Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, what's up? Not much? Start the show? Andy? All right, hold give me a second. Let's just do you one of which one should we do? Well? First of all, I would like a different one. You have like two in there. That's one, that's two, that's three, and that's four. Can you count? Why don't you count with me? Why do you title with numbers? Why do you just say what they are? Because we don't know which is which? Here, let's pick this one. Fine, louder, it's very loud, no runch cool? You know because this morning Amy came outside at four o'clock in the morning before I was leaving for work, and she said, you know, you should let Andrew know that the levels really are a little bit off, and you should know it's true off. Wait, did you get a haircut? I did?
Speaker 2: Huh, it's when you're seeing this episode. We recorded to yesterday, so this is literally a day later. But yeah, I got a haircut.
Speaker 1: That's fine. Normally you get a haircut in a day and the next day it's different, so it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Well, no, because this episode is going to air two weeks from when I got my haircut.
Speaker 1: My head is going to explode, just my head is going to explode. The levels are of Andy. I can't it's too much for me to think about. Welcome to Cereal. This is episode what is it two twelve? It's twelve. We're not doing that anymore. We're not doing that all right, So we're only going to use the numbers internally. Yeah, just for our own purposes, not for you public, not for the public, Not for you, John Q. What you never heard of? John Q? Public? Never heard of it? Never heard of it? Millennial Andy? Edit a game? Should we just eat? I mean, I don't know. We're gonna go into a spiel about something. Well secret squirrel Joel Okay, he alerted me to this cereal, uh while I was home with COVID, so it took me a minute to go in and get it. But it's perfect timing. And yes, some people are gonna say, how dare you eat gellogs? No, that gut resolved. It did, but it did it and didn't like they didn't get everything that they wanted, and you know whatever. Okay, so they're working again. Eat the cereal so they can keep working. You know, some people are angry. Look, you do what you want. You want to buy Kellogg's great. You don't, don't, but we're gonna let you know how this stuff tastes so you can make your own decisions. How about that great very democratic of us? And I don't mean like Democrats and Republicans. I just made a democratic. That's the way that the world works. You do what you want. You'd be a great politician. No, I would not know that. You really wouldn't. Oh, Garrett's calling me, sorry recording, Okay, here we go, pal, you've been waiting for it. Oh's frosty chocolatey Cereal. It's just Wendy's frosty Cereal, chocolatey Cereal. Can I not have anything without you interjecting? But you're right, Actually I was wrong. Oh wow, that's actually what it's called. Hold on, hold on, we need to quickly have some. He was wrong, folks, he admitted it. It's the small print. He was wrong. Look it says Wendy's frosty chocolatey Cereal. Yeah, I know. That's why I said that. You know what chocolate generally means that there's not a whole lot of actual chocolate in it. It says chocolate flavored, so it's chocolate e Uh okay to Wendy's is one is my favorite fast food place. Hey, b, we've discussed spicy chicken nuggets in the what's it called? This thing's broken?
Speaker 2: It's not broken. Just use your fat fingers to move to the next slide. What are you trying to look for?
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it. You talk about your your nuggets, your spicy chicken nugs, yournies. Cooper likes to dip fries in a frosty Oh the best. What are you doing? I was just on the screen. Stop pushing buttons? Okay, what are you looking for? This? Louder and louder. See now turn this off. When I can hear the serial shaking and the microphone over the music, the music is not loud enough. Something's wrong with this thing. You didn't put him in. You have to have the Superman box. And it doesn't make sense because the audio is.
Speaker 2: Are the only person that has complained about that not true more than anybody else. The videos are on YouTube. People are watching the YouTube videos. We're getting more subscribers than ever.
Speaker 1: And then there's you just get the levels right, stubborn, Scott's not stubborn. One's gonna be titled stubborn Scott. No, it isn't because I til you. You are a whiny child when it comes to this. It's just the audio needs to be perfect, needs to be perfect. When I used to do it, I took it all the ums and the US. But people watch it on YouTube just fine. But I take the liberty to do it. But I'm not gonna do it anymore. Andy, do you see Joe Rogan's levels up and down, up and down, up and down. No, because he's got I don't care, he's got millions. How do you know you can't take that off of any.
Speaker 2: Because I know what other podcast do you listen to that? You listen to the Joe Rogan Show? No, exactly, so.
Speaker 1: I listened to Beverly Hills nine oh two one oh no, yeah, with what with Jenny Garth? I do I don't even know what we're what? And Donald Martin graduates? Yeah, what is that? Tory Spelling and Jenny Garth, they're just saying names. That's not what I'm not saying names, you idiot. I know who Tory Spelling is. Jenny Garth, I don't know her so much. Beverly Hills nine o two one. I never watched that. No, that was past my time. That's their podcast. Oh so you listen to it? Yes, I do. Actually, they go and they sit and they talk about each episode. And I listened to the Sopranos one also show up, you idiot. While you laughing, I'm not allowed to listen to stuff. Well, you went from I don't listen to podcasts except this one too. I listened to Beverly Beverly Hills nine O two one Oh no Jenny Garth. Ever heard of her? Yeah, idiot, I heye, you's so much. I think it's called oh no, it's nine oh two to one oh something. It's like some some play on words. Well, nobody heard it because the levels are off. That's right. They have a great producer there pushing buttons. Okay, yeah, I'm doing stuff right, yeah, okay. Ooh this smells really nice. Smell it. Ooh that's very chocolate d I bet it's very similar to where is it the oflf? On the shelf one? Because that's also Kellogg's with marshmallows. It's chocolate pieces, so I bet it's not that different. Yeah, they just probably made them chocolate marshmallows on this one. Hold on a second. Yeah, the marshmallows are cold. Yeah, they're chocolate marshalls. No they're not. No, they're not. Look, those are big pieces, and there's tiny look, there's tiny little but you barely even see them. They're tiny, little baby mini marshmallows. So I'm already disappointed there. They don't look like they do on the box. That's for sure. Enlarged for your pleasure, that's what it says. Cool.
Speaker 2: It doesn't really with Wendy's frosty flavor. So this tells me that Wendy's just uses a powder for their frosty.
Speaker 1: Large to show text or no, no, no, uhuh, well to make the chocolate. It's How would you put frosty flavor in a marshmallow? It's just a flavor. How would you put a flavor of any of the stuff in cereal? Use it like chocolate? Well, how do you put apple flavor in a cereal? It's powder? Eh? Yeah, I guess you're right, Andy. You gave me way too much. I know I'm gonna like it. I didn't. It's delicious, Oh I did. Because we don't have a lot of milk, because somebody used our milk. Bastards. You literally, that's a splash of milk. I can only splash today. Splash. We're using a two reduced fat, two percent milk, easier indigestion. That would be nice for me, right.
Speaker 2: Just I can't even get to any of the milky pieces because you put so much.
Speaker 1: I didn't somebody came in overnight and used our milk? You did? You not? Just pour the cup of cereal? Got some damn fine cereal? Yeah? I would, m hm hmm. I didn't get a marshmallow yet though, because they already evaporated or so small. I guess think cocoa puffs even though it's a different brand, but a little bit softer. They don't rip your mouth up. I like these little velvety feeling m h Still haven't gotten a marshmallow. I've got one delicious five balls. Ye, well had two episodes, two five bowlers. I hope this sticks around for a while. Good stuff. And if there wasn't ay milk could be delicious chocolate milk. Oh? I love that was that? Right? Yeah? Oh wait a minute, cholesterol I will chucked out? I will. We're good zero, what's the matter? Hmm. That's good stuff and you get a free Frosty with every box. You just scanned the QR code. Speaking of QR code last night of the diner, my dad was like, save every ball chet okay, all right, No, I would hear about your dad at the diner. Well, I mean there was a QR code on the wall and he's like, what is that thing? What do you do with it? I said, well, that's really like in lieu of a website. You just scan it and the website will pop up. So I take a picture of it, and then who do I send it to. It's very difficult to explain things to older people. Yeah, that have no idea it's going to happen to us. Yeah, there's gonna be something hanging on the wall a to diner when we're eighty and we're like, what's that? To our grandkids and have no idea what's going on? Well, when you're eighty, I'm not going to be eighty, cause you'll be seventy. No. Nice, try though, Scott, what are you talking about? You're thirty six? Okay? Nice? Try jan How old are you? How old are you? I'm thirty okay, so and you're fifty one. No, I'm not you stupid a hole when you're seventy, I'll be eighty six, right, my sixteen years older than you. I guess fifteen. Whatever, dude, we're eating cereal. Let's move on. Oh you know it, by the way, And I've been tapping you a lot lately. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: It's because now we have this new setup where we sit next to each other, so I feel like we have a lot more eye contact too in these.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're kind of out of like we're not gonna do the giving away T shirts anymore when people send us Cereal. I've stopped that, Okay, to sell the rest off because you know, we have to pay for Cereal because we don't really have any Cereal friends. But the thing is, so our listener, Doug, who is a new listener to the show but loves it, binged everything listens, loves everything. He's sending us cereal. Great. Okay. Now what he said is I bought two boxes because it was buy and when get one free. So I had a genius idea send us a box, you keep the other box intact, and when we review the Cereal, we'll bring you up on zoom and you'll be in on it. So that'll be a new thing for listeners. So good listeners will send us a box, they'll keep a box, and when we do it, we'll zoom with them and they'll review it with us. Do you like that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You love guests. I yeah, you don't want to do that. It'll be technically weird, but we can make it work.
Speaker 1: Why when you have guests on, Oh, it's great everything this box superman box? Yeah, because they have all three of them. Why do you keep calling it superman boxing? Because it does everything, it's it's strong. What all right? Are you smoking? Did you take met cereal before? Yes? All right, so maybe we'll table that idea. But I already told Doug he could do it, so maybe we'll try it and see how it works. We'll try it with Doug. Okay, great, that's fine. Cool. He has his own podcast too. What's some financial thing that he said nobody would understand? So hear you keep in touch with these people. Anyway, let's move on. We actually do have a Cereal friend who sent us this before the holidays, probably last year sometime, and it got mangled up in my boxes. But it's not expired. Sack, yeah, my cereal sack down there. It was stuck behind it. Our friends who won an award in the Spoonies Bakery on Maineo. We never tried this one but that one, and they reminded me that we didn't try it. It is bake shot Bliss white chip raspberry swirl. Oh okay. They said it was delicious. Yeah, it sounds it decadent granola. What can you say that again? Decadent? Please don't say it like that. Decadent. Yeah, that works, decadent, dekkadan. Life is easy on main street, they say, let's find out.
Speaker 2: Hmm, well, go those cups you get there's no more cups? No, they fell, I'll pick them off floor cups. Yeah great, I love that you still have the Keto cereal. Okay, thank you for throwing your trash at me. That's a raspberry smell.
Speaker 1: I love raspberries. Oh my god, raspberries. I'm iffy on Really, which are the ones that make your throat clothes? Uh? Pretty much all of them? You're such a lie. They're unwashed. Why would anybody serve unwashed produce? I don't know. It could happen. What's the matter with you? Past deicides? There's little pieces of raspberry in here, So let's hope your throat stays open. I don't think you actually want that to happen. Oh wait, we'll try the cereal. Oh right after this. Oh, hold one, and as I'm pouring the milk, you have your spoon. Yeah, it's over here on my frosty, but it's going to be chalk. We should have had this one first. Just suck it off, okay, I mean just lick. I mean, let's eat it. Great? Okay. Mmmm. You don't have to say mm because they sent it to us. Do you actually like it? Mm? Hmm I do too. Mmmm. It's good. It tastes like an ice cream Sunday. All of their stuff is very decadent, you know, although I think they did have one that we didn't love. I don't remember what it was. We can go back and look at Serial KILLERSPC dot com. I really like it. I do too. Was that a vomit coffee? Did you choke? Were you choked? Eat some more? I'm joking. That's good. No. This is the universal sign for choking. So if you need the Heimlich you do this and people know you're choking, they come up behind you and they bash you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, let me make sure that while I'm choking, I remember, yeah that you can't tell if I'm literally gonna sit here right now and go, You're not gonna know, You're just gonna go.
Speaker 1: I don't know unless you do this if you're joking, He's right. This is the universal sign for choking. You ever see the little charts in the in the restaurants, the signs? Do you even know the Heimlich? Yeah? I wanna do it on you right now. I'm not choking. I didn't go like this, okay, but yes I do. You just come up behind and oh it's not that easy and you break a rib sometimes, Yeah, it's definitely not Did you know you could do it yourself on a table if you have to? You could. If you're alone and you're choking, you can do it to yourself. Cool. I learned that I had to take a first aid class for school bus driving. Something tells me if somebody was like choking, you'd be like, oh the blood, I can't look bodily functions four balls and a spoon Bakery on main Delicious. I give it the same, absolutely delicious. It really does. You copy me all the time? All right? You know what you go first? Next? Time and we'll see copyright. Now you're intentionally not going to do it because you're gonna be like, oh wait, cholesterol m zero awesome. You in this cholesterol thing. It's not gonna happen. Stop trying to make it a thing in twenty twenty two. I have to be careful.
Speaker 2: You being careful would not be eating Wendy's frosty cereal. Why you're being careful, wouldn't be having half the cereals that we're having.
Speaker 1: Why just go run on a treadmill or I took all the clothes off of it and I'm gonna run on it today. Of course you are. I can't wait to watch that walk that you do on it for five minutes. Our decadent whole grain granola is packed with beneficial nutrients and one hundred and seventy one oh seventeen. You need a better g there bakery on main seventeen grams of whole grains per serving. It is delicious. Whole grains are good. What we're trying to say you choking? Are you choking? No? No, no, not de sign not design not the signe noutry, no tut tray choking, no tuntry choking. Oh are you choking? You need to get away. We'll do it this way again. I want to do it. Yeah, fine, if that, don't sit next to him. If that's what it takes to go back to the studio, let's do it. As I was saying, huh, this is so good. Bakery on Maine.
Speaker 2: If you're listening, they are, Why don't we do a serial killer cereal?
Speaker 1: They do granola? I would love that. Wait a minute, where are they? They're in Connecticut. Do you guys have a store on Maine? Is your bakery actually on Maine? We'll come to serial killers live at Bakery on Maine. That would be so much fun. All right, we're gonna talk about this.
Speaker 2: If we could do a yellow bag and we could create our own granolas.
Speaker 1: They're recording. I don't see the numbers. Okay, yeah, now you're concerned about the numbers. What No, the timer, I didn't know what was recording. We would do a yellow bag and then each make our own granola. Well, I thought we were gonna change our colors. Who said that? You did when you didn't like it? You're like, I don't like these yellow T shirts. We don't like the yellow t shirts. But I never in my life. What are you doing you said that? I never said that. You said that, I never Yes, you did. As an episode thirty seven when we got this shirt, You're like, I don't like those collars. Is your new thing that you're just gonna bring up random episode numbers? I know every episode like it's you didn't even know that we had capt'n Crunch caramel chocolate. You made your mom buy a Donna went out to the store picked it up. You're like, man, we made that and we had it like six months ago. Okay, so I didn't check the website on that one, and I am sorry to my mother. However, mm hmm, I like, I don't want a yellow bright yellow shirt, like I just want a regular white shirt with the red Serial Killers and that's it. I don't like plain white. It needs to be something. Okay, Well, then you could design your own. Newman was saying that he would help us with T shirts other Scott. No, he said he was gonna help us with some other logo because your logos. He never said that, but I think he did. No, he didn't literally look at the text message.
Speaker 2: That was like the time that you said that people were complaining about something and you showed me a completely other text.
Speaker 1: They are text message. Matt texted me today. Okay, Matt, Matt's Matt's a text. Matt's a text intas he texted me today. Okay, yeah he did. I'm not even kidding. And what does Matt have to say today? Well, he wasn't happy today. Oh boy, he said, Hey, effort, I don't have a problem with this with stuttering bull chat opening. No wonder Andy doesn't like me. Matt. I think we'd be cool if it wasn't for Scott. What are you gonna do? There? It goes you ready for the next one? We got one more to go. Wow, this is gonna be a long bull just one serial killer. No, I gotta tell you. I was ninety nine percent sure we did this one. Okay, I checked the website other scots is everything's up to date. I don't know, but we'll do it. Okay, sounds good. It's a nature's path, crunchy vanilla sunrise, crunchy vanilla. Ah ooh, this one you can't have why clesh all through the roof just kidding? Zero grams, dude, even have milk? Kidding? Oh skim milk. We're not gonna use skim milk. Skim milk, the organic options, Sunrise, crunchy maple. We did mesa sunrise, we did, I believe. I don't know. Why don't we eat it? Play a shaky thing? You got another one in marry again? No, if it's the same one, don't No, I don't want the same one.
Speaker 2: Well you only sent me one. Well you should be better at audio. Yeah, how am I supposed to be better at audio? When you hold everything in that computer? That whole prior to this show, episode six p. Two, you'd sit in the computer. We didn't have it.
Speaker 1: In the future. Pull it up in the future. Yes, we're still doing this in the future. Yeah, new year, knew you. Andy. I don't know why you're flipping out, because when you were doing things on the computer the other way, you would always click around. I can't find it. I can't find it. Somebody's labeling things.
Speaker 2: And now you all you need to do is send it to me. I would press a button, and that's too hard.
Speaker 1: This is a very bickery episode, Andrew. People don't like that? Who who doesn't like it? They don't If you look at the comments, what comments Matt texting you got flakes? Got balls? Did you see that spit got rice? I want this one?
Speaker 2: If you're which one did you spin in? Probably that one you just had vid. I don't want spittle in my cup. BID's over Okay, my VID's over all right if you say so?
Speaker 1: Wait, can I read you this? This really nice bowl chat? I mean serial Killers thing? Yeah, the thing. See this is where I would edit pieces because I would take this dead part. You know again, I do have the episodes in the dropbox, and you said you were going to edit those? So is that still happening? Where you just checking out? I feel like you don't want me to anymore.
Speaker 2: No, I if you go back episode two oh six, I said, are you editing?
Speaker 1: Checked this out? Serial Killers is hands down my favorite podcast. Scotty is so passionate and knowledgeable about cereal facts, brands, et cetera. Andrew pretends to not care about cereal, but deep down we all know he loves it. Wink. Listening to Scotty and Andrew is the perfect way and a crappy workday. They make your heart laugh. If you keep making episodes, I'll keep listening. That was really so She'll still be listening to episode six twenty two. Wow, how kind when I finally complained about you? You ready? Wow? That was nice. Is there really no milk cut? Oh? Okay, just a little dribbles. We're gonna go back. Hold on, let me give you a little bit more. Ooh, this smells like a salad. I'm not even lying a chef salad. No, it smells like there's balsamic vinagarette on it. That better not be smell. No, it's spells like vanilla. It smells like vanilla frost. I have not It almost smells like dunk a ruse. Okay, if you say so. I think there's some quen wan here. Yeah, ready on two mm hm hmmm. The puffs would be really good on their own. Yeah, it would make a nice vanilla cereal. The flakes have that little bit of whatever that fufu grain is, poo pooh grain. Yeah. The puffs are great. The puffs. Let me tell you what the puffs taste like. You won't know what I'm talking about, but the puffs taste like vanilla cookie crisp from back in the day. Just the puffs. So I kind of like this. I'm gonna give it three bowls and a spoon. I'm not in love with that. Oh I'm not either. That's why I didn't give it five balls. Hmm. It just really doesn't do anything for me. I give it two bolts in a spoon, whole grained corn meal, brown rice, flour, cane sugar, corn meal, yellow corn flour, gan while vanilla flavor, flax seeds, sea salt, amaranth, buckwheat flour, molasses, and Toco rolls. That's vitamin E. Wow. Yeah, two bolts in a spoon not that good. Meh. I give it a meh. Oh, that's good. Thank God. You're watching your cholesterol because you've eaten three full cups of cereal. They're not full, okay, just really good though. Well, Frosty, I'm gonna take it home from my kids. Do you have an extra box? No, damn it, but the club store sell them in the big double boxes. People keep sending it. Have you had this yes, we have today. Thank you very much for checking anyway, Thanks for listening to serial Killers. Anything else you want to say. They're andy. Let's see woy about twenty three minutes. Woo. Are we about to play a condom commercial with the kids in the car because that was fascinating last week.
Speaker 2: Listen, if you put explicit ads on the podcast, there's certain categories that they let you choose.
Speaker 1: I opened us up to them. Is it because we cursed in that episode? That's why they played condom ads? We cursed? Well, there was one that had explicit so if it was explicit, then maybe they play that. Ooh, yeah, you're right. Interesting because I had some people saying, did you know there was like two trojan condom ads back to back and the girl was talking about lube, you know, he Cooper was giggling in the car. That was uncomfortable. Andrew, you did that? Yeah, I intentionally put condom ads. What can I tell you? Just so this way you could be sitting in the car and listening to that with your daughter. Yeah. Well, anyway, thanks for listening to Serial Killers. Please follow us on all social platforms serial Killers PC and here's a website. Go ahead, Andrew, leave us a review. We'll read it. Yeah if it's nice. No, I like reading the bad ones. Do you make fun of Scott and give them the website?
Speaker 2: And serial killerspc dot com you could still buy shirts.
Speaker 1: New merch is gonna come soon. I love a mug, have it a bowl? Hello, Yeah, I guess that would be a good one. And if you want to send us a cereal, click on the link there. We just added a button right other Scott that has our address and contact info and all that. And maybe if we like your cereal and we like you, you can be on the podcast. Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, casting the next Cereal Star.
Speaker 1: That's right, seriously, we'll see you on Cereal Leslie. Well, that's already a podcast. We'll see you on Wednesday with an all new Bowl Chat. That is the sister podcast to Serial Killers. Yeah, on that one, we think outside the box. This one we think inside the box. Are we gonna do music trivia soon? We might, I hope. So yeah, we'll set some stuff up because I can beat you. Well, I mean now that I can play the things off of my phone.
Speaker 2: This is of you the whole time. Hold on, hold on, hold No, it's not. How is that different from when I would tell you? And that's different from you clicking. Hey, I labeled it. I labeled it.
Speaker 1: Say crunch, Andrew, but I labeled it. You know what f this? We don't need to do it. Please say crunch.
Speaker 2: I'm sweating one two three, crunch. Should I have counted down?
Speaker 1: Not up? Would you say? One? Two? Three? Yeah? Three? Two? One? No? One two three is good? Okay? Cool. That's from Happy Innings two. It's actually from Brooklyn ninety nine, but they say that in Happy Endings. Yeah. I mean they say pretty much everything I say, So stop it, Just press the button, you do it, okay,