Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Scott Shannon.
Speaker 2: Thanks to all of you familiar with us, our toll free telephone numbers eight hundred and ninety four one sean if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 1: We're getting down to the wire.
Speaker 2: Eighty one days until election day, thirty two days until early voting begins first day at Pennsylvania Early voting ballance go out ahead of time. What is the definition of socialism or the basic tenets of socialism? Now, socialism is a broader term than say Marxism. Encompasses various political and economic ideologies that its core, Socialism advocates for collective ownership or control of the means of production, distribution, and exchange by addressing perceived inequalities and injustices of capitalism. This all sound familiar to you when they talk about equity, equality, et cetera. So this is all the radical, extreme, frankly economically speaking, dangerous left and by addressing what they claim are perceived in inequalities or what they say or injustices of capitalism. Let me stop here. Capitalism is the greatest system wealth of wealth creation that has ever been designed by man ever, and it basically rewards the individual for all the hard work and ingenuity and incentivizes them to be great. Capitalism is what built this country. Capitalism is the cause the push for innovation. Without it, without the incentive, what's the point. What's the point of starting a business if you're not going to benefit from it in some way. You produce goods and services that other people want, need and desire, and you you know, and then you have the basic economic one on one model, which is supplying the man crisscross and they dictate the price of whatever goods or services you might be buying or having provided to you. But socialism aims to promote economic equality, social welfare, fear and distribution of wealth. While socialism can take different forms, you know some prominent examples democratic socialism, social democracy. They call it libertarian socialism. It's anything but libertarian, but you know, social democratic socialism and social democracy aim to achieve socialists objectives through what they call the democratic process, but within a mixed economy framework. In other words, one of the key tenants, for example, of Marxism. A form of communism goes beyond the basic principles of socialism, and it's a basically decline in capitalism in class struggle, et cetera, and one other idea too. They reject the concept of private ownership. We're not there yet, but I have no doubt that the radicals would like to get us there. Let me just stop right here. Donald Trump did a ninety minute press conference yesterday we covered I think it was one of the best that he had done in forever. And he had next to him tables of varying groceries that people are buying. Everyone listening to my voice right now, all of you have had to deal with Biden Harris inflation, all of you have had to deal with their high gas prices. All of you are now paying for their radical policies at the border, and that is your money is going to provide food, housing, healthcare, education to their unvetted illegal immigrants. And now Kamala Harris wants to take this radical extremism to yet another level. Now, I find it very interesting on the one hand, is that first of all, she had a very Donald Trump did ninety minutes yesterday. He did about a whopping fifteen minutes, all from a teleprompter that she did not read particularly well, not at all, I don oops. I mean, it goes on from there, I was. I was kind of a little shocked by it, but you know, she says price gauging. Actually said this, Now Joe had an excuse. I expect that from Joe Biden. He's and then of course the lies come. He said, Donald Trump will tax gasoline. Well, the average price of gasoline when Donald Trump was president was a little over two dollars a gallon. It never reached at any one point in his presidency three dollars a gallon. He said, the high price of gasoline under her and Joe Biden, that the high price is the cost of democracy. And you know, he wants to cancel medical debt. Like what they're trying to do here is they're trying to buy votes and they're trying to use other people's money. Then we have the whole issue of what they're going to tax to pay for all of this, and on top of the two trillion dollars they're taking in every single year. The thing that stands out the most to me is, I'm watching this today, I'm listening to somebody that is acting as though they are an outsider, as if she has not been the vice president of our country for the last nearly four years. For three and a half years, as if she had nothing to do with this, as if she hasn't praised it as even recently bidnomics, as if she wasn't fully there and supportive of every single radical policy that he implemented. And then she, of course, you know, takes it now a step further. I mean, what they're doing is is they're going hard radical socialist status left, but they're trying to hide it at the same time, and they're hiding out completely simultaneously with of course the support of the mainstream media. Now fifteen minutes versus ninety mostly unscripted. Trump did spend a lot of time yesterday reading from a prepared statement that he had notes in front of him. But there's a big difference here. This is one big smoke and mirror campaign. This is an illusion. This is con artist Kamala, and it's she would like to use your money to pay off student loan debt, and now she would like to use your money to give money to first time home buyers and so that they can buy a home with your money. Maybe I should have waited to buy my first home. I'd get twenty five grand from Kamala Harris. They want to give six thousand dollars tax credits to one year olds and twenty five grand for first time home buyers. No restrictions at all. Okay, all this is is burdensome government. You know, the big hand of government regulation coming down on the free market.
Speaker 1: Now if she.
Speaker 2: Has her way again, she acts like he didn't say that inflation was transitory for three years and that Bidenomics was the greatest thing since slice spread. And she acts as though that she had nothing to do with the border. Also, he's been trying to run her campaign. Knows she cannot win if everything that we have been playing on radio and television. She knows she cannot win by comparing Ice to the KKK. He knows that she cannot win by eliminating Ice and rethinking Ice. He knows that he can't win Pennsylvania if she sticks to her repeatedly stated claim and promised that she's going to ban all fracking and ban drilling. He knows that the American people will not tolerate defund, dismantle no ball laws that she and her political soulmate running mate Tim Walls are supporting. She's hoping that she can create an illusion and transform herself into something she's never been, doesn't believe in, and hide all of the things that she said. Now, up to this point, nearly a month in, he has been successful in this effort. Her campaign has been successful in this effort. Now she's flipped on ice, fracking, drilling, defund, dismantle. He's now claiming she wants no taxes on tips. But this is the person that cast and bragged about casting the tie breaking vote on the Inflation Reduction Act that literally has the hiring as part of the legislation of eighty seven thousand IRS agents and specific instructions to go after service workers to tax their tips. He introduced in the US Senate Medicare for All universal health care and proudly boasted that it would eliminate all private healthcare. You wouldn't be able to have your own health care plan. Good luck with that. He has been out there saying that she wants to criminalize the illegal immigration and provide free housing, healthcare, education. A running mate takes it a step further, free college tuition and legal driver's licenses in Minnesota thanks to Tim Walls, and then made this asinine statement that we were able to dig up yesterday that we had not had before he started attacking Donald Trump. Now there's a lot of lies being told here by Kamala Harris. I'm going to play this cut in a second, but there's a lot of lies. I mean, if she mentions the twenty twenty five agenda one more time, I don't even know what the twenty twenty five agenda is.
Speaker 1: People think I know, I'm like, I'm not paying attention to it.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump has been put together by people that claim, well, I think Donald Trump knew all about it.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump says, I.
Speaker 2: Have no idea what it is, and I've never read it and don't even know who the people are that put this thing together and has has denounced it, says he's not supporting it again and again and again, just like she lies about abortion, just like and Donald Trump's position on abortion. She's lied about that repeatedly, and it's pretty unbelievable. But we're now in a situation where what she wants is a complete dismantling of the greatest economic system ever designed and created by man. He wants price fixing. Let me tell you what what price fixing will do. It will be an unmitigated disaster and it's not based on any real data that would show any not even a need to consider the policy. And if you look at it, she's as she unveils this whole thing today, it's the first ever federal ban on price gouging on food and groceries, that means price controls, and wants to go after corporations. Well, what happens when they go after corporations and they give them high fines or they sick the weaponized Justice Department on them, because it's not going to end well for you the American consumer One top economist Samuel greg and Friedrich Hayak, Chair of Economics and economy History at the American Institute of Economic Research, they call this economic lunacy. Price controls are a seriously bad idea. They lead to shortages, severe misallocations of capital, distort the ability of prices who signal the information we all need to make choices. They didn't work when tried by Nixon, and they're not going to work under a Democrat, and they only cause shortages in misery. And will you know, no fiscally responsible democrat speak out.
Speaker 1: They won't.
Speaker 2: Now, this is what she wants, this is what she is just but just before the show outlined in detail blaming big corporations, not her policies that she's been a part of for the last four years for this happening. And to add some context to this, in twenty twenty three, profit margins in the grocery industry hit one point six percent. That is the lowest level since it was one percent in twenty nineteen. Not exactly a massive increase. The industry's you know, slowed same store sales growth of two point one percent last year driven by Biden Harris inflation. Labor remains a tough area for industry as grocers now improve their recruitment and retention strategies and a lot of these jobs are going to Harris and Biden illegal immigrants. And if you look at the prices of that have gone up, well, it turns out, according to the US Department of Agriculture that while prices are up because of Harris and Biden, profit margins are also down. A cost the feeding a family of four one male nineteen to fifty, one female nineteen to fifty, one child two to three, one child four to five, based on the USDA's Liberal Food Plan, prices up, margins down. New York Times flashback from twenty twenty two. Price controls set off heated debate as history against a second look. The equipment was widely regarded as a failure, and ever since the phrase price controls when they're calling it price gouging as widely, at least for many people called up images of product shortages, bureaucratic overreach, and in recent decades, few economists have bothered to ever study the idea at all because it's been such a failure and that's what she wants.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Economists are sounding the alarm bells over what would be basically the beginnings of this dangerous trip down this New Green Deal ninety three trillion dollar plan that she does support.
Speaker 1: How do we know she supports it?
Speaker 2: She introduced the New Green Deal as a US Senator with Bernie Sanders and fully supports this, which is government control. Well, you know, guaranteed jobs and healthcare and healthy food and retirement and daycare, and it goes on and on and on. Well, this is now, you know, the United Socialist States of America. God forbid if Harris Walls get into power. This means, oh, let me play this clip when we get back about what she said about Donald Trump his wall being a vanity project because he believes evil terrorists are going to invade our country, which by the way, has happened under their watch.
Speaker 1: No thank you. And it's a matter of when not if we get hit.
Speaker 2: The radio show the mainstream media love state.
Speaker 3: This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: Twenty five till the top of the hour on this Friday, eight hundred ninety four one show on our number. If you'd like to join us. We are only eighty one days from election day, only thirty two days in early voting begins, and it's getting what's getting down to the wire, and we have the biggest challenge ever. We've got the Manchurian candidate, most controlled campaign in the history of presidential politics, and that includes Joe hiding in the basement in the summer of twenty twenty. They don't want to do interviews. They may never do an interview. Well, if they do one, it'll be a friendly interview that'll likely have the questions ahead of time. Donald Trump doesn't need questions ahead of time. I've said this to people. They said, well, well, he's an interview. I can ask him anything about any topic anytime.
Speaker 1: Anywhere, and he'll talk for a long time.
Speaker 2: With great specific great specificity, articulately, with great knowledge.
Speaker 1: He did it yesterday ninety minutes.
Speaker 2: She does a fifteen minute teleprompter speech and she can't even say the words price gouging. Joe Biden had problems, and he had an excuse. What's hers?
Speaker 4: And I will work to pass the first ever federal ban on price gauging on food. My plan will include new penalties for opportunistic companies that exploit crises and break the rules, and we will support smaller food businesses that are trying to play by the rules.
Speaker 3: And get ahead.
Speaker 4: We will help the food industry become more competitive, because I believe competition is.
Speaker 3: The lifeblood of our economy.
Speaker 4: More competition means lower prices for you and your families.
Speaker 2: What this means is she wants to control the greatest wealth creation system ever. And I don't care who you are. Price controls and price gauging, whatever you want to call it, This is a disastrous idea. This will lead to shortages, severe misallocations of capital. It will distort the ability of prices to signal the information we need to make choices. This has been tried before you know. Now, if we're talking about an emergency where all right, let's say Florida gets hit with a hurricane, or Texas gets hit with a hurricane, or Louisiana gets hit with a hurricane, or you know, maybe Long Island or New York gets hit with a hurricane or New Jersey. That's very different when you have somebody that in that moment, you know, become a jackass and wants to sell you a bottle of water for thirty dollars. That's not what we're talking about, although she made it seem like that, you know, they would exploit in a crisis. The only economic crisis we now face is the crisis that that she and Joe Biden created. Remember she's the one that said that she was the last person in the room. He praised biden nomics only recently denied that inflation was real and said it was transitory. Let me play her praising Joe Biden and biden Omics and then we'll go further from here. But she praised it over and over and over again. Listen, we have it, we don't have the biden Omics cut. And she's the last person in the room. So she's an integral part of all of this. He was the big part of all of this. Remember she was He said this with the disastrous pullout in Afghanistan.
Speaker 3: Or Biden always said that he wants you to be the last person in.
Speaker 4: That room, particularly for big decisions, just as he was for President Obama.
Speaker 3: He just made a really big decision Afghanistan. Yes, were you the last person in the room? Yes? And you feel comfortable. I do. And I'm going to add to that. This is a president.
Speaker 4: Who has an extraordinary amount of courage.
Speaker 3: President Biden and.
Speaker 4: I came into office with a plan to strengthen America's economy. It's a term we're very proud of, I must tell you, because Bidenomics is working.
Speaker 3: It's working.
Speaker 1: Bidenomics is failing. It's failing.
Speaker 2: Now we do have a new clip, I mean, speaking of their radicalism. We do have a new clip of Kamala Harris talking about the Wall being a Donald Trump vanity project to create terrorism, uh terrorists from an invasion into our country. He actually claimed this.
Speaker 4: Listen, this is a crisis of the President's on making to fulfill his quest to build a vanity project called the Wall.
Speaker 3: This is irresponsible.
Speaker 4: It's a height of irresponsibility for the commander in chief to suggest that we have to build a wall across our southern border because there are terrorists who are trying to invade the country.
Speaker 3: It couldn't be farther from the truth.
Speaker 2: Everything is a well orchestrated attempt at manipulating all of you, every American, and so far they've been somewhat successful. Today's you know, this was a fifteen minute speech and she doesn't even know what price gouging is, let alone price controls, let alone even catching when she said price gauging. Usually, if you're giving a speech that you didn't write, you could say price gate. You wouldn't say price gauging. You'd actually know that this is about price gouging. Every single thing that you were witnessing is controlled. It's a con, it's a lie, it's fake, it's phony. You know, we can go to the endorsement phone call with the Obamas that was all stage, This live phone call with Joe Biden from the rally, that was stage. This cringe worthy bizarre interview was stage where Tim Walls is claiming white guy, you know, tacos or whatever he said, whatever.
Speaker 5: Tacos, and what is that what do pretty much ground beef and cheese flavoring it. Here's the deal. No, they said to be careful and let her know this. That black pepper is the top of the spice level in Minnesota.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm the first vice president, I believe who has ever grown chili peppers trying to expande.
Speaker 3: You know, we've got some catalogs. You'll be fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, let me play, Let me, let me play. Kamala, Now listen to very closely. We have eleven million unvetted Joe Biden, Kamala Harris illegal immigrants from over one hundred and eighty countries, and that includes countries with terroritize. That includes Iran, Syria, Egypt, Afghanistan, it includes Venezuela, It includes China, it includes Russia. But she said that the wall is a vanity project because Donald Trump takes he's going to keep terrorists out of the country.
Speaker 4: Listen, this is a crisis of the president's on making to fulfill his quest to build a vanity project called the wall.
Speaker 3: This is irresponsible.
Speaker 4: It's a height of irresponsibility for the commander in chief to suggest that we have to build a wall across our southern border. Because there are terrorists who are trying to invade the country. It couldn't be farther from the truth.
Speaker 2: It was nothing but the truth. I mean, it's interesting because you're getting a lot of pushback. Joe Biden actually yesterday, you know, say, she's not going to run away from my record. Oh, she won't distance herself. Kamala praising Joe Biden in his track record, but now running as far away as she can. Karine Jean Pierre say, oh, there's no daylight between their positions. Oh, she's running and hiding. Susan Rice said it's offensive to suggest that she would distance herself from Joe's positions. He was an integral architect of the entire thing and being very very clear about it. So all of these policies and the last person in the room was all her, but really the radical Kamala Harris, that one is the one that you got to worry about, This one that is being controlled, this one that is manipulating you, this one that you know now wants price gauging, this one that has nothing but radical socialist links. You know, for example, Kamala Harris, you know at rally supporting you know in New York City, you know, turning a chaos. It was infiltrated by these Pope pro Palestinian groups. But you know, and you look at the people that are are fighting this. They are radical, they are extreme. But Donald Trump, you know, if she is saying that these terrorists don't exist in this country, he's just again flat out lying. It is all part of this manipulation and campaign. We just had a congressional report ninety nine people that have terroritized they have released into our country. What about the person that they recently found in Buffalo, New York. What about the Pakistani that they found? You know this, this crisis has gotten worse. The emphasis on border secure used to stop terrorists was nothing but a vanity project. You know, I don't I know, she doesn't want us to use the words radical, Islamic terrorism or illegal alien either one of those words. I have to courage not to use them. Hundreds of individuals on the terror watch list Donald Trump's vanity project, well under Harris and Biden, have been encountered crossing our border. The Palestinian guy on the terror watch list from the West Bank, it got him in New Mexico. The headline from what two weeks ago, three Palestinian terror suspects caught after crossing border illegally. Has overwhelmed agents of warning, probably letting terrorists in. We have no idea how many gotaways are included. We don't know how many terrorists, where they come from, who they are, what they're planning, plotting, and scheming. At least ninety nine known people would terroritize, caught and released. According to Congress, they were encountered at the border in twenty one to twenty three and released again, not including godaways. The sheared eleven million plus unvetted illegal immigrants at Harrison Biden. This is extraordinarily dangerous. Now let's get back to the issue of price gauging again, because that's what Kamala calls her price caching. Okay, another political illusion. The problems again. She is acting as if she's she is an outsider. He's been the vice president of this country, and we have gone over the numbers again and again and again about the price of everything you buy in every store you go to has gone up dramatically. He dismisses the high price of energy, saying the cost of democracy. We were showing, you know, when they had price fixing in the old Soviet Union. What did we show last night? Long breadlines, empty shelves, hungry. They either go out of business or move to another country. Well, what's going to happen here in this country? The same exact thing that one economist after another is now predicting is going to happen.
Speaker 1: It will happen, and that is.
Speaker 2: It's such a seriously bad idea that will lead to shortages, misallocations of capital, distort the ability to price, you know, the goods and services that you want, need and desire, which is the foundation of capitalism. Now she can have price controls which won't work, and she can weaponize the DOJ to go after these food companies, these manufacturers. But what are these food manufacturers going to do. They're going to sit back and take it. They've got shareholders that they're responsible to. And again I go back to my earlier point. Profits are not out of line them where they were in twenty nineteen. So the higher cost is directly related to Harris and Biden's economic failed policies. But this is what her plan is now. She wants to weaponize the DOJ and go after these people. What do you think these these manufacturing people are gonna do. What do you think these food producers are going to do? Or they going to hire the top law firms in the country and they will spend tens of millions of dollars defending themselves, and I'd predict they would likely win. But you never know. You know which judge you get right? Who's going to pay for those lawyers?
Speaker 1: You will?
Speaker 2: He wants to raise taxes on corporations. I'm telling you, corporations don't pay taxes. They pass the increased cost of production if you will onto you, They'll pass on legal costs onto you. They want to tax small businesses. Small businesses will charge you more for their goods, for their services. You will pay that tax they want to They want to tax intoels at a higher rate. They want to tax capital gains. Now, capital gains has already been taxed. That's still taxed a twenty percent, but he wants to more than double it. Joe wanted it more than double it, and she's even willing to consider the crazy idea of AOC and the green new deal of a seventy eighty percent top marginal tax rate. Capitalism will be dead in America. We will be the United Socialist States of America, and they'll control the means of production, and they will basically, you know, force the state to go after businesses. Now, these businesses are going to fight back, and if they don't win, they're going to go out of business because the whole purpose. You know, Look, here's the greatest thing about living in freedom. And you go into a grocery store and I go grocery store shopping. I like grocery store shopping. I don't know why I like it so much. And people think I'm crazy when I go, what are you doing here buying food? What do you think I'm doing here? And usually find me the meat department at a local publics. I have like four different publixes. I can go to go to a different one every time, or I do use Instacart occasionally. I like Instacart. Do you like Ininstacart? Linda, Nope, dope, of course not. You're gonna have one bite of one hot dog in Chicago, it's the only good thing.
Speaker 3: Nope.
Speaker 2: We already have a big story to tell you, but we can't tell you until after the DNC.
Speaker 1: Is that a fair statement, Linda.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's a good statement.
Speaker 1: You think or it's big.
Speaker 3: It's pretty big.
Speaker 1: You know, it's huge, It's the biggest thing ever.
Speaker 3: It's marvelous, it's fantastical.
Speaker 2: So they don't have a plan to bring down inflation. They don't blame themselves. The best they can come up with is socialism, Marxism, statism, and control of the means of production. But remember, eighty six percent of Americans don't know about her plan to let death row inmates vote. Eighty one percent don't know that she supported the elimination of private health insurance and wants universal you know, medicare for all. Seventy eight percent don't know about her support of the Minnesota bail Fund. Most people don't know she has no restrictions on abortion. Most people don't know about you know, tampon timmy and you know, putting tampons and feminine products and boys bathrooms. Seventy seven percent they don't know she wanted to abolish ice and call them the KKK. Nearly seventy five percent don't know about her proposal to decriminalize and offer free health care, education, and housing and illegals. Get my point, We got time educate the American people. The Kamala files, Thewallsfileshannity dot com. Look, if you want to ask somebody what the best security system is, don't you think it's the brave men and women in law enforcement. One veteran officer writing our friends it's simply Safe, thanking them for the peace of mind he has every time he leaves his home because he knows his home is safe. I've been using simply Safe for years. They have privacy shutters on your cameras. They keep you safe and so cure with new technology. They have their fast Protect monitoring and liveguard protection. A simply Safe agent will act within five seconds of getting your alarm. They'll be able to see and even speak to the intruders who stop them right there in their tracks. And you pay less than a dollar a day, no contract, a signe, no hidden fe You can install it, activate it in less than an hour yourself, or have a pro to it simplysafe dot com slash Hannity. You'll get twenty percent off when you sign up for fast Protect monitoring. You definitely want that at simplysafe dot com slash Hannity, simpli safe one word dot com slash Hannity.
Speaker 1: No safe like simply say right, will we come back?
Speaker 2: Salvia Zo on how Pennsylvania's reacted to oh Ban fracking in the economic lunacy and a grandmother of seventeen put in jail by Tim Wallas COVID restrictions. Hey, I'm gonna let you in on a little wireless hack that can cut your cell phone bill in half every single month. Verizon AT and T and T Mobile they want you to believe that you need unlimited data so they can overcharge you. Well, here's the fact most of you are buying way more data than you'll ever need. Now, Puretalk, my cell phone company, only charges you for data that you actually need. For example, for twenty five bucks a month, you can get unlimited talk, unlimited texts, and five gigs of data plus mobile hotspot twenty five bucks. And do you know what you can do with five gigs of data? Well, you can browse the Internet for one hundred and thirty five hours, stream one thousand songs, and watch ten hours of video. Stop over paying for wireless, Get five g coverage with pure Talk. Just i'le pound two to fifty say the keyword save now. Check in with one of pure Talk's US customer service team members, no contract assign no activation fee, and you can even keep your phone and your phone number. Pound two to fifty keywords save now, Do it Now You save an additional fifty percent off your first month from pure Talk