Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camerage Edge.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning, good morning, welcome to another episode of Two Teas in the Pod with myself, Can Mellancamp, I had camera Jadge.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Teddy. We look a little bit different today than the last time I saw you.
Speaker 2: I mean, weirdly, we're not in full glam. Oh and apparently neither of us tanned to our feet, and it was really upsetting to some people on our instagrams.
Speaker 3: Oh really, I look back and our face looked really tan. We didn't do own makeup, but our face is very tann compared to our very white, pasty body. I did my chest, but I didn't think about doing my feet. I mean, I had long pants on.
Speaker 2: We did not think about our feet. But then once one person pointed it out, so did a couple hundred others, and then great, And then I glanced at my feet and I was like, well, at least you know it wasn't from natural sunlight that was on our exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: Give us some damn credit.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 3: People just try to were they like meaning about it?
Speaker 2: It was like wake up call, ladies. Oh god, Yeah, I was like listen, We're lucky. We even pulled it together to get dressed and get our glam after the first four podcasts we did that day before I started, Right, I.
Speaker 3: Don't even spray tand so for me, it's it's a selling handsOn tan on the body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wash us off. I wish they would do. Maybe they do.
Speaker 3: If somebody does that, let me know washable spray tnds where they just spray tan your body and then you get in the shower and wash it off the next day.
Speaker 2: But the problem is then it stinks. Well, maybe it won't.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's like no scent at all because it's not tanning your skin.
Speaker 2: Maybe this is our next business venture. We can be like Giselle and Ashley, but instead of doing the GNA, we can be the twatz tan. You know what, if there is a T and T tan.
Speaker 3: I love it, And yeah, I think that I've been wanting that forever because spray tans don't sit well with me because I am so freckly my Irish skin. It is not that, you know, I look squatchy and that it's just not pretty. I have not found one that's pretty. If I have a bas tan, it looks good, but I don't really going to want to go in the sun anymore at all.
Speaker 2: And also after you get a spray tan, they're like you can't get in water that's too hot or water that's too cold. So if you're going on a trip, like if you go and you get in the ocean, then all of a sudden, your spray tan comes off in splotches. So I do think that this is an opportunity for us to figure out a better option. But apparently I would love to say less and learn next time our feet will be tanned. But I doubt we will remember such a thing. I really think it'll probably be the same. I don't even think I put lotion on my legs because I was wearing pants, right, I asked me if I care? You know, I don't need to ask you because I know you don't. I don't. Let's talk about the what else going on?
Speaker 3: Where'd you go this weekend?
Speaker 2: I went straight from straight from San Francisco, where of course my flight was delayed because that's just how I get lucky, to the horse show with Slate and we just had a nice little weekend and then we got home yesterday to Edwin, who was really father of the earing it up with the kids.
Speaker 3: And yeah, playing football in the house.
Speaker 2: He always plays football in the house everyone, And everyone's like, do you did he not watch the Brady Bunch movie. And I'm like, I'm sure he didn't. Yes, he's gonna break your nose. He'd break the nose or break the television screen. Guys. I know this is non housewife related, and last night I should have been doing my due diligence and watching all of our housewives show, but I decided to watch them all this morning and last night I became absolutely obsessed, to the point where I wouldn't even go to sleep because I was watching The Griselda gosh Us too.
Speaker 3: We laid in bed till I don't know what time watching it. It is so good, so ara good. You guys have to watch it. It's like a series the Godmother. Oh my god, Eddie started watching it. I was watching housewife shows upstairs on my laptop. He started watching that. Then I finished and went downstairs. So I missed the first maybe episode, but I started watching it. I'm like, oh my god. I saw on a post on Instagram she was talking about uh before I even know the show was even out there about the cocaine that they were snorting it was milk powder. And the cigarettes that she was non stop smoking was a fake cigarette. And I'm like, what is she talking about? This was just yesterday And then I started watching it that and I'm like, oh my god, now I know what.
Speaker 2: She was talking about. Oh. I mean, she's so good in it, and it's it's it really is a must watch.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Is this the true story? Yes? Yeah, Okay, I mean I don't know. I'm sure.
Speaker 3: I don't follow drug cartels, but anyway I.
Speaker 2: Do, But it's I'm sure, like any scripted show, there's parts that are you know, not one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Did she have like prosthetics a little bit on her face to you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think she had a prosthetic on her nose. It looked different. And Cham's back in Big Bear. I can't wait to hear. I can't wait to really tune in to see what happened because you filmed a lot, but we can't discuss it.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, I wish I could tell you, but I can't.
Speaker 2: You can't tell me. But I did some deep diving on my Instagram.
Speaker 3: There were some pictures leaked people take pictures and put it out there. But you know, the picture can tell a million stories.
Speaker 2: A picture can tell a million million stories. But can I tell a story of something that I noticed? What? I'm scared you're gonna get a little mad at me. What. So I was going through and looking at our mutual friends on the instagrams, and I saw that you don't follow Shannon anymore? No, I don't that. When did that happen? And how am I so late to this party? Because seriously, I was looking because actually Trischelle is that her name that's on traders? Yes, love her? And she like commented on something or and so then I went to hers and I was going on mutuals and then I started looking at who our mutual things were and then I was like, she han't. The door should be right around here, and I see it. No comment? Okay, well, let's comment on something else. Can I get the recording? Teddy was right about the seating chart? Yep? All right, So we've got the released seating chart, which we've got Andy in the middle. Than on one side is Kyle, Erica Dee and Anna Marie and then the other side is Sutton Garcel and Crystal.
Speaker 3: There's also rumors that Kathy Hilton showed up.
Speaker 2: There is rumors of that. There's been a lot of rumors surrounding this reunion, none that we can confirm or deny, other than I guess we can confirm that Kathy was there because Bravo confirmed that. Now getting into this next story, which no matter which way this plays out, it is getting to the point we know a lot of information at this point, but my gut feeling is we will never see Ultimate Girls Trip of Day. Never. I never the fact that even I texted on our group chat that there was footage from Bywig Hello, drama from Morocco, just even seeing all the women together. I feel like those types of little leaked things will be the only version and that we do see. There's a People magazine article where Carolyn Manzo claims that employees regularly the Real Housewives cast with alcohol, caused them to become severely intoxicated, then direct and encourage and allow them to sexually harass other cast members because that is good for ratings. Manzo claims that Bravo caused and allowed Glanvill's acts of sexual harassment and assault. The filing also states that Bravo did not require Glandville to attend a sexual harassment class mandatory for all talent prior to filming. Manzo alleges that she is in a state of shock and the incident had triggered traumatic memories of her being sexually assaulted when she was seven years old.
Speaker 3: I did not read through the lawsuit.
Speaker 2: I did the Tyblell crush file. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't even really want to talk about it, but I mean, it's all the whole thing is just insanity, and I don't think we're ever going to see it.
Speaker 2: I think we just this is going to continue, that we're going to have to wait it out and see what happens. It appears that both women are struggling with whatever happened in Morocco, and I don't think it's up to us to speculate.
Speaker 3: No, did it get into detail, yes, legal papers, it did it.
Speaker 2: Got into explicit detail. Is it bad? Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh no.
Speaker 2: On what happened on the couch and then continued on in the restroom. And I don't know if any of this is true clearly, but yeah, I would assume that just guessing the reason why she not just for the you know, I know you said Bravo has deep pockets, but I'm guessing that Carolyn does not want any of this footage aired, and that's why it would go towards Bravo, not I. I doubt it's even towards Bravo.
Speaker 3: Is a lawsuit against Shed Media or is it against.
Speaker 2: I think it's I don't know. I'm not a lawyer. I think it's against production and all of them is against all them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I'm gonna take this next story because I'm gonna pat myself on the back.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know you hate doing that.
Speaker 3: Drenda Menley says she doubts Heather Gay's black eyest in RHO SLC. Dernda has taken to her radio show to point out the flaws in Heather's story.
Speaker 2: She even sought.
Speaker 3: Advice from a medical professional before discussing her story. I actually talked to her friend, who's a doctor. If you look at the first day of her filming, she already had the semblance of a black eye starting. Remember you and I got into a fight about.
Speaker 2: This, Yeah, we did, we did, we did.
Speaker 3: She then quotes what her doctor friend said about the situation. You know, blood doesn't congel that fast. If you look at her in the first episode, she had something already around her eye. I don't think it happened at all there. Dare I say that? I think there's still a story.
Speaker 2: So a picture that's so a picture of her from day one of this trip. And then you guys be the judge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can see there was there was a red mark that went around her eye. You could tell she kept like at dinner table, taking her glasses.
Speaker 2: Off, putting them back on.
Speaker 3: It takes a while for a black eye to turn black like that.
Speaker 2: And can you remind me how did she get the eye patch that she then started wearing for the black eye? Do you think she like sent production out to get it, didn't one of the ladies leave it for her. I don't understand.
Speaker 3: I don't understand. I don't even remember what it looked like.
Speaker 2: What was it? Do you remember? I think it was like an evil eye eye?
Speaker 3: Oh yes, yes, yes, yes, and evil. I I don't know, but I don't think we're ever going to get a true answer from her.
Speaker 2: There's some holes in the story.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of holes in the story.
Speaker 2: Okay, and now we get to Neka on Watch what happens live something. Although Ashley did not help, Meka does not fully blame Ashley for her issues with Wendy. The issues occurred prior to Ashley's miss remembering. When asked who was the most dismissive to Mekka at Bravocan, Nekka said Melissa Gorga wasn't very nice, but her husband Joe was amazing. She also asked on whose side she was on in the Robin and Candace feud. Neika said, it's sad these two friends can't see eye to eye, but the Candace took it a little too far on social media and some things should be discussed directly and kept offline. The last question, on a scale from one to ten, Neka thinks Wendy's mom has a shrine, and she said more than ten.
Speaker 3: Well, I've never known Melissa Gorga to ever be rude, ever had so I may. I hate when people say that because sometimes like I've had that said about me. Actually, Kate Testain said, I is rude when I met her the first time. I feel like you're being pulled in every direction at watch at Bravocan.
Speaker 2: And sometimes you don't necessarily know what you're doing while you're being pulled away or by the way, she might not even know who she was. But even if she doesn't know who she was, I mean we we had this happened to me at Bravocan, where I hadn't had.
Speaker 3: Their show even come out at Bravocan, and this is her first season, So sit down.
Speaker 2: I like Mecca. Though I like Mecca, I am slightly confused how long they've lived in that house. And I also want to know what happens at an unpacking party because I don't want to. I'm not interested in going into anyone's unpacking party because I don't even like unpacking my own luggage from a weekend away. I own someone's entire house to prepare them to live there.
Speaker 3: I think it's just an excuse to get together. I had a painting party once. Did your paint didn't go over very well? Well, this is Heather Debro wasn't very happy about that. She actually brought hired two guys to come. They knocked on the door and they started painting.
Speaker 2: Well, this is a reminder, you guys. We start recapping Real Housewives of Orange County Season two very soon, so make sure that you subscribe to our flashback episodes because we're going to be going.
Speaker 3: Can't we just skip on to the good part season even when you arrive.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's exactly what I mean. Real Housewives of Potomac Recap, coming right on up. It starts with Giselle and Ashley starting an ath leisure line together GNA. Ashley says Michael was the breadwinner, so she let her financial life go and relied on him. She needs to make her own money now, and I hope that the company is successful. But all I do know for certain is one thing I know I definitely don't want is the lure anywhere near my sweaty body. I know. I feel like we've heard more about sweaty vagina's this episode than we've ever heard about sweaty vaginas, and we talk about vagina's a good amount. Hold on, what did what did't IgA say about Karen when she called her like elderly? Like I'm not used to the elderly. She said senior citizen, senior citizen, but she used a different word, like it was a longer word. That's your chair is giving me senior citizen vibes. No, this is a nice no, but just just the fact that it's a lazy boy. Yeah, I love a lazy boy, okay. And then we get right along into the salt room.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been in a salt room?
Speaker 2: I have, but not one that's that big with two outdoor chairs.
Speaker 3: Well my not an outdoor chair, and I think sand on the ground and saw it on the walls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've only been to one like at a Korean spa where you go like into it, like you get your body scrubbed and you get your massage, then you lay in the salt room. Then you get in the cold plunged and the hot thing. But like we laid like pretty much on the salt with like a thin little so who knows. Yeah, but it did seem relaxing. But what did what did we learn in there? Tom?
Speaker 3: What did we learn in there?
Speaker 2: Did Mia was a stripper? I mean I think we knew Mia was a stripper, but that she had filed for divorce over a year ago, or she was starting to hire somebody to file for divorce. But then Robin says, the one time Karen opened her phone at the beginning of the times that they met.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm guilty of this, you know, why I'm guilty of this because I can't see very well, and so when somebody posts a picture on Instagram, I don't have my glasses on. I screenshot and then I kind of zoomed to see so I could see that happening, and she probably just didn't, doesn't I don't always delete mine.
Speaker 2: Well, then they kind of take us back to when they were all on the trip last year, and Karen brings up that the woman that Wan's allegedly having an affair with looks like her, and then they showed that same sketch and all I kept thinking was, is whoever did that sketch getting residuals? Because now we have seen this sketch of this woman that kind of looks like Karen at least twenty five times.
Speaker 3: Well, who do you think did this sketch? Is that somebody in pryption or was it?
Speaker 2: I think no. I think what it actually is is just a picture of Karen. And then you know how when you take a picture and then you like blur it out and you make it just lines. That's what I think it actually was. But who knows.
Speaker 3: Well, how about Robin saying her issue with Wan, it's not with each other.
Speaker 2: Or that they don't like Mia. I love Mia the season. I can't help but I love love her. She's asking the questions, but not in a mean way, Like she's like, well, do you think maybe you guys should start therapy? And she's like, no, not good.
Speaker 3: Now, our problem isn't with each other. No, clearly, it's with other people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's with everybody else in the way he talks to you. But I mean, I do love Robin, but I do think what's happening at this point is Robin's like our marriage. We've known each other for one jillion years. It's not going to change. We've always treated each other this way. I'm fine with it this way. I just want all of you guys to be fine with it. And there are people in relationships like that. I think that me.
Speaker 3: It was definitely asking all the right questions. She's really good at getting the answers. I don't know, maybe she should start hosting the reunion.
Speaker 2: I mean, she's really good. But then we get to Wendy and happy Eddie going out for lunch. Wendy says she never wants sex to become a routine. Eddie says that she would have to stop working if that happens, I don't know. I'm sorry. I'm not getting the vibe that they always have the most spontaneous sex ever. You never know, never know. But Wendy saying that her husband's new business venture is the Devil's Lettuce is not really doing him any favors. But then she says that she likes it. So I was confused.
Speaker 3: I used that word on.
Speaker 2: The show years ago, Devil's lettuce. I've never heard it. And what were you talking about when you said it? Marijuana?
Speaker 3: We were talking about getting into the cannabis business. This was like, God, it was It was a Avis birthday party. It was probably six years ago, and and here we are five years later. I'm just a trendsetter, Teddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you really are, You really are. But I also want to know what the chances are that Charis was just sitting at her window waiting to see when the camera crew was going to arrive at Necha's.
Speaker 3: I'm well glam miked up. Oh, I didn't know you were going to be able to here.
Speaker 2: Oh, but I brought you the biggest bouquet of flowers that ever existed in a bottle of champagne or tequila or whatever it may have been. And I've never looked better. But it's it's random seeing you here. I didn't hear from anyone from a production. I just showed up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just wondering, do you want to go to Idaho, Iowa and go see like my relatives and the house from the nineteen twenties.
Speaker 2: I am no.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, if I could be there in less than four and a half hours in a sprinter van, I would possibly say yes.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I'm like, why.
Speaker 2: Are we watching this? But that is a long ass time to be in a sprinter man. That's like for me driving to Vegas. Yeah, that is too long.
Speaker 3: But I love that Karen actually pulled the names who she wanted out of a hat.
Speaker 2: You believe that shit?
Speaker 3: I really I don't believe. And I'm also a little bit confused about this insurance policy well.
Speaker 2: Because last episode she said she just doesn't trust all the women not getting into arguments and they could only ensure four people or something like that, and blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: She has homeowners insurance right that they couldn't show how this works.
Speaker 2: I don't have any places in Surrey.
Speaker 3: Production companies have insurance as well, so it just doesn't I just don't understand where this is coming from.
Speaker 2: I don't know either. I think it was her way of I could be wrong, but being a little shady. Oh Karen, No, No, I know Karen, but not Karen.
Speaker 3: But but how do you feel that Giselle not attended?
Speaker 2: I think that it is impossible for this show to move forward if everybody is going to be so righteous about everything and not try to reconcile some of the differences. Especially here's the thing, Oh, here's the things your water you're having. If Giselle and Karen were in a really bad place, I could maybe understand. But she's like in the best place. She's been with Jazelle for a very long time. Last episode, their kids and them all went out to lunch together, So she's in a good place, Karen. So it just it's getting to the point where all of these women need to have a couple of seats, and if Miami can figure out a way to move on and all filmed together, so should Potomac.
Speaker 3: So Wendy, Candice and Ashley said yes, Gazelle said no. Every episode of Potomac has been somebody not wanting to move forward or attending a group of that, which to me means people are gonna get fired. It to me, it means they can't work together. They're gonna have to do a cash shakeup, like why would you do this?
Speaker 2: And then I mean kudos to Mecca because Mecca even in getting invited second string invitation, which what did Meka ever even do? To Karen? And then Wendy just not even like acknowledging Nekca's presence in the sprinter when Necca's trying to invite her to the thing, it's just all of it's too much. It's I know.
Speaker 3: Then you have Mia that's like I can't get past the original invite in Karen's text, Mia, you need.
Speaker 2: To Karen's like, I'm going to produce this show and create my own without all of you ladies if you don't figure it out. But yeah, it's just one person after another, and I it's it's making it very stale.
Speaker 3: It's make it very hard to even watch. When a cast stops inviting each other to events, that is a recipe for a shakeup.
Speaker 2: And something else I don't fully understand is when you know you're going to sit in the car for a lot of hours and then you're going to get to the location and you're going to I don't know whatever, like need to plow or pick weeds or what was it that they were doing. They were raking, raking why you would dress in a fancy outfit to sit in a sprinter van, Like why not.
Speaker 3: Just come and you I know, I mean I would wear sweats every day.
Speaker 2: Effect yeah, like that is bananas to me. And then Mekka, but I Meka also, NEA's good this episode when when there's talking about how all the women, half the women turned down the invite from Karennka did say, well, I mean we did it. You did say the second version of the invite, like I did feel like it wasn't the nicest thing or the way it happened. And Karen took accountability. She said, I'm going to take an l on this one, like that's it's a loss.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: This whole scene just was for me.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, but I mean Neka did say that as a senior citizen, that's what she called her.
Speaker 2: But at this point we need Karen because she is the elmer glue holding everyone together. Because it it's it's no one else is trying. It's weird.
Speaker 3: It's like watching different shows.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's not good. I didn't they get it together girls. Then they finally arrived to Surrey County, where I cannot help myself. But the entire road trip, I just feel like Wendy is acting. It really makes me like over the top laughing and like such a big reaction to everything. I'm like, I guess this is the sad thing is the best part of this episode was the Surrey gas prices because it was two dollars a gallon.
Speaker 3: Huh, where is Surrey? Is that?
Speaker 2: Why are you wanting to move for the gas? That's really all we've got in regards to Patona. But we're sorry. We're sorry.
Speaker 3: That's all we got.
Speaker 2: We're sorry, We're sorry. This is all we've got to give in regards to this episode. Until the ladies are willing to give more, that is all we've got. Anyways, thanks for tuning in. We'll be back in a couple of days to talk about Beverly Hills in Miami, which hopefully will give us more content than this current episode. We are very sorry to disappoint.
Speaker 3: Yes,