Speaker 1: All right, and welcome into the Fansy Pros Fantasy Football Podcast. It is the week fifteen reaction episode. Some fantasy football teams are celebrating moving on to the next round of the playoffs, some are mourning their losses, and others still hang in the balance.
Speaker 2: I'm your host, Seth Wilcock.
Speaker 1: And is always helping us break down the biggest injuries of the day. The best medical sports professional on the Internet, orthopedic surgeon the founder of sports med Analytics, doctor Deepak Chona Deepak, thank you so much for joining us tonight.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: How are your fantasy playoffs going?
Speaker 4: So far?
Speaker 3: So far, so good. Everything's a tight, tightly contested matchup, but you wouldn't have it any other way, so we'll keep going.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, I would take the blowouts where I can get them.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you that right now. I'll tell you that right now. But it's a fun fun to sweat them out.
Speaker 1: So appreciate you joining us as always making time for us in your busy schedule. I'm also joined by our NFL and college football expert here at Fantasy Pro, Scott Bogman Boggs. It was the first weekend in about four months we'd have a full slate of college football on Saturday. But I'd say the NFL on Sunday really made up for the great slate of games.
Speaker 5: Yeah, lots of games, no bye week, so you know, lots to get through here today, and a lot of fun games as well. Hopefully you guys Starry Devonte Adams, boy did he look good today. Probably carried a lot of teams. Shash Allen with another great game as well. Lots of big time performers. Not our team, our team, let us down, seth. But I have nine teams alive, four with buyes. I have five playing this week. I think I'm gonna lose two, so okay, we'll have you know, however many that is going next seven going next week.
Speaker 1: So I'm there with you. I'm there with you. We've got a pack program for everyone tonight. As Bog said, a lot to get to in the next sixty ish minutes. We're gonna cover the injuries with Deepak and we'll go through game by game breaking down all the fantasy football goodness and sadness. That's a twelve games delivered today before we get going. I did want to thank the fantasy Pros community for tuning in tonight with us. Last Sunday, I asked you to send me a DM if you're losing with Josh Allen in your lineup. I did get a few messages of some lineups and some very kind words about the show as well, So thank you all for that.
Speaker 2: We greatly greatly appreciate it.
Speaker 1: If you are here hanging out on the Fancy Pros YouTube channel, please give this video a thumbs up if you enjoy this type of content. Plus subscribe to the channel if you are new. And let's get right into the injuries boys, because oh my goodness, was it a doozy? Starting with Patrick Mahomes suffers an ankle injury.
Speaker 2: DPOK.
Speaker 1: There's really no getting past this one. Patrick Mahomes pretty brutal looking injury for a second, but you know, this guy's a little bit of an iron man. Always seems to be able to get back on the field. There's only about five minutes left in this game there up by two scores, so we don't know the severity of it. What's your initial reporting on what happened to the three time Super Bowl MVP.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're calling you a high ankle and it certainly is consistent with the video as well. The thing about these high ankles is that a lot of elite quarterbacks have started to kind of consistently play through these, and Patrick Mahomes actually won a Super Bowl playing through one of these as well. Now, the couple things that help him are that he has good straight line speeds, so he can still scramble a little bit. Typically, you do see a dip in player passing excuse me, and player rushing attempts for quarterbacks when they play through these. Passing is usually pretty well maintained, and his strong arm, plus his kind of different ability to vary his arm angles, gives him a little extra flexibility even if he can't fully push off of that ankle. So overall, I'm not terribly concerned there is some risk here, But for Patrick Mahomes specifically, I think he's on the more durable side with these types of injuries.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if you had to put your money down right now over under, if he plays, would you put money that he plays next week?
Speaker 3: I would think so. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, even being a short week.
Speaker 1: Okay, given that it is a short week for Mahomes, if he's out there and he's not at one hundred percent per se? Are you still feeling good about these other options in the receiving game? Travis Kelsey kind of down game for him. Worthy ad a nice game. Hopkins has been serviceable as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean there's not a lot trustable for the Chiefs anyway. We'll get a little more into that when we get to that game. But Worthy saw a little bit more. Hopkins had a tough game. They rotate those wide receivers a bunch. Marquise Brown is coming back soon as well, So I don't know that there's a lot trustable in Kansas City right now outside of Kelsey, and Kelsey had a bad game, So yeah, I think with Mahomes, even at less than one hundred percent, I don't think those guys change much. But the rotation obviously has this kind of eyebrow peeking Hunt split today with Pacheco as well, So a lot of questions in the Chiefs offense coming forward in the next two weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And things didn't get really better for fantasy managers throughout the day. From an injury perspective. We had the perhaps fancy football MVP Saquon Barkley, who picked up a hip injury. He did return in this game, but definitely did not see his full workload. What do we think happen here, Doc.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a little unclear. There wasn't any drastic video to really point to the way he was stretching afterwards. Kind of suggests that he maybe tightened up in the hip area. With these types of things, usually do see players not see their full workload because they want to load manage at the risk of re injury. So with that in mind, I would expect this to be a short term absence, if any from practice and probably playing pretty close to full strength from here.
Speaker 2: Bugs.
Speaker 1: With that being said, probably not any time missed for Saquon Barkley. Are you still picking up Kenneth Gainwell if you roster Barkley just in case maybe he reinjured something next week or anything happens to him downstretch, I.
Speaker 5: Think it's a good idea, especially with like you know, somewhat limited pickups here. We do have some injuries that will open up some job here at the end of the year, of course, but you know, I think if you're rostering Saquon, I think it's a pretty good idea. If he's carrying around an injury designation this week, Like if he's questionable, to just roster gain Well and make sure you're okay, unless you know you're flushed with running backs. You got four or five in there, and yeah, you know you have whoever is a better option than gain Well. I would understand that, but I think in most scenarios, if you're rostering Barkley, you're gonna want a roster gain Well with an injury designation.
Speaker 2: Here, Gainwell is a solid back.
Speaker 1: He's been a vet, He's been on this team for that that dynamic Super Bowl run a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: And the Steelers made him look really good today too.
Speaker 4: I mean he made a lot of guys miss today. He was good.
Speaker 1: So sticking with some more injuries here, we had Miami Dolphins wide receiver Jalen Waddle exit with a knee injury. This was pretty brutal as well kind of got trapped underneath a defender. What do we know about the former Alabama Crimson Tide wide receiver here?
Speaker 3: Deepak, Yeah, the video makes me suspicious for an MCL spring that would in some ways be best case scenario because it's a sort of a short term type of injury Uh, the a CL and the miniscus are also at a little bit of risk with the way that his knee got rolled up on, so Emri will probably be tomorrow. I do expect him to at least be out a week. Average MCL takes two weeks, so you'd still it'd be a little bit dicey. But they're they're saying hopefully the last week of the season he may be able to return.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow that I mean it was tough today too if you had well, I had Watt in a couple of leagues and he gave me the zero and probably won't won't need him next week because I won't be playing next week. Still, But Boggs, how does this change your evaluation of Tyreek Hill, who pretty much dropped another stinker today, and then John new Smith, who legitimately looks like the best tight end in the league right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think we saw two of stare down Johnny a little bit. I'm sure Deepak was enjoying that Bullock missed a pick and then got one on passes to Waddle and then Stanley picked off uh, you know, two passes towards Hill as well. So just not a great day for Tua in the offense. But yeah, I think Malik Washington steps up here. I think Tyreek Hill is going to be okay, I think it was Stingley this week. I know, Deepak, you had told us before with the risk injury that Tyreek Catt is just going to get worse until he eventually gets surgery. Are you seeing anything from him while he's playing that indicates that that risk is really bothering him or is it more about being blanketed by Singley today?
Speaker 3: You know, I think we're going to be seeing a decreaseed separation because when he's trying to get off the line, he's going to be engaging through that risk, exerting a lot of force. So I think it starts at the line of scrimmage, and then the catching ability in traffic and that sort of thing is also going to be hampered. So I think it's probably the combination more than anything else. We haven't seen Tyreek Hill standard production, and to me, I think it very much lines up with the sequence of things getting worse over time.
Speaker 2: Okay. Interesting.
Speaker 1: Some more injuries of note here New Orleans Saints running back Alvin Kamara. He suffered a groin injury what's the lake? Just about the current RB three in Fantasy right now?
Speaker 3: Deepak, Yeah, Kamara did not return. The not totally clear how severe this really is, but most players miss at least one week, so we kind of tentatively be making plans without him, and if he plays, it's kind of a bonus in my eyes.
Speaker 2: Bogs.
Speaker 1: Where would Kendre Miller rank for you against Green Bay or Las Vegas if there is no Alvin Kamara in the lineup?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean that whole offense is bad, so still not very high, probably low end RB two, you know, something like that. He would get a bunch of work. We would assume Jamal Williams is getting pretty much nothing right now. And Spencer Ratler, you know they Ben Channer, they went to Rattler. All of the wide receivers are hurt. I mean, I think it would be pretty surprised, as I would be pretty surprised to see Kamara not only playing this game. But you know, what do you what are you running him out there for? Let's see, let's give Miller an extended look. I know you want these guys to play, but that is your franchise right there, so you don't want him to get hurt. I mean, we'll have a new coaching staff in their next year, anything to change things out. But let's get a look at Miller. I think at least this week, and yeah, I mean the whole offense is pretty broken.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's tough to really have any like heavy faith in Miller. I think if you need an ARB two start, spot start, he might be the guy. But this is someone coming out to TCU. I don't know about you, Bogs, what your evaluation was of him, but I didn't think he was a special player by any means, but definitely has been living in the doghouts for a few years now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, not a jag, but you know that offense made him look pretty good.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: We also had Cleveland Brown's running back Nick Chubb break his foot that led the way to a big day from Jerome Ford depawk. What does the recovery timeline look like for Nick Chubb obviously out for the rest of the season, and what does this do to his dynasty value given two substantial knee injuries already dating back to his college days and now this broken foot as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this does kind of add up basically in terms of his overall outlook, I would expect him to be back by the start of next year. But with that being said, of course, this is depends on a little bit where the foot is fractured. Minimum usually at least six six to eight weeks, so this will probably not hamper him. My guess would be for next season though.
Speaker 1: Okay, Buggs, you kind of have to throw Nick Chubb up to almost like a lost season. Really at this point, especially if you're a dynasty manager, do you think they probably replace him in the draft. I mean, this is one of the best running back classes I think we've ever seen as far as depth goes.
Speaker 5: It is, but if the fans he's still the coach, he is obsessed with Nick Chubb, he still is too. Okay, I think if they were gonna do that, they probably would have done it this offseason. So I mean, we'll see, you know, what happens with Nick Chubb in the future. But he just didn't look right the whole year. And this is why we don't draft guys hurt going into the season for the most part.
Speaker 4: Right, Like, you know, if we.
Speaker 5: Hit up Deepak and Deepak tells us, hey, I know for sure this guy's gonna be back and at one hundred percent pretty quick in the season than fine. But if there's any murkiness, any question, I'm just avoiding those guys like the plague from now on, no thank you. And that's kind of what we had with Nick Chubb here.
Speaker 1: Well, Deepak, you've done a lot of research on running backs coming back from ACL tears. I know you were kind of off Saquan a couple of years ago when he came back from his first ACL tair Breece Hall last year a little bit of an outlier, I would say based on his performances, But just in general, do you try to avoid running backs coming off of a significant knee injury the year prior.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so if it's more than just an ACL like multiple ligaments, as Nick Chubb's previously were, the data on those the first year back is pretty rough, and we saw that with JK. Dobbins a couple of years back as well. When he first came back. He just was not himself. You saw it in spurts, but you also saw him get chased down at times. And the players who are coming off just a clean ACL, there's a certain mold of player that really fits a strong recovery in year one, and that's going to be your younger players under twenty five, those who were drafted in the first two rounds, and then we look at their sort of athletic scores, their combined percentiles, and their spark scores. So the explosive metrics there are also very much tied to a faster recovery. So if you fit all three of those, then you're looking at your Breast Hauls, your Saquon Barkley's. You're actually ironically Jonathan Brooks as well this year, So it doesn't it's not a one hundred percent hit rate, but certainly that's the mold of an outlier. So that's kind of the way I look at it. If they fit that mold, their timeline looks right, then I would still take those shots because you just get such value on like a TJ. Hawkinson, who was probably your last round pick, and then now he may be useful in the next two weeks in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Very very true, bog Speaking of useful Drome forward, he went for eighteen point nine Fantasy points, had a big game down the sideline. He has also scored over seven PPR points in three straight games now where will Ford be ranked next week against Cincinnati and then in week seventeen against Miami.
Speaker 5: Pretty high against Cincinnati, especially if they're going to DTR. They benched Jamis in this game, so DTR would signal, you know, they're gonna run the ball way more, which they probably should be doing because the defense has been pretty bad.
Speaker 4: So uh yeah, I mean, I don't know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: We'll have to watch hard knocks and see what happens in the background with Jamis and DTR and all that stuff. But yeah, I think Jerome Ford has a really good matchup here against Since the next week and.
Speaker 1: Depak before we let you go, we usually don't focus much on the defensive side of the ball, but there's no more impactful player on the defense than TJ Watt And just moments before going live, he went out with what looked like a non contact injury. What do you think happened here?
Speaker 4: Also, we need to know because we're steeling.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yes, yes, let's clarify that as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, it looks like an ankle sprain and there wasn't anything drastic about it, but it, uh, it makes you wonder are they going to really push him back knowing that if they rest him a little bit longer, the re injury risk comes way down. So that's kind of the balance here. I would expect him to be back. I don't expect this to be a long term issue, and most players actually would even play in one to two weeks.
Speaker 1: That is a sigh releast because Boggs, I don't know if you thought the same thing I did at first.
Speaker 2: I was like, exactly what I thought.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, so every Steelers fan that we all thought about it, Yeah, well there there goes the year.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So and to your point, you know, you can't really rule it out from this video. So the achilles, Yeah yeah, the achilles you can't really tell from from the video. To me, I would say, it's still for it.
Speaker 4: That was what concerned me.
Speaker 3: He grad right forward and he doesn't have a major twist or bend to the ankle, so you know, you could very well be looking at achilles. I would say, there's some reports floating around that it's low ankle, but you the video not not really that revealing here, Okay.
Speaker 5: Okay, so we still need to panic a little bit. Yeah, yeah, until we get official word.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, inject anxiety for the next forty eight hours done. Not really fantasy relevant as well, but we did see a scary scene with Dolphins wide receiver Grant the Bows who went down in Miami. We saw him getting stretchered off without his jersey and pads on. What does that usually indicate? Deep hawk and what's your inkling on what happened to the wide receiver here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, my suspicion is that he was kind of not responsive. When that's the case, the sort of protocol or the recommendations is to take everything off, kind of control his airway and control his neck, and then immobilize him and get him basically straight to the hospital. So that's that's kind of the I think the issue of what they were doing. It doesn't sound like the worst case scenario type that it could have been, but I think as a precaution they do all these steps and these are kind of the standard of care, if you will.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well, Tea's and peas to Grant and his family. Man's that's a scary scene. We never like to see that as football fans, But big thank you to the medical professionals.
Speaker 2: Down there in Miami.
Speaker 1: That seemed to be very quick on the response there for Dubos and Deepok. Also thank you tonight for breaking down all these injuries. I know we had a lot to get to, so thank you for that. Make sure you guys are checking out Deepak's work on Twitter at sports med Analytics and also the website sportsman Analytics dot com.
Speaker 2: I'm right right on that, Deepak.
Speaker 3: Yep, you got it sportsman Analytics dot com and sport md Analysis on Twitter and here every week.
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you so much for joining us as always, Deepak. We'll catch you next week and boggs Le's go ahead and jump into the game recaps right after this. The fantasy season is.
Speaker 6: Like running a marathon, checking your lineup, tracking injury news, making trades, Monday night waivers.
Speaker 4: You've got to show up day in and day.
Speaker 2: Out for seventeen weeks.
Speaker 6: So how do you dominate your league without it feeling like a second job.
Speaker 4: The answer is by playbook.
Speaker 6: Sinking your league with my playbook is totally free, and it makes winning.
Speaker 2: Your league easy.
Speaker 6: You'll get a personal dashboard that has everything you need to know all in one place. News and notes for your players, bi week alerts, matchup info, it's all there. Our League Analyzer gives you power rankings for your league and shows you how the experts rate your team. We even have an AI model that studies injuries and tells you which of your players are going to play this week. And for premium users, there's every possible advantage you can think of. Set the line up the experts would start with just a single clip, get instant waiver suggestions and trade suggestions anytime. You can even put your lineup on autopilot and have us set it for you. So this season, take your time back and dominate your league like never before. Start for free today with a My Playbook app or at fantasypros dot com slash my Playbook.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go ahead and start the game. Recaps NH Town where the Texans beat the Dolphins twenty to twelve. It looked like Miami was going to come back and get in this game for a moment in the fourth quarter. Too many turnovers prevented that, though Tua had been cooking coming in and left you with just three point eight fantasy points after three interceptions. Tyreek also let Fancy Vanders down, catching two of seven targets for just thirty six yards. Boggs, Can we start either of these players moving forward next week against San Francisco and then in Cleveland in week seventeen?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I just don't think you want to start strout against Kansas City. In Kansas City, especially if Mahomes isn't playing, that defense gets gassed up. Oh I've met Tua, but oh well also Tua. Yeah, I mean this offense has been tough recently. I mean, this was a bad game. I think the Texans came out and really whooped that offensive line, and I think that was a big issue. You got two on his panic. You saw him dive a couple times. I feel like the whole country holds their breath every time Tua pulls the ball down and runs with it.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I mean Tua is a tough start.
Speaker 2: Same with CJ. Stroud. You're thinking as well?
Speaker 1: Then eighteen for twenty six, one two touchdowns, but just doesn't look like the same player we saw a year ago.
Speaker 2: He doesn't.
Speaker 5: This was his fourth game under two hundred yards passing as well. He had the fumble. You know, Nico bailed everybody out with two scores, but nobody else h you know, provided in the passing game. Mixing didn't have a great game either, even with seventeen touches, only Mustard fifty six total yards.
Speaker 4: So tough game here.
Speaker 5: Hopefully it'll get better against San Francisco, but you know, I don't know if it will. San Francisco coming off extra rest really need wins.
Speaker 1: Tough one here, So obviously we're starting John new Smith rest a season tight end four currently on the season, that's better than Travis Kelce. But where are you going to have him in your dynasty rankings? You think he will be thirty next year. He is coming back to Miami for at least one more season. But you know, we got a pretty good class coming into Colston, Lovelin, Tyler Warren highlight those names.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean he's going to be, you know, probably a tight end two. I think there's just too many young guys in the league right now. There are good there's too many guys that have been dominant for too long that you're still gonna have over him as well.
Speaker 1: So it's crazy though, good look it is.
Speaker 5: It has been so great, and you know, with Wattle going down, he's gonna see an uptick in targets, and he led the team in targets today. So yeah, he has been a real treat to watch this year. We all kind of thought, ah, he's not gonna not gonna be anything without Art Smith there, but he has been excellent. Like I said, Tua threw a pick, staring him down almost through two picks, staring him down because that is one of his first reads on every play. It's been huge in the second half here.
Speaker 1: Who would you rather have rest of season for a flex start? Johnny Smith or Tyreek Hills Still Tyreek.
Speaker 5: I can't do that, Like, I understand, I understand, I get it.
Speaker 1: I think I'm there. I think I'm there, dude, Honestly, I think John.
Speaker 5: Completely understand it. Yeah, but I don't know. I just I would. It's one of those things. It's can you look at yourself in the mirror and say, I started John U over Tyreek and Tyreek hat one hundred and fifty and two scores, right, Like that's the thing. If you can do that, then great, I don't know if I can live.
Speaker 1: With Yeah, It's almost what Deepauk was talking about too, though. It's the rist ain't looking great like It's just it's tough down there. Like this offense really at the end of the day, yes, it is moving through Smith, but like eight chance of the motor there, right, I mean, this guy is absolutely electric. Last thing I really want to touch on in this game was just the Texans wide receiver room rest of season? How do you feel about them? Nico saved by two short touchdowns. Tank Dell's been pretty anemic all year long, just two targets twenty six yards for him. Kansas City and Baltimore up next for the Texans.
Speaker 5: Had tough matchups here for sure. Uh, Nico is your start, you know, and Mixon is your start. I just nobody else on that team is really starable. You don't want Schultz, he's been two up and down tank Dell like you said, and Emik I think that's a good word to describe what has happened with him this season. So, uh yeah, I think it's Nico just because you know, like you said, he bailed me out with two touchdowns and he's clearly the leader here and Mixon.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 5: We know Mixon is gonna get guaranteed touches. We know Nico is gonna be the first look in the passing game. Everything else is noise.
Speaker 1: Okay, up along the shores of a lake ear Kansas City beats the Browns twenty one to seven. We already discussed what life would be like after Patrick Mahomes. Seems like we don't really have to worry about that though. Xavier Worthy, though, I think we should be giving him a hard look for our lamps. I came out a couple weeks ago on my personal podcast and said, I think Worthy could be a rest of season league winner.
Speaker 2: I think he's getting better. He saw a career.
Speaker 1: High in targets eleven and tied a career high and carries with three today. That's fourteen total touches for the rook He's also had no less than nine Fantasy points in the past five weeks. Bogs, do you consider getting Worthy into your line if you haven't already?
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 5: I did start him over Pollard this week because Paul was going in that game a little bit gimpy and they have spears back like I just even again since he I wasn't real short not. Pollard scored, so he had a good game as well. But I think what we really saw that was nice from Worthy was the rush attempts too, Like they are making a concerted effort to get this guy on the field more. We're seeing more of him. He had sixty one snaps, when Watson had forty two. That was the next highest end snaps. Now, Marquis Brown, you know, open up his window to practice. We're trying to They're trying to get him ready for them. I'm not either, but they're gonna try to get him ready for the playoffs. Right, So it's just gonna be a bigger, uglier rotation than it already has been.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 5: Hopefully what we see is Worthy be the guy that gets the snaps and everybody else is rotated. That's what happened today. Hopefully we see more of that. I think that's a smart move. He's a young man, got a lot of energy, and especially with a gimpy Patrick Mahomes. Let's run some more short passes, Let's run some reverses with him, some motion plays. I think yeah. I think Worthy is getting a nice little bump here at the end of the year.
Speaker 1: Okay, for the Browns, they really struggled on offense today, just two hundred and sixty six total yards. Kevin Stefanski also did not commit to James Winston moving forward, What would Dorian Thompson Robinson at quarterback due to the likes of Dave Nijoku who was inactive and Jerry Judy. Fourteen targets for Judy today, eleven receptions, one hundred and eight yards on the day, also over a thousand yards receiving in his career for the first time as well, he's been the wide receiver two this fast month.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's been excellent with Jamis now obviously there's a link there that's gone. But I do wonder if Judy has just taken the next step right, like has he moved forward and now him and dtr He's still going to be the lead in targets for sure, but is that connection going to go away? Like is he going to revert back to the Jerry jer Judy? We know, I don't think so. I think he's played pretty well down the stretch here and I think you know, we saw Thompson get him the ball a couple times after coming in, and you know the rest of this offense in Joku, it's going to be tough because is he going to be able to go is he going to be at less than fifty percent plus you have question marks at quarterback. If it is DTR, it may be Jameis Winston. Stefanski may be saying, let's see who has a better week of practice, you know what I mean. So it's still a little bit up in the air. I assume it's going to be DTR because it's let's see what we have season, right, we know what we have in Winston trying to.
Speaker 2: Get a better draft pick too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he can lose you a game, and yeah, it doesn't matter if you lose, because you just put yourself in a better spot to potentially get a different quarterback. I don't think Watson is long for that team hopefully. I just don't think he is. I don't think they can cut him this year with all the money he makes, but the following year he has definitely gone.
Speaker 4: So they need a solution there for sure. The targets are there.
Speaker 5: I mean, if Tilman comes back and you know, uh, we have Judy and we haven't Djoku. Florda is good with the ball in his hands. I you know, there's stuff there for DTR to do. I just don't really trust him to do it well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And with that being said, if if Tilman came back, does that impact Judy at all? Because Tilman was eating and and But it is a I mean, it is the Granddaddy of all matchups. It's the Catalina Wine Mixer of matchups. Next week with Cincinnati uh going to the Bengals house in the jungle. So I think you probably still have to start Judy right even all.
Speaker 5: Our flags, Judy looks like a strong start, so right now, so I would say, most likely you're starting Judy. But if you have other options, if it's DTR, I think I'm I think I'm looking another way. I don't think Tilman enters into that too much. I think I think Tilman just automatically loses a little of DTR starts because they're going to run the ball way more if he starts.
Speaker 1: Okay, the Panthers were favored for the first time in two years today and the Cowboys proceed to win thirty to fourteen, probably the best game of Cooper Rush's season so far. Cowboys totaled four hundred and ten yards in this outing. He found Ceedee Lamb nine times for one hundred and sixteen yards and a touchdown on thirteen targets. Also, Rico Dawell continues to eat twenty five for one forty nine on the ground. Both are must starts rest of season and nobone else from the Cowboys, right. That's kind of how it's been for a while, and I think that trend continues.
Speaker 5: Yeah, even Jake Ferguson had fewer snaps with Schoomaker out there. So with those guys both, Carolina really bad against the tight end. So I moved Ferguson up a little bit. My rankings did not help too much. Schoonmaker here, but Rico, I mean, let's just put the ball in his hands, why not twenty five times? And Cooper Rush has found the secret formula of let's throw the ball to Ceedee Lamb as many times as humanly possible if he's still upright and walking, get the football in his hands. So yeah, I think that's all you can do. I mean, defense, look good, Michael Parsons had a great game, but you're not starting the Cowboys defense right now.
Speaker 1: So you know, I was almost like penciling in already that Ashton Genty was going to be a Dallas Cowboy. But they're winning so much that they might be out of range to get him, and like I mean, Rico is playing so solid as well that I think they might have bigger needs at this point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they do.
Speaker 5: But I'll say this for Jerry Jones and the Cowboys, they take what they think is the most talented player in the first round a lot. They didn't need CD when they got him, so clearly the first you know, the best wide receiver in the draft, and the best player in the draft that they went this is the best player. We're taking the best player. So Genty is going to be the best player for a little bit, most likely when he's on the board. Yeah, so unless he goes super high, we'll see. There is a bijon this. There is, you know. And Gibbs went high as well, So it's not impossible Naji won the first round.
Speaker 4: We all know that was a mistake. Teams just don't like to do it though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and just when you started to trust the Panthers, they pulled the rugout from under you. Two hundred and nineteen toll yards. Bryce Young really turned back into a pumpkin. Nineteen for twenty eight, two hundred nineteen yards, one touchdown, two interceptions. Adam thelan didn't kill you five for fifty one on seven targets got to double digit PPR points. Cuba Hubbard held under ten PPR points for the second time in three games. Where does your confidence stand on Carolina and the rest of the way. They got Arizona next week and then in Tampa Bay to round out the fantasy football season in week number seventeen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm still okay with them.
Speaker 5: I know Cuba real bad today, but played fifty two to fifty five snaps, so he is just getting everything right now, so you're guaranteed touches with him. Thelan still led in targets. I still think Bryce Young is better. You know, two picks were not good. He took a decent of sacks as well, but I mean they weren't given many mississippis back there. So against the Cardinals, Cardinals underrated defense been playing better then we gave them credit for before the season started, and during the season they played better than we gave them credit for. But I still think Chuba is okay and it will be I'm not gonna like sink him or anything because of this performance because he is guaranteed a lot of touches.
Speaker 4: Still.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know Jonathan Brooks in that backfield, so it's Tuba time.
Speaker 2: He'll continue to get fed.
Speaker 5: Boker had a lot of snaps too, forty eight. Yeah he led them in snaps and then DeLand had two more routes than him, but yeah, he was good. They're splitting, they're splitting those tight ends like pretty down the middle between Tremble and Sanders. So I want Sanders to see the field. I think he can be a good Fantasy asset, but Tremble blocks too well.
Speaker 1: I'm just happy he's back on the field after a scary scene a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 4: So yes, yes, hopefully that for Dubos too.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, Before we keep it moving, I did want to remind everyone that if you want a chance to win a signed Jackson Smith and in JIGBA Seahawks helmet, Curtsey our Friendsover Pristineauction dot Com, all you need to do is head to Fantasypros dot com slash contest, complete the form in either a download the Fantasy Pros My Playbook app, be leave a review for the podcast, or see false on x, Instagram or TikTok at Fantasy Pros. The more actions you complete, the more entries you're gonna receive and we will of course be announcing a winner right here on the podcast. So if you're watching here on YouTube, be sure to subscribe turn on those notifications so you can be alerted when new episodes are up and to claim your prize. Back to the games here, it was a huge spread in East Rutherford and the Ravens they covered, winning thirty five to fourteen against the Giants. Four hundred and forty five total yards for the Ravens, five total touchdowns for Lamar Jackson. Pretty quiet day for Derrick Henry in a nuts matchup, which pretty disappointing honestly. But yeah, anything to note here from the Ravens. I felt like they just didn't need Henry.
Speaker 2: They didn't really need.
Speaker 5: Ze Flowers because hey, it's the Giants, right, Yeah, That's kind of what it boiled down to, was they got out to a big lead, and you know you're gonna have some tough games coming up. You have Pittsburgh next week, so let's get Justice Hill the ball a little bit more in the second half, which is exactly exactly what happened here. I tell you what, though, ra Shat Bateman has been looking great. Yeah, five targets here. He's getting wide open a lot, and I was very critical of him the last couple of seasons and with our boy Worm, who's a big you know, Ravens fan, I said, I'm just not interested in Bateman.
Speaker 4: He seems to get bench all the time.
Speaker 5: They trade for Deonta, you know, and so it seems like, oh man, maybe Bateman is really out the door. But he used that to fuel him. He's looked great recently. So two scores here, Lamar obviously with a huge game, But I know everybody's disappointed by Derrick Henry, and I get it. It's a bad time for him to have a dead game, especially in a game with such a good matchup of Dexter Lawrence.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: I think I had Henry as my number two back this week, and you know, just didn't get into the end zone and didn't get the carries at the end because they up so big. So just an unfortunate circumstance. But you know, he he's playing Pittsburgh next week. Pittsburgh's a tough matchup, but he's gonna get all the carries he can handle.
Speaker 4: I would imagine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the thing I feel like with forshawd Bateman specifically, is like you can't trust him in a redraft because he has kind of touchdown or busted a little bit, like he just had a donut I think the week prior. But like from a Dynasty perspective, if he can get out of Baltimore and get to someone where where maybe the passing pie is a little bit bigger, he's an interesting guy. Wouldn't mind buying low on I think this offseason. I don't think like anyone's married to Rashad Bateman on their diasty team by any means.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, but I mean you're at the end of the year. If you can still make pickups. You got somebody, some scrub at the end of your roster that doesn't matter, Dump him and pick up Bateman and just see where he ends up, or you know, see if it's just working better in Baltimore next year.
Speaker 1: Just two hundred and thirty six total yards for the Giants. We got the pleasure of watching Tim Boyle play quarterback after Tommy DeVito was injured. Tyrone Tracy fell flat for just three for thirty one on the ground one reception, but was vultured at the goal line by Devin Singletary and he concern with Singletary. He got eleven touches today. Tracy did really outsnap him though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean he did, And I think I just don't like this vulturing and you just can't expect a lot from the Giants offense here.
Speaker 2: And you need all the scores you can get. Brother, That's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, at Atlanta.
Speaker 5: That's a decent matchup for Tracy next week. So I just I hate the fact that they bring Singletary in near the goal line. So it's definitely something that is going to be I'm going to be aware of if I'm starting Tracy versus somebody else. So Neighbors is the only super safe start right now. I mean, just another game with ten catches here from a leak. So yeah, the Giants right now, and de Vito had a concussion and Drew Locke has an ankle thing, and we're down to Tim Boyle. It's uh, they're ready to pack it in. They're ready for this season to be done.
Speaker 2: They're ready for Camore baby book it right.
Speaker 1: Maybe the most compelling game in the early window is actually Jets thirty two Jaguars twenty five over eight hundred yards of offense in this game. Bogs mac Jones pretty solid day.
Speaker 2: He was looking chipper. I don't know if you saw them, yeah, oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was talking smacking in people's faces. He looked like old mac Jones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like it, man.
Speaker 1: I let you know, cigar in the locker room after winning, Mac Jones letting the beer belly hang out and everything. Brian Thomas Junior likely helped Many advance to the next round the Fantasy playoffs. Fourteen targets, ten receptions, one hundred and five yards, two touchdowns. So I think we're starting him rest of the season. I think we've already kind of known that for a little bit. He's really redeemed himself down the stretch here. But I also wanted to discuss tight end Brenton Strange Eleven receptions, seventy three yards on twelve targets. Evan Ingram has been rolled out for the rest of the season. How much do you like the former nitty lyon against the likes of the Raiders and Titans next two weeks?
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, I raised him. I put him in my rankings, raised him pretty high as well. With no Ingram down, They've had injuries to the wide receivers here. Yeah, I like Brenton Strange. I'll say this though. I mean time of possession was in Jacksonville's favor for sure, and they ran quick eighty four.
Speaker 4: Snaps of offense to the Jaguars this week.
Speaker 5: That is why Brenton Strange had eleven targets right her, twelve targets and eleven cats. Yeah, so you're not gonna get that every single week from Brenton Strange.
Speaker 4: But he's definitely a look.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't feel great starting guys that aren't Brian Thomas with the Mac Jones led offense, yeah, for sure. And I mean the running backs. Right, last week, it seemed like we were flipping to Bigsby being the main early down back and then Etn is clearly the passing back and went back to Etn as the featured back and Bigsby as the change of pace again, so just a very strange way.
Speaker 2: That's done with the backfield.
Speaker 5: Yeah, is sixty one snaps for eighteen one to twenty two for Bigsby. I mean, it just doesn't make sense what they're doing here, and not a lot that Doug Peterson does make sense either, But you know, hopefully we won't have to deal with this much longer.
Speaker 4: But Brian Thomas is a good start. Strange in a pinch.
Speaker 5: Strange, or Kyle Pitts rest the season, Strange, I'm dumb, Stranger, Pat Freiermuths rest of season, m Pat. I think Pat's more likely to score touchdowns.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with that. Yeah, I think Strangers is good to add. He's still available in a ton of leagues, so make sure you guys are checking him out on the waiver wire, and don't forget that you could be missing out on snagging pincional difference makers if you aren't using our Waiver Assistant tool. At fantasypros dot com, slash my playbook or on the Fantasy Football My Playbook app, you can instantly view suggestions on who to add, who to drop, who's gonna be that difference maker for your lineup, Who's gonna be that one to get you over the edge. That will tell you that that's a great tool, the Waiver Assistant. You can check that out again at fancypros dot com, slash my playbook, or on the Fantasy Football My Playbook app. All Right, and it took a while, but we finally got a vintage Aaron Rodgers Davante Adams game. Davante Adams nine for one ninety eight and two forty three point three fantasy points, Rogers sixteen for thirty two hundred and eighty nine and three through the air, and he's also bootscooting booging a little bit too, six for forty five on the ground, thirty fantasy points for hold a Roge Bogs.
Speaker 2: What do you think changed today?
Speaker 1: That Maybe not just today because the duo has been getting better, but what do you think changed lately for the Jets and Rogers and DeVante Adams specifically because it feels like they're back on that same ayahuasca wavelength.
Speaker 5: Man, Yeah, they played Jacksonville today. I think it was a big part of it. But also, you know, time, you know, just get refamiliar with each other and all that stuff. I mean, it's true. You know, this is why people were critical of Rogers from missing a big chunk of camp to do whatever the hell he was doing. So yeah, I mean, it's just time. It's just familiarity. And you know, Davante carried me man. I'm in the Fantasy pros Content League against Wormley in the playoffs. He's in number one seed and I've got him right now.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 5: Look, I've been talking all the smack about Kyle Pitts. He can bounce me.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's right there.
Speaker 5: There's a chance. I still I mean, I think he has two guys. I have two guys tomorrow. I'm up by a little bit, so it's gonna be a good one with our boy worm next. I'll tweet it out for sure tomorrow night, so you guys can see what the matchup is. But yeah, I mean, Davante came through huge, and I just really think it's about I think they also needed him more in this game, right because Breece was banged up. We did see Isaiah Davis pretty clearly become the number two back here, twenty four snaps for him, only ten for Braylan Allen as well, So I think Braylan Allen can be cast asunder at the end of the season. Here we just don't really need him. So you know, right now, I think they just needed DeVante.
Speaker 4: A little bit more. They needed Garrett well.
Speaker 5: The need this passing game to work, and they were in a fortunate matchup against Jacksonville and it did.
Speaker 2: I did want to talk.
Speaker 1: About the running back position for the Jets that you brought that up, we have seen Isaiah Davis get a little bit more run as of late. And I don't know about you, but in a couple of leagues, I had to make the really tough decision to bench Priese Holiday and I'm very okay with that as well. Nine for thirty on the ground, two for twenty one through the air, bailed out by a late game touchdown one hundred percent. How much do you trust the former Iowa state cyclone next week against the Rams Bogs?
Speaker 5: I trust him a lot. There's he's gonna have to be on crutches for me to not want to start Breese. I understand, you know, not starting him this week. He didn't practice most of the week. We weren't really sure. We got late word that he was starting, So I agree with that decision. I still had him, you know, not in RB one. But if he's practicing this week, and okay, if he doesn't go through this whole like well he's not gonna practice, we'll see if he's a game time decision, Yeah, then okay. We're in that same situation we were this week where it's a make Rams are a good matchup, though they can be run on, so I think that I want to start him, but you know, I understand the trepidation. I understand not wanting to. They have good backs. They're not a good team, you know. Rams are a tough matchup a little bit just because they can match point for point and may turn into a little bit of a shootout. But didn't on Thursday, So we'll see what happens there. But yeah, I think Breece Hall is still gonna be fairly high in my rankings. I am a Breesehall apologist, even though I don't have any shares.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I'm with you as well. I got the jersey hanging in the closet. I've been I've been pounding the table for this guys since his days at Iowa State, So I'm with you there. In the big easy, Darren clogged the John Rizzy, he rolled the dice.
Speaker 2: He went for two.
Speaker 1: After the Saints scored as time expired, they didn't get it, giving the Commanders the twenty to nineteen victory. Terry McLaurin is insane seven for seventy three and two almost had a third touchdown twenty six point three fantasy points, but some of those TD grabs were some of the gnarliest I've seen all year, Bogs. I mean, I just I can't get enough Terry McLaurin right now.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 5: We've talked about Terry McLaurin all off season and one of the big point that I made about him was I just don't think he's had a good QB yet. Right Washington didn't have very good qbs. So now that he has a good QB, we're seeing him go and do exactly what we thought he was coming out of Ohio State. So yeah, he has been outstanding. Jayden Daniels with another nice game here, b Rob, you know, didn't get in the end zone, but had a lot.
Speaker 4: Of touches as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The one thing with Washington that's kind of, you know, depressing right now is Ertz got hurt. So yeah, but the good thing is we might see a little bit more of Ben Sennett. Ben Sinnett from Kansas State, who is a really good athlete, hasn't got the chance yet because Ertz is a vet familiar with Clip Kingsbury's system. But should Ertz be down in proto Ben Sannatt, Sennette however, we're saying it can. He could have a pretty good outlook in this game in a decent amount of targets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, staying with Washington Jane Daniels. He had a good game, twenty three point six fantasy points. Was running all over the place, was finding Terry McLaurin when he needed to. Brian Robinson Junior. I think he's about the most border line start on this team. Without Ertz in the lineup, b rob just hasn't looked the same as of late. I feel like I felt this way kind of late last season as well. The efficiency tailed off when he came back from injuries, just three point one yards.
Speaker 2: Per carry today.
Speaker 1: He will run head into Jalen Carter next week again, probably no Austin Eckler. He hasn't been activated from IR.
Speaker 2: I think he is eligible to return.
Speaker 1: I believe after this week, I think, But I don't think I really want to start b rob going head first into that Eagles defensive line that just shut down nausey Jalen Warren the Boys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's more than fair. You know.
Speaker 5: The nice thing about b Robin this game was that he got way more snaps anybody else. It was kind of teetering before, but fifty eight snaps for him out of seventy eight, twenty two for McNichols, three for Chris Runners. Well, so yeah, it is slanted way towards b Rob. But like you said, Eagles are really tough matchups, so he's gonna be pretty low in rankings, and if you have someone that's close to him, I'm most likely starting the other guy.
Speaker 2: Jake Hayner for the Saints.
Speaker 1: He was benched in Louis Spencer Radler and the former game Cocks Park to comeback here and going ten for twenty one, one hundred and thirty five yards and a score. He's definitely not the has never been, I think, even going back to his high school days that we saw on TV a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: Never been a super likable guy, but still fun to watch.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: I think he's a little bit of a game route there, Voggs and anything else to report from fantasy perspective.
Speaker 2: We already kind of talked about Miller.
Speaker 1: And Kamara and like you're probably maybe rolling Miller out if Kamara is out, but that's about it.
Speaker 5: The Kamara love that I have is like this for brisall right, like, if these guys are in the game.
Speaker 4: You you know, you start them.
Speaker 5: But I just don't think he's gonna play next week. I don't think they have a lot of reason to play him. And if it's Kendra Miller, that's fine. Maybe he gets a bunch of touches. I just you know, Uh, New Orleans is playing green Bay. Green Bay has been a pretty good defense all year long, So I don't know if I would really want to do that. So yeah, I mean the Saints are just tough right now. Rattler did shake some of that you know, bad karma, bad persona whatever, selfish teammate kind of stuff during the draft process, so I think that we can put that to bet on him. Even though it was the Sooner. I don't want to give those guys too much too much credit. Yeah, former Sooner, of course, But I think he's put that to bed.
Speaker 4: He's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I can never just get over those those videos of him just cussing out teammates in high school.
Speaker 4: I mean he was eighteen. Yeah yeah, but I mean they shoved the camera.
Speaker 2: In his face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I would have done the same thing, yeah, absolutely, But yeah, I always find him amusing watching him back. We'll go in out the one PM slate though in Music City, where the Bengals win thirty seven to twenty seven against the Titans. A lot of points scored in this game and a lot of turnovers ten in total. The Bengals kept their season alive and continue to be a fantasy gold mine. T Higgins goes for nineteen point eight fantasy points, Jamar Chase has eighteen point four of his own, and Chase Browns has hold my beer and goes for twenty six point three fantasy points. For the Titans, ty J Spears two touchdowns, twenty seven point two fantasy points. Chiga quon Quote also saw ten targets. I don't think there's much to talk about on the Bengals side of things other than they're really good. You're starting all their players every single week and you're gonna love it. And for the Titans, though, I think the better question is where we do is Spears or chig rests season? Is there any value here? Is this kind of just you know, a one game type of situation.
Speaker 5: Well, let's see what's going on with Pollard, right, he was gimpy, played way less in this game, and we'll see if he's okay here. But yeah, I mean Spears. I think Spears got a lot here because Pollard came in GIMPI. He was very questionable to play in this game. We saw him on the first drive, look great. Didn't do too much outside of that, so you know, a lot of garbage time in this as well. Spears scored late, you know, to make this twenty seven to thirty seven was a seventeen point game late and this was just all will Levis turned the ball over and they had to go to Rudolph. You know, I think you're right about the Bengals were starting all those guys. I mean, Chase Brown looks like lev Bell too.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: The way he's getting open for Burrow in the receiving game is unbelievable. He's been so good at that.
Speaker 1: He's been one of my favorite players going back to Champagne.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 1: I mean, this guy had Illinois like he I threw comparisons out, not of the talent level, but he took on like a Christian McCaffrey like workload in Illinois, and he's doing it now again here in Cincinnati. So congrats to everyone who's rostering him. I know you and Pat fitz Morris talked a lot about him on the Dynasty Fantasy Football podcast this offseason as well. So congrats to you guys and Pat. I know he's soaking it in and probably has a lot of best ball and Dynasty shares them. So yeah, it's been very fun for the Bengals. Let's keep the good times rolling and let's shift over to the four pm slate. Here Bogman the Cardinals. They beat the Patriots thirty to seventeen in Arizona. Drake may Man I always say this guy's got a fantasy floor, and he really does, because he had about three points in the fourth Quarterbogs eight minutes left and finishes with like seventeen fantasy points, gets a passing touchdown to Pop Douglas, gets a rushing touchdown. Still, I feel like outside of may if you're desperate in a couple of leagues, I don't really know what we're starting here. Outside Like, if you want to throw Pop Douglas out there, I think you can in a deep league three for eleven and a score here. He's been solid, but kind of done with Romandre that this season. Antonio Gibson's got a little bit of pop right now too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's not a lot to do with the Patriots. I mean, you know, Hunter Henry had a nice little run there that seems to have gone away.
Speaker 2: Hooper's kid, Yeah, Hoopers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you know that that's tough. None of the wide receivers are very trustable. I mean, I'm sure I haven't seen the snap counts yet. They're kind of late to it today with everybody's uh, you know, all the games playing. But I'm sure that you know, it was still in Boute's favor, but he's just not getting targets. So uh, you know, Kendrick Bourne got a little bit more. So it's yeah, it's Drake May, It's maybe Ramander Stevenson in a deep league.
Speaker 4: And that's about it for the Pats.
Speaker 1: If there's one team that I want Travis Hunter to go to, I think it's New England because.
Speaker 2: They're so bad at wide receiver.
Speaker 1: I think they're they would be forced to play him, right, Like yeah, Like I think, like you figure out cornerback later, you're play him at wide receiver full time and then and then work in the defensive things. But I mean this, there's like every Mack is going to have them going wide receiver early, I think, and they have to whether it's whether it's Travis Hunter, whether it's Ted McMillan. They got to do some something out there.
Speaker 5: Man, Yeah, they got they need playmakers, a free agent something, so Higgins, Yeah, I mean, they drafted a couple guys too, let's use them late in the.
Speaker 1: Baker has not Javon Baker has not even seen Bayfield.
Speaker 5: Let's see Polk a little bit more. Right, Let's see these guys and see if we have anything here. So otherwise they just wasted draft picks and can take another one in the first round this year. So I don't know. Let's see him at the end of the year. Hopefully we do it, but I just don't. This is not the way it's been working. So they're incredibly frustrating. It's Drake May in a super flex and then nobody else.
Speaker 1: Well, did we see like a report that Kendrick Bourne was like trying to leave the team or like requested like being released or something like I swear I saw something that he was trying to get out of New England. And he ends up leading them in receiving today. So that's you know, that's the Patriots I don't.
Speaker 4: Think I saw that, but I wouldn't doubt it.
Speaker 5: In New England is tough, but I think you know there's there's plenty of the vandering oles.
Speaker 1: But okay, it was not Kendrick Bourne. It was kJ Osborne. Excuse me who requested his release?
Speaker 4: Who did get caught?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, well, I mean that guy's so slow anyway. All thirty zero team though, yeah they Yeah, the Patriots are rough to start anybody right now?
Speaker 1: Looking at Arizona, Kyler Murray was banged up in this game, so I think we'll need to keep our head on his swivel to see what the status was with this. It was kind of towards the end of the game, so I'm not sure we should have asked epawk about the status of Murray. But James Connor with a really nice bounce back game for him one hundred and ten, two total touchdowns as well, got a little bit involved in the passing game again. Five targets, five receptions, twenty eight yards. Trey McBride continues to do his thing ten targets, nine receptions, eighty seven yards, no touchdowns, and then Marv two for thirty two, Like, come jeez, I don't know what to say anymore.
Speaker 2: Marv has been are you are you quitting him now? Because I feel like.
Speaker 5: My rankings have quit him. Okay, so I made him real low this week. I made him so low that Welsh actually brought it up on our show. Uh, he was like, man, you're really killing Marvel. I'm like, he hasn't been doing anything.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't think you wouldn't start the rest of the season.
Speaker 2: Would you.
Speaker 5: I I it would be it would be a tough spot. It would be a tough spot to start him now.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: You know they play Carolina next week, so it's a good matchup.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Uh, and maybe he'll have a good game, but you know, you have not earned the trust to get started at this point. So it's McBride, it's Connor. Yeah there, Kyler even I'm not really and I'm I am a Kyler apologist.
Speaker 4: I you know, I love me as short guy. I'm a short guy.
Speaker 5: But uh, it just has not worked as well as I thought it was going to be as well as I thought it was gonna be working for Kyler this year. And you know, being gimpy doesn't offer that rushing upside.
Speaker 4: So we'll see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kyler is someone I had in a lot of leagues, starting, starting out, and then when he started to kind of get hot and cold, I ditched him.
Speaker 2: I had trade him when when I could. So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but but I totally understand it, and he's a talent, but we need Drew Petzig there.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I've never been a big pets in guy. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's using Marvin, Like, can we just get Marvin Harrison the Dan ball? Like throw him a screen bogs, Like just a screen, That's all I would like.
Speaker 4: He's not a screen guy though, you know he he's he's.
Speaker 1: A deep problems three step slant. Come on, he can be a pocession guy. He can get us calla begals, use chase anything, they got to do anything.
Speaker 5: You got to force the ball to him like you should be using him like Neighbors gets used.
Speaker 4: I don't understand it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, agreed, anything else from this game for you because I think it's pretty straightforward.
Speaker 4: Yeah it is.
Speaker 1: It's straightforward, all right, Let's get to a game that was not straightforward at all.
Speaker 2: A lot of points scored.
Speaker 1: I know, Andrex and our buddy over here at fantasy pros, betting pros. He was on the over in this game, forty eight for the Bills, forty.
Speaker 2: Two for the lines.
Speaker 1: In Detroit, some people are calling it the course field of the NFL because points coming bunches here and Josh Allen continues to be marvelous. Not only does he go for two touchdowns three and or two yards through the air, but also runs for another two scores and sixty nine yards like Boggs. I think next year, like, if I don't get Josh Allen, I'm really cool on waiting like that quarter like he's he feels like.
Speaker 2: The only true, true, true difference maker at the position nowadays.
Speaker 4: Lamar threw five touches.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, calm down.
Speaker 4: That's sad mine.
Speaker 2: I guess I got a.
Speaker 1: Little bit of a raven's hate in my heart still.
Speaker 5: Yeah, of course, of course I don't mind that. But uh yeah, man, look, Josh Allen is incredible. But I do think you know, this is a Detroit thing, and it's because they've had what they say, eighteen defensive players on injured reserve whatever go down today two Yeah, I mean it is. The Detroit Lions are going to have to win by playing point for point. At this point, you know, it's just it's going to have to be high scoring games. We knew Buffalo is going to score anyway. It's not like, you know, Detroit came in with a plan and failed miserably. They're injured, and Buffalo is one of the best offenses in the league. So we knew that was gonna happen. Glad to see Jane Cook get back up on it. You know, last week was a huge disappointment. I know probably you know, bounced a couple of people out of some playoff spots there.
Speaker 1: He bounced me out this week playing against him.
Speaker 2: No, didny one hundred and five yards.
Speaker 1: Two touchdowns for Cooke also one for twenty eight And what about Ty Johnson? I was like, obviously you're not going out and starting Ty Johnson, but five or one hundred and fourteen, I mean they just kept throwing the wheel route and they couldn't stop the wheel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you had Ty Johnson on your Bengo card for one hundred yards receiving and you know Keyon Coleman to be the second leading receiver for the Bills, right, everybody had that right, right. No, that's just anybody, anybody can get the ball in Buffalo.
Speaker 4: That's kind of where we're going. You know.
Speaker 5: I thought it was gonna be Coleman. We thought it was gonna be Shakir. Then they traded for Cooper and then oh maybe it's kink taking a step up. It's all Josh Allen. It's all Josh Allen. He's running it, he's throwing it. Everybody can get a touchdown, but you just don't know who it's going to be week to week and make guys tough to start. I mean, I think Shakiir is pretty safe, right, Oh yes, Cook is usually safe. Lineup lock yeah, yeah, yeah and Kinkaid four for fifty three looking better, So yeah, you like that. But yeah, I mean it's just well Mary, it's a massive start throw for who's gonna score the touchdown?
Speaker 2: No targets for a Mary Day.
Speaker 1: I don't even I don't know if he he like overslept it or something or got stuck in traffic. But like Mariti, Cooper and I had, I had a big debate on the IVT podcast with my co host Eric this week that he was trying to tell me that Amari really is the wide receiver one I'm like, I think it's Shakira man, Like, he's not out there for all the snaps, but he's the first read on so many looks that I think it's you're starting Khalil Shakir, You're starting James Cook, their lineup locks, Josh Allen obviously a lineup lock, and then if you need a tight end, dn't kinkad I think, And I think that's it.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, I think I think just like we were talking about with Davante, right, Like, I think we need a little more time because Cooper got to Buffalo and was immediately hurt, right, so I think he and Allen are still kind of building the rapport. Obviously, you know, the pitch touchdown was great and everything, So I do think we need a little bit more of that. Obviously, haven't seen the snap counts yet, don't know where he was in terms of that, But Cooper is going to go nuclear before the end of the season, maybe in the actual NFL playoffs, But I do think Cooper is going to show his worth before the end of the year.
Speaker 4: But it's tough to trust him now. You definitely can't start him.
Speaker 1: And while you did say I think from a betting perspective, we are learning that, hey, let's just keep taking lions overs, especially when we are out here in Detroit at Ford Field. But at the same time, like Jared Goff, starting to deliver a little bit more of a fantasy because he has to write like he can't win going away all the time anymore because the defense is letting up so many points. Four hundred and ninety four yards, thirty eight completions on fifty nine attempts for Jared Goff, five touchdowns. Jamior Gibbs gone in the end zone twice. He was kind of a I don't want to say garbage time merchant because it wasn't garbage time be any means, but late game merchant out there.
Speaker 2: A Monro Saint Brown went.
Speaker 1: Nuclear fourteen for one to ninety three and one. You'd love to see that after kind of a quiet second half the season, at least as far as arsp goes and Sam Laporta comes back around to seven for one hundred and eleven.
Speaker 2: Great games by everyone.
Speaker 1: Jamo found the end zone, Monty was serviceable, Tim Patrick back in the end zone, Old.
Speaker 2: Dance Skipper as well.
Speaker 1: Dance Skipper had the touchdown, but of course, I think some of this, this nuclear reaction is there was a ton of snaps for the Lions here, right, I mean I mean through the ball fifty nine times. They were playing catch up from the word go right.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I mean I'll say this, though, they only held the ball for twenty seven minutes, right, So it wasn't an abundance in snaps. I think it was an abundance in desperation. Yes, more than anything for them. And that is you know, four hundred and seventy three passing yards forty eight rushing yards. That tells me that Detroit was down the entire game and they were, So you know, that's you had the two quick touchdowns from Buffalo and it's playing it's playing comeback after that point. So I just you know, I think moving forward, we're going to see a lot of this from Detroit. I think you're going to be playing overs. And for a fantasy perspective, they're at Chicago at San Francisco the next two weeks, so you know, it makes the guys in Chicago a little bit more startable. I feel like the guys in San Francisco a little bit more startable, and those scary defenses might not be as scary when Jared Goff is just going to go out there and sling it.
Speaker 2: Absolutely agreed with you. There.
Speaker 1: We got Deebro Wayne in the chat saying, what's up, Debro good to see tonight Man saying Detroit down early made them move away from running.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, what were they down?
Speaker 5: I was playing on Gibs in Montgomery my rankings this week too, because I thought, well, Detroit's plan should be run the ball, keep the ball, run the ball. But they got down so quick and then it was all past, past, past, past past.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I mean, you still got away with it for Gibbs, like you know, can't hurt that he found the end zone twice, and it's such such an elusive weapon when he gets the ball in his hands. So great to see that. Regardless anything else here from Buffalo Detroit, it was such a fun game. It lived up to the billing and the ticket price for sure. But I don't have anything else from fantasy football perspective, unless.
Speaker 5: You know, I think, I mean, it may hurt Montgomery a little bit needing to pass this much like Gibbs is much better in that scenario. Yeah, I still think, you know, but you get down to the goal line, you're most likely to hand it to Montgomery. Didn't happen in this game, But I think I'm okay with Montgomery moving for I know people are probably gonna be a little bit worried.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it hasn't been the stretch that I think we've wanted it for Montgomery by any means. But still a rock solid running back and you're not gonna get much better than him.
Speaker 2: In a lot of places before we keep it moving.
Speaker 1: I did want to remind everyone to please join our Fantasy pros Discord community. You can chat with our other fans and get access to exclusive amas that wind up on our podcast feed. Here's our schedule for the rest of the season. We got Joe, the Welsh and Boggs going live on Mondays at to eastern in the Discord, and then The Welsh and Arison Erickson They're on Thursdays at too eastern and then Worm and Fits at five Eastern on the first Thursday or Tuesday, excuse me of each month, and Fits and Bogs back again on the third Tuesday of each month at five. You guys are gonna be talking dynasty. I know that's always this Tuesday. Oh right, okay, all right, what's what's on the agenda, Bogs, or just answers some questions that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, a lot a lot of you know, a lot of answering questions, and we'll get players specific and you know, fits will go down the rabbit hole at one point. I'll go down the rabbit hole at one point. But yeah, it's it's all dynasty talk on that one.
Speaker 1: It's a fun time for it to be a dynasty manager because even if you're losing, you're starting to think, okay.
Speaker 2: Where like you're you're figuring out where your.
Speaker 1: Rookie picks are, right, You're saying, oh yeah, here are my rookie picks and starting to scout those out. And so yeah, it's gonna be a brilliant time. I know we're gonna have a ton of NFL Draft and rookie content here at Fantasy Pros and Betting Pros as well, so make sure you guys are subscribed to both those so you don't miss any of the action. Let's keep it moving here, Bogs with a little bit of game recapping starting in Denver thirty one for the Broncos, thirteen for the Colts, This was a really close game for a minute, and then Jonathan Taylor drops the ball with the goal line, doesn't get get the touchdown. Gonna cost me a trip to my semi finals in my big money league.
Speaker 2: So thank you JT for that.
Speaker 1: But in addition to that, we had kind of a botch trick play where we actually had ad Mitchell throw a pass and it did not go well.
Speaker 2: I think it was ad Mitchell threw that pass.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it was you know, let's, you know, throw the backwards one to Mitchell and then he's gonna throw it back across the ar to Ar and then Ar is gonna launch it. But Benito sniffed it out and scored his suck, his second touchdown in three weeks. I mean, this guy has been unbelievable out there. So just a bad decision by Mitchell. I think it was a stupid play call too, for being honest. But yeah, yeah, bo Picks showed back up in this game as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wrapping a bow in the colts like you're starting JT unless you have something better.
Speaker 5: I think it's JT and nobody. You can't start a rich He was miserable. I know, it's uh Denver, but seventeen for thirty eight and I think at one point he was like ten for twenty four.
Speaker 4: Dude, like it.
Speaker 1: Got done on the ground though, seven forty six and one. I think you can do worse than a Rich, but like a richer. Uh but Drake may rest the season?
Speaker 4: Drake may Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I did Drake make him pass? A Rich can't?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think I think there's.
Speaker 2: Can it exist?
Speaker 1: Like from a diacy perspective, do you think he can fix this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You think, yeah, he can absolutely fix this. And he has two good matchups here Tennessee and the Giants are good matchups and the season, but I just I he he doesn't have enough starts under his spel. This is the same stuff that happened to Trey Lance. But we didn't get a long look at Trey Lance because he got to hurt, right, and a Rich got hurt in his first season and you know, sat on the bench and even learned a little bit. But this is you need on field experience. So that's why he's not getting benched. He needs this experience. But you know he's gonna go out there and make some mistakes and they're gonna let him make mistakes now because it doesn't really matter.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and like I know, Michael Pittman had nine targets. It looks nice in the box score, six for fifty eight. But if you're still riding out the rest of the season, if you're still hanging out with us Live, you were probably in your fantasy playoffs and you're not starting Michael Pittman like you probably have better options, I hope at this point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you are rostering Michael Pittman like I did in a bunch of leagues, you either bench him or dropped him a long time ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I traded him in a couple of leagues early in the season, and even though some of those trades weren't the best, looking back, I'm still very happy I got out of the Michael Pittman business when I did. And you allude to Bopix coming back into the picture here, three touchdowns for Nicks one hundred and thirty yards.
Speaker 2: Just wasn't really sharp today.
Speaker 1: I would say Cortland Sutton still saved you with a touchdown that was really great to see, but three for thirty two, nine targets still, so things are still.
Speaker 2: Rolling out there. But it's bo Nicks.
Speaker 1: If you need to start at quarterback, it's Courtland Sun And I mean, if you want to throw a dart at the running back position, you can, But I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm good on that.
Speaker 5: Bo Picks might have sank me in my guillotine. I'm in the final four. Oh no, I might be sunk.
Speaker 4: We'll see.
Speaker 5: I have Boers tomorrow, so if he goes off, I could still move on here. But yeah, this was just a bad game. As you said, you know, nothing going to happen here. But this run game for Denver still very ugly. Seven for twenty one for McLaughlin, he had three catches for ten. Javonte not involved here. It really wrecked Courtland's soide. I mean Sutton had nine targets still, so he was still evolved, but three catches for thirty two. He bailed you out with the score, as you alluded to. But yeah, hopefully you weren't counting on bo Nicks as I was. But the last week he played Sincy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm that hard.
Speaker 5: If I do survive in that guillotine league, I think I want to keep him just for that Cincinnati matchup in the championship.
Speaker 4: If I get there, so I like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I'm with you there.
Speaker 1: I think with this backfield, like you, if you haven't already cut Javonte Williams, I think he's a great land mine because I think someone out there will say, oh, Javonte Williams and you know, maybe maybe yellow frisky and fire him up. And but yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 2: On this backfield.
Speaker 1: And I don't think Javonte is too much time left on his rookie contract either. So maybe another place we could see a good running back in the draft land that they're be fun. If we could get something like a Travon Henderson or maybe a Nicolas Singleton out there and Denver, I think it'd.
Speaker 4: Be fun somebody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean we know that once you know, he finds his guy.
Speaker 4: Get all the touches like Kamara did so Sean Payton.
Speaker 1: Two more games to get to Tampa Bay and the Chargers. Tampa Bay went off, the Chargers defense starting to look a little bit leaky. They lose to the Buccaneers forty to seventeen. Bayaker Mayfield was baking in this one, two hundred and eighty eight yards for him four touchdowns, also had a little bit of a dance on the ground two for twenty five, so really like what Baker Mayfield's doing. I didn't start Bucky Irving in a lot of leagues because I was pretty nervous. Oh banged up, yeah yeah, fifteen for one seventeen, though he looked good.
Speaker 2: Rashaun White again looking a little bit better.
Speaker 1: Than he was earlier in the season fifteen for sixty four, and Mike Evans doing his dang thing as well, nine for one, fifty nine to two. Nick Millan found the ends like good all this to say, good times right now in Tampa Bay, my friend.
Speaker 5: I mean I this game. You know that Tampa Bay out gained the Chargers by three hundred yard Oh my goodness. It was five oh six to two oh six. Time of possession was thirty six forty eight to twenty three twelve in favor of the Bucks. And the only reason I looked was because I was like, man, I feel like the Bucks have the ball. Every time I look at the screen, right because obviously the Steelers were playing at the same time, so it wasn't paying as much attention to this as I would the morning games. But every time I looked up, man, Baker's got the ball again and he's thrown it and it's Mike Evans nine for one, fifty nine and two. He was huge trying to get to that thousand yards. Still, we'll see if he can make it here. But yeah, this was just a bad game offensively for the Chargers. They had nothing against the defense that hasn't been very good in Tampa. You know, Herbert didn't look right, he threw the pick, he got sacked three times. They had nothing in the run game, and they abandoned it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I know they didn't have the ball a lot, but they abandoned it. They had eleven rush attempts with thirty four pass attempts. So just an overall terrible game where the Chargers Lad McConkie bailed it out if he ended up starting him with the touchdown. QJ had a touchdown, So not too many people surviving the song starting Gus Edwards, you know. So it's not something that you likely have to worry about if you do. Yeah, I mean, you know, hopefully you don't. But if you do, they play Denver Neck week and that's just not another not good matchup. So we'll see what happens there. But yeah, I mean, I think the Chargers. It was just a domino effect. Nothing worked, They couldn't stop anything. This was a bad game in all three phases.
Speaker 1: Debro in the chat saying Chargers run game is dead and absolutely that was the point I was gonna make because losing JK. Dobbins has really hurt this team because how.
Speaker 2: Do they want to play.
Speaker 1: They want to play by running the ball and winning with defense. And when you're getting eight for twenty three and three for nine out of your running backs, it's just not gonna gonna work thirty two total rushing yards. That's not what Jim Harbow football is.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: You know we're gonna see a.
Speaker 4: Lot of Donovan Edwards next year. I feel like, you know, or Kalo Bawlings. You know what was Michigan guys? For sure?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I could absolutely see it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: It's but yeah, I mean, you're.
Speaker 1: Still thrown out, lad, You're still if you need a spot start, I guess you could throw out QJ.
Speaker 4: I'm warming up.
Speaker 5: I know you give him a crap about him this year too, because I just want warm up. But I mean, look, he's looked good the last couple of weeks, even in a bad I.
Speaker 1: Mean still has a terrible catch percentage even today, like ten targets, only catches five of them, but still finds the end zone and looking better.
Speaker 2: It's been a nice bright spot to see.
Speaker 1: You know. I know a lot of people were really down on him after spending a first round pick on him in many rookie drafts back in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: And one more.
Speaker 1: I know we'd get in a lot of shouts to night, but I gotta give one more shout to Andrew Rickson. He was all over Stone Smart this week on the prop betting Show. He called out any time touchdown for Smart. He didn't get it, but he was really closed. I think you went down right inside the ten or fifteen yard line. So good call out there, Stone Smart looking good, Stone smarter.
Speaker 2: Kyle Pitts.
Speaker 4: Still Kyle Pitts. I guess I know. I mean, not by a ton, not with confidence. I'll say that.
Speaker 2: I'm Stone Smart, bro. Give you Stone over here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that's fine. You know. That's don't pick from that group, is what I'll say. Try not to pick from that.
Speaker 1: We got our guy Mike in the chat. What's up, Mike, Good to see man saying, imagine seeing the Bills scored forty eight points. That check in your lineup to see zero targets for Mark whoa man.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: Somebody went out, you know, Christmas shopping today and came back forty eight points.
Speaker 2: I bet win.
Speaker 4: No he did not.
Speaker 1: I would love to end the show now, but we are contractedly obligated.
Speaker 4: Is that it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Man, that's weird. That's it.
Speaker 1: In the Battle of the Keystone State, very very near to my heart. Our Steelers fall thirteen to twenty seven to of the Eagles. We talked about it last week, but the Steelers offense just really nerve. Without GP, George Pickens opens up this entire passing game. It helps give less stacked boxes against Naujie Harrison, Jalen Warren who just could not find anything going on the ground six for fourteen with nausey Jalen Warren four for twelve. I mean, justin fields and cord Ole Patterson almost had as many rushing yards these guys. But Calvin Austin showed up. That was awesome, you know, no fancy relevance for Calvin Austin. Pat Fryarmuth though, three for twenty two and one. We've We've talked a little bit about youth. He's coming live a little bit down the stretch here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, him and.
Speaker 5: Russ really work well on those busted plays where Russ leaks out, I mean one way or the other. Friarmuth has been really good at following him, kind of like we mentioned with Chase Brown and Joe Burrow, what they're doing together has been some magic, and Friarmuth and Wilson are finding that a little bit right now as well.
Speaker 1: Can you start Russ next week against Baltimore with or without Pickens? Baltimore another one of the nuts matchups that you always want to play a quarterback against. But if Pickens is not out there, I do have a hard time trusting him a little bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I don't really trust anything with the Steelers offense right now without Pickens. It's I mean, they held the ball for twenty minutes in this game. I know the Eagles are great, but thirty nine fifty two of possession and you know, the Steelers defense couldn't stop the Eagles on third down at all. They converted ten to seventeen. They converted a fourth down as well. They had twenty six first downs in this game to the Steelers ten. So yeah, Steelers offense is really bad without Pickens. The only trustable guy is probably Nausey, maybe Friarmouth to get in the end zone. But yeah, I mean Nase was miserable today and fumbled, and you know how vindictive Tomlin is when you fumble his football. We saw Jalen Warren out there for the next series and they didn't. They just didn't have the ball that much. So uh, yeah, that's exactly right.
Speaker 4: Mayer said.
Speaker 5: The Steelers punted the ball with more than ten minutes to go and never saw the ball again. Yeah, I mean it was just could not get off the field, especially late. And if wat is hurt, I mean, Herbig's a great villain, but TJ. Watt does everything. He's the engine that runs the whole defense. So yeah, not looking good for the matchup against Baltimore next week.
Speaker 4: We'll see.
Speaker 1: I told you when we were texting today that TJ. Watt I think he's the best non quarterback in the Lee, the most valuable player.
Speaker 2: I love what he's been doing.
Speaker 1: The Eagles fans gang enough honest in the chat here saying go Birds, great game.
Speaker 2: Today, congrats, congratulations.
Speaker 1: I do live in Pennsylvania, so I don't hate the Eagles, but it just wasn't what wasn't our day. Looking at the Philadelphia side at things though, DeVonta Smith great game for him.
Speaker 2: Eleven for one oh nine and one.
Speaker 1: AJ brown Squeaky Wheel gets the oil eight for one, ten and one Bogs. We did see ajb banged up a little bit.
Speaker 2: That was another one.
Speaker 1: We probably should have got some confirmation from deepawk on, but I think we're excited to start these guys rest of season if they are up here. We got Washington Dallas next two weeks for Philly divisional matchups.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, you know, hopefully AJ Brown is okay. You know, I understand all the I I kind of figured what he was saying when he said it. When he said passing, It's like, well, yeah, it's passing because it's not Saquon obviously, and the old line are great. It is the passing game, whether it's him or Hurts or whoever, that is what was hurting. So it worked really well today. They tore the Steelers up, and you know, Barkley had a lot of rushes, so hard to run against Pittsburgh, and their idea was don't let Saquon beat you, and they didn't, but everybody else beat him, so AJ Brown and DeVante Smith and gain Well with a bunch of first downs as well. So yeah, they just got beat pretty soundly by one of the better teams in the NFL.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Hey, good on Eagles. We appreciate it sometimes when you get your butt kicked to to get back in the shop.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 5: I think it would be a different game if Pickens had played.
Speaker 4: But you know what we need.
Speaker 5: We need two Pickens, so down we have another one. So a pass catcher will be high on the list for the Steelers.
Speaker 2: Yes, sure absolutely.
Speaker 1: And guys, we are approaching the end of the fantasy football season, but still so much content here at Fantasy pro so make sure you guys are subscribing to the Fantasy Pros YouTube channel and podcast feed. Will also be transitioning in a couple of months to some draft content. So it never stopped here. It's three sixty five twenty four seven over here at fp bogs.
Speaker 2: Thanks for joining us tonight.
Speaker 1: That's going to do it for us on the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast. Please also download them my playbook app make your life a little bit easier. Check out the BP app as well and everything we're doing over there. We'll see you next time. For Scott Bobman, I'm Seth Wilcock. Thanks for watching, Take.
Speaker 2: Care of y'all.
Speaker 6: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple podcasts at Fantasypros dot com, slash review, or on Spotify.
Speaker 2: Follow us on x
Speaker 6: Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasypros