Speaker 1: Jeez up this big tray e, Little Goldie Low and we the East Siders check us out on the Bootleg cav podcast.
Speaker 2: Before we start the episode, man, I got to remind everybody that we are on the radio in eighty cities every single day across the country. Man Real ninety two to three every day Monday through Friday in Los Angeles, Wild ninety four to one in Tampa, Kkfur and Phoenix.
Speaker 3: We're all over the place, Miami, Vegas. We can go on and on.
Speaker 2: We want to give a shout out to our latest affiliate. Shout out to Knoxville, Tennessee, Man Hot one oh four point five for being the latest city to join the Bootleg CAV Show network. All right, now, I don't ever really talk about the radio show on the podcast, keep them separate. But if you want to listen to the radio show, you can click the link in the bio for a list of all the cities you can listen to at Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Let's get to the interview, Yo.
Speaker 2: Bootlet cav Podcasts special guests in here, Man, Trey D and Goldie Loke the East Side of It their backs bo Leg. Hey Man, so y'all just dropped this new EP. Now, is this the first body of work since like oh one or y'all already put you guys have been putting out some like INDEPENDENTI shit.
Speaker 3: But in terms of like being.
Speaker 2: Under like back with Snoop officially, like in terms of like the paperwork and shit, like, is this like y'all's first time like dropping with Snooping in that long well?
Speaker 1: When I touched down in twenty fourteen, I did like ten and a half and I came home and we got together and did a mix tape we did, matter of fact, we did That's My Work Volume four with Snoop Dogg. And we had dropped a single called get You right off of There, did a video to it and everything, and it was pretty well received, you know what I'm saying. And we did our own thing, dropped a few songs in the entrim. We always you know, through shows with Dog and all that, for sure, you know, we always in the mix. But like you said, when we got in here, just having some brand new music out there, just letting the people feel us and know that we still you know, swag like that. That's a that's a good feeling.
Speaker 2: Like I feel so old. I don't even talk about hold y'all you When I was looking at the Spotify because I like vividly remember going and buying the first album, and that shit came out in the year two thousand, I'm like, god, damn, yeah, yeah, like twenty four years ago had some change.
Speaker 4: We brought the Millennium Man right though.
Speaker 2: And that was kind of like you guys were kind of like what like I want to say, like kind of kicked.
Speaker 3: Off like like Snoop as like a label owner.
Speaker 2: I felt like you guys were like kind of like the first guys he was presenting as like this is like my shit, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was us, and then the Doggies Age Doggies Angels.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I remember Doggi's Angels.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: They came up behind us, and then we dropped the second one after them. We dropped a dud to trace the old fashioned Yeah. I was working on our third one, and.
Speaker 3: Then you got locked up.
Speaker 5: Yeah damn. We did the movie movie. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: What do you guys remember about that time, like working on that first album kind of knowing you I mean at the time, I mean obviously your two thousand Snoops fucking you know, on top of the world. The No Limit shit's happening, you guys kind of be in the face of his label, like what what what do you remember about that era of like you guys working on that first album.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 1: Ship you was bringing new gold, y'all. I feel that I've been I've been diffite and dabbing on verse.
Speaker 4: You know I did with the dog Paan I fucked with uh.
Speaker 1: You know because this was during the No Limit years, right right after he had just dropped his No Limit last.
Speaker 4: The Last Meal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 4: Yeah he came on after that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then we had the hood behind us, So that really felt good because you know, we represent two different different sets in the hood, so you know, to have all home boys come together and start you know, partying together and hanging out together, that was a big.
Speaker 4: Accomplishment for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, because you know, prior to that, it was you know, just a lot of gun playing, you know, conflict every time you know, the two sides met up anywhere. So for us to bridge that gap, that was the biggest part of the east side of this project.
Speaker 2: Was that, like something that you guys knew was important like, was Snoop kind of the catalysts to say, hey, we got to bring bring everybody together from Long Beach so you guys can move to that like kind of together in the same way. Or was it just like y'all it just was already.
Speaker 4: Moving like that individuals, right, Yeah, you.
Speaker 6: Know what I'm saying, because Long Beach, you know, you know, we all either related somehow anyway, you know what I mean a little bit. Yeah, So so it just came about about you know, us as individuals smashing for the city a certain way, being stand up guys.
Speaker 1: You know, he probably had the foresight that that would happen by bringing us together. Og me from my hood, young homie from his hood.
Speaker 5: You know, just.
Speaker 7: That that divide right there, just bridging that divide was you know, it was probably something he conceived that would bring some healing about to the city, you know, because he always been, you know, pushing about the city.
Speaker 1: He ain't never been no device in person or nothing like that.
Speaker 2: Sure, I wondered so around the year two thousand, I'm trying to put myself in a time machine here. The fact you guys have an album out on Death Throw. If you guys would have heard that in two thousand, you guys have been like, that's fucking wild. Yeah, because around that time, should drop the Chronic two thousand, right, which no, no, he remember, should drop like the weird Chronic two thousand.
Speaker 3: I don't remember that there was a guy on this remember that?
Speaker 2: Do you guys remember there was a dude on that album who sounded just like Snoop Dog when he wrapped.
Speaker 3: Top Dog, top Dog, he sounded just like the top Dog.
Speaker 2: So I like Sugar drop that album to kind of like stop any momentum that Dre had for the Chronic two thousand and one.
Speaker 4: Right, But it didn't.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying like that was like a real like interesting time because at the time, obviously Snoop and Sugar not seeing eye to eye. What was that like just like kind of being around for that kind of because that was like a very interesting time. Snoops obviously he decided to go to No Limit. There's this weird Chronic album that drops. Chronical two thousand one is about to drive. I think it was out in two by two thousand, I think it did drop. I think it dropped in two thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, were ninety nine what was it fuzzy?
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 5: It was on out there in the streets.
Speaker 3: It was crazy.
Speaker 5: It was on. Yeah, it was on and popping yeah everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was no telling what was gonna go down when you know, when we interacted with different clicks and cruise like that.
Speaker 4: But you know, we was pushing with dogs. So it was whatever.
Speaker 2: You guys coming from the street side, and then there's like the street side mixing with the wrap side.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's label ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you gotta stand on what you stand on regardless because UK say, oh, there's just some rap ship and handled that a different way than you would handle business.
Speaker 4: On the other side.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it was wild man, it was.
Speaker 4: It was. It was a very interesting time in hip hop.
Speaker 2: And now you guys have you have a death Row chain on, you have a project. I guess it's crazy how this guy bought death.
Speaker 4: Row right right, Yeah it is, it is.
Speaker 2: And now you can get death throw hard seltzers, you could get death throw I mean there's the death Row logo fucking everything.
Speaker 3: You need some death throw rims.
Speaker 1: I gotta see them with you. Yeah, that's crazy though, that would be hard some some label rims.
Speaker 5: Everybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I knew.
Speaker 5: The ship was coming. Though I knew the ship was gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now it's been up to see man, and I just loved, like love to see like just like you know, I have bought Doggy Style is the most important album in my life. Time changed my life. So I have like every piece of Doggy Style random. I got the jacket, I got the bump box, I got boom box of my garage and stuff. I got every fucking I got every copy of the CD that ever was printed. It's like that album, Like really, that's my bucket list interviews. When I interviewed Stoop, I'm be like, man, I wouldn't be here without you, buddy.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: I got Doggy Style because you remember, back in the day I used to get in the magazines, you would be.
Speaker 3: Able to order like fifteen CS for a penny.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Remember that.
Speaker 2: My grandma got Doggy Style on accident in the mail. I was like five, and she gave it to me because she was an old lady and she just saw a cartoon on the front. And I learned that whole whoa. And by the time my mom found out what I was listening to, already knew the whole sit by her.
Speaker 3: She took it was too late.
Speaker 4: You beat on the table.
Speaker 2: To me, it's just there's doggy styllon and everything else.
Speaker 1: Right right, it would be too just getting familiar with it at that impression of the skits like no.
Speaker 2: Man, the skits like are you being like you feel like you was there? Yeah, beginning the murder was the case.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You go back and listen to all Doctor Droit productions. Though he's one of the masters of skits, he always inject you know, some humor or some you know.
Speaker 3: Skits on albums.
Speaker 4: I feel like scratching, yeah.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, and the DJ the call and response with the you know, the back and forth you say something when you leave a word out and the DJ filling in with the scratching the something. Yes, it's yes. Hip hop is going in a whole different direction.
Speaker 3: Talk about this new project still Easte.
Speaker 2: How long were you guys working on it, these songs, like is it a mixture of older stuff you guys had or is this all new stuff you got?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All what inspired it to be? Like time to finally like let's let's let's do ep, let's get together let's make some ship. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Well, we had been in there with him. We had been in we had been in the lab with him a couple of times planning on dropping some in side of ship. But you know, scheduling is always a motherfucker. Then when you're dealing with the largest president hip hop, you know what I mean. You know, it's hard to lock him down for a particular time to get get it done. But he let us know after he was producing the Dog Pounds album, he was like, you know, I'm only gonna have this window, man, and I need y'all to you know, give me something, you know, so we can get together and you know, do some world tours and ship next year, you know, and all that with the family, you know, the Doghouse, dog Pound Family, death Row.
Speaker 4: And I think we put this together in about about ten days.
Speaker 2: Well I was about to say that the Dog Pound album just dropped recently. Yeah, yeah, so you guys really cook this thing up.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah. We fell in there when right.
Speaker 6: The work we was already kind of working on it, you know what I mean, And we came back to missed him up.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had with just want going down the song with Battle cat We had did that already, but we hadn't spearheaded it for no particular project.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It was something that we was going to add to the catalog of things we was doing in there and build something from there.
Speaker 6: But in the midst of help us with the NFT music and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: What's it like working with the October guy October London is like I feel like I always tell people like Snoop got this guy. He sounds like he's from like fucking nineteen seventy nine, Like he's.
Speaker 3: Making real R and B.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like he's making like real dope R and B music.
Speaker 3: It's like been missing bad man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's cold, Yeah, bad man.
Speaker 5: He shout out to him.
Speaker 4: He knocked that. He knocked that.
Speaker 1: Uh, he knocked that hook out, Like he knocked that chorus out just like in ten minutes, you know what I mean. He felt the song and he went there and laid the chorus down. And in the midst of us recording, I think we did like about like three or four songs one day. I think Goldie did four. I did three because Goldie had he had it was a verse. I think he had to do gangster fide, so he had to get back on there. So we was just recording one day, just back to back, and he slid that track to London and London hit us back with that and it was just go yeah, you.
Speaker 5: Know, it was go.
Speaker 2: I wonder you guys had Mob Deep on your second project? What was it like, because around that time, it's like, oh one, so, I mean the East Coast West Cooast Ship's kind of over with at that point in time. Whose idea was it to work with Mob Deep? And you know, obviously Prodigy rest in peace to him, one of the goats.
Speaker 5: I thought that was dope.
Speaker 1: That was Snoop Dogg's idea, and we had did We did a song called dal Sheldon I Kill with with Mob Deep when they was doing murder music I did. I was out there with dog and you know, I wrote a verse and he was like you was like, what's you're getting on the cut? I'm like, hell, yeah, I'm getting on it. I'm welcome. So he was like, man, drop your ship. He's like me, He's like, man, drop that ship. So we had a relationship.
Speaker 3: So you was already in the studio with Prodigy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been in that studio win before and then I got him on my one of my subsequent albums on a song called General salute Me.
Speaker 3: You guys hard.
Speaker 1: So we had that report and then I guess Dog wanted to give us some East Coast flavor on the second album as well, because it was straight West on.
Speaker 4: The first one.
Speaker 1: And that's that's that was a group that he called on. We was in the studio, uh Premiere DJ Premier came through.
Speaker 4: I think we did. Did we do a song with a little more that night too? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we was I don't forget what studio we was in.
Speaker 2: I always feel like Snooper was like kind of like the guy who was like pretty level headed throughout all that because he had a lot of like love for the East Coast and like had a lot of relationships with a lot of those artists and so and and like you said, like getting that had to be crazy just working with Prodigy and.
Speaker 6: We was moving and ship like yeah, we was really moving around with Snoop as well like that to building relationships.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, And it just came about you.
Speaker 2: Guys have a lot of music with Nate who I feel like we still haven't necessary I mean, there's been artists who have come that have had like their grips on being the hook guy in hip hop type dollar Sign or a Conti paint, et cetera. I just feel like they've never been the same since Nate passed away. His son is really dope to in Hell's Dope and sounds very But what can you tell me, because you guys do have a lot of records with Nate. What was it like just working with him?
Speaker 3: Was it? And what was his writing process like?
Speaker 4: M mmmm?
Speaker 5: What Nate?
Speaker 1: Nate added his own essence to the song. He didn't really he directed songs more or less. He you know, he was when he laid the hook. You was just expected to follow what he late. He wouldn't come in and be like, so, what we're talking about today?
Speaker 5: Or you know?
Speaker 4: Was it?
Speaker 1: He would feel the track like most of us do, and he would just do his thing, and everybody had just follow suit because you know, when they.
Speaker 4: Get on the track, it's pretty much a rap. So it was always a pleasure.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: I worked with him at his house, work with him different studios. I was on I was on his U his first time a g Folk Classics volume.
Speaker 4: One The Bag of weeds.
Speaker 1: So you know, I've been out of been out to his people house with him and Clarksdale, Mississippi a couple of times. So Nate was a good friend of mine as well as a colleague appear you know, DPGC member.
Speaker 4: He was dope, man. He was just dope all around. And he wasn't no joke.
Speaker 2: What was it like like because I feel like we didn't see a lot of like Nate Dogg interviews because he was kind of like he kind of felt like an introvert a little bit he did. He wasn't out there like everybody else.
Speaker 4: Right, right, but he knew he was a bad motherfucker. That's what he did.
Speaker 2: Was there anything about like him that you think people didn't really know about like because he seemed like you know, we just I feel like I always saw the music videos, didn't see a lot of interviews with him and ship like he always felt like he was playing the cut.
Speaker 4: You know. It was just a solid dude. Man.
Speaker 1: He was a gangster in his hard you know, he wasn't gonna let nobody playing play with him.
Speaker 4: You know, he loved women.
Speaker 1: You know you're getting you getting the limo with Nate and it be eight women in there like these all mine, damn, you know, so you know that's you know, they was a player to the heart.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: I don't even know biagra back then. They don't have to be off that.
Speaker 1: It was that Brown, was that Jack? Yeah, he asked him here to see. That's all some weed. That's it. That's all the bus for you go.
Speaker 2: I'm curious when he ends up going to jail for for as long as he was in prison for ten and a half years. Like you said, where did like did you kind of feel like ship because you guys are moving together. You guys are known as the East Side. It's like, how did you kind of maneuver it through out that time of him being gone? And and like did you ever lose any sort of motivation to do the music full time or not?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 6: It just just kept moving, you know, just keeping the brand alive and you know, getting the merchandise going, and you know, just start start doing different things, you know, you know, and just and just getting some time out, you know what I mean, to reflect on everything, and you know, and just keeping that thing moving as much as I can social wise, you know what I'm saying, And just and just trying to keep everything moving.
Speaker 5: You know, I still stayed active with Snoop. We did the war.
Speaker 6: Zone project m C A Cam you know what I'm saying. Then I did an overseas joint with the dubstep music so we just do steps.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I did a whole project with what you know what I mean, soot shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Man, they call dog and say, Man, that dude Goldie Man.
Speaker 2: We needing you're rapping over dubsteck.
Speaker 5: Man. I did a whole project.
Speaker 3: Hey did you have Did you go toward that kind of shit overseas? I should have because they are.
Speaker 5: Still and still probably they waiting on me right now.
Speaker 3: You go over there.
Speaker 6: Wild yeah, man, But you know, to stay doing all kinds of different things to stay motivated, you know what I mean, and and wait for da touchdown so we could.
Speaker 4: Do what we do, are you? I mean?
Speaker 2: Obviously, I feel like we're in this kind of dope moment of West Coast music where we just got you know, Kendrick Calmars got the biggest song of the year, Tyler, the creators got the number one song in the country. You guys just dropped Dog Pound, just drop Why g dropped this year? We uh we have this missionary album coming out that's huge, which is gonna be big. I'm just curious, like, how excited are you guys for everybody to like finally hear this missionary album because I know that Snoop had a listening session like last week of the week before. I wasn't in town, but I'm hearing it's amazing. Do you like if y'all feel like this is like it's back in La now like that all over again?
Speaker 5: What it feels like to me all over again?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Very invited me to up there to hear the album.
Speaker 1: I saw him at the Olympics when they did the closing ceremonial Long Beach, so he told me come put my ear on it, and uh yeah, he went. He went there sonically, you know what I mean. And it's a it's a diverse project. It's a mature project, you know. And you know Dre is always evolving as a producer, so Dog trusted him to give him the soundscape of what where he's seen him at musically, and I.
Speaker 4: Think it worked for sure. I think it worked for both of them. You know. Yo.
Speaker 2: Uh Trady, I wanted to ask you because you've had like your You're like, how much fans do you have to come up to you in public that only know you from your interviews because you're like your lad interviews go pretty crazy, right right, So like there's probably people who just come up to you because they saw you like talk online, Like is that like a new thing for you to like have, like this whole other fan base that might not necessarily be hip to the East sides.
Speaker 1: I see, I encountered different people here and there would who would say that, like, you know, and I know that's where they know me from because you can look at them and tell they don't listen to the East side of the caster wrap.
Speaker 4: Well you know you could, you could, you know.
Speaker 1: Guess that they probably wouldn't. And you know, it's good, you know, it's good that people appreciate my perspective on things, me being who I am, because you know, I don't try to be politically correct or know it all or nothing like that. You know, I just speak from the heart about different things that we discuss. And you know, we had we had a pretty good run, you know, four or five years sitting up you know, discussing the latest and things like that. So I think that helped people get to know my personality, know as outside of just music, outside of my bars.
Speaker 4: So it helped. It worked.
Speaker 1: And you know, I'm not really out there like that in the streets moving around for a lot of people to see me and and and approach me. You know, I really just come out when it's time to make a move or get some dough.
Speaker 2: You also, I follow you, I've been following you for some years on Instagram. And you work out a lot, You'll be fucking jacked, like doing the fucking prison workouts in the backyard and ship dog like that should be having me motivated.
Speaker 3: I like, I'm like, damn trading. I don't know how old you are, but you know I'm thirty seven.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, man, if Trady could be out here fucking getting it in looking like a goddamn rock, I need to figure my ship out. Are you Are you with him on the fitness or are you slap?
Speaker 3: Do you slip it?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 3: Okay, so you work out too here and there, here and there, but not like him.
Speaker 2: I just move around because this guy he's doing get his burpy's in the programs, and.
Speaker 5: I want you not getting my curlan. I do certain things here and there when I feel I got to tighten them up, you know what I mean? He stay on it though. You know I used to be on that ship too all the time. My brother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I seen the dumb bells and the man came, you know, came out still sucking around.
Speaker 5: Don't get it to it. We still pushing that line.
Speaker 2: I do feel like there are a few guys like in like the landscape of West Coast history who get a little slept on, and I think Cocaine's one of them. Butch Cassidy is one of them. But Cassidy is on the new project. I think he's I mean he's been on some just classics, especially with Snoop. Uh what was it like kind of getting back with him and making sure he was he was included on the new EP.
Speaker 1: We were all in the studio recording and he was doing his solo project then and.
Speaker 4: Snoop was playing us some tracks.
Speaker 1: And had you left that day, Godie, or was you still there?
Speaker 5: I was still there working on but you had to I think.
Speaker 4: You had to go ahead.
Speaker 5: It was it was his birthday party exactly.
Speaker 1: So Snoop played that track that gangs the fire track, and I just seen Butch Cassidy walk out the room and go back to his session, and I was like, he has to get on this song, right if I'm fucking with this track?
Speaker 4: And I am. I'm like, no, we.
Speaker 1: Got what studio in in the starship, but come on down here. I said, yeah, you know, tired of the track gangs to five man, do your thing?
Speaker 3: What you want?
Speaker 4: He did his thing.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's like that and uh that I told Anne this song, it's just the vibe of those songs kind of like, you know, take me there.
Speaker 4: So it was dope me.
Speaker 6: But you know he cousins when they dog, they come from the same church. Yeah, oh crazy, Yeah, yeah, they come from the same first cousin.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 2: How fun was it shooting the I Love It music video? Because that is one of the like that's a legendary video, y'all like that.
Speaker 3: How fun was that day?
Speaker 4: Man? I don't even know when I caught up with you.
Speaker 1: I think I I think I came. I think I came with a couple of homies and we parked on the other side and we were just seeing all that activity and everything.
Speaker 4: It was a little bit late, but you know, he had Gary.
Speaker 3: Coleman resting that video was crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was doing all these different characters and ship and that's when I found out I couldn't run fifty yards for.
Speaker 3: Me with the that's funny right here.
Speaker 4: And when I spinned bringing back there. So yeah, we had a ball though. Man.
Speaker 1: It was just just just having you know, the comedic side of everything and then you know, having such a good song, a feel good song, a feel good video with it. I think they helped prepare us to when we went, you know, double platinum.
Speaker 5: Great record.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's biggest, bigger than.
Speaker 4: I think that was the big I think that was the big big.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I want to get your guys' take because we have like where I feel like sometimes when we think about West Coast hip hop, we always kind of forget to include Tyler the creator in those conversations. And he's like a part of this like new generation of kids who grew up in LA but don't necessarily sound like traditional West Coast gangster rap. I just wonder, like, what are your guys take on a guy like Tyler who's fuck man. When it's all said and done, he you know, he might be on that Mount Rushmore next to like Snoop and Cube and those guys, Like, what do you guys think about Tyler? Like, are you guys vans? You guys ever?
Speaker 3: Like you know, you know, not folks would.
Speaker 1: New music. I gravitate to the or prominent songs that's out there.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: And I'm not really regional in my taste of music.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I bumped some South shit, I bumped East Coast shit, I bump all ship all that shit. So as far as being into Tyler Creator as an artist, I'm very aware of who he is, but his music. I haven't locked in on him as an artist to be able to even critique, right, you know that. Yeah, I'm gonna be honest. You know, I ain't gonna sit there and act like you know, oh yeah, I'm not gonna do that.
Speaker 2: There was this list that came out that beat out Did he Broke Down? Like the top ten West Coast albums of all time? And I think number one, I forget who he had is number one? Was it the chronic he had the Chronics number one? Doggy Styles number two. I think I did my own and I put Doggy Styles number one because I think it's just like again, doggy Style and everything else. It's really like for me for like with that with everything you know? Uh, but what what? What are your guys' top three West Coast albums each of y'all all time?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm on you get your trade off. I'm thinking.
Speaker 4: West costs all time? Definitely the chronic America's most wanted and all lies on me.
Speaker 5: I respect it.
Speaker 3: No, doggy style.
Speaker 4: The chronic interesting?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you picture three now your.
Speaker 5: Chron chronic for show n W A which album?
Speaker 4: Which one.
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 5: All that ship to be? I grew up on all that stuff. But man and yeah and damn man, and.
Speaker 3: Just say doggy style. It's doggy style. What are we doing here again? Dogtown?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Doggystown. Gotta go with Dogistyle, all right.
Speaker 2: I respect the America's most Wanted choice. I put that certificate over America's Most Wanted. But I understand why America's most wanted is your pick. It's a great album. Class right, went to the East Coast. Work with those producers, changed up all kind of shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean you broadened the sound.
Speaker 1: When you take the sound somewhere, it's like what you did with deuces and trays, you know what I mean. We showed that we were beyond just three local act you know what I mean, And we could trade boards with Prodigy and you know Sister that caliber, you know, Havoc and things like that. So you know the elevation and the evolution that always impresses me and music and originality.
Speaker 2: We're in a great time because ice Cube just dropped, Snoops dropping, you guys just dropped.
Speaker 3: We got a new Dog Pound album this year.
Speaker 2: Uh exhibit exhibit exhibits on the way or just dropped. Okay, shout out to X. It just feels like the West Coast is back two their.
Speaker 5: Back two thousand all over again.
Speaker 3: Boy, y'all got.
Speaker 2: To do a new Cali is Active, like twenty twenty four with a new video, because think about it the old like were you locked up when Kelly's Active came out? You saw the music video, it was like everybody in their mom from LA was in that mother except you obviously. But but twenty twenty four, let's plant that seeding Snoop's head, like Yo is.
Speaker 5: Coming twenty twenty four, but give me a knapkin, but it's coming.
Speaker 3: And it was kind of shitting here trendy ac and you're.
Speaker 5: About to see it.
Speaker 6: Uh in the in the shows too, like the concerts and stuff were pulling it all all the way around.
Speaker 5: I'm assuming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, look y'all man snooping on the road so much doing this thing. Well, look, I appreciate y'all. The new EP is out right now, go say East still East? Uh? Any videos on the way? I know you guys already three? I just watched one today. So is there anything that isn't out yet? Do you guys already shot?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, we we pretty much just dropped everything as a you know, as a package deal.
Speaker 4: Were back.
Speaker 1: Here go three videos, Here go to EP. You know, wait on the whole thing because it's coming.
Speaker 3: There it is, you know, he said, I appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Ill appreciate you.