Speaker 1: This is no thing, your heart is true, your pell and co down ready in everyone just a little.
Speaker 2: The biggest skiff would be from me, and the cod detached would say. Every iconic show has their wacky cast of characters, and the Jubil Show is no different. It's the Jewbil Show with your drunk admina Hi. And then there's everybody's younger sister, Victoria Ramirez Hi. And who could forget the quirky neighbor kid who lives next door and pops by every once in a while to ask if we can turn our outdoor lights off at night because the new pet wombat she just got off of the dark Web Wombatty DeVito keeps thinking it's daylight and he's nocturnal and it's messing up his sleep schedule.
Speaker 3: Our social media producer.
Speaker 4: Gabby Wato is the boy.
Speaker 3: Also our producer Brad, he's a dad. Hey there, Tiger. And then there's me.
Speaker 2: I'm Jewbel and this is the Jewel Show and this is the time of week where we check in with the show and see what's going on in our life.
Speaker 3: So, Nina, what was up with you this week?
Speaker 5: You know that moment where you see an old coworker and you're not expecting it, like an old coworker used to make out with and you're just like.
Speaker 6: I was not Paddy right now.
Speaker 5: No, this happened to me the other night while I was laying in bed watching Night Agent on Netflix.
Speaker 6: What Nina in Bedroom show up on my TV screen?
Speaker 5: Oh So I'm just sitting there on and I'm just, you know, watching the show, and all of a sudden, I'm like, I know that voice, I know that face what and I like, get up really quick to watch it.
Speaker 6: But right as I got up to watch it, he got killed in the show.
Speaker 4: So I was like.
Speaker 5: He wasn't even a bad guy. He was super sweet and I'm proud of him. He's making his dreams come true. But I was like, I wasn't expecting that this is supposed to be not an alarming evening crazy crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know it's cool.
Speaker 2: I just was like, I feel the same way whenever I see Jessica albuy Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that long romance you had. I remember that. Yeah, it was all over TEMs while she was back.
Speaker 6: On the market. So she may be hollering again.
Speaker 3: Oh is she? Yeah, No, never happened.
Speaker 2: I was trying to but I couldn't stand behind her in line one time when I worked at Fox on the Fox TV lot.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 6: You'd say hi?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: Does she say hi?
Speaker 3: She smiled and turned back around. We had a moment.
Speaker 7: My big moment was Ava Mendez at a coffee bean and she turned around and I was like, you're Ava Mendez, the most unsmooth.
Speaker 6: I've ever been in my entire life.
Speaker 3: Yes, I am.
Speaker 6: And she just giggled and she's like Hi.
Speaker 7: I was like, I'm gonna remember this for the rest of it ever, Victoria, who's up with you this week?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 6: I want to live on a farm.
Speaker 8: I want horses and donkeys and cows, maybe chickens.
Speaker 3: Watching a lot of Hallmark movies. Victoria.
Speaker 8: No, I went to a farm this past weekend. My friend lives on a farm. And it was the most relaxing I think I've ever taken.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ex give me farmer. They talk about how relaxing their life is.
Speaker 6: Okay, she was actually parents do all right?
Speaker 8: Yeah, But I woke up all out here is rooster's roostering and the birds chirping, and it was the most like relaxing me, Like wow, And then I went to go lay out.
Speaker 6: I sund bathed.
Speaker 3: Roostering.
Speaker 5: Good for you, Okay, you roostering really threw me off because I'm so used to like sirens and stuff.
Speaker 6: It was amazing.
Speaker 2: Oh look it's our social media producer, Gabby stopping buy what's up, Gabby?
Speaker 3: How are you this week?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 4: I'm good, but I got bamboozled this week really, and yeah it really sucked. My husband and I were cooking dinner and we were cooking with peppers and there was like this tiny orange pepper and he told me, oh, it's a mini bell pepper. And I thought, oh, how cute, and he goes, yeah, try it so but the whole thing in my mouth it was a hob and arrow pepper that's hot.
Speaker 6: By my husband.
Speaker 4: He did feel really bad though, and he ate one too, So then we were suffering together.
Speaker 7: Okay, we went from discussing alimony to being together again.
Speaker 5: Like you should have just stuck your tongue down his throat and made him feel the pain.
Speaker 6: I recommend it, though my mouth has been numb for three days.
Speaker 3: Throw some hob and euro peppers in his underwear in two months?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, pretty so, Brad.
Speaker 3: With some of you this week.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've been doing a lot of writing, like a lot of writing. Actually that's good, but I suck at the editing part. And let me give anyone who's looking into writing some advice. Waiting for it, do not spell part backwards. It's a trap part.
Speaker 3: Wow, thank you.
Speaker 7: Curiously, I would have told you a pizza joke was to cheesy, and.
Speaker 6: It just got it. I was like, what, it doesn't sell anything bad?
Speaker 7: And I got the pizza joke as well.
Speaker 3: What's going on with you? I am being haunted by what.
Speaker 2: I don't know what, but I just moved into a new place and I'm being haunted by a very sensitive, romantic ghost.
Speaker 6: I guess it's nicey.
Speaker 2: My TV keeps turning on at random times on the Hallmark Channel every time.
Speaker 6: I love that ghost.
Speaker 2: I know. It's crazy, Like I'll be doing something and then all of a sudden, I'll hear talking and I'm like, who's here? And then I'll go upstairs and I turn it off of the Hallmark channel, turn the TV off, and at random times it'll turn on and it's on the Hallmark Channel every time.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I just want to point out everyone gave me so much crap when I thought I was being haunted in Jamaica because my lights and everything were flickering.
Speaker 3: How's the meals?
Speaker 6: Sucker?
Speaker 2: Kind of nice because sometimes the movies are sweet. So then I sit down and I'm like, am I watching with a ghost right now? Like?
Speaker 3: Are we watching Hallmark Channel together?
Speaker 7: I want some advice for you if you want it. Yeah, if you ever really do want some alone time, go to a beer bar. They don't serve spirits there.
Speaker 3: Wow, thank you for that. Break habins every single time hour on the Twenties. Your next one is coming up right after this, then right after that. His name is What's trending Jubile Show