Speaker 1: On today's episode of the Ticket of the Draft podcast, you can't escape the quarterback discussion. We get into that really deep, and we talked about to trade up or not to trade up, and today we're trading up. What is it going to cost to go get Caleb Williams and is it worth it? We talk about that in great detail and we talk and then we finally do it. We do the mock draft and we see who we can get with the remaining picks after we trade up. It all starts right out. Welcome on into the Ticket of the Draft podcast, presented by Seek, the official primary ticketing partner of the Washington Commanders. I'm Logan Paulson here with Fred Smooth and the famous very handsome, perfectly cloth Zachary Selby, and just a guy who is actually becoming draft guru, Jason here slowly but surely.
Speaker 2: Ever since he went to the Comby he's in. He hasn't been the same.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: I did get the bug. Fair to say, Logan Paulson, I'm randomly watching all twenty two late at night about players that we probably won't say right now.
Speaker 4: You're gonna come in here with California strength.
Speaker 1: Teacher's day to go. So I think you know here we are mock draft show, a mock draft today where we trade up to the number one spot. But before we do that, there's something I want to talk about, right, and we can't escape it. It's the quarterback discussion. Dunt dun't dum right. It's the thing that makes the draft go. You know what I'm saying. So I wanted to say some stuff and I want to get your guys takes on it. Right. So right now, the thing that I'm I'm kind of wrestling with is you look at anybody's evaluation of a quarterback. Let's take Drake May specifically. I just saw Matt Simms have him in the second round.
Speaker 2: This what that matter, Chris?
Speaker 4: It was Matt, it was me, it was me, it was met it was one of the sims either way, it was not.
Speaker 1: It was not a.
Speaker 5: Time And I'm sorry, in no way do I h a sickond round.
Speaker 1: So let's that's what I want to talk about, right, Because you there's somebody somebody you talk to you, Oh, Jayden and Daniels better than Kayleb Williams. Oh, JJ McCarthy's going to be the second quarterback taking.
Speaker 2: Oh J J.
Speaker 1: McCarthy might be the first bo Nicks is terrible. Michael Petick Junior has the best arm in the class. What when you guys watch quarterbacks? Like what are you seeing? And then how do you kind of flesh out your evaluation? Because the one thing I think that comes out of this conversation is that it's it's subjective and with quarterbacks specifically, right, everyone says like I made this analogy earlier. So with edge rushers it's easy, it's are they big? Are they fast?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right? And have they been productive in college? If those three things are checked, they're probably going to be at least a serviceable pro. With a quarterback at harder, it's like arm talent, how are they as a student, how are they as a leader?
Speaker 2: The situation?
Speaker 1: How they see the second of the field, And it becomes really really challenging to go from three boxes to probably like twelve or fifteen boxes. Well, a lot of.
Speaker 4: Coaching have been fired, yeah, last like fifty years.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about what you want to talk about. Le's be one of these quarterbacks and say like why you could see them being taken very high? And why you could see them taking very low. Let's start with Drake May because he's a guy that is getting a lot of different kind of pull at the moment.
Speaker 3: Sure, Yeahga.
Speaker 5: The one thing about Drake May, they got him high ast clouds, but low under the ground.
Speaker 2: Like they said his floor is low, but his ceiling is high. Like, I think they don't know what to say about Drake May simply because.
Speaker 5: North Carolina has been one of those schools tons of talents, they don't teach a lot of quarterback technique. Even with Sam Howe, it's always defeat with North Carolina quarterbacks. I don't think it's the offense they run. I think it's how they being coached there. When I see Drake May, I see the child of Justin Herbert, and you kind of made me start thinking this a little Jared golfinding a lot more athletic than Jerry. I'm just saying, his head, his head's face. I can win with that in the league. Yeah, It's like he makes me feel is safe in a way.
Speaker 1: I don't think anybody thinks you can't win with it, but it just where is his value? And so, like I was, I went through a period, but I'm like, man, he should be the second quarterback taken, and then you see other people and you see that he should be the third or the sixth quarterback taken in some of these, right, And so I think what I'm trying to get out of here is why is there such a disparity? And so one of the things that I came to and I was talking to Jason about this and Zach, I want to get your thoughts on this too, is on paper, you look at what he does and he's got the highest big time throw, right, He's got the highest completion percentage over the middle of the field. He's got his adjusted to the completion percentage is awesome, right, Like all of these different metrics that make you say, when you look at those plays, these are NF this is NFL stuff.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: Well, then when you watch a game, he's got these widely inconsistent moments, which goes back to the footwork. Right, Yeah, So how do you weigh that?
Speaker 4: Well, I think you look at you look at all the numbers. You're like, on paper, this makes total sense, right, He's hitting all the measures that you want to hit. Then you watch the film and you're like, there's a lot of things in between those big time throws and those lack of turnover worthy plays, and you're making think he's like okay, like uh we mentioned on earlier and on your pot about like talking about over evaluating quarterbacks and over evaluating players in general. I think sometimes you can get into that and nothin you know, you talk about like your original question of.
Speaker 1: How high or how low he go?
Speaker 4: I think I think you will take him high because he has more knowns than unknowns. Yeah, I think he I think you I think that a little bit. Well, I think you know you mentioned he has more of a Jared Goff for the field, right, Jared Goff does exactly what you need him to do just to direct an offense and to win games. I think he's You're not gonna see anything too flashy out of him, I don't think, but you're gonna see him and do what he needs to do to win games or not any anything gonna be anything particularly spectacular about him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's so funny because that's your perspective, and I respect your opinion. You watch a lot of film, but I'm also like I see those big time throws, like this is big time NFL stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but also compared to Jadon Daniels, You're like, Okay, this dude is a like he's a star maker. Like he's insanely he's a selling town. He can make all these improvs like decisions so to bring the ball. But like with with Drake, with Drake May, it's not it's like he does that stuff. But I wouldn't say it's like it's not gonna catch your eyes.
Speaker 5: All right, he does nothing. He doesn't he doesn't do the things that they do. Great, he's good at everything. He's more renaissance. Sure, he's a good good decisions sometimes good running ability, not great. I think he does everything good and I think that's that's the makings of a good pro.
Speaker 3: And I can't say this.
Speaker 5: I think out of all the quarterbacks JJ included, if we look at offensive roster, he probably had the worst.
Speaker 2: Officeive roster out of all of these quarterbacks.
Speaker 5: Is coming out right now. I think he did so he had more to I think, more of a hurdle to climb. And when I look at my quarterbacks and I evaluate my quarterbacks, and this is why I think evaluating quarterbacks from Alabama and Ohio State is hard. They never see adversity I want to see how he reacts in adversity. And the thing that I seen with Drake, he kept coming no matter how hard it was, how fa they was behind, he kept coming and I could win like that because it reminds me of Deck.
Speaker 2: It makes a mistake.
Speaker 5: Deck did not have five star wide receive was five star running backs, but he made them look like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think that's the thing I'm glad you brought up Jade and Daniels Zach is that like when you watch him, he's very gifted, right, and when you watch the film, you're like, this is incredible. But then when you look at the advanced metrics, he's got like the lowest big time throw percent It's like not a great big time throw percentage, right, It's like the throws over the middle field are basically zero, and those are things that you need to do at the NFL level. Yeah. So it's like, I actually think that there's more of a dynamic playmaker in May from an arm talent, from a from a kind of a gunslinger gumption type of standpoint. Yeah, And so yeah, Jane Daniels was a playmaker. But it's so funny, like when you watch the film, you're like, this dude's balling, and when you watch Drake, you're like, ah, that's a good throw. This is a little bit weird.
Speaker 4: You want your eyes to see what the paper tells, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Right exactly. And I think that's the thing to me with these quarterbacks, why you get this draft because even in this conversation, like I don't think we like, we all kind of see it a little bit differently, and that is the crux of quarterbacks, because we all weigh certain things a little bit differently. Like some people. I've been reading stuff about how his footwork's non correctible thing, it's going to screw them up for the rest of his career. I don't think that, I know, and again I don't think that either, but some people do think that. And if you believe that he's a second round player to Simms's point, right, So I think that's the thing about quarterbacks. I know fans are like, oh, you know, one week you're on Jane Daniels, one week you're on JJ McCarthy. That's the flow, that's right.
Speaker 5: Can I ask you this, if I see it this name, would you be blown away and say not even close?
Speaker 2: Future don't see any of it.
Speaker 5: If I say it, he reminds me a little bit of Anon Rodgers coming out of college.
Speaker 1: I actually had that thought today when I was I was watching some film last night and I was like, one of the big knocks and Aaron Rodgers wildly inconsistent. Ye, he's wildly inconsistent. He's throw mechanics were inconsistent, and he he was a plus athlete with a live arm that wasn't afraid to make big time throws. And people forget that he went at twenty one, thank you. And I think the thing about that is that you know, when you take a guy at two to a second overall, you expect him to be kind of ready to go. And I don't think any of these guys, maybe outside of Caleb Williams, are like ready to go. So like the reason Aaron worked is he sat for four years. Yeah, he fixed his mechanics and came in and was that dude. But if Mey gets drafted two, that's not on the table for him, right if.
Speaker 2: Jan doesn't get it well.
Speaker 4: And the other one two is that you have to you have consider it, like what have you done for me lately? Thing that happens all the time, like, I mean, Drake May's film in twenty twenty two or twenty oh three not as good as it was as it was two years ago. Dan Daniels, he looks like he's like almost like he's on the way up because it was so much of a dramatic improvement. So I think this scares me.
Speaker 1: It does. But at the same time, it's like.
Speaker 2: What have you seen lately?
Speaker 4: You've seen a guy at Jane Daniel who won is in the SEC, has gone up against alban which is the closest thing you're going to see to an NFL style defense in the in college football, and he played, you know, decently, Yeah, exactly, Yeah.
Speaker 2: He played life souse against those guys.
Speaker 5: He's also a guy that got two top I mean two top twenty pick wide receivers at his disposal.
Speaker 2: And did he win the big game because I don't remember him winning the big game in the well.
Speaker 1: Also, I think this is this is this is part of the I love that we're having this conversation because, like I agree with Zach, when you watch that Alabama game, you're like, this dude is playing. Then you go back to the outwatch the All twenty two and then these balls. You know, they're not quite in the right position whatever, but he's he's two minute drive to score anytime he needed it. They're making plays for him, right, good receivers. But that defense was probably the worst in the SEC this year, Right, it was terrible. Right, so he had to score fifty points to win a game. Same thing with Caleb Williams. So I don't knock him for throwing a good football players. I don't knock him for that. Yeah, because the ball placement's good, all that kind of stuff. But it's just so interesting how you can kind of pick a thread, give it a nice long pull and be like, this is the reason why this guy should or should not be the guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he took some terrible hits in that out of them.
Speaker 1: That is a factor for sure.
Speaker 4: His size is not like coming with Anthony Richards for for example, like he there's not a whole lot of film on him whenever he was drafted, but he was big enough to where you're.
Speaker 5: Like, okay, he can't take him exactly missed his rookie year because he could not take the hits.
Speaker 2: And this is why it scares.
Speaker 1: Me see even this, like comparing Anthony Richardson to Jane, and I do think there's a looseness to Jayden Daniels that helps him skate big contact, you know. But again, like it's the problem is is you don't know.
Speaker 2: We never know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's so it's projecting. I heard something the other day that made me go like, oh, that's a really interesting way to look at It's like you're projecting the it's a potential game. Who has the higher ceiling? And so even in this conversation, like we can't come to a consensus on who has the higher ceiling, and so I always come back to it's like, if the guy has an infrastructure to support him, right, he's going to be a good football player. Like I'm pretty confident in saying, and you can might disagree with me that anybody drafted it to New England this year is going to struggle busy bad, Yeah, because there's nothing there to support him in a.
Speaker 2: Wide receiver, not a running back.
Speaker 5: They got to rebuild offensive line, new offensive coordinator. That is a blessing of football mediocrity right there.
Speaker 4: We Ideal football situations are so important for ricky quarterbacks because if they're putting a bad situation which I mean normally they're going to because they're being drafted by bad teams. But they're not at least like a structure there in place. Yeah, they're they're gonna struggle. I mean, look at look at Carolina for example, Bryce Young, Like there's not a whole lot on that roster that makes you excited, and all of a sudden, he's nothing wondering is he? Is he potentially a bus? Is he somebody that like I'm gonna give up on.
Speaker 5: It's too close to call it, but most top five quarterbacks of bus for that simple reason of nothing.
Speaker 3: The couvet's bear. That's why I've watched.
Speaker 5: Lamar Jackson go with the beck of the first round and Aaron Robbers going to the back of the first round and be parental pro rollers from the time they start playing to the end, because it's already stuff there to sick them up to succeed.
Speaker 1: And they've developed too, they've got a shot and they've developed.
Speaker 5: They developed maybe indeed, guess what all the quarterback as we're talking about and saying, yeah, I think they got doubted coming out, people didn't even want Lamar Jackson to play quarterback.
Speaker 2: They said they doubted if Aaron Rodgson was even the first.
Speaker 5: Round quarterback, right, because it's hard.
Speaker 2: To scalt the unknown.
Speaker 5: It's hard to scout off of throwing off killed to Aaron Rodbs's. It's hard to scout the fastest quarterback you've ever seen. So I think when it comes down to it, as long as you got more pros than cuns and a good.
Speaker 1: Coach, and you have to and I think it's a staff yep, you gotta believe in the kid, because if I'm invested in the kid, I'm more likely to make it go, right, because I go back to that thing were we're talking about with like the stuff on paper and the film, and if you go by that metric, right, it's JJ McCarthy's the guy. Everything throw he makes as an NFL throw, but there's still questions with him. So I think the point is like, if the system is correct, if you believe in him and you're gonna make it go and you're gonna support him, I think all these guys could be the guy, but there's no surefire thing, maybe outside of Caller Williams in this draft, right, And I think that's why we're talking about potentially the most pro ready.
Speaker 2: Right now, we had to just pick.
Speaker 4: One have another question answer to answer that first?
Speaker 3: Pro ready?
Speaker 2: Who's the most pro ready quarterback? Anybody just pro ready?
Speaker 1: You want my honest answer, I think he's JJ McCall say J McCarthy, humor Drake May May So I think so?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, what does pro ready mean? Because here's here's I'm just listening to you guys talking. Here's what I keep thinking is that we're all coming from this from different angles, and we don't know what we don't know what we're trying to accomplish to accomplish because we each have our individual different things that we see as the finish line here. Right, So when you say pro ready, I.
Speaker 2: Mean who can start day one in the league? Who's who?
Speaker 3: Like if they walk into the forty nine ers, no, no, no no?
Speaker 5: Or do they want two teams in the league? Which guy that you think will walk in in most situations?
Speaker 1: And six?
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is is that that changes based on we know we know altimate debate, right, Like, one of the best philosophical debates is nature versus nurture. So at what point do we decide that the nature of this quarterback is more important than the nurture that work.
Speaker 2: You got to do both.
Speaker 3: You gotta do it right, and we're each gonna grade it differently. And that's why we get people saying, well, Drake Mayor should fall JJ McCarthy should go up like, because we're all weighing differently and it's hard to articulate.
Speaker 2: This is why I say JJ.
Speaker 5: He played for a coach that was a pro coach before he got to college and just a pro coach now. He played in a pro offense. He played in the office where he didn't have a lot of room for Era. The other guys had a lot of room for Era and could play off kilter.
Speaker 2: He could not.
Speaker 5: He had to play on time, He had to play with the least mistakes. He had to play in the harder games. He had to play in a championship game. Like, I haven't seen Caleb in a championship, said, I haven't seen Drake May in a championship said. So when I say pro ready, he can make every throw. He has one of the strongest arms in here, I just think.
Speaker 2: A chicks out.
Speaker 1: And I think the thing that for me sticks out about pro Ready is that when I leave you look at his footwork, he's on time. You look at the concepts, their professional concepts. When you look at the throwing windows he's throwing into, it's their NFL throwing within this And I think that's what we're alluding to now. To your point, Jason, is he could he go start for all thirty two teams tomorrow. No, most go because he hasn't developed the kind of the nuance of like layering the throw right. Like if you watch the championship game, he's trying to come back, you know, out of a heavy personnel. They're all packed in it. It's the right read. The timing is great. He gets a little bit smoot because there's a pressure by the back, but he fires this thing out there and he throws an absolute laser beam and if you look at it, you're like, man, if he just puts a little bit of air on this h and throws it right to the spot, doesn't need a panic. It's a completion. And so that's something where fans would be frustrated with him. But the read, the timing, everything's there. Just the experience and the volume of throws isn't there. And again it's the and then it becomes a projection right about whether he can get there or not given more opportunity, And that's that's a perfect situation where it's like I want that guy in the building because I trust that if he were able to sit for a year in a year, he's your guy ready to go.
Speaker 4: And so when I say Drake May, it's because I think I see the way the league's going right now, and there's a whole lot of like the the unaccounted for things that you can do as a quarterback. He on the improv the other stuff, and I think one Drake May can win from the pocket. I think he can definitely do that. Yeah, And he also has some of that Jayden Dan's ability to scramble around, improv make plays on the run, do some of the other things that I think you want a lot of modern NFL quarterbacks to do. So yeah, I think I think JD. McCarthy has all that stuff. I've also seen more of Drake May than I have seen for JJ McCarthy.
Speaker 1: I was just saying to piggyback on that point, Like with the J with the Drake May thing is like his his big time throw profile, which is I think about one hundred throws, which is awesome. That's a huge number in college football. Our NFL throws like they're over the middle of the field, they're with anticipation, right. And then when you compare that to Jayde Daniels, who's probably out of these two a little bit farther away, it's stuff outside the numbers, it's big box fades like he's very accurate with that stuff, but the idea of him working the middle of the field is not there the same way. So I say that's that's a minus. Right, But when you look at the playmaking ability like this off schedule ability, the ability to run, you say, man, that adds value to your offense right now. Think about the value on third down, think about the value on fourth down. Think about the value in the red zone of having Jade and Danils on your team. Right, It's tremendous. So I think that's what we're saying is none of these dudes, even Caleb Williams, are like truly pro ready. There are guys that I think are closer. That's why we both said JJ. I think because the footwork's good, the mechanics are good, the talent's good.
Speaker 4: But also check this out, like would you describe Michigan's offense as one that relies more on the quarterback to elevate the entire offense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, of course obviously. But I mean, so what I would say with him specifically is because of how the offense worked, he had high leverage moments more frequently. Does that make sense what I'm saying, Era, There's there's no Like we watched bone Nicks as an example, Like you'll watch a whole game and you're like, let's say he has forty passes, right, thirty thirty of them, twenty five of them are like quick streams laps and J. J. McCarthy just gets those fifteen and they are like, he where's this, Here's this third and eight, here's this third and ten, here's a critical fourth down, and I got a deal here, And it's like, you don't get the luxury of those easy ones. Wait, wait again, Like there's I'm not knocking bon Nicks because like that's the offense.
Speaker 2: He did it.
Speaker 1: He executed a high level right and he's got like one of the best completion percentages of all these guys we're talking about. But the high leverage moments, the high leverage throws like when you just watch, like if you just were to take out all JJ McCarthy's throws and just watch him back to back, you're like, that's an NFL reason throat, that's an NFL throw, that's an NFL progression. And the other guys it's you got to watch more stuff.
Speaker 2: You see the same throw, and they won't do that throw the same Like JJ.
Speaker 5: Listen to me, I watched him in that National Championship throw across the middle at a middle linebacker checking a tight end, you know throw. They got taught its quarterbacks to throw at the back. That's how I knew how he was coached. He's taught to throw at the back of the helmet of this linebacker. I ain't seen pros have a good touch that he put on this ball. And I said, that's the difference. The other guys are not xed, like he's not extra throw for the time, They're not asked to make that throw. And he can make that throw, and he can do it over and over and over, and that shows me a pro Can you be consistently do the same thing at the same level.
Speaker 4: One And the reason I asked that is because at some point, like I said, like this. These rosters, whoever they drew, whoever these top five teams they draft quarterback, they're going to be on bad rosters, right, So at some point they're gonna have to be asked to elevate the players around them. Yeah, I oppose that, as do you do you? At some point you're gonna have to, even if he's a rookie. So out of those three, who you think is going to elevate an offense quicker and everybody Caleb with elevated now because I'm talking more like Drake Jayden JJ, Well.
Speaker 2: That's the case.
Speaker 5: You asked me as a defensive coordinator, who gives me problems? Which one of these guys would give me problems? Strong gum kid like Drake May can make every throw and it running ability stops me from running man to man. I have to run zone because I need all of us eleven looking at him because I can't afford for him to escape on third and five and run for a first down. Similar to jaydeon dails what JJ can do the same thing, just not as aggresive as the other two.
Speaker 1: So you got to actually think he'll touch better than Drake May if they were to run a forty, I think he'd run.
Speaker 5: Face faster, but I also think Dre will be a little bit more durable, so you know, to eat and off the guy.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking, how can I get this old off your off of his assignment? And I think Drake and Jayden can do that a little bit better.
Speaker 1: So what I would say to your question is how are you going to perform on third down? And how are you going to perform in the red zone? And when I look at when I look at Drake May and when I look at Jade and Daniels, the types of throws they're making, and the consistency of Drake May is not always there right in those kind of tight window third down opportunities. And so that's the other thing. Because of the formational sets they're in at Michigan, you see NFL everything, and so like JJ, and that's why it's so easy to be like, well, JJ did it. I've seen him do it over and over and but to your point, it's a projection, right, So of those other two, who adds value? And I haven't seen Jane Daniels hit rip over the middle of the field like he's going to have to do on third down. The NFL. Drake May has done it right, but he's inconsistent. So it's like that's why it comes in. It's like, if I'm putting money on a table, I'm gonna say JJ right now could come in and do it at an NFL level. But you're asking who's going to be the difference maker elevating rosters, and that that becomes a more interesting question.
Speaker 3: Fred, Yeah, give me a number. How many quarterbacks are going to go in the first round.
Speaker 2: We've had these every year, five to six, so.
Speaker 1: I'd say five, logan five, I'll say five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's going to be around there. So why would somebody say Drake May is the second rounder? But are they talking about are they talking about like mock draft? I wouldn't take them to the second round? Are they just talking about their big board? They're just talking about Yeah, you're not putting the emphasis of quarterback in play.
Speaker 1: But I also but I also think like when you watch Drake May, if you I understand why someone would put him in the second round, the consistence he's not going to go in the second He's not going to he's but I understand if so this, let me just clarify that. So let's say, like Sims, right, he put him in the second round. It's like a developmental track. Like I totally understand why an NFL team and an NFL GM would put him in the second round. It's just the lack of consistency. That's what they've chose to focus on.
Speaker 3: Is that going to not be true for other players in.
Speaker 2: The say Zach Wilson was going to be a player, it's the same, dude.
Speaker 1: So to you, that's a good question, Jason. And what I'd say is that, like that is something that you're saying he needs. You're you're you're basically saying he needs to sit. However, you are kind of vilifying certain elements of Drake's game because we just talked about how even though we think JJ is really pro ready to go, he's not there yet. Jane Daniels, we love, I mean, playmaker, Holy cow, he's not ready. So in essence, they're all developmentally just about what you're choosing to fixate on. And I think it's funny when you talk to quarterbacks, former quarterbacks, his footwork and how he feels the pocket. Drake may not great, yeah right, but I see a courage to throw the ball over the mill, to be aggressive, to be a playmaker with the ball in your hand. And I'm like, that's the dude at some point that elevates the team if he can get the other stuff cleaned up right, So they all have if they all have question marks. And that's why I wanted to bring that up real quick, just to talk through that.
Speaker 2: And he's the youngest at the bunch.
Speaker 5: Do not forget that at the if your team is trying to be a foot of Knicks, dick A, my quarterback is twenty one years old.
Speaker 4: I got some time to do it, and don't forget this. In a couple of months, there's really actually gonna be two drafts happening. There's the draft, then there's the quarterback draft. I mean that's that's that's the fact of matter, the ruin it. You either have a quarterback or you don't. So really, yeah, he might be maybe his second round, but it doesn't matter because he's not gonna go in the second round because a team that needs a quarterback is going to take.
Speaker 2: A chance on Drake By.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying that's one hundred percent right. But I think if you if you talk to an evaluator. It's not a crazy thing to say he'll be the second quarterback taken or the sixth quarterback take. And it's just how you perceive the players. Really, what I'm trying to get, how do you perceive that individual? So that's kind of what I think was got a good talk there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the point of this podcast is to trade up the number one, which I all think we would say is Caleb Williams. So why does he wasn't involved in this conversation?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why is he the clear number one?
Speaker 1: I think with him, there's like a I'm gonna use the word magic to his seek, right, Like he just has a like a physical skill set and a gamer mentality that is this special. And again he's a projection too, right if the if the infrastructure around him is not great, it's not gonna work out. But I think like he can make every throw, he can win with his legs, he can extend plays. You know, there's issues he had thirteen fumbles last year. Back he doesn't he doesn't throw on time, but there is a just a different physical caliber to what he does on the field.
Speaker 2: They day's a thunder You remember that movie?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Cold Triple you know you didn't know what that it was with Cold Triple You just knew it was something.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Caleb has did it.
Speaker 3: He has did hike.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Was going on? Now?
Speaker 3: I don't do that?
Speaker 2: Don't do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, do that he has did.
Speaker 2: At the edge of your seat, I'm gonna throw across my body.
Speaker 5: I'm a talk like he has that stuff that can't be taught, and I think that's sixty two people the stuff that can't be taught, and I think him and Drake may possessed it. I think Drake has some of that too, but Caleb is oozing with it. And then coming out for Super Bowl year and coming off the last five years of watching Patrick Mahomes dominate with that same magic everybody wants, Sir Patrick Mahomes. The closest thing to Patrick Mahomes is Caleb Williams. So therefore the magic is in Well we think maybe is all of these guys. We think yeah for sure, and I mean yeah to that point. Yeah, Like I mean, you see what Patrick Mahomes does and nobody's Patrick Mahomes because those stuff he does is just insane, especially like all those god to have it plays in the super Bowl, like you could sell me he Sidley won the game.
Speaker 4: No, he sits people up exactly. I think you see a lot of that in Caleb. Maybe not all of it, but I think you think it's the it factor, it's the magic, it's the old crowd. We need to play out there and just freaking do it. And he can absolutely do that for any team.
Speaker 1: And you said this earlier, Zach, like, which of these guys can elevate? And in year one? I am not confident that Jayden or like I like Jayden a lot or Drake may or JJ bo Nicks Michael, I don't think they could elevate a team in your one. Nope, there's something that makes me think it's possible. Yeah, Kailea Williams. And I think that's why you take him as the best player in the drug.
Speaker 5: You say he's the only quarterback in the dreup to to force multiply potentially.
Speaker 1: I think I think he's the one that you feel like if I'm if I'm betting on, if I'm bett putting money on the table, Yeah, and I think there's a sixty percent chance that he's the force multiplier. But everybody else. I'm like twenty twenty, twenty ten, ten.
Speaker 4: You know, he has everything of what all the other quarterbacks sort of have and then elevates it a little bit more, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And again like it's not a surefire thing, but if I'm a gambling man, a guy that's gonna come in do the CJ. Stroud thing and look good as a rookie right out the gate just from a physical skill set. And we're not even talking about the intangible stuff you talked about before, the leadership, the mentality, the student, the professional like the all those four other things that we have no access to. Right, how he gels with the staff, right, the situation he goes to. Just from the physical skills that you see on tape at USC, He's the guy that I would say, of the guys we've talked about, has the best opportunity as of today to elevate this group.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I'm a don't you guys know this. I used to be a jazz musician. Yeah, I was a music major, jazz studies major. And uh So the reason I bring that up is because when you listen to certain people that play jazz, right, they're all good, They all know the fundamentals, they all know their blues progressions, they all know how to improvise. Always that one guy that you play with that you're like, holy is a good list, the Johnny Coltrane right where it's like, what are you doing? That's right. I've heard this song before, but never the way you've played it, And it's something. Caleb has that part and it's like it's hard to describe and you can't teach it to people. They just kind of have it.
Speaker 2: It's autist that never went to school for it.
Speaker 3: He just he can just do it. It's a gift. Now, that doesn't mean that they don't work hard, Like that's why woodshedding. You're at Charlie Parker, you go to the woodshedding backyard, just play for hours a day to get better. But he still had that guy given talent that made him the bird all right. So my point is is that Caleb is number one overall because he can step on a field. He has that ability to improvise that you can't teach, and I think he can win you games while still trying to develop.
Speaker 2: And that's what you're saying.
Speaker 3: That is something that is very very unique.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is because as I look at this list of quarterbacks we have here, and I'm asking myself in my head right now, how many of these quarterbacks on this list with if they was in this draft this year, would I take Caleb over Okay?
Speaker 3: So what I have here, the list that we have is the number one over quarterback selections that we had in the previous year. So that Bryce Young, Trevor Lawrence, Joe Burrow, Kyler Murray, Baker Me for your Jared Goff, Jenis Winston, Andrew Locke.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, So I'm drafting Caleb in the same draft over Bryce Young. That's without saying uh, and I can't say Trevor Lawrence.
Speaker 1: I mean, knowing what we know now, I still I still don't want Okay, fair enough, fair enough, but it's yeah, coming out of the evaluation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I would say Joe Burrow, I am, I'm such a big Joe Burrow.
Speaker 1: Guy.
Speaker 3: Ain't a quarterback named Joe.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty much Will Kyler Murray, I take Caleb over him.
Speaker 3: I think we agree with that.
Speaker 5: Baker Mayfield, I love Baker, but I take Caleb over him. Jerry Goff, I take Caleb over him. James Winston now, Andrew Lucky is a whole another story, that's a whole different animal.
Speaker 2: I think I take Andrew Luck over Trevor Lowins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's definitely the best guy of the last couple of years here.
Speaker 4: But it just shows how rare finding a guy like him is. Like all these number one overall picks me, how many of these posting friend wise guys are starters in two or even in the league.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, yeah, would you say that Caleb and Murray are pretty close? Not necessarily like there's differences obviously, but in that magic that we're talking about, because when Kyler came out, that was the thing you look at create.
Speaker 2: I think I think Caleb can see clear than than than Kyler.
Speaker 1: It seems that way.
Speaker 2: It seems that way.
Speaker 3: It seems like he has more throws in his quiver too, more and more as it's like.
Speaker 5: He sees the feeling little bit more comfortable, Like sometime I see Kyler looking for windows, where I never see Caleb like distressed like that because he had just side in between the live and if you had to, like he got an answer for every situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I definitely think there's more diversity to how he throws the football, which is one of the reasons why you're so high on him, right. I think he's got that playmaking ability with his legs. I think Kyler's probably a little bit faster, but I think it's he's just a he's got a playmaking the Jazz analogy I like a lot. There's something unique about the way he plays the position that gets you excited. It gets coaches excited, he gets front office people excited. And that's why we're in a conversation here with talking about it. But again, even though we're very high on Caleb, like at the combine, I had conversations with NFL scouts, Yeah, who said that Jayden Daniels is that they would take Jaden Daniels over you know what I'm saying. So, even even with this guy that's very very special.
Speaker 2: They steal find of reasons whynot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think that's right, And it's all in the eye of the beholder. And it's like, you know, he doesn't do things on schedule, he's not safe with the football, blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: That's just why this part time of the year is both furiating and fascinating at the same time.
Speaker 1: Because it's subjective. It's like you're looking at pieces of art. You might get different things out of it or reading a book. Right, it's just different things pop to you, different things resonate with you. Oh and by the way, jobs are on the line.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I think so is Caleb worth it? Do you think he's worth moving up one spot to get him?
Speaker 1: Well? How much are we giving up for him? Ah?
Speaker 2: This this always keeps.
Speaker 5: Always the key to it because I'm not giving up as much as we talked about earlier.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: So here's what we're gonna do before we do the draft where we are gonna move up to pick them. Let's talk about what is the price that you would pay, Fred smiart, Yes, to get Caleb Williams to move up one spot. We're not moving up to the number one pick. We got to get that notion out of our head. We are moving up to get Caleb Williams.
Speaker 2: I understand what you're saying, But in theory, I'm moving up one spot.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 5: I gotta give you, I gotta, I gotta, I gotta keep myself from overpaying, like.
Speaker 1: You know what, But I think that's what Jason's saying for fans at home, when you hear the price tag, you're putting the price tag on the player. Yeah, we just we just and we just made the price tag. Oh Patrick Mahomes, Oh magical playmaker. Oh all these things. So that's what you're paying for. It doesn't matter how far you're moving for it. It's like they know you want what we have, and what are you willing to pay?
Speaker 2: Teams great billionaire once told me throw.
Speaker 1: That money out the window.
Speaker 5: No, all his best investments he overpaid for them. He overpaid for them. It just he had to pay a price. He paid it, and they.
Speaker 1: Very unbillionaire thing.
Speaker 3: Who is this billionaire?
Speaker 1: Is he a billionaire? Still?
Speaker 2: Listen?
Speaker 5: The one I know is a billionaire still. And this is something that Jerry repeats all the time. Most of my greatest investments, including the Cowboys, I overpaid for it. At the time I felt like I did, and now it's not. I would most definitely. Of course they're gonna take our number two for their number one. Of course I'm gonna give him my second round which one the first pick in the second round to thirty six. I will give them the first third round pick sixty seven. So now I gave you two extra picks. And because y'all didn't raised the stakes so much and we can't put.
Speaker 1: On some time out before you keep going? Is that what you would have been initially offered?
Speaker 2: Just that, No, I got some more I'm going to offer you.
Speaker 5: Basically, I'm off you an extra second round peak, an extra third round peak, and I give you my first next year.
Speaker 1: I think that might be close. I think you probably need another pick in there, though.
Speaker 3: You need Yeah, I think just yeah.
Speaker 2: It's because because i'm giving you because the second.
Speaker 3: I'm giving you is really a first round. No, no, no, no, no, it's right.
Speaker 1: We support you, but I'm saying if you're going to move up, you're moving up for Patrick Mahomes. They ain't gonna cut it, bud first round.
Speaker 2: So I'm giving you a one, a two, and a three.
Speaker 1: And this year's drap which is very valuable that it's this year and one one, next year's one, and I probably need another two.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, high rate robbery.
Speaker 4: Well, so here here's the thing. It might be highway robberty, but here's the thing. You're only your only movie at one spot. But say, take someone of that sixthre like, hey, we can give you the next four years and for a picks for us, Like that's the long term success that you're like, hey, that's that's a big If I'm going to give up a franchise guy I think is the dude for the next ten years.
Speaker 1: Then who knows, but it is.
Speaker 3: And you're I think, Fred, you're right if it's in a vacuum, right, like if well Washington's the only one calling, that's a good offer. But that's not gonna what that's not going to stand up to what they give you the number two pick of the dre We don't team stand that. But they can give you number one picks for the next four years.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, this is what the Broncos can give you.
Speaker 5: They can give you this year's fourteenth pick, and they can give you next year's fourteenth pick. And guess what, I don't want those. I WoT this number two pick, I WoT the first pick in the second I was.
Speaker 1: So just say that that hypothetical for four pick first round thing, right, the thing that picks also give you if you're the team receiving them. So let's say the Bears in this case. Now I can trade back up to wherever I want.
Speaker 4: Exactly yeah, because I've got all There's there's another can Williams, I actually ate even better will Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then or or like I let'ld say really, let's say Jay and Daniels or Drake May takes a little skin and I'm like, hey, what's up, New York? You wanted two first rounds, but I'm.
Speaker 2: So glad you'll put it on a pressure on me. What are you giving up? I want to know in a trade, what are you giving up?
Speaker 1: So I wouldn't give up anything because I don't want to trade up for no.
Speaker 3: But that stood the whole point of this part.
Speaker 1: So if I was going to trade up for Caleble and I think what it's like, I said, I think Fred's close. I think that first, the second, the third this year is big value because that lets me get my team better right now. This year top ninety picks, big deal, right next year's first? Love that And I'm just saying, if I'm the Bears, I'm asking for your second next year, I'm going to ask for it and you and then if you say no, and I'm got mine, eye think I think Caleb's the guy. If I think Caleb's is Patrick Mahomes and you're not gonna give me a second round pick? Take kick rock.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm hoping Caleb turns the power because he can turn to power because all he has to say.
Speaker 2: Is I don't want to be a Chicago Bear.
Speaker 3: Now he's taking away the powers he's taking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I but I think I don't think so. But I'm saying if I'm Chicago, that's what it would take for me to move off the spot.
Speaker 4: I think you know, you got advice from a billionaire to overpro pay for your investments as a personal thousand eaire, be very realistic with my expectations. And what I see is is going to take at least your next three first round picks, but the.
Speaker 1: Second round and the third round pick. I think Fed's package was pretty close to though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but still I think what really is going to take. I mean, you're gonna have to get lead three first round picks, your second round pick, your third round pick, and maybe even a day to pick in twenty twenty five seven picks to move Mike might but if.
Speaker 1: You Fred, if you think it's the dude.
Speaker 2: Like like this, you're right.
Speaker 1: Let's say, because let's go back to the sheet. What would have what would have taken to trade up to get Andrew Luck. And at the time, this was in twenty twelve, the second PA I remember, the conversation to trade up to twelve was three for first round picks and two players on the team. That was the conversation at the time to move up one spot because he was definitively that much better than the other guys. Now, I don't know if I don't think Caleb's on that level. We just said we wouldn't if we could pick Andrew Lucker. Kaleb Williams are picking Andrew Luck. But I do think that's kind of what you're dealing with. And that was in a draft with Robert Griffrom the third and it's by the very dynamic playmakers, a very good draft. We just did the redraft of two thousand whatever that was. So I think that's something to consider here, right, is there is?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Right? That that was what the conversation was. And at the time I was like, Andrew Lock probably. I don't know if I feel that strong about Kayleb Williams, but I think they'll take something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, it's just.
Speaker 4: You're competing with thirty of the teams and the lie to them or in the top ten, trying to say, okay, well, whatever whatever Washington is going to give you, we'll give you another something else.
Speaker 2: Like they we can one up every peggage they bring with multiple sick.
Speaker 3: That's what I would call them gam of the Bears, and I would say, whatever the best offer is and another team gave you, we're gonna match it, and our match is gonna be better because we're picking higher.
Speaker 2: We're picking higher.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying we should do that. I'm just saying, if you want Killipill was a guy, you don't want to overpay, I am going to match any other team and it's going to be slightly better.
Speaker 1: You're again kidd at that point exactly.
Speaker 3: But whatever that, whatever any other team offers, I am always going to be slightly better. I'm not gonna be way better. Yeah, but I'm gonna get them and I'm gonna be slave.
Speaker 5: And guess way, I think we got the advantage it. The only disadvantage we have is just throwing it out there. Yeah, ain't being able to take it back. So I think you will have to like try to itch your way close to their finish line before just jumping out there, because in the end we probably will be being against ourselves because nobody feel like.
Speaker 3: They can match us.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: The beautiful thing about this is, I'd say, what three quarters of the NFL, they're all having some sort of conversation sort of about this in some way possibly.
Speaker 1: Could we get exactly and is it worth it? Is it worth it?
Speaker 3: Really leak out that Washington will just match whatever you do and then they'll stop bidding, and that will keep the bidding.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, my god, it's only what I would do if I heard that a team, I would just give the most Outland a shop and be like, match it Washington and then.
Speaker 3: Come on Washington say no, no, I say, I know. Actually I didn't want to do that.
Speaker 5: JK.
Speaker 3: You can j K that is I will j another team would want to do? If you're another team, would you be willing to risk that that chance.
Speaker 1: That what that I got banker bankrupt the Washington Commanders for the next four years.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If I'm the Giants, I'm like, yeah, funny story, I'll match this.
Speaker 2: You would you would sign?
Speaker 3: If Adam is like, oh, JK.
Speaker 1: Now what then I'd be like, JK, I don't want to do it anymore. That's what That's what.
Speaker 5: All I'm saying is we know end up being war. The best the best group of picks win, and I think nobody can. I think we just set up different than them.
Speaker 3: We have the arsenal to do it.
Speaker 5: All right, you want to move up, Let's just say. Let's just say New England came in the door, kicked the door in.
Speaker 2: And say I declare war.
Speaker 1: Fair, patriots him.
Speaker 2: Better.
Speaker 5: Patriot is right. I declared war. We got the third pick. We can give him this year's pick. We can give them next year's picking. We'll give him a second round.
Speaker 3: That second round is right. I'm just saying similar to what I just gave. We're not saying that this is gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm getting stressed out, so stressed out. We should not do this. This is go through all this. One of us is gonna picking.
Speaker 4: One is gonna not gonna have to pick him for whatever reason.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, let's assume that we did win the bidding war and we moved up. All right, so we are going to do what Logan said. We're gonna you the second round pick swat, we're going to give them the thirty sixth pick, the sixty seventh pick of first in the second round next year.
Speaker 2: Fred, you think that's too much, but no, I don't know. It's fine, it's fine.
Speaker 3: The Vikings were in abitting, were with us, and that's what we had to pay. So that's what we're going to do now. In return, in return, we're going to get the number one pick and the one hundred and first pick. We're getting a little something back this year. One hundred ninth sorry, yeah, one hundred and ninth. Yeah, all right, that's what we're doing. We've done it.
Speaker 5: So we got one, we got forty, and we got ninety nine in one on one and one on that.
Speaker 3: I think it's one hundred and one, two and one ten because of the yeah, the yes, the top picks go. But yeah, you're close. All right, So here we go. I got the draft simulator up. We are on the clock.
Speaker 1: Are we all picking together? No, we're picking picking separately.
Speaker 3: We're picking separately. But we're also assuming that we're all picking Caleb Williams number one.
Speaker 1: Fair enough?
Speaker 5: Are we are?
Speaker 1: We double? Can? We can? We're not going to make a case for another another player number one.
Speaker 3: We're all picking Caleb number one overall. But the rest of the draft we're gonna do uh Selby and smooth versus Logan and I.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: So we're here picking at forty and J. J. McCarthy's on the board. Should we take him? I'm just kidding, you know. It's speaking of Washington history.
Speaker 3: All right, So here we go.
Speaker 1: So can everyone see this?
Speaker 3: You guys can start, I'll I'll walk you through it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: So for me, I'm thinking, all right, since we don't have thirty six anymore, kind of have to prioritize our needs a little bit more. There can't there there can't be any more luxury.
Speaker 2: I've been saying, I thought you would be talking to me that deal.
Speaker 1: I'm speaking to your audience.
Speaker 2: No, No, I was literally going through my drafts.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm talking to the audience and you by co GM here. So I still think at this point, you know, if we're going we just invested so much into getting this guy, we have to protect him.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm with you on it.
Speaker 4: We gotta go tackle, we gotta go. We gotta go tackle here.
Speaker 6: So can he take us to the tackles dude, don't draft for need Bro, all right, so get in their head, don't draft for need Bro.
Speaker 4: So so the top of list we got Kingly stay. And I'm gonna be honest with you, was watching some film on Kingsley. I'm not as much a fan of him as I was.
Speaker 2: Oh, why not give me that? I think his his.
Speaker 4: Footwork isn't great, Like he's a little lazy sometimes I think, like, what.
Speaker 1: About Patrick Poks Also he was a freaky athlete. And if you and if you so, if you say that about Kingsley Suemataiah, you have to say the same thing about Patrick Paul, and you have to say the same thing about Kirian. I'm a jj O, I'm a DJ from Yale, Like you have to say them about all those guys, because they're all all those guys right here. Maybe Dominic Puney, No, he's he's attacking from Kansas, right, But all those guys are raw prospects and that's they are physical freaks and that's why they're exciting. But like that's I'm just calling out your your standard here. Sure, yeah, you're right, you're right. So for me, look at those top four, I think Patrick Paul is too.
Speaker 3: Raw, too raw to raw?
Speaker 2: What about Blake Fisher?
Speaker 1: Jack doesn't like Blake Fisher, and I get why I'm in the same boat. I think he could come in and play football for you. Blake Fisher the attacking from Notre Dame. Yeah, very raw player, very stiff. He's got some tightness. So but I also I like I like hearing to Mega DJ. I think, let me just I like him too from Yale attacking from the One thing I would say about this to you zac competition. I would say his level of competitions. Did you see him dominate even a little bit at this level?
Speaker 2: He was like I wanted to.
Speaker 1: And you're gonna go on the second round. I want you to be ripping through. You need to be like what was the thing with Jarry Evans? What he needs to dominate? D three combats?
Speaker 2: He's gone, I need you to really fire.
Speaker 4: So I will say in king Lee to Kingley's point, yeah, you you do, have you do? You're going get some bigger, some better competition there.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 5: So now that we have these offensive linemen and we're not in love with anybody, do we go best play available right here for this best player draft?
Speaker 4: If that's the case draft stopping, man, that's the case something. We got to go to edge and we'll see who we got there.
Speaker 5: Brayland Trice, Chris Bong, Chop Robinson, Chop Robinson, Robinson right there, run it up.
Speaker 2: So don't even give people.
Speaker 1: Let me just say this real quick. Then we don't yet. No, No, it's important to know PFF has not updated their mock draft simulator since the Combine. Yeah. I just wanted to put that out there so for fans, and I'm going he's not gonna be there. We haven't updated yet.
Speaker 4: No, Okay, I hear you. I hear you on Shop Great Trades chats on there.
Speaker 1: But it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Because you're you can you that really turned him into a baller. Case for Darius Robinson, I know you talk about the identity identity letter trendsetter. This is that freaking dude.
Speaker 5: I love I love Darius Robinson. Everything I heard from the combine about him.
Speaker 4: I watch me Nasty.
Speaker 1: Podcast.
Speaker 2: But let me tell you this. That Chop Robinson, I think because I got to ask myself.
Speaker 4: Another player, everything.
Speaker 2: Darius were picking on Robinson right here regardless.
Speaker 5: I know what I'm saying is Darius does have a high ceiling, and I think he can't be a great player in this league. But Chop, I think it has When I evaluate him, I say, it's something about what could he be? Like, I ain't gonna do this to him because Michael Parts has come up in your head when you look at the kid, I'm sorry, when you look at him, I'm like, okay, if I got a chance to get that.
Speaker 4: No, I mean you look at Chopp and you you see, you see such a bright future.
Speaker 2: And let's agree to disagree. Let's go check, we'll.
Speaker 1: Meet the Robinsons. Yeah, we're gonna go with right.
Speaker 2: Thank you, brother.
Speaker 1: You got to pick.
Speaker 3: We can't pick Chop Robinson. Now let's draft for need.
Speaker 1: Draft for need. I want to do that.
Speaker 3: Okay. So the reasoning saying that is because we probably want an offensive lineman. Our next pick is going to be the one hundredth pick. What's going to be left there that you feel good about?
Speaker 1: Can we go to the corners and linebackers? I always see some defensive personnel five hundred.
Speaker 3: But you didn't answer my question. Are you going to be okay with leaving this draft without an offensive lineman?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Because that's hopefully in free agency. We're gonna have somebody on the roster here soon.
Speaker 4: And there are some deeper guys down there that think you can be you can have products.
Speaker 5: Because you draft somebody to stick around. Don't make them a start in no way.
Speaker 4: There's a guy I'm gonna bring up in probably the fourth round that I want us to discuss. We could discuss now, well, we're not in the fourth round yet, man.
Speaker 5: That's how you get an advantage old people by communicating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, linebackers, what did you want to see? I want to see linebackers. I don't want to see interior offensive line. So linebackers, ooh my guy, edgern Cooper here would be very interesting, not great, but I agree. So we always talk about stylistic fits for a team and a coach, right. So one of the things about Dan Quinn and what he does with the linebackers off ball linebackers. He likes to use them in pass rush situations. And when you look at edgern Cooper got thirty four inch arms, the fastest ten of the linebackers. I think it would be a nice interchangeable chess piece. Here, guy from Texas A and M again a little bit raw, a little bit developmental, but in terms of athletic measurables, in terms of instincts, in terms of physicality, in terms of flexibility for the defense, I think Dan could develop a very nice vision of how to use him as a football player. So that's something I think is pretty interesting here at this spot two half of Marshall and Marshawn Neela. Oh, I love Marshaw Nylan. It's great. Would think about taking him here, But I think based on this board and how the mock draft falls, maybe not so. Was this how safety safeties? Jayden Hicks potentially again, Jayden Nicks is a guy from Washington State, big body six y three, two hundred and ten pounds that I think brings a lot of flexibility to a defense, and much the same way Cam Crow would kind of your big buffalo Nickel. But yeah, I think I would think about taking Edereck Cooper. Can you get offensive line? And it's really hard for me. So these are the three guys I'm considering king Ziy SUMATAI just because I think his potential, his ceiling athletically is so high. Sure, and you know, even if you've got a guy in free agency, Like, I just think heading an athlete like that is going to be powerful roster building moving forward. I think Eddrian Cooper gives you some flexibility defensively, and I think having a safety like the kid from Washington State would be interesting too. It just depends on what my what my GM here thinks of the evalue.
Speaker 3: So what do you think with getting a linebacker here when we will probably fill that in free agency, plus with having me do you want that depth piece there because that feels like that's what it's going to be. Yeah, versus I think we want to try and get somebody that's going to sort well.
Speaker 1: I think I think from what I understand, they're going to run a three four structure, you need some bodies out there at the linebacker position. Again, this is still kind of sifting our way through free agency, but in terms of guys that I just love, I really like Kingsley Simitian. Again, I agree with Zach in terms of the film, but the athlete and the physicality and the rawness there, if he gets with the right coach and the right system, developmental guy like just to try to pass up on guys that move that way, and I'm that's the way I want to lean. Yeah, personally, you're the guy.
Speaker 3: Because of the free agents that we will sign on offensive line, I think they'll help insulate him in the sense of, like he can be roll, you can still they can teach.
Speaker 1: Him, yeah, and be in that line and.
Speaker 3: Learn from that.
Speaker 2: And you know this.
Speaker 1: Another situation would be like if Patrick Paul I think he'll be higher on this board. He's rated eighty sixth on this board. We talked about this before. I think after the combine he's going to be much higher. But I think either Kingsley Sima tire Patrick Paul here, Yeah, I'd be fine with.
Speaker 4: I think we had if we still had thirty six. I think Patrick Paul forty was is far more interesting.
Speaker 3: All right, so we're gonna take time. Guys, took chop, Ye.
Speaker 4: The chopper, the chopper, Get to the chopper, Get.
Speaker 2: To the chop.
Speaker 1: There's guy. Yeah, so what do we We'll pick one hundred. Gosh, pick one hundred, all right, so I have a pick.
Speaker 3: We have another pick just too later.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so we so we don't necessarily need to like go crazy for getting someone with that position we absolutely have to get right now. And but for me I'm thinking receiver. I'm thinking running back, and I'm still.
Speaker 5: Why why are you thinking running back? When we got a room full of running backs? What I could get running backs in the fiefth round, sixth round in this draft?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm thinking.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking that we have no account for free agency. So you're right, running running back is still.
Speaker 3: Come out on Friday.
Speaker 2: So could you take us today?
Speaker 3: Reported?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Reported?
Speaker 1: In that case. In that case running back, I'd like to tell you, Sam, I know you do, but he's not there.
Speaker 2: What about jahin Bail?
Speaker 1: Dude, No way you want to draft him right now? I just need to know up there.
Speaker 4: Look, I still think I think receiver is a direction.
Speaker 2: We got what receiver? Do we give us a receiver with this?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 4: Because we're reaching the end here where I think some of the time Florida State Jacob Cowing is really strong.
Speaker 1: I like Cowing. Yeah, don't draft a receiver. There's like a million good ones.
Speaker 3: Looks like Johnny Wilson's gone, I know.
Speaker 2: You do, and we had pick a hundred.
Speaker 1: I think that's reasonable. I think he probably might.
Speaker 3: Take a chance on you.
Speaker 1: We're in we're in a very serious gray area. Let's see coming back in safety, very serious gray area.
Speaker 2: DJ Jays had to.
Speaker 1: Take solid player. Yeah, I was watching the film on him earlier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we might have to take him.
Speaker 1: Uh oh so yeah.
Speaker 4: Tacky Smith another guy that I that I like.
Speaker 1: He's roll in the cornerback station. Yeah and safety and safety right just corners. Safety's okay, Sony Vake DJ James.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of too him between either dj ur Taychi Artiki takey.
Speaker 1: One of those let me get the pronunciation guys.
Speaker 2: I will go.
Speaker 5: Because I would feel like this free agency safety choices are just so plentiful. I could get one of those guys. I go DJ James to bring in some young conelback here.
Speaker 1: Yeah like that. Yeah, we'll go with d J James. Huh what do you like about him? Fred Man?
Speaker 5: First of all, he didn't played against all types of competition at Alburt. He's been to go to cors so he's been the corner that has I've watched him follow people, which most of these corners don't ever follow any people no more. He can pretty much do whatever I need him to do, and he ain't no small guy like I like him.
Speaker 3: I like.
Speaker 5: I think he's one of them corners. He gonna have a better pro career than he had college.
Speaker 1: Nice Google linebacker, real quick, Jason for our pick. Thank you?
Speaker 3: So I like that upset you're moving off Faky right now.
Speaker 1: Well, we're gonna draft him as a running back or what.
Speaker 3: I think we draft him as a safety, and then he learns a little bit from Eckler and we got our running back.
Speaker 1: Of the future. Yeah, he's got some good running back tape.
Speaker 3: Did you guys have you seen Faki's running back tape?
Speaker 2: He played running back early in his career this year.
Speaker 3: By necessity, he had to play running back at Utah. Yeah, he's dynamic.
Speaker 5: Look seriously, well you know, James McShay, I'm gonna go check him out and brought where.
Speaker 3: Am I going?
Speaker 1: Let's go linebackers there.
Speaker 3: At the combine, it was I got so happy. They ran the he ran all the drills with the safeties, and then they brought out the running back drills just for him and he ran them and it looks it looks so good.
Speaker 2: It was like, what are you doing? Well? Billichick just retired a year too early because he's a bill.
Speaker 1: Go to go to best players available, too.
Speaker 2: We got here Tomchenberg.
Speaker 3: You don't like.
Speaker 1: I mean, I can burb.
Speaker 2: You don't like I can burn.
Speaker 1: No, it's all right, so yees go down. Yeah, it's kind of thin here in terms we just drafted to tackle. You know, probably still need a swing guy, still need some death pieces, need to tackle for the future even after free agency. And I do like Dominic Puny quite a bit. Really, I do as a guard, as a guard guard. Yeah, so watch him as a guard because at the C boy crushed it as a guard. Yeah. And I think he's a big guy six ' five, he's like three twenty and he I think it gives you some flexibility along the front, having a guy that can tackle, play inside, and unfortunately the board right now it is not This is I think one of the issues with trading out and not having a pick in the top rounds is you got Tony Vak, who we like, but he's a safety. He's a small, undersized safety. Ray Davis is good running back, but again I don't like running back value. Dominic Puty a guy that I do like. Marshall Lloyd, the running back from USC. Bolmer is a center. Don't like taking centers here in terms of value, did you James the guy that I would consider here from Auburn, Dwayne Carter from Duke, but Mike, I do like Matt Young, Cleavis a lot, cam in Off an injury, last only played three games where we just drafted a tackle. So it gets a little bit thin here, I think. And that's the thing that makes me a little bit nervous. And I do think from a value standpoint, I don't want to be reaching on guys that I don't love him, And this is like, this is the issue when the board doesn't fall your way. Hopefully in free agency we've taken care of some of these holes. Yeah, we can fill them.
Speaker 5: And this is why I don't I giving up the dref capital to move up because in the.
Speaker 2: Big scheme of things, you only gonna get so many players from the dress.
Speaker 1: What are you going with here? I'm going I think, what do you think, Dominic Punya?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think Peeny. I like that they took a corner for their secondary, but you were picking just two later, and there are a couple of good corners here. So I think going with this piece right here as kind of a bet on the future A little.
Speaker 4: Bit here, like his art doesn't make more sense for Peeni. I think he I think he looks a little out of swords Kansas attack with no I don't think so at all. Think I don't think he has the athleticism to do that. But side, I think he has the strength to do it. I think he has some better I think he can shine a lot of his traits are going to be better if he's on the inside. He's not asked to be out there and blocked deep.
Speaker 1: I think, you know, having a guy that can play tackling, a pinch, play guard, you know what I'm saying, like you do some flexibility, you know, just can you go to the offensive line for us? Oh you can't take Donald? Get out of here. I'm not going puny.
Speaker 3: All right, So we took Puny. We're on the next pick. This is the one hundred and second.
Speaker 1: All right, there's your guys. I know.
Speaker 4: This is Christian Jones out of Texas.
Speaker 1: This guy shoot out to me the Senior Bowl.
Speaker 4: He won just about ever if going against Darius Robinson, going up against some of the best out there. Like the way he's the way he's able to change direction so impressive. Like so whenever you when you're doing what it project.
Speaker 1: Look, no, I don't. I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't think so. So whenever you're going whenever you're going in one on one pass pro and you really when the defense had reached parallel to the quarterback, that that's what the defense have been. Is one but at its one of some of his most dangerous points because they're going to try to do change the rest, They're trying to get your feet tripped up.
Speaker 1: He does not do that.
Speaker 4: He mirrors people's ass as best as I saw in any other off of the lineman of the senior ball.
Speaker 1: I think he's so.
Speaker 3: He's four years at Texas right and very experienced, very experienced. So if you're saying he's a project or he needs to get better, X my gas.
Speaker 5: Because first of all, it's certain teams. I take their players all the time. Like you asked me, do I take a Wisconsin office alignement. Yes, I will get him and I figure out his problems later because I'm bound to that school when it comes to that position.
Speaker 2: Texas they do everything.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 3: He's huge, I know that for a fact.
Speaker 5: So if I can teach this huge man and he can already move, so really can move to So now.
Speaker 2: You're telling me, I'm just cleaning his technique up.
Speaker 4: And he keeps his head out of bulrushes, keeps it back punches or tight.
Speaker 1: You got me.
Speaker 2: So he's going Christian Jones, go on, Christian Jones, Christian Joe.
Speaker 3: He's a good player.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say, is have you watched Matt Young Clevis yet? I have not? Yeah? You watch him?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you you have recommended him to me.
Speaker 1: He's a little bit more bendy, a little bit, i'd say, like kind of like offensive line athletic, which gives me kind of more often.
Speaker 4: Big skill athletics.
Speaker 1: That's right, there, you go, And I.
Speaker 3: Just want to look at wide receivers here.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a good group here. Jacob Cowing from Arizona. I don't even know how to say that guy's.
Speaker 5: Name, Nias Smith. I like him because he can return, he can he can some different things to your game. He can run out the back for you, like think fast as Curtis in.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the other one I like is Javon Baker quite a bit here. He's he's a pretty special football Player's row down a little bit, Jason, I'm sorry just to see like so one thing about this offense that I think I'd like to consider is getting a jitterbug slot guy, and Taji Washington is a guy that fits that mold, very twitched, very explosive. We have Caleb a report, but I you know, I don't want to be reaching for pictures. We go up to best player available real quick and see what we got going on here. So so let's see what we got here. There's some good football players. Go down a little bit. Jason, thank you gosh, Oh, dude, that might be your guy right there, Jason Salomon, who got Let's see Brownlee Brown?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like Brownlee a lot. I think he's like very instinctive, very very smart.
Speaker 1: Physical, got some attitude to him. Yeah, tough, transferred from Florida State. And the thing you love about him that I love about him is like there was a play of him going against Johnny Wilson and he absolutely hands on the chest, throws him to the ground. Really physical, aggressive mindset, talking about doing talking about doing some tough shit with tough people. I think he fits that.
Speaker 2: So you x ray him and it was a dog.
Speaker 3: Who be He likes to play football, right, That's the thing about you can tell this dude, loves football. He was a standout at the Senior Bowl. It was, uh, you know how they do one on one routes. Yeah, at the Senior Bowl, he looks like he was running routes for receivers. He was winning those which you never see.
Speaker 1: One and one on ones. Yea, I was there.
Speaker 3: That's you haven't seen it since fred Scoop. So uh yeah, he is impressive. Not the best film. I would say, jump all these kids.
Speaker 1: Project, but but he's he clearly loves Look at the comin like if you're going to take a shot, what is this the third round? The fourth and the fourth? Like I would take a shot on this guy for one more pick left?
Speaker 3: All right? Here we go on one O nine. This is last pick in our mock draft battle.
Speaker 1: Here all right, well this is one tenure.
Speaker 3: Yes it is one ta.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I still think we should at least look at who's left the receiver here, because a baby.
Speaker 1: Ray Davis is a very solid player. Trey Benson, Oh got a little home. He's not going to go be here.
Speaker 4: Cam Hart another something like thinking heart had a pretty good senior ball.
Speaker 1: Strong corner like him.
Speaker 2: Put put it down. We got a corner, don't forget that.
Speaker 1: That's true. That's true. Cooper B Bay.
Speaker 4: I say, Cooper B Bay, that's a great guard up.
Speaker 2: Say we can we might as well get him, he can back up.
Speaker 4: I think it's baby. I'm gonna say, hey, maybe he stands upo.
Speaker 1: Him the most. I want first play. I watched him. It's a poll.
Speaker 4: I'm like, my god, that is one of the most beautiful polls I've ever seen in my entire life.
Speaker 1: Poetry more talking to people with the combine, A lot of people had him very, very high, freaking maller. So it's we should have looked down the list.
Speaker 3: Probably would have had a conversation about I'm old.
Speaker 4: We like if if Christian Jones, like one of my favorite, like day three, guys, Cooper Baby is right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're taking a lot offensive lineman here, guys my favorite we're trying to take out of base. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: Version all right, it's on us last us.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was gonna say Christian Jones, but he's he's been taking all right, damn right to do?
Speaker 5: What do we?
Speaker 1: Who do we? Can we review who we've drafted so far?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So just us or you want to talk about just do us we'll do a recap with them. So we have Caleb, Caleb Williams, Kingsley, Sue Mataia, Great Dominic Puney we're moving in the guard and Jarvis Brownlee.
Speaker 2: I got a lot office lab.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we do. It's important, I mean, but also I think it kind of shows I think the strengths of the class, you know, like their.
Speaker 3: Office of labin in it.
Speaker 1: And so Mohammed Kamar here from Colorado State. It's a guy with a lot of past rush, Yeah, a lot of past ros shoots. Can you scroll up a little bit. I saw a name on here that I thought was pretty good, obviously Cooper Bibbey, who you just drafted a little higher police. And then this guy up keep going one more, keep going. There go Cold Bishop and wh who Cold Bishop is? Anybody watched this film yet? I haven't watched this tell he dive on Cold Bishop. So he's the guy at the combine around a four to four six to two hundred and five pounds two hundred and ten pounds, plays safety and when you watch him at Utah, he's the guy that plays opposite Sony Bake and he plays in the box. He blitzes, he plays post, he plays Nickel, and so I think having a guy with that skill set super instinctent. And this is gonna sound crazy, but he reminds me a little bit of like Wattle, probably because the Utah uniform, you know what I mean. Yeah, he's got He's not super.
Speaker 2: Because I've been say, ain't a safety more versively like Wattle play?
Speaker 1: I think when you watch this in terms of offense defense, but in terms of in the context of the Yeah, I think this guy is a little bit more versatile, and I think he's gonna. I think he's a guy that projects, in my opinion onion to a starting caliber player at some point, you know what I'm saying. And so I get really excited about him. Another guy is cam Hart, the corner from Notre Dame in terms of big, physical, long corners. Probably a little bit developmental in terms of here, but if you need a guy that could potentially start, maybe that's the move. So I'd probably be I feel pretty good about either one of those guys. Honestly, Jason, you want that guy, you want the edge guy like you like Juice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like him a lot.
Speaker 1: So we're talking about we're talking about Mohamed kind of tomorrow Kamara.
Speaker 2: None of that looked at kamaraw is a good pays us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, as I looking at Dre, I think we drafted more impressive starters.
Speaker 2: Theology.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we got quality and we.
Speaker 1: Haven't picked anybody yet.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying that's the way I would go, is Mohammed Kamara.
Speaker 1: That's what we're saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yes, he's got He's got the juice, right, the juice.
Speaker 2: And I think when you looking his team with Dan and what they could do, I think think that's a good player, is a totally good place. He just ain't shot Robs.
Speaker 1: No, But you know, hey, people, you know what's crazy though? Who was a more productive college player? No?
Speaker 2: He was, but he also played indeed you know the content.
Speaker 1: Hey, let me just say, let me just say you're taking chob like every time, you know, let me just say this real quick though. But I think, like when you look at edge rushers, Yeah, there's physical traits and then there's production. And I think he has physical traits. I think he around a four or five one. Yeah, he had like a forty inch vertical home. He was getting after it and then so not a bad athlete grade ten but very productive. I think double digit sacks last two years of Colorado State. So he's a guy that gets you pretty fired up in terms of as a rotational password guy was traits, that's and it's all about getting after the quarterback. So and for us to get a guy like that.
Speaker 4: In the fourth round, but for us, we got our offensive linemen to block him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know who you got. Chris Jones, he's died and Chris john They hate to break it to you, but.
Speaker 2: You know I can't.
Speaker 1: Kings is going to eat that up because the think about the thing about Chopping. I love Chopp, good football player, but not a lot of diversity to his past rush profile. Not you don't think I love about this. He loves is going to take him to task, But I see that's the thing I think. I think he's a good athlete, but the production is something that would make me go to the right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they didn't know what he's a rust that's because of Penn State failed him, not because of state. Hen't understand, but it's very clear Chopp is one thing that he does very well, and he doesn't he just he doesn't move well. He's got the speed rush and that's it. Like, if he doesn't win with that, it's it's over. He's got nothing to do as a coming to the league. Really, No, I understand that you're just saying he's like Michael Parsons. Michael Parksons, I'm saying showed more no, no, no, ham and Hamburgers. But McDonald's is different than five guy. Is that what I'm saying. You could see that Michael Parsons had certain skill sets. Penn State just didn't utilize it.
Speaker 2: And this is Gay with similar markens and they don't use him, right either.
Speaker 3: No, it's not the No, No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm not saying Penn State isn't using Chop Robinson. Right, I'm saying that Chop Robinson can only do this one thing because they asked him to do other things and he can't do it, which is why it's production of what you say.
Speaker 2: He can't cover in space Chop Robinson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably he's pretty stiff. He's pretty stiff man.
Speaker 2: I was talking to Kuyper.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think he can and I don't think that he will be able to develop good enough secondary encounter Rushman to be effective. If he doesn't win right away, that's it. I just don't.
Speaker 2: You're saying he is a learner.
Speaker 3: That's what you think.
Speaker 2: Football.
Speaker 1: So I think we're all excited that if if if you were drafted here would be excited about it because I think Dan has a vision for how to develop these guys.
Speaker 3: But he is, he's he hasn't shown any of these things.
Speaker 1: He's fast, he's very He's like Ricky Bobby Man. He likes to go fast and that's how he rushes the pastor fast and when you look at like Vic Beasley, he likes to run fast too.
Speaker 2: Vic Beasley.
Speaker 1: But I don't think I like him. But you need as you know, Zach, if I know you're going to go fast, I can go fast to as a past protector. Right So I think and I expect him to develop. I think he will. I'm not saying he won't.
Speaker 3: Has got to be saying he can get with a group that can teach him and develop it. And I think he can do that. That's why I'm saying Chopp has to go to a place that is going to invest in him to teach him and get him mad. But saying he's Michael Parsons. Michaels already showed no.
Speaker 2: Billy said he was Michael Parson's like.
Speaker 5: And Michael Parson's stats didn't really blow you away his last year, Pich, they didn't, not at all.
Speaker 3: But we saw what we saw was football players. I was like, he is different.
Speaker 2: I could tell I get.
Speaker 3: Hyped about this, passionate about this because I'm a Pennin State man that I want so much more from Chop Robinson. And I don't know what Manny Diaz was doing with.
Speaker 1: Maybe now's the time. Maybe now's the time he comes here.
Speaker 3: In here, I'd be us better pros.
Speaker 2: Not all the time, but they are better pro than the Ichoic.
Speaker 5: Y'all don't get the best out of nobody in Happy Valley, Happy Belly. Unfortunately, today five or six draft picks on their team and you struggling to play with Michigan. The one thing Happy Valley don't do will it's groomed football players.
Speaker 3: I don't disagree. I think you.
Speaker 1: Post this right, man, Post the teams. Post the teams here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll post the teams. People can vote on watch team one. Uh, you guys won last time. I didn't tell you we won the first You know what, when we ain't battling each.
Speaker 1: Other, we were okay, you weren't even here for that last week, but.
Speaker 2: Good what you hailed it that.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: I had to go take cam GM right.
Speaker 4: I spoke from co Why you trust the guy he was ol scouting, he was preparing.
Speaker 1: For this, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we'll run down the list real quick, Fred and Selby. You guys got Caleb Williams. Chop Robinson. He's going to be excellent chopping it up, all right, DJ James, Christian Joe.
Speaker 1: There we go, Cooper, Babe, Babe, we got a baby DJ.
Speaker 2: And that's.
Speaker 1: Quite a bit. Yeah, the attomn Is are going crazy.
Speaker 3: Right, we got Caleb Williams. That's pretty good. Kingsley, Sue, Mattia, Dominice Peney. You will move them to guard Rvis Brownley Junior and Mohammed Kamamara.
Speaker 1: I actually like that, like that group credit bit. Yeah, I feel pretty strongly about both.
Speaker 3: These groups are pretty good. So is it is it worth it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is it worth it? It's always worths and you'll still get a draft.
Speaker 2: Forget that other players. You don't get the first one, right, Yeah? None this matters.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's all about Caleb. If if you say, if you come back in ten years to hey, Caleb worked out.
Speaker 1: But I also wonder like this is like kind of me just playing Devil's advocate if you were to there's how many people are missing from this list that we would have had probably two people missing. There's two people missing from next year, probably three that are going to be This is it.
Speaker 3: This is a team basically moving forward.
Speaker 1: So when and so with agents, when you are when you have a young player, like I look at I look at guys that have been successful recently, you know, like the the Jaalen Hurts for example, right, his ability to kind of make so many players around.
Speaker 5: So yeah, yep, c J scross so many players around. Yeah, gotta players around.
Speaker 3: That was fun.
Speaker 1: That was a very lively conversation. I enjoyed all of that.
Speaker 3: Fred. When we get closer to the draft, we're going to do a seven round nock. Is everybody good for that?
Speaker 1: I'm so ry.
Speaker 3: I have my prereating before. Yeah, I'm excited for that. We'll do that probably the week of the draft. Yeah, I think we'll just we'll just really go into that's tough. Yeah, we'll be way wrong. We'll be so wrong.
Speaker 2: But like all mock drafters are wrong. Yeah, all mock draft is a wrong.
Speaker 4: If any of us, either of these my drafts, get one player right, I feel like we'll all win, that's true.
Speaker 1: I mean up a volume, then do more a week, just make sure we get them all right.
Speaker 3: The opportunity. Well, the point of this exercise is not to get it right. It's to show the possibilities that are endless. Yeah, endless for us right now. So trading up to number one, that's what could happen, Probably won't straight down and.
Speaker 2: It with justin fields.
Speaker 3: You never know, we never know. Maybe we should do that next time, I never know. That was a good leg and you want to send us off, Yeah, thanks.
Speaker 1: For joining us. And that's it.
Speaker 3: H m hmmmmmmmm