Speaker 1: Today's high is provided by Lowell Farms. Lowell Farms grows flowers with only organic fertilizers and never uses synthetic pesticides. They pay their farmers proper living wage, and they use natural materials from seed to sale. Check out Little Farms at Lowell Farms on Instagram.
Speaker 2: For this one.
Speaker 1: Turn it up. So songs say, skinny house can't move all of those here to one of those. I'm a thick bitch. I need tempo. Suck it up to the tempo. Pitty pat, pitty pat, pitty bitty pip, look up my asss pitty pitty pit, kitty cat, kitty cat, kitty gitty cat. Pro for me a glass boy, I like my water away. Welcome back to good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erika, I'm Nila, and it's Wednesday, y'all, like for real, for real?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: We're high.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So let's just start by saying that.
Speaker 1: Just a little like that. You know, I just smoked right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we know what I think just in the future, we should not smoke until we start, because once in a role, it's fine. But if we smoke right before you have something on your eye, then it's you.
Speaker 1: Know, but we're smoking these this brand Lowell that we talked that we talked about at the top of the show, and they have these little joints called Quicks and they're actually like made for moms. They're not actually made for moms, but I think they should have made for moms.
Speaker 3: They should be on the packaging.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because when I bought them, I went to the store in downtown called Medmen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I.
Speaker 1: Like, Happy Bay smokes those, but they're like longer.
Speaker 3: I've seen the long ones and so.
Speaker 1: I thought that I grabbed those and she was like, oh, just so you know, these are smaller. I was like, well, how much more. It's like, well, not much smaller, but they're just smaller. She didn't tell me they were short. So when I opened them, I was like, oh, they're like little short, little short baby joints.
Speaker 3: And sometimes you don't need to smoke the whole thing.
Speaker 1: You don't. You forget and then it's all gone.
Speaker 3: Like oh, I'm really yeah, yeah, I need a little one to remind me to check youice it's over.
Speaker 1: So yeah, quicks.
Speaker 3: Quicks are the ship and they have really detailed, like very artistic packaging.
Speaker 1: I love their packaging. I'm kind of like obsessed with packaging, I think because of my work and like something we think about all the time. Products. It just makes it more exciting to open.
Speaker 3: You know, what, did you see the inside of the jars? If you open the box, the jars come in, it's like a full, flat out picture.
Speaker 1: It's really it's so dope. I mean, they're packaging is they're not? They're spending money on that package. Yeah, but it's worth it. It's really cute. And their weed is really good. This is the stimulating sativa. It's really good.
Speaker 3: I think last night smoked them a lemon brulet or something.
Speaker 1: Is that one they gave us?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Tatia, it's really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 3: What's going on? I feel like we haven't been here alone for a minute and so much has happened and we haven't been able to talk about it because we pre recorded for so many weeks.
Speaker 1: And then we had guests and yeah, yeah, guys, we had our one year anniversary. Was it last weekend?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Last weekend or was it two weekends ago?
Speaker 1: Two weekends ago? Now? Because yeah, god, it time does flying. It was fucking amazing. It was for everyone that came out, Thank you so much. Like me and Jamila were, we were so stressed leading up into that moment when we walked out, like I I'm now an event planner, I'm a DP, i am a sound engineer, i am a set designer, editor, creator, podcast, Like, so many hats were being worn, and like so many people, so many of our friends helped us out. Thank you so much. Shout out to Brandon SB who helped us create that video Elevated room Events, his wife Anisha SB, and Cynthia for helping us put get our like stage decord and all that shit together. Jason at Somber Cafe, like, we love you, fucking my best friend Jessica Romo, who like paved the ship out of the ship at the last hour. Literally I text her that day like please, I need your help.
Speaker 3: Come.
Speaker 1: So it was bomb you guys. I like, I'm excited to do more.
Speaker 3: Me too.
Speaker 1: I'm just like it was so fun.
Speaker 3: It was so fun.
Speaker 1: And we're like on a high for like days after that, and.
Speaker 3: I'm like, pitch, I'm high and just feels so good. I know, Yeah, it was My parents were there, which was kind of.
Speaker 4: Odd mine we're not thank god, but I you know, I didn't care obviously, but yeah, I thought it was really good and I thought I was just so it was so cool to see how many people supported us, and like how many friends that are friends in your head.
Speaker 3: But then you're like, we're really friends, Like, oh, we actually vibe right, I knew it right, So it's just bombed. It's just really bond to be able to do that and see the see it come together after one year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we're definitely already planning our future tour. We definitely want to go on tour. We need to connect with everyone. Now now that I've connected with like like like a good group of people here, I'm like, Okay, what where's next Atlanta?
Speaker 3: Because if we weren't stressed enough in the city that we live up the street and we're going to curate, we're going to do it and it's gonna be bonded.
Speaker 1: Well. If we have any people in any of these cities that want to help us throughout our next live show, hit us up, if you have connections to venues, if you have homies that want to like help us have the video shit together, put the course together.
Speaker 3: You know a group of people who might want to come with bars. It would be good with area. Yeah, that would be really appreciated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we really want to come to different cities and meet guys. We're going to do Atlanta. We're doing Atlanta. I wanted to New York. We got a lot of like d C love, But I feel like if we do New York, people can come from DC. It's really short, it's not.
Speaker 3: Really or we can just go to New York and then go to d C. Yeah, there was more of what I was. Yeah, why would everybody travel when it's two of us?
Speaker 1: That's true, that's the true fact.
Speaker 3: And I and DC's bomb.
Speaker 1: One of my best friends live there and I need to go see her.
Speaker 3: So I have one of my close friends is there too. Yeah, and they have that bomb ass strip club. What is the uh Stadium? I believe is the bomb Ship Club. Also, we're talking about Texas, Texas, and then be in Texas.
Speaker 1: That's where that's where my dad's from. We should stay at his house he lived, but he's he's like an hour outside of Houston. But yeah, it's a cool small town shot out of Texas. Sealy, Texas is where my daddy's from. I'm just ready, let's just do it. So fun and we're planning some more events. We have some really cool shit happening. Guys. I can't wait. I'm so stressed, but I can't.
Speaker 3: Wait yourself, it's so wonderful.
Speaker 1: We need intern. We need an intern. Email us at info a Good Moms, Bad Choices dot com please if you want to support the movement and help help us do some shit. Thanks.
Speaker 3: Thanks, that's a really good that's a really good commercial there. We really need that. You know, emails, right.
Speaker 1: You want to send some emails? Proof freed them all that.
Speaker 3: What else happened? What else happened this week? Anything new? We also did a really cool event with RCEE at Sherman Oaks Dance Studio LA. Yeah, and that was really cool. It was like intimate, it was brunch, it was you know, it was unlimited emosis. I was having a great time drinking momoss from the moment I walked into the moment I left. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And they had some cute vendors there selling stuff. They had a zumba class and which I did not participate in, which I'm so happy I did not because I watched the date class and it looked hard as fuck. I also don't have I don't have like rhythm like that.
Speaker 3: You always say that, but when I go to the club, I'm not thrown off by you.
Speaker 1: I know, but it's like it's not it's not. I can shake my butt in circles on beat, but I'm not like a choreographed dancer.
Speaker 3: Okay, my choreography is highs are pretty high.
Speaker 1: I believe it. I could see it. I see it. When you're out, I feel like you're gonna break out in choreographed dance any moment. Sometimes I'm like, wow, this is like a Britney Spears. I'm a slave for you moment.
Speaker 3: That's why when I'm a nation like you get it, you get yeah breakout, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't. I can dance that and like just vibe, but I'm not about to like do it one two.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I want to, but I know it's true. I know I do do that really excited, Like this is my jam.
Speaker 1: I'm just all about a booty against penis, vibe, tork you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I get it. You like contact, yeah, dancing, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't need to for the fun. No, No, it's all about just the grind.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, take it back to the eleventh grade.
Speaker 1: Then why don't you Oh you did not want to see I'm surprised we never ran into each other at Clubbling Blank and I'm sure.
Speaker 3: We musted both in there, but there was four thousand other high school students there, so we surely missed each other.
Speaker 1: Clubbling Blane was up club in the in Hollywood when we were teenager. Is that all the all the all the teenagers would go to? Was it like on Friday or something?
Speaker 3: Girl, they changed all the time. I think it was Saturday. It was Saturday Saturday night. Yeah, in Hollywood. Yeah, it was like twelve. It was like it was like eight to twelve. I think I've ended up like twelve.
Speaker 1: Yeah I did. Yeah. The fact that you're just so fucking sweaty. You were so excited to be out until twelve. You're like, oh my god, we're out till twelve. Mom picked me by twel fifteen. Right, We're gonna go get some like ice cream after the sushi spot across the street that gives like all the teenagers free alcohol, and.
Speaker 3: We would just be plastered up against the wall with various guys just basically grinding.
Speaker 1: Grinding doing handstands. Yeah, the hormone levels are handstands. There were handstands being done. Teenagers were in fucking handstands. I had a change of clothes. I would put in my purse like I would leave.
Speaker 3: Why is it fitting kind of purse for you taking?
Speaker 1: You know, I got a bag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just so I used to change.
Speaker 1: It's my my sexy hoey outfits.
Speaker 3: Afterwards, you're that you're that girl. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: I have these pants. I remember distinctly they Where did I get that? Like Melrose or something? My mom dropped off on Melrose one down. I bought these slutty ass pants. They were they were like that super low cut like Frankie bee as like I couldn't wear Frankie, so they were as low as I could go. And then they were like totally cut down the side and laced with like this like that like Swede string. Yes, I was gonna say, like the Native American like, wait, it's swayed string.
Speaker 3: I know. I know.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, they're still in now. I'm seeing in my fashion Nova all the time, except now they're like plastic. What is that that ship called?
Speaker 3: Oh that shiny latex material that's really in right now. I'm just kidding. For that material, what do you mean, what is it? I don't find anything small enough in that pat and lather material that's gonna like you.
Speaker 1: Have custom, custom made, custom Latex.
Speaker 3: What the fuck were we talking about?
Speaker 1: Zoomba? Oh yeah, we got so far.
Speaker 3: So there was zoomba at the event. It was wonderful. We didn't take it because we're pussy, I mean, not pussy, I mean.
Speaker 1: We're just scared.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then we did a talk about, you know, how to consider your self. A few ways on how to consider yourself, and it was cool. It was dope. I think I think, you know, everyone has a good time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm a small piece of that. Five ways to consider yourself is to do one thing a day for you and even if it's small or big. Get your nails done, take a bath, drink some wine, smoke some we you know, small gifts to yourself.
Speaker 1: For you know, listen to your favorite playlists in the car on the way to pick up your kid from school. You know, it's little things like those things make me excited when I refinally gets out of the car because she controls my radio and then I put on my playlist. She does like some of my songs, but like today she was listening to Missago and she knew all the words and I was very proud. I was like, yes, you know, good music.
Speaker 3: Just tired of hearing Kiki.
Speaker 1: Then she asked for Kiki. Immediately after that, she wanted Missago like five times in a row, and we were just jamming and then she's like, mommy, I like Kiky.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh fucking kek Luna is currently she's late.
Speaker 3: I don't know this song care.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, wait, you set you posted that video of her dancing bitch. That song was in my head for like two days. I was like, why am I singing this?
Speaker 3: Luna's into it girl. She was. You could not tell her ship.
Speaker 1: Irine was gone for like five days, which was she was gone with her dad for the first time, which was kind of like weird, like he's never taken her on his own, like away from me, And at first, I have like a lot of anxiety she's gonna be okay, is she getting bathed? Like of course she's getting bathed, or she's eating I'm just She's like actually she was surrounded by women. She was with her aunt and her grandma, who I love. And I don't know why I was dressed. I just I think it's just because she's never been away from me.
Speaker 3: Of course, I.
Speaker 1: Did whatever the fuck I wanted. It was great, and then I started feeling guilty about it. The mom guilt started to settle in and I was like, what, No, not today, mom guilt, Not today today.
Speaker 3: I don't have time for you today, mom guilt.
Speaker 1: I did though a lot.
Speaker 3: Mom.
Speaker 1: You're like, no, no, no, no, you are a mom, but your kid isn't here, so get the fuck out of here. So yeah, I was just just chilling. All I chill. We did a lot of work. What did I do this weekend? What did we do? We do something this weekend? Oh, we did the thing on Sunday Saturday. Oh oh, I saw you at Beauty and Essex. Yeah, we went to Beauty and Essex.
Speaker 3: We had a wonderful dinner there the Hollywood being Essex from Eric I believe. The marriager was.
Speaker 1: Oh, sorry, Oh we met t I.
Speaker 3: Oh we met t. I. I've been him a couple of times. He's so fine and yeah he's married, but he's I mean, she knows he's fine.
Speaker 1: That's just fact. He is fine and he's nice. He took pictures of us, Oh he did. He offered he saw struggling to take to take a boomerang in someone's phone. I know it was Danielle's phone. I think it was Danielle's phone. Photo by t I. Photo by Troubleman something hilarious groupies or TI groupies. Actually I was really mean. Me and Jamila saw him. We literally because we're so obsessed with our podcast, We're like, how can we get we should get him on the podcast, right, Like he's a parent, and he's like, you know, he's like, you know, very socially aware these days, and very vocal about his opinions, which I love, you know, we love that.
Speaker 3: And he's very intelligent. He's very intelligent. I think he's just you know, he is.
Speaker 1: I met him one time before when I worked for Macy at the studio actually where they were working recording what's this to be called record Plant, and he did a song with her, and he had like this little book of like all his raps, Like it was like this little book and all the raps.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 1: He was reading Thumb and Ship and he's and then after that I was like started listening to his lyrics more. And he's actually like a really good rapper.
Speaker 3: He is. He's super articulate. Yeah, I think that's what makes him as attractive as he is.
Speaker 1: And he had a suit on. You know, remember when he first came out and he did like that song with Justin Timberlake. He did a song with Justin Timberlake and they're both wearing suits. Oh yeah, I know. And he was always wearing a suit around that time. And then at some point he stopped wearing suits and I was like, what are you doing. He's back on the suit train. Guys. It's confirmed.
Speaker 3: Aside from us being slight podcast groupies for t I, we also met some other gentlemen at the bar. We sure did, and it was so interesting and funny because.
Speaker 1: Well, first you weren't even there when we first met them, so I was kind of like, I saw them talking to.
Speaker 3: That was my fault. He said hi to me on my way to the bathroom, and then you my friend, and then said I have to do the bathroom and then yeah.
Speaker 1: And then so then they started talking. So then Danielle and Tiffany started talking to him, and then I walked over and I was like, what are we talking about? And then he was like, oh, I really like your hair. I was like, oh, thank you. He goes, you know, have you heard of a place called Shags or some shit Shaggy. I was like no, and he was like, yeah, you know, I went there. I was, I was there and a girl with your kind of hair. Oh, he said.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like, he's like, I met a sister there, a sister. And I was I let it go, like I wasn't gonna say anything because I was just like.
Speaker 3: Wait, he said, oh yeah, I met a sister there with your kind of hair. Right now.
Speaker 1: First of all, he didn't even say my hair at first. He said I met a sister there.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: And then and I was like okay, he really okay. And then Tiffany was like, oh wait, what what did you say? And he was like a sister. She's like, what are you a sister? He's like, you know, the club was there's a lot of African Americans there.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, how awkward.
Speaker 1: And then and then I'm just laughing and he goes, anyway, so a girl like she had your hair. She flipped her hair and hit me in the eye and I thought I was blind for like ten minutes, like I just like actually thought I needed maybe to go to the hospital. And I was like, oh, okay, well I'm sorry. I don't know what to say.
Speaker 3: I was like that's unfortunate.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like these can hurt you even now. So then Jamila comes out and I don't even know how the rest of this conversation. Did you hear this?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he said it to you, didn't he know. Danielle was like, oh right.
Speaker 1: Danielle was tell.
Speaker 3: Her what you just what do you you consider yourself?
Speaker 1: No, Danielle was telling him like I think she said, like I'm Israeli and oh and then he was like oh oh. At first he called himself a white boy, though he did, yes, he said like, oh, you know, I'm just a white boy. When he was talking about the African American shit, He's like, I'm just a white boy, sir, you know, like I'm dumb. And then suddenly he wasn't a white boy anymore. He was from Palestine, Palestine, and he was Turkish. I don't know. And then he said, you know, I'm like you guys, He's or like what did he say? Like I can relate to you guys, because.
Speaker 3: I'm a sand nigga.
Speaker 1: I'm a sand nigga.
Speaker 3: I've heard that term before.
Speaker 1: I've heard it before too.
Speaker 3: I don't know where where are like where in the dumb ass places of all people I was when I heard this term, but.
Speaker 1: A sand nigga.
Speaker 3: I was just like, what is this? Obviously he was trying to be found with the crew he was.
Speaker 1: He said it too, the wrong He said this to three black women, Like what, I didn't even know what to say. I mean, I'm low key. I just let it go. I was not in the mood to argue. I was actually hoping t I would have heard it, because you know, his ass would have went.
Speaker 3: In come this way. Why didn't this guy just said.
Speaker 1: Sand nigga, you have something to say, you have a commentary on.
Speaker 3: This, get your phone out here. We could use this. We're gonna use this.
Speaker 1: No, but you you were like you actually kind of went in on him that night. What a nice Jamila funny but watch your mouth type of boy.
Speaker 3: Over it that you got it dumb. I just where he's still here.
Speaker 1: He's still here. We gotta go standing it.
Speaker 3: We'll be back whatever we're not coming back. So that was pretty funny.
Speaker 1: That was hilarious, and then that was really That's all I really did this weekend. I hung out with Happy Bay and waited for my kid to come home, got work done, joined the gym. Joined the gym, which is I really am so happy I did. Today was like a better day. The first the first two times I've been I've been like, I hate this, and now I'm like, Okay, I feel better.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 1: Actually I feel good, you know, because I haven't been working out and probably really kind of like a few months and i've been I feel like my brain has been I could be sharper, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I never thought to correlate my sharpness of my brain and working out. But it's an exercise. Like I think you're right. And they take vitamins, Yeah, this is I don't.
Speaker 1: Know if vitamins really make me feel any different. Take them, I do, but you don't know if it makes a difference. I mean maybe it's I think it's maybe helping me not get sick.
Speaker 3: You take probiotics, you take pre biotics. Pre biotics, Yeah, apparently that's the thing now, So what is a pre But I needed to get closer. Okay, can you hear Jamial Edmond was whispering. That's because I'm high a pre biotic.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 3: Well, I heard recently that you needed it's the good ship, you know. I don't know, so we need to kid. Okay, you guys should too, because that's what someone told me. Oh I saw us this weekend. Oh oh, me too. That I did too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw us. I was gonna go see at the midnight show I did on Thursday and then we were too late, so then we saw it the next day. That's what it did on Saturday.
Speaker 3: What do you feel? How do you feel about it? I really liked it.
Speaker 1: I really loved it actually because I love horror film and I like some people always want it to make perfect sense. And that's if you go watch a white horror film, you know it makeesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: That's what this is.
Speaker 1: It's just a horror film. It is very spooky, weird shit happened. I love that, and I thought the acting was really good.
Speaker 3: Shit she killed that ship like Lapita.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know what it is too. I think I've heard a lot of mixed reviews from the movie and mostly from black people, and I think m hm, and and I think yeah. But you know what it is though, and I think why it's because black people don't really go see horror films, you know what I mean. It's not a genre that we've been really included in or that we feel like it's.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's relatable or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not. We don't have a very big horror film genre when it comes to likerecting or like this.
Speaker 3: Does that mean because they don't exist or I do agree? Don't think black people are.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's that.
Speaker 3: I don't think they're like not all but as a majority probably.
Speaker 1: Like the shit is already scary enough.
Speaker 3: I kind of know that's it. That's really I don't have time to pop in a scary movie if you go outside, you know what, That's exactly what it is. It's just like, why true, that's exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: Because honestly, like they want to laugh happy. Bay doesn't even want to really. I had like kind of low key make him go. He was like, can we go during the day, like I'd rather not at night?
Speaker 3: Are you scared?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: To god?
Speaker 1: He's like, you know, I'm really happy because we were supposed to go that night, Friday night, and then it didn't happen and we woke up in the morning and I was like, I really want to go see this movie, and he was like, you know what, I'm actually I'd rather see it now.
Speaker 3: I'm like, okay, you go outside in the day time.
Speaker 1: Oh well, it wasn't daytime. I was like, well, you know, when we leave, it's we would see it like four o'clock, like it's gonna be night by the time we leave. But anyway, I I think it's because, yeah, horror film is not a genre that like we go to. It's like we like comedy, or we like like action or you know, and rama, like more drama, something relatable to us, you know, drama.
Speaker 3: Edy, dramay. Yeah. I just think that I forgot again. I had a really good point. Anyway, Lupizza was bombed and oh I remember. Oh for me, I just I like to see a regular old horror film with just black people in it. Yeah, you know, I'm like, why are you guys thinking about it so deeply? It's great, Okay, it's great. I've seen way worse, non scary, weird, dumbass gory, movies like Saw fourteen thousand, five hundred and six, and I'm like, why are you? Like it's a good ass movie and it's just I like to see black people in all different genres.
Speaker 1: It makes it so much more interesting, Like it makes I feel more engaged because I felt like I could maybe relate. I don't know. I mean, I love I love horror in general, regardless of it's black or white. I've loved horror as a little girl watching all white and I like psychological, that's really what it is. And that's what this was for me. And but I you know what I But Jordan peels so smart because he knows that black people are gonna go see his ship, but maybe aren't. So don't really understand horror, don't know how to like connect to it. And so the way that he connected us to it was through the music. So like I got five on it being that like creepy ass song, it's still it's still horror because that song low Key is like a horror song. I was like, oh shit, why didn't we see But you know, black people, we know that song. And it's immediately you feel like it's like this nostalgia that comes through when you hear it, you think of like the what you feel when you hear it, where you were when you first heard it. You just know, you feel everyone in the club, you know, like it's that moment where black people are in the club and be like, yeah, I got that.
Speaker 3: But that's true. Even the selection of song makes you more. It makes it more relatable. And that's like this smut's most minor thing.
Speaker 1: And I think that's like he's so smart that that's how he's gonna like capture and make him bring his community on this new ride with him.
Speaker 3: And it's it's just broadening the spectrum and like making you know what I mean, because when you don't see it, you don't realize it's something you can do, you.
Speaker 1: Know, and not even just whack because white people and every race they know that song too and it makes them excited too. But I think it makes it's more it's it hits us even differently, you know. Because it's funny because when I was on my way to the movie, I was asking Happy Bay. I was like, would you score? Like do you want to score a movie? I said, would you score a horror movie? Because he's already told me like he's interested in like scoring like film, and he was like, you know, I don't think so. And he was like, I just don't know like that music but the creative way. But wait, but but the music, and I just was like, you don't like you don't think you can just make it your own in some way. And he was like, I don't know. Horror music is just like it's like stressful, I feel like. And I was like, okay, then we saw that movie. No, But then he saw the movie and saw how creative the music was and it was a different perspective. He was like, actually, if it's like that, then yeah, like for sure, and and I think even like that like that, just like watching him as a black man, he thought Whoror was not for him, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And then he saw that yeah.
Speaker 1: And suddenly he's like, oh I can, oh, I can be included in this conversation, right.
Speaker 3: But if you're never really if it's never really relatable to you ever, then it's not something you're gonna gravitate towards. So it is he's you know, he's doing this fucking thing. Yeah, I'm not mad at it at all. I fucking love that shit. It was so good and like the cinematography has done so well, the like he did it, he does this shit good.
Speaker 1: No, it's always done well and like it's always and I love like I was reading and like trying to figure out because when we when I left the film, Okay, so when we left, we saw this girl outside, this black girl, and we were like, did you like it? She's like, I don't think so. I don't know. So I didn't get it, Like what what was the ending? And I was like, and I explained it to her, like okay, well she was she pulled a little girl. The little girl has.
Speaker 2: Been I don't think you should tell like maybe people haven't seen it. Oh true. Anyway, I explained it to her and she still wasn't sold. She's like, I think I need to see it again.
Speaker 3: Well I think a lot of people need to feel like they need see it again. But yeah, didn'yell was like, I think the acting was really good, but yeah, they should have touched more on the backstory of the clone, you know. And I was just like, it was great, it was funny, it was scary.
Speaker 1: I did you even notice how they spoke, like how Lupita and her husband no.
Speaker 3: Because it's how we speak.
Speaker 1: He was like very nerdy, maybe very but all that's intentional, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Quirky black dad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and even that shit is important.
Speaker 3: It may I mean, they may not realize it, but yes, it's so you're not conditioned to seeing a certain type of proto type of black person.
Speaker 1: People. You don't think black, you just think person. Right, there's no like, there's no accent period. You don't think you don't think white, you don't the country person, you don't think English person.
Speaker 3: It's just person, you know, ny dad. M hmmmm.
Speaker 1: And then like I've been reading articles because everyone has their theories about like what it is about, but everyone at I think the core of what they were saying is that it's just showing the duality in who we are, like in us. And how am I supposed to tell you know, Okay, well we're supposed to talk about the movie without saying anything.
Speaker 3: Well, you didn't have to say the fucking ending, just say the tethered people.
Speaker 1: Just lit over here like trying to like talk in morse code.
Speaker 3: You were literally able to tell the whole story, though, like at the end, like shut the fuck up, just we know there's you know, there's identical people that like that are like, yeah, that's a given. That's in the commercial arca, don't tell the whole goddamn more movie.
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, Anyway, there in the movie, there's like an underworld essentially, and then there's like regular world, but they're living they're they're having the same experience but in different in a different way. They're having the same experience. Like each person has a clone, and one of their their clone lives in the underworld, the tethered space or the tethered world that the tethered people, and then their other the clone, was living in the real world, and they're literally living their life, having the exact same experience, but in the tethered world everything is very dark and sad, and above it's you know, it's world happy ish world shit, but it's always worse than the tethered world. And so Lupita obviously has a clone and all her whole family does, and so it's talking. It really is trying to highlight the duality. But there's been so many theories like that US means us yeah, or or that you know, even there's like a lot of symbolism with rabbits in the film, and rabbits can be really cute, but they're also really creepy, which actually they are kind of creepy. I have a red eye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then it's like, and those starts the ship. I used to have them. I don't know why I had them growing up, because they were never nice to me. And sometimes if you put them together, those motherfuckers will.
Speaker 1: Fight, don't eat each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, there's those rabbits are savage. But yeah, there are a lot of reference to rabbits a Bible verse eleven eleven German Jeremiah, what was that again? It was basically like, don't reach out to me for help.
Speaker 1: I won't help you. Essentially, that was God saying that. I can't remember. I can't remember the exact if you can look at them on your phone right now. But yeah, I don't know, but it was. It was good. I really liked it. Did anyone else see it?
Speaker 3: I'm sure? I feel like when a film like that comes out, when he's doing his things, so have they. I feel obligated to go give my black.
Speaker 1: Money to them.
Speaker 3: As opening weekend here you go, you know.
Speaker 1: One is something fun to do.
Speaker 3: I don't really go to see a lot of movies these days anymore. I don't like movies that much. I'm too active.
Speaker 1: So but you watch Netflix shows a lot, or like you watch Netflix when.
Speaker 3: Nils only when I, and then I get sucked in and I feel too much, like I'm crying or I can't go to sleep because I'm watching it. I can't ignore it.
Speaker 1: I know, I really. I think I just haven't been really excited about Nobbes lately. But I really do like the movies. I love the movie.
Speaker 3: I do like movies. It just has to be something that really makes me want to come out, and that's I haven't. I don't know that hasn't really happened lately.
Speaker 1: You know, he's also doing The Twilight Zone and apparently he's doing what did I say, Candyman?
Speaker 3: I P yeah, wait the Twilight Zone. Isn't that a series? So he's gonna do a series.
Speaker 1: It's already done, like it's coming out. I just saw a preview fo a Netflix. No, it's on a network. It's on like I can't remember ABC something. But he is also possibly I think, rumored, to be doing Candyman, which would be.
Speaker 3: It's so brilliant. I would have like, I know what his brain, why I know when he get in there.
Speaker 1: Things like I know, is he like dark or is he like a lot of times like the most like those funny comedians or some of the darkest people. H wouldn't be surpressed.
Speaker 3: I like to listen a little.
Speaker 1: There's something cute about him, right, Like would you leave with Jordan Peele? No?
Speaker 3: No, I mean I would because his mind is so crazy. But I like, if I didn't know he had that, like that mysterious mind, if it was just based solely on him, just on a physical I don't. I mean, it's kind I guess it's.
Speaker 1: A little if happening. I got a beard on it. He's light skinned. With a beard, you would be on that.
Speaker 3: He did start getting a little shadow, and I just think, hmm, that's much better looking on you. It's a little salt and pepper too, I think. I think, I now. I just saw an image of him and I was like, you're like it was but no, not normally, But you know what it did make me think of. It made me know we're not gonna talk about race today, but it made me think about how like how crazy and zany he probably is inside and that like, same thing with Donald Glover and that I can you know, Donald said black girls run into him because he's like weird and eclectic. And you know, Jordan Peele's wife is not black, and I wonder if he found has the same experience.
Speaker 1: Maybe probably I mean.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe not because I think his mom's not black.
Speaker 1: But I'm surprised. I mean, we're black women, We're judgmental.
Speaker 3: But yeah, saying that, like, and it isn't like we have a certain what is that that we have a certain.
Speaker 1: Because we've well we've been we've been trained and conditioned to feel like what defines a man is it's just it's certain. It's what defines it. Like a good black man is is a certain way, you know what I mean, maybe not even good just a black not even think it just a black man. A lot of it is like testosterone alpha qualities, you know, not any weird weird ship. Don't don't do anything weird shit?
Speaker 3: Are you gay? That is weird? He's weird.
Speaker 1: He pants are tight, and I don't know weird ship. He's in't that weird ship?
Speaker 3: Yeah those scary movies. He's weird. Yeah, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not like that because I'm weird. But I can see, I can see I understand that.
Speaker 1: I hear it all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what else us Jesse?
Speaker 1: Jesse's Jesse is charges dropped?
Speaker 3: Well, we did some research and I don't know, correct me if I'm wrong. It was dropped.
Speaker 5: But he says to community service, he has to do two days community service and surrender his ten thousand dollars bail money to the City of Chicago, basically pay chicar I go to ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that seems so, I don't understand. I'm confused still, like I'm happy. I think I think I'm happy. I don't know, because I still have so many questions and I feel like they're not answered. I don't have any answers.
Speaker 3: I don't really care. I think I'm with Jesse. I mean, I don't see I don't know him personally, but I just think it's so ridiculous to lie about something like that.
Speaker 1: I know, but some people do ridiculous shit. I'm not saying I support him too, of course, like I wanted him. I felt like he was telling the truth. But it's just like, why does he have to do community service. Then what is that about it?
Speaker 3: But they don't want to look so stupid. I have no fun.
Speaker 1: It just doesn't make sense, Like why should he have to do community service if he didn't do the shit Like that's the thing, Like I would be like, fuck you, I'm not doing community service and I'm not and I'm getting my ten thousand dollars back, fuck you.
Speaker 3: I doubt he's gonna get He's gonna do community service, but I just I don't know. I'm really he's gonna write a book. It's like, I just feel like there's something more important going on that.
Speaker 1: This isn't a distraction for her, of course, But I'm just saying like there's things are important. But I mean this man's life is important too, it's just and how it affects it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm saying his reputation now oka. I mean, I don't know for how long be associated it. It's a dumb shit. My nails are already tripping.
Speaker 1: This is bullshit?
Speaker 3: Is that Gila? You have to get the powder? This bitch, give me the powder and the jail and anunds kind of.
Speaker 1: Chunky or like my nails really like thin.
Speaker 3: I don't want them to be skinnier. But yeah, these are kind of thick, but sometimes in their tooth and they break.
Speaker 1: Anyways, Oh, today's the last day of International Women's Month. Today's last day of the month, last Wednesday of Oh, yeah, you're right, last Wednesday. It's coming to an end International Women's Month.
Speaker 3: Do you have any final words for its ending?
Speaker 1: Every day is International Women's Month. That's what I have to say, the end. Okay, did I do anything to honor international? I mean I had a show. We killed our shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's lots of women there. There's a lot of amazing women there. There were a lot of amazing women we got, like, we met somebody from Texas. We met somebody from Wisconsin, right, Oh, speaking of Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: We have these oh we do. We have some topic suggestions that we were given at our show, and some of them are pretty interesting, like this one cash rules nothing around me. I don't really know what that was. Okay, here's a question. What if your baby father marries marries, what would you want or expect from the new wife. I don't Okay, well this is what she wants our anonymous mississ submission. I don't want to do the most, just want to be her bonus moms from Wisconsin. Wisconsin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's all you can be is be the bonus mom. Like that's that's Being a stepmom is hard, you know, it's it's it's a lot. It's a constant reminder of the previous relationship. Depends on their relationship.
Speaker 1: I don't know why, but the word mom is triggering me. I'm like in here, like thinking, like what if a woman came started dating my baby daddy and said I'm the bonus mom. How would I feel about that immediately?
Speaker 3: Like bonus mom?
Speaker 1: You know, but I know, but I know trigger thing I want whoever is with him, I want her to love my daughter, you know what I mean, of course I do. So then I'm like, that's is that just my ego?
Speaker 3: I think maybe? I mean, I guess people get uncomfortable period with either kid calling anyone else mom.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just a fucking name.
Speaker 3: It's just a name. Yeah, it's not the I mean, but but I kind of get it right. I don't know, what.
Speaker 1: If your baby father marries, what would you want or expect from the new wife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just yeah, I guess there's nothing you could do except let me handle the heart stuff and she your like she's your own but better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I just love her. Yeah, don't overstep boundaries. Boundaries, and if you have questions about what those are, ask.
Speaker 3: Me, like talk to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah's be on the same page. It's not a competition.
Speaker 3: But I don't know if your baby father's wife or whatever fiance is.
Speaker 1: Like that, it's cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's assuming she's normal. Yeahsane.
Speaker 1: I would say I think that like the why you should kind of treat you know, how like you how nice you are when you meet like or like how you might go out of your way a little bit for like your boyfriend's family, like mom. I feel like there's some sort of like olive branch respect that needs to happen, right, Like if you are entering into someone's else's child's life, like you have to like make an effort at least try to make an effort.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I think should try to make it EpoR for sure, you know, to be nice, and I mean absolutely that's not me nice.
Speaker 1: But like I don't know. She don't want to say go above and beyond because that sounds really extra.
Speaker 3: Patient, but.
Speaker 1: Maybe I would be, like I would like maybe reach out and ask if you want, like let's go to lunch. You know that's that I would really appreciate that, like if someone did for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like of Stepma, let's go to lunch and let's just chat like catch up.
Speaker 1: So I want you to know who I am. I'm going to be around your child, so I should.
Speaker 3: Know who you are so I can trust whatever you know who this is.
Speaker 1: Who I am. I also would want to be clear, like I'm not trying to be your mom, your child's mom. I just want to like do whatever I can to make you, know, my husband's life easier, your life easier, and like to be of assistance, of assistance and and love your kid, you know, and you know that's all you really can. Yeah, but I think I think a conversation needs.
Speaker 3: To be had and maybe lunch is a good way to do it. Another topic we have is good sex with people you're not attracted to?
Speaker 1: What about it?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: Can you do this? Says good sex with people you're not attracted to? I don't know if I can have good sex with someone I'm not attracted.
Speaker 1: Sex when you're not attracted? Well, does this mean like sex for money when you're not attracted?
Speaker 3: And you're just having nothing about money.
Speaker 1: Well, appear it looks like she crossed it out and said sex when you're not It looks like it was gonna say attracted to the person. Right, Yeah, that's what I think she's saying. Or good sex when you're not attracted. I mean I've never had part of good sex is attraction. Yeah right, that's like kind of like the biggest at least for me. Me too, for good sex, I mean sex. Yeah, you can have sex with anybody, but like good.
Speaker 3: I guess unless you slipped up one time and you're like, whoa, that sex was good? Is it getting a little more attractive? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I've never had that happen either.
Speaker 3: Next, oh, pregnant. See in birthing stories, I'll go refer back to episode.
Speaker 1: I don't know at all of them. We talk about that a lot.
Speaker 3: Okay, masturbation and feeling intimate with oneself. I'm working on that. Maybe you should?
Speaker 1: Are you working on it? You have a vibrator now, right? Didn't you get one? Didn't they give you one at the event?
Speaker 3: No? That was the girls that came.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, you need to go hit up the guy and have him deliver that shit too.
Speaker 3: Let's maybe he can come over here today.
Speaker 1: You need to get.
Speaker 3: Maybe can you pick get my vibrator for me. I'm gonna have my friends drunk it. Hey, hey girl, whatever you are you in Okay, someone's gonna drop ye my new vibratorut my vibrator for me. Okay, I'm texting Craig right now. I mind dropping my vibrators off too.
Speaker 1: I mean, you guys know, if you've listened, I'm a big advocate advocate of masturbation and being intimate with oneself. It helps you understand your needs more and what you want, and you're the most comfortable with your self. I mean when I'm intimate with myself, like I'm literally probably in the most comfortable state I can be because it's just me and I can I can release in a way that like I can't sometimes with a new partner or something you know, someone new. So I highly recommend that everyone masturbate and get intimate with oneself. It doesn't always have to be sexual. You can be intimate with yourself in other ways, but masturbation is a good way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm really I mean I don't really masterate. I haven't been working on it. But the odd thing is these last couple of days again, the things have been coming out and I'm feeling full throttle crazy. That sucks now, But then I'm realizing, like how much, like how do I get control over that? And how much asturbation? No, but how much is that the controlling my crazy mind?
Speaker 1: Oh crazy? When you were having stuff? Yeah, like just if this is the first time you're tuning in, which I don't know if it is, but Jamila is on Dick Talks and it's day one hundred something, so that's what she's talking about.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that my things come out at night. Sometimes.
Speaker 1: I think if you masturbated, it would really help curve that, and it might like unleash something else inside of you. You have to really just I think I'm going to keep encouraging you to.
Speaker 3: Try this weekend. At that event, member, we were talking without Morgin about masturbating with like aligning your chakras and manifesting while you masturbate an orgasm, and how it's like way more powerful.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, she was talking about like connecting to your heart chakra while you masturbate, and how it like unleashes someone like opens up something else.
Speaker 3: Inside.
Speaker 1: That's like beautiful and probably emotional. I feel like I would cry a lot. Oh my god, imagine crying during masturbation. That's amazing. No, no, yeah it does. I mean in like a blissful way, you know. Yeah, that would be yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, manifestation while masturbating. That's a great.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's what she was saying.
Speaker 3: Manifestation masturbating, manifestation masturbation. I ware through some YouTube.
Speaker 1: So if I just like masturbate on thinking about it, like twenty million dollars seven? Why am I so under.
Speaker 3: Seven hundred million? And yeah? And I think you guys.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, can we go on? Can we have like a masturbation pack? Guys, let's all try tonight this Sunday. I'm seven pm.
Speaker 3: It will be a good mom masturbation. Each your own home, but all putting energy together to our master goals.
Speaker 1: Master goals. Focus on whatever it is that you want to attain. Pull out that vibrator Sunday at ten, wash those hands and get that cucumber link up, and we shall masturbate. We'll send a reminder mid run our stories, guys. Countdown begins two.
Speaker 3: Hours two hours until tonight's masturbation.
Speaker 1: People are rushing home. I'm not gonna make it.
Speaker 3: Let's really do it.
Speaker 1: Manifest masturbation at seven pm on Sunday seven or like what should be later. Well, people also live in different places. Twelve ten is like one am in York.
Speaker 3: It's a good time masturbation, right.
Speaker 1: The kids are sleeping, kids are sleeping in LA, the kids are sleeping New York. You're good. No one's going to fucking interrupt you.
Speaker 3: It's time you can rent connect.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: I feel like orgasm has power. I feel like we like go somewhere else like our you know, we're opened up, so it's easier to manifest harness the energy.
Speaker 1: It's literally it's I think over the last year, I've realized how like masturbation is. So like I was feeling like I remember, like a few months ago, I was feeling there was a moment or something that was happening at the time, and I was feeling really anxious and really stressed, and you have to leave soon, and I, uh, I'm masturbated. Literally everything felt better, like everything I was like, what am I stressed about? I feel fucking great? And that's kind of how I felt the other night. I even told you I was like, I masturbated and felt like I.
Speaker 3: Need to go.
Speaker 1: I want to do the sexualop immediately I wanted to, I couldn't. I was like kind of low key, like I want to do it again and again, but like only because the feeling, like not even the feeling of sexual it's like this high. I don't know how to describe it, like you just came that high that, but it's more like it's even more than that. It's like euphoria and but not in like a temperary. It is euphoria in a sexual way, but it's euphoria and like an all around euphoria type of way, Like can I just maintain this state of like lightness and like peace and joy all the time?
Speaker 3: Are you masturbating? Creatorial stimulation and internal? It depends and.
Speaker 1: It depends, but most of the time it's outer.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think most women are that. Yeah, obviously I'm missing out a big part.
Speaker 1: You're missing acol. I'm gonna get it together.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, maybe you should like commit to one masturbation a week, one just one. Anal sex is a topic you guys, I already know who wrote this.
Speaker 6: Chris Side hustles for Moms Side hustles for Moms, Uber, Postmates.
Speaker 3: I even say I'm in the Postmates, but then I'm like, what am I gonna park?
Speaker 1: Bitch?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: There's parking everywhere?
Speaker 3: Sometimes there is.
Speaker 1: You put the housards on, you make them come down.
Speaker 3: Lashes is a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you get like a good you have to trade.
Speaker 3: You have to trade is good. I'm all about a trick, yea, because you.
Speaker 1: Can do that at home home, like microplating.
Speaker 3: Lashing micro ben is a really good one because if you're like an artist, you don't with with lashes, you have to be an esthetician with microplating. You just have to play that one time school fee whatever. You find a good one. I could teach you too, one on one, but they but you don't. All you need is like a forty dollars pathology, like a license for blood born blood born stuff, and that takes an hour online. So use practice really, oh wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, practice because you don't want to be out here fucking people's eyebro it literally frames your face.
Speaker 3: Just get just learn agro tattoo.
Speaker 1: It's really simple, right, some of you guys are not artists, so don't don't do that.
Speaker 3: That's not.
Speaker 1: What else. What else is good? Oh?
Speaker 3: You know one of our good ones is Buffalo I mean the Buffalo Exchange or Crossroads selling your own ship. That's good for you to spring clean. And it's also Facebook Marketplace Facebook Eric because speaking of which, does somebody need a dining room table? And Los Angeles serious beautiful wooden.
Speaker 1: Jamila has been trying to sell this table for literally like eight months.
Speaker 3: Solid. Nice.
Speaker 1: I don't know why no one has purchasing Solid? Would you have it too overpriced?
Speaker 3: You you want two hundred one hundred six share Solid?
Speaker 1: Okay, you're right?
Speaker 3: Solid? What also have a California you do?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I know, Okay.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say one more thing. Oh, you know there's this thing that my oh my friend does this. He's a train He's a teacher, oh Jared, Oh my god, he's a teacher. He teaches students in Asia and on an English on an on his computer. He makes like twenty something twenty five dollars an hours.
Speaker 3: But he has to be up add the hours and he's like has to be like Jipper. Yeah, but he's at the party, like I gotta go, I gotta go teach the kids. I'm like, it's one a.
Speaker 1: Wait, how about I call it because he lives in Germany. Now he's the hours are better because now he's overseas. And he I called him FaceTime and he had like these like letters above his head and it was like it looked like a preschool like chalkboard. And I didn't. I didn't. I was like, what are you doing? You in class? Like, oh no, this is a requirement. I have to like make my my background of my computer screen look like school.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, so it says like I am teacher Jared. I just it's an app or it's actually say no, it's.
Speaker 1: Like he set designed a room in his apartment, so like it.
Speaker 3: Has to be a gold member level mastery teacher because what he Anyway, he makes a good, little solid check from that ship. I forgot about that. Yeah, it's just English. Good, you could do it, but.
Speaker 1: It's just weird hours. And if you like are late, you're like you can get suspended from the program.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or if you don't have any kids, just go to another country and teach him English in person.
Speaker 1: Yeah. True, but this was for mom.
Speaker 3: Oh that's true. Next, cheating have you been cheated on? Are you a cheater? Yes, I've been cheated on. Yes, I've cheated Pharma same, I guess it's no. Yeah, I have been cheated on.
Speaker 1: I haven't cheated. I think the first but first boyfriend cheated on me.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, a lot of boyfriends.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's like set the tone for my like not non trust.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not to be trusted. I haven't had a lot of boyfriends. But this lesbian relationship is very serious less relationship I was in. She was my friend, first fucking cunt cheated on. My heart was broken. I was like, I was listening to Eda James.
Speaker 1: What wait, did she want to be with you afterwards? No, she was she left you for the.
Speaker 3: Girl for the girl, like move out of our house. She stole my my I was in college, she stole my tax return check.
Speaker 1: What. Yes, she's a bitch. Well, I have definitely been a cheater for sure. Actually a historical cheater too. My friends used to know me as Rika, why are you in a relationship because I love him, but I also want to know what that's like. But I also I've also not been a cheater, and I've been cheated on. So yeah, I mean, look, and I think that's why I'm in the space now. Where it's like, I can't the ownership thing, it's just too much. It's like I want like the like the possessive side of me wants to own the person I'm with. But then the other side of me is like, well, I don't want to be owned, so I can't relationship. No, I don't think so that's too much for me. I could be in a relation and open. I think. I think I'm in an open relationship right now. Essentially, Yeah, that's what I'm in. So I'm doing that and I'm even and I'm even having to work through that because I'm so can to, you know, believing that relationships are about you know, this ownership or not even just ownership. But just like we only are with each other, we only share certain things with each other. We only share our bodies with each other. That's really what it comes down to. The body is the body thing is. It is emotional though, too, but body always seems to like overpower. You can forgive emotional cheating, but once it gets to sex, that's when people get crazy. You know.
Speaker 3: Well, if it's all the time, last maybe no, that's the last one. How can we help each other be billionaires? Sunday, ten pm Western time, seven pm. We're doing the masturbation manifestation. That's how we can all help each other becompany's whatever we manifest think does anything we want to? Were all focusing on one thing, in particular being billionaires. Yeah, well, I think we can all agree we want to be billionaires. Where we could just go we could just start at seven hundred mil right right under? A billion will settle God for seven hundred milk. I hope you're getting this loud and clear all of us. Should we do one.
Speaker 1: Thing or no? I think everyone should just focus on what they want? Yeah, how can we all hep each other be billionaires? Also support each other? Support your friends like it's so? You know what bothers me so much? Is Like? Why is it so? Why it be your friends that don't support you? You know what I mean? Luckily that actually though, I have to say though, I have some really amazing friends that really do support me, but I've been but I also have people that fake support me, you know what I mean? And maybe I'm guilty of it too. Shit, I don't know, Like I really I try to support my friends in what they do, and people have different definitions of what support is to like posting an Instagram post or coming to the event, which one is right? You know you need both.
Speaker 3: You need it all, you need it all.
Speaker 1: I mean, but I'm just saying, like, don't you notice, like it's it's when you post something like a like a picture of your of something that's important to you, like say I'm posting a picture of my brand Good Moms, or even if like honestly, like when I post stuff for the beauty blender, those get the least amount of likes. It's always pictures of like some other random shit like my face or like my butt, that is getting all the likes.
Speaker 3: What we have a new giveaway too tonight on our Instagram. It's Loving Culture hair oil. It's really like, it's really bomb. It's really high top notch oil and a little cute tincture bottle.
Speaker 1: Yeah soga. When you put it, you get out of the shower, when your hair is all hot and steamy, you put that Loving Culture oil in your hair and it locks in the.
Speaker 3: Moistes and changes the game and it's like organic, it's cruelty free. It's all the bombshit.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's on our Instagram.
Speaker 3: So make sure you fall at Loving Culture and make sure you enter the contest to get your free bottle because it's like thirty dollars, so it's actually a really good investment for you to just drop a line and do what we say, and that is basically rate it, screenshot it, send it to us. And also please subscribe to our newsletter at www. How many w's was that?
Speaker 1: Three? Okay?
Speaker 3: Www dot Good Mom's Bad Choices dot com.
Speaker 1: And also, since we're here, make sure if you have our listen. If you do listen to our podcast and you like our podcast, even if today's episode was kind of like I don't even know, we just were chatting, make sure you to like, go rate us on Apple Podcasts if you can, yeah, like I like that, leave us a review. I don't know about Spotify. If you can leave a review, I think you can. Can you like it?
Speaker 3: Whatever you could do, do it whatever.
Speaker 1: We're mad at Spotify. It's our last I don't even think our last episode is still up on Spotify. Our last episode was with Lemayah Good and it was really good. You should check it out. We talked about a lot of cool shit, good shit. But Spotify's Hayden. Spotify is hating on us, But if you're a Spotify listener, hopefully this episode will be on there today and if not, you.
Speaker 3: Can also just go to reliable sources like SoundCloud.
Speaker 1: Oh SoundCloud, Yeah, around SoundCloud as well. Anyways, Mila has to bounce and I got to go pick up Iri from school, so.
Speaker 3: I'm about to bizz out. I can't take this ship. No, mom, picture frame looking at because I can trust you. I'm riding hot.
Speaker 1: So maybe fuck you.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that picture frame part.
Speaker 1: That's what she's saying there, Wow, picture frame looking at it. Yeah, okay, look that up on like eightsy lyrics.
Speaker 3: Probably ten years ago, and how song was hot? I probably did like lyrics dot com this I live out this sounds did. I'm sure it did. Who else you know that?
Speaker 1: Okay, bye, thank you bye. Suck it up to Little tim sucking up, sucking up so bo hop, slow songs and story hose popping those.
Speaker 3: Cap riffy let's go, let's go, let's.
Speaker 1: Go on the Post's death floats, hitty cap hitty cap on the big girls down on the I hate someone that like on Big Bone with nice clsy look at me I knew.
Speaker 3: I looked good. To look good.
Speaker 1: Look good, look good. I'm su