Speaker 1: Yo, this is your boy, Denzel Curry. You're not rocking with me, so stay tuned. We're on Bootleg cav let's go.
Speaker 2: Now we're recording. Yo. What's up man, it's a boy, Denzel Curry and we now with Bootleg keV. You know what I'm saying. We're on the Denzel Curry podcast. Yeah. Yeah, you at my show. This is my motherfucking show. This is what Gucci means. This is a new tattoo. Yeah, that's fresh ink.
Speaker 1: Yeah what is that? This is a sticking polk tattoo. Actually it says Kaisan on it.
Speaker 2: Where did you get it? On London?
Speaker 1: They're like with Grace Neutral so you were Yeah, I was just sitting there in the chug.
Speaker 2: Yep. That is a How does the pain matchup? Is it better? Is it worse?
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, tattoo is a tattoo. This one is just like it was. It's on the arm, so arm's not that bad as long as it was on like on my stomach or nothing like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now the stick and poke. My boy just got a stick and poke in Thailand. He's out in Thailand and he was like filming himself and I was like that shit looks brutal. He trainer, He's just I don't know what he's bro, he's just in between jobs living shouts to Erica rock boy Eric. He's just like literally just been living in Asia for like four months. Like he's in everywhere now because than cheap as hell. No, for sure, Super, you've been out there for for your for your like all fighting and ship. Yeah. Yeah, how's that going. He's still training, still training.
Speaker 1: Yeah, about to go back on tour with Suicide Boys and training too, in like a week, right, Yeah, so actually tomorrow and go to wait when it's come out.
Speaker 2: I mean it'll come out probably Monday, Monday, Ship, it already have happened. Yeah, well, well we're filming this on Thursday, So tomorrow you're going. Where are you going tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so you said it just comes out on Monday, right, Ship? Man, I go on Suicide Boys tour tomorrow. I just left Oceiaga festival and Ship make sure they you know.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's the kind of tour. Uh. You need a mouthguard for for sure. Oh man. Actually, you like if you're in the crowd, if you're if you're in the crowd, you're in the crowd. You need a mouthguard. Oh yeah, for sure, like because they've to go stupid.
Speaker 1: But outside of that, the first Grade eight tour I went on, everybody was chill as hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, everybody was super chill. I just watched did you watch their interview with theo Von Oh. I didn't get to watch the full thing because I didn't really have never really seen those guys talk like, they don't do a lot of media, you know, the Suicide Boys. I met him once, but uh, it was cool to just kind of I was like, Oh, these guys are just like normal dudes. Bro, they're chill as hell, man, both of them boys as chill. Yeah. Are you excited for the tour? I mean I went on a greade A tour before in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: That was the same Yea tour, but ah fuck, that was the same year tour with Billy Eilish. So I did a Billy Olish tour and then I did the on Grade eight tour. You got poo yah, Yeah, they got puya on this tour.
Speaker 2: You got to poo yah man. Yeah, South Florida. We're talking. But when you just sat down, we're talking about Raider clan. You said someone had a hot take that you did. I don't want to talk about Okay, Okay, I want to talk about that. It felt like that was like four or five years too early because the rest of the music industry kind of caught up to Florida on a commercial level in terms of signing artists and stuff and what like twenty fourteen, fifteen sixteen, twenty fifteen, six yeah, you know what I mean, like twenty seventeen. Yeah, and then it was like, but but you know, what you guys were doing was so influential, not on just like the world but obviously just hip hop. Even to this day, it's like kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been trying to tell everybody that bro like and it's crazy because, like, you know, talking with some of the guys that was in ASAP and song to other Raider Clan members that I'm still cool with, we would talking about all that shit. Bro, Like if Klanna Asat would have never beef, like the Blueprint would have never got out and a lot of us would have been making money to this day with like as a together exactly.
Speaker 2: If Rocky and Park would have never started beefing. Now that's real it was. It was kind of like the uh It's you know, there's all those like what ifs in hip hop. That's a big what if.
Speaker 1: So my main thing is when I was making an album and having like furg on it and asat Rocky on it, it was more so showing like what could have been if we weren't at Uh. You even got key Now everybody like, oh, you're working with Asap d d Uh Nigga. I even got Keen Nayado on his album, you know what I'm saying. And I'm gonna be working with other Rader Clan members that I'm not gonna name right now.
Speaker 2: You're just gonna you just gonna hear them, you know what I'm saying. I gotta tell you this new album because I felt like your last album is twenty twenty two, right yeah, and I think I ranked it like three or four top album of the year. When I actually got into an argument with the Game about you off camera what because I posted it, you had like, I think the fourth best album of the year. I don't even want to know what it was hilarious anyway, I was like, bro, if you listen, you should go listen. Anyway, Oh, he actually did make a post about me, Vince Dak Yeah, but before that I told him, like, you got to go listen. I said to the leak, like this album is perfect. It's like a perfect album, but it's so crazy because I feel like, fast forward two years and your new album. By the way, I've ran through it like six times, one of the best albums just to work out too. By the way, for everybody who likes to fucking get your pump in, this is classic. You're taking it back. I guess you would say, like, you know the alt Denzel, like, this is kind of like classic Denzel, Like this is fuck bro. The record with Mike Dean two Chains, and then that record Dean Mike or Mike Dimes my bad. But the record with fucking Kenny Mason is so crazy right right this the whole album is just like is fire. And then I want you to kind of give me before we talk about the motivation, Yo, you haven't Skinny Pimp kind of narrate the whole for people who don't know. I only remember him as a kid from the Source magazine ads he would have but he's like a Memphis legend, and he narrates the project right, What was the well, First of all, how did you find him?
Speaker 1: First off, Kingpin Skinny Pimp knew me from back then, from when I was in Raider Clan and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: No, but I remember him in the nineties.
Speaker 1: No, I'm like I was listening to his music around the time where I was like doing all the like back when I was in Cara City. I got introduced to Kingpin Skinny Pimp as you know, like over the phone through my homie Renegade from way back in the day. I was at his house, like me and I was at Renegade house on one nine one, and we was like chilling and shit, and he was like, bro, I got Skinny Pimp over the phone and then me and him was talking and I talked to Skinny Pemp. That was the first time I like really met Skinny Pemper was over the phone. And then we followed each other and that's it been like that ever since.
Speaker 2: So what was like you approaching him to kind of, you know, narrate the album? Was it pretty as it was? It pretty easy? It was very easy.
Speaker 1: I did was just reach out and he hit me back and got his number. We talked about it. I sent them the tracks and then he sent me all the stuff that he did, like all the narration and stuff, and then he was just like, hey, feel free to sample any of my old stuff, right, So that's why you get like lunatic and some give me some family stuff on the album, like and I was just like wow. I was like, man, can I sample King of the Player's ball? He was like, nah, like not that one.
Speaker 2: Anything anything on Skinny Pump Volume one you could simple And I was like, all right, cool, probably like easier like for label situations, and yeah, I'm saying, yeah, that's I thought that was cool as hell. And then you obviously Project pad On they got some features on this thing. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Project pat was also a cool ast person to work with too, because, like you know, he was just like, hey, I'll do it and here's a set price and here's what it is, and that's what it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what was for you? Like? This is more I feel like a callback to like classic Denzel, Like was that just for you? Like, yo, That's why I feel like it had a real mixtape feel. Was that on purpose? Like? Yo, oh for the last time I did like a real introspective deep diving to me, your most vulnerable body of work you've ever done. And it was very, very like sonically different than I feel like you. You kind of just were like like you explored a lot of dope things.
Speaker 1: I mean, you got to look at my whole career, Like every time I did an album, it was a different theme, and I changed up every single time. But I gave you a little hints and reminists that I'm still doing the same thing. It's just over a different beat, and I'm telling you a different story and I'm telling you where I'm at in my life at the moment. So I treat them like diary entries, right or journal entries. And then when it came down to the mixtape, I was just like, listen, bro I was working on two things at once, one album.
Speaker 2: Over here and another tape over here.
Speaker 1: So I was like, all right, when I wasn't going to the studio over here working on this tape, I was working on this one. I was trying to make another Magnum opus that had bangers on it. But I was like, damn, this is gonna take a long time, so let me do something in the meantime to hold fans over. And we was just getting both done right. So when I finished like this one, when I finished KOTM Mess, it wasn't even called KOTM Mess ad verse. It was Blood and blood Out reloaded because the first Blood and Blowed Out was just a mix of all the old songs that I had from Imperial to Taboo to Zoo that didn't make the cut, but they were still good and they was just cohesive. And that's how Blood and Blood Out, the first mix came out the same year Unlocked came out.
Speaker 2: Came down of this one.
Speaker 1: I was just like, all right, shit, I'm finna try to put out multiple projects this year. So that's why I was working on two at the same time, right, with two different vibes, and sometimes the vibes will cross over. This got finished and then I sent it, sent all the tracks to my manager and my DJ and they was.
Speaker 2: Putting stuff together. Once they got it all together, and.
Speaker 1: It was Kingpin skinny pimps, like interludes and everything like there was like, hey, bro, this is hard, and you don't you shouldn't change anything about this but the name. And that's how Kalt and Mess Volume two happened because I was trying to make king get the Mystery Yourself Volume two since back in twenty fourteen, twenty fifteen, and it just never took took shape until I wasn't even thinking about it and subconsciously.
Speaker 2: It was made. Yeah. Now, so you're also working on another album. Yeah, I'm working on several different things. I don't stop working. Well, I mean we've had a couple of years, right, I mean you obviously popped up on a lot by the way, I love you and our Moni White. Just your chemistry's crazy because the record you did him last year was fucking that ship was hard. Yeah, but I mean it's been a couple of years, right, so you're you're you're gonna not make fans wait as long for this for for you know, we got an album now, I'm assuming. Look, I'm working on two different things. What else you're working on? I can't tell you. What all I can tell you is that I got one done. You said the magnum Opus.
Speaker 1: Though I got one done, but the magnum Opus is not done. When you say, oh, how do you know if it's the magnum Opus, Oh, I know, you know, I know. Okay, So you have another one that's done on top of this one, yeah, solo. Yeah, I can't tell you though, I can't. I don't can tell you that I got another tape done. That's the only thing I can say.
Speaker 2: What was it like hanging out with one of my spirit animals that Mexican ot.
Speaker 1: Oh Man, that's one of my spirit animals, Nigga, Like what you're talking about? But nah Me and mexicano o te Man, we were fans of each other and ship Man. It was just crazy because when we was doing black Flag freestyle, when we was at the on front of block and on the screwstove, Yeah, we was literally.
Speaker 2: Like singing each other's versus. Now He's like ahead for sure, like, yeah, you're a hip hop head for show. Yeah. So you guys just kind of like did you did he take you around? Because you know, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he took me out to eat Man. We went out and shot a video that day. We were just hanging out.
Speaker 2: That day.
Speaker 1: We went to this one spot. It was like a circus kind of theme spot and it was cool, bro Like.
Speaker 2: It was super cool. We went hunting out of a helicopter in his hometown and Face City and it was the Swine is Divine. We killed a lot of swine that day. Damn. Yeah. See, only time I've ever been hunting in my life.
Speaker 1: By the way, I never went Yeah, all the sound cool, though, I gonna lie because, you know, like an animal lover.
Speaker 2: So I was like, but then they kind of broke down. They're like, yo, these pigs they're invasive and they kill a lot of people's dogs. So I was like, so, you mean to tell me we're gonna save some dogs today? Oh what? So I killed them fucking pigs to save the dogs, you know, man. But they're like, they're like roaches, you know what I'm saying. Like the pigs they're invad like they fuck up everyone crops. There's like millions of pigs in South Texas. Oh damn. So it's like open season on them at all times. Oh real? Yeah so I didn't even know that. Yeah yeah, no, hunting not my steeves. But it was cool. I don't eat swine, though, Yeah, I mean I don't blame you. It's good. You like turkey bacon, yeah, yeah, but you like it? Yeah? I like turkey, but do you like it? Like? Yeah? How many times I got to say you have you had normal bacon? Yes? I have. So you're trying to but normal bacon's better, so you just don't eat this. But but but you can acknowledge that it tastes better. So, but does it taste better? So can you say it so out loud? What don't you eat besides the swine?
Speaker 1: I can't eat shellfish, bro So no, lobster can't eat it, shrimp can't eat it, crab can't eat it.
Speaker 2: What happens? Oh, I blow up?
Speaker 3: You get like like you get it's like even yeah, like that like like the racist guy and the Dave Chappelle skit would Clayton Bigsby took a steak off and just explode everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what happened up. Oh man, what was for you? Man? What was the coolest like record to work on this new album? Because you have so many Like I feel like it's kind of like it's really it's a mixtape, like it's record.
Speaker 1: Man, I think it was. It gotta be out of ultra shit, definitely gotta be. I would say, Oh, funny story when I made G's up when I just had my arm did the hook in the verse for that? Israel at Sonia came to the studio that same day. Yeah, like the UFC fighter right, Yeah, I recorded.
Speaker 2: That in New Zealand. He's one of the goats. Yeah, man, for real, for real, for real, you guys fucking spar nah. Nah.
Speaker 1: We was gonna work out that day, but the airlines lost my bag and I didn't get my bag back until I got to the airport.
Speaker 2: Shout to the airlines? Man, what was it like me and him though?
Speaker 1: Because he's like, nah, he was super chill bro like me and Izzy was like super chill, super cool, just relax man.
Speaker 2: He wasn't like, you know what I'm saying, like a dick or nothing like that. He was super cool. Was he a fan? Yeah? Well him and my boy mellow down, so he was like really cool. They tapped in, I feel like you gotta walk one of these guys out. Have you walked anybody out yet? Nah? Man? You know why? You know? I ain't walk nobody out, man, I was just fucking around. Nobody's asked you, nobody like nobody's asked me yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are I supposed to be like, Oh, would you let me walk you up?
Speaker 2: It's just ain't prom that'd be nice though. I feel like because you're because you're what we're supposed to do. Make them take me out the dental. I ask like, hey, bro, like next fight, let me let's do this. Nah. I'm good. Nah, I'm good. Would you fight? I would? I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Like if somebody was like, hey, nigga, like Javonte d was like, nigga, do UFC.
Speaker 2: Fighters get walked out? No, that's not a thing that never happened. They don't let that fly. I don't know, just boxers, boxers. I feel like somebody should start that trans I'll let me Terrence Carford be nice but shot yeah, shut my boy. Would you ever try to fight professionally? No? No, Now, I.
Speaker 1: See what they go through when it comes down to fight camp, when it comes down to like you know what I'm saying, making weight, I see it all.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You know. Have you ever gotten to the point where you've like gotten fucked up in the ring and sparring? Hell yeah, bro, I.
Speaker 1: Got hit with a liver shot kicked to the liver on one of my homies, pitching blood.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't piss no blood, but I felt that shit for weeks. That shit hurt.
Speaker 1: When you get run like people will be like, okay, a punch of the face or a punch of the liver. Like most people say, I would not get punched the face, but getting punched the liver, you can't really do.
Speaker 2: Ship. You want to fight back, but your body just collapses. Yeah. Those body shots, I feel like are the ones that like linger. You get hit in the face, you had a fucking swollen eye, you'll be. You can fucking go to sleep, Yeah, you'll be. You'll be. Okay, Yeah you get I'm assuming you get hitting the liver. You can't even roll over in bed and ship. You all fucked when you get hitting the liver, like it takes us. Sometimes it takes a second of them boom you drop. Yeah, I saw you're on the new Jpeg Mafia project that just dropped that in nowhere, which was like just kind of just yeah, yeah, shout out to him, man.
Speaker 1: I mean, he did announce that he was gonna drop the album in one of everybody to pre save. So yeah, shout out to my boy Jpeg Mafia, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Very underrated producer as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he produced on melt my Future. Oh he did okay, yeah, he did John Wayne on that one.
Speaker 2: Oh Fire yeah, out to him. Man, do you feel like somehow because I feel like in twenty twenty two, not enough people were giving you like album of the Year. Talking in terms of the conversations, why do you think like somehow you're just not like when we think of the goats, cause you're a goat brou like you're one of them ones. Like do you think you're somehow just like like an outcast of the industry or underrated somehow? No? Man, Like I always get this damn question.
Speaker 1: Listen, bro, if I'm able to pay my bills, put food on my table, make my family, my people proud, and have something that my nieces could look up to. I don't really give a fuck about none of that shit though. Like, to be honest with you, it's not even about that. Long as the people like my shit, that's all that really matter.
Speaker 2: Bro. It don't really matter if I'm underrated overrated.
Speaker 1: Because if you really look at it, thog major labels really just be putting that shit out there and calling somebody to go and this, that and third, and you only got like two or three songs that they discovered.
Speaker 2: And they can't the best rappers alive and they can't.
Speaker 1: There's always a new year. Every time it's a new rapper is always this person's best rapper live.
Speaker 2: Like, man, shut that shit up, Like why don't think people understand? Like when you are swiping on Instagram a lot of those blog placements with those narratives, and you'll notice that they're all kind of universal in the same like forty eight days. They'll be like, oh wait, this guy posted it. It's all paid by the label.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, like all that shit don't even none of that shit it's organic, you know what I'm saying, Like all them foods are on the take.
Speaker 2: Like if you go to academics in our generation and it's the same shit, it's like, Bro, it's not It's not a fucking coincidence. Yeah. Yeah, so that's all I'm like.
Speaker 1: Bro, it doesn't even matter though, Like if you like my music and you want to come to the show, you want to fuck with me, fuck with me. If you don't fuck with me music, Bro, just don't like going on my page hating on me. Bro, that just means you secretly like my music.
Speaker 2: People call on your page and hate on you. Yeah, bro, Like you're just like, Bro, you secretly like my music. They say though you're so like, I don't understand why they would hate you. Listen, you're a nice guy. Then God got hate us. Nigga, even Jesus gotta hate us, bro like Moses gotta hate us. Everybody gotta hate us man like.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying that to be cocky or nothing like that. All I'm just saying is, look, bottom line is it doesn't matter if you overrate me, underrate me, underappreciate me.
Speaker 2: It don't matter. Bro.
Speaker 1: All I'm saying is I know what I'm good at right and I could be exceptional at it, and I'm going to be exceptional at it whether you like.
Speaker 2: It or not. I know this tour is about to start, but I feel like there's always a difference when you go and you see somebody do support as to where you go and like, maybe go see your solo show. You got a longer set. Are you going to be working on a solo tour? A solo tour?
Speaker 1: Oh, most definitely got to because the album's been going like album, mixtape, whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 2: It's been going crazy. So then you already got another one done? Yeah, obviously, come on, man, So next year maybe nah, not next year. No, I'm saying next year for the tour, next year for the tour for show, but maybe the tape. Well I'll think about that one. Have you watched I know you're you're a bit of a nerd, just like myself. Have you watched Deadpool and Wolverine? I watched that yesterday. What were your thoughts? Did you like it? Then? Yeah? Liked it? Like what was your favorite part?
Speaker 1: I can't say it because there's people out there that didn't even see the movie.
Speaker 2: Fuck themn the thing's seen it. It's been a week.
Speaker 1: I ain't saying that ship well, there's somebody out there that don't got the money.
Speaker 2: It was like you know what, I'm gonna wait and the internet thing. The Internet's already.
Speaker 1: Told that somebody that's not paying attention to the Internet right now, and they probably gonna look out a Denzel Curry interview and probably be.
Speaker 2: Like, damn, Blade was in the movie, Wesley Snipes, Blade was in the movie. What that ship was crazy? Ain't a lot of shit at was crazy? Yo, Like Yo, I'm glad they killed off Ben Afflex. Yes, yes, I did like the whole like uh void, the fact that it was like breaking the fourth wall down, and it was really just where all the twentieth century Fox characters are more like in this limbo. Yeah, and then it was just like and then they showed just talk about it. I don't want to talk about it, man, we can geek out on it. Hey, listen, listen.
Speaker 1: I don't wait wait wait, I don't want to talk about it because somebody, Hey, look, it wasn't it from me, you fit me? Hey, so warning, Hey, hey, hey, it wasn't from me. This nigga, you could stop. Nigga want to this nigga want a small ship.
Speaker 2: It's not me.
Speaker 1: So if you're watching this, if you're watching his interview, yeah, if you're watching this interview and you don't want to hear us talk about Blade or the Gambit Gamp, shut up.
Speaker 2: Like if you don't want to hear us talk about dad Pool and Woververine and you have not seen the movie yet, fast forward, like make sure you'll cue that in like that ship you fit me. Make sure you don't.
Speaker 1: Watch what the timestand right there, timestep at the bottom, you see that right there?
Speaker 2: Okay, oh yeah, I see what I didn't realize. So I didn't realize this because my son had to point it out. I didn't know back in the day they casted Channing Tatum as Gambit. Yeah. I had no fucking clue.
Speaker 1: So when Channing I was like, man, no way to And then he was like, I don't know how I even got it.
Speaker 2: I think I was born here. And I was like, he was actually funny as hell as gambled it. He killed it as Gambit, but like couldn't have been like a serious Gamut back in the day. Yeah, I mean, look out the way he's dressed with the fake hair and ship. Yeah. I was like, yo, they really went it all in. I just thought it was so good and I seen was the snipes come out. I was just like like, I was like, oh shit, like and then it was funny because he was like I'm the only person that ever played Blade.
Speaker 1: And then he looks at the camera like we know about to play Blade next, come on now.
Speaker 2: I thought it was just masterfully done. And I just I like how he kept like he's like you're you're in at a low point on even even when Wolverine had to oh yeah yeah when he put that on, I was like, and his eyes turned white white I was like, yeah, I was just talking to my cousin about this ship man.
Speaker 1: I was like, bro, listen when it comes down to characters and talk about, like, you know, popular characters. I feel like Wolverine is the equivalent to how DC treats Batman.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You know what's so crazy is with because like I was born in eighty seven, and so when I grew up, I actually grew up watching an X Men cartoon when it was happening, right, I mean, so have I yeah, kids, So it's like Wolverine for people who just the MCU came along and made like iron Man popular. Iron Man was not popping, he wasn't before the movie. Nobody gave a fuck about iron Man. Wolverine was that dude though. Yah.
Speaker 1: Woverine been that dude way before everybody. He always getting that dude people talk about like X Men and shit, and then you know Jopp in the Avenger. Yeah, they had the giant sized X Men, which is where Wolverine and Colossus and all the motherfuckers that we like came out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: You feel me?
Speaker 1: So I was just like, damn, but seeing Wolverine, it made people.
Speaker 2: Like I don't really like Cyclops like that. Well, yeah, Sydeclops always was like in the cartoon, like the guy that you were like, this dude's kind of a bitch, like lame he a lame assool and then he was like hogging up Jane Gray and.
Speaker 1: Shit like yeah, and then a real nigga step into the room, which was god damn made her made her question. She was like, should I be with with this pussy ass motherfucker?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like should I be with syd Claps? Right now? I want to see? Uh. I'm just curious because like if they really because did you watch? Uh? I haven't watched all of it, but I started to watch on Disney Plus the at what's an X Men ninety seven? Yeah? Yeah, that she was crazy? Did you finish all of it? Somewhat? Yeah, it's pretty fucking it's fucked up. They kill Gambit. Damn, thanks for spoiling that.
Speaker 1: Well, bitch, you just spoiled it for everybody else. And it's like, I didn't mean to call you a bitch.
Speaker 2: Damn. You watch The Boys? Oh? Yeah? The Boys is crazy? It's crazy as hell. What about Invincible? Oh yeah, love Invincible? Yeah, Who's who's who's Uh, I didn't watch the new season Invincible, but season one you didn't see. Oh you didn't see season two? No, you gotta go home and you gotta watch these in season one. But who do you think is that the crazier villain, Homelander or old boys pops on Invincible?
Speaker 1: Oh, definitely Homelander. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, because at least, like with Omni Man, he's going.
Speaker 2: Here's this, here's his reason. Yeah, he had a reason, but he's gonna end up redeeming himself later on. So no, Homelander is a psychopath. Yeah, but he's he's he's a sick ass fool bro. Yeah, Omni Man just don't take no ship. That's the difference. Yeah. I only know season one Omni Man, where he just murders everybody and then at the end he's like all fucking bloody in the air, Like you gotta watch season two You'll see what I'm talking about, Like he redeems himself Omni Man. He starts to like, you gotta you gotta really watch it, Like I got the books at home too, So yeah, I don't know. I think Homelander is one of the best villains of all time, despite not being in any major universe. Who Homelander. I mean ship the Boys was a comic first before. That's where our levels of nerdness drop off, because no, literal's the whole thing. I want you to know. I didn't know that that's comic before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna tell you some ship that you probably didn't think it was a comed before it was a movie or anything.
Speaker 2: Wants it really comic? That's the one with the Joe Lee right, yep, yeah, Mark Miller, oh wow, oh uh? And another one Kingsman. Great, but there's two of those movies, right, there's a bunch of roses.
Speaker 1: Comic book, Mark Miller, same guy, same guy, They're all in the same universe.
Speaker 2: Kick ass comic, same guy, Mark Miller's low Kia goat, low key hi kiya goat. Really, I mean, how many fucking comic books has he had? So apparently all those movies are tied tied in together? Really? Yeah? Is there a YouTube video that can educate me as to the connections, because yeah, yeah, you gotta look it up. Interesting. They call it the Miller verse or something, the Miller Verse. Yeah that sounds not that they need a new name, that's the Miller verse. I didn't know that. Yeah, that's great. How many did you have a crazy collection of comics? Or do you fuck you? Yeah? Like are they like uh, you know, like like collectibles like it's it's you, you know they you know now they got them like minted where they're like enclosed. Oh no, no that's not me. You actually can open your shit up. I can actually read my ship. How many comics do you think you on? Ship? I don't know what's the most you've spent on a comic? A lot like north of five grand? Ten a lot, one hundred, A lot? Which comic wasn't a lot? Which comic a lot? Which universe a lot? That's not an answer. This is not twenty one Savage. J Cole song a lot? Nice, Jacob shout out to J Cole, by the way, legend. Yes, and a smart man made a good business decision, very good business decision. And I think the battle was better for him not being in it. Yeah, don't you think?
Speaker 1: I mean he kept the hip hop. That's one thing I can say about J Cole. He kept it about the music as opposed to making it personal.
Speaker 2: Right. I also feel like those two worlds as a fan. Like when I say those two worlds, I mean dream Villain TD. Those guys work so much together. I mean, look, dreamville Fest had school with Q and Sisa and and you know, you think of just all of the intersecting of the of their universes and it just didn't feel right. So it was kind of I kind of like the more direct one on one, yeah, instead of like a no, it wasn't really a one on one. I mean on one side, on one side of it was on the Drake side.
Speaker 1: Drake had to Drake got jumped, you want to be real, like, he got lyrically.
Speaker 2: Jumped by everybody, by everybody, Yeah, except Rocky gave him some work. The weekend had a couple of lines Rick Ross, Yeah, that was a lot. Rick Ross was the first on the fire. Yeah, yeah, you know, it was a lot. It was a lot. Listen, Drake tried listen.
Speaker 1: Since we talked about this already, look that battle, right, are we're starting from like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean even though it was.
Speaker 1: Like years of years of subs on both sides of both sides. Yeah, and uh, you know what I'm saying, cold being at the actual middle child because he was in the middle of that particular conflict between them two because he's he's kidd friends with Drake's friend, right, but him staying out of it just let them boys go at it because they don't really particularly deal with each other like that, you know. But my whole thing was it didn't need to get personal, but it got personal after like that, like push ups was personal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I also think push ups happened, right. I didn't think it was that personal. I think it was really like you have a small shoe.
Speaker 1: But like talk about the man, like you mentioned a wife first. Listen, Let's be real, he mentioned his wife first. It was at him push ups. Yeah, he was like i'd bean when somebody guards like we need to say you drop trying to drop and give fifty like.
Speaker 2: You mentioned a man contract and shit, you like the contract. Shit is fair game to me? Is it? Because push your t said you push your tea, but that's push your tea. Yeah, no, but I'm talking about I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying though, like in a listen, in this particular conflict, it was about first person shooter, right, right, you brought up contracts, right, which caused Kendrick to bring up contracts right and everything else right, and then you brought up more stuff I always thought while simultaneously attacking everybody else, which is I thought that part. People overlooked that part on Drake and say that's not impressive, like nigga, you actually was fighting back against ten different niggas.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I think when push regardless of how the outcome of the battle went out, because we all know, but like it was just like he had a battle like ten niggas, but when he actually did have words with Kendrick that was supposed be between them two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think push ups came out, and I like in that vacuum, there's no euphoria. It's like that versus push ups. Right. I was like, well, ship, Drake is got to kind of reply to all these people at once, and he did a decent job at it.
Speaker 1: Like middle I would just say, like there's parts of Family Matters, like if you really want to think about it, like all of this is that Drake put out. Family Matters is the best one. Yeah, the hard part six fuck that.
Speaker 2: But heart part. I'm not a Family Matters. Yeah, I thought best effort, you think so I thought just push ups. Look, push Ups and Family Matters.
Speaker 1: They were good, but I'm just saying from like the Three Beat switch ups, right m hm.
Speaker 2: And when you.
Speaker 1: Hear family, when you hear family on matters, like that middle verse, if anybody got a shot that was like really thrown at him for real for Rocky, Yes.
Speaker 2: The Rocky bar was. I thought the rock feel.
Speaker 1: Like he had more smoke for Rocky than he actually did have.
Speaker 2: I thought the weekend and Rocky got the worst bars out of anybody.
Speaker 1: Everybody like you said about Russell's like okay, yeah, like yes, all right.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was like, damn, I'm listening to Family Matters. I'm like, I remember calling head, I'm driving to Phoenix before before we heard Meet the Grahams, because it was like twenty minutes later, and I was like, oh, yeah, he really ain't got shit to say about Kendrick, like the DJ they are. It was like it was so cringey because it was like you obviously don't have anything. I was like it might be day.
Speaker 1: I was like, come on, man on dog. But that middle verse though, I was like, oh he's snapping. No he went in And then the third I was like, the third was actually tight, but it made me like, oh, but.
Speaker 2: I just think it was you. I was to say. Euphoria to me somehow was almost like one of those movies that you watch over and over and you find out new shit about, like you're like, oh shit, I didn't notice that. So like as the battle went on, Euphooria got better because it was like he kind of like like predicted everything that was about to happen. And it was the craziest way he warning shot of all time. But no, no, no, no, no, it wasn't euphour that was the warning shot. Six six was the warning Like it was the complete warning, like, hey, look I have I have the drop on you, and he's got the pictures. But Drake said Drake was thinking he had to drop on Kendrick. You know what I'm saying. That it was over and then meet the Grams, Meet the Grahams. Was crazy. I remember, y'all. I remember.
Speaker 1: I was funny enough. Just how it went down. I can tell you where I was when all that shit dropped. So in the morning, I get up six sixteen. He did the same thing what Drake did, or tailor made. I was like, okay. As soon as I heard six sixteen after hearing you from here and push ups and tailor made and all that stuff, I was like, Okay. Then the line that stuck out to me. It was like, have you ever thought that Ovo was working for me? Fake bully? I hate bullies and the like.
Speaker 2: And I was just like okay.
Speaker 1: And then we was going to Kenny Mason show that night with that he had and Paris, Texas was there and all that stuff. So were driving around trying to find parking, Me to my homies, like and my cameraman and Family Matters dropped and we're like, oh shit, okay, Family Matters dropped this, that and the third right. Next thing you know, we get in a venue. We after hearing Family Matters and finally finding parking.
Speaker 2: We were like, oh shit, like that shit was crazy, like what he said.
Speaker 1: Next thing, you know, I'm talking to Paris Texas. Somebody runs in and was like yo, Kendrick dropped again. I was like, you line you lined the moment he said that Kenny Mason had to go on stage. So we all in there like fuck, Like, we were like here, what do we do? Like you know what, We're going to go watch Kenny Mason. We watched Kenny Mason, and then I snuck away and went to h I think it was me and Kenny Mason's manager, and we went to the We went to the room and he played on speaker. I was like, man, let me hook up my phone. Boom boom, hooked on my phone and it was meet the ground. So I was like as soon as I hear my face went like this like this then eventually like.
Speaker 2: Fuck.
Speaker 1: Like I was like, I left the room quiet because I was just like, yeah, bro, this shit.
Speaker 2: Over, This is over. That sucked the whole entire life out of family matters. Like forty minutes later, I was like, dude.
Speaker 1: He dropped this fifteen minutes after either six minutes or six or fifteen minutes one of those crazy it was some crazy, crazy number.
Speaker 2: And I just remember looking at that Paris text and I was like, Yo, yeah, dog, y'all got to hear the shit. They heard it, and it was just like bro. I went home confused and was like, Yo, this got ugly. Yeah, because that was a Friday night. Yeah, I was like, this got ugly. Then the next morning, Saturday morning, not like us, and next thing you know, I see everybody krip walking and blood walking and I'm like, oh shit. And then I'm like, man, my niece was singing this shit word for word, Bro, word for word, and I was like, yeah, it's over. It's crazy to think that. Like at a Kamala Harris rally, for example, they're playing not Like Us, a song openly calling somebody a pedible out of presidential rally. This happening Atlanta the other day. That shit is crazy. Dog, I was like. I was telling my homies. I was like, did this nigga just make the stranger danger anthem? Dog for showing the biggest song of the year, like what he just made to catch a predator theme song ten times harder. I was like, the fuck just happened? Have you? How much do you pay attention to what's going on right now? Because they got all these you see the vitalities getting all these rappers to come catch predators with them on stream. I've seen ty Dollas do it. Bro shout out to ty Dallas, I did it, y, you just did it? Game did it? It's pretty crazy. It's crazy. And then there's these other guys. Have you seen the guys where they're like they like these fools are not like they're like in the middle of nowhere, like Iowa, I've been dming. These fools come on the show, but they're like they catch these fools up in public places and then beat the ship out of them. The pedophiles, they'd be like, excuse me, this man tried to meet a minor on the app named Grinder. A pedophile lives in your town. This would be like in the middle of a walmart.
Speaker 1: WHOA, that's crazy, and then they get him outside and they just beat the ship out. They beat them out of him, and then like fuck out of them. They were like, don't worry. And then every time they lie they punch them.
Speaker 2: They'll be like, yo, just tell us what you if you if you tell the truth, you won't get hurt and we won't call the cops. And then they no, I wasn't man, they should call the cops. As soon as the guy opens his mouth. And let's say the guy gets caught, he's like, no, no, I was just gonna make sure he was over that actually happened. Bro, it's most shit up. Bro. Wait, can we pull us up on a screen? Yes? Hey, hey, pull us up on a screen right here in this box. Right here is the left left side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna pull yeah, pull it up on the left side the screen right here. Yep, you know this is my left This is my left. Okay, pull it up right here.
Speaker 2: You gotta see this ship. I gotta remember these guys. D A P Is the name of their page. Y'all gonna have a field day with is that? I know? You know what I am. I'm trying to remember. Then pull it up right here. Boh is a guy's name, Sean. He can't he can't pull it up. Well, we're gonna sit here until he pulls it up. I'm gonna pull it up because I gotta. I got the guy in their d MS. Yo. This ship's crazy. These fools, these fools like like kick fools in the face and like leave them leaking in the middle of man. This listen. My whole thing is what's the guy's page? No? If you all right, you know here's market. If you're a PDF bro, I feel like you should get your punishment. Is them chopping your deck off? For sure? Just cash straighten you and making sure you have no fingers no more. I found him. I found him. I'm gonna just show you because there's some good ones. Bro. One of these fools got shot by a pedophile. What they pulled out a like one of the dudes they caught up at Walmart, pulled out a little fucking sawd off and hit him with a buck shot killed him. No, no, no, look at this ship. I only wanted to practice bondage on a thirteen year old boy. They took his glasses and threw him down the hall and told him to go get him. Why they ain't reporting this, man, they put this information on. Show the clip. Show the clip. He's gonna send you out this clip. Show the clip right here, boy, you gotta see where they kicked this dude.
Speaker 4: They kicked this dude in the face in the middle of a fucking I gotta show you this one, dude. These fools are crazy, dog, But but they're doing God's work.
Speaker 1: Man, Why do they let them back on the street. That's what I don't get.
Speaker 4: Is these fools like if they call the bro, they be physically fucking these dudes up.
Speaker 1: So like, my whole thing is like, Bro, there should be a law where it's just like yo, if you're a PDF and all that shit, Bro, you gotta get castrated for sure. You definitely got to get castrated, not chemically castrated. You have to get physically, like surgically castrated. You have like you look like a ken doll, smooth like.
Speaker 2: They just be punching them all the way out. Bro, when these fools try to run. Sometimes they'll try to run and these fools will chop their legs out and they're just so fire. Shout out to these guys. Shout out to these guys. Man catching PDFs. Man, but you're gonna catch mission? No, No, it feels like it feels like a you gotta call the police. Yeah, I'm just I know that's sound about For three hundred grand, would you go and do it? No? Yeah, I mean for three hundred grand.
Speaker 1: I'm going to because I'm over there, like you know what I'm saying. For three hundred grand to catch a PDF, No, bro, you should do that shit for free.
Speaker 2: I agree, But that's what a lot of these artists getting paid by Vitality the Russian. I don't care about the money. Just get them off the street, I agree fully. Anything else you're working on besides music and the.
Speaker 1: Tour, well shit, working on a book, working on comic book, like your own comic?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is it who's the main character? Oh, there is no man characters? So you just like putting together. Yeah, it's just putting together some shit. How deep are you on it?
Speaker 1: I've been working on this for like five years with a team that I put together. You know, like it's a few of us that are artists, writers, and you know.
Speaker 2: A couple of family members that's fire. Yeah. Have you gotten to the point where you're going to roll out the first issue or close? First issue is not going to be an issue? I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to like get it to a point where it could be a graphic novel and then I probably might put out three parts instead of just putting out.
Speaker 2: Like it's you one, two, three, four or five six? Like you know when you put something like that together, do you Cause you're the type of guy if you put something like that together, you might could fuck around and be your own Miller verse pause or whatever that means. It's just his last name and right, But I'm saying, like you have the access in the fan base where like, if it's good, you could probably turn that to an on screen thing, Like do you think about that when you're writing? Like, Yo, we want to make these movies one day.
Speaker 1: Exactly, Yeah, because look the whole game, is it? Well, Noah, I'm gonna tell you if screen, because I don't need everybody knowing.
Speaker 2: People give people twenty percent of the game. Nah, no, ten percent of the just make it, just just make it, just make it. Yeah, so you should what percentage are you done with the first graphic novel? Would you say? Oh?
Speaker 1: I would say, let's say eighty five percent. Nice, eighty five percent. We're just getting on redrawings back and then we got to put it all together. Once it's like put all together, then it'll be one hundred.
Speaker 2: What's the hardest part about that? Because is it the storyline? Is it the illustrations? Is it coming up with how character looks?
Speaker 1: Well, to be honest with you, it's the illustrations. Like I'm drawing everything myself, So you're nice with the I went. I got kicked out of art school and that's what led me to rapping.
Speaker 2: Wow, so you could fucking yeah, I was drawing more before I was rapping. Are you drawing on like iPad? No composition book? Wow?
Speaker 1: Like the lines are already there, so I just like kind of make the boxes and everything like that, and have the characters that I'm making a sketch book, and then I started like putting a story together that way.
Speaker 2: That's pretty So you guys, so you're really essentially just generating an entire universe of your own, just from scratch out of your brain. Yeah, like I want this guy to look like this. Maybe I wanted to look like it.
Speaker 1: Came with help in the beginning, because like, you know, it was me. It was something that me and a friend of mine started, and then you know, I kind of just continued drawing it and everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's dope. Man. I can't wait too see what you're working on. Yeah, man, I'll show you off the camera. I'd like to see. Okay, sir, Okay, damn what your well you got a lot of jewelry here? Okay, what's the latest chain? Oh yeah, Oh that's a couma from Street Fighter. That's the street That's not old school street Fighter, that's the new school. No no, no, no Turbo Yeah, street Fighter Turbo. See I once one Fighter too, Turbo that came out. Well, I just know the first two. I know.
Speaker 1: If it's like can ryu fucking this is a cuma. He comes in at the end of I know, I know.
Speaker 2: Who he is, but I didn't play that game much to be honest. Yeah, well he's one of the best characters. Yeah, would you go Street Fighter over Mortal Kombat? No, he got the chain. There's not a fun I like, you don't have a SEB zero chain. Oh see.
Speaker 1: Look, my whole thing is I like Acuma as a character, and I like how his character arc is and his based off being stronger than everybody else, even to a point where he challenges the strongest people and try to like kill him and shit, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying. If you don't just deem you a worthy opponent, he won't fight you at all. So Mortal Kombat is the better game, Like that's what I grew up playing the most. And the new Mortal Kombats are solid. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. We played the one with spawning it and everything. Yeah, I played with him all the time. My son's got all the fucking that's your son. Yeah, that's my kid. He's eighteen. You turned eighteen, yo when the eight yo. So listen the first rap song he knew by heart? You knew it as how old were you? He was probably like nine or ten? Bro wrapping that fucking whole fucking shit by heart, and I'm like, Yo, what the fuck's going on here? That means I was twenty one? I guess, yeah, it's crazy. It was like, so it's like I'm about to go to Oh let me come. This is like literally the first rap song he ever knew you worn two thousand and six. Oh oh shit, so you about to turn nineteen? Oh shit? Okay, jesus, I'm old as fuck. I didn't even put that together in two months. Fuck my life. You have kids? No, not yet, not yet, though you want to have kids, get married first, then have kids, marriage first, that's smart. Yeah, yeah, I got to keep it, got to keep it, fucking coposteatic, keep it together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen too many my homies and people have baby mama drumam.
Speaker 2: Not without the baby mama drama is stressful for sure. Which movies are better? The Street Fighter movies or the Mortal Kombat movies? Okay you said, well, first off, Street Fighter take the animes out of it. No, no, no, no, the real live actually yeah, more to combat because the Street Fighter movie was weird with Claude van dam As fucking Guyle wasn't he Gyle. Yeah, like motherfucker GLE's American. This niggas French. Yeah, it was a weird movie. I mean, the first two Mortal Combats are pretty fire annihilating, and then even the new Annihilation was trash. But but the new one was cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the new one wasn't bad. The best thing about Annihilations was the costumes.
Speaker 2: That was it. Yeah, I thought that. Uh, you know, I just think Moral Combats just they've been more consistent with the games and ship integrating cool characters like you Creditor and Ship. Yeah, you could be Homelander and Omni Mandy have them both in the same game. I didn't know that. You didn't know that you gotta you gotta unlock them. Yeah. I don't have time to play games anymore. Well, do you play a lot of games? Nah? Not anymore. What's the last game you beat? The last game? I beat? Gousushima? Bro, I just started that game. Really, ask him. I bought that game like five years ago and he's beat it like three times, and I was, you know how to roll that game is? Bro? Listen. I finally set up the PS five in my bedroom because I can only play it at night. At the end of the night because I, oh my god, so listen. So I just I'm probably been playing it probably ten hours, twelve hours something like that, but I've been running around helping that dude. I didn't know it was a side mission I was doing. But that dude who's like understudy, like went rogue and like started killing people. The chick Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, No, that shits fucking crazy. Yeah that was a crazy bro. That game is lit like you were like, you know, I just started to play it. No, I think I've already upgraded like three times on the Skybit playing man, even on that motherfucking horse. No.
Speaker 1: I like when you just go up and you got to fight them a Mongolians and shit, and you just like.
Speaker 2: Oh, I like to like off, rip off, rip, I ain't going somewhere. I saw it. Bro. I'm just like, nope, fuck that. I like. I like the arrows because you just you kind of be like ducked off. No one's paying attention. No, you gotta go super you gotta be at least super far away and ship. Yeah see, I haven't built up, but that's the game. Like it's the first game in the years we're talking about. When you like run up on that game so good, it's so it's it's a PS four game too. Yeah. Yeah, so that's the last time you beat a game. You didn't beat Spider Man.
Speaker 1: And then I got the Spider Man's and everything, but I never really played them. The only like, like my girl, my cousin, all of us was like kind of taking turns playing that game.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, that fucking that that ghost of I don't know how to say, Sushimahima, Sashimi. I want to say, yeah, that ship's fire? Was it? What you say? Oh? Yeah, Yakuza? You ever played your Cuza? Never played Yakuza. I heard about the game, never played it. You know what a game they need to bring back? Remember True Crimes of course, Bro, they need to bring that ship back. Yo, I missed that. Do you remember the Max Paying games? Oh? Yeah, and how that fucking dark? They were like he would take hills to like get his health back. Remember they would be like, yo, Max Pain was a fucking dark game, bro.
Speaker 1: I mean rock Star be having some really fire games. Bully was tight to you played the Warriors.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was Warriors l a noir. No. I liked Bully. I bought that game. And I was like, I don't like No Warriors Fire. Do you remember how The Warriors was tight? I'm talking about like no la r. Do you remember when they when everybody was putting out those types of games and we had the Scarface game, there was like Mafia one and two, and then there was a very underrated game Saints Row was fat it was fire. Do you ever play Saints Row? Oh yeah, back in the day, bro, There's this scene on Saints Row I think two or three where you jump out of a helicopter and Kanye West Stronger was playing, and like you on the road got kind of got weak, but you like laying on the roof of this v like and then Kanye's song doesn't stop playing, and then you're just murdering like a whole roof full of guys while fucking Stronger is playing. You're like, this is the craziest shit I've ever played in my life. So what are supposed to be? Like? Saings World was supposed to be like GTA right, Yes, okay, it's just its own weird and yeah it's the last one I played with Saint Truck three. But Jesus, they need to get that new GTA out man. Yeah, it's been fucking a decade. Did you get like deep into the online of that, because there's some people don't play online. You know why why I don't feel like getting called the nigga today?
Speaker 1: Does it happen twelve year old kid? Like, has it happened? I see it happen. It don't happen to me, but I've seen it happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a little racist, little bastard in the middle of the country.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, you fucking nigger, Like whoa, whoa, whoa? What the fuck they be saying shit like that? Boy, I remember somebody you can't do nothing, We can't do shit. No, I actually seen somebody that traveled across the country to find somebody and beat the shit out of them.
Speaker 2: I've seen that. Did you know this person? No, it was on the news. It was like about to say that is a serious left look, I get it. But at the same time, this person was talking so much shit.
Speaker 1: This kid traveled all the way across the country and found where the kid lived and beat the.
Speaker 2: Fuck out of Have you ever roasted somebody who's like commented on a post like, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I remember one time somebody was trying to say I look like somebody from some movie, and I said, bit, your girlfriend looked like Scrillicks. Geez, And then everybody went to his girlfriend's profile like dead ass looked like Scrillics.
Speaker 2: Fuck, that would be rough. He got so mad. Now every time he sucks that I love you every time he now knows he's looking at Scrillics. That's in his head. Now, it's like, uh, what's what's the dubstep? It's playing in his head while he's smashing his That dubstep ship is at that era, Ny Sunny, I just gotta says, Sonny, no offense is that Scrillics. No, sweetest guy I met him. He's super nice guy, dude, very it doesn't have an ego, just kind of I love that dude. But like, if you actually seen this girl, she did look like you. Bro. I'm just saying, which is fine. It was just fine. Yeah, it's totally fine. Yeah, you've ever done a step song? I feel like you want to steps, so I don't remember. I feel like that would go kind of hard. Well, like in like twenty and fifteen, it would have went hard. Obviously.
Speaker 1: What Skrillics did a remix to? I think a song that uh Me, I think me and Collie did. Ronnie Jay remixed.
Speaker 2: It like those guys. All right, So Comic Book on the Way album is out, and the album is, what's your favorite song on the album because it's so much it's just a banger after banger bro and it flows cohesive way say, it might be ultra shit, It varies, I don't know. Sometimes it's g's up, sometimes the ultra shit. Sometimes hard Scared, but Scared been out the longest.
Speaker 1: That's the oldest track on there, like Dat and Hoodlum's all the two oldest tracks on there.
Speaker 2: It's very cohesive. Yes, and we're your fans excited to hear like you kind of taking it back a bit to like classic Denzel Yes.
Speaker 1: Like the ones that been there from twenty eleven twenty twelve and that stayed with me for that long.
Speaker 2: They were super excited. Yeah, it's great, great body of work man, new album on the way again. Because you're fucking always you say you've got two things you're working on right now, the Magnum Opus and then something that's done. Yeah, it's something that's done. Volume three. Oh no, no, something different, something very different, very different. Yeah, Comic book, universe on the way, graphic novel. Yeah, but let me.
Speaker 1: I gotta say it because everybody always asks me, is like, there's the music and the graphic novel.
Speaker 2: Has any correlation? Is there any marriage? No? No, totally separate, very smart, Like I don't want people to be like, yeah, there's a comic book about and Zel is it? No, brother has nothing to do with me at all. Yeah, you can't put yourself in a comic they'd be very vain and crazy.
Speaker 1: The only thing the music and the comic book shared together that they will both created by me?
Speaker 2: Right, That's it. Would you ever want to executive produce any television like you know how fifty has like his universe, like oh, like the Power Verse, like like Vince Staples shows fires? Fuck? Did you like Vincent show? Did you see it?
Speaker 1: It's easy watch, very funny and very easy watch, very funny, very good. Definitely what I like the executive producers, like write a pilot or something.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, of course, I mean why not.
Speaker 1: Outside of the Boys? What are you watching outside of the That sounded crazy? Pause super pause, but we found so crazy. We do watch the Boys, and this season has a lot of dicks in it. If we're being honest, there's a whole episode with just Hella Dick Pauls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so super Pause that's on Amazon price cerebral Palsy cerebral. Oh that's a good one, Paul. I like that. I'm gonna take that. Yeah, what are you watching them right now? Ship?
Speaker 1: I mean finished X Men ninety seven, you know what I'm saying, finished finish the Boys? Uh, paulse again because that it just sounded wow. It does so it's just kind of whatever you would the boys for. It sounds way crazy. I'm still watching One Piece right now, to.
Speaker 2: Be honest, that's definitely not my not your cup of tea. But yeah, it's it's a good show. Yeah it's anime, right yeah, I almost I almost called it a cartoon, which is a problem, right, Yeah, yeah, it's not a cartoon. But nah nah, it's like, it's a really good show. You should get into it. Nah, I've heard it.
Speaker 1: It's like a thousand episodes. But it's worth It's worth it. It's worth it. It's worth it. That is the way.
Speaker 2: Yo. It's a really good show. You should get into it. It's like a thousand episodes. I'm like, how long is each episode like twenty two minutes. There's A thousand? Yeah, how do you? I just do It's taking me months to do it. But how deep are you on the A thousand ship? I'm on this, I onwn this art called Whole Cake Island. So that shit is crazy? Is uh? Is that better than Dragon Ball? Bro?
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie the main character. Don't turn down no fades. He really don't turn down any fade because it.
Speaker 2: Isn't dragon Ball considered the goat. Yes, yeah, well one piece is up there, one piece is up there, like one pieces up there, and Alto's up there, but one piece. I ain't gonna live bro, Like, he really don't turn down those face like I watched him turned down at least one fade and then went right back to fading the same person he turned down to fade with. You watch any comedies, oh, of course, like you watch Curby Enthusiasm back in the day, I did, Well, they just finished it. It's over. It's good, it's done. Yeah, you should watch it. Why is my phone ringing? Yes? Christ?
Speaker 1: Now those people will be like, oh yeah, you that means you like Seinfeld.
Speaker 2: I was like nah, nah, Seinfeld. Listen I like Seinfeld, but Seinfeld and Curb are Curb is the superior show by far. They need to bring that. They need to bring back the Bone Docks. The Boondocks an anime, not a cartoon. Yeah, but the Bone Docks is funny as fuck though. No. I always say this, like dude, like yesterday the fucking Trump black journalist thing. I'm like, bro, why isn't the Boone Docks on right now? Yeah, That's what I'm saying, like the Kendrick b the Trump, the coll Like, come on, Brot Williams will have a fucking field day on the Boone Docks. Row a pip named slick Back. They need to just bring that back. I don't know why a pip name slick Back side show? They could? They could? What if they did like a live action pick.
Speaker 1: I think they I think they tried to. I think they tried. Is it that they do that or they bring black black Jesus? I don't know, Like they need to bring something one of the two. One of the two need to come back. An uncle ruckish show, no problematic. Well, I feel like everyone's I wouldn't be as problematic now it wouldn't be asked.
Speaker 2: I feel like we're on the other side of cancel culture and like, you know, like Charleston White, A lot of people will say it's very uncle ruttish type. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean we're watching the bone docks happen in real life really, so that's why it's like, why can't you bring the ship back?
Speaker 2: Me and me and my co host James were watching that ship the Trump thing yesterday live and there was about nine or ten times we had to paw it and just laugh because we're like, this is funny. Like whatever side of the political spectrum you're on, that motherfucker should do a stand up tour if he doesn't win this next thing where he just goes into that's what he he just be freestyling brouh. Yeah, to be real with you, I just felt like my cousins just said, like nigga.
Speaker 1: He was like, if you can't, if you can't beat three black women, what makes you think you could beat one?
Speaker 2: Bro? He said when he said because she's black. I didn't know she was black until recently. She always said she was Indian. I was like, this is are we in the fucking matrix simulation? Sometimes I'll just be like and then the fact, they tried to smoke this fool. I remember, I was like, and then he got up and did it. I was like, dog work, this is we're living in the middle of like a simulation.
Speaker 1: Even the fifty cent memes was going crazy with that shit.
Speaker 2: I was like, Yo, this nigga, think you bro. He missed a real opportunity to bring fifty bring him out to you. He would have bought him out to many. Hey, I ain't gonna lie. He probably would have. Na, I ain't gonna see that had been crazy.
Speaker 1: It would have been crazy as Yeah, shout out to uh the election. We can't shout out everybody else. I'll see they policies. I ain't fucking with you.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm I'm going with r f K. Shot to the Independent. I'm staying away from both sides. Green Party for show. Shout out to it Joe Stein, She's lit for sure. Yeah. Anyway, Look, I appreciate you pulling up man. The new album is fucking spectacular. Everyone should go check out. If they haven't any more videos shot letter in the can, Well we got one more video, okay, which one? Okay, but that's about it.
Speaker 1: Hey, Yo, this was bootleg keV this boy, Denzel Curry, and we went.
Speaker 2: And you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And obviously, if you ain't got the album kot A Mess Volume two, make sure you go drop that. We on the grade A tour started August seventh. Make sure you check me out, you know what I'm saying On Twitter, Denzel Curry, make sure you follow me on Instagram. Fuck that Twitter. You know what I'm saying. Make sure you follow Denzel Curry on well, actually Denzel Curry pH on Instagram and Denzel Curry on TikTok.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. We got content super Do you have a team who doesn't? Hey, man, listen, Denzel is Denzel and Denzel gonna do what Denzel do? Baby?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Make sure y'all check my dog out. Make sure I tune into your profile. Do you damn right? I do reviews anyway? Yeah, make sure you check my dog out. On this interview, I know we talked about a lot of nerd shit, but listen, listen to the album.
Speaker 2: It's Fire. It's fire for sure, Yeah, for sure, there it is. Boom