Speaker 1: Good morning, Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yoa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo jes to be here in the second What up, Charla Maine, Piece to the planet is Monday.
Speaker 3: Good morning. I'm happy to be here. Jeezus, Chris, good morning.
Speaker 2: I'm blessed black and Holly Favor, but happy to be here another day to celebrate our beautiful listeners.
Speaker 3: What is happening? I was your weekend, oh man.
Speaker 4: Salute to everybody that pulled up at the seven five seven Car Show. Drop a bomb for everybody that came out. I mean, it was just so amazing to see so many people. We had a close to fifteen thousand people at that call you not one incident.
Speaker 3: Everybody came with their family in credit the.
Speaker 4: Dope cause shout to push a t who pulled up, the whole va pulled up. It was just one of those shows that just showed so much love. There was just so much love in that building.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: I just want to say salute to everybody there, from the venue to the police officers, to security, to anybody that brought their car. If you brought your family, your mother, your father, didn't matter, shelter, the vendors, sponsors, and just everybody. I mean, it was just such an amazing event. Salute to the seven five to seven. I need to do more at the seven five to seven. I know, push it as a lot down there.
Speaker 2: It's my second home and I'm gonna do way, way, way, way more than seven five.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you this. In this day and age, you got to create spaces a joy.
Speaker 2: Yes where you can. Yes, Like you know, we have to curate our own space as a joy. So that is an amazing thing that you curated a space of joy this weekend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, salute to our station, our sister station in Virginia one O three jams, DJ fonts and all that. They really came through and put that stucker together. So I just want to say thank you again, young man.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know it. That's the seventy slang if so well, no job turkeys in the building now, no job turkeys and no job turkeys.
Speaker 4: But it was just a dope event. So I want to say I appreciate everybody again that came out. If you missed it, don't worry. We're doing it again in August and New York. But I mean, I just want to say salute to everybody in seven five seven y'all pulled up us. Salute the Stacey Stacey pulled up. Sold out immediately, c cake sold out when I say fast fast, So salute to uh Stacey Stacey.
Speaker 2: And listen today on the show Man, we got a great show for you this morning. Okay, of course we got Donkey today and we got the latest with Lauren and all of that good stuff.
Speaker 3: But we have a special guest today. His name is Tyson Beckford.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, Tyson is recognized as the first black males supermodel.
Speaker 3: But he has a second behind me. But go ahead, I let you finish. Shut up.
Speaker 2: He has a new dating show on Bravo called King's Court, with episodes that stream on Peacock. And Tyson just has a very interesting story. Yes, I'm gonna let y'all. Uh, I'm gonna let y'all hear it Whenxon comes up here this morning.
Speaker 3: But you have a very interesting story.
Speaker 2: Don't ever judge a book by its cover, no, regardless of how pretty that cover may be. No, no, no, Tyson, Tyson gets busy, Buddy, I missed that interview on Friday. I got so many Tyson Beckford stories, but he'll break a lot of down his history where he came from, and don't play with Tyson Beckford.
Speaker 4: All right, well, let's get the show, Cracker. We got front page news. More gonna be joining us, so don't go anywhere.
Speaker 3: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning everybody. It's dj n.
Speaker 4: V Jess Alaris. What up, Jess Charlamage the guy? We are the Breakfast Club. Let's getting some front page news. Did you guys know what's the w NBA All Star weekend?
Speaker 3: Sure? Didn't watch the All Star Game on Saturday night.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 7: I also didn't know that I was fighting.
Speaker 3: I watched that too. I didn't know the pac win. Yes, no, it was a drug. It was a drug, and I was the w He was forty six years old. By the way, let's be clear, who do you for? Somebody is age? What was the dude name?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Mario Barrios burials? Yes, he's like what sixteen years younger than him?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, I'm still drunk.
Speaker 4: Salute the podcast and tell us about the w n B A because I didn't see anything. I've seen some of the recaps but I didn't who won.
Speaker 3: Do you know, I don't even know who won? The guys said, I watched it. I know it was Team Club versus Team.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Team Callier won one fifty one thirty one.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I was in the cast show season all weekend, so I didn't see. That's I'm not mistaken. Collia was the MVP.
Speaker 3: Yes, at thirty six points that much? I know.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, what's up, Mrgan? You see we don't want much about sports. It was a crazy weekend.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, look, I can relate. It's okay. That means you were in the moment in your car. That's all good. So let's get into some front page news though.
Speaker 9: First on front page, a video of police in Jacksonville, Florida, is going viral after they were seen beating a black man and dragging him out of his car. It's like it seems to keep having these incidents. It happened to a man his name was William McNeil Junior, during a traffic stop on February nineteenth. Officers say they pulled him over because he didn't have his headlights on in cloudy conditions. I cut the video off right before they started cursing. So I wanted to play some of that audio for you guys. But even still it may be hard for some to listen to. Let's listen to McNeil's recording of his stop are.
Speaker 3: You pulling me over?
Speaker 10: He walked up, Oh, my daughter in my window don't work right? And then I said, I said, so what I did wrong? He said, Well, for one, uh, your head lights are off under this weather. I'm like, there's multiple people headlights off first of all, and then and then there's and.
Speaker 3: Then there's no rain. It doesn't matter your snower car to have head bikes on. Can you can you pull that low up? Can you pull that long out? When you stop out of the car, will can you pull? Can you call your supervisor? Can you call your supervisor? Right?
Speaker 11: Go for it.
Speaker 1: That's just the pihicle now, that's just the vehicle.
Speaker 12: Show me your hands here from here?
Speaker 3: What is your reason, sir? What is your reason?
Speaker 7: Stop out?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 7: No crown?
Speaker 3: What the hell happened? That escalated quickly?
Speaker 7: Yeah, what happened very quickly.
Speaker 9: So, as you heard in the video, he couldn't roll down his windows, so he opened his door and then you know.
Speaker 7: He felt, you know a little like what was going on.
Speaker 9: So he wanted a reason as to why he was stopped and now he didn't feel like his headlights was a you know, enough reason. But the incident did leave McNeil with a concussion, short term memory loss, nine stitches in his lip, and a chip tooth. Now he has already secured legal representation with Benjamin Crump and Harry Daniels. Now one of the officers can be seen or heard in the video claiming to have found marijuana in his white pocket. Now, marijuana is still illegal in Florida, but it is a misdemeanor.
Speaker 2: That's still reason to treat it like that. I don't hear like even saying that don't even make any sense. Oh, he had marijuana in his pocket, so what that doesn't mean that you get, you know, drag him out the car.
Speaker 3: They didn't even know that, they didn't know what was in his pocket.
Speaker 9: Like absolutely absolutely, And I was gonna say, I seriously doubt that that warranted the response of this magnitude from law enforcement. But I anticipate civil rights violations and excessive force to be explored with this case. And just to note h in the video, the officers were white, Hispanic and black. There were all black, white Hispanic officers involved in that incident, and a statement from Jacksonville Sheriff's office really quickly saying that they are aware of the video circulating on social media showing the traffic stop. They have launched an internal investigation into it and the circumstances surrounding the incident. They hold their officers to the highest standard and are committed to thoroughly determining what really occurred now. Court records also indicate that McNeil was charged with marijuana possession, not having headlights on, and not wearing a seatbelt. He has allegedly pled guilty to resisting and driving on a suspended license.
Speaker 7: It's a terrible incident regardless.
Speaker 3: And so for just him asking what's the reason it escalated to all of.
Speaker 7: That, that pretty much, yes, that's what it's a bit of that stated that you.
Speaker 9: Can't drive within cloudy conditions without having your head lights on.
Speaker 3: Well, in most places you got to have your lights on all day.
Speaker 4: That's why they have daytime running lights on the cause now you got to have your lights on all the time. But that ain't enough to pull somebody out a call. Was he resistant? Did he not want to give us lights? I guess it's more to the story. We'll find out because that sounds crazy.
Speaker 9: For sure, I'm sure it will develop and I will. I will, of course keep you guys posted on it, So stick around.
Speaker 4: All right, everybody else, get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 3: Let us know what you did this week and how your weekend was.
Speaker 4: If you need to get some things off your chest, whatever it may be, call us up right now, phone lines wide open.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Is the Breakfast Club. Good morning. The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Donkey Today is brought to you by the law office of Michael slams Off.
Speaker 13: I have heart failure and being out of breath all the time was just too much.
Speaker 3: My lower back panel for this interrupting family time. My carport tunnel syndrome was taking me.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 7: I think envy is the easiest target.
Speaker 14: He watch, just get the lay up because then I enjoyed the laugh.
Speaker 6: That's right, okay, I respect it.
Speaker 15: I respect it.
Speaker 6: DJ every well.
Speaker 16: When Laura tell us stories about Who's day and who, and the celebrities are, especially.
Speaker 15: Athletes, we don't care if then you add to it like it's just what this personal I want.
Speaker 6: We don't care.
Speaker 12: I'm interested in it, Sir.
Speaker 14: You don't know my name, you don't care about my story interested in.
Speaker 4: I'm interested in, sir. I'm interested in who's dating? Who do you watch?
Speaker 6: Love?
Speaker 5: Alan?
Speaker 12: No, I don't.
Speaker 3: You don't know what you're missing. See you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I can tell you don't have a girlfriend. You don't watch no shows with your girlfriend the wife.
Speaker 17: I can tell I don't understand why you won't let it be gay in peace exactly.
Speaker 6: Hilarious. Okay, well never mind happy, Uh well, probably over, but you know that.
Speaker 3: Get to me in just please okay.
Speaker 6: Okay, just hilarious. I know you new to the whole interviewer theme, but you gonna get better.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: It's just just a little bit more information on the present before they got them up there, some little bit of research.
Speaker 15: You got it though, and.
Speaker 6: Uh, Charlamagne, the way you turn everything gay, it's pretty impressed. If I got a man, that's a pretty good talent.
Speaker 14: That's one of my super talentis.
Speaker 3: That's what my superpowers.
Speaker 12: Baby.
Speaker 6: I love you, hey, I love you, guys, so much, man, stay blast you guys are art one A wonderful job.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Okay, I'm not mad at the constructive criticism.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it a man, I love it.
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest eight hundred and five eighty five one on five one.
Speaker 3: If you need to vince, hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Ray right, ray yo, Charlot mane yasy, what up.
Speaker 16: Are we lost?
Speaker 3: This is your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 6: I got an indoor pool pool.
Speaker 3: We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Get on the phone right now.
Speaker 1: He'll tell you what it is.
Speaker 12: We lie Hello, who's this?
Speaker 15: The special Florida going on to your hand to be Charlo Main just.
Speaker 3: Larn becky peace? What's that? What's up? Fresh man?
Speaker 15: Only one thing, man, I enjoyed the car shoulders weekend.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 15: I don't know if you remember me, but I'm the one that you signed my book with.
Speaker 3: You had to get the mark from your daughter right when the VP came in. Yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 15: I don't want to tell you man. I really enjoyed it, man, really got them going on.
Speaker 4: Man, appreciate it, man, there was so many. It was so much love in the building. Man, like I love Virginia, So I mean, it was so much love. Appreciate you for joining us, brother.
Speaker 15: Problem Yeah, I man man dj V black man, Dominican.
Speaker 3: That man is Dominican. You know there's Afro Latinos out here. Oh my goodness. I don't know why y'all. Why y'all find that funny. I don't understand why you don't represents.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 15: I appreciate thank you, brother.
Speaker 3: Thank you for coming. No problem, he just because he wears some shades in a basketball jersey. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 6: Hello, Hi, this is Stacey.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 6: J Envy?
Speaker 1: You made me a very famous bisexual baker. I had come to me at that car show.
Speaker 15: They wanted to take pictures. I felt like I was DJ.
Speaker 1: I felt like it was by show.
Speaker 3: Well, both of y'all bisexual, so it makes sense, yo.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 1: The seven five seven owes me nothing at all. I sold out, dj EMP. I never sell out, never fell out my line. When I saw my line, how long my line was, I wanted to cry, But I'm a thug, so I can't cry.
Speaker 15: I'm doing cupcakes.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 6: I appreciate y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all are my favorite morning show. And I never even dreamed of being on the show or calling into the show or even doing your car show, d J Mvy.
Speaker 15: I didn't even get a chance to enjoy the.
Speaker 1: Car Shout out to my team too, you were I worked them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, salute to you, Stacey.
Speaker 4: Thing And the crazy thing is I didn't even know you were there, and people coming up to me, it was like stay.
Speaker 3: I was like, y'all, don't even know. And then when the car yeah, I see you. To the end pulse.
Speaker 4: But I just want to say Stacey so much and shout out to all the vendors and food truck vendors. All the food truck vendors sold out, from the scream.
Speaker 15: To the.
Speaker 2: Steak to the fish lady, everybody sold that.
Speaker 3: It was just an amazing day. Man, it was no problems.
Speaker 1: Ladies were so beautiful and tall and just so nice, perfect spot.
Speaker 3: Don't forget about how bigger feet up.
Speaker 15: Oh I don't know, you ain't getting me in envy.
Speaker 1: I cannot wait until the next one. I am gonna have more help. Is because we were kind of like small like, we were small like, but everybody was so happy they wanted to take pictures.
Speaker 15: They Oh, the.
Speaker 1: One lady was like, YO, make sure you calling on the radio and talk to your I'm like, I got you if I get through.
Speaker 15: Oh, so many people.
Speaker 1: Also asked me how do I keep getting through? I said, it's nothing but guard.
Speaker 15: But okay, but love y'all so much.
Speaker 2: Thank you. The next one is August sixteenth in New Jersey, Stacey, So I'm gonna see that one too.
Speaker 1: I'm there, I'm there, Yeah, I'm there.
Speaker 3: Get it off your chest.
Speaker 4: Eight hundred and five eighty five one O five one and again. The next one we're gonna do is August sixteenth and Jersey. If you haven't got your tickets, get your tickets. There's a lot to do in the area. You're gonna have a lot of fun.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 4: And think again to everybody that came with their kids and their family.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it so much. Now we got the latest with Lauren comeing up.
Speaker 18: We do Shannon Sharp has settled that fifty million dollar lawsuit accusing him of rape.
Speaker 14: We're gonna get into the conversation.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, we'll get to that. Next. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the world, No dangerous, going to show the Breakfast Club Charlamagne to God dj NV just hilarious.
Speaker 3: And it's time for the latest with Lauren l Rosa.
Speaker 7: Lauren be coming a straight fast.
Speaker 3: She gets them, somebody that knows, somebody to detail.
Speaker 14: I'm a home girl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 3: She'd be having the latest on you. That's the law, the latest with Lauren la Rossa.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details, sometimes you have a little bit of everything.
Speaker 3: Well, it's the latest on the Breakfast Club. Talk to me.
Speaker 18: So, Shannon Sharp and that fifty million dollar lawsuit accusing him of rape of a Jane Doe will be settled, according to Tony Busby, who was the attorney that filed on behalf of the Jane Doe in the beginning of all of this. So Tony Buzzby released a statement over the weekend that said, on April twenty, twenty twenty five, the Buzby Law firm filed a complaint in Nevada making several allegations against Shannon Sharp on behalf of our client. Both sides acknowledged a long term, consensual but tumultuous relationship after protracted. After protracted and respectful negotiations, I'm pleased to announce that we have reached a mutual, agreed upon resolution. All matters have now been addressed satisfactorily, and this matter is closed. The lawsuit will thus be dismissed with prejudice.
Speaker 3: Did they say how much he's settle for?
Speaker 18: They have not said how much he settled for. But if you guys remember in the beginning, Tony Buzzby had let us know that there was like ten million dollars offered when they were having a settlement conversation, and then Shannon Sharp's attorney came out and mentioned that they offered a good amount of money because they were trying to keep the intimate details of this whole thing, you know, contained, Yes, private, were contained. So NBC is reporting that it'll probably be upward of that ten million dollars because that's where they started in the beginning.
Speaker 4: It sounds so crazy, right, because he was trying to pay so none of the details came out. But then they wind up putting some of the details out.
Speaker 3: Anyway because they wanted more money and she sued.
Speaker 4: But I wonder if does this start a precedent of other people say, oh, now I'm going to sue, or now this happened to me because since he paid our ten, should I get ten?
Speaker 3: Should I get five? Should I get three? Should I get one?
Speaker 2: Or he acknowledged the relationship. So that's the difference. And it's not like she just made an accusation. They actually had a relationship.
Speaker 18: Yeah, and then so there have also been reports that the woman involved, who is listened as a Jane Doe, will now be leaving only.
Speaker 14: Fans following this. I'm sure now I will say so.
Speaker 18: This is a statement that, per reports, were posted to her instagram, the Jane Doe's instagram.
Speaker 14: I went to our Instagram and didn't see this.
Speaker 18: It was removed, but per reports, there was a post that she she put out the says, today have decided to retire from Only Fans. Thank you for the incredible support you've showed me over the past few years. This community has given me a life I could have never imagined. I'll still be active on social media and have several new projects in the works that I cannot wait to share. I'm truly excited for this next chapter. I love you all, forever and ever. And on the repost to her story. It said, what a journey it's been.
Speaker 2: Dot dot dot, just put a record. There is no reason for a fifty plus year old man. They've gotten got by a nineteen year old only fans Model. Okay, those should be immediate red flags for a fifty plus year old man, and I hope men are learning from these situations.
Speaker 3: You have to have discipline. You have to control your urges, control your desires.
Speaker 7: Why are we calling a jine do if we already know our name?
Speaker 18: Because if she was filed as a Jane Doe, it's just the thing you're supposed to do as you're reporting it. But if you guys remember when the state when Shannon Sharp dropped his statement, he identified who she was, which made her team come back and release some things and all that stuff. But me, personally, I just stick to what they're filed under, just to be you know, safe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she basically she got it. Imagine retiring somebody I'm only fan. That's crazy. That's that's come man.
Speaker 2: Like you said, if those aren't immediate red flags, and you fifty plus years old, I'm nineteen and I'm an only fan of.
Speaker 3: Model nineteen and fifty two.
Speaker 2: Jesus Man Shannon Shannon Sharp's case, he should have been acting his wage and dating his age and none of this would have happened.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 18: Well, in other news, another crazy relationship or whatever news. This is the Astronomer. The company Astronomer their CEO. Over the weekend, it was announced that this CEO would actually be placed on a leave.
Speaker 7: That was the first update. Right, so this is the play situation.
Speaker 18: Right, Yes, this is the CEO who got allegedly caught at the cold Play situation on a jumbo trond with someone that was not his wife, a lady that was not his wife who also works for the company Astronomer. So Astronomer released the statement and they said co founder and Chief product Officer Pete the Joy is currently serving as interim CEO, given that Andy Byron has been placed on leave. We will share more details appropriate in the coming days. So that hit first, then after that, not too long after that, the following day, Astronomer's CEO, Andy Byron actually resigned from the company.
Speaker 14: So this statement says.
Speaker 18: They're committed to the values and the culture that guided them since the founding. They mentioned that he resigned in that the board of directors because he was listening on the board of directors as well has accepted his resignation before this week. They say we were known as a pioneer in the data op space, helping date data teams power everything from modern analytics to production AI. While awareness of our company may have changed overnight, our product and our work for our customers have not. We're continued to do what we do best, helping our customers with their toughest data and AI problems. So basically it was a distraction, so he stepped away from the company once again.
Speaker 2: What are men learning from these situations? Men are really losing it all for just a lack of discipline. Like, at what point do you just say to yourself, is not worth it? You've grown, you want to cheat, you want to be with someone else. Just tell your significant others you don't end up in situations like.
Speaker 7: This, right t tell your significantly that you wanted to eat.
Speaker 19: Somebody.
Speaker 2: I don't want to step out, ye what you might want to say, Hey, I want to see other people you don't know, Like I would rather do that than that, especially if you're going to live If he was at a Codplate concert with a whole nother chick man.
Speaker 4: But I do wonder if if the chick that he wasn't cheating with, allegedly, if she didn't work there, would he still have to resign?
Speaker 3: I'm not for sure, you know what I mean, because this is his.
Speaker 2: Personal life now. It could be foul, it could be just you know, disgusting.
Speaker 4: But if that other lady, if that woman wasn't human resources at that company allegedly, would.
Speaker 3: He still have to resign? But he should be fie who writes him up? What the hell?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 18: I did reach out to the company after these statements went down, only because I wanted to know.
Speaker 3: Did you reach out to human resources?
Speaker 14: No, they have PR people handling this.
Speaker 18: I don't know what's happened in human resource right now, but I reached out because I wanted to know the woman in a situation who does work their staff and there you know, their HR department? What happens on her behalf? For like, does anything not happen because of is there a power dynamic? Like how does that work? How they work it through that? They haven't responded to me on that though, but there hasn't been any word as to like what on her side of things, if anything is going on?
Speaker 3: So what are men learning from these situations where control your urges, control your desires. And he's both older man, grown man, like you know, you should know you can't cheat the game.
Speaker 2: These ain't young mistakes like you know, I get it when you're young, but you are not young mistakes, y'all.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: And you got everything to lose, and you're willing to lose it just because you got to like a discipline and can't control your.
Speaker 14: Urges or did you like cope like it.
Speaker 7: Just gets you comfortable. They obviously been dating for a while.
Speaker 14: They obviously like the band. They went there.
Speaker 3: All right, Well that's the latest with Lord.
Speaker 4: Now when we come back, we got front page News, and don't forget Tyson Beckford. Where were joining us this morning? Lord have Mercy, the first black male superman. I'm not saying time.
Speaker 3: I'm saying Lord had a little funny.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, Lord Have Mercy, based off the stuff that Tyson Beckford is going to be up here saying.
Speaker 4: Nah, I don't believe anybody. We'll be back front page. It was just the breakfast Club. Good morning, you're checking out the breakfast club. Everybody is DJ Envy, just hilarious charlamage the guy.
Speaker 3: We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news now.
Speaker 4: This weekend was the w NBA All Saw Game and weekend recap.
Speaker 3: So let me just give you some quick ones.
Speaker 4: Nattached to Cloud of the Liberty won the Skills Challenge, Sabrina of the Liberty won a three point contest title, and it was Team Collier is a K. Yeah, first Team Clark and Team Coya won one fifty one to one thirty one.
Speaker 2: And the Collier in the Future Colier. She actually was the MVP of the game too. She had thirty six points.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: And you know the women were out there making a statement. You know, they came out there with T shirts that said, uh, pay us what you owe us.
Speaker 3: That's right right now.
Speaker 4: They're they're going to their collective bargaining right now for next year and that includes you know, TV, the Jerseys, the Merge and all.
Speaker 2: Other They got a bigger TV deal that they decigned, a two point two billion dollar TV. Do I do wonder what they're old? I mean, because you know the church pay us like you always. I was thinking that that was that they shortened the jay Z line, pay us, pay us like you always.
Speaker 3: Well, no, that's not the same thing. Well, but pay us what you are. I wonder what they're old. I sure wonder what's up Morgan.
Speaker 7: Hey y'all. Hey, let's continue with the theme of sports real quick.
Speaker 9: So President Trump wants a pair of pro sports teams in the NFL to bring back their former names, or at least the NFL and MLB now. Trump posted on truth Social on Sunday that the Washington football franchise and the Cleveland baseball team should return to their original names. Washington dropped the name Redskins following the twenty nineteen season and became the Commanders before twenty twenty two. Cleveland underwent a rebranding in twenty twenty two, all after changing its name from the Indians to the Guardians.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 7: Trump posted on truth.
Speaker 9: Social basically saying that the heritage is prestige and systemically being taken away from them. Times are different now and than they were three four years ago. We're a country of passion and common sense and told the owners to.
Speaker 7: Get it done.
Speaker 9: So, yeah, Washington Redskins and Cleveland Indians.
Speaker 7: That's what he wants to And he.
Speaker 2: Said he wouldn't approved the zoning. The zoning of the stadium if they didn't change.
Speaker 3: Their name, which is crazy.
Speaker 9: That's yes, a lot of people don't know that actually the Washington team, the Washington Commanders, actually play in Prince George's County, Maryland, and there is a deal on the table right now to bring them back to RFK Stadium, which is named is currently named RFK Stadium in Washington, d C.
Speaker 7: And there that.
Speaker 9: Seems to be quite a little bit of a situation between DC and the current administration and the team.
Speaker 2: So that's a different now when you when you hear him say stuff like that, When you hear him say I'm not going to agree to finalize the deal for the new stadium if they don't change the name, you really think he didn't tell Paramount the same thing in regard to this skuy Dans deal. Now you know why CBS gave him that sixteen million, and now you know why Corbez show has come into an end.
Speaker 4: Mike is really that soon that, like cauld you really think about it, you're gonna tell me what the name my team? And if you don't, that has nothing to do his own. He has nothing to do with any de else. But I'm not going to improve your own if you don't change the name of the team, that's not crazy.
Speaker 2: By the way, they probably want to change the name back to Redskins. They probably never wanted to change in the beginning.
Speaker 3: I don't think they have. But the whole cancel culture that was going on, that's why he probably did that.
Speaker 9: Yes, someone who has come up in the era. Yeah, it was a mixed bag for sure. Let's get into some international affairs. A Trump administration official says a hostage deal with Hamas could be coming soon. In an interview with CNN, State of the Union, Special Envoy for hostage Release Adam Bowler says Israel's military success against Iran has sparked renewed confidence, adding Hamas should accept a deal.
Speaker 7: Take a listen to his comments.
Speaker 20: I think post Israel when in Iran there's a new sense of ability to get something done. My recommendation Tomas would be take the deal that Israel that the United States is offering you. Let's get some people home, and let us move to end this conflict.
Speaker 7: So Boler's conflict, excuse me.
Speaker 9: Boeller's comments come as the conflict in the Middle East does continue. In recent strikes, the Israeli military reportedly killed Hamas Commander Basher Tavett, who oversaw weapons development.
Speaker 7: During a major strike in Gaza.
Speaker 9: Over one hundred civilians, including aid seekers were killed, further intensifying global concern over Gaza's humanitarian crisis. Of course, evacuations have been issued, causing mass displacement and panic among civilians. So I'll keep you guys posted as to what's going on in the Middle East now. Director of National Intelligence Tulsy Gabbert, she's accusing the Obama administration and their officials of treason, claiming they withheld intelligence on Russian interference in the twenty sixteen election. In an interview with Fox News Sunday Morning Futures, Gabbard allege that this was part of an effort to harm President Trump and accountability is needed.
Speaker 7: Take a listen to her comments.
Speaker 13: They decided that they would do everything possible to try to undermine his ability to do what voters task President Trump to do. Those responsible, no matter how powerful they are and were at that time, no matter who was involved in creating this treasonous conspiracy against the American people, they all must be held accountable.
Speaker 9: So the Director of National Intelligence, Gabbert declassified documents Friday that she said were evidence of the Obama administration manufactured and politicized intelligence to lay the groundwork for the FBI probe into Russia's election interference. Gabbert's claims come, of course, as the Trump administration is still dealing with controversy surrounding the Epstein files.
Speaker 7: So try to pass the buck if you want to.
Speaker 9: But we're going to get back into that because in other presidential news, let's talk about the Epstein files or lack thereof. Now, President Trump says lawmakers are he calls lawmakers. He says lawmakers calling for the release of the Epstein files are troublemakers. He made the comment and a truth social post on Saturday after the Justice Department asked federal judges to unseal grand jury testimony in the criminal case against convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 7: Now, Trump wrote, even if.
Speaker 9: The court gave us its full and unwavering approval, nothing will be good enough for the troublemakers and radical left lunatics making the request. The comment also comes one day after the president sued the Wall Street Journal for revealing a letter Trump reportedly wrote to Epstein. But let me tell you something. The Wall Street Journal is Stanton Tinto's. They said, Well, the Dow Jones said that on Friday that it has full confidence in the rigor and accuracy of its reporting, adding it will vigorously defend against any lawsuit. So yeah, Trump is suing the Wall Street Journal owner Rupert Murdoch and dal Jones after they reportedly released that letter to Epstein for his fiftieth birthday in two thousand and three.
Speaker 2: I want to go back to what you were saying about the Tulsa Yavia stuff too, Mulgan. You know, last night Trump posted in AI video of Obama being arrested, seeing nobody is above the law.
Speaker 3: I think that is deflection from the Epstein files, You know what I mean, but acutely, But.
Speaker 2: We can't act like we didn't know Trump was going to go after all his soul called political enemies. Which is why once again President Obama shouldn't have been key kean with Trump at President Carter's funeral. I know Michelle is on his head at the house. See, I told your stupid ass, Okay, I told your stupid ass not to be update in with that man.
Speaker 3: Now, look he trying to get your ass locked up.
Speaker 7: Much all right, y'all.
Speaker 9: So that's I have so many more stories that I would love to talk to you all about, but you know that's pretty much my time.
Speaker 7: That's your front page news. I'm Morgan Wood.
Speaker 9: You can follow me on socials at Morgan Media and for more news coverage follow app Black Information Network, download the free iHeartRadio app, and visit us at bidnews dot com.
Speaker 3: Thank y'all, thank you all right.
Speaker 2: When we come back, Tyson Beckfoot will be joining us, the first black supermodel. He has a new dating show on Bravo called King's Court, and we're gonna talk to him next. It don't go anywhere.
Speaker 4: It's the Breakfast Club. Good Morning, The Breakfast Club, Good morning.
Speaker 3: Everybody is dj en V just hilarious.
Speaker 2: Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Loan of Roses here as well, and we got.
Speaker 4: A special guest in the building, Tyson Beckford.
Speaker 3: What's up, my brother? Good? You ain't aging at all?
Speaker 17: Brother, I don't stress, so he ain't no reason for it. Mind your business and you won't get you won't age.
Speaker 3: And drink your water. How are you said? I'm good?
Speaker 15: You know what?
Speaker 17: I was just saying that to your guy. I drank six barles of water this morning. It's running through me already. I got up like uh five and worked out is that your way? I'm telling us you have to peek No, I went came in so yeah. I constantly the first few hours of the morning, I'm constantly going, man, but you.
Speaker 3: Supposed to do that when you wake up. The first you supposed to do when you wake up and drink water, exact.
Speaker 17: Thing exactly, and that one only drink that every other day. Don't drink that every day essentially. Yeah, that's not good.
Speaker 3: You can't drink it. It's too much.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 3: It is good for you, but not every single day though. You got to you gotta switch it up.
Speaker 12: I'm just drinking regular spring water right now, you know.
Speaker 3: And then some days I drink that, but I don't drink it every day. Yeah.
Speaker 17: One time I was drinking it like everyone else was doing it every day, and then I started feeling like really weird. And then doctor told me.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you ain't supposed to drink that every day, Like, wow, you know what we had Michael Rainey Junior up here, I know, Michael, Yes, he actually told us, Yes, he sawd us the same thing that it like charges your brain something you don't have to do too much.
Speaker 3: Can you make a sense? You sound like, just be careful. That's all.
Speaker 7: So you're here because of King's Court, the new reality dating show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got to be clear. I'm not desperate for uh, for love.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 3: It was just something that came across our table and we were just like, yo, let's try it. You know, it was different.
Speaker 17: I love the concept of it. And then the two kings I'm on with. You gotta love them, so you know it was fun. It was a lot of fun.
Speaker 7: You did say you wanted to put your playboy he's behind you.
Speaker 3: Don't.
Speaker 17: Oh I've been did that, but you know for the show, Yeah, definitely. You know I put it out there that not playboy like that anymore. Don't go out anymore.
Speaker 2: Every guy the house by six, every guy who's a bunch of women always want.
Speaker 12: From experience earlier.
Speaker 17: Don't down with you, bro, you want that love island by yourself down there retired.
Speaker 3: I wasn't playing, I don't know, but you typened back for them.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 12: But see that's the thing.
Speaker 17: They put that label on you, and you stuck with it because there's only two labels that hit you with in the industry. One you're either gay or two you're a playboy?
Speaker 3: Or what's the third one? Oh you just like white women?
Speaker 12: Three white women my whole life, and then pull them.
Speaker 3: I'm stuck with this title.
Speaker 17: So another reason I got on the show was trying to kill all of that stuff right there. You know she's not around no more, she's not on radio no more.
Speaker 3: But we know, yeah that one started. I don't know why she started that roomor on me, but you know what, Colma hits your ass. Good for you.
Speaker 19: I'm not.
Speaker 12: Nosgiven.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna try not to swear birthday this week that I don't give up.
Speaker 17: At me and trust feel the same way her commerce come to her. You just talking people business, making up stuff.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Why to get cloud radio? I stopped that. It's interesting.
Speaker 17: I called Kevin in the street one day, Yeah Kevin, you don't want this? Yeah, and then he's gonna call like all my Jamaican crew and say, yo, go done the boy.
Speaker 12: What beck noa, sir, we're bred.
Speaker 3: You're not where you called him? At caught him back to the car wash in Jersey. Yeah, buddy, At that block on me.
Speaker 7: What what the hell going on?
Speaker 3: I stayed with it.
Speaker 12: I got license for Jersey, New York.
Speaker 3: I got license everywhere. I got about six of them. So would you just stay with it? You just showed it?
Speaker 1: No, I had it.
Speaker 12: Was walking up on him like what's up?
Speaker 3: And then Jersey Police came and was like A T T T come on now. But I was like, yo, he came at me.
Speaker 12: So what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 3: I'm defending myself for my life. This was a few years ago. This was a few years ago when I lived up here. What do you say to you?
Speaker 12: He just was, hey, Yo, I want you to come to my party.
Speaker 17: I said, really, bro, after all that y'all talk about me on the radio, y'all want to have me up there in your party?
Speaker 3: I said, Yo, my man, get away from me. He was like, yo, who you think you is? Try to play tough with me.
Speaker 17: Everybody tries to play tough with Tyson, but they don't really know where Tyson come from.
Speaker 3: The X in the building, so.
Speaker 11: You know, you know.
Speaker 2: I remember one time I was at a party with Wendy and you was in the party and she said, how you doing you?
Speaker 21: And you went yeah, Syna give me a bill told us so that she uh, she wants to change.
Speaker 14: She would love you know, she wants to write some wrongs and something.
Speaker 2: She actually said, we was all she said. She said, based off what you just said about the karma thing. We went to dinner with her. There's probably a few months ago now. She said, I feel like I'm in the position I'm in because of how I used to talk about and.
Speaker 17: I said, what okaine is a very dangerous drug. He'll do things to you, make you do super things when you mixed the cocktails that her and him was mixing. Anyway, we didn't come over here and talk about that. Just said, is a show Sunday, No, it's not. Yeah, lots of fun. But you know I'm cutting up on that.
Speaker 3: Listen, you got to be you.
Speaker 2: I won't say that I wanted one thing about the karma thing. I do believe in karma. I don't know if karma works necessarily the way people think it works. Like you just put negative out it, negative comes back to you. Because there's a lot of good people.
Speaker 3: That you know to know.
Speaker 17: But like I said, we just we're just out here. This is an industry where we're just trying to feed our family. You know, do good, give people entertainment, have a good time, and you know, not getting in there anything, you know, because that's what gets that's what gets you to stress.
Speaker 2: I do struggle in therapy with when the yeah, I've been going right on, but when to let go of things? Yes, meaning like yeah, I know somebody might be because I know they might have did me wrong. But how long do I hold on to No, I can't. You can't live rent free in my house or in my head.
Speaker 3: No, I can't do it. Yeah, I've been let it go.
Speaker 17: But sometimes when I get a chance to clap, you know, it's like when I go to gun your age. If I put your post off, I'm letting off people's post up when you I don't say that, I don't say who pictures up, but I do put pictures up.
Speaker 3: You know, bad guys, guys, I love eggs.
Speaker 12: Like to go off.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 7: He's a very serious person. He wants you to know.
Speaker 3: Listen to that I read him.
Speaker 7: I'm I'm like star struggling.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I like, I don't know you well.
Speaker 17: And then you know, nowadays you know people, oh he touched me inappropriately, so For me, when I meet women in the street and I'm taking pictures with them, I make sure you know it's a different time. Before you can hug somebody, say what you doing? You just got to be careful because they're gonna hit you with um me too.
Speaker 3: Oh he he rubbed my brad strap.
Speaker 12: No trouble, TV, Mind business got trouble.
Speaker 3: We're still kicking it with Tyson Beckford telling me.
Speaker 2: I think we need to bring it back to the beginning just a little bit, because if you if you don't know what we're talking about. Tyson is credited as being the first black male supermodel.
Speaker 7: Mama, your grandma.
Speaker 2: Everybody had their posters up on his wall and they knocked of at school. What did that title mean to you then? And how is it aged now?
Speaker 3: So for me, it was like I wanted to make sure that we looked good always.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 3: That's why I never really got in no trouble.
Speaker 17: I never got caught up with nothing because it was such a title bestowed on me, you know what I mean, working for Ralph Lauren. They were such nice people and you know, to this day, I'm still part of that family, and it's just important to always hold your head up and give young black kids somebody to look up to, because I remember growing up like I mean, I was looking up at people like Shaft Richard Rowntree. I had a chance to meet him and he was telling me his story how he started off as a model. Now he's an actor and you know. And I met Laurence Fishburne one day on the street and he was like, we're waiting for you. And not even a few years later, I was in Biker Boys with him, so you know. And then my first night on set, we were shooting nights, so we had a dinner break and I got to sit with him and talk and he was just like, yo, brother, we gotta you know, we had a scene together. He was like, yo, you gotta bring it, you know. And I was like, all right, well I'm here, you know, and he was like, yay, remember that day in New York.
Speaker 3: We talked about this.
Speaker 17: So it's like when you start to get those things and those gifts, and you know, you work towards all that stuff and you get these auditions, and you know it's important, man, because when I walk into you know, a fine hotel, you know, the staff looks at me and say hey, mister Bedford, are you like this morning? I was leaving the hotel and they were like, good morning, mister Bedford. I was like, good morning, you guys have a great day.
Speaker 3: You know. And that's respect. That's like, oh yeah, we don't like that guy. It's none of that. It's always love.
Speaker 17: So I try to want to be the best that I can be as a black man because there's so much pressure put on us, and you know, every time you turn on the news, one of us doing something that's not good.
Speaker 3: So every time I come on the TV, I want us to be something like, Man, I'm proud of that brother. That brother's good from where he came from and what he used to do and what he's doing now. It's a big difference.
Speaker 19: Man.
Speaker 3: So I thank God every day that I got this life, you know, And then you just gotta protect it. You gotta stay stay cool, stay away from the baby or but I do like baby, you.
Speaker 17: Know, but yeah, you gotta stay away from Yeah, you gotta stay away from all that stuff because yeah, there's that temptation. You could have been invited to them baby oil parties, but you said no, you know, you could have been on you know, I was invited to come to that thing that Epstein had in South in Africa.
Speaker 3: I didn't go. I was like, I'm good, I don't know him. What did he have in Africa?
Speaker 15: So no I.
Speaker 9: Went.
Speaker 3: But yeah, no, I mean there's like sometimes I sit back and I see some of the stuff on the news.
Speaker 12: I was like, I know that mode.
Speaker 3: Try to get me, you know.
Speaker 17: So it's like things that it's there, the opportunity for you to get in trouble, it's there.
Speaker 3: You just got to know.
Speaker 17: Like now I'm gonna go home. Like I have this friend who's a model as well. His name is Corey, and Corey always say hey, and he's from Tennessee. Sid ain nothing good after happened after two am, Toss and Bedford. I'm already in bed I'm in the house by six. You know, I don't they don't need to be outside. Ain't nothing going on. If it ain't work, I ain't going by. And I know you did use it on set, you know, to get that shine.
Speaker 14: I know you're an idiot.
Speaker 17: Yeah yeah, I mean, I still want to tell the story about how we got into it in the street, and a lot of people don't know that story.
Speaker 3: But one day. I'm gonna tell it. If you ever have a podcast, I'll sit down with you, will tell.
Speaker 14: You the podcast.
Speaker 12: But I don't got the time.
Speaker 3: Got It's a real it's a real street story.
Speaker 17: One day I was minding my business. I went to go get a tattoo on Fifth Avenue. I'm gonna make it real short, take a breath, no, ye, okay, So let me tell you a story. So I was standing in front of the tattoo Paul talking to a friend of mine, which I thought was my.
Speaker 3: Friend, and Groovy Lou pulled up with some girl.
Speaker 17: Because you know that back then, bad boy used to be around the corner from fifth and nineteenth or twentieth Street somewhere around there.
Speaker 3: So you know, I'm minding my business. He come up with this girl and say, yo, take a picture with my friend.
Speaker 17: And I say, yo, my man, I'm having a conversation. He was like what you mean and started getting tough for me. I said, Yo, Lou, don't talk to me like that.
Speaker 3: Come on, we boys, and.
Speaker 12: He was like, nah, I talked to you ever whatever.
Speaker 17: I was like, nah, bro, this ain't happening. So then he swung on me and I was like yes, and I went back like this, I said, I looked at my friend.
Speaker 3: Oh no, he didn't.
Speaker 17: So we got to fight, and I got to beat in the break off that man, and then a NYPD officer came by on a motorcycle and we stopped. And then by that time I had if you look, I gotta I got flights right here.
Speaker 3: So that's why I got that.
Speaker 17: I got six stitches in the top of my head because I ran him into the wall and then my head also hit the wall, so blud's coming down my face. I have on a wife beating a tank top for those who don't know, So I put it on there, you know, the bleeding, you know, stopped the bleeding, and the cop says, what's going on? He knew, damn well what was going on, but he looked like he was about to go turn in the bike and go home. So we both were like, yah, nothing. So he left and then I went to go after after Lou again. Lou ran around the corner. We know where he went. He went upstairs the bad boy and brought down Puff and some other goons, maybe about five six people. So my homeboys, which we're not friends anymore, he dipped on me so they start coming at me, started talking junk or whatever, and I'm backing up. I'm like, yo, my man, I don't want this, y'all, don't want this. So my land Cruiser was on I think it was on sixth Avenue or something. This was before nine to eleven. I had a pistol grip Mosburg in the back, which you know, trust me, I know, I know why I needed it. So I went to the back, opened the land Cruiser, cocked it. I said, look, I only got five in here. Puff, you gonna get it first. And big man, you're gonna get it first. The rest of y'all, I'm just gonna I'm gonna shower you with it. So that was, you know, the gist of the whole story. And then Puff went and called my manager and he was like, yo, ma, Yo, Ma, your boy.
Speaker 3: Wow. She said, Yo, he's Jamaican. Leave me alone. He will done you. So yeah, I mean I could have saved the world a whole lot of trouble and took him out back then. But then we were not so y'all. I mean, we're cool, our kids went to school. I'm not cool with him now, obviously.
Speaker 12: I mean, I ain't seen the man in.
Speaker 3: Years, but yeah, he knows, you know, don't mess with me.
Speaker 17: That's how we came friends with some of the body guys that worked with him at the time.
Speaker 3: And then actually one of them, we're getting ready produce something too.
Speaker 17: Yeah we did, we did, and then I don't know what ever happened to that that didn't something like, oh, we're going to give the money to the United Negro College for or something. So I didn't get the money. The lawsuits, yes, supposedly, but we didn't get no money. We didn't get paid for it. It was two year contract, you know. He gave me one year of the money and then didn't you know, he's you know again, Karma And this was after this is yeah, this is after we you know, we became cool again or whatever.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 3: I just never we just was never.
Speaker 17: We could never be cool because just I was too straight for him and he was just on whatever he was on, you know what I mean. So you know, Karmace, where it's at. We're here talking about this and they he where he at.
Speaker 18: I got one last question about it, though, because when the lawsuit was happening, you said that you you couldn't understand where it came from.
Speaker 3: I didn't understand where it came from.
Speaker 17: But over the years, I know where it came from, you know what I mean where we talked about that off the radio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll tell you the truth after the radio. You know, you either do it now or write a book.
Speaker 17: If you write a book, I'm writing the book, really book.
Speaker 3: The book is being done.
Speaker 17: It's just that because I have this, uh, this production deal for Pretty Boy, I can't you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but all that's gonna be in in Pretty Boy.
Speaker 17: There was another story, So I'm gonna put that that in there because that's a cold scene, you know, standing on sixth Avenue with a shotgun.
Speaker 3: That's wild.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 3: We're still kicking it with Tyson Beckford Charlama.
Speaker 2: Since we're talking about you bought you kind of bought some of this stuff up. You remember the room with Superhead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's another one. Like, I mean, come on, girl, you can't come. I never hung out with Tigger. I'm like, I don't even know that ninja like that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 17: I met him a couple of times at the hip Hop event and that's it. But so let me tell you how that rumor started. She called me one time talking about, oh, I need some money, I need a place to stay. So evidently we lived in Jersey together. I guess Tiger lived in Jersey too somewhere, and he lived I lived in Fort Lee at the time, so he lived around somewhere in that area. And they got into some fight. So I don't know how she remembered my phone number and called me, and I was like who this. I was like, uh nah, I ain't getting involved because I liked them mine my business, so I denied her. And then the next thing, you know, that came about and I was like, you petty, you petty? I mean, so again these people just hating and just mad. I don't know why people want to pick on me, but anytink over time, we've all learned like that kind of is powerful. The cost when you in this, whenever you when you ever you run out and oh, I'm gonna tell everybody visiting.
Speaker 3: But yeah, she was passed around. You know. No, I didn't mean that. I mean people like oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 17: And that's it's childish because he's like what can I say to him, get at him or get him mad. I'm the most masculine dude. Ever, I got gay friends. Yeah, but I have nothing, no problems with the gay community. And they always back me up and be like, no.
Speaker 3: He's not like that. He's a you know, he's he's he's just one who looks out for us. And I don't believe in people picking on them for no reason.
Speaker 17: And yeah, I will fight you if you if I see you messing with somebody because they're trans or they're gay, that's just that's not right, you know what I mean. We're all human beings, we're all people of this world. You know, we're all God's kids. But why are you picking on somebody because of their sexual preference? What do you care what somebody doing in their house?
Speaker 3: That's not your business. So I believe that, you know, people who throw that stigmatism on me or that name calling, it's just childish money. Because I know Kim k never never impact. Yeah, she learned her lesson too. You know, they went after her, they got her, they got her, straightened her ass out. Yeah, they just you know what it is. I've always supported them and everything that they do.
Speaker 17: They support me in fashion, I mean, some of the people I work with are gay, by and trans you know. So it's they're normal people to me. You know, when we're at work, we're at work. But if I see you doing something that's not right, I'm gonna say something. I'm not gonna sit back. And like you know, in Jamaica they look down upon that. Even in Jamaica, I'm like, yo, leave the man alone. Why are you bother them. He didn't come over here trying to hit on.
Speaker 3: You, So leave him alone. So you know, for me, I stand up for all rights.
Speaker 2: Did you ever feel like you had to be the goon because you were labeled the pretty boy because they were throwing the game?
Speaker 12: I just was a goon, man, I can't help it. I'm just a goon. I mean I was, like I have years old.
Speaker 17: I got caught up from FBI files with the with the our posse, and just it was a goon. I just was around goons, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And that necessarily didn't mean that I was going to do like they did all the time.
Speaker 17: I was a smart goon. I saw something else going on, Like I had this love for being a thespian. I wanted to be an actor from when I was six years old and just.
Speaker 3: Being in the street.
Speaker 17: Was just you know, messing with the goons, having fun. And then when when the red lights red and blue lights came, I was like, yeah, I gotta go.
Speaker 19: You know.
Speaker 12: It's just I never wanted to get call.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 17: I always knew when to leave, and I just knew, and I just knew, like I got I got better things going on than this.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna be no you know what I mean, I'm not gonna be no cell made. I was raised.
Speaker 12: That's the crazy thing.
Speaker 3: Because a friend of mine was like, yo, you should Mardel bro, And I was like, really.
Speaker 7: Was he a goon?
Speaker 3: Yeah? He was a good yeah, yeah yeah. And even the goons wanted me out of the street. They was like, yo, bro, you you got too much to be out here doing this. Man. And before my brother got killed, you know, rest in peace. He was.
Speaker 17: He was one who said, yo, put the gun down, man, and get out of this business. You know, go into that entertainment. Because he saw me in the Source magazine and he was like, Yo, that was that was nice and all the good and seeing it up in the Bronx and.
Speaker 3: It was like, yo, they would help me up in the street.
Speaker 17: You're coming to nah, I'm missed this one, you know. Yeah, I literally we used to we used to rob drug dealers. Yeah yeah, we used to rob drug dealers back in the day.
Speaker 12: They're gonna call the police on you.
Speaker 3: No, they're not. I just wanted to say, you know what, I'm gonna get in dieted into the breakfast.
Speaker 17: This is thirty plus years ago. Cops is retired now them, FEDS is gone. You know they all sitting at home.
Speaker 7: Was that their way of celebrating the source magazine, Let's go do a round.
Speaker 3: No, it was just it was always planning.
Speaker 12: Okay.
Speaker 3: We used to call them jokes back in the day. We're gonna go on the jokes, and we used to always have you always got this. You would just be like that, you smart man.
Speaker 12: Always keep a handkerchief.
Speaker 3: It's a black handerchif. By the way, NYPD gang task for us, it's a black handkerchief. Oh my god. The neutral means why didn't things really work out in Hollywood? Was it a role you turned down? Like what was No, it's just that, you know, Uh, they're the gatekeepers. Hollywood is gatekeepers. They want to let who in when they want to let it.
Speaker 17: I mean I did at least twenty something movies like from Biker Boys, Zoolander and all of that. But for me, I never get Yeah, I'm still looking for that script, man, I'm looking for that right script to really take that role, you know.
Speaker 3: And I remember the late Andre Herral used to always tell me you need to.
Speaker 17: Play some cycle sexy killer. Every time Andre would see me, he would hit me with that line. I'm like, Andre, you and Hollywood you tell them, let's write the script. But it's I feel like Hollywood is gatekeeper there.
Speaker 3: They'll let who are they wanted? You know what I mean? Because I don't. I don't.
Speaker 17: I don't hate on everybody that's out there now, but like I man, Me and Indrit used to go to suz Rende who back in the day, you know, and then that's when Cardy and them was dancing and who else somebody else was dancing too. But yeah, we like back in the day, by the way, yeah think.
Speaker 3: About it, there was what two thousand and ninety nine somewhere back then. Yeah, Cardy would have been like she was there then. But I'm just saying when we used to go to Sue's, that's that's a while back. Yeah, you know it's interesting you bought a bondre hero recipe. Yeah, because I'm listening to you talk.
Speaker 2: And when I'm listening to you talk, it reminds me of somebody that Andre used to tell me about.
Speaker 3: It was Christopher William. Oh yeah, Chris.
Speaker 17: Chris did a couple of plays together. And Chris is talented, is but Chris was a gool. Chris was Chris is aol.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. I don't know in perfectly, but I'm sinking. And I think it's because he was light skinned, had the curly hair.
Speaker 17: You know, I was a pretty boy. It's we're forced into that because people want to pick on us. So you got to defend yourself. Like my mom dropped me off at martial arts from when I was little. So I've been beating ass for a long time, you know what I mean. I've been in I can count my street fights. I've been in thirty eight street fights, no losses. And I'm not out there looking for fights. But then I went to Golden Gloves and then I did u uh crawmgra and I did all of that stuff. Man, And what it does for you, it just keeps you right. Like now, I trained with members of Seal Team six in Florida, and you know, I trained with Coast Guard and some Miami Dade PD and I'm now certified NRI instructor for her car being shotgun and pistols.
Speaker 3: So you know, I know my way around.
Speaker 17: Because it's something that you might use in Hollywood. I mean, look at Keanu Reeves. You know he was you know, he was like doing the Surfer movies and stuff and then boom, let's at now he's John Wick one, the scariest man on the planet, and he'd be riding the train. So yeah, I like to do normal things, but you also got to be able to ProCheck yourself at all times.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. Hey, King's Court is cool. We need the Tyson Bactory Sunday someday.
Speaker 17: That's what I'm trying to tell Andy Cohen, Andy Cohen, I'm telling you on the Bone Show.
Speaker 7: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: Check it out man, nine pm on Sundays, King's Court, Tyson. It was a pleasure, brother, Yes, brother, always. It's the Breakfast Club, everybody.
Speaker 4: It's DJ n V, Jesse larrys Charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the latest with Lauren Lauren be coming a straight. Things she gets them from.
Speaker 3: Somebody that knows. Somebody gets into detail.
Speaker 7: I'm know how guard that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 3: She'd be having the latest on you, Lauren la Rosa.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details. Sometimes you have a little bit every time.
Speaker 3: The leader on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 18: So over the weekend, the w NBA All Star Game went down and the players warmed up in T shirts that read pay us what you owe us. They sit in solidarity because right now their union is actually going through negotiations trying to figure out just better situations for them when it comes to pay, when it comes to better benefits and better revenue sharing. Now, during the game, you also saw fans in the audience with signs that said pay the players. There were also at some points like chants of people chanting paid the players, pay them now, different things of that nature as well. So that went down over the weekend, and of course it went viral because you had notable All Stars, you know, reping the statement, people including Caitlyn Clark, Andrew Rees, Aleah Boston, Sabrinaaski agent will send I'm definitely says to bringas lastname wrong, said Ayahuaska.
Speaker 14: Something that was a close I could get to your close as I could get to it. But yes, so it was. It started a conversation.
Speaker 18: You know, they've always been pushing to have this conversation, but actively right now, those contract negotiations are going down and this is happening in the midst of the WNBA announcing that they're going to be expanding. They're going to actually be adding three more teams over the next five years because according you know, to everything we've been seeing, the WNBA is at all time high as far.
Speaker 14: As like you know, people watching it in the interest there.
Speaker 2: Right, So they want money, yeah, but people think they want as much money as the men, but that's not the case. They just want a fair percentage of the league's shared revenue because in the NBA, the revenue is split evenly between players and owners, everything from TV deals, tickets, merchandise sales, and I think players received between like forty nine and fifty percent of all basketball related income, but in the WNBA it's only like nine point.
Speaker 3: Three percent of league revenue. They should get their fair share.
Speaker 18: Absolutely positively, I agree, and during this time, not even on purpose, but at the same time, there was an interview that went live with Britney Grinder. She sat down with Kim Newton, Great interview, and in that interview, she painted a vivid picture of why WNBA players have to go across season, how they're treated differently versus being here in the WNBA. Let's take a listen to Britney Grinder on playing overseas.
Speaker 22: Overseas, they're willing to pour into us. You know, our salaries are definitely higher.
Speaker 3: I made.
Speaker 22: I mean I had a million dollar contract in Russia my first year in China.
Speaker 3: I think I was like around five or six.
Speaker 22: Was definitely not making that in the w If I was only playing w I was I had to find something else to do, find another job, go coach. The lifestyle that we were living, being able to support my family, have the things I need for my body. That takes bread. It takes a lot, like to pour into yourself to give a good product. So for us to go overseas, we got these teams that's pouring all this into us.
Speaker 3: Private planes. My team had multiple planes we flew on.
Speaker 22: We had an old military plane that they had turned into like I mean, it was lavish on the inside, steaks, wine, drinks after the game like they treated us like we were in the NBA. We stayed in the best hotels, food. It's just a different, different level over there.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 18: Brittany Grinder also during this interview keeping it in the w NBA conversation or overseas, she talked about her time being locked up when she was in Russia and just everything that she experienced, how insane it was.
Speaker 14: Let's take a listen to that.
Speaker 3: I'm in this room.
Speaker 22: I don't have anything, like I have two three shirts, I have my jacket, I got my sweats, I got my nikes.
Speaker 3: So you're still in with you? Oh yeah, you in regular clothes.
Speaker 22: I mean I didn't get a prison uniform until I actually made it to prison at the end.
Speaker 6: Of my trial.
Speaker 3: You haven't showered. Oh, no shower, no.
Speaker 22: Toilet paper, none of no toothbrush, toilet in the room as a whole. It's feces yurn over everything. I have to take a shirt. I found a little rough piece, a little sharp piece of metal so I could like cut it. So I had the piece that like I used to like wipe my body with the sink water. And then I had a piece that I used to like clean myself, and that's just what I had for like the first few days.
Speaker 3: It was the nastiest I've ever felt.
Speaker 14: And then in my life, I didn't imagine that's crazy, Yes, I.
Speaker 3: Said, but I know they just didn't have her prison suit size on hand. Come on, you know, come on, she big.
Speaker 7: And the Russians not.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 14: When she sat down in the here she.
Speaker 7: Got locked up and like you know Asia somewhere, you know Si.
Speaker 3: The biggest, like big Russian.
Speaker 18: When she sat down, the first thing came to and said it was like, dang, what size. Shoot you wrote that she's had like a fourteen or something like that. I'm like, whoa, that is a big person. Huge, But yes, so yeah, there was a lot of conversation this this weekend about WNBA and fairness and all the things. I hope that the agreement actually works or gets them to where they need to because they always have this conversation and.
Speaker 3: Hopeful they get it.
Speaker 2: They should definitely get a fair percentage of the league's shared revenue. I mean, when you look at the guys making forty nine to fifty percent of all basketball related income, yet nine percent is crazy. But I wonder if the NBA feels like we have to recoup what we put into the league first before we start doing I wish taking that too. The WNBA is not a profitable league yet, right, so it definitely operates.
Speaker 3: That a loss.
Speaker 4: So maybe when they start making their money back, then they can negotiate a little closer to what the men are.
Speaker 2: As far as fortune. They got a huge TV deal coming. It's like an over two million dollar TV Yeah, but I don't know how much they spent them. They you know, but if they're.
Speaker 3: Making last ly, they lost like between forty fifty million dollars.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I was looking at a New York Post article that talked about the forty million. But I was about to say, but don't you got to keep your players energized to want to perform and want to do all the things for you to then want they keep.
Speaker 2: Investing in the league. It's not like they don't invest in the league. I mean, they got chartered flights now, they didn't have that before. It's not like they're not, you know, constantly investing in the league. Yeah, they know it'll be profitable one day, but you know, they don't know what that day will be.
Speaker 7: Jeez.
Speaker 14: So you got Yeah, that's it for this hour.
Speaker 3: All right, Well that's the latest with Laurence Charlamagne Wore giving that donkey QO man.
Speaker 2: For after the hour, there is a thirty eight year old New York City man named Timothy Taylor. I don't even want him to come to the front of the congregation. Okay, he needs to stay where the hell he at. But we'll tell you the story.
Speaker 3: When we come back.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll get to that next. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your morning's will never be the same.
Speaker 7: Let's donna be a dunkin because right now you want some real.
Speaker 3: It's time for Donkey of the Day. So if we ever feel I need to be a donky man, he'll be with the heat. Did please?
Speaker 2: Does I had become Donkey of the day the Breakfast Club, bitch, Yes, donkey Today for Monday, July twenty first goes to a thirty eight year old New York City man named Timothy Taylor. I hate to start Monday off like this, but don't gy to day is about giving people the credit they deserve for being stupid. And you will not hear a more stupid story than this one Today stupid is actually an understatement. This is more like insane, unhinged, demented, disturbed, deranged, unbalanced.
Speaker 3: This nigga Timothy crazy?
Speaker 15: Yo?
Speaker 2: Okay, Timothy rightfully so is going to spend the rest of his life in prison?
Speaker 3: Well what did he do? Let's go to NBC thirteen for the report. Please good night.
Speaker 23: A guilty plea and a murder case in Schenectady County, Timothy Taylor led guilty to second degree murder and a deadly stabbing of his ex wife to Sean Folks Taylor. It happened inside her home two years ago, in the house at the time of the murder, with the victim's three children, if you can believe two of whom Taylor is the father of. The district attorney tells us Taylor and Folks Taylor were married for more than ten years, with various police calls for domestic violence.
Speaker 3: Taylor's also facing charges down in Brooklyn.
Speaker 23: He's accused of killing his current wife just days before the murder of Folks Taylor. DA says Taylor told detectives after he'd killed his current wife that he felt bad and he knew he had to come to Schenectady to kill his former wife because, unlike his first victim, he said she deserved it.
Speaker 3: Ye ya ya, y'all didn't hear what the hell just happened.
Speaker 2: Timothy Taylor killed his ex wife less than two weeks after allegedly killing his current wife, and he told police that, unlike his first victim, his ex wife deserved it. I repeat, Timothy Taylor killed his ex wife less than two weeks after allegedly killing his current wife, and he told police that, unlike his first victim, his ex wife deserved it.
Speaker 3: Let me make sure I'm clear.
Speaker 2: Timothy Taylor killed his ex wife less than two weeks after allegedly killing his current wife, and he told police that, unlike his first victim, his ex wife deserved it. I hate to inform you, Timothy, I don't know anything about any of these women that you killed, but I am almost positive and without a shadow of a doubt, that the problem and both those relationships was you. Okay, Nobody can convince me otherwise. Whatever those women said you did when they were alive, you did it, simple as that. I just don't understand why people can't just walk away, get divorce. Why can't people just separate you don't want to be with a person no more. Fine, that doesn't mean you should underlive them. Hell, even if you don't love them anymore, love yourself enough to not want to throw your life away. Okay, y'all got kids, all right now they deceased, But you're gonna spend the rest of your life behind balls and them kids.
Speaker 3: Ain't got nobody. Okay.
Speaker 2: If you don't like somebody anymore and don't want to be with them, or they don't want to be with you, don't throw your life away by killing them. Okay, you're gonna spend the rest of your life in prison and probably your after life in hell when the reality.
Speaker 3: Is all you had to do was walk away.
Speaker 2: Timothy Taylor killed his ex wife less than two weeks after allegedly killing his current wife, and he told police that unlike his first victim, his ex wife deserved it. Sometimes, donkey, today just isn't enough. Please let me me, Ma give Timothy Taylor the biggest sea hall.
Speaker 7: He haw, he ha, You stupid mother? Are you dumb?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 7: That is right?
Speaker 3: Said horrible. It's ridiculous, makes no sense. Why does your brain work like that? All right? I killed my current wife so let me go kill my ex wife because she's the one that actually deserves to be dead. Makes no sense. All right, Well that was donkey today. Thank you for that Donkey to day.
Speaker 4: Now, when we come back, let's open up the phone lines. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Now, this conversation comes from David Beckham. If you didn't see David Beckham was online, it was trending yesterday. He was trying to cut his own hair and he missed and cut out a ball spot, a big patch.
Speaker 7: That's exactly what I said.
Speaker 3: That's what people were saying.
Speaker 4: But then when he asked people out here, when he asked his wife, have a look, we got audio.
Speaker 3: Let's let's listen.
Speaker 19: From my head what you've done.
Speaker 3: It's fun.
Speaker 7: Let me see.
Speaker 19: Can me say the clipper head fell off.
Speaker 11: It does not look good. I'm gonna always be honest with you.
Speaker 19: It looks terrible.
Speaker 4: So we're asking eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Is your significant other brutally honest like that?
Speaker 3: And do you mind it?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, she's supposed to be and he's supposed to be. Then you shouldn't mind it, because you know that's your best friend. You know, that's the person that's supposed to keep it one hundred with you. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was telling just behind the scenes. The other day, I was my wife was I was driving somewhere. It was me, my wife and Madison and I hopped out the car and it was like, let me talk to you for a second.
Speaker 3: I'm like what.
Speaker 4: She was like, come come in, let me talk to you for a second. I'm thinking of something happening because she need't tell Madison. She was like, you said you're gay, and it's starting to show.
Speaker 3: She said that before. But no, she said. She was like, your brother is hot.
Speaker 7: I'm like what.
Speaker 3: She was like, no, your brother is hot. She was like, no, you got to go brush your teeth right now. I was like, all right. She's like no, no, no, not all right right now?
Speaker 7: Turn around?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, damn you could have said that for the Matterson. That's a Madison mind me to my breath side. But as I put in my h listery ship, yo.
Speaker 7: Got damn.
Speaker 15: It there right.
Speaker 3: The Lister strips with you today all the time. Just because of that, you might need a rooking though. Now I had just had a burger. Okay.
Speaker 7: Ohso what's oniony?
Speaker 3: It was I don't know what it was, but she was like it was hot.
Speaker 2: I can't even believe we're having this conversation that is exactly what your significant other's supposed to do.
Speaker 9: Because rather rather your wife than somebody else, and then they talking about you like he's thinking like Rocky dirty down right.
Speaker 4: So eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one, it's your significant other that brutally honest with you, and do you mind it?
Speaker 3: Let's discuss. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. It's topics.
Speaker 17: Eight hundred five five one five one to join into the discussion with the breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Morning everybody.
Speaker 4: It's DJ Envy, just hilarious, Charlamagne the guy we are the Breakfast Club. If he's just joining us, we're talking about your significant other being brutally honest. Now, this conversation comes from David Beckham who was cutting his head and missed the spot and cut a ball spot and his wife told him, well, this is what she said.
Speaker 19: Let's listen, the thing of the clippers fell off my head. What you've done, it's not fine.
Speaker 7: Let me see.
Speaker 19: Let me say the clipper head fell off it.
Speaker 11: Does not look good. I'm gonna always be honest with you. It looks terrible.
Speaker 4: So we're asking eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one. I'll tell you about my wife.
Speaker 3: The other day.
Speaker 4: She pulled me to the side and was like, yo, let me talk to you for a second. She's like, yeah, your breakfast, hot, brush your tea.
Speaker 3: Right now, period, period.
Speaker 7: And I did, and she should have, yeah, should.
Speaker 3: She was honest, brutally honest.
Speaker 2: She could say, baby, you know maybe your Yeah, that's good. She's like, you can't talk to nobody like that crazy, go brush your teeth. But I did, and now I see I keep my little listen.
Speaker 7: I know man, you are that you are a traumatist.
Speaker 3: I am traumatized. What about you? Yes?
Speaker 7: And my husband is definitely brutally honest.
Speaker 9: He's also, like a lot of people think because Chris is quiet, he's just like you know, just no, he's very mouth mannered and all that, and he is, but he is very honest, like we ready fight sometimes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because he's brutally honest for sure, hurting your feelings sometimes and and I tell.
Speaker 9: Him that and he's like, oh, none of but who else would you rather hear it from you know what I mean about certain things, and I'm honest women as well. But the thing is, I think it's the brutally honest thing, like because it depends on what it is, Like I know how to tell people something without hurting their feelings.
Speaker 7: Is I know, I'm just so sorry.
Speaker 3: So that's not really on.
Speaker 7: Brand for me. It's not what you've seen in the past. But like, I know how to tell people things without hurting their feelings.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 7: I knew that was gonna be said.
Speaker 3: But I really do, yo, I really do now.
Speaker 4: Charlamagne is brutally honest person, too honest in my opinion. In my opinion, why you've been telling people's things that you don't need to tell them the truth?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the way you tell people the truth.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna sit in disagree with job because my mom has been telling me that my whole life. My mom said she and her daddy don't how to talk to people. That's the truth, all right.
Speaker 3: But yes, my wife is the same way with me. We've been together twenty seven years.
Speaker 2: Like she is probably the only person that can hurt my feelings because I know she telling me she probably the only person that can hurt my feeling.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, she is the only person I heard that fielm. I've never even thought that could happen. My kids can too, Like the one time a couple of years ago, my kids asked me was the bra for me? Because my Yeah? Anyway, hell trying to suck one a little new boy. Three?
Speaker 12: What's up?
Speaker 3: Brother? Heyo? Three? What's happening to talk.
Speaker 15: To us and telling man what's going on?
Speaker 6: Charlotte?
Speaker 15: Man, how you out a fella's doing this morning?
Speaker 3: How y'all doing till morning?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 15: Talk to and listen, check this out. I've been with my wife like eight twenty eight years, bro, and guess what we can't through but be rue to be honest, I I got something in the corner of my eye, on the corner of my mouth here and letting me know, Bob, like the way her wigs spit.
Speaker 3: When she got it all telling them that's right.
Speaker 15: If Janny's twisted to the shot, I'm and let her know. So that's what that's your That's my best friend. I love her to death, And yo, got it? You gotta be like that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, give me give you you been.
Speaker 15: Sarla man, I'm talking to your restaurant. Next month, I'm gonna be in the little country. I'm going to your restaurant.
Speaker 3: You going to the one in walter Borough.
Speaker 15: Yes, sir, Yes, sir.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna go live, all right.
Speaker 2: Pull they do that man, twelve twenty two Bells Highway, walter Boro, South Carolina.
Speaker 3: Pull up the crystal man, thank you, brother, Hey yo, and.
Speaker 15: Check this out. I'm and go live and I'm gonna tag you on my it T Kirk for on ward thirteen.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that, brother, Thank you. He's dead.
Speaker 7: If we expect the wrong way.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 19: Uh?
Speaker 12: This is literal.
Speaker 6: We often call me mo.
Speaker 7: Okay, what's that? Mitchell to his brother.
Speaker 6: All Right, so we kind of have I kind of have a rule. It's gotta be true, kind and necessary. So with my girl, you're newly west you just got married July fifth.
Speaker 7: Congratulations, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 6: But yeah, so pretty much two out of three ain't bad. That's what it's got to be. If it's not kind, if needs to be true and necessary, not necessarily true, it's gotta be getting kid and necessary.
Speaker 7: So okay, I like the rule.
Speaker 9: I understand thank you, brother, because you're aware that you can still hurt her feelings, like I.
Speaker 6: Don't want to hurt her feelings. We're newly wet. I am honest. She'll hear this and she'll say, be honest, but but I am honest with her. But at the same time, Charlemagne always says honesty without compassionate brutality stuff right, brutal.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm glad you about you said, brother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Charlamagne man ain't look he's playing people up, but he's got some portable Yeah, thank you, brother, thank you.
Speaker 6: Can I shout out my ig one time for the one time?
Speaker 15: Bro? All right, I'm a black anime artist.
Speaker 6: Check me out moves art eight one two m O E s A R eight one two love y'all.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. We're talking? Is you and your significant other brutally honest with each other?
Speaker 2: I mean, if your breakfast hat, if you stink, if you got something in your eye, or you just look horrible.
Speaker 3: Honestly, if that person isn't doing that for you, they don't love you.
Speaker 19: Right.
Speaker 2: You don't love somebody if you're not telling them the truth at all times. Now, there is certain things. I'd be like, yo, man, you need to tell her because I feel like women should say certain things the women.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Yeah, But look, this is the problem with Charlamagne, right. We don't be feeling that way.
Speaker 9: Just because you feel a certain way about what somebody you honest like, you ain't tell her her.
Speaker 7: Head looks crazy because I don't think it looks crazy.
Speaker 3: What about smells? That ain't no feeling? I say, that's something that we all know. I can't no man be telling no woman that they go about somebody. You know, you know your edges are lifting, you know you're waiting right, you know he don't smells? Women got to tell other women about smells.
Speaker 4: All right, if you're just joining us, we're talking about this conversation comes to David Beckham. He was cutting his hair and he cut himself a ball spot and his wife was brutally honest.
Speaker 3: She actually said, this.
Speaker 19: The clippers off my head. What you've done.
Speaker 3: It's fun.
Speaker 19: Let me say, let me say the clipper it.
Speaker 11: Does not look good. I'm gonna always be honest with you. It looks terrible.
Speaker 4: So where sking eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. Are you and your partner, your significant other? Bootlely honest to each other?
Speaker 7: Hello? Who's this?
Speaker 9: Good morning?
Speaker 16: This is Seo.
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning, talk to us.
Speaker 16: So this morning, my man was brutally honest. He looked at my son and told them, your mom thinks she's seventeen again with that dress on with the top. I said, more like eighteen, but okay, and I'm wearing it today, still wearing it.
Speaker 3: Well, you're trying to say, he said. He said it looked good? Was it hanging right? It was trying to tell you that you need to do.
Speaker 16: I think I'm a little girl again.
Speaker 6: I'm twenty five.
Speaker 16: He's basically trying to be funny because I have on my sweety bird with a Ralph Lauren dress.
Speaker 6: I'm a vergo.
Speaker 16: We put on whatever, but we make it cute. But he'd be talking about me every day. He told me to my son, your mama thinks she's cute today. She thinks this looks to day.
Speaker 9: He don't care, becuzy, because when you tell them, you know, because when you tell you, you don't care. So we got to tell the babies, yeah, in front of me, out loud, all right.
Speaker 2: Thank you mama, I can't judge any of this, so I see what you look like, because you might look ridiculous, stupid.
Speaker 7: Who's this.
Speaker 13: You know?
Speaker 4: And we're talking about you and your significant other being brutally honest to each other.
Speaker 6: Are y'all well right this second single? But my aunt, let me tell you, like, I had a hard time telling him a curtain thing and too, because you know these guys that are like circumcised and these guys that are not.
Speaker 3: Okay, man, that was the problem for me.
Speaker 6: I had the job because he wasn't. Because it's like it's it's the same smell thin myother news. I'm trying to time from that, so it's like I couldn't tell him, so I just be like, you know what, we're not working now. But I never told him why I didn't get on something else because I just got to get a roll with that.
Speaker 9: So you don't like the fact that he wasn't circumcised, but you ain't want to come claan and tell him that.
Speaker 7: So you just left that.
Speaker 6: And because they it's.
Speaker 7: It does have a smile, yes.
Speaker 9: Then they gotta pull that skin bag every time and get up in there. Man, It's like it be every ding no girl, you.
Speaker 6: Know what it is before that things back and put it to your face.
Speaker 3: No thing is.
Speaker 2: I agree with your method. And the only reason I agree with your method is because you're not. You chose not to be with him no more. If you was choosing to still be with him, you would have to tell him the truth.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that's something that I feel like, honestly, like it doesn't matter what you do.
Speaker 16: Let's go first off the shower.
Speaker 6: That thing's gonna have a smurt.
Speaker 3: Can that boy skin the gods from god? Oh my god, they're not laughing at you, bro, they're laughing at for skin, But talk to us. I know, I hear it.
Speaker 15: No, man, My family's definitely, especially my wife.
Speaker 6: She's a comedian in her own right.
Speaker 3: I think you know.
Speaker 5: I messed up my beard once and I had to shave off all my beard, like I got the whole bolt te man.
Speaker 6: I was baby scro space, I.
Speaker 5: Was uh Penis chip face, I was all type of faces, like a week. And it's not even only her, Paul, It's not even only her, but the whole family, the kids named by joint and it's like a whole lunch room session.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. That is a beautiful family. You got, brother. I love that it's fun.
Speaker 5: It's absolutely I mean, I got my shad joke too.
Speaker 15: You know a handful of agents jokes.
Speaker 3: From my wife.
Speaker 5: She probably listening to shout out baby, I love y'all.
Speaker 15: Uh, she's not agent.
Speaker 5: She just got the cherry clam box.
Speaker 7: Look, you know cherry clanbox.
Speaker 5: If y'all know about the candy from back in the day, the Cherry Clan box, the red you know, I can't. I can't say it because you know, last week it was a discriminate tory.
Speaker 3: Uh turn got you got?
Speaker 2: You got what you're saying? Yes, yes, yes, sir, listen. I love I love the fact that y'all are able to delive on honesty with laughter. Man, like the dude said earlier. You know, I always say honesty without compassion it is cruelty. And you know, showing laughter is compassion like making it a joke.
Speaker 3: You know, we love, we love each other.
Speaker 12: We don't get mad or whatever.
Speaker 21: You know what I mean.
Speaker 15: We all joke on each other and then we go laughing.
Speaker 16: And we do it again the next day.
Speaker 3: I love it, Thank you, brother.
Speaker 9: So what's the more of the story, Guys, you know what the craziest thing is right now when it comes to I understand uh David Beckham's wife, right because he he did, you know, cut a big patch like I'm talking about.
Speaker 7: It was like half his hand of covered. So I understand that.
Speaker 9: But she ain't really go in and maybe it's their accents because she was just like, it looks terrible like that. That don't sound bad to me, but if they were black, it would have been crazy, like why would you do that?
Speaker 3: You look crazy?
Speaker 7: You down bad, like you look horrible right now.
Speaker 9: Chris shaved off all his hair, all his uh his facial hair before, and I was like, no, you're never beating the Britney Grinder allegations, like you cannot do that.
Speaker 7: Don't ever do that, wingo. I ain't going away with him for like.
Speaker 3: Two three weeks. Did he do that after he saw you flirting with Britney Grinder on Instagram?
Speaker 7: No, he did it before, so he didn't even know. But I was not flirting with her on social media.
Speaker 3: You said that you like Brittany before. That's probably that's probably what made him do it. That's not that was before though he did that.
Speaker 7: But I was brutally honest, but I made it funny though. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: So to your point, like you gotta make it funny. You just can't be out here hurting your significant others feelings, like if you don't have to be that brutal. Sometimes it has to be brutal, but sometimes you can tell him by way of a joke, make it.
Speaker 7: Funny, but you you serious about it?
Speaker 3: Be her regardless though you know right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: But the laughter can soften the blood.
Speaker 3: You know, you look ridiculous. There you go.
Speaker 2: When we come back, we got the Latest with Lauren Clarissa Shills, Leila Ali. You want to see that fight could happen, She'll talk about it. It's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Wanting everybody's stej NV just hilarious. Charlamagne to God, we are the breakfast Club. Let's get to the latest with Lauren.
Speaker 3: Lauren be coming a straight fast. She gets some somebody that knows somebody detail.
Speaker 7: I'm the homegirl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 3: She'd be having the latest on you. That's there, the laws, the Latest with Lauren La Rosa.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you have facts, sometimes you have details. Sometimes you have a little bit of everything.
Speaker 3: It's the lads on the breakfast Clus.
Speaker 18: So Clarissa Shields and Laila II Lei may finally be getting in the ring because Clarisias shield says that she has fifteen million dollars for the fight.
Speaker 14: Let's take a listen, Layla, I'm here with my team.
Speaker 7: I got great news for you. We got the fifteen million.
Speaker 8: Let's make a fight between me and you, the best versus the best, the greats versus the greats, the groat versus Muhammed Ali's daughter, Laila Ali.
Speaker 7: Let's make it happen. Mark, what else do we got?
Speaker 24: Look, we have two most prominent venues in this country, Cowboys Stadium, t Mobile Arena ready to go. They're extremely interested. We just have to finalize deals and dates with them. Most importantly, though, Ruben Branson Win Records. Thank you so much for supporting us, because that's what allows us to make this offer.
Speaker 7: Thank you very much. Mark. That record's assignment was to bring for fifteen million dollars.
Speaker 11: We have the fifteen million dollars for Laila.
Speaker 3: Let's make this fight happen.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 8: So you saying we got the fifteen million, We got the venue, and we got the dates. Now all we need is Laila Ali. Is he gonna make this fight happen? Or what you asked for the fifteen million and we delivered.
Speaker 18: Now, this back and forth has been going on for some time, but it actually started back in twenty nineteen. Leila Ali was here on the Breakfast Club and you guys talk to her about coming out of retirement.
Speaker 14: Let's take a listen.
Speaker 3: Will you never get back in the ring just just for fun giggles?
Speaker 15: Money?
Speaker 19: Right?
Speaker 15: Layla?
Speaker 3: Really you're still training? You still training?
Speaker 25: I stayed training, you got, yeah, I got, I got a little baby six pack right now. Okay, but you know, I don't think there's anyone there for me right now that would actually give me a good challenge.
Speaker 2: Clarissa didn't take too kindly to that comment. That last comment, by the way, not at.
Speaker 14: All, not at all the quote. She was here on the Breakfast Club and she responded, let's take a listen to Clarissa.
Speaker 8: Till that day, I've never disrespected Laila Ali when it comes to her boxing. Even though I call myself the greatest woman of all time, I've never said like, oh, Laila Ali can't box. I've always giving her that respect, like she paved the way if you come out of retirement, I smoke you. And it was more of like to let you know, like, don't disrespect me, and I want to disrespect you. And that's where I went with it. But do I want to fight a forty one or forty year old Laila Ali?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 8: I want to actually her embrace me. I embrace her, and we build women's boxing to the place where it's supposed to be at.
Speaker 7: So basically, so okay, because maybe I'm just like a little dense with this.
Speaker 9: But Leila Ali was she said, didn't really warrant you want energy, right, she was just saying, I don't really see nobody.
Speaker 3: Over like that's right now, you don't see me.
Speaker 7: But what if she didn't see her?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, It's impossible at that time, it was impossible to not see CLARISI.
Speaker 18: Okay, okay, well if you're a boxer, because you know what I mean, you know who's the greatest in the arena at the time. Right, So Clarissa did take that as shade and she responded to it. But I lead and responded to that to your point, Jess. She sat down with ockenbar Rock and responded to Clarisa Leska, listen.
Speaker 15: Made the last one.
Speaker 1: Are Clarissa, those rumors that you're gonna come back and fight on everybody's talking about it.
Speaker 25: The rumor that I heard was that I said that unless somebody have fifteen to twenty million, don't even call me about this. Unless somebody calls me and says they have it, We're not even going to have a conversation. I'm not trying to come back and fight, but if someone offered that kind of money, I.
Speaker 7: Would actually have to think about it tonight.
Speaker 3: Yes you do, I think beautiful.
Speaker 18: That Yeah, that was the more recent one of Laila I Lei being asked again about the fight. But there is Ackenbarrock her sit down with them from years ago. Let's say listen to that.
Speaker 25: She's probably talking about what the breakfast club. One thing Clarissa needs to understand, it's not always about her. They asked me about coming out of retirement. First of all, I already know what's available, and I'm a businesswoman, So who is worth or inspires me enough to want to come out of retirement at now forty two. Do you have five million dollars? Do you have ten million dollars for me? Because guess what's gonna take at least that to come get me. You know what I'd have to do to prepare to come back for a fight. I don't care who it is, because I'm gonna win regardless. I'm gonna knock you out.
Speaker 7: So for me, it really comes down to me being in shape.
Speaker 18: Yeah, that was some years ago. So now Clarissa has fifteen million, She's like, get in shape, do what you gotta do. There's an obvious big time difference of years between the two women, you know.
Speaker 14: But Claria still want to see what's up.
Speaker 3: I don't see anything wrong with it.
Speaker 2: Laila Ali is forty six, forty seven, she's forty seven. Well Manupacer fought at forty six this past weekend. He fought against Mario Burials. Mario's thirty right, okay, and they fought to a draw. You know, So I was just doing some some research meaning Google, but I taxing fought against Jake Paul just but they're saying that Leila Ali's biggest purse was two hundred and fifty thousand dollars, was the most she made fighting, and that was facing Christy Martin in two thousand and five.
Speaker 7: Sound and fifty no, two.
Speaker 3: Hundred and fifty thousand thousand. If she got fifteen million, you would see she would take.
Speaker 7: It most definitely.
Speaker 3: Damn Yeah, lives in fighting shape. Probably not.
Speaker 14: She said it would take that. She gotta get back in shape and it's not back million. Figure it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, after seeing pack this weekend, I don't know. I'm not against it at all, in no way shape before who y'all got money.
Speaker 7: On versus shields. I'm gonna just be honest with you. I mean, I would. She's in our problem, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: No, you ain't see a fight about you.
Speaker 7: I haven't.
Speaker 9: But I'm like, if I'm comparing like not even experience, but these young like young to like older.
Speaker 7: And mind you, forty seven is not old. But when you're a boxer who hasn't fought in a long time, I would.
Speaker 2: Say I would put I would, I would, I would say the safe bet at Clarissa.
Speaker 3: I would put money out. But I thought, man, he was gonna be washed up this weekend too, and he wasn't.
Speaker 14: He was sticking him over.
Speaker 7: He hasn't never stopped boxing.
Speaker 3: Has he had a breakthrough in four years? Years?
Speaker 7: Okay, but no, Leaylie, when was that last fight longer? Right, longer than four five years?
Speaker 3: Retired in two thousand and seven.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's almost twenty years later, you know what I mean. So she got a lot of training too, dude, she.
Speaker 3: Gonna do that.
Speaker 4: But okay, all right, well that is the latest with Laura. Now let's get to the People's Choice Mixed eight hundred and five eight.
Speaker 2: Five one five one. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 4: Is dj V just Hilario and Charlamagne the God we are the Breakfast Well and again, I want to say thank you so much to everybody that pulled up to me at Hampton, Virginia. My Drive Your Dreams car show came to the seven five to seven. We had close to fifteen thousand people there. It was just amazing, no incidents, just nothing but love. So I appreciate you so much. To all of vendors, the security, the staff, my staff. Salute to Mercedes Zadasha. I mean, it was just so dope South to push your tee for stopping through and congratulations to Push Your Tea in the clips. Their first This this last album did one hundred and eighteen thousand units in his first week. And they are totally independent, so it's not like they a label. They did all that on their own. So congratulations to the Clips Pushing Malice, the whole team Free for relling on them. Stephen Victor like, y'all really did y'all damn thing and the album is dope, So congratulation.
Speaker 2: They gave us an amazing body of work and they went out there and they did the work like Push Your Tea and Malice were everywhere. I have not seen a rollout like this in a long, long, long long time where somebody goes to every single platform.
Speaker 7: Including tiny desks. They did tiny they did.
Speaker 4: When he hit me and was like, I'm coming to the cart, I'm like what he was like, No, nah, I'm coming. He was like, I'm coming from La I'm coming to the CARTU was in my town, my city.
Speaker 3: I'm pulling up.
Speaker 4: He pulled up and he signed, he signed autographs, He took pictures with everybody. He was as nice as he had his sons. He had a son there that they put his son in a different cars his son was watching the Bikes SLEWT the Mons energy in Lincoln Tech like it was really dope. And if you didn't get it to this show and you're looking for something affordable to do for the summer, to bring.
Speaker 3: The family, bring your kids, your parents.
Speaker 4: We're gonna do it again August sixteenth in New Jersey, So get your tickets and we're gonna run it back. Man, we gonna have a great time. I can't wait to see you guys. And I got some definit it's gonna be a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: So I was wondering too, even with the clips right, like what they have had that same energy with Depth Jam. And what I mean is, I know, put your team and Malice gonna.
Speaker 2: Always put in the work, But when you are on a major label and you're relying on a major label to do so much what they have gone out.
Speaker 3: There and you know, really really really really put their nose to the grind the way they did with this project because it was independent, you know what I mean. Yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 4: Like you said, I don't think so, And no disrespect to any record label, but I feel like every record label does the same thing over and over and over again. But I think Clips felt like they had a lot to prove. They were independent and they did everything.
Speaker 2: They were every podct cast, they did, every radio interview, they did every show.
Speaker 4: That's that's how that's what the roller was supposed to look like. If an artists wants to work, absolutely it's.
Speaker 2: Kind of crazy because if I'm on death Jam, the next artist that I put out, I got to make sure that they get them kind of looks because if not, it's like if I'm the company, I'm like, why why do you work here?
Speaker 4: Remember, the artists are gonna have to work too, because a lot of times these artists don't want to work like that, like they had to put in work and do every and if you wake up at six in the morning and day like, they had to put in that work too. So artists are gonna have to put in the work. Yeah, Salutor Tyson Beckford for pulling up on us this morning.
Speaker 3: Lord have mercy whoa some stories exactly. It's about the story. It's about the stories. Okay.
Speaker 2: I know earlier when I said that, y'all thought I was talking about him, But you said it with a soft barrass home voy that you did.
Speaker 3: Well. No, he had some incredible stories. But I mean, you know, he do look good for fifty four. Man. You got to keep you that. That means drink your water, stay in that gym.
Speaker 19: Bro.
Speaker 4: Seriously, this is gonna sound litt gay. I met a brother at the car show. He was sixty one, and the brother, it's gonna sound crazy, brother, look good.
Speaker 3: Look that gay look y'all are ridiculous. But brother, that made me think you really are gay, because there's no reason to.
Speaker 7: Even give us an that.
Speaker 4: Maybe your brother brother was sixty one years old. He looked like he was in his thirties, and I was like, I had to ask him, like, what are you doing, bro? He said, he don't drink, he don't smoke. He drink his water and work out every day.
Speaker 3: And they say scratched free exactly right. He was sixty one years old. I even call it madis. I said, matter how old look this man look. That's like what thirty four, thirty five years like, I'm sixty one, Wow, sixty one. I blessed that brother.
Speaker 7: A lot of our black men looks so so good for the old.
Speaker 2: And you don't have to preface anything by saying this is something. Jay By saying another brother look good. Like if you look good, he looked good. That actually makes it sound even more gay. It's gonna sound gay. No you saying Lord a mercy after I say that's listen, if you bricked up over that sixty year old man, I know you just.
Speaker 3: Made it gayer than they had.
Speaker 9: Anyway, This weekend, Arlington, Texas, I will be there at the mpriv Arlington m prive So calling Dallas, Fort Worth and Arlington. Man, get your tickets if you have not yet. We got two shows this Friday and three shows on Saturday. There will be a matinee, so make sure you get your tickets. And then next weekend Jacksonville, Floyda, I will be at the Comedy Zone. That's August first and August second. Get your tickets for that as well. Jesselaris Official dot.
Speaker 3: Com calling all studs.
Speaker 7: Uh they already coming anyway.
Speaker 9: Shout out the Milwaukee studs, man, listen, I love Milwaukee, yoh.
Speaker 7: Shout out to Reggie Brown. He also came to the show.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 7: We asked some people from radio.
Speaker 9: They was in there real heavy and received all of nothing but love from Milwaukee.
Speaker 7: It was really a really, really.
Speaker 9: Great time dope time and then y'all know how my studs give it up for me every time.
Speaker 7: Yup, Chris went with me this this, He went with me this weekend and.
Speaker 9: They asked him about you know, you haven't met Britney grinder like this? Nobody everybody said you really she was going. They were saying that she sat down with Cameron and then I thought, I thought it was you like and he just so stone faced, like, listen.
Speaker 3: Do the stud never see you at Chris and be like, I don't act like you don't know us.
Speaker 7: You don't know because I'd never act like I don't know them.
Speaker 4: Shut up, stupid before you get a positive. No, we got to give some money away, so we're doing the daily bread. When we're giving a thousand dollars a day away? That right, yes, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Hello, it was this.
Speaker 6: Hey, it's Louke.
Speaker 3: Hey little what's going on from Staten Island?
Speaker 6: It little from fan Island.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, come on, hey, what's up?
Speaker 4: We got your email and it said that you needed this bread. You said you want to go to culinary school, right, is that?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you're saying back to school shop. There's no joke you're trying to get some stuff to help me with school.
Speaker 3: So that's true.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, that's definitely true.
Speaker 6: Trying to go to culinary school and hopefully one day, I agree, that's to open my own restaurant.
Speaker 3: Okay, nice, all right, Well we got a thousand dollars for you, brother.
Speaker 6: Hey ah, nice, so awesome, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: All right, you got a thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Hopefully you can put that good money to good use and you can continue on your journey.
Speaker 6: Brother.
Speaker 3: You hold on, all right? Did they take taxes out that money?
Speaker 15: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Guys, they gotta take taxes out the money, right, Yeah, so you got five hundred dollars. I just want you to know, damn, don't spend it all in one place.
Speaker 7: Damn.
Speaker 3: So back to school shopping. There's no joke. You can save big with black.
Speaker 4: You can save big with back markets verified refurbished tech, which is MacBooks, iPhones, smart watches and more quality.
Speaker 3: That's wallet friendly. Use cold school fifty for fifty dollars off at backmarket dot com. All right, positive, No Charlamage. Somebody named Icy Veen or big Lex said Charlamagne just better had told you. I said hi, and that I love you.
Speaker 7: Yes, oh my god. Yes, alexis from there, she say, guy like I'm talking about Like, yes from Milwaukee.
Speaker 3: Yes, what's your stun?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 7: Oh okay, it's like you just want to let you know, yo, she loves you to death.
Speaker 3: Out here, we'll smooth all the studs.
Speaker 2: Positive note is simply this, stop hating yourself for everything you aren't and start loving yourself for everything that you are.
Speaker 3: Have a great day.
Speaker 12: Breakfast Club,