, that's the thing you're getting over well with the Michael Tuonor network, with the iHeart Podcast network.
Speaker 4: So you need help, well I do, actually, yeah, because I can't edit that.
Speaker 1: No, I'll do that. I'm editing and doing another one too.
Speaker 4: I offer to pay Andrew to help us too, because I don't want him to do it.
Speaker 1: For your stuff. I'll take you. I'll take you, kid.
Speaker 4: But you never told me how much you didn't like you know, we'll discuss rates.
Speaker 2: You get a friends and family deal.
Speaker 4: I hope I get.
Speaker 1: I have my own production company. Now, what's Lonely Weekend Productions and your coffee maker? It is Actually it's my favorite Casey Musgrave song. So it's a good time.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you could do the logo Andrew and a cure ex sitting next year and you're cheersing it.
Speaker 1: And that's it, just Ne and the coffee machine. Well, thank you all so much, Thank you much. We've done for fifty two minutes. Yeah, this is such a packed episode. Right.
Speaker 4: We have always feel that is what are you broken?
Speaker 2: No, we always feel like we have nothing to talk about, and then we look at the clock and it's like an hour.
Speaker 1: Later, it's a fun time. Yeah. Until next time, say clink clink, all right, Well.
Speaker 4: You're awesome, all right, I gotta go. Bye bye, guys,