Speaker 1: Coachella coming up boom same day. Justin Bieber shipping to be a movie. You gotta come this year. Man, appreciate this weapon for my sake. Gang all right, two three songs? Whatever then, no care, no care. Jada Kiss first ever Coachell legendary fact.
Speaker 2: That's gonna go. Do you get Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What up? Y'alls?
Speaker 4: Joe cracked the dawn. You know what it is, your boy, Jada Kiss. This is the Joe and Jada Show. Every show legendary, every show I can you don't play around with you guys, nor do we have for brown. You're not doing what you're doing.
Speaker 3: Just keep going, Just keep going, your kiss, don't HiPE me up.
Speaker 2: Don't be doing what we're doing. I'm not trying to so bad. I've been.
Speaker 4: Screw it man Weather, it's breaking, I mean, go bad every now and didn't Now. When you're think of today's guests, as we told you, every show legendary, every show iconic, you think it's somebody who came in with his group, made a hell of an impact with the group, knocked them out, The parker knocked them out, the shout out the mic will they knocked them.
Speaker 2: They came in and I.
Speaker 4: Say, hit a few grand slams. You know what I mean, never compromised. They'll always stay solid. Every time you see them with the group without the group, always love, always got that good energy. Transition to a solo artist, hit even more out the park, you know what I mean? Back paused, He couldn't strike out. There's no such thing. Anything, Anything he touched light up, you know what I mean. I think I even seen him on the helicopter playing a video game, and she was the only shit I haven't seen. He was in the hand plan, don't making all kinds of history, you know what I mean. Now you're about to do it again. He felt like, you know what I mean. He looked at the ball, he looked at the raptors, felt like putting.
Speaker 2: Some more home runs. So you're gonna do it again.
Speaker 4: When you think a drip, when you think of ice, you think of somebody who just does whatever the fuck he wants, and it looks like he's having fun doing it.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentleman makes some noise for my brother sway leag what what what what out? What's headning? What's heady?
Speaker 1: What's hendy? Sweat least like same difference man. Appreciate that. My brother's for real. Thank you for having for real.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you, my brother. You know what I mean. And the legends. You know what I'm saying. That's to me got me lit he.
Speaker 3: Smokes a legendary ship before you walked in there, right, you look like you're on that who BONDI chronic. Oh no, so so we're living squeeze plate so living living you just got He just looked like.
Speaker 5: He kind of It's a different kind of image. Oh ship, I take a shot. You know what I'm saying, bro, Double shopping time, two times of fellow.
Speaker 3: We gotta guy, don't wait a minute. Way you don't gotta do you gotta I gotta do nothing. Whi's two time of selling no no, no, no no, He's gonna take.
Speaker 2: Care of you.
Speaker 4: Two time of fella like Jims. You want to do the honest, My fuck, I know you want to shine. I'm care my brothers, Form one, take care of them. Before I said, I notice when I go home and watch the show, you try to get me smacked.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 4: It's shipping you're talking about. I'm shooting at you. You try to make them slide. You much more fun on eighteen hundred. That's difference. You think you more fun smoked out.
Speaker 3: When you drink? You legendary Jada? Because I drink, I might get us in trouble. Oh, big child, Seek the king, Seek the Kingdom. Give a toast to sway lead Mac, come on, let's do it. Eighteen hundred, eighteen hundred.
Speaker 2: You know what it is?
Speaker 3: Damn the flag on the plate. No, it's eighteen hundred. You got to clean one. If I drink that shit, y'all be character drink you can hit the repord, hit hit the white ground less less.
Speaker 4: Less sugar for for the thing the pack man bro, legendary leader all the way up.
Speaker 3: Well, I took my sipper badyro. Why much y'all want me to drink half the bottle? Got me eighteen hundred out? I don't get on that time. Man, that's quite my brother. How did you get discovered? How do you get in the game?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 3: Mike will Oh? I just see you come out of nowhere, just like Jada Jad. They ain't exaggerating the line. You just came out and your ship was legendary. Like how did you get your start? I grew up in Mississippi and long story short.
Speaker 1: My DJ was cousins with Mike Willis producers the Ear Drummers, So it's my homies p Nasty and Mars. They first got in touch with us and they heard our music that was making from Misissippi. So they told us, men, I'll come to Atlanta, may ill work with us. You know what I'm saying, to lock in with us, see what comes from it. So we was working at McDonald's, just doing we could get some money at the time. So Boom, one of my homies, he had a truck, So we got there, drove that shit Fromsissippi to Atlanta and just locked in like a whole year in the basement and just cooking up with Mike will cooking up with the Ear Drummers, just creating a new sound. And Mike will Will come over and hear the songs. He'll be like, yo, y'all boys hard, you know what I'm saying. He always paid show mad love. And then he had an idea for a group here drummers Beckwards and if he felt like the sound like matched that name, and we was like, shit, that's hard, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So Boom, yeah, sure, sure, you know what that's how it haven't.
Speaker 3: You know what's crazy is it's good to have money, yeah, right, and success, But it was nothing more priceless than that time when you was in the basement creating that music and all, like, you know, I'm at Brison Tilla and my man rich the Barber's house. He used to live in Richard Barbers house. He was making that whole first album in his kitchen.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: So I got to see that product. Of course, you got the big mansion. Now you can't the fuck up. But it was you know, that's a priceless time when you when you're there learning the ropes and you coming up with these hits, and you coming up with that sound and you know, and dreaming. So so after that year, y'all put out this music and then the next thing, you know, you explode.
Speaker 2: How did that feel?
Speaker 3: Making a transition from nobody knowing you to now you the biggest ship in the game.
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: It was crazy because like when we live in Atlanta, it's like some of these clubs, you know, I'm saying. It turned us around. So many people told us, now we can't even play this, you know what I'm saying. So but we on foot with it. You know, they were working every club. We screamed our ship out in the streets. You know, I'm saying, we handing out CDs everything. So the turnaround was crazy, Like the same clubs it was turning us around, same spots that turned us around.
Speaker 2: They're like they.
Speaker 1: Welcoming, they working us, open arms and yeah, booking and sending bags.
Speaker 2: So it's like, damn shit crazy.
Speaker 3: It was crazy why fid Lucci was head and he forgot. But I remember one night I come off the club. He's performing on top of the call and this song, and they was like, Yo, that's why Finn, I mean, Atlanta got a different type of grind. Motherfuck's gonna do what they gotta do. He told me about that, But I remember watching Wi fed Lucci on top of a fucking call perform in this song outside the club.
Speaker 2: I said, man, that motherfuckers ron and hungry to come up for show, super hungry doing whatever.
Speaker 3: That's really nuts because that's the way I didn't think your era yah y'all was doing that. That's how we came up, like giving the vinyl to the DJ. He going to every club and you fizzed. Uh you can't really, Yeah, you can't be successful just in the corner sitting on you. You gotta like you come on tutime two time. That's what we're supposed to give. Let me tell you something. Thank you brother, but you can't be you know, in your sad. My daughter, my daughter got a little podcast shout out to as He as If and she's making he saying she's doing ship. But she's doing ship because she out there and everybody face and working and doing whatever she's gonna do, pleas networking and getting the relationship. So every time she comes out with a new breakthrough, I'm like, yeah, but she she.
Speaker 2: Gotta be outreak.
Speaker 3: God, nobody gonna be able to give you that success or get you to where you're going without you out there grind and putting in that work.
Speaker 2: It's just the way it is.
Speaker 3: I think if I put out a new record, I got I gotta do the same ship now twenty twenty six, Like pull up on the club and be like yo, play this ship, yo, this and this and that.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's always been where it's at. It's always been where you get the best success, best reaction, the best reaction.
Speaker 4: Bro, it's new singing, don't even call featuring Rich the Kid, which shout out the Rich the Kid shot rich, How did that happen?
Speaker 2: What made you? How did this song happen? How did the vision come or made you make it? The lead single? What his head about it? Yes?
Speaker 1: I live in Miami, shit right now. So that song, like I gave it to a couple of d jas. It ended up like blowing up crazy in Miami. So all the girls knowing in Miami and ship, you know what I'm saying. I always see Rich the Kid out there. He lived out there, so boom. We always crossed paths. I mean my I mean my rose Rece Nigga and his g wagon sitting up fifty feet. We always see to other big ship. Yeah he got that, he got that Bribes's kid.
Speaker 2: It's like three fifty four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, I know it's I know it's him every time.
Speaker 2: Just step up down Niggah them Senior Citizen the sister. Yeah for sure, I'm not exactly. I gotta get on the bok. Yeah this ship like Riches drug, you got this crazy. I just bought a g wagon. I played myself. That'sh it hard. But you always see brother. Then we're like.
Speaker 3: Doing, yeah, right on white cocaine, right on white. Crazy for that Miami. So when we come down, you see that ship exactly how rich, right white on white ship. You know what I'm saying that the Rose Royce doing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, my ship. You're telling your ship got white? Oh I got I got the Rose Reight truck d good coloring it. You're coloring black bads.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I forgot down it up.
Speaker 3: They nothing like it in the Reaper like that here.
Speaker 2: You can't. You're in New York. I got mine here. It's traffic too crazy. I love them.
Speaker 3: Traffic's too crazy. But you know I'm from here. So where would you say you more from? At Ol or Mississippi?
Speaker 2: Definitely Mississippi. I am from. I know that.
Speaker 3: I know the DNA in New York City is it's hard for motherfuckers. Man, it's too much jealousy. When I come down the block in that Room's Royce is just hard, man, motherfucker crossing the street and see that ship in the house and all that that ship. I might have drove it one time in New York City, like that's just sitting there for no reason.
Speaker 2: It's just I can't even a wait.
Speaker 3: As fast as I pull that bitch out the fastest on the day, like today's nice, that ship be back in the fucking gropinis is.
Speaker 2: Like niggas can't. They just can't. They can't para lot. They can't take that ship. They faced me like you just they discussed.
Speaker 3: That's I'm telling you nobody, you can't take that here here in Miami. You go to Carbone anywhere seventy two Roach Royce. Yeah, it shouldn't look like a skateboard out there. So many motherfuckers got them hits over a year. Good luck, tell you good luck. I drove through the same blocks. I always drove through it, bro motherfuckers like yo, crack, whatep, y'oll you come down with that big body. Motherfuckers be like that ship turned a head. They just tight just hate you.
Speaker 2: You know. I come up in the era where that's motivation.
Speaker 3: So I used to see the guys who used to hustle or so to own number spots and this this that, or see a motherfucker fly, You see a motherfucking your hood. I comfort it was horrible, like nobody was flying. If one motherfucker was fly. We used to look at him like, yeah, motherfucker fly One day your little v Bombay said give me a little something. And you know we always took it as inspiration, right. You know what I'm saying now, I don't know where that switch off is. Now is looking like they almost assume you rubbing it in their face that you're successful. They take it another way now. Before it used to be like inspiration. Miami, everybody got money.
Speaker 2: I don't know what. It's some fake shit. It's like, is everybody rich?
Speaker 3: Like I lived there for twenty three years, Like everywhere I go, it's fucking They got ballet and Walgreens. God, motherfucker Miami. One of the biggest crooks in the world is the ballet. They got ballet and CBS. Motherfucker. You go to CBS, they collected some talannoid. They'd be like, Yo, Valet the car beat. You be like, what vallet? You need cash in Miami to tip on these valets?
Speaker 2: Mother fuck herself fat.
Speaker 1: And they're gonna change the price to it. See you put up in that rose race, it's automatically a hundred.
Speaker 3: I had this one Mexican dude wearing all the clubs. He was the ballet of all he was the boss, my fucking man. Yeah, in the prime time when we in the club seven days a week, my man ran the whole shit. So I'll come Yo, Poppy, Hey, you take leadership man. One day they deported that nigga. Nigga said new boss one hundred dollars front. I used to pay this nigga fifty dollars for like ten fifteen years.
Speaker 2: They couldn't wait for new Boss.
Speaker 3: They was like, he barted, Poppy, Poppy, your man gone gone, new Boss one hundred up front. Gundaw I said, damn man couldn't wait to tell me that shit.
Speaker 2: Get them niggas your man, Lady, you gotta.
Speaker 4: Cool with everybody for real, when you're dropping the whole project are you? Are you gonna drop a project?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm dropping a project sixteen and me janiku, what's malone? French Montana?
Speaker 2: Were you all dropping on that day? Now? They fresh.
Speaker 3: Sample on my last album, man, She looked out, let me clear the sample. Yeah, she hated the sign too. She was like, Yo, I hate the song man. You sound like a chip.
Speaker 2: Joe crat. You know me. I call a beautician, nail polished.
Speaker 3: Lady, the lady who do their eyes when I'm on you ports, They're gonna find you, sway Lee everywhere you go.
Speaker 2: The barber that, this, that, and the head the fat guy is looking for you. The fact guy's looking for you, the fact that you get it, you finally be like, Yo.
Speaker 3: Ain't no way I can go. This motherfucker looking for me. She cleared it from me, but she's she's legendary. Who else you got French mantana?
Speaker 2: So everything good now?
Speaker 3: Because I'm forgettable, they say, You know, there was a mixed up of communication.
Speaker 2: I think what it was like.
Speaker 1: It looked one way on the internet, but in real life, it's just it just wasn't the traditional way you go about clearing the song, you know what I'm saying. But the outcome of the song was everything we could have imagine. I'm saying, everything we wanted. So it was a lot going on at the time, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But you know what I'm saying, Mike would work yourself out.
Speaker 3: As rich as he is, he still talked to himself on the park bench about that song.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, because every time I get around and he'd be like, yeah, man, that was my song. Man Ship, I'd.
Speaker 3: Be like, Yo, Mike, Mike, Mike, when he came understanding on it, he's standing on it, standing on your man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, I don't know what he like, yo man, you know for real, for real, Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 3: We're gonna go to the grave with that one. But that one, I'm telling you every time happened.
Speaker 1: But I get it because it's like it was a long story, you know what I'm saying, Like it's kind of like some back door ship.
Speaker 2: It's like seeing the opportunity and season, you know what I'm saying. Basically, what it.
Speaker 3: Was the best thing is that it came out and this went like twenty million or ten millions some while ship right.
Speaker 1: For sure, classic like real classic, definitely connected with the people and them.
Speaker 2: Ship's coming time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that came at a good time for real when nothing like that coming out.
Speaker 2: Especially that ship was a fucking UFO.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: That ship to this day when it come on is different, sounds like a movie when it up, it's a different, like that's a different type of thing, bro. With that ship, come on, man, come on, let's keep it real. But that unforgettable that ship, come on. I watched I watched that nigga go for Jet Blue. He was private every day, Yeah for sure. Then he married the Princess of Dubai. I'm looking at all that ship off that unforgettable.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. God, this motherfucking ball stopped.
Speaker 1: It's one of them caliber songs for a timely song for real. Yeah, you're about to kick off for college tool not a college story. I was just doing a couple of stops the doll, yeah exactly. So I went to HBCUs, I went to more houses spelling in Atlanta. Then I just talking to the colleges like yeah, just like finding you and them know what's going on yet.
Speaker 2: Wow, you're great, sneak, You're not scared. I ain't scared. You know what I'm saying. Basically, just letting the music talk.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, telling the coolest thing they can do is be smart, just motivating them, getting ready put them on the album too.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Just tapping in with the future and ship. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, later, I'm going to n YU after this. Yeah, doing ship. You know what's crazy is a lot of you know, I've been doing this ship a minute like interviewing and and all that, and a lot of the youth.
Speaker 2: They don't really talk like that. They don't really get out like that.
Speaker 3: Biggest stars in the world when you start talking to them in like interviews, they ain't got no fluidy, they ain't got ship to say you taking the bull botty horns, going to the schools and talking to them. That's that's pretty unique in this day and narrow.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, it's a lot of mysterious serious cost too much to.
Speaker 3: Be Thank you for letting me know. Because I'm going home. I look at my ship. My ship be looking all crazy. It's like the hanger is still on that bitch ship me up like that ship.
Speaker 2: It's that elephant skin. God, I say something different for it's the elephant skin. That Ain't that count?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Ain't that count? You know?
Speaker 3: It's crazy? I love that ship man. And I was I was riding in Miami and I seen this girl. She walked by. She had this ship in Burgundy with the elephant skin. I s damn, I seen the elephant skin. And I went to the webster in Bell Harbor and I walked in. They had the purple elephant skin ship. I was like, Yo, I need this ship.
Speaker 2: Is the alephant real elephant skin I don't know.
Speaker 1: But back on my call, I'm like, what's the numbers on that?
Speaker 2: And I don't know. It's the elephant skin print for sure.
Speaker 3: Rhino or some ship. Don't do that kish with that ship. Man, gotta respect the premises this ship. That's a different type of like that. It's the material that damn. Now, we love this ship though, you know what I'm saying. We come on here, we get to have a great time, vibe with people, preserve the culture, give everybody a place where they could come feel like home, you know.
Speaker 2: And and always it's always for the.
Speaker 3: Uplift man, it's never with the negative ship, not the Joe with Jada show this ship winning positivity and in this world now it's big, it's so hard.
Speaker 2: To be positive. You was you and Rich that one in the studio you sent them the.
Speaker 1: Foul Yeah, no, we ain't do the internet collbling now And that was that was in person. Like you know what I'm saying, Brousy put up on me. Shit, we did like three other songs too, so let's yeah, we actually work on take me and Rich?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 1: That'd be nice. Turning the Coachella too. How you feel about that? Oh yeah, Coachella coming up, bun same day. Justin Bieber Shipping to be a movie. A lot of surprises, a lot of homies coming out.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I think I got some damn robots finna pull up and dance with me and ship.
Speaker 2: So it's gonna be It's gonna be lit.
Speaker 1: Roadbot them humanoid robots. Yeah, they pulling up in the stadium. Yeah, that's the Hey, y'all, y'all going out there.
Speaker 2: Up, I might pull up. You are out there, you might put crazy. I never I never been there.
Speaker 3: You would rip that ship, ripped that ship down like two three years ago, caught a fucking body your fucking turn that ship on. God, the paint off that bitch niggas is like, yo, what coach? Then I had the crib across the street, dumb ship going crazy. Ship looked like you know, they had the cactus and all that ship in the middle with Yeah, nah.
Speaker 1: You gotta come this year, man, I appreciate it. Pull up so it's a great. Yeah, man, tell me that man.
Speaker 2: Look he got you catch your body out there you want the weather for my sake? Gang all right? Two three songs whatever, no care, no cap the first A, the first average like that? How many years you've been in the around? Literally to me? You right, y'all?
Speaker 1: Let me ask yourself, Jada kids first ever coaching legendary fact that's gonna go.
Speaker 3: Do you get exactly like will you pull up just yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never been there. You know what coach.
Speaker 3: Body like a model for and that ship and go down to her ass. You do that coach that ship over there be a moment you know me, a moment for real crazy. No, that's it, I think me personally. Fans don't take this no wrong way. I really don't be caring and I go do my job. I rip it down legendary. I know what I'm gonna do. So I'm gonna rip that shit all bless you if you put me to perform before you or so, because I'm coming to tear the paint of that bitch.
Speaker 2: That's all say saying about behind.
Speaker 3: You know a lot of rappers they want to go list so they want to just be careful what you wish for when I step on that bitch. You get me on that shit over and if they give me fifteen twenty like the shorter of the worst, because I just give you a minute of all these shits, you dizzy by the fifteenth one, I'm out of it.
Speaker 2: But you this shit go. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Some people want to go list some people in there. I don't give a fuck. I'm like, I got my chet. Oh y'all got my shit? Okay, give me bring it down. The fans they gonna get that same and I give them the same energy. If his one fan and it's one hundred thousand fans, they don't get in the same love.
Speaker 2: So but yeah, Coach Chelling, that's going to be nice just to be win is be that's the first time.
Speaker 1: So that's the first time I'm doing in new music sisode running a coach Sello.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's going to be crazy. Coachll is where you go.
Speaker 7: Today's show is brought to you by our presenting sponsor, hard Rock Bet. What a year they have had Florida sportsbook springs.
Speaker 3: In the air.
Speaker 7: That only means one thing. Baseball's back baby in full swing. Hard Rock Bet makes it easy to bet on America's pastime.
Speaker 2: And just a couple of easy taps.
Speaker 7: It's not just picking winners. You can bet on home run strikeouts, whether there's a run scored in the first inning, quick fast paced action right out of the gate. If you miss the first pitch, no problem. You can live bet every inning, every bat, all the way to the final out. But maybe you're more into the NBA. That's heating up the playoff pushes here. So hard Rock Bet every night was a shot to build the same game parlayce or a major bucket. You might like the hot hand to drop thirty, you know, double double from your big guy. However you drawed up, hard Rock Bet gets your tons of ways. They have epic same game parlay. So if you're ever laid to a tip off, don't worry. Hard Rock Bet lets your bet live all game long. So sign up today. Double your wednings on your first ten bets maximum fifty dollars. That's right, double your weddings in your first ten bets. So if you would have won one hundred bucks in your bet, now it's two hundred. Download the hard Rock Bet afterday get the party started.
Speaker 4: Payable and bonus bets not in cash offered by the Seminal Tribe of Florida.
Speaker 2: In Florida offered.
Speaker 4: By the Seminal hard Rock Digital LLC in all of the states, must be twenty one in nova and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play.
Speaker 2: Terms and conditions apply.
Speaker 4: Concerned about gambling in Florida called one eight eight admit it in Indiana if someone you know has a gambling problem and once helped, called one eight hundred and nine with it gambling problem called one eight hundred gambling. That's in Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia.
Speaker 2: What sut with the Chipotle? Chipotle?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: That was? That was sposhot of Chippotle. You got down. So we did this whole thing.
Speaker 1: It was like by when get one free, you show your tattoos, they give you a free burrito. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, Then we did Yeah, it was crazy. Then we did like a uh like we dropped custom little tattoos. You just add water and dropped them for the fans and ship. It was crazy with Chipotle, Chipole, we need less guarantee. I'm the first we got to send us something. They should have just sent the ship because you was.
Speaker 2: Coming up here. Chipotle ley out, Yeah, Chipotle good fire. You always wanted to.
Speaker 1: It's quality steak everything, Chipotle good as fun for real.
Speaker 2: I used to go there. You don't go there in the morning. Lord, I went to the doctors in five god shooting and shut out right now whole month eighty five. No pork man, no pork.
Speaker 3: Well, I ain't need parks since I'm twelve years old, and you try to find another Puerto Rican dude that ain't need park, that shit is impossible. They set me to go buy park today. They're like, you know, my wife is like, kitchen's not gonna give me some food. I said, you want the park, you want to swim? Come my shit allergic keeping. If I put it in the back seat, I can't even beat next to the swep pork.
Speaker 2: I hate it so good. When my daughter made some bacon this morning, I walked by damn malling good as a mother for relation up. Tell you something about I've seen Jewish friends.
Speaker 3: The only thing the Muslims and the Jews agree with is they don't want pork.
Speaker 2: I don't know how they agreed with that one. Right, so they both don't eat what That's great.
Speaker 3: No, I'm saying they don't agree with shit, but they agree that you should not eat the pork. I walk in the airport, I catch one of my Jewish friends eating the bacon, egen cheese.
Speaker 2: Like, yo, brother, what's up Jewish? I don't eat this ship. I'm just I'm twelve years old.
Speaker 3: I go, friend, he ordering the sausage, egg and cheese and McDonald's to say, your blood you know this ship, paul though blood whatever I call a nigga. Yo, listen, you know this ship pork? Nah, this shit ain't park. Oh no, it's pork. And you eating this ship like you know, you gotta stay true to its nonife for God, nobody ever catch me eat pork.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. I got one friend. He's Jewish. Richetabar. Where we was at Costa Rica. The man told the.
Speaker 3: Man theybe one hundred times we went sat down for breakfast in the airport. He told the man, please no pork, I'm Jewish. Please no pork, no bacon, no handle that the man told this guy were a hundred times. The man gets a sandwich. He took a bite. That nigga hit that table. So I see yo. He said, motherfucker, I told you Richard, your motherfucker.
Speaker 2: I told you one hundred times. I think of it.
Speaker 3: He had a little Park in there, and he told the man one hundred times that he don't eat Park. He wanted to kill this man. I was like, yo, were in the airport. That's the one place you don't want to fight. You don't want to be tough.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: You gotta handle your losses there and keep it moving, your airpop because you want to fly. Well, he lost this and help mind?
Speaker 2: Is that serious?
Speaker 6: Guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I can't do it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: The pork ship, I don't know. Fuck it. No pork right, no pork, no boat. He ain't got no park they do. They got the trading pork. Yeah you got it for god.
Speaker 3: That's not for the convention now, because you know they mixed that ship up. They put the pork on the grill, on the grill the chicken, so you might they mix.
Speaker 2: It up on you. You finished. You can't up for real.
Speaker 3: I'm so anti Park. I don't even know why, man, tik, I'm so anti Park. Did I get mad when I go to it? Like a fucking boat digger and the Muslim dude is making the ham and cheese. I'm like, yo, this ship a violation, man, Like, fucking part of this? What part of the sipehe is this? You Muslim?
Speaker 2: And you cutting up a damn it cheesy? I guess like.
Speaker 8: Business is business. You just can't eat it. Ken't supposed to have it in the store if you was okay, word damn no, I mean that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: St law. That's what it's called. Stuff A lot means you violated. Damn. It's how I'm that's the start stoff for law, stoff for law. It's like the five percent of laws.
Speaker 4: If you pull out a bacon egg right now, that's whatever it hit you.
Speaker 2: But what's the name of now? Same difference, same it's different. Incredible how you come up with that title?
Speaker 1: Same difference, Same difference is just like it's like a play on versatility kind of in a way.
Speaker 4: You gotta get a new pillow ship that's going down. So the episode New cow Man, we need a new couch.
Speaker 2: What is your velvet? Lord? You mean Lord.
Speaker 3: Bannat and a nice livery CARDI b sat white Dan and this to me that ship. She did a lot of This is a famous couch. You want to you know what's crazy?
Speaker 2: I need this. You know what's crazy is Smithsony. You know.
Speaker 3: You know when I when Hollywood put some wax figures on his mother. When I used to coach at the we had I'm telling you they had.
Speaker 2: I'm playing.
Speaker 9: No, I can't. I wondered one of the facts those stories. I'm just like, you just did it to do it? I really wanted to do that.
Speaker 2: Listen. Let me tell you.
Speaker 3: Solid I had no clue why I caught the flag. I was gonna tell you an innocent story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fucking around for you want to now you flag? I came here.
Speaker 3: I made him throw a flag at the locks of then he didn't want to throw it at him. I was like, throw it, motherfucker. You know he deserves it. He was like, fuck did he do it? Let me tell you someone that when I used to be at the Rucker. Yeah, they had this announcer, Hannibal boy boy boy boy, Hannibal. So Hannibal. You know when when jay Z had a team who used to bring Beyonce did so one time. Beyonce must have said whatever he forever night time he start every game. Yeah, boy boy, it's handed the most elect you find one. You see this cheek right here, This is where Beyonce gave me the kiss that in my cheap boy boy. That's right, brother, this yo, that's what's his claim to fame till he didn't fucking announce a gamer.
Speaker 4: There's some people that won't ever wash the face again if they get a kiss from the.
Speaker 2: That's a fact. That's a flex is it? If it's confirmed, that's a flex though.
Speaker 3: Nah, But that's a hello, you know, hello, she with her husband. I'm just saying, the man ain't never let that ship go. That was like, you know, I'm loving it.
Speaker 2: That ship his ship.
Speaker 3: That ship was his just doing. This ship was his logo. That was his Nike swash. We got new music to hear.
Speaker 2: You're gonna play something, don't sweet nash. Oh she got some. Oh I brought the vibe for sure. Nah, we need to bar line it up.
Speaker 1: I don't come empty handy man, talking about baby god s were.
Speaker 2: Playing the Freshman Tanna.
Speaker 1: I feel like, yeah, we're in New York man, we gotta yeah, we gotta play fresh monannas on the French Born to younger boy in my my.
Speaker 4: Cards, make sure you're freaking it's you called suitcase Suitcase.
Speaker 1: For real feature fresh one talent right here man, same difference, same same same brand, new.
Speaker 4: Ship stream April third streaming now same platforings in the different game.
Speaker 2: You know what it is? Home runs ship back of the Then I'm gonna go get the mall hit it again. And by the glizzy, what ship is about? The concession sting? You ready?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 2: He racked it up. It sounds like it's out of here, right real, You're gonna.
Speaker 6: Need another storm, like a feud day. Really what you're saying?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, I mean we kind of like the way I said that I would blood away feet kicked off at my vacation place and all your wars gone, give me up for me, come to do.
Speaker 6: Make young dreams come true.
Speaker 2: Friends.
Speaker 6: After Club Brown two, you too, You.
Speaker 2: Too, too too.
Speaker 6: I was gonna be the man in the midst and on the one.
Speaker 2: I can beat you Boomo in the back of.
Speaker 6: The spin on the phone on my head when I heard you, I'll be back on bullshit if I'm tugging trigger Pomo the shots and just sumit.
Speaker 5: Let's close.
Speaker 6: When the nigga starts to spin. Let's close when the nigga starts being in the smoke blue a few kisses, let's fast.
Speaker 3: To the left of the.
Speaker 7: Hope.
Speaker 6: He's worked the step fight, so no shout.
Speaker 2: He ride me so fast?
Speaker 5: Need a ticket?
Speaker 2: I would travel to the bag, go and get it. Ba.
Speaker 6: She don't ride in a limmit.
Speaker 2: I'll be shocking with I land in the city.
Speaker 6: Walk though, really got people like I finished she told your n this, hands off the song limit. You're gonna need another stonecase yo, maybe thinking like a few days right, that's right, really got you saying crazy days. I mean we feel like then an.
Speaker 10: Way take that.
Speaker 6: I would pull it away. She kicked off at my vacation in place and your word's gone on man.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sweatsuits, go y'all bag and then go on me down me and sure to get freaky in the version out man about it.
Speaker 2: Hell, look, you keep a trip. It counts on the phone making.
Speaker 7: The bohen you keeping the Drilla cell coming lb suitcases got watching them.
Speaker 3: Three quarter milim like a comfort coming might blow a fiftieth of bitch, don't know.
Speaker 2: Red Roary Glass Dyll and Rick Clair Road Everything New Seasons for no reason. Jungle Boys, Montanas, you wait through.
Speaker 6: He okays, Yo, maybe thinking like a few days really got you saying crazy things.
Speaker 10: We connect to know anyway, they say that, I would plod.
Speaker 6: Away feet kicked up at my vacage in place and Young Wars don gold.
Speaker 2: Change contrue. Thank you. Yeah, you're doing that, coach. I'm gonna see what they really fun with before I really like that.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you what's crazy. You could be a problem for me if I own your record label. Every record I hear from.
Speaker 2: You, I think it's a fucking blow the whole bag. Bro. I'd be like, Yo, that's it.
Speaker 3: But I'll be spending my life savings on them ships like running up you get that ship.
Speaker 2: I never heard a song that I don't say it. I appreciate that you don't got no album films. Yeah, I don't do the side of something.
Speaker 7: On you.
Speaker 2: I'm telling straight New Twick.
Speaker 3: Miss Nah his ship crazy, his ship, he's crazy. That record right there was that was perfect. And you and French you already got that chemistry. You know, they know them voices, you know.
Speaker 2: Together got that ship. Yeah they're so different, but they contrast.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that's hard. That's hard sand of jungle boys. Man, shout out my town.
Speaker 2: You're doing ship.
Speaker 3: So you got Montanna on there, you got your Ico pust some alone now my loan, I just felt like making the fucking record right alone. He don't get mother might have played the guitar and all that. Yeah, he slamming that bit whatever like that motherfucker post alone.
Speaker 2: That's another one. He's like rock. That's that ship right there.
Speaker 3: Because he had them juicyes. I heard them juicy joms. I said, he got Jada Jay, that juice man playing the minute and the beat was who did that mic?
Speaker 2: Well? That damn? I don't even who that man? Whoever played that?
Speaker 1: I just you know, like random producers. The music on the on the back that was like crazy. That was crazy, Thank you bro, oh my boy swine, no doubt that beat was legend that credible. What was that sample or sympathizer? That ship was crazy. I was listening to that. I said, damn, they did like some baby face the fad that you know, because uh, would you call that R and B?
Speaker 2: I call it kind of like R and B pop, like some ship, you know, like it's like it's like a fine line I don't really know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because kind of like to me, it's like, you know, everybody always complained because they got that little bounce.
Speaker 2: No, that's incredible, But the.
Speaker 3: Ship is like, you know, everybody but everybody in my age group complained that we ain't got like a Brandy Monica win got. Well, you know y'all putting ship out, you know cause liney with that folded you know what I'm saying, that's that was.
Speaker 2: Real n B ship whatever.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. This ship right here sounded like a joint too. It sounds like a big boy, you know what I mean. So it's like, you know, y'all coming with ship, you know, I think I you know, we're so used to begging the girls on our records. How about you everything give me? Well, you kind of said that right there with you gonna need another suitcase. That means you buying that ship. You're about to take a shopping up. You're about to get some new ship. So you buying still y'all still they cut that ship off, same ship, different different slang. He buys some ship out there a.
Speaker 2: Whole lot of the suitcase that ship. I appreciate that. Yeah, man, So what's to like you you you're going on tour to support this thing right here?
Speaker 1: Definitely definitely going on some tours. We got we got one in the works right now. We just lining updates on. But that's what another artist, but definitely one specific for the same difference for sure.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, And what could you say about the ups and downs of the music business, because you know, some days you're on top, some days.
Speaker 1: You knew warm and Yeah, for me, I just think like everybody had a time, you know what I'm saying, Like it's like a cycle, like just go around. Everybody had their time, you know what I'm saying, Catch a moment, keep it rocking, go back to the drawing boards. Should be ready when it come back to you. You know what I'm saying, Like, don't get comfortable and just yeah, just wait for your time.
Speaker 3: Real many artists have had to fight the adversity. You know, you could you could be on top of the world. Oh yeah, come back this ship that I sleeping on you. Then you gotta come back with a frisbee. Get the mother fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That's you know, that's that's how I judge artists.
Speaker 3: Yeah, personally right, Like, I've seen some artists that I was like, I don't know if this person got it. You know, I always say to make a hit wreck, just one hit record is a miracle because it on you and you.
Speaker 2: Put it on the goals, clean over the heads for sure.
Speaker 3: No, No, I'm just saying, you actually want to hit Wonder is better than being on your couch trying to make music for twenty years and never happen to hit one hit Wonder. But imagine the guys that keep making those hits. Those guys and girls are exceptional. When I see that, that's when I go all right, this person trying to stick You know how many artists I've seen him come and then when they come the second or third time with another one, I'd be.
Speaker 2: Like, Oh, they want to hit, they want to stick around. No motherfucker hear this.
Speaker 4: Sund I felt about Big Bopy your teams. He came in and put it over there. Every every time he got up.
Speaker 11: I said, wait, yeah, the ground that's the person he ain't gonna play takes a real estate in because you know some people they just passing to the cup.
Speaker 2: For a couple of green tea.
Speaker 3: They are couple of green tea before you know what, the cessation is gone green tea and now motherfucker had a pub.
Speaker 2: Me and you right, they had a pub and you.
Speaker 3: You know, sometimes you've ever been in like a jazz joint, not saying jazz, but I've been there like little restaurants where a guy or girl.
Speaker 2: They seemed like Whitney Houston, and you're sitting there and you wondering your wife happened, Why this young lady ain't the biggest in the world, why this guy.
Speaker 4: Ain't know the right people? And then it wasn't the moment, and then people take getting on and making it for Granted, everybody could do it.
Speaker 2: Everybody do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it different elements to it. But what I do know is that people gotta like you. So many talented people that never succeeded. And I can't give you the reason why, because they write hits for everybody else.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: Listen that I can't do that because it's not fair in the name, No, I can't do that.
Speaker 4: But but that's still if you rate for people and you get the you're just doing your money and all that, and you just want to be lit.
Speaker 3: I think you a bird well, they all want to be lit. So anybody who writes smash hits for everybody, tell anyboy, would.
Speaker 4: You rather write smash hits and receive what you supposed to receive, or get the hits writ for.
Speaker 2: You and be lit?
Speaker 4: You you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I'm with you. But what I'm saying to you is, unfortunately I watched yeah front line. I watched guys.
Speaker 3: Who wrote albums for guys to sol ten twenty million with that album, and they filthy rich, and then they try to do their own album, and when you hear it, it's so.
Speaker 2: Fire right, and then you like the fan it looks like Beyonce would have sung that.
Speaker 3: If us sure would have sung that record, if this one would have disc like, you know, they just finished coming from giving out the biggest hits in the world. Then they do their own album. They like, all right, it's time for my ship. Can't blame them for wanting to be a starter album. It's incredible too, but they don't go that. You just give a football, start with a helmet, a start your face. He top five, you got that ship?
Speaker 2: Heard me? Your boss? You just want to be seen, You just want to be seen. They know it's you.
Speaker 3: That's how I feel. People gotta like you. It's just the bottom line, that's that's how I feel about and me, I studied game. It took me a long time to understand that. Like I'm sitting there, and you know, I got friends that are writings, that could write big hits and them that and they want to be artists. And to me, the music is incredible. These guys are handsome, woman is beautiful, and for some reason they just don't connect, you know, And and that's crazy, you know. Sometimes to me, I don't know. I guess we're all up on this couch because we think we know music. Or sometimes I hear records or I see artists that I know for a fact. I'll be like, oh no, she's out of here. This guy's out of here. And then it don't go, and I'm confused because I'm like, for sure that was supposed to be out of here. But I think it's all God's doing. I think it's all that. Once again, I just it all came back to people gotta like you. I always use Cardi B as an example. But people thought she was funny and they liked her before they ever knew she was ever gonna put out a record and then she put out of here the Bowdack Yellow. You're like, damn on top of that, we love her. Why it's home, you know.
Speaker 2: And that's that's what I that that.
Speaker 3: You know, if there's any artist out there and looking, you gotta find a way to get that connection with the people. And I think that's the most priceless thing, you know, for us. We take it for granted. You think you are hit maker, you think you a hit maker. Now it's the people.
Speaker 2: I am a hit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but somebody gotta like your hit And so what I'm saying to you is when you go outside, okay, but when you walk out in the stadium and there a that's that's the blessing. That's that's the blessing. Because some people got music like that. Crickets some people got music like that and cricket mania. Yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying that that that Ricky mania.
Speaker 2: Damn. I learned that one day.
Speaker 3: One day, I go, I go, I'm performing last year in Ohio, and listen, my daughter's way more into swed Lee's music than Fat Joe. Like, I don't even think she's a fan. I don't know how to expend. She like, you know the Travis All, the Young Popper ship. She come in Ohio to my show. She got her girlfriend who go to college, her boyfriend. They come to my show and somehow the pink got tore off the wall. Fat Joe went up in there and caught that body that.
Speaker 2: Thousand. I think it was God assisted me that day so I can look like a hero. I come back half to my thought. I'm not dad. You think your father whack like I'm tearing this ship, Dawn. You know what I'm saying. But you know, it is what it is. You know, people gotta like you, definitely. That's the end of the day and that and that's hard. You gotta keep you know, people don't understand.
Speaker 3: You got to keep working on that until they get that energy and they really fuck with you like that because this ain't an overnight thing. Sometimes it is and you be like gold all in my watch, don't believe me, just watch, don't believe Yeah. Yeah, Trina had James, I love you, I love him. That's one of the greatest songs that all that is important to I love Trinity.
Speaker 2: Very you know mad ship about hip hop.
Speaker 3: Game tell you so I remember when that song number one, I walked out in the club. I felt like, you know what, what's that a New Orleans? Where you walking? They got the band behind you? Oh yeah, I walked in there that fun but they got the trumpets And I walked up in the club one day that ship. I was sit, that's just cold doll in. My wife, don't believe it.
Speaker 4: Just as you get.
Speaker 3: I was walking in that bitch like I thought that someone was about me. You fucking kidding me? That's ship shout out turning that James, that's my weather comoth.
Speaker 2: So what we're looking for? So you said rich the kid? You rocking with him all single? We got our same difference in that difference. Right now we're gonna drop another. You're gonna drop an dropping the same day as album.
Speaker 3: That's the three piece come the first got to be disrespect kid.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying him in the stomach.
Speaker 3: Disrespect Jamnee. She ain't never whacked either. She's so cold, special girl. Everybody loves her fan basis. It's almost like wou tag ten toes sure her fan basis like a Colt Bro.
Speaker 1: I went to one of the shows, Bro, it was straight girls, Bro twenty thousand and thirty thousand girls. I'm like this crazy, Like, you know what's.
Speaker 3: Crazy is I had the way old a little bit older than me, a tad bit older than me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, legends.
Speaker 3: I had like three or four shows concerts with Salt and Pepper. It was nobody of fact Joe fan and none of them shows. The shit just girls.
Speaker 2: There was no dudes with raizor blades in their mouth and armby jackets, none of that ship. I look out there, all the girls out here, this shit is. That's a good dimo, that's a good demographic win, and that's the greatest ever draft. For sure. I think my fans are more guys.
Speaker 3: Though I got some, I got girl hits, but I think my demographic is more dudes. In fact, I know my demographic is more dudes. I remember when I first saw a girl at my show, I couldn't believe. Like the first five years, first first five years, I have motherfuckers with army jackets raise it while I'm performing.
Speaker 2: They spitting out raising.
Speaker 3: Blade ship niggas motherfucker looking at me, hard as hell ship and he's like, oh ship is female at the show.
Speaker 2: This ship was crazy. They paid for tickets. Females pay ticket like you.
Speaker 3: The first time you have female fans like she was a bottle for a year and a half. That's that's when you saw the before that so locks every where hardcore hip hop. You had girls at your show, be honest, Yes, Oh no, I didn't have that. I had hard go ahead, I had I had the original group like y'all. No, no, we had the original gangsters at our fucking show. They was pulling up with a machine because I had a midget with a machine gun under his wheelchair.
Speaker 2: Fuck y'all talking about.
Speaker 4: Yo, let me tell you something you gotta use to let him use the bath for man, Scott Rizzy, Young Scott riz you ain't got the young June sky sliding up.
Speaker 3: Let me splain said that you broke this man right here. Every time I take an old man, pissed, the man says Scott Rizzi. That's the medicine on the commercial to Scott Rizzie. One day, I look at that ship. I looked the ship. Oh, nothing to ship, don't got nothing to do with pissing or nothing like that. I said, Yo, this motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Been calling you like a year.
Speaker 3: That ship ain't got the prostag. Oh yeah, prostate. That's everybody gotta be careful, you know what I'm saying. It's a tough time, Like, oh this guy Men's Health.
Speaker 2: What the sky Rizzy do.
Speaker 3: Scott Rizzy? They don't got nothing to do with pisson. But let me all trim Fire, Joe, you've seen that one. That's the latest one. They pushing that ship. I mean, when you like me and you watch and seeing none and all that shit, you at a certain age, they pushing medicine the number one ship. I'm surprised, yo, James. Why we ain't got a trim Fire or sky Rizzi or o zempic. We go v some ship on this show. We need some kind of medicine. They fucking paying the bills. Now listen, my brother, Men's Health, the eighteen hundred good as fuck. Huh tell us I'm sipping. I'm sipping slow, but yeah, tell us about you teaming up with the magazine, a men's health magazine. We did a little workout, y'all.
Speaker 1: I just wanted a couple of my workouts showing them how to achieve you know, the Sally buddy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, I'll sell like one copy. I about do that ship. It was like and Body of twenty twenty six. Fat Joe's Men's Health.
Speaker 2: I'm right behind you. I'm only selling seven copies games. Yo, kiss. You could do a men's health. You can do it. It is tough for sure. Real, I'm pouring its working out. What kind of working out you? I ain't like working out right now?
Speaker 1: It's pretty important, ain't gonnat, because I'm trying to get right for Coach Chilla and shit, so trying to shock the world when I take my shirt.
Speaker 2: Off and ship, are you trying to do all that out there? Real? My shirt? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Ever, let me tell you something my prime time, Okay, in my prompt, in my plomp fat joke swamp. Yeah, I work out too, three times a day. There's no fucking lit fats like this. Damn Fat Joe did a lot of working out, picking up tires all that shit.
Speaker 2: I never had one muscle in my life. I went to jail. These motherfucker's doing the ball shit, he dude. They used to try to like, come on Joe, like the whole fucking jelous.
Speaker 3: I was Brian time I wake up ron I play handball on there I'm on top of my ship. Let me come on, Joe, you could do it. And I'd be like, I can't do ship. I can't get it. I can't get a muscle.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I tried. I mean they used to tell me, I think we're gonna have to do a show in the gym. I can't do it. We're gonna have to do a gym show.
Speaker 3: Bro, I can't get a Let me tell you something. I mean, they used to come up to me and tell me, yo, Joe. You know, I had guys come up to me and be like six months six packs, but they talking with the steroids and all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wasn't really do all that.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Man, face you here an so as you don't take it? You seven you deflated sagging. Yeah, that's how that shit worked for the Melton schooler. Then you're gonna be seven fat jos. That man my security I looked at his phone that nigga be cocked du six pack.
Speaker 2: I'll be like, Yo, what happens son? Like yo with this ship?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: He was like Yo, it's a long time ago. Like that he was on that yaller. You know what I'm saying, niggas. Niggas hit you with that. Y'all are right there. That's shit. I never wanted to do that. Yeah, now that'sh it. Same catch up to you, catch up to you for the same difference.
Speaker 4: That mean platform, we got flammable, we got don't even call, and we got that new one coming with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sixteen songs, sixteen by sixteen flavor for every neighbor.
Speaker 3: I can't wait, man, I want to download that album being there. I'm a journalist, see me shit, send us some ship out in saying you might be going to coach other If you know I'm going.
Speaker 2: There, you let me my daughter. I got ship up, let me know.
Speaker 3: I mean you need them bring and Jay Wine would the no fucking with you golf carts knowing that.
Speaker 2: James, you've been there, right, they got the golf cart.
Speaker 3: They'll treat you, specially sometimes when you go up and you know you off that sky Rizzy the motherfuckers to get us the golf courts just say that that is this cracking kiss got the sway le.
Speaker 2: Ring kiss sway. The same difference. You know what I'm saying,