Speaker 1: It's time for the good news. I no lunchbox for this segment, but we do have Brent, our program director, and our friend from Bakersfield, California that was just dropping by. What are you doing in town?
Speaker 2: We have meetings for an event, big country industry event that happens every February or March, so we start planning it this week.
Speaker 1: That's exciting. You can't have the meeting on zoom.
Speaker 2: You know, they do some of the meetings on zoom, but they like to do some in person, and I kind of like it in person.
Speaker 1: You know, you get to see everybody face to fit.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I think that's better for coming up with ideas and collaboration.
Speaker 1: I completely agree. But how long is your flight here?
Speaker 2: I took a red eye Saturday night into Sunday, so I mean about four four hours.
Speaker 1: There's a NonStop Bakersfield in Nashville. No, I had a fly out of LA. So you had a fly at Bakersfield, LA. Yeah, we drove drove Bakersfield, LA. And then how long is that about a little less than two hours? You got to drive and wait for an hour in the airport. Anyway, we're gonna make you come up with it. Tell me something good just a second, okay, Okay, Amy, you want to go first, Sure.
Speaker 3: I have a tell me something good and suck in one.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: So same event my friend and podcast co host Kat Her baby shower was on Saturday, and so that was the good Like, it was a lot of fun. It was a couple shower. It was really great to celebrate her and her husband. It's their first baby all that. Everything's great. Well, I was in charge of games, which because it's a couple shower again, we kind of just did a little bit kind of what we did for Caitlin's baby shower, nothing like too crazy game wise, but also I saw Bobby interact with some of them, and I was like, this went overwhelm with Bobby. It should be fine with like twenty guys.
Speaker 1: There were twenty guys there, well there was.
Speaker 4: It was her she's from here, so they have a lot of family. There was probably almost seventy people there.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's a big one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it wasn't sound like it wasn't my house. Yeah, yeah, no, her parents were took care of the venue and all that. So we were there and so it's kind of loud and I need I couldn't. I couldn't speak like I felt like trying to get everybody's attention.
Speaker 3: It just was so I was like cringing. And then everybody had fun with the games.
Speaker 4: That was great, but I had to read some stuff and I print I'm the one that printed it out, but I forget my vision.
Speaker 3: So not only am I.
Speaker 4: Having trouble just keeping everybody's attention and speaking loudly, but like I can't see when I have to read. Well. I didn't take them to the baby shower because I didn't think that I was gonna need them, but I was like, why did I print it in this font like or this font size?
Speaker 3: Like I needed to go up aside.
Speaker 4: So that was the sucky part is that you know, I needed to keep it like sharp, like this is it, and everybody it had a good time, like games were good.
Speaker 3: Even people afterwards.
Speaker 4: They don't have to come up to you say anything. I feel like if the game sucked, they're just like, hey, cool, good to see you, you know, but they're like, this was actually I wasn't expecting that to be fun, but I actually enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 4: I just feel like it's my vision's really gotten bad. The last couple of weeks, like something's changed. It was bad, it was getting bad, but now it's like getting worse. So then I'm like, is this If it's progressing this.
Speaker 1: Way, it could be something, though we would say cute specific that is making it temporarily you could get bad.
Speaker 4: I don't know that it's fully they say, I googled.
Speaker 1: It, trying to make you not freak out because I wake up sometimes in my vision is like, oh, I have bad vision anyway, but my one good eye. I'm like, man, it kind of sucks. But if I didn't get like the right sleep, if I didn't eat just around, I'm just trying.
Speaker 4: You're not dying, and maybe my eyes are just watering allergies out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it could be any of that. A really good thing that because Amy threw my wife's shower with some other friends, but it was at Amy's house. And a really cool thing that was done was everybody wrote a message inside of a baby book. Now, we didn't ask for gifts, so I guess that was the gift. But and we're going through the books now and reading the books to Billy, and it's cool to see all the messages people wrote inside the books because we didn't look at them. The next day there were I don't know, forty baby books, so we didn't read them all, and our plan was not to but to kind of read and discover them as we read the books to Billy. So that's been fun. We had Mike's wife's book out the other night and Kelsey had messaged me, was like to see my book. I see my book on the ground and made rotation.
Speaker 4: So yeah, no, that's a really cute idea, whether you're doing gifts or you want like a little extra special thing, but y'all, Caitlin was really specific, like we're y'all didn't register. Y'all bought everything, which is great, but then people want to bring something.
Speaker 3: Well that was on the invitation.
Speaker 4: It said and lieu of gifts, bring your favorite baby book with a special note.
Speaker 1: And the note is really cool. I think that's what made it special because we're just now experiencing those notes and that was before Billy was even born. So I'm glad. I went, well, I'm sorry for your vision, but I think it'll be okay.
Speaker 3: I know it was like next time I need a little microphone. I'm a speaker, Like I don't feel machine. I should have brought your karaoke machine.
Speaker 1: Is going to be so large.
Speaker 4: I guess you may I did because we knew the head count, but it's you picture that. But then once you whence you get in the room, you're like, oh, shoot, this is bigger than I kind of thought. And then getting everyone's attention to do the glass with the knife and the knife, Oh please don't break Eddie.
Speaker 1: I did one for you last week, but you can do it again and talk more about it if you want. Do you know the one I did for you?
Speaker 5: I do. I think you did that. I got the okay to do yoga hot yoga. Yeah, talk to the doctor, he said.
Speaker 1: You want to elaborate on that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the doctor. I mean I didn't call her or anything. I do the portal, which is amazing the fact that you have a portal and you can just text the doctor at any time. That's legit. So I just text her like, hey, my friend wants to take me to hot yoga. I never done it before. Am I okay? With this high blood pressure? She said, yeah, yeah, you're on your borderline high blood pressure. So if you were really high and this was consistent, I'd be worried about it, but you're good, so I'm looking forward to it. I can't believe we're gonna do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we have an afternoon session. It's just us. Scuba is the one that has made all the all the plans, right Scuba.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, that's me.
Speaker 1: And they know we're bringing cameras.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they know it's the whole content thing.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a closed off session, which is you and Addie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's my question because we're not with other people.
Speaker 6: No, just three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I wouldn't mind doing it with other people, except we can't record other people.
Speaker 5: I get it, but i'd be embarrassed.
Speaker 1: But remember what I said, you'd be embarrassed. But everybody's embarrassed the first couple of times, but then you realize after about your third time, there was no reason to be embarrassed because you're not paying attention to anybody who probably feels embarrassed right now. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: But like, is she gonna say or he? I don't know if it's the yoga instruction Oh yeah, girl or guide?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: I believe I have a call here in thirty minutes. I believe it's a guy.
Speaker 5: Okay, is he gonna make me like touch my toes because I can't do that.
Speaker 1: They don't make you do anything right, right.
Speaker 5: But I mean there's no point in me even doing the exercise of like.
Speaker 1: I can't touch my toes.
Speaker 5: You can't.
Speaker 1: I can a little more now, I'm used to saying that from a whole life. I've not been able touch my toes maybe right now in the morning, but I can get there. But no, they don't make you do anything, okay, But that's WHYABLY want you to do it.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 1: Yeah, One it's so hot and then two if you've never done yoga, it's hilarious.
Speaker 5: What about grunting? Is grunting allowed?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna grunt a lot.
Speaker 5: Okay because I mean I grunt just get out of bit.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, scoob. But we also can't play music.
Speaker 6: Okay, so it's a silent class.
Speaker 1: Well because we can't record it and play it back.
Speaker 6: It'll be a silent class.
Speaker 1: Unless we only do London bridges yea roy Yeah, all royalty songs from over one hundred years ago.
Speaker 5: And yeah it's not royalty free.
Speaker 1: No, they do good music.
Speaker 5: They can you do rain sound like.
Speaker 1: Like you can do whatever you want. But a lot of times there's a theme when you go in, at least the ones that i'd been in.
Speaker 5: What do you mean like this?
Speaker 1: Sometimes it'd be like fun nineties pop and they'd play nineties pop music while you're doing. Sometimes it would be nature sound. It depends on a teacher and how much arpayair they have. I mean, when you're a very kind of like the morgan Ola they are the more traditional they wanted it to be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have it.
Speaker 4: I've had everything from no music at all to like Bobby said, hip hop.
Speaker 5: Those are fun Granola. There's a guy that walks my my neighborhood and like, I just I want to meet him so bad because he seems like such an interesting person. He walks with like yoga poses but like walks, you know, like like he's.
Speaker 3: Like doing a walking meditation.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah. And then he goes to the if he just has a hand problem, dude, and you no, because it changes, it changes. He goes from like above the head to like out, oh that's good. Yeah. But then he hits the major road and I'm like, how do you how's he meditating? Like there's so much sound out there. I don't I don't know.
Speaker 1: If you can meditate while walking.
Speaker 3: There is a thing called walking meditation.
Speaker 1: You can hit my car.
Speaker 5: That's what he's going to be.
Speaker 3: You don't have your eyes closed.
Speaker 5: It looks like he has his eyes closed. Oh really, and he has a man bun. Dude, he looks like the most interesting guy ever.
Speaker 1: He's our teacher. We find out, that'd be awesome. I have a sneeze. It's so right at the edge of my nose. I can't get it to the light.
Speaker 3: Look at the light.
Speaker 1: I can't know. What does the light do.
Speaker 4: If you if you have to sneeze, if you look up at light, it will make it.
Speaker 3: The sneeze will go away.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I didn't want it to go away. I wanted it to come out.
Speaker 3: Oh well, isn't it all the.
Speaker 1: Same, And now I've repressed it.
Speaker 3: What if it goes away or comes out, it's the same.
Speaker 1: You No, she's saying, you feel the same regardless.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you sneeze, okay, and then if it goes away, okay, it's same.
Speaker 5: But he stopped it from sneezing.
Speaker 1: But if you sneeze that the reason you would sneeze is there's something foreign inside that's creating.
Speaker 4: No, I get that part and not come back. But I'm just saying, if it goes away, and then there is that nice feeling after you sneeze, like a release.
Speaker 1: After Billy sneezes every time she's because she'll never sneeze. One she does, three sneezes, I do, I do hit you and then you go.
Speaker 5: It like feels it.
Speaker 1: It's the funniest sound. Was that you're telling me something good.
Speaker 5: I had a bigger tell me something good, but I mean that's a good one.
Speaker 1: No, No, I just wanted you to know we did that one. What your other one?
Speaker 5: My big, big one is that my mom had surgery last late last week and she is seventy seven. So she went in and it was like supposed to be a two hour surgery, ended up being a four hour surgery, which was very stressful.
Speaker 1: Just when did they tell you that there's gonna be a change in the middle of it before it starts?
Speaker 5: No, so they said, So when she goes in, they were like, Okay, it's gonna it's gonna be a two hour surgery. So just a lot for two hours. Okay, great. That two hour time came and went, and then we started asking like what's going on? She okay, They're like no, everything's fine, They're just still working. And then like hour three, like what's going on? Everything okay, Yeah, they're still working. That there's nothing, no reason to be alarmed, and like, but that's two hours more than you thought. But anyway, what you worry about at seventy seven is how she's gonna how her body's gonna react to surgery, And like, man, she got out of surgery, she was out of it. She was out of it for almost the whole day because the surgery was really early in the morning, and then like just the two days after that, it was just up and down. She would wake up some days and be like, hey, I feel good. She would walk to the kitchen, and then some days her knees wouldn't even would buckle, like they couldn't even hold her up. So the last couple days have been really hard just to kind of monitor mom and how she's doing. But dude, she's doing great now. I would say yesterday was amazing. She did everything on her own. She was in good spirits, she was talking normal, because that was something that was really scary, like after surgery, she wasn't making any sense, and then the day after surgery, still not making any sense, asking for my dad. My dad's been dead for two years, so stuff like that. So we're calling the doctor like what's going on with that? Yeah. So apparently older patients that go under anesthesia, they have this thing called post up delirium, and this is this is kind of a fifty to fifty deal where like most of the time they get out of it. Most of the time, you know, you kind of like just tell them like, no, mom, dad'sn't dead. You know, like it's daytime, it's breakfast time, it's dinner time. Then it usually goes away. But half of the time it doesn't go away, and they just kind of live like that and they end up, you know, having amnesia. And so were that stresses out too. But now she was making sense on Sunday, Like she's making sense now. So everything is good. That's why tell me something good. She made it through surgery. Everything was successful, and she's on the road to recovery, which is awesome.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 5: Ye, scary, scary better, much better.
Speaker 1: Mine is going to be that we're so close to college football starting. Is I have my first college football coach interview today that'll be on twenty five Whistles. We're talking to Colin Klein, who's the head coach of Kansas State. So it's been just such a beast to have to figure out content to do and there's no sports going on. Yeah, and I'm such a big college football fan, and when we start getting our coaches on, that kind of is the indicator that we're getting close. So that's my tell me something good. Had a fine weekend. We didn't do much. It rained, and I don't know. We just hung out with the baby and baby napped, and I did watch a bunch of movies. I think I watched three of Course and The Odyssey, which mentioned earlier. But I watched The Odyssey and three more your film guy, mister cinemas. But I'm JV movie min What else am I gonna do?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, it's just so what about the video games? Like, have you just abandoned video games?
Speaker 1: Well, mostly because the video games are up where the baby naps, So, Caitlin, the baby, you're up where the baby naps, and then the video games are right there. And so I also just haven't felt the entwer and I forgot the room where my three TVs are the ground is all baby Matt. Oh yeah, I think that's probably why thout it. Yeah, definitely got My chair is not even able to roll in front of the screen right now because it's baby matter.
Speaker 5: You're gaming chair, I know. So, uh yeah, you're growing up.
Speaker 1: Let's tell me some suck. I didn't think about that, really, Brent. What about you give me to tell me something good.
Speaker 2: We are about two months away from my oldest daughter getting married.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, paying for that one? I am?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 2: And I mean, look, my wife Julie is I mean, she's doing a lot of the planning with Gracie, and they just tell me what to pay when.
Speaker 1: But it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean, and she and her fiance, I mean, her fiance is great.
Speaker 1: No, I do.
Speaker 2: They're just they're they're both young. I mean, I'm not saying anything I haven't said to that. I mean because they're both nineteen. Wow, holy moly, Wow they started dating when Yeah, they're middle of high school. So I mean they've been together three years and are getting married with October.
Speaker 1: No, I definitely I didn't think you were.
Speaker 4: Because if he was, he wouldn't he would be like this is so great, this is everything we've wanted. But right now, he's like, they're young. If you miss Mormon, I don't think. Is there a comment about you being young?
Speaker 1: No? I think no, I didn't think you was. But I have Mormon friends and they all get married really young, right, and he lives West Coast, so maybe I thought maybe I just didn't know Brent with Mormon.
Speaker 2: No, you know we're Christian, but yeah we uh yeah, we're getting ready. They're getting married at a friend's families property, so we're doing that and just all the things you don't think about because it's outdoors, so you have to get restroom trailers and yeah, figure out the catering. And I mean, and my she's nineteen, Like she wanted no salad at the I was like, okay, they're going to be adults. We're not. We're not doing chicken tenders and fries for everybody at the wedding. There's there's going to be salad. Sorry, that's fun.
Speaker 1: That's fun. It's fun. Yes, So I don't know about that, but what are you gonna do? Well?
Speaker 2: And that's what Julie and I talked about. You know, they don't need our permission. They're they're both adults. So you know, we can choose to be supportive or we can just you know, give them lectures all the times that they're not ready. But you know, I mean, like Gracie is amazing. I mean she's studying to be a teacher, and I mean she's always gotten great grades, and I mean she's really responsible, Like that's that's all on her mom. Like, I mean, it's just awesome. And and Logan's great. Logan's kind of studying to become a contractor.
Speaker 1: Did he ask you? He did? Yeah, so back in March. Yeah, he took.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that was your chance to say no, Brent right there.
Speaker 1: Well okay, so.
Speaker 2: Even that I kind of got wrong because I mean Julie and I talked about this going into it, and I was like, okay, do you want me to tell them you know, they should wait a year or like what what do you want? And and we were totally on the different because I I was like, should we just be super supportive what they want to do, because I mean it was in my daughter's head she wanted to do it this fall. And so yeah, so Logan's like, you know, are you ok with this, Faul? Do you think we should do this spring, and I said, we support you no matter what ends. Like as soon as we left the dinner, JU was like, I thought you were gonna tell them maybe they should.
Speaker 1: Well, did you know he was going to ask you? Ye? Was your daughter with you as well? When he asked that, no, so was you your wife and him? Yes, And he took us to dinner and he wanted to be super respectful. He paid for dinner.
Speaker 2: And yeah, no, he's he's a very respectful young man. I mean, honestly, we we hit the jackpot with him. He's he fits in great with our family. He loves to play games, like we love to play games. Yeah, he's a hard worker, he's he's awesome. You're right, though, what are you going to do?
Speaker 1: Say no? And right? Like they're adults. Yes, they're adults, and hopefully you've readied a really responsible adult. Yeah that is going to make a lot of decisions. Hopefully most of them are right and the ones that aren't hopefully you learn from. And yeah, if you feel like he's good, I gotta support it. Yeah, that's one year away from your son.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I mean I have boys and kind of like I feel it's funny, like I look at them now, and I know which ones are gonna get married early and which ones are gonna get married later, or maybe one that's not even gonna get married, you know what I mean. I can just kind of see the way they interact with people or just kind of how they are emotionally. I kind of know how they're gonna be. But a question for you, Brent. Yeah, when they're planning the wedding, and since you're paying for it, do you ever tell them like that's too expensive, like let's go cheaper.
Speaker 2: I mean we we definitely told her like what we could afford and Reelgia, Yeah, like we so we said, hey, here's what we can do. And so yeah, we try to stay within that.
Speaker 3: She was trying to save you money, Salida.
Speaker 5: And then your friends, your friend's place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I mean we we definitely got lucky that we don't have to pay for a venue.
Speaker 1: But yeah, just then, but then all the other things you don't think about.
Speaker 2: So you have to bring in a dance floor, and you know you have to you know, bring in bathrooms and just all those different things.
Speaker 5: But you're doing an open bar.
Speaker 1: We we are not. They can't even drink Yeah, so that's a good point.
Speaker 2: We'll probably do champagne for toasts, and we've talked about maybe putting wine on the tables for the adults. But yeah, I mean all their friends are the same general age, so yeah, we're not think about that.
Speaker 1: The cops all come because they hear and yeah, they raid and arrest everybody f under age drinking or even better, Brent temps them off before the actual Yeah, so they arrest them before the wedding, they can't get married.
Speaker 5: That's the play right there.
Speaker 1: Well, that's exciting. Yeah, I hope it all goes great. What's the weather situation at that time of year?
Speaker 2: So we have looked. I mean it it's I know, lack find something. It shouldn't rain like, we should be good like October outdoor Saturday. It's Bakersfield, doesn't rain a whole lot anyway, but we should be good and it shouldn't be too hot. Triple digits are over at that time, so we should be good.
Speaker 1: That's exciting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are you gonna wear? That's that's one thing I have not figured out yet. So I'll have to go find a tux or a nice suit or something. And we're still figuring out the father daughter dance. She told me she wanted to do Kane Brown Backseat Drivers, So maybe that's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Is that her only choice so far? Or she changed songs? You know, we haven't like fully decided.
Speaker 2: I mean I asked her, do you want to do like go somewhere, like do a choreographed thing?
Speaker 1: I mean, if you thought that would be fine, I would do it. Or she like, Dad, that's lame. Yeah, Dad, that's lame.
Speaker 5: Brent, you should have you're connected, like Bobby had Ronnie Dunn at his wedding. You should have Caine just come sing it just right.
Speaker 1: Like no problem, text him, Hey, hey, buddy, what are you doing? You want to come to Bakersfield in October? Congratulations? How long are you take? You till wednesday? And so you do all those meetings till Wednesday?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you do your morning show while you're out here? From here?
Speaker 2: No? So my co host is doing it alone these next few days.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about that? Good? She's she's great.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: So, I mean we're our situation is you know, I I do what raid is here and like I do the border and and uh so I know she's a little nervous about pushing the buttons because she doesn't normally do that on our show. But she's great, she'll she'll do a good job. I mean she's already texted me a few times this morning like, hey, where's this.
Speaker 1: We're good. She's gonna tell her wrong a little right, So then she messes up and respects and appreciates. How much you do you know what? That's the that's the play smart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, freak her out, then.
Speaker 1: She'll really appreciate you. Okay, everybody good, Congratulations, everybody, congratulations, Daddy, good job, Thank you, Amy, Brent's you don't need to congratulations.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, mine wasn't. Just like, yay, you have bad vision.
Speaker 5: You do hack up a party, then that's the party? Is the good one?
Speaker 1: You think you organized all that stuff?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean there was other hosts too. I was in charge of games.
Speaker 1: It's time for the good news.
Speaker 7: How much Box, Disney and Starlight Children's Foundation are helping kids around the world see Toy Story five. And I'm not talking normal kids. I'm talking kids getting medical treatment that are stuck in the hospital, can't go to the movie theater. So what they do They linked up to four hundred different hospitals around the world and brought Toy Story to them, set up special screening rooms, magical places. They even had the characters show up and greet the kids and have fun, and they gave them away eighteen thousand toys about Toy Story five to these kids.
Speaker 1: That's really cool. I like mascots, though it doesn't matter the mascot. I don't love a mascot as an adult.
Speaker 5: I love a mascot.
Speaker 1: Came out to being a kid. The Toy Story character show up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and then when you're in the hospital, you know, get those boring gowns. It's like, oh, this is so cool.
Speaker 1: Cringey.
Speaker 7: Oh no, they donated thirty four thousand Toy Story five gowns to the kids so they can dress in style.
Speaker 1: That's pretty neat. Good job by day.
Speaker 7: Oh way, you think it's over.
Speaker 1: I thought it was over. I really thought we were about to end it. Okay.
Speaker 7: Oh no. You know those people that play Woody and Buzz and all them. They're A listers, right, people that play them to Allen.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, they set.
Speaker 7: Up video calls with the kids with the A listers, so they chimed into the little screening said, hey, enjoy the movie. Really, hope you guys get better keep fighting things like that.
Speaker 1: Bam, now they're done.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, they're done.
Speaker 1: Yeah. If I get out something else is gonna do it again.
Speaker 6: Else I would pause.
Speaker 1: You guys like, wow, that's amazing. But it just kept going and going and going. That's cool for those kids us on aside, So there's nothing to do with that. That's an amazing story. That's twicetory five good, Mike, really good.
Speaker 5: One of the best movies of the year.
Speaker 1: That's crazy that A five could still be that good. I know, usually by about three it's over home alone. Three not it sucked.
Speaker 5: Yeah, four wasn't great, but five was good.
Speaker 1: What happened in what was the theme in five?
Speaker 5: It's essentially a Jesse's story, so kind of like what happened in part one, but from Jesse's perspective.
Speaker 1: Is Jesse the cowgirl?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: And who plays Jesse junk? You sick? Okay?
Speaker 1: Well, boys like it even even though it's about because you know, as a kid boy, you don't want to watch anything that's girl.
Speaker 7: Hold on.
Speaker 1: John Cusack plays a chick. No Jones Jones.
Speaker 6: Jones I don't know who that is.
Speaker 1: It's a great story. That's what it's all about. It's time for the good news.
Speaker 5: There's a marching band from Mississippi and they're gonna go on a huge trip to Honolulu, Hawaii. They're gonna go see Pearl Harbor and all that stuff. But while they're in Hawaii, they go to Waikiki. They're in the beach and one guy named Griffin, he's a band member. He hears someone screaming like three hundred yards away in the water. Uh, there's a dude drowning. Hey, so he gets his buddy Mason, let's go save him. So Griffin's a lifeguard back home. He goes in the water, doesn't think twice, saves this guy from drowning. Here's the crazy part that was already crazy. They're on Trump and he saves somebody. I know, it's even crazier. The guy that they saved was the travel agent that booked the whole trip. Isn't that crazy? He was so grateful that they saved her. He goes, you know what, I want to book your next one for free his fee?
Speaker 1: All right, good one. That's what it's all about. That was telling me something good,