Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg data.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look at some stocks on the move today. Here's Bloomberg's Lisa Matteo. She's finishing strong with Sweet Green. It's a down component.
Speaker 4: Let us start, let me go there, No, you know what, Let's start with street grade. Yeah, it's not so great news. And I know you love this place. Tom fifteen dollars.
Speaker 1: Salad loves them.
Speaker 4: Really, Okay, so it's ticker SG. Their shares have been down as much as thirty percent. The stock has already lost about sixty one percent of its value this year through Thursday's close, so it's slashed as sales guidance miss second quarter estimates. The big news, though, that really suck out to me. It is discontinuing their avocado airfried tator treats.
Speaker 1: Been on the.
Speaker 4: Market, only been on the menu for five months, that's as long as it lasted. Its CEO said that they were popular, but they're just too much work, so you can no longer get the right It's all a contrived gimmick.
Speaker 1: Bigger portions. They need bigger portions.
Speaker 3: I've heard that. I've heard it. But when the kids are outside the door, make him the stuff just takes two long. I've heard this from a lot of kids like mine. Thanks too much, Ruch.
Speaker 4: Okay, so let's go back to xpedia right, okay. Expe shares have been higher as much as fifteen percent before the open raise their full year sale target. Reported strong second quarter bookings, improved demand from US customers, and that really goes against other reports that consumers have become a little bit more cautious when booking travel. The CEO, how she described as this tale of two markets right outside the US the market was healthy inside it was a bit softer. But she's saying that demand from US consumers improved through July, so there is a bright spot. The only thing is that she said it's going to be tough to predict how sustainable that is. You know how long that can withstand.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Barry Dillar, who's kept the single I think a lot of people doubted it would continue, and yeah, you know it's the return over ten years is not all that great, but they've really popped it nicely since twenty twenty three.
Speaker 4: Next under Armour. This is the athletic where brand YOUAA is a ticker. It's been taking a hit this morning, down as much as nineteen percent worse and expected sales and profit from the current quarter. A turnaround plan it was starting to take hold. I mean they began this restructuring last year. The reason why, Yeah, they're wenty to tariffs on imports and more cautious consumers. They're spending so revenue in their first quarter it was more than one point one billion. That was in line with expectations, but it also marked the ninth straight decline. So this has been going on, and the CEO said, you know what, We're going to focus on strengthening the brand, bring more products and a.
Speaker 3: Lot of baggage. This is Kevin Plank. I did a thing with him once with Jeff Immel. Oh okay, and it's been a struggle for Acade.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Under arm stock is a fraction of what it was back in twenty one. I think it's like twenty five percent market cap of where it was.
Speaker 3: There really an under armored product at the sas hour.
Speaker 1: I'm not an under Armored fan. I actually I'm not a big fan of their golf gear. Yeah, no, I mean I think Grayson you got you know you ever heard of Grayson And we'll talk about this up line. It's favorite golf brand.
Speaker 3: This is the fourth time you ventured your new clubs, your new irons.
Speaker 1: So it's funny you mentioned that now that you only want to go there. Scott is the name of the brand of club that I got, not a callaway, not a tailor made Scott, which I had never heard of before. But these clubs a little bit more weight. Oh my god, the scheft, Tom, it's pure puring at the ball going stop, you're.
Speaker 4: Off the rails. Okay, I'm going to Pinterest you here we go. So there's falling eleve percent. Uh social media app. Yeah, maybe I'll see a picture of Dame in there, but really it lets you search for images, save them to digital pin board. So it's like people who are decorating the like that they love this second quarter sales beat expectations. But the thing was is at earnings for the second quarter they were less than forecasts, and then user growth in the US and Canada was flat. And Pinterest makes the biggest chunk of their revenue from North America. So if you go back to the good news better, they're expected growth and design that their advertising business is expanding.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.