Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on eight Wednesday. It's hookday. You have officially crested the top of the week. Put a smile on your face. It's gonna be a spicy show tonight about a half hour from now. You know how I've been talking on the radio a bunch about how these politicians run for office just so they can live like rich people without actually becoming rich themselves. Latitia James, New York's Age, there's some interesting expenditures of hers. We have a reporter journalists coming on about a half hour from now to talk about that. We are going to open up the show here in a few talking about the communist mentality, how they think, who they speak to. We'll talk about an eye popping result from the Michigan primary last night, ie popping for a variety of reasons, them us everything, how they use power versus how we use power. And of course we are going to discuss Mitch McConnell announcing today here's gonna retire, and all kinds of other things. All that so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly's Show. I want to begin here. Though it's not specifically going to be about illegal immigration, although that's going to kind of be the central theme of it. It's going to be bigger than that, because we always have to think bigger than that. Remember if you it's that whole kind kind of a playoff of the if you give a man of fish, he'll be for a day day, if you teach a man official'll eat for a lifetime type thing. You can take every day. You're gonna wake up, I'm gonna wake up to a new story, a new scandal, and we can sit and do the boring, crappy talk radio thing where I read a headline and respond, and then read a headline and respond, and we talk about the minutia. Or we can understand the larger forces at work here. We can understand what the game is, we can understand the why, the motivation, and then every day when I wake up or you wake up, I will read a headline. You will read a headline, and we will understand it in a deeper way than just the surface boring crap everyone else talks about. Everybody today, everybody's talking about this mayor of Athens, Georgia, his name's Kelly Gertz, call me piece of trash, and they're talking about his press conference. He's a mayor of a college town. Or a two year old was just beaten unrecognizably to death by an illegal knowing that, well, Kelly Gertz tried to do a lot of this today.
Speaker 2: Term means different things to different people, depending on the context of the discussion. Many of the elements, many of the elements. We're here to listen.
Speaker 1: That's how it went for Kelly today. And Kelly was out there saying things that people are having a hard time making sense of. A lot of people, especially good people on the right today, are listening to things like this and they think, my gosh, he's so naive, he doesn't get it. How can they not understand the name.
Speaker 2: I caution you against conflating immigration and crime. The data demonstrates that the two are not connected.
Speaker 1: People are freaking out today, freaking how could he say that? How could he? How could he be this crazy? He is he naive? Well, we have to have a discussion. Let's set him aside for just a moment, and let's discuss the communist in his mentality. Let me ask you something during the last presidential Democrat primary, the one where Joe Biden was facing off against Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders and Dome and the rear Admiral Bugig and all these guys. Just stay with me. This is going to come back. But during the last Democrat primary, you remember it, at least the high points, right, You remember it. You remember you watched the debates. You at least listened to the highlights of them, probably on the show. You remember it. Let me ask you, during that primary, or any primary in recent memory, when is the last prominent national Democrat you saw discuss something anything that's great about America? Chris Michael anyone? Nothing?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I can't think of anything either. Don't. Don't feel bad if you don't think of anything. Michael. Oh, Michael has something? What is it? Michael? Yes, Yes, of course, diversity, that's about it. But he's being tongue in cheek, but he's not wrong. When have you heard when's the last time you heard a prominent national Democrat discuss anything wonderful about America? You haven't. It's been years and years and years years. You probably have to go back to the Clinton years before you can think of a national democrat who spoke lovingly about America. Okay, so maybe you're dismissing that. Okay, that's Biden and Bernie's psychopath. Okay, what's the themicide said thembicide? Let me ask you the democrat in your life or democrats in your life? We all have them. We all have a liberal ant Peggy in our lives. Maybe it's Bob from Accounting. Maybe it's one of your kind of outcasts in your friend group. Maybe it's your mom. Maybe it's your husband, Maybe it's your wife, maybe it's your daughter. Maybe we all have the token democrat in our lives. Somehow, someway keep not asking you to blast away at them. Right now, We're not doing that. We's doing a little thought experiment. Just walk with me here. This will come back to it. When is the last time you remember, or do you ever remember the democrat in your life saying something positive about America? Ever? Chris, I know you have one. Ever, I have more than one. I can't think of a single time where they even came close to complimenting America. Okay, so where am I going? What am I talking about? Here? The person on the right, you me, we have a very very very difficult time understanding the communist because we assume we're looking at a flesh and blood human being. Therefore, we assume that his insides look like my insides. That we may differ about, you know, politics or of course Democrat Republican, but on the inside, his base motivation is of course my motivation too, right, we all want the same things. And so I saw people talking about this mayor Athens mayor Kelly Gertz. And one of the comments, many of the comments that really stick out to me was from today, was how many young girls would it tank? How many young girls have to be beaten and raped by illegals until Democrats cracked down and do something about it? Does it have to be does it have to be something someone in his family before he realizes. No, you're the one who doesn't realize. And this is very very hard to accept about your fellow man and your fellow citizen. But you're the one who doesn't understand and his mind, and your liberal aunt Peggy's mind, and the Democrat city councilman, the Democrat congressman Joe Biden, everyone in between, and their mind. These people have been taught, probably by their parents definitely, by their school, by the media, by everyone, over and over and over again, that the highest evil is America itself, America itself, Western civilization. That's the real cause of pain and misery. That's the real evil place, that's the top evil. Therefore, anything and everything is permissible in the person suit of bringing down the highest evil. Let me ask you something. Are you in favor of carpet bombing a city full of civilians? Well? When I put it like that, you say no, of course, or at least you're uncomfortable. At least you're asking further questions, right, okay? Well what one? Okay? Okay, So you're probably not comfortable with dropping bombs on women and children. Right, of course, you're not. Okay. Let me ask you. Are you okay with our bombing campaign over Europe in World War Two? You probably are. Most people are. That's a ninety five percent majority held position. But why why I'm not judging you, by the way, I'm not disagreeing with you at all, But why are you okay with it? Why am I okay with it? We were okay with it because we had and I have an understanding at the time then and now that we have to do some really terrible things in order to bring down a higher evil. Creating a firebomb in Dresden where we cook a bunch of German women and children alive. Sounds horrible in a vacuum, and it's horrible no matter what. But when you talk about bringing down the Nazis, well we get maybe still uncomfortable with it, but we understand, don't we. Well, hey, that's what we had to do, had no choice. Of course, again, I'm not judging you or me for thinking that way. You will never ever understand your liberal aunt Peggy until you understand fully that's how she thinks about America, and that's how she thinks about all the horrors that are happening right now in America, from the collapsing dollar to American women being raped and murdered by the dozen by illegals. Liberal am Pegy, she simply understands, if you want to make an omelet, you want to tear down America, you're gonna have to break some eggs. And so let me explain something to you to wrap this up before we were going to dig into this a little bit more in a different way, how many young women would it take before these people wake up, all of them. Every young American girl could die by in illegals hands and it wouldn't sway your liberal amp pegy one inch. Until you understand that's the kind of religious zealot you deal with, Then you can't understand these people. Now, let's dig into that mentality a little bit more that the who are they speaking to? Let's dig into that. Before we do that, let's dig into our dogs and their breath. Does your dog have horrible breath? And have you ever noticed, especially as dogs get older, it gets worse and worse. We call it doggy breath. We just have accepted that's how it goes. Right, while his coat's gonna get a little doll and his joints bother him, he limps a lot, and his breath stinks. These things happen to our dogs, not because they're old, because they have malnutrition. Our dogs we feed them dog food which is dead. There's no nutrition in it. Our dogs never get vitamins and minerals, digestive enzymes. Do you have any idea what your breath would be like if you never had digestive enzymes? Start pouring roughgreens on your dog's food. It's not just the years you get longer with your dog. On the back end, you get physical differences, physical benefits. Your dog will have better energy. Have a hyperactive dog or lethargic dog, try giving them nutrition Roughgreens dot com. Slash Jesse for a free jumpstart trial bag or eight three three three three my dog. We'll be back the Jesse Kelly Show. It is The Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday. Reminding you you can and should email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. We're talking more about the mentality of communism and why don't American death sway them? And how many deaths would it take? And look I snickered at this headline today Adams, New York City Mayor Eric Adams, of course, calls for changing New York City's sanctuary law that protected Lakeniley's accused killer. I laughed about that because, as we talked about over and over and over again, Eric Adams can try all he wants. That's not what the party is anymore. That's not the party base anymore. And this is what I wanted to discuss again. As we dig into the com I in this mentality. Why do they speak the way they speak? Why don't they care? Why aren't they swayed by American deaths? Again? Remember that this Athens mayor young girl just died. She just died. He gives a long press garments today blaming Trump and Charlottesville and saying things like this, Remember a twenty two year old is about to have her funeral. And this is what he says.
Speaker 2: In the main I caution you against conflating immigration and crime. The data demonstrates that the two are not connected.
Speaker 1: You hear that, and you punch the radio and you scream and you yell. How could these people be this crazy? But I'm going to play something for you right now, and it's gonna sound totally unrelated, and in a way, it kind of is. But I want you to listen with a different ear. First, here's from an article, sixty eight percent of unmarried women vote Democrat. That's one article. Here's another article that goes with it. Not only do the majority of single women in America vote Democrat, the majority of single women who vote Democrat in America are on some form of medication psychological medication, anti anxiety meds, and all those things. So I'm going to play this audio for you, and rather than hating this evil demon who's trying to destroy her son, I want you to listen with this ear this woman who you're about to hear. She is the beating heart of the Democrat party. When Democrats speak, whether it be Joe Biden, Eric Adams, this guy, Kelly Gertz, whoever, Letitia James, it doesn't matter who it is when Democrats speak, because they're all vile communists now and because they understand the beating heart of the Democrat party is single women on anti anxiety medication. That's who they're speaking seeking. Too. So when a mayor gets up after an illegal beats a young woman to death and says, hey, don't talk about illegals that way, you freak out and you say, who was this freaking nutjob? He's not speaking to you, he's speaking to her.
Speaker 4: How is this affecting you and your family directly?
Speaker 5: Well, my daughter will not have access to the healthcare that we know is life saving, medically necessary, best practice care. Our government has decided that they know better than the American medical establishment, than every major medical association. Then parents and physicians who specialize in this care. We have our daughter transition socially when she was five years old. So the vast majority of transition.
Speaker 1: Is we had our daughter transition socially. She has a boy. She brainwashed him into thinking he's a girl at five years old. Set aside your hatred for that demon for a moment. In fact, I'll just cut her off. We don't have to play anymore. That's all you need to know. Set aside your hatred for that demon. Set aside your heartbreak for that young boy, who, of course is going to be destroyed. Sh'll destroy his entire life. His life's ruined, probably already. Maybe say a prayer for him. Set aside all that for a moment, though. Understand that that psychopathic demon, that's the power base of the Democrat Party. It's not Latinos, it's not black people, it's not this not that you look at demographic poll after demographic poll after demographic poll. Democrats in the United States of America, when they win elections, they win elections because single women who are mentally ill and on medication go out and vote for them in droves. Single women who are mentally ill. We'll crawl across ten miles of broken glass to vote for the guy who speaks like this in.
Speaker 2: The main I calls you against conflating immigration and crime. The data demonstrates that the two are not connected.
Speaker 1: I hate him, you do. He's crazy. He is not to liberal ant Peggy though, to liberal ant Peggy, she agrees one hundred percent. All right, let's talk about corruption now, how I always talk about these politicians just try to get access to the things which people have. New York ag Letitia James has an interesting background with her campaign money. We're gonna talk to a journalist about that next. Before we do that, let's make sure we get you of a good night's sleep so you can get some Giza dream sheets. Giza Dream sheets are not only on sale right now, the original My Slippers are sixty percent off. So I want you to picture this life you could have. You could wake up tomorrow morning, probably not tomorrow morning, that shipping would be really fair, but you could wake up really, really really quickly over the next couple days, and you could wake up wrapped in the most comfortable sheets ever Queen size sheets fifty nine ninety eight king size, just ten dollars more. And as you roll out, because it'll be hard to get out of those sheets. You're just gonna want to stay in bed all day. As you roll out of bed having the best night's sleep of your life, your feet don't hit the floor. Your feet instead hit your my slippers, which you got sixty percent off, and you slipped into those bad boys and comfortably patted around the house as you woke up in the morning. Does that sound nice? It is nice, and that whole life is on sale right now. Call my Pillow eight hundred eighty four five zero five four four, or go to my pillow dot com, click on the radio listeners special Square and use the promo code Jesse We Expose Letitia James Next. Jesse Kelly returns next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday. I like when people on our side do some digging into how dirty these dirtball politicians are. And remember, like we talked about, many, many many times on the show, about ninety percent of politicians, Republican and Democrat, they run for office because they want access to the things rich people have without actually accomplishing anything, and so they find a way to dip their fat fingers into the public coffers into the campaign coffers, and these people live like kings by being dirtballs. And there's an internet sleuth out there. I saw her, wanted to get make sure I got gave her credit, and I figured might as well have her on. Her name is Mel. She did some digging into New York ag Latsia James and her sordid past with her campaign money. So it's Mel's stories. She did the work I did, not. Mel tell us about this Latsia James and how difficult it's been for her with campaign funds in New York.
Speaker 6: Hi, Jesse, thank you for having me. So yeah, So, I mean, you are exactly right. You know, I'm an equal opportunity fluth. I usually actually focus on for publicans, but I would do another podcast on me. Asked me to look into Latitia James to see if she had anything, and so, of course I go on their website and I download all of her data. She's been in office for five years now, and I downloaded all of her expenditures and she has been using her her massive campaign chess to kind of just live this lavish life of a millionaire. She has been supplementing her income to the tune of roughly about one hundred extra thousand dollars a year. I went through when I come through all of the expenditures, and I just made my own little chart she spends. Uh, she's spent over one hundred and one thousand dollars on food.
Speaker 1: Hold on from one second, sorry, over one hundred thousand dollars on food. And what kind of a time span are we talking here, mel So?
Speaker 6: This is about four and a half years. And these are not like big catering. You know, some people might say, oh, well, you know, she's throwing a big donor e bench. No, this is I actually excluded those I could tell when that's that's what it was. These are like, you know, dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, you know a lot of fine dining. You know, there's a couple of steakhouses in Brooklyn that she's very fond of. So, yeah, it's about twenty thousand dollars, well a little over twenty thousand dollars a year that she spent just on the meals. She's got eighty four thousand dollars in airfare. You know, again, she is the age of her state. She's not like in BC flying back and forth to her district. She's she's in her state that she flies all over the country out to California, Puerto Rico, Dallas, Portland, Chicago. She's up in Martha's vineyards a lot. She's got one hundred and seventeen thousand dollars in hotels.
Speaker 1: Hold on, pu Sorry, I apologize for your object now, but I want to I want to ask for a little clarification. I am stupid, as you well know. Mel. I went to community college. But I'm just doing some rough math in my head. I fly a lot, just just based on what I do. Eighty four thousand dollars. I don't care how often you're flying to Puerto Rico. How exactly how many Southwest flights did she have to take to ring up eighty four thousand dollars in flights right?
Speaker 6: Because she actually doesn't have a full time campaign staff. It's not even like she could say she was buying these tickets for you know, other people. She doesn't keep these people on staff twenty four to seven. She basically just contracts out to them only during election years. When I was writing the thread, you know, I was really just focusing on twenty twenty three because that was a non electioneer for her. She had just gotten reelected. And she spent twenty eight five hundred dollars on hotels in twenty twenty three in Puerto Rico, on Martha's vineyard in Yeah, she's she's in Southampton. She's spent she's spent twenty thousand dollars in reinforcements from her campaign consultants. She's got three hundred and eleven thousand dollars in campaign consultant fees. Again, a non electioneer. She just got reelected. And so you know, we know that the consultancy thing is the biggest scam that there is.
Speaker 1: And she's spent over three hundred thousand dollars on campaign consultants in a year where she didn't have a reelection campaign. Let me just clue everyone in. I'm sure most people know listening that you don't have campaign consultants when you're not campaigning. As Mail pointed out earlier, these are just mercenaries, are just contractors. You contract with some guy, Hey make my TV commercials. I give you fifteen percent of the jet er off the top. And that's how politics almost always works. Three hundred and eleven grand when she's not campaigning, Mail.
Speaker 6: Yep three and eleven thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Yep. Yeah. Interesting. Let me ask you something. Were there any private jet rentals in this hole?
Speaker 6: Sure were? Yeah, there was at least two that I found private jets. There was two different expenditures at New York City nightclubs. They were allocated as office life this expenditures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, out at the club.
Speaker 7: Uh huh yeah.
Speaker 6: One of them was five thousand, one of them was seven thousand.
Speaker 1: Mail Is there anything any other bows you'd like to put on this little gift you gave us tonight? And I applaud you for putting in the work and exposing this. Anything else in there you'd like to expose?
Speaker 6: No, I mean, I've I've got everything up. Anybody who is interested in this, you can go to the New York State uh campaign finance website. You can download it yourself, you can sift through it. There's a whole other aspect to this, but the ghost donors thing, But that takes a little while to how she's actually getting this money, because it's it's not coming from necessarily from where you think it's coming from.
Speaker 1: No, go go ahead, go ahead, give us that. We've got a few minutes.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, Okay, So uh you know, campaign finance. Uh, you know, when Citizens United happened, obviously that kind of opened up the floodgates for all the big dollar donors to come in. But what people kind of misunderstand sometimes is that they they're they're only allowed to give all that money to super PACs who can then run the ads, you know, TV ads, radio apps and whatnot. But they're still limited and how much they can get directly to candidates or to politicians. So what Jasob Keith originally came across this and he's done a lot of great work on it exposing Act Blue. One way that they have, uh, these millionaires have learned how to kind of circumvent those donor limits is they run bot systems using the real names addresses of actual Americans. These people are alive, and they are making thousands and thousands of small dollar donations in these people's names, and then that's the way they can funnel, you know, just it's really unlimited amounts of cash straight into these politicians pockets, which they're then turning around and living these lifestyles of millionaires essentially and literas to James.
Speaker 1: Sorry sorry to interrupt, just trying to understand because I don't. I don't understand the bot thing. So you're telling me, if I'm Jesse Warbucks and I'm a billionaire and I want to fund some communist piece of trash to destroy New York, that I can just hire some firm who will essentially allow me to give however much I want in someone else's name, and maybe your name. Mail, I can give Patricia James fifty bucks through your name, and that's how's that legal?
Speaker 6: Well, it's definitely not legal, but it's definitely happening.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 6: And so when I downloaded all of her data in twenty eighteen, this is prior to this happening. She has she raised three point nine million dollars, and she had every time someone gives to a campaign, it's called a receipt, and she had twenty nine hundred receipts, almost three thousand receipts. Only four hundred of votes were from at the state. Flash forward to twenty twenty two, she raised three point two million dollars. Except now she's got thirty two thousand, five hundred receipts. Oh and of that, twenty thousand and one hundred of them were from out of state donors.
Speaker 1: So she shifted to small donors out of state, proving your point about them. Man, what a tangled web we have out there, Mel. We do have to go to a break. This is outstanding work. Is there anything at all you would like to plug before I let you go? We're talking to the whole country.
Speaker 6: If you want to follow me on Twitter, my handle is the village Crazy Lady. I've got lots and lots of threads up explaining this. Although there is a guy named Peter Burnnegger. He runs a website. If you go to his Twitter page you'll find the website and they have meticulously tracked all of these ghost donors. Also, James of Keith, he's got tons of work on this. He actually went out with his camera and talked to these people because, like I said, they're real people, and he interviewed them and asked them, did you make these donations? And time and again, I mean he's got dozens of them. These people say no, I've never made any of these donations.
Speaker 1: No, boy, Mel, thank you so much. That was a wealth of information. Did I not tell you I was bringing on someone who would reveal some things to you? Is that fascinating? And again for all you people who feel powerless. She's just a normal person like you, like me, did some digging. Look what she came up with. All right, enough, let's talk a little bit about a little bit more about this illegal stuff. Hang up, miss something. There's a podcast, Get it on demand wherever podcasts are found, The Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. That was fascinating, wasn't it. It's amazing how these people lining their own pockets in the crooked ways they spend their time, ways they spend their money. Remember, by the way, you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. If you miss any part of it, you can download it on Iheartgoogle, Spotify, and iTunes. Let's get back to a couple more things when it comes to illegals. In fact, let's deal with some emails on it. Hey, Jesse, the Mighty Jesse. He says, please tell me why no red state will indict Mayorcis on criminally negligent homicide or the equivalent in their state. He goes on to say a couple other things. He said, just the thought, Well, we'll set the Mayorcis stuff specifically aside. Let's set that aside. And let's talk about this because there is something that we all see happening now and we're horrified by it, and there was a lead up to it. We're horrified by what's happening in America's cities. We are we look at New York City, the endless violent crime, the illegal immigration, the homelessness, the drugs, that and we're horrified by that. Okay, so let's walk from where we are now, let's go backwards. How and why did a lot of that come to be? A lot of that came to be because we went from electing Democrats in New York City to communists in New York City. Avin Bragg is a communist, no different than Maoza Don He just is. He's a communist. The New York City Council, not all of them, are actually some wonderful people on their Communists. But how did the communists get into power? The Communists got into power because George Soros and his communist friends have gobs of money and they figured out they figured out that they could spread their money around and achieve gigantic gobs of power in the country, not by just focusing on federal races. But if they go to these little honey holes, these little blue areas that all vote Democrat anyway, that they can stop voting Democrats and start voting communists in every time if they just focused locally. Okay, so that's really bad, right, but remember we're still walking backwards. Let's walk backwards from that. Why would George Soros come up with that as a plan to begin with? And this brings me to, in a roundabout way, why this is the fault of Republicans. You know, the very idea of sanctuary cities is not only insane, it's illegal. You can't you can't have immigration law as a nation and then just have huge metropolitan areas New York, LA, anywhere step up and say no, sorry, you can't enforce that here. That's something that should be hammered away immediately. The truth is that Republican administration after Republican administration, they appointed UNICHAG after UNICHAG, and no Republican ag has attacked these jurisdictions for violating federal immigration law. Ever, it shouldn't be a thing. A sanctuary city within your country is not a thing that should exist ever, no matter how bad anyone may want it to be. But Republicans let it go, and let it go, and let it go. Oh that's ridiculous. Oh San Francisco, Oh New York, look at you being so crazy. We didn't do anything. In fact, we allowed these people to openly flaw the fact that they're defying election law. You're mad about what's happening in Athens, Georgia. Here's their da from twenty twenty one. Take a listen. Do you think the facts should have come down on this?
Speaker 3: As for the future, a vice? You know, ice was created after nine to eleven. We did not have ice, and you know what, we didn't need it then and I truly believe that we don't need it now. What we've done is we've criminalized people just trying to get a better life, you know. And it's the same as what we've done with the police, with militarizing them, with giving them so much money. Then they come into the.
Speaker 1: ADA announcing she's not going to apply or follow federal immigration law. Should be arrested. Here's the sheriff down there.
Speaker 7: And building relationships is key. And if we're I guess antagonizing people because they are what undocumented, aren't the documented, then they built that fear in them and they're not likely to come to us, not only when we need their help, but when they need our help. So that's not something we'll be doing. We won't be doing any type of round ups. We won't be attributing to that culture of fear. We want people to respect the police, but we also want them to trust us.
Speaker 1: We're not cooperating with ice. Nobody getting arrest it here. We allowed this stuff to go on for so long, and the communists figured out that they can get away with anything in their little blue jurisdictions, and they took advantage of it. We should have cracked down on this stuff a very long time ago. Uh, we're a sanctuary city. You should have had the FBI at your door the next day placing handcuffs on you. You do not get to announce that you will violate federal immigration law under any circumstances. But we let it go, and let it go, and let it go, and now here we are all right enough. Mitch McConnell announced he's stepping down. Why what's going on there? What's the future of the GOP sidate looked like Joe Biden quote one in Michigan, Michigan. But the numbers prove something we've been talking about endlessly. There's something interesting happening with our elections. Before we get to that, let me play you this little tidbit from Fox Business.
Speaker 4: If your data y living isn't tough enough right now, wait until you get to your day to day retirement. So overall assets of the total retirement market that stands at thirty five point seven trillion, that is down over ten percent from thirty nine point eight trillion back in twenty twenty one. And then before I go, I want to zoom in on the four oh one case here, those in particular have flipped and then stalled.
Speaker 1: Please get some precious metals in your four oh one k in your retirement. When the bubble pops, all that money you've busted your butt for your whole life can evaporate in a heartbeat. You've read the stories what people went through. Call Oxford Gold Group and allow them to raise the floor of your retirement account. Just get a hold of them eight three three nine to nine five Gold. They'll take care of everything. It's not confusing, it's not a hard sales push. They make it easy. Don't lose everything you've worked hard for eight three, three, nine nine five Gold all Right, Mitch McConnell's stepping down next