Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news round up and information overload. All right new's round up and information overload. O're here, so a toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program's eight hundred nine four one sean if you would like to join us. Always a privilege and a pleasure to invite a friend of ours back to the program. South Carolina Senator Tim Scott is with us. By the way, he's got a new book out. It's going to be in bookstores as of tomorrow. You can get it on Amazon dot com. I'm putting a link up on Hannity dot com. I just got my copy. It's a great book. You'll love it. One Nation always under God, our profile and Christian courage. Senator Scott, how are you, my friend?
Speaker 2: Well? Shotam doing really well. Thank you so much. And let me just say thank God you vacation sometimes in South Carolina because many folks see you out on the golf course or walking around and they say that you are humble, that you are approachable, and they just can't believe it. So thank you for the way you represent conservative values in my home states.
Speaker 1: Listen. I was born and raised in New York, but I left. I was like a radio nomad for many, many years of my life. And I'm definitely a Southerner of my heart. Now now I'm totally a Southerner because I live in the Free State of Florida. But I realized, you know what, this, this, this is more in keeping with my values. I don't know if we should tell this story or not. And I'll let you clean it up because I'm sure that I'm not going to tell it as well as you would. But uh, you go to a church. It's in Mount Pleasant in South Carolina called Seacoast, right, Yes, Okay, so what's that twenty eight years in County Okay? And yeh And I've been to that church on a number of occasions when i've been there, and it's a great, great, great church. And I knew you were there, and I met you there one time and I said hello to you, and I got to actually go out to dinner with you and the pastor and your mom and man, your a force of nature. Love her, she's awesome. And and but it started out with one day I'm listening to one of the pastors. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna call him out my name and he starts saying, and turn off your TV and all these all these people on TV given their opinions and they're only doing it for one reason money. I was so pissed off. I was so angry, and I wrote you and then it ended up and it developed into a friendship with the pastor. I'm like, no, I don't give opinions for money. I give opinions because their heartfelt and sincere, and I believe them. And when I started in radio, I worked for free and then my first paid job was nineteen thousand dollars a year, and I never thought I'd be successful. And I think one day somebody's gonna wake up and pull me off both the radio and TV anyway.
Speaker 2: You know, one of the things I'll say, Seana, that was such a good lesson for all churches, specifically for my church. To use generalization with talking about any group of people or any one is not the way you should do it. Matthew seven. One reminds us to be careful how we judge because it will be measured against you as well. And what you did, though, showed what I talked about at the beginning of the show. Your humility. You were willing to listen to the pastor and who wanted to make sure that we mended the fences by telling the truth. And he was not targeting you. But anytime you have a broad brush that captures a lot of people, it's not the way to minister. And you were kind enough to listen to him. Sit down, break bread, and frankly, I think you've been back since then because you understand that Seacoast.
Speaker 1: Why I actually watched Seacoast this weekend. I thought it was a great sermon this weekend. I think it's a great church. They have great music, they have a great message, they have a great outreach program. They do a lot for the community they built. They're wonderful people. I don't agree with everything of anybody in any church, but but I've come to you know, greatly admire the ministry that they have there.
Speaker 2: I've been there for twenty almost twenty eight years, and I'll say, without any question of founding pastor Greg Surat, who had lunch with you and Josh Surats, a lead pastor, really listen to you. I tell you what, sometimes the hardest thing to do in life is to take constructive criticism. We call it a critique, but it's so important to take it from the people that come to your church so that you can get better. And that's one of the reasons why when I wrote the book about Courage Profiles and Christian courage, A part of it is looking in the mirror and taking responsibility for what you do. And you allowed my church to not use this broad brush about people on TV wanting to do something for a paycheck. But in fact, anyone who knows Sean Hannity, anyone who's watched your show, anyone who's listened to you on the radio, the one thing we all conclude, you do your homework. You don't come out and spout on crazy things. You ste your homework, and frankly, give you one example for your listeners, because it is so important to drill down into this message of open opportunity with the truth, because the truth will set you free. You were years ahead on the Russia collusion craziness and crap. You called for what it was. It was a disinformation campaign and it took over eight years for the information and frankly, the evidence, the facts the bubble up as they have been under Tulca Gabbert. We now know you were right. The homework you did was reinforced by the investigations and frankly the information that Obama had, that Biden had, but they refused to let it go because that's the actual corruption. The swamp. The bottom of the swamp is this. I don't think the American people can make decisions for themselves. So we're gonna lie, We're gonna cheat, and we're gonna deceive the American people. You knew it, you could smellet and then you get the homework and you uncovered the truth years before all the evidence percolated to the top.
Speaker 1: You know, it was us in an ensemble cast. I can't take all the credit for it, but we did work very hard on it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: There was an interesting piece on Fox News this weekend and the headline was Trump one point zero alums share chilling Google message from before their second term return. And I talked about people like Dan Scavino and others, and they described the matter as Biden law fair kicking in and anyway, Google received and responded to a legal process by the FBI compelling the release of their personal information. So I've been through this now twice in my life. Senator where my personal private text messages and at the time emails I have not had an email account in years and years and years were released publicly and it was big news all over. It was everywhere. It was fake news, CNN, We're going wall to wall, Hannity's messages just released with Paul Maniford, Hannity's messages with Kaylee McK and Andy Mark Meadows or released. And what's so amazing about this is, you know what their main criticism on criticism MSDNC, Fake New, CNN and all these other channels and impress is they would read my text messages and they're like, wow, it sounds like his monologues on TV. Man, he really believes this stuff. That was their main criticism. And I'm like, well, does that imply you don't believe what you say, because I couldn't believe that that was their main criticism.
Speaker 2: What amazing journalism and journalistic integrity that we are yearning for in this country. Once again, I stand where I still at the beginning of this show. You have been a true patriot, and I don't say that. Look, you and our friends, when we're not on TV, when we're not on the radio, we talked about We've done a Bible study together. So let me just say it very clearly. You are a man of integrity and one of the most important uncovering of absolute governmental democracy at its worst, political scandals at the highest levels, perhaps one of the greatest cover ups in American history Russia collusion, and you got it right. And I just think, what.
Speaker 1: Do you think is going to happen with all of this? Because I hate to over promise and underdeliver, and there's been too many times where we get very, very close and people think that people are going to be held accountable and then not held accountable. I think the evidence here is overwhelming. It's incontrovertible. They made the whole thing up. I think everything they've done to Donald Trump for ten years is balls. Under this umbrella. People have abused their power at these three letter agencies. I think they've put they put cinderblocks on the scales of elections.
Speaker 2: What happens, we have to hold them accountable. This is one of the reasons why I'm excited to see the leadership of Senator Chuck Grassley. Here's a man who's been through the grinder and he is always playing it straight. This is not a political animal, nor is he a political guy. He calls balls and strikes. And one of the things he has said very clearly, and he said it with disgust in his voice, this political weaponization has caused critical damage to our institutions. And this is one of the greatest political scandals of our time. And the new administration has a tremendous responsibility, tremendous responsibility to the American people to fix the damage done and to do so with the maximum speed and transparency. I will add to that, You've got to hold the people accountable, or no one will trust this government as they should because they shouldn't trust the government. They can have confidence then and when you were involved in election engineering, that's exactly what it was. When you're putting cinderblock after cinder block after cinder block on the scale, and you have the memo that says Hillary Clinton approved, she approved, and she followed the advisor of her foreign policy advisors like Julianne Smith to smear Donald Trump by magnifying a scandal that wasn't real. It's that kind of nonsense that speaks to the depth of people committed to power, not American progress, but power so if we don't hold them accountable, the people won't trust us. We have a responsibility to bring all the information to light, trace it back to its source, and then hold accountable the source of election engineering, because that is the most disgusting in the last thirty years of political history and one of the worst in American history, according to AGRA.
Speaker 1: All Right, quick break more with Senator Tim Scott, South Carolina, brand new book out today, One Nation, Always under God, profile and Christian Courage Amazon dot com, Hannity dot com, bookstores around the country. Will continue and then your call is coming up eight hundred and ninety four one Sean, as we continue exposing, uncovering, unpacking the lies of the left every day. This is the Sean Hannity Show. Hey, if you're sending your child off to college's fall, make sure you give them more than a backpack and a laptop. You need to give them peace of mind. This world is a very dangerous place. Go to Berner b y r NA. It is the less lethal launcher, and it is the ultimate off campus protection without the legal, financial or emotional burden of using a firearm. I carry one every single day. I recommend anyone concerned about personal safety or the safety of their family. You need one as well. By the way, it's legal in all fifty states. They can ship it straight to your door. And don't forget over five hundred government agencies now are using this incredible technology because you can incapacitate any perpetrator for thirty to forty minutes, legal all fifty states, no background check required, and it fires those kinetic rounds. Just go to by RNA dot com, all hand assembled in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Visit Burner BYRNA dot com today and find the right launcher for your family. That's by RNA dot com. Well, continue with our friend, South Carolina Senator Tim Scott has got a new book out today, One Nation, Always under God, Profiles in Christian Care, Amazon dot com, Hannity dot com, bookstores around the country. Let me go back to your book. You chose certain people to focus on in this book and inspiring stories of American Christians and what they did and what they were able to accomplish. Abolitionist William Lloyd Garrison, for example, he faced an angry mob that were trying to destroy him in his newspaper. You talk about Apollo thirteen, astronaut Jim Lovell, whose faith sustained him while up in space, or Darthea Dix, who revolutionized how America dealt with mental health, and many others. How did you? And these are not people that are often well known or often written about. What made you choose these people in particular in this book?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So, one of the things I wanted to make sure the readers took away from this book is that the Good Lord so often uses ordinary people, not the Ivy League educated, not the power brokers of the day. He so often uses ordinary people to do extraordinary things. Think about your background, Sean he you have not always been on radio and TV. You were a blue collar guy. The Good Lord gave you a gift that had to be uncovered. And my hope is that the future of this nation depends on ordinary people having the courage to respond to the call of an extraordinary God to make sure that every single institution in our country is completely covered by faith, from our journalists to our astronauts, to retail folks like Hobby Lobby. The story of David Green, powerful story. Think about in healthcare, the story of Danny Thomas and Saint Jude's Hospital, how it came to be a praying Catholic. We need to understand that every single institution in this country, when it worked right, it worked upon the foundation of a Judeo Christian rock in ethos that led people to do the right thing. And that's one of the reasons why I started this show off by celebrating your praises when you were just walking on the streets of Charleston. How you uncover the Russia crap, the collusion that was nothing but the election engineering of the left, And why it is that we can celebrate integrity and character. I'll finish with this shop. Too often in the day's time that we live, people want to celebrate the wrong people doing the wrong things, and instead my book One Nation Always under God, available right now at Amazon or where books are sold. We're going to celebrate people, true patriots and warriors who changed their institutions within this country for good because they had the courage to stand for the ris thing, just like you did with this Russia collusion nonsense. We need more Americans standing in the gap when it counts the most, and when we do that, our greatest days are absolutely ahead of us.
Speaker 1: This book is phenomenal. It's One Nation Always under God profile and Christian courage, Amazon dot com, Hannity dot com, bookstores around the country. Senator Tim Scott, South Carolina, we always appreciate you being with us. God bless you. I got to give kudos and I have two great people on tonight, Linda, I have Texas Governor Greg Abbott. I love what he's doing. He has now threatened to arrest and expel Texas House Democrats who fled the state to avoid a redistricting vote if they don't return today, and dozens of Texas Democratic state representatives arrived in Chicago Sunday night to stall the vote. Now, this whole issue of jerrymandering district thing is done on a state by state basis, and what Democrats have done in these predominantly blue states is they jerry mander so that they can maximize their potential to win as many congressional seats as possible. What they're doing in Texas is exactly what Democrats have been doing for years. I'll never forget when I lived in Atlanta between ninety two and ninety six, it used to be a joke. Cynthia McKinney was the congresswoman. I don't know if you remember from Atlanta to Savannah, which is a long distance, and it was like it was sort of like a you know, imagine a snake and all the curves in there, and they would basically carve out from Atlanta to Savannah, you know, every what they believed to be democratic household to keep it a democratic seat, because at that time when I first got to Atlanta and to Georgia, it was more of a democratic state anyway. So Abbott has size the Democrat's dramatic departure. Rather than doing their job voting on urgent legislation impacting the lives of all Texans, they have fled Texas to deprive the House of the quorum that is needed to meet and conduct business. The Texas House is said to reconvene today, and he said derelic Democrat House members must return or face being removed from their positions by the Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton. And that is unfolding. We'll have more news on this tonight when we come on the air. But here is Texas Democrats speaking out against the very thing New York, New Jersey, Illinois, California have already done.
Speaker 3: Listen today, this corruption ends today. The people of the state of Texas have said enough, enough of your games, enough of your lies. Today the corruption Donald Trump and Greg Abbott ends.
Speaker 4: He would rig these maps to have politicians pick voters so that he can not have to deal with a Congress. They will provide oversight, accountability, and real checks and balances like our founders wanted us to. This is wrong, This is an American and this is undemocratic. Republicans are stealing our democracy right before our very eyes.
Speaker 1: But guess what.
Speaker 4: Texas Democrats are here and we have a message.
Speaker 1: For Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: Not on our watch. We will not have our democracy thinking on our life. Donald Trump wants more power. That's what this is about.
Speaker 1: I've heard enough of this. This is what they do. And you know what, They've been playing this game forever for decades. Did you know notice that Michelle Obama took a shot at our friend Stephen A. Smith. He said, watching ESPN is like watching the Real Housewives of Atlanta. Oh, I wrote, Steve and A's gonna be on TV responding to this tonight. This is gonna be fun anyway. Here's Michelle Obama.
Speaker 5: But there's drama in them.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: If I listen to ESPN, for an hour. It's like watching the Real Housewives of Atlanta. I mean, you know, it's the same drama and they're yelling at each other and they don't get along, you know. I mean stephen A. Smith, he's just like.
Speaker 1: Every other Real housewife amazing.
Speaker 5: So that's why I'm like, what's the difference. It's just, you know, it's just sociological drama. I mean, the fact that people, over seasons of working together still can't get along.
Speaker 6: They still have the same arguments, you know.
Speaker 5: And it's not just women, but this happens in sports too.
Speaker 1: I find it fascinating is there's no comparison at all to sports and people's passion for sports just the opposite. With sports. Now, you definitely have people that have their team and but one of the most unifying events. That's why I couldn't stand when the Kaepernack issue came up. And here you have one of the more unifying events. You have people that have a common passion a sport. Let's say it's football or baseball or basketball or ice hockey, which is like one of my favorite sports. And the Florida Panthers are my favorite team. And you know, yeah, you go in the stadium, you're like high fiving strangers. You know, if you buy popcorn, you're passing it around to strangers. You're just hanging out, You're having a good time. Everybody has a shared passion for a sport. Even if there's people around you that they're chairing for the other team, usually end up getting along with them too, because they have the shared passion for a sport. It very different to the petty insanity that these Real Housewife shows have. Have you ever watched any of these Real Housewives shows, Linda, I.
Speaker 6: Have to say I have not.
Speaker 1: Come on, you've never watched any of them.
Speaker 6: I really I cannot stand reality television. I really can't.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you got it. You just you have to watch it.
Speaker 6: I can't do it.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 6: These people are so fake. They're living in a bubble. It's I mean, it's kind of like Congress. Actually, they live in a bubble. They have no idea what it's like to be a regular person. You know. They all take, you know, whatever they need to get through the day. Like Nancy Pelosi, she looks like she's had some work done recently.
Speaker 1: Uh. It is weird all the work that people get done. I will say that part. It is very strange.
Speaker 6: Erry, dude, They're unrecognizable. I'm like, that's not how people are supposed to look like. Try aging gracefully. It's a new thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's a new thing. I mean, it's definitely my choice, I know. And I'm not saying anybody on Fox. I'm just saying I know. I know people in television, guys that get botox, I know guys that have had work done. I'm like, what are you out of your you know how many minutes? You know how long it takes me to put makeup on for TV? And now you have to wear For those that don't understand, you have to wear makeup on TV. This is otherwise you're going to look like a ghost. It's just with the lighting in your face. It just is the way it is. And how long do you think it takes me to put I put my own makeup on. I don't have a makeup artist. And like in the early days when I was like, I.
Speaker 6: Do it, it's record time. I mean, it really is. I've watched you just try to do your try to do your makeup. It's not a thing.
Speaker 1: Please stop because I don't care and and most nights I have jeans on, which is although I although I will say this, my family has asked me not to wear jeans all the time, so they've they've found me a pair of blue khakis, except they feel like jeans. So I don't care if that satisfies that. I mean, I guess it's bad when your whole family is embarrassed the way you dress. And you know, I'm jeans.
Speaker 6: Jeans are great.
Speaker 1: I mean, if I had my way. You've seen me on on the Fox Nation podcast. What do I wear my black Nike T shirt and jeans? But that's the real Sean, That's the real me. When we went out, uh and we did punchlines on Patriots? Did you ever get a chance to watch it?
Speaker 6: I did, indeed, and you were you were very to me. It reminded me a lot of the Patriot Awards. You know, just now you had a tag team with Jimmy, and Jimmy was like pushing the envelope, pushing the envelope, pushing the envelope. You're like, all right, all right, and then you would take a bath.
Speaker 1: That's kind of like you on radio, and you're even worse of your life.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I mean Jimmy. Whenever I have Jimmy on TV, I always say, okay, well, I'm not responsible for what he's what's about the come flying out of his mouth? I kind of say he's a very he's a.
Speaker 6: Very nice guy. You say anything else, it's a very nice guy.
Speaker 1: No, he's a great guy. The difference between you and Jimmy is I've got seven seven second delays on this radio program where I can literally, if you say the F word, I can bang out seven of them and it won't go over the air.
Speaker 6: That really, and I.
Speaker 1: Think I've had to use I think we have topics, we have Okay, the dumb button I think has been used more for you than for any caller.
Speaker 6: I don't know about that. We've had some pretty rough callers in the past ten years. The Trump arrangement syndrome is very real.
Speaker 1: I do like talking to liberals on the show. If you're a liberal and you want to call it, call it, because most of you are not that smart, we'd be very upfront about it. You don't have very nice to Katie.
Speaker 6: She's just the middleman.
Speaker 1: Oh, you mean liberals when they call him, they mean to Katie.
Speaker 6: They're just mean in general, that's their default.
Speaker 1: So just well, then then we have the other, the other extreme, which is sucking up to you and sucking up to Katie, and that that is noise the crap out of me because they're.
Speaker 6: Doing no, my god, no, trust me, they're not Ice Green for eight years. Trust me, they're not.
Speaker 1: CARDI is in Texas. God bless Texas. A little drama going on in your state all day.
Speaker 2: Thanks for taking my call.
Speaker 7: I am a longtime caller, first time I actually got through to you, first time listener. I guess no, wait a.
Speaker 1: Minute, long time listener, first time caller, how's that. I'll help you out, got to let you go.
Speaker 7: So I wanted to dive back into the stuff on Friday, a little bit on on Toby and Clapper and Brennan, and I think knowing the government the way I do, I had a lot twenty four years in law enforcement, So I don't believe that Comby's going to suffer. If he does, I will, I will be so sticking happy. It's it's unreal. I don't believe he will because of the dirt he has on people. But if any administration has that, I don't give it crap attitude, and we're going to prosecute everybody involved. It is the current administration and that's the only faith I have. And I just I wanted your opinion again on after you've had a weekend to kind of split that stew and.
Speaker 1: Know it's a very very long, detailed, complicated story that for people that are new to it. Now, let me backtrack the fact that I went into a long explanation on Friday show why I often will spend time repeating myself. And it's not to hear my own voice. It's not because I'm so arrogant. It's not because it's not. It's because if I say something three times, nobody's ever going to remember it. If I say something three hundred or three eight thousand times, people are going to remember it. This is a story now we have covered going back years and years and years on this program, and that is the Rush of Russia Russia hoax. I spent three consecutive years, three and a half years covering this story, and I would argue whether and for my critics out there, they say, oh, why does he repeat himself? Because the only reason the country knows about Hillary Clinton's bought and paid for Russian disinformation dossier is because I wanted the country to have it burned into their brain. Because I knew one day this day would come. I knew we'd get to this point. I believed it with all my heart and totally. So if I get criticized for repeating myself, I hope people do understand it. That's like monoclonal antibodies.
Speaker 7: Right, absolutely, absolutely.
Speaker 1: But let me tell you something. If I'm James Comy and based on the timeline of when he knew what he knew about Russia collusion and the dirty disinformation dossier, and he used that as the bulk of information for the three FISA warrants that he signed, I would argue right there he related the law. And I think that the fact that cash Bettel's opened up a grand conspiracy is going to be very telling. Over time. We have to see what happens, though I don't want to overpromise it under the lover anyway, my friend, I appreciate you being with us. Eight hundred and nine four one shown is a number if you want to be a part of the program. All right, that's gonna wrap things up for today, all right, The showdown in Texas Governor Greg Abbott taking a strong stand against Democratic legislators, oh for doing that which Democrats do in every blue state pretty much in the country. He'll join us. Stephen A. Smith gets attacked by Michelle Obama. He will respond tonight. Also, Senator Tom Cotton is saying maybe it's time to look into Jack Smith. Laura Trump reacts as well, and Senator Mark Wayne Mullen say, DVR Hannity Tonight nine Eastern great show tonight on the Fox News Channel. We'll see you tonight back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.