Speaker 1: This episode of Busting with the Boys. The Boys is presented by Barstool Sports.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Busting with the Boys. Yes, today we're with our man Ernest K who has his own podcast. He humbly shouted it out on our podcast today just being Earnest. You can go check that out. The boy came out Thursday. This this will be airing on Monday. So boot boom boom, bit popping a boot, give the boy a little bump right there there. It is, all right, Busting with the Boys all social media platforms. Let's not forget my tier ones and my tier ones. If you're friends with a Tier two, let's give us tier two's a call. If you know of a Tier three out there, Tier ones, tier two's band together, go get that motherfucker and bump them up a level, all right. If you're a Tier two, go to tier one. If you're a Tier three, go to tier two, all right, and then start hunting. Start hunting for some tier fource. Start having some Tier fours out there. What's the Tier four? They don't know about the puckcast, so most of the population, so let's get their asses going. Let's get their asses in gear and help the boys start this fucking deal. Man. We're gonna have multiple busses. We're gonna have a whole a bus farm at leave Fleet the Bush. It's gonna be a beautiful thing. All social media platforms love our Instagram. Our following on Instagram is unbelievable. I think we're cruising towards that sixty K. We're cruising towards getting Will Compton and just putting that motherfucker in the dust. We're getting real, real close to it. And I know nothing would make Will happier than knowing that his baby podcast has just dusted is his ass. So he's done it. We're doing it. We're doing a great job. One thing that needs to really fucking get a little Teeter, little Peter in our pants going up a little bit is Twitter. It fucking sucks. Tier Ones, Tier ones, what are we doing here? Thirty five so far away? Thirty five disgusting, It's disgusting, and Alex works so hard. I don't have the password for either of these social media That being said, Tier Ones two, get your Tier three friends and smoke him up. Smoke him up and get him onto the bus and with the boys all right, get him on that. It's a busting with the boys. That's on Instagram, that's on Twitter. I'm in the middle of talking right now. I'm in the middle of talking right now. I'm in the middle of fucking talking right now. All right, Will Compton talking to his buddy or his kide with us Jerusalem cruisers walking around there. All right, dude, weant going park the Red Sea.
Speaker 3: Oh you missed it.
Speaker 2: The last thing you need to do is this. Our YouTube is gonna get pulled. It doesn't matter. So we'll watch it as fast as you can. Because we started watching a little bit of that Uh what was that movie? Hilarious, dude, hilarious that it won't get pulled. We just won't get uh money for it. Well, we don't read as for it anyway. So it's all good, dude. So it's all fucking good. That cap losing that cap. It's all fucking good too. What is not all good is the amount of followers we have on Twitter. It's not tight.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to I just want to throw coming in there. You think it's respectable, ern.
Speaker 3: I would love thirty five followers.
Speaker 2: Thirty five But if you it's all comparable.
Speaker 1: Right, we want great the wolf Pack, we want greatness.
Speaker 2: So basically what we could have done is not wasted fifteen.
Speaker 1: Seconds of mine. You know you like to play Devil's Advocate every now and then, you like at.
Speaker 2: Play Devil's advocate because in this podcast we literally talk about how the last opinion is now your opinion? So how do you want to play Devil's advocate? Are you start trying to dut me right now?
Speaker 3: You're not.
Speaker 2: You're duping yourself. People are listening to this podcast that are listening to into like, wait, didn't didn't he just say that he wants to.
Speaker 1: There could be a lot of earnest guys out there, like I'd like thirty five thousand followers.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying lots of just saying, Jack, you want thirty five thousand followers? No question? All right? You got that Sean from Boy Meets World Part down the mid fucking slap it take on that by another question? Who the fuck crosses their legs like this? I do? I fucking cross confident confidence people? You fucking kidding? Hey, tell tell the Wolf Pact.
Speaker 1: Tell the Wolf Pa about the most important thing we need, and that's subscribing I we're followers.
Speaker 2: We need subscribing when this thing comes out, when this audio comes out, Tier ones are gonna know right away subscribe, subscribe, resubscribe. But if you're a Tier one you've aready subscribed it, don't do the first note. Go unsubscribed and resubscribe, all right, comment like five stars, whatever the fuck you do when you subscribe, do that, tayor two Tier two friends who might not follow on Monday, Hey, make sure to get on these motherfuckers on Monday, all right. And the Tier threes, all you're doing right now is watching me on Twitter. The boy look good, don't he? All right, but follow us because thirty five point five it's not working for us. So I'm gonna need a little more out of you guys. All right, I'm gonna need a little more from the boys right now. New episodes every week. You're welcome. Why we love doing it. We love entertaining you. We love everything about you, guys. I mean, if there's anything else to say, unless will Ont's put his foot in his mouth again, no good, it's all good. That it's fucking awesome.
Speaker 1: I like how Taylor approaches the intro like it's it's it's gotta be like an entertaining bit.
Speaker 2: No question. I'm this is this literally, you're you're when you talk to somebody the first thirty five seconds, you're gonna know do I like this person's energy? Do I not? All right? And if you come with the best fucking energy you possibly have, this is gonna those tier threes might actually go. Maybe I'll become a tier two today. So while I'm putting this fucking podcast on my back, all right, and you just keep on contradiction Alex the way Alex has been just looking ship up lately, his ass might be in your seat in a couple of weeks, all right. You know what the ice you hear that cracking noise, You hear that crackling because it's July, all right, it's almost July. That ice is thin. The ice is July's daddy's birthday month too. Also July's fucking daddy's birthday month. So what we need to do is, hey, send your boys some happiness, some happy birthdays. And also Father's Day. Got a lot of happy Father's Day from a lot of my little sons and daughters. It was beautiful. I'm your father, This is Will. It's like a working title with Will, like, is he gonna be on the podcast much longer the way he's been acting in the last fucking three and a half minutes. I'll tell you what, Alex, he agrees with you on everything, he doesn't agree with me. Well, Alex is an educated he being. He looks, He looks up Alice looks it up. Will goes, what do you guys want me to believe? Luck? This monster it's real? Okay, well then it's fucking real. Then you know what I'm saying. You know what, Well, here's the thing that pisses me off the most. Here's the thing that makes me mad. Is I have been so nice to you the last few weeks on our podcast, and I because I love you, and I've been like, I need to be nicer to the boy. But here we are now. But here we are now, and you're let me have my moment, and I appreciate if you don't fucking interrupt me. Dude, anyway you're listening to a busting with the boys. Dude, we all love each other. We just like me a little more than what. All right, let's fucking go, I dropped the hood, Let's rip this mother.
Speaker 3: Leave down.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the bus with the boys is a boys pod. The other week we had Corey live on on Levin on and now we got our boy Ernest. Ernest k is now on on the bus. But it's not his pod. It's just the boys pod. We're just chilling, having a good time. You might hear a little fuzzy noise. You're thinking, what is going on? Is they're like different clarity stuff going on with the boys, mics and stuff like that. No, we turn the A C on. If you have a problem with it, just go fuck yourself because our tier ones are well, it's aggressives, it's aggressive, but our tier ones are understand boys. Boys run a little hot.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, if you got a problem with it, turn your AC off.
Speaker 2: Exactly, turn your AC off, roll the windows up in your car too, and turn everything fucking off and then and then tell me how you feel in five minutes. That's how we feel in the bus twenty four to seven. But I'm a big cramper, I'm a big sweater. I got this fan. Actually cut that out. Don't don't even put on there because it'll sponsor us, all right, So don't say all right, just beat me when I say, but we got the AC on that we connected to the bus, which we we actually spent like money on that on the the AC you know, oh for sure, but we needed to work. But it's working. But you were right about the cord. I thought there was a different Now we got some, we got some a se we got some may in here. So that's that fuzzy that's that fuzzy noise you hear. But you know what, at the end of the day, we're giving you a pod. We're giving what you want for those of you who need to understand, those of you who need to understand what I was gonna say, Zach might be able to cut out the AC noise. Zach, can you think you do that? What?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You could put the.
Speaker 1: Most I've He's such a little hillbilly dude.
Speaker 3: Some how much beer did you drink? Last night?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 5: Some most?
Speaker 2: Zach? He's twenty one now he can't have beer legally. Yeah, got some ship going on. It looks like the Luckness monsters back. Do you see that ship? Is that real? Pull that thing up? The ship's wild? Is the Lockness tails tail? Send it to you and me before we are there A last podcast.
Speaker 1: I was big on the show growing up. I think I was on either High School or Causer. It's called Monster Quest believe them all.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 1: There's so many Bigfoot shows that happen, and now it's just like you just got to come to grips with like Bigfoot isn't real. But I'm gonna I'm I'm gonna be always a ninety. I'm gonna always gonna hang on in my one percent believing the break put it is fucking reel out there.
Speaker 2: Why not? Yeah? Why not?
Speaker 3: People believe in crazier things.
Speaker 2: There's some crazy ship out there. But what do we what's the lock? Next thing?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: This this this picture resurfaced. I don't know if you guys can see. I have it on my phone right here. But some guy saying, if this picture is genuine, a genuine picture of the Luckness Monster, it would easily rank as a top three all time photo. Like you know that the the classic photo of it looks like it's some like little.
Speaker 1: And they made some paper ship like they kind of duped this.
Speaker 2: I think they No, I think I don't think that's been proven not real or real or anything like that. That's like, look, that's what that's the o g right there. I know I heard that was debunked.
Speaker 3: Looks like it was a debunk I heard allegedly dinosaur.
Speaker 2: So my thing is is, how is this thing? If that's it is the Luckness Monster, the lock as musters in a lake, right, Yeah, there's no way you cannot find that. Then you think that you think that's you think that's just there's no way the ocean. Ocean, Like, we know more about space than we do know about our ocean. That's like a proven thing, scary thought, scary scary fact, do we though? I guess so if space is infinite, then I guess it is.
Speaker 1: Space is gonna say, you know what I'm saying. But I see what you mean though, because we only identify what like six percent.
Speaker 2: Our solar system. Our solar system is like we know more about our solar system than we do about our own ocean, like the ocean. But this is a fucking lake. And if you're in a lake, just get you sixteen submarines, right and just fucking cruise find and do a rinking find. Yeah, get a big fucking net that would let fish through, but not a forty five foot Walkness monster.
Speaker 3: We found Ben Lawden.
Speaker 2: Yeah if we can, Yeah, we can find monster.
Speaker 3: Dude, not so hard.
Speaker 2: But how hey, look up what lake this is? I think where is this ship is? Like in Germany? I bet you it's ain't an American It's called It's called loch Ness. It's in That's why it's called the loch Ness Monster. So the weird thing about it that like people Okay, the reason.
Speaker 7: Why people say they can't find it is because the way that the lake is, the way my bank account set up, the way the lake is set up is that there's like a bunch of underwater caves that interlock it to other locks and other like bodies of water and stuff, so it could technically travel between all these different bodies of.
Speaker 2: Water and that I believe, you believe that just behind sentence one sentence. So, so it's been how many years since the little the little prging mantis photo. I don't know why it's a prigm mantis, but the pringmantist. Can we go a little foot? How much is the little foot?
Speaker 3: It was like in the seventies or eighties. You're right, I guess that was way dude.
Speaker 2: Look at the it's black and white. Is the fifties.
Speaker 3: We take black and white photos today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with a with a fucking slide three times like a little edit. But I'm telling you, I think that photo filter. Thank you Alex shows up five minutes, it'll be a fucking smart ass.
Speaker 5: They don't look like they're not the same monster.
Speaker 3: Those two pictures aren't the same.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, one probably died and they came back. What year is this? Oh? Was that thirty four? Yeah? Was it the you said eighties or nineties?
Speaker 3: What do you say, nineteen eighties? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh my word. Ernest over two already on the podcast to they were about ten minutes ten.
Speaker 3: It's final ten strikes?
Speaker 2: Is it the bunked this photo? Yes? Yeah, I thought when I first saw photograph. When I first saw the photo, I thought it was a sturgeon, the sturgeon. Sturgeons are giant ass fish, but they're bottom feeders. But Taylor, who's a fisher woman, says, at the back of that photo that was taken, it's way too smooth of a back to be a sturgeon.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Talking about the reason a new photo Okay, the one, the twenty twenty photo, not the nineteen thirty four photo.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, now I know next time I'm in a podcast, we're talking about the Luckless Monster, you know, nineteen thirty.
Speaker 1: I feel like when it comes to all, like all these creatures that are unidentify, my brain is such a free agent. But I'm looking for somebody to sway me, sway me in favor of the interesting fact.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, I want to think that this is real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to believe. With the UFOs, I need to see. Well, UFOs came out in twenty twenty. That's a fucking thing. Now, UFOs are real. We were just too busy with COVID.
Speaker 3: I know that, I know they're real, but it's like, what's the to what extent? You know?
Speaker 2: Aliens exist? I believe that.
Speaker 3: I believe that too, but like are they? Are they among us? Am I an alien? I wouldn't tell you.
Speaker 2: Melvin Melvin Uh, Melvin Ingram says he's an alien outside linebacker for the Uh. Mike Campanero says he's an alien. Really, Nah, but Mike too bold to be an alien either human being.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm like earn like, I'm goble like that.
Speaker 3: Really, I'm ready to be here.
Speaker 2: Are aliens walking among us? Like? Men in black. Probably yeah, I guess so, yeah, yeah, you saw.
Speaker 1: The transition go on in his head right there.
Speaker 2: I say probably not. I was gonna say probably not, but then the more I thought of it was like so many people on this earth. They say, you walk by like ten serial killers in your life. Yeah, if you want by ten serial kills, you're like if you can walk by one alien. Also, you know what I'm saying. That is a great point. That's a solid that's good job, Onetty. Good This mother so hasn't been debunked, Alex. Have you done any work for us? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I did a lot of reading. This looks like, uh, this looks like it was debunked. It looks like it was reportedly a toy submarine built by Christian Spurling, the son in law of Marmaduke Weatherell.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, I know that guy. Ancestors. Alex is solid to have on for Shilly. He is where is luck ness? Where is luck ness? What country?
Speaker 7: Scotland?
Speaker 2: I believe, Alex.
Speaker 1: I don't know how many other pods you listen to, but you know the producer in the back, like when they're talking, they're like the informative person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the responsibility. But I'm trying, I know, I know, yeah, maybe spend a little less time on that ten speed you got.
Speaker 7: You make it easy too, because I can get you with one sentence this way, So that makes it no question.
Speaker 2: Will is I'm not. I'm not far behind Will. When it takes to like you have a little bit of evidence, Will go. Will and I are big on the last last opinion we heard. That's what I'll go to.
Speaker 1: Taylor like, I'm like, hey, do you see this ship? And he'd be like, hey, but did you see this? I'm like, oh, oh.
Speaker 2: Never mind, hey, never mind everything, no doubt. So, so is this real? Is the Lockness monster reel? It's a back, It's just a back of something and there's tunnels. If okay, why don't we just do this? It's COVID. I don't know what Scotland's up to right now, but it's COVID. Let's get all of Scotland certified to something like a scuba knife, certified to scuba knife. Un let's all just go journeying through these caves and if we have the entire country of Scotland, hell, I'll go over there too.
Speaker 1: So Scotland plus one submarine and with the boys.
Speaker 2: Submarine and with the boys, let's just go find this thing. I don't know. I don't understand why it's so difficult to find.
Speaker 3: You just described a movie that needs to be made.
Speaker 2: Boom finding finding this the hunt for the Hunt, dude, just call it the.
Speaker 5: Hunt's the creative person around, right, I gotta have that, well, dude, I mean think you just described like Liam Neeson obviously, Nicholas Cage obviously.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh, Jason Statum.
Speaker 1: I don't know if there's gonna be any fights like that with the.
Speaker 3: Lockness monsters there They're in some kind of underwater brawl.
Speaker 2: I gotta figure the lock Neest monster, like, once you find him, he's like, hey, you got me Rapport? Is that his name, Rappaport?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he should be in it, Remember you fucking dumb brick he remember?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Remember a Deep Blue ce phenomenal. Yeah, was in that. Yes, he basically plays himself manipulated their brains to make them more aggressive.
Speaker 3: And I have not seen that movie since like middle school.
Speaker 2: If I am that Touristymey Grimes, if I am that tourist that took that picture, and I go back home wherever I'm at, and oh, you took that photo.
Speaker 1: There's nobody telling me that I didn't. You know, you know, lockness is real. I saw what I saw. I really don't care if you think.
Speaker 2: Hey, my question is what do you do once you take that photo?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 2: Dropping the group chat?
Speaker 3: Why take the ship out?
Speaker 2: I'm chasing this. He's obviously going that way. This seems to get narrow, a narrow little space. I'm running and I'm making a video photo.
Speaker 7: This photo was found on a LinkedIn profile from a three D graphical artist. It looks it looks like this was the raw photo that they then see. G I to put in that fish, because I mean, he's.
Speaker 3: Not there, Okay. I thought that was after he went back underwater, just like that.
Speaker 1: On this episode of Besting with the Boys a lot, you saw a heart being ripped out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stopped on putting up lender dude done. Fuck.
Speaker 3: Kind of wanted that one to be real.
Speaker 2: I wanted that one to be real. Wanted that one. Boys. Dude, there's a there's a legend of the Oga pogo You all right, all right, I'll take over. Yeah, I want my own ass. You got it? Will? There's this uh and Uh, the Okanagan in Canada, where my wife is from. There's a legend of the Oga Pogo, which is essentially Canada's luck next monster, and there's like a two million dollar bounty on it. I'm pretty sure it's Canadians. It's like thirty four dollars Americans. And I guess like this, this company from Japan can say that he has a Canadian wife, and so I guess like these like submarine guys from Japan like came over and literally brought a submarine and couldn't find the Oka Pogo. But this laf's massive. But also it's a fucking lake.
Speaker 3: It's a lake.
Speaker 2: It's just what I'm saying. Get who's the guy from Expedition Unknown, Josh Gates. His name is Josh Gates. Get that guy on it. He finds fucking everything. He actually found Bigfoot's footprint, a legit in a museum footprint.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, Bigfoot is still up for debate.
Speaker 2: If you're from Missouri, you're from the state of Missouri. You believe that Bigfoot is real. That's how that fucking thing works.
Speaker 3: For what is a big Yeah, I want to see a footprint because.
Speaker 2: There is it's literally, it's proven, it's been boom there it is.
Speaker 3: It's a big footprint.
Speaker 2: This is actually one of the best shows on t.
Speaker 3: Can I be the Devil's Advocate?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You can, you can, but don't be too sway, be a better Devil's advocate. Okay, it's a big footprint.
Speaker 3: No, dude, it's a big foot foot print.
Speaker 2: It's a big foot print that Yeah, so he found that web foot.
Speaker 3: Motherfucker can swim.
Speaker 2: Look at the spacing between that guy's toes. Is that real or is that not? Is that real to you? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Are you asking me?
Speaker 2: Well? I know, will? I know your opinion? Will?
Speaker 1: Yes, you need a guy that's all in. You know what I'm saying, you need.
Speaker 2: I love to believe that's real, but it's like, how do you find that?
Speaker 3: I want too of all the things that have been found, Like look at the Classic Picture.
Speaker 2: I love the classes, I love the Classic Picture. Is that picture real? It's a video and.
Speaker 1: People tried, people try debunking it, and I'm telling you it's not debunkable. Dude.
Speaker 2: What is that if I'm also nineteen thirty four?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's an old one. I think that's from the seventies.
Speaker 2: Or sixties.
Speaker 3: Maybe is it Will, we're.
Speaker 2: Looking at the seventies for those of you for the Tier for the tier ones listening to the audio Monday, we're looking at the original photo of big Foot with the Artes kind of walking in the middle, but he's looking back at the camera. Well he took a peak.
Speaker 3: Bigfoot looks back at it. This is a video, look back at it, Bigfoot. I mean, dude, what a classic picture. Though, Also, they didn't really have costumes popping off like that. I don't guess.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's a it's a Patterson film. It's a Patterson video.
Speaker 2: Look up Creature from the Black Lagoon that that costume is very realistic.
Speaker 3: Okay, it was like.
Speaker 2: A nineteen thirties movie.
Speaker 1: I think, no, nineteen Bigfoot Finally Falls.
Speaker 7: It's called the Patterson photo, I think, or the Patterson film. I think that's that one has been to bunk, that famous.
Speaker 2: I tried the bunk. Let's let's break Will's heart some more. Look that up and make let's make sure that that's where was that? Where was the Bigfoot photo? I'm asking you so many questions. It's it's interesting, like you really want to believe in that stuff, but if it's a place like Area fifty one, northern California, which is Squatch country. Dude, is it northern California? Just organ he kind of like that.
Speaker 5: I want Bigfoot to be real for sure. I just there's so many there are so many creatures that we have not discovered yet.
Speaker 2: You're out on the big show, bigot show. I feel like if you're like said, something like this isn't like, uh where like Everest was or something like that, Yeah, I probably Okay.
Speaker 3: Okay, what if we just called it a creature we haven't found yet?
Speaker 2: Is that more a lot of people found? There's lots of those. Every year, new creatures, new species gets found.
Speaker 1: Exactly when they do the show Finding Bigfoot, they go to all these sites where Bigfoot has been seen, and everybody who's witnessed Bigfoot, they all get to come to this like town hall meeting, and when they're like, hey, who's out here seeing Bigfoot?
Speaker 2: A lot of folks are, hey, y'all see the LEA A lot of good folks in that crowd that I believe.
Speaker 1: Chris, it's go time, boys, shout out the boys that manscaped huge Man's guy.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you guys, are well aware that I am. And it's time to.
Speaker 1: Unveil our summer bod, and Manscaped is here to ensure your post quarantine body is ready for the wild and ready for the jungle. I literally everywhere I travel now, I'm taking Manscaped with me. I enter the room, I was actually just I just had a bachelor party in town, not myself, buddy of mine, and I always take out my toiletry bag and I tell all the boys, Hey, have you guys heard of manscape yet? Here's some ball chafing cream and some ball smell gets spray for you guys before you step out tonight. But Manscaped is dedicated to helping you level up your full body grooming game. They have forever changed the game with their perfect Package three point oh. The Perfect Package three point oh kit comes with an essential lawnmower three point oh, which is waterproof, cordless body trimmer, and a ton of other liquid formulations to round out our manscaping routines. This is the best trimmer on the market for those of you in need of a chest shave, a ball shave, any of it. This third generation trim features skin safe technology to reduce manscaping accidents, don't you know you guys, you don't need any You don't need to nip. You don't need to nip the skin at all and get blood all over the place, especially you've got white carpets like myself. You can also adjust settings to get the link you like and stay on top of it with almost no effort at all. You can even trim an arrow pointing down to the Promised Land if you're fucking bold enough. Be sure to use their crop Cleanser to keep your hair and skin healthy. It's an all in one formula in the shower, so uh, it's as good for healthy chest hair as it is for your skin. Inside the perfect package, you'll also find the Manscape Crop Preserver. This is what I was telling you earlier. It's the anti ball chafing deodorant and moisturizer, because we all know how painful chafing can be when you're wearing a bathing suit all day long and your thigh start rubbing against each other.
Speaker 2: If you've got quads like that, you.
Speaker 1: Also find the Crop Revivor, a testy toner that's designed to give you a pep in your step. A little spritzer pray spray smell good mid day. Subscribe to the package and get a new bladeer refill for your lawnmower trimmer delivered to your door every three months. That is what I'm on For a limited time. Subscribers get two free gifts, the Shed travel bag, which is a thirty nine dollars value, and the patented high performance reduced chafing Manscape boxer Briefs.
Speaker 2: They're phenomenal.
Speaker 1: Get twenty percent off and free shipping with code busting at manscape dot com. Do yourself a favor and always use the right tools for your jewels.
Speaker 2: Boys. That's twenty percent off and free shipping with code busting at manscape dot com. Trim your chesticles with the besticles. Okay that was they put that on the prompter. I read that.
Speaker 1: I'm not a huge fan of the chesticles and vesticles, but I am a huge believer in manscaped. Again, twenty percent off with the free shipping at manscape dot com and use code busting.
Speaker 2: Back to the episode Happy fourth of July holding the Snake. You know he's a huge the old man. Oh Bill, Bill, Bill loves it. Oh Bill is a you know Bill's listen to the podcast right now, and his heart is fluttering because his name was just mentioned. No Bill, Bill, every fucking bouncing. That's how you laugh, you last. Yeah, he's a big he's a bigfoot guy. He's a huge big from Missouri generation. If you're generational, if you're from Missouri, you believe in bigfoot. I've already said that once, but that fucking holds true. That's one percent a true deal. I'm upset. I don't I'm out on bigfoot. I'm in on aliens proven already the raid dude, whatever, Yeah, what happened to that so many people were going to show up to raid area fifty one?
Speaker 1: I bet something happened and you just don't know about it because they went to area fifty one never came back.
Speaker 2: Here's a deal of the area fifty one. If you if you go, if people were actually gonna go to area fifty one, you're so fucking dead so fast, dude, like that. It's like you can't even fly over that. You can't you have to around. Yeah, I mean I'll go. You know what it is like, it's like a couple tents in a warehouse. Everything is on the ground.
Speaker 1: You almost think express we take if we take Garrett Garrett and.
Speaker 2: Jack Legal, that's just a great scene. How do you feel? I feel like, yeah, I did smoking that's the opening scene, and the Bill Hayter, who's one of the best comedians, dude smoking weed. I feel like a stack of flapjacks over it's charging, can you please? And starts like playing those guys in the suits guys. Yeah, that's a great fucking movie. Actually, yeah, play this it's good. I mean we'll probably get pulled, right, good luck pulling videos.
Speaker 7: We'll just lose whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't think YouTube makes much worse anyway, does it. Don't see that.
Speaker 2: I don't know that. And we make so much money on YouTube.
Speaker 3: This is this?
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Play this thing up right about the time of Logless Monster.
Speaker 2: Nineteen thirty seven, Yeah, three years after.
Speaker 3: Oh this is so good he turned up?
Speaker 2: Or what's the deal? Thank you? Some Area fifty one ship. Literally, this is how I view Area fifty one is there's a big boulder that's so obvious that shouldn't be there, and you just lift it up, and it's got hydraws. It's got hydrauls to pick it up too, air hydraus to pick up this thing. And then there's a ladder. So if you're obese, you cannot get in this fucking fort. Dude, you have to have a certain least and and don't and don't mind the car in the middle of the meadow either.
Speaker 3: Thirty four thirties. Only a little blow ground here.
Speaker 2: Right, some guy just stands by the fucking thing, like three people come over here a month. Gotta watch this fucking ladder to make sure no one comes in.
Speaker 3: Love a lag, love a lag, dude.
Speaker 2: That thing's fucking beautiful.
Speaker 1: All you need is Garrett and Jack. One films us on the way there to document it. And then when we get to the point, like, hey, you're shot now we might die. Beyond this point, you have the footage before. Now we'll take Garrett Jack and go home. Garrett'll come in and he'll kind of be the guy if we all die, like we're gonna lose his footage. But Jack will know, Hey, you, but we're all dying together.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I'm not dying for this cause I'm dead ass with you. I'm not dying for this cause I hold that I will. Okay, So they're in a state of the art. He Hey, we'll die, hero, goddamn right you will, you will, right, you will turn it up, turn it up for seven minutes and thirteen seconds. You're going to ask you several questions. How do you feel? Well, sir?
Speaker 3: Uh, I feel like.
Speaker 2: Slashing but no, big old Pilo flat jacks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I it Miller, he's got the lazy eye.
Speaker 1: Brother.
Speaker 2: What emotions do you feel? Okay, Private Miller? Is this normal? Okay? Privately? Okay, Private Miller, Private Miller, answer the question. I see it them arow, Private Miller, this one out, sir, you george me. Let's send someone in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they come in and has me oh.
Speaker 2: Jess, some guy with a big lighter that probably didn't exist in nineteen thirty seven. Answer the question? What was the question to answer? When you think of your superiors? What emotions do you feel? You know?
Speaker 4: A problem I had with your fucking little dog and poniac. You called military here? It is one lots of news. Why are we underground right now?
Speaker 2: Sir? Why can't we be out in the open? Why are we in a square right now? Why aren't we talking to people?
Speaker 4: Letting him know, fish, get it out, shout out the rooftops.
Speaker 2: This is great. This is the Bee's Knees out of nine. We need to be serious.
Speaker 4: I'm serious, you're dick as inappropriate.
Speaker 3: The fuck fuck you.
Speaker 2: Shut the ship down. Ship.
Speaker 1: We're just watching a movie at this point. That's Pineapple Express. For anybody wondering, go watch it.
Speaker 8: Hilarious open, maybe one of the maybe probably the best that want to I'm gonna oh yeah, yeah, let's get Danny Bride somehow on the podcast.
Speaker 3: Come on, dude, now, we'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Answer, didn't answer, and we're back. You didn't answer, I know, ide, God, damn, what else has happened? The touchy subject again? Top Tackles list came out?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, let's let's dig back in.
Speaker 2: Hey, bring up to Hey we got you know on this pod.
Speaker 1: We we face any type of adversity, dude, we do, and we're facing a little adversity right now.
Speaker 2: And or what was it? CBS Sports who came out with it?
Speaker 3: CBS, CBS Sports came out bullshit?
Speaker 2: Is what? Ranking the top ten offensive? It's on a Yeah, I love that. I love that move at your lock screen number one, David Box to your number number two. I love Tyrone Smith. I love I didn't crop out the post that he saw.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I to screams shuttered it. Uh, Trent Williams didn't play last year. Uh, Tarren Armstead, Lane Johnson, Lambert Tunsel, and Lyle Collins.
Speaker 1: So CBS Sports came out the top ten tackles in the NFL rankings list. Okay, and the boy he was not on that list missed the boat. And I think you might have told you might have told me this.
Speaker 2: You might have told me this. They said there was a big drop off after eight, just missed the cut. I know you said, it's kind of cherry burst. I gotta shout her out. She said, I know thirteen. Yeah.
Speaker 6: And to me, like I said, you know that one through eight is a real kind of first tier, but then you get to eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, like that's all that next tier. And to me, tyl one is one that I really wanted to put into this top ten.
Speaker 2: You know, it's just an absolute for specifically in the back looking.
Speaker 6: For Derek Henry as they really went through that runs the AMC Championship. I was really trying to get him in that top ten. But I just love the season that low Collins put together, you know, to me. I just thought that he was fantastic. Jermie Tunsel. I love his potential. I actually think he's going to be a lot better in year two in Houston now that he's recognized in the system.
Speaker 2: I think they are going to go down.
Speaker 6: To m kind of buying in on their potential going into twenty twenty, which is why I had them in that top ten. But make no mistake about it. Run to me is the key honorable mention here for offensive tackles.
Speaker 1: Easily hels key honorable mentioned.
Speaker 2: Hang on, hang them before you go. We're good. Hey, it's all good. It's all good. The past, it's all good. Yeah, how it's all good? How? How does how did sing that list make you feel? My forum switching right now, angry, disrespect it in a lot of ways because I think these guys are good football players and nothing against them, But I think it's hard to even argue that I'm not top five. It's hard to argue that I'm not even I think if you look at what a team asked a player to do, there's not a lot of guys that are gonna do as much as I do on the field from up and if you also if you go into meetings on Wednesdays before games. I'm also the guy that's asking for more responsibility as an offensive tackle. It's all right, it's all good. You're gonna get your respect. Bet comeback season. I bet they come back season. We'll see. I know I got suspend in last year.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: But you hear him talk about potential that frustrates me. Is like, like not top ten is ridiculous. We'll see what that lists looking like after the season. Yeah, so it's all good. Well, you're just gonna have to find out. It's all good, though.
Speaker 3: I loved it at your phone background now, I mean talk about just go ahead.
Speaker 2: And well we talked about it on your podcast a little bit. I've a yeah. When I was in high school, some kid commented on my junior highlight tape and said I was at a shape. So I decided I'll never be out of shape again. And then William Golsten punched me in the face in twenty twelve, so he was on the background on my phone for the entire year. Twenty eleven. They played in twenty twelve walked Away too. I did walk away, and I beat the fuck out of him. That entire game. We won the game, like twelve to nine was and there's no touchdowns, a dogfight. Yeah, you know. They said that they were going to Jeff Lemon tuncil one overall in twenty sixteen when I was no. Yeah, twenty sixteen is after my second year, So twenty fifteen, two and sixteen season, they said they're in Jeff Lemard Tunsil. They traded that pick back. They told Jack Conklin in two years he was going to beat the left tackle after my contract was up. So they hey, it's all right, it's all good. We see a different year. They can they can say whatever they want. It's easy. It's easy to put a list up in June. But we'll see, we'll see in genuine Hey, the boys fired up, right? You feel that? Do you feel that.
Speaker 5: Energy in the room, running the bus, rid a parking lot outside of the getting ready to.
Speaker 2: Watch the boy. No, it's all these are really good football players. Though. I think these guys are really good players, and that's nothing against them. I'm just better than you guys. There we go. We love that love so love some competitive fucking talks.
Speaker 3: Will probably be a fucking Titans fan. Let's go.
Speaker 2: It's our boy, let's go. Hey, from a fans perspective, how does this let's make you feel?
Speaker 3: Where's our boy? It's undeniable, dude, God.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you look at all these you look at all these teams, it's high media caliber teams, right, and that's nothing to take away from these football players. I keep saying that as an insurance policy because I do, like, I know, yeah, yeah, you're a you're a good football player. Yeah, I know that.
Speaker 7: When they also got to know when they make these lists, like if they get it right and they get all top ten, it won't get much attention. So do you think there may be some like leaving guys off to get more publicity for the playfor.
Speaker 2: Okay, Alex, that's what we need on this right now? Maybe I mean and specifically saying your name, Well, I just I mean, it's all good. It's gonna be all right, you know what I'm saying because preseason accolades never got anybody anywhere, and so Mars, when they do the all pro list this coming season, we'll see us on it. There we go. Yeah, Hey, I'm fired up right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's fucking go, my goodness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's all good.
Speaker 1: We need to interrupt your programming for a shout out to free Fly apparel. Shout out the boys at free Fly. No free shoutouts, of course. I actually just got my shipment in the other day that I personally got and bought myself using our code busting because we don't get everything for free around here. But hey, listen, I I'm obsessed with Free Fly's clothing. I'm obsessed with their their buttersoft bamboo that what they make, whatever is in that material, that they make it a free fly. Wherever these boys are located, I believe it's South Carolina. Whatever they're doing in South Carolina, keep freaking doing it, dude, because I love their stuff.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: My favorite thing is their tops because again, the buttersoft bamboo material also wicks away moisture, doesn't hold odor. It has upf some block built into it, for God's sake.
Speaker 2: But I wear it at home where lounging around, big lounge around the house, guy, I wear working out.
Speaker 1: Obviously, Free Fly think of fly fishing. They're big in the outdoor game. Free Fly was actually founded by a Montana fishing guide and two Nike marketers and identified a big problem in the industry outdoor clothing was too complicated and too uncomfortable. So together the boys took a shot, quit their job and made it their mission to create the most comfortable shirt imaginable. And right now maybe I'm sheltered, but right now it's legitimately free fly. Their shirts are the best shirts in my closet. Actually, we need to we need to try to collab with those boys. But on top of being super comfortable, free flies bamboo clothing, and I already said this has upf some protection and also wakes away moisture. All the bells and whistles. I said that earlier, from fishing to hitting the gym or lounging around the house. This stuff is incredible. You can get twenty percent off when you visit FreeFly apparel dot com backslash busting to get twenty percent off of the boys, so utilize the man, get on their site. I'm telling you they're one of my favorites to advertise because their shit is legit.
Speaker 2: And uh, I'm a huge fan.
Speaker 1: But again, it's FreeFly apparel dot com backslash busting.
Speaker 2: Back to the episode, what what else is going on? So you're trying to quit water, so a couple of weeks ago, I started talking about whoop, and now Will has a whoop, So that's pretty cool, and hang on, we got to correct it. He is right, he is right. He got the whoop on and I got you. I got you invigorated, ready to go.
Speaker 1: Back to the right, right right, because it's almost like I was lazy to go and get a whoop and just go through all of it all. He mentioned, he mentioned, he mentioned his or ring and then he got the whoop, and I'm like, I don't know why I haven't just my laziess hadn't got a whoop yet, no question. But I was telling you yesterday the boy had a whoop back in fifteen. He did.
Speaker 2: It was either or something like that.
Speaker 1: You said something, yeah, something got like it was the first generation, so like this, the next ones are way better now. And they wanted me to send it in and fix it, and I just didn't want to go through the whole mailing process, but uh yeah I would. I would like tape it over so that way you can still wear it at practice. But these ones, this generation is way better now. What they've done with their app is way better.
Speaker 2: Uh, this is a woop.
Speaker 1: The only thing the WOOP doesn't do is tell time, give you the time. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. It literally gives you everything.
Speaker 2: HRV.
Speaker 1: Dude, fucking Whoop. You need to sponsor the boys because we were fans. We'll keep talking about you.
Speaker 2: I don't think Woop's gonna need a sponsor efort. What happened with the PGA. Yeah, so apparently some some golfer went out and had irregular heart rate, like his heart rate went up or down yeamatically, like thirty beats per minute or whatever. Yeah, and that's like an indication that you need to get tested for COVID apparently, and so the guy got tested before he had symptoms had COVID. And now the entire PGA, everyone who works in the PGA, even if you're not a player, has to wear a.
Speaker 1: WOOP is wearing Whoop. Anybody associated with the PGA, they're strapping them up. And when the shout out Josh, who gave me this, he was actually telling me that it has the respiratory rate on there. Yeah, so if you check your data every day, if your respiratory rate goes up thirty over thirty percent, then that could be a sign that you.
Speaker 3: Should get early COVID.
Speaker 2: You should get.
Speaker 1: Tested for COVID because that could be a sign. So when somebody did test positive, like Taylor was saying, all the PGA now is strapping everybody that's associated with them to help kind of measure and track people throughout. You know, I guess the tournaments and stuff that they're doing off there, rest rate goes over thirty percent. It's like, hey, maybe we need to quarantine them for a second, get tested, make sure. But yeah, might be making a big move in the COVID.
Speaker 2: That would be if you were investing in a woop and that is actually a real thing. Sure it's made yourself some money. Yeah, yeah, but huge fans whoop. The best part. My favorite thing about Whoop Actually not my favorite thing, but one of my favorite things is like I'm charging my whoop right now, but I'm still wearing it and still collecting data.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you got the pack on yours, That's why I looked different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you just slide the same charge solid. Woop does a really good job. They really do. And I think, like, what was the first one that came fitbit, Yeah, that was the first thing. It told time. So this doesn't do your steps track your heart rate. Yeah, but like I don't know if the steps really do anything for you because you can sit here and do this and attract your steps right, fake it. Yeah you're not. Could throw play catch with it and your wife making you walk every day. Hey, dad's there.
Speaker 1: Like, just start doing this in the chair and you'll accomplish what you need.
Speaker 2: Jazzer sizing, but it's fucking I mean, I'm a big I'm a big by fan of it. I like the oar ring, but it's hard to work out and it's hard to be active in the oor ring. It's like it's plastic. Oh really yeah, it feels like plastic at least, and then it has like little things that come up and like.
Speaker 3: Phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So what I've been told is that it does a really good job of like your sleep and tells you how you're sleeping. But the whoop is a great job of it too. It's the whoop, dude, high end. Like all this data tracking ship tells you your strain levels, tells you how much you.
Speaker 1: Recover, how much you've strained today, how much your recovery percent is, and then it tells you how much you.
Speaker 3: Need to sleep tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like hey, if you want to, and then you can say like, and then it'll give your data on your sleep.
Speaker 3: Like that's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's one thing you need to look into. It's really cool. It's called the the halo. It's a it's a headset you put on. You wet the tops of it and then you put it on your head, like you move it into your hair and then it basically stimulates your brain. But singers, songwriters use it. There's literally programs if you're gonna play the guitar, like it helps stimmate your brain for your fingers, your movements. Is very cool. What is this called again, the new It's called the halo pull up Halo sport. It's very it's a very cool setup. So like stimulates the part of your brain you wear these things like headphones and like a couple of times I've done it, like you're kind of burns. It feels like your head's burning. It's fucking weird, but you do it like thirty minutes before that. Yeah, that's it right there. It's like doing ice and stem like unless your fucking legs going crazy, you don't know if it's a worker or not. But yeah, playing instruments, working out hand eye coordination. This halo sport is really supposed to help out with that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: Funny commercial for them would just be like everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, put it on like guitar on backwards.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but puts the halo and starts playing fucking led Zeppelin problem.
Speaker 2: It's just cool. I think that that stuff super is really awesome. That stuff helps a lot.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that it.
Speaker 3: I've never heard of that in my life.
Speaker 2: I have one at the house. I'll let you all'll let you borrow. I don't use it as much as I used to. Well, let's check it out.
Speaker 3: I would like to try that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd like to try me some of that that halo sport. We're about them performance tools. Do no question that ship, and it's crazy. That's why a lot of times when I hear like older athletes, and we've talked about this in this podcast before, the older athletes are like, well, in my day, we just shut our mouths and we worked and did this and did that. It's like everything's evolving. The life is ongoing and evolving, Like there's new ship coming out that you didn't have ten years ago that I didn't have five years ago or even a year ago.
Speaker 3: In your day, you had to drive your car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: My car drives me.
Speaker 2: Now. I see that fusion outside that thing, I'd drive it very far.
Speaker 3: I didn't drive it.
Speaker 2: We were about to starve this podcast, and it's a nice car. It's like, okay, I don't have a test.
Speaker 3: No, I never said I did. A guy drives a test.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the tests are great cars.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The issue I have with the Tesla though it doesn't make any sound. I like a vehicle to make noise. I like to feel like a little rumbolding engine. I'll tell you what I think. Takes off like a roll, like a fucking rocket. They have the one tailing has They have that like up on like a dragstrip against the Ferrari and it goes neck and neck.
Speaker 3: Hubbard one of those too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that ship moves.
Speaker 2: How is it beauty?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's an absolute beauty.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The Tesla cars, though I don't know.
Speaker 3: Are kind of bad.
Speaker 2: You like him, I kind of do that.
Speaker 3: You aren't gonna see it like you see it on the road. You're like, there's nothing else like that.
Speaker 2: My buddy, he moved there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, it's.
Speaker 2: Kind of weird, but I like it looks like a Lego truck on it kind of does looks like one of those Halo like it was in Halo.
Speaker 3: Just want to smoke Tesla truck.
Speaker 2: Smoke out a Tesla truck.
Speaker 3: D bake going down a Tesla truck.
Speaker 2: I had a buddy move to l A and he bought a Prius and he's like, this is before Tesla came out. He's like, I love Prius because if you have a Prius, it's like, oh, that guy might make a lot of money, but he's just being eco friendly. And he's like, then the Tesla came out, and now everyone knows I'm poor. I rich have a fucking Tesla.
Speaker 3: Prius is a great car to have in l A.
Speaker 2: Though Prius Is said I would never drive a Prius. I would never drive a PRIs.
Speaker 3: You couldn't.
Speaker 2: I could.
Speaker 3: I've been in them. Yeah, the Prius.
Speaker 2: I've been in the back of a Prias my god. Yeah, it's all right as it is, but the Tesla.
Speaker 3: Tesla is.
Speaker 2: Tesla has made like an affordable, like thirty five thousand dollars car.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, they do really, Yeah, I'm looking. I'm in the market for a new car. I don't know if i'd get a Tesla, but I want to Jeep.
Speaker 2: Jeeps are great, but they ride like ship. Yeah they look, they look cool. Instagram about them. Jeep is the way to go. The Wrangler two doors are badass.
Speaker 3: I want a four door so my dogs can get new.
Speaker 2: You get yourself an old Bronco.
Speaker 3: I'd love a Bronco.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those cars.
Speaker 3: Baby Blue Bronco.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: There's a place in Santa Monica that just specializes in refurbishing Broncos.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love walking around that lot. Dude, It's like dream.
Speaker 2: There's a there's a company called Gateway Bronco that follow them on Instagram. Yep, I'm saying, and they uh. I reached out to them because I love the Broncos. But they have Broncos that have Tesla batteries in them now start at four hundred thousand dollars. Really, Yeah, they're extremely expensive.
Speaker 3: I want a Tesla roof Do when I get my roof free done?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the roof free done in the Fusion.
Speaker 3: No No, no, my actual house.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, I do live in a house.
Speaker 3: I am not homeless anymore.
Speaker 2: I have I live at home. Everything's great. Yeah, this is living at home a woman. Last night. Yeah that sex with a girl with big deal and fifty. Yeah, but they make some badass brocot you go and they they give you like the leathers you you cheer, a different kind of leathers. What the paintment want to be? Do everything for four hundred thousand dollars? Well, they do the six to fifty car better they do? Uh yeah, that one's fucking ridiculous, world record six fifty? Oh my god? They do? Is that? The one? Is that the one Bobo by he shouted, Bubba does crush it? I love He's out in l A right now. He's killing it.
Speaker 3: No, I need to see him for what?
Speaker 2: Oh they do? They do Coyote five O swaps too, which is like unbelievable engines.
Speaker 5: But those the bottom middle or yeah, dude, Jersey Shores. That's that's the one that I want.
Speaker 2: That the light blue piece, Yes, that's would you do the the white hood.
Speaker 3: That I love? That wouldn't be on right now.
Speaker 2: It would be it's beautiful day outside the day. Oh my god, I wanted to a copy one.
Speaker 3: Say what you're gonna go?
Speaker 2: Copy one? Right after this. Yeah, training that fusion as soon as these royalties come in, speaking Ronco is awesome. What's going on with you right now? What's going on with you nowadays?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: Quarantine I kind of took like I felt retired for a little while when Quarantine started because I wasn't way into the everybody's right on Zoom Now.
Speaker 3: That's another one.
Speaker 5: If you were an investor on Zoom early on, Yeah, anyway, well, nothing's really happening.
Speaker 3: Quarantine happened.
Speaker 2: You made it.
Speaker 3: You just beat out Skype and all that.
Speaker 2: There were actually jokes about when Quarantine first started that Zoom is the reason they released it, dude, because everyone's doing everything on Zoom now.
Speaker 5: Zoom is the answer for everything and songwriters, I get it now. I've done a couple of good Zoom rights. But it's like this camaraderie of like actually hanging in a room is way easier to catch a vibe than through a computer screen, and like there's lags. But in the last in the last three weeks or four weeks, I've probably written twenty five songs and gotten a few cuts. And Morgan Wallen was finishing his album I think I got eleven on his on his album coming Out, we got his current single more than My Hometown.
Speaker 2: Eleven songs that you wrote.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then me and Me and hurt fucking Yeah, it's kind of crazy. I'm stoked. That's the boy.
Speaker 5: Me and Ryan Hurd have that Heartless song with Morgan, which is a remix with Julian Michaels on pop radio right now, but that that might make a country music radio thing here in.
Speaker 2: A little fucking badass Morgan Wallen. Him getting arrested for being drunk the best thing that's made me like him more. Yeah, that's because you see, Oh he's human. Fuck yeah, dude, good for him. Yeah, that's what happened. Well, he is drunk at honky Tonk and was like a little bit rowdy and some of the police were like, hey, don't do that. Got arrested. Release the statement. All good, it's all good, dude.
Speaker 5: It was at kid Rocks Bar and Morgan's Morgan set himself up where his brand is that guy. You know, he's not a he's not He's a great guy. But like we all like to fucking party and have a good time. So he went out, had some friends from his hometown, in town. They went downtown. I think a fan was like bottom shots or whatever, and he like slammed a whiskey glass down after he shot it and probably cleared the table after that broke and too rowdy.
Speaker 3: You know, had to go to jail for a second.
Speaker 2: But but like holding a drunk tank.
Speaker 5: Kid Rock textan was like, you're welcome at my bar, and he fully killed fully comm yeah.
Speaker 3: Kid Rock had him over the next night.
Speaker 2: Kid Rocks, Kid Rocks of Beauty will look at his mug shot.
Speaker 3: Morgan's mugshot is legendary. Songwriting has been it.
Speaker 5: I'm going I'm recording vocals next week on the song I'll be putting out probably in a couple of months called Here's to Beer Cheers.
Speaker 3: Look at that fucking mun shot. Dude, that's him. Look at that.
Speaker 2: I just look like he looks like the Tiger King's boyfriend.
Speaker 3: What what is he saying?
Speaker 5: Is he didn't know, but I've asked him, dude, what were you saying when the picture was getting taken? Because you're not fucking not talking, no question.
Speaker 3: I reckon. My cousin's gonna pick me up any minute.
Speaker 2: Cool mug shot is the way to go.
Speaker 5: Yes, dude, barstools or somebody was trying to sell that on a shirt and he can't decide if he wants to.
Speaker 2: Do it like it. Do you have a mug shot? Yes, I do.
Speaker 3: It's not online. The way I got my mug shots legendary though, because I went in you got.
Speaker 2: On your phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I had to go get booked.
Speaker 5: And uh, let's see here, dude, I'm I'm, I'm not. It's way back in my photos. I'll take forever. But the way the way I got it, I'll send it to y'all.
Speaker 2: And send it to Alex when people watch it, you okay, you put it.
Speaker 3: Down the corner.
Speaker 5: So I had to I got arrested, but didn't go to jail, and he's just a mugshot mugshot dot com. I didn't go to jail, so but I had a court dat or whatever. I had to go book myself and sign papers and get my thumb print and all that shit. And uh so I'm sitting on basically a church few in the booking room, and you know, they're calling people up here getting your mug shot, and there's the computer screen and the camera, and uh I was like, well, I don't know if this is gonna make it on Google, so I'm definitely gonna fucking So I set up my video on my cell phone and just put it right there on the bench.
Speaker 7: And went up.
Speaker 3: Got my mug shot. So it was it was filming the screen that was taking the photos.
Speaker 5: So when I got done, I got back, I was like, fuck, yeah, screenshot shot, got my mud shot.
Speaker 2: I had to have it.
Speaker 5: I was wearing a fly little it was like a leather jacket, like tricolor leather shaved head.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. The boy, hey, pull the boy got a little monk show on there. You got a shot. I got a monk shot.
Speaker 1: Morgan were trying to get him on the pod. I thought Ernest might be able to pull it, but I guess there it is.
Speaker 3: We're not that close.
Speaker 2: Actually never met the guy. What's his manager's name, Trickster Tricks.
Speaker 3: Look at the boy, Yes, dude, it's Trickster Yo.
Speaker 2: What are the fuck are you doing in a suit? Smack up the fucking church or something? After church? I will beat your ass. I gotta I got as for the pot love, I got in a salt case with my pants. Now, maybe I got a salt case after we played Ohio State we lost to them. That I'll look at you, bro, I'm like looking at the guy. That's Preston Chorges on me right there walk card guilty shot. That guy was Joe Wiener. That dude was talking. The reason why every anything happened was because my brother. The guy like was super drunk and he hip checked a curb or a poll and my brother Nick Bennett was laughing at him. It was after the hostage game and uh, I was dating this girl and she's like, Taylor, your brother's getting the fight. And I turned around. There's three guys are twenty nine years old. Yeah, I was in the middle of the seasons. No, but I'm saying there's guys that are my age now back then when I was in college literally pushing my brother. My brother's nineteen. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's a wrap. So that dude he didn't many people have a mug shot in a suit.
Speaker 2: And it's kind of kind had a bad ass. Hey. I was kind of waiting for someone say something. No one says, all right, we just keep laughing.
Speaker 3: Can we get that head on a T shirt?
Speaker 2: Hell? Yeah? Did we put that T shirt? I'll tell you what we should. If if you're looking out for people, if you're looking out for your brother or something like that, and something happens like this, you're all good. Yeah.
Speaker 3: If you love somebody, you go to Joe for him. You beat somebody's ask for him.
Speaker 2: In case three people, it was just one guy, one guy, so obviously one guy caught that damage. But other than that, it was cool.
Speaker 3: So that was what your senior year, you said, No, so my senior year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my seniors when it happened, but uh, they didn't press charges. I broke up with the girl I was dating, and then there's some detective called her because everyone was like, no, we don't know who, we don't know what's going on. And then the detective called her and she's like, yep, that was Taylor. You must yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: So in your mugshot, had you been drafted already?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: So I was.
Speaker 2: So they're like, hey, you gotta come to you gotta come to Michigan to get booked. So I lose took a flight to get buked, and so I was like, I'm bringing a suit.
Speaker 3: Look at the left.
Speaker 2: You definitely just took definitely just took a flight deaf. I just took a fight, got there. I'm pretty sure I'm wearing shorts under it. I'm just just the top. I love that. No, I'm just kidding suit.
Speaker 3: But uh, that's hilarious. Yeah, dude, good for you.
Speaker 2: Dude. Yeah, I haven't hit anybody since then.
Speaker 3: You ever had a much shot?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: I remember that our podcast. You got a little bit of yeah.
Speaker 2: M I p yeah, yeah, possession. That's the most. That's such a bit. And it was the worst.
Speaker 1: It was the worst way to do it. I didn't even I didn't even do it.
Speaker 3: You were innocent.
Speaker 1: I'd sit in jail overnight, had somebody else, had a friend bail me out, slowly go home. Mom's washing dishes, like, oh, you guys once had a late night. Would you go to jail or something?
Speaker 2: Yes? Man, funny funny say that no ship, Yeah that's how that was your mother. She was pissed and she was like, go tell your dad was Bill Man? She goes, I'm not saving you on this one. Really. Yeah. Yeah. It was Christmas Eve, oh god, it was then.
Speaker 1: It was a twenty third going into the twenty fourth, so it was like Christmas Eve, like morning early this morning, so it was an awkward midnight.
Speaker 3: Well, you can't lie about it either.
Speaker 2: I tried.
Speaker 3: I tried lying about it.
Speaker 5: I just didn't tell you're gonna get mail from an attorney. If you're still with your parents, you can be you. You could have said no, Mom, did' get arrested. Definitely just a late night three weeks later, you're gonna get mailed to your house being like Will Compton from attorney's office.
Speaker 3: It's like, we'd like to represent you in.
Speaker 5: Your upcoming case. And that's what happened to me. I let that ship go under the rugs, and my mom called me. He's like, why do I have mail from attorney asking you terrible in the court of aall Like, well.
Speaker 3: I reckon, I need a lawyer.
Speaker 5: I reckon, I must have found myself in a couple of handcuffs. Funny you should ask, because I forgot that happened. When is that coordinate?
Speaker 2: When that hilarious? Yeah, mom, mom, as I hope you respect. I'm gonna wait for my lawyer to be here to comment any further. I'm saying that's what you tell your mom?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, I just yeah, I wasn't that smarts.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you. Hey, hey, it was the only amount of time right it was. I tell you what, I think. It's a coming theme now on the pods. Will let you fuck up? Yeah? I want to stay on this one hell of a host though.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 1: Before we go to the next topic, we got to take a moment and shout out the boys at Hydrant and talk about our morning routines. Whether you wake up early, you set goals. I know for me personally, I wake up around seven every morning and my alarm goes off. I snooze once, try to get me a squeeze in a little eight nine minutes for another one. I wake up on my second alarm. I check my phone and I always have a text from one of my psychopath mentors at three point thirty in the morning with some motivation or inspirations surrounding goals that we've set together.
Speaker 2: Goal setting is important. Where it's around your.
Speaker 1: Day, exercise, nutrition, all of it. Not everyone has time to do to get reminded all the time and keep up with that stuff. Then after I check that text message, I walk my qte ass downstairs and I make a big glass of ice water and I pour Hydrant in my water. You're probably wondering what hydroant is. Hydrant is a refreshing electrolyte powder that I mix directly into my water to efficiently and effectively hydrate my body.
Speaker 2: That's what the boys use. That's what the boys use, and you need to get on the train. Personally.
Speaker 1: My favorite is a hydrant plus caffeine, which contains one hundred milligrams of caffeine from Green Tea. Each rapid hydration mix has four essentral electrolytes that our bodies need, sodium, potassium, magnesium, and zinc.
Speaker 2: We got a little education in this ad read as.
Speaker 1: Well, but I'm it's able to hydrate your body faster and stay hydrated throughout the day, so you're kicking that morning sluggishness and midday slump.
Speaker 2: Hydrant is back by research.
Speaker 1: The formula was developed by an Oxford scientist, which is you know, I should say, you're right there. We got Oxford and science mixed in with this adroid, dude.
Speaker 2: But it's made with.
Speaker 1: Real fruit juice, delicious refreshing variety of flavors. If you're looking for a summer vibe right now, you gotta try the brand new iced t lemonade flavor. But hydrant starts at a bucket packet for a thirty day supply. Spoiler alert, you can save even more with a monthly subscription. So everybody's winning. All the boys are winning with this one. We're gonna get you twenty five percent off your first order. You just gotta go to drink hydrant dot com backslash bussing or enter promo code bussing at checkout. That's drink hydrant dot com backslash bussing and answer promo code busting for twenty five percent off.
Speaker 2: Your first order and start winning your mornings and kicking the shit out of your day. Boys. Uh, let's get back to the episode. I hope you're thoroughly enjoying it.
Speaker 1: I want to say this past week with Baktyari was a beluga.
Speaker 2: It's blaga. Yeah, well I know, Oh you fucked that up. Yeah. Now, the best part of that podcast is Will and I did that podcast in the same room and when Will instead instead of speaking to the camera as if I wasn't there, he'd look up and be like, yeah, where were that one time too that we and I'm like, bro, you gotta look out of the camera. I've been doing this long enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that was our only time doing it in the same room. You wanted me to come over, Let's do it in the same room.
Speaker 2: That was nice. You felt the camaraderie. We missed this, the boys and the bus.
Speaker 3: Sure we're back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we are fucking back.
Speaker 3: A fucking love We're back. I'm so happy to be ba. I do love you all, guys. I've told both of you all on several times.
Speaker 5: The Buzz with the Boys podcast one I did last year was the first podcast ever did and uh welcome, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah that was that was my first exposure to it. And now I'm addicted to podcasting. I got my own. I'm not plugging with it.
Speaker 2: No plug it. What's it called?
Speaker 3: Just being earnest? There's a plug, it's just being earnest. I told Taylor yesterday. It's the less athletic busting with the boys solid though.
Speaker 2: It's a good little deal.
Speaker 3: It's fun, dude.
Speaker 2: And my whole whole thing is when I look to expand one day, you never know.
Speaker 3: It's just I like, I like, I don't know. I have a wide variety of friends. They're super interesting to me and the inspire me.
Speaker 5: They're doing what the fuck they want to do at a high level, and my podcast is conversations with them, Like it's not it's not just a music podcast or just sports podcast. Like people that inspire me, and we talk about stuff they wouldn't normally talk about in.
Speaker 3: Regular interviews in their jobs. It's not interviews. It's just kicking.
Speaker 2: It's just like it's just being honest, just.
Speaker 3: Being earnest.
Speaker 2: So that was a good deal.
Speaker 1: You on every platform, uh, Apple, Spotify, Google Play, Apple Spotify, Value.
Speaker 3: Brands, YouTube, there's another one. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I'm on Google Play yet. I gotta I have a smart r L that has all I don't know.
Speaker 2: Did your I g get hacked?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah it did. My dude.
Speaker 5: I woke up, go get coffee with Delaney. It's like eight in the morning, and now I get back home and I just like open Instagram. I was gonna scroll or whatever, and I refret or I clicked on the Instagram icon and it said your Instagram has been deleted and your email has been change to dota DA. Check your email to confirm if this is the case. So I checked my email to obviously be like, no, that ain't me. But it had been like, I guess an hour since it had happened, so it was too late. So they had hacked my Instagram.
Speaker 3: And completely like deleted my account.
Speaker 5: And this like the last three months has been the best my Instagram has been as far that I've gotten like a good bit.
Speaker 3: Of followers or whatever, climbing a little bit.
Speaker 2: And it was gone.
Speaker 3: So I got kroon on it and are like, whatever, plug it Instagram and they dude, I got a d in two days before it happened, I was playing golf. I got a DM that was like, you violated Instagram terms or whatever. Click this link. So I clicked the link and then it was asking me to put a password in. So I was like no, no, no, no. So I told my person. I was like, hey, this happened, and they're like, okay, well we send it to Instagram. See if it's legit. They said, please ignore, this is just it's fake.
Speaker 5: Well I guess if the fact that I clicked the link alone gave them access. So two days later my ship was gone completely and they had it back up in like three hours.
Speaker 3: But Blue checks help.
Speaker 2: You're your private jet pustles.
Speaker 5: Hilarious, dude, I mean there a lot went into that and some guy photoshop and some guy photoshoped himself in front of a private jet and tried making it look legit and was no way, just bought a jet, like got my own jet.
Speaker 2: Like who was it?
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna say his name, And he didn't deserve any fucking anything.
Speaker 2: Who was the rappist that fucking did that. There was a rapper that like posted a picture of him being on a jet and then he was yes.
Speaker 3: It was because there was a bow Wow challenge for like six months after.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, dude, he's like off to wherever LAX was. Just say l X. And then when somebody else caught him in the middle seat on the Southwest flight that it is hilarious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like that, dude, that's so funny.
Speaker 1: So you're trying to say he was on a private plane, but somebody saw him on in the middle of a Southwest flight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was like on my way to Lax, Like what is it like, it's not even it's not that serious. It's not serious at all.
Speaker 1: You flying Southwest like that? Southwest, baby, Southwest?
Speaker 2: Southwest. Southwest is probably the best airline A one through fifteen, is that move. But here's what you do. You got to buy the ticket that want to get away, and then when you get to your gate, go to the lady and hay like to buy one through fifteen it's forty dollars. Yeah, do it if you do it before like two hundred three hund dollars. Yeah, but you can get that one hundred and thirty nine dollars want to get away? Put another forty on top of that. You just by yourself a regular ticket. Yes, yes, hey that free boy, that little tip by the boy is free. That was free. No free shout outs.
Speaker 5: But that's a little bow Wow's on my flights in New York. But on Instagram, you fust is the picture of a private jet caption that is.
Speaker 3: Just Google just Google private jet with nice cars in front of it. And then that's what hostess.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's say press for growing up hip hop.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 5: I promise to bring you all the hottest show ever, dude, not just south that on an Android.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the worst part of the whole photo.
Speaker 3: I don't trust a green text, bro, can't just just a green text, no question.
Speaker 2: Yo, I got this my new number. It's an Arizona number. And like for the first like four or five months, I would get text from like like spam, but it'd always be like women in lingerie are like, hey John, I saw your I saw your in Arizona. Last to your last, gotta have my number was a fucking sicko bro an, absolute sick of dude.
Speaker 5: I when I got my new number, that's funny. I would get text all the time to this girl named Brittany and I was in the Islands. One time, I just smoked a fat joint and I was sitting there and I get a text. It was like, hey, Brittany, just saw on Facebook where you're pregnant. Uh so happy for you or whatever, and I was like yeah, like like, turns out I'm.
Speaker 2: Not you said back what they said, Oh my god, like so sorry.
Speaker 5: I also also catfish, I guess one of her ex boyfriends said. I was like, Yo, I'm so sorry about the way things worked out with us. Like I'm in New York this week if you want to go get some dinner. And so I looked up like a nice restaurant in New York City and like was like, yo, like let's just go here on Tuesday night. Or I was like yo, I'm gonna be there or whatever. Catfish this man, dude, don't text. Don't text till you thank your text, and.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna be me.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ, watch out for Ernest. Yeah, you're a sick of.
Speaker 3: I mean this was I was three years I was three years younger, three or four years younger.
Speaker 2: So it's all right, how old are you know?
Speaker 3: I'm twenty eight?
Speaker 2: So what you twenty nine?
Speaker 5: January eleventh, damn ninety two, one eleven ninety two, here comes one eleven. Here we go, my magic number.
Speaker 2: There it is, and that's the best. I Hey, hey, hey, good boys, bo podcast, what a solid ender. Appreciate you arting rights boys. Nice job.
Speaker 1: Thank you all, guys, gals, people of all ages, appreciate you so much for tuning in to another episode of Busting with the Boys. If you haven't yet, please subscribe to the episode on Apple, podcast, Spotify, whatever platform you're on.
Speaker 2: We're on there. We have a YouTube channel Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 1: We would love if you subscribe there as well. If you are subscribed and you want to be a more for the boys, unsubscribe and resubscribe again.
Speaker 2: It sounds funny and stupid.
Speaker 1: And kind of obnoxious, but all of your subscriptions and resubscribing and stuff. It helps in these little algorithm games for climbing charts because again, we were very organic you guys. Where we're at is because of you guys, so we like to keep it fucking organic and just from us.
Speaker 2: Dude to us first in the world. But we really do.
Speaker 1: We really appreciate your guys and support. A few of you had questions about merchandise. You can go Our merchandise store is on barstool sports dot com. Go over to shop and we are under the brand Bustle with the Boys. You can find all of our gear there. We restart constantly.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: If you guys have any ideas, shout us out. If you guys buy the gear, shout us out. We really do love when you guys talk back to us, add us, mention us, put us on your stories, tag us all that fun stuff you like, grabbing that stuff and putting in.
Speaker 2: On our YouTube episodes, and again we just love it.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: We love you guys. We appreciate you so much.
Speaker 1: Keep being for the fucking boys, Keep being a wolf. The biggest of hugs and the tiny stuff kisses.
Speaker 2: We love you. We appreciate you. Tune in next week for another episode of Busting with the Boys, pull the drugs stops. Strom says he loves
Speaker 6: The way Lad the Hill