Speaker 1: I can tell by your face that you're over it.
Speaker 2: What's what? Am I over?
Speaker 1: You're over this podcast?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not. You just make assumptions. And you know what happens when you make assumptions? What I guess when you make yeah, you have to so yeah, well yeah, I guess what happens when you assume what? You make an ass out of you and me?
Speaker 1: No, just you, no, just me exactly.
Speaker 2: This is Serial Heelers.
Speaker 1: Hey, Andrew, why Hello? They're my darling? Scott? Am I here? Darling? Hell? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Or darling?
Speaker 1: What episode are we up to? We're up the episode twenty n Is this twenty nine? Dad? Are you sure we did twenty eight?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Scott.
Speaker 1: I think between the U and the dementia, I'm I'm losing it, double D. There's no laughing matter. Sorry, nothing to joke about anyway. Welcome to Serial Killers. It's the Cereal podcast that we talk about cereal and we eat it and we tell you how it is.
Speaker 2: But we also talk about other things we do.
Speaker 1: Like life. I guess, Andrew, how's your life? You know I've never asked you how your life was? It's that good? Huh?
Speaker 2: You know, it's really nice to feel like I can open up to somebody about my personal problems right now.
Speaker 1: Spill it like this milk.
Speaker 2: There's no milk.
Speaker 1: I just pointed to not are.
Speaker 2: You making jokes about our therapy session?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I am. Well, this is serial Killers where we think inside the box, and can I.
Speaker 2: Just say one thing about that? You wanted to make that our tagline podcast? I did serial Killers? Think inside the box?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, because it's a pun on think outside the box. Everybody, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you.
Speaker 2: How's your life, Scott?
Speaker 1: My life is fantastic? Is it other than my arm that's gonna fall off? Because I'm not sure what the pain is. Maybe it's maybe it's not. But I am going for a physical.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: I'm getting blood drawn on Saturday. Great. And I'm going for a physical on Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: So you know I should be good.
Speaker 2: I'm doing that in August. Oh yeah, yeah, I haven't gone for a physical in over four years.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess in a couple of weeks and we'll see if the show is still on if we made it, so, I guess.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: I told Andrew the name of this episode earlier, and he looked at me like I had six heads.
Speaker 2: No it didn't.
Speaker 1: I knew what it was. Shut up, you're supposed to say, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: No, you were like, Gus, what it's good to be cooled? Marsham Marsha Marsha.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I called. I called this episode Marsha Marshall Marsha.
Speaker 2: Okay, so then I said, okay, it's marshmallows and then you go, no, let's get thrown with And I said a football?
Speaker 1: What you get thrown with? Yeah? What?
Speaker 2: What got thrown at her nose?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: Marcia? No?
Speaker 1: Jan what Marcia? What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: You said, Marsha Marsham Marsha.
Speaker 1: Then I don't get the reference.
Speaker 2: Andrew, it's The Brady Bunch.
Speaker 1: You watched that.
Speaker 2: I did yet, but it was on TV Land at nighttime, and I loved The Brady Bunch. The Brady Bunch movies one and two are hysterical in my opinion. I know it makes fun of the show, but I love that show all right.
Speaker 1: Anyway, this episode is called Marsha Marshall Marsha, and it's because hold on while I go down to the cereal sack.
Speaker 2: If you're about to bring out three different boxes of marshmallow cereal. I'm gonna throw each one at your face.
Speaker 1: Stuck, stuck, all right, so don't look, Andrew. So now we do classic and we do new.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, the way that I'm kind of twisting this is these are all classic cereals, yep, but because marshmallows are now in them, they're new. Welcome fruit loops with marshmallows.
Speaker 2: That's disgusting.
Speaker 1: We've why would you say something like that.
Speaker 2: Fruit loops are so fruity they don't need marshmallows that are fruity too or sweet.
Speaker 1: Well, both Courtney and Stefan and many others asked us if we would check it out. So here we go.
Speaker 2: Oh so can we just go back two seconds?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: So I was right? Can I see the boxer a second? Sure, I'm just threw it you because you're an idiot.
Speaker 1: Well now I don't have to do the Scotti shake because you did it for me. Thank you, and you busted the box. So look, toucan Sam so excited? The creepy one that looks like a stuffed animal with fake legs, I don't know, he's very weird.
Speaker 2: I don't really understand what they're doing with poor Toucan Sam. I feel like they don't know his identity anymore.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you there's a rock show going on in the garage in the back here, and do you get this reference? Andrew, look at the back. There's a whole scene here with a house and cars and a band and hoses and dogs.
Speaker 2: And can I see what?
Speaker 1: There's a wild berry fruit loop stand. Try another fruit loop cereal. They're giving out samples right on the street. All right, what does that sign say?
Speaker 2: Battle Creek Park?
Speaker 1: Do you know the reference?
Speaker 2: Is it from Battle Creek wherever.
Speaker 1: Kellogg's is based in Battle Creek, Michigan?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: So you know what I like cereal facts. They make me.
Speaker 2: Happy, and I'm happy they make you.
Speaker 1: You just roll your eyes at them.
Speaker 2: No, just for that. Yeah, listen, I got two more boxes to throw at you.
Speaker 1: Oh no, one of them is not a box. All right, So let's go into the marshmallow foot loops. These were actually first introduced in nineteen ninety eight as marshmallow blasted fruit loops. I don't know why the.
Speaker 2: Word blasted should not be in any serials. Probably, Oh, hold on, stop pouring the cereal into a dog. Bowl. You're wasting it. Nobody cares about the sound effects, especially now that you're pouring it into cups. Such a waste.
Speaker 1: I have to do what my wife says. Now, I don't see very when you put your phone down, you're not paying attention to the show. You don't see very so mean to me. I don't see very many marshmallows in here. Good. I'm gonna go down to the fridge. Guess what we get today. I figured, with all this sugary marshmallow crap, we need good milk.
Speaker 2: I love that you're making healthy food choices.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: It's about time you start looking out for yourself.
Speaker 1: Tuscan Dairy pure two percent milk. They call it low fat. I don't know why. Oh, they call it reduced fat.
Speaker 2: Is this gas station?
Speaker 1: No? This is Corner Deli milk, because I get milk. This is Bodega milk. Now, do you know what whole milk is? How many percent? Is that forty million? No? Well, there's skim milk, which is zero percent or fat free milk. Then there's one percent low fat milk. Then there's two percent reduced fat milk, and then there's whole milk. Which is yes, andrew ding ding ding. Wow, whole milk is three percent, but they don't call it that because that would just be weird. I guess, yes, all right, so here's here's your I'm just pouring a little bit of milk because we have lots of cereal today.
Speaker 2: What how many cereals do you have? And why do you pour so much? We agreed.
Speaker 1: I just poured for the sound effect. You can throw it away.
Speaker 2: I can't. There's a cherry shape.
Speaker 1: I mean there's a cherry. There's a two can. I don't know what this thing is, okay, one, two, three?
Speaker 2: Tastes like fruit loops. It tastes like fruit loops, like marshmallows don't add anything.
Speaker 1: Well that extra little weird crunch right.
Speaker 2: Not really, No, I mean it's froot loops, so it's not terrible.
Speaker 1: If they soften up a bit, it probably is a little.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mellow thought this would taste like versus what it tastes like. The marshmallows aren't overpowering, and I was thinking this is gonna taste like the wild berry fruit loops.
Speaker 1: So these are regular old fruit loops with just some marshmallows. So I'll take it look at you with the three spoonfuls. No there were three. Okay, say what.
Speaker 2: You will, and you're gonna listen back to this audio and you're gonna edit in a third one.
Speaker 1: You're right, all right? So where are you going with it?
Speaker 2: Four balls?
Speaker 1: Four balls? Yeah? I will do three balls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: I like froot loops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do too. They're a little sweet. It's a little extra sweet with the marshmallow. Look at you. You just took another one.
Speaker 2: I took a marshmallow. It's not got crazy here.
Speaker 1: Three balls and a spoon for me. Four balls from Andrew. Yep, not bad.
Speaker 2: You've done good too.
Speaker 1: You can sam all right? Now the next one? Now do you want? Do you want the bag or the box? You could take the bag over here or the box over here.
Speaker 2: It's like a really bad deal or no deal, or.
Speaker 1: What's let's make a deal.
Speaker 2: Do you have the sound effects?
Speaker 1: So let's make a deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hold on, I don't actually know what the let's make a deal sound effect is.
Speaker 1: Really no, it's not really a sound effect. It's just a music bed. You can be Carol Merrill and I'll be Monty Hall.
Speaker 2: Literally, have no idea what you're saying, Oh, my goodness, who's mellow yellow? Carol Burnett hosted a show, no Carol Merrill.
Speaker 1: Carol Merrill was the model on Let's Make a Deal in the sixties and seventies and eighties.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Anyway, that's the really old one. That one's from, probably the early seventies.
Speaker 2: Let's just go with the bag and done with all the bag.
Speaker 1: Now. I went shopping yesterday, and.
Speaker 2: Holy Mother of Jesus.
Speaker 1: I knew that this serial existed, and I had seen it in boxes, but I could not find the box. So here's a I don't know, five pound bag coco Puffs with marshmallows.
Speaker 2: Now, last week I said I wanted a Cocoa puffs with marshmallows.
Speaker 1: Here you go, buddy. I've never done a Scotty shake and a bag.
Speaker 2: I am so excited for these. This is exactly what I've been looking for. Scotty shakes and bags are loud.
Speaker 1: Here's a question, Yes, why, why, dude, Sonny? I've never seen Sonny so excited. He is just like he's so that marshmallow is going to hit him right in the gullet.
Speaker 2: You realize what Sonny and to Can Sam. Two birds, two different companies. You're right, didn't notice that until now.
Speaker 1: Okay, General Mills coco Puffs with marshmallows.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: I don't know if this is a limited edition or not. Hold on, Oh the tear strip.
Speaker 2: Oh are they switching to bags because of Maltameal? No? Did General Mills own Maltomeal?
Speaker 1: No? Mat Is Post.
Speaker 2: They literally have the same exact bag. Not really, these are these are just Scott. It's the same exact bag. I'm looking at the fruity dino bites that we had in a couple episodes ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, it's just the zip Pac company makes the closing.
Speaker 2: So are they all switching to this?
Speaker 1: No, they're not switching. These are just for the massive ones. It's a massive bag of cocoa pups with marshmallows. When you have a bunch of kids running around in diapers in your backyard, that you give them a big bag of these?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want my kids who are super hyper to have more sweets. I don't have kids, but I just feel like that's a bad idea.
Speaker 1: Oh, They're all over the place. This thing is so stupid.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited though.
Speaker 1: It's so big. Howy pounds is this?
Speaker 2: Can I hold it the bag? Yeah?
Speaker 1: This is two pounds three ounces. Coca Pups and Coco Pops are not very heavy on their ow. Hold on, let me steal it. It's got a double zip. Steal here.
Speaker 2: I love this idea for Cereal.
Speaker 1: I don't I feel like this one. I can't close. Why is it trumpets on the back? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I closed it? Okay, here, catch.
Speaker 2: Don't throw it to me.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I went down.
Speaker 2: This is a heavy ass bag, right, Wait? Do we have to add explicit because they said ass?
Speaker 1: No? Ass is fine? Everyone has one, Okay, I guess unless you were born with that one. Then that would be really awkward.
Speaker 2: For the one listener who does not have an ass.
Speaker 1: We apologize, yes, all right, you know what, I'm gonna use new spoons here because I don't want the fruit in the cocoa to intermingle.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's really sad. What they're sunny? He's on the heroine at the bottom of the bag.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he went cuckoo because the marshmallows came through the pipe.
Speaker 2: All right, rehab. Hopefully someone finds some help for him soon. I'm so excited for this.
Speaker 1: Two percent milk smells worse when it dries on your finger.
Speaker 2: You're the only one who I think is really judging the milk. Ready one, two, three, mm hmmmmmmmmmm. Guy does everything right?
Speaker 1: Five bowls. I got to tell you something. This is count Chalcula.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I've never had Count Chalculate.
Speaker 1: Shut the hell up.
Speaker 2: I mean you just did.
Speaker 1: Like pop out of your mom and become twenty five. Were you a child ever? You never had Count Chocula.
Speaker 2: No, we didn't do monster cereals like I've never had Booberry.
Speaker 1: Count Chocula, isn't there No this frank and berry. There also was fruit Brute back in the day. Oh who fruit Brute? Fruit Brute? Yes, and fruity m cereal. There was also Fruity Yummy Mummy. They interchanged five ball. I'm also giving it five balls because this is Count Chocula and I love Count Chocula. So people in the off season, when it's not Halloween, just buy cocoa puffs with marshmallows and you get Count Chalca.
Speaker 2: And if you buy the two pound bag, it'll less you all right. In the summer, the winter, the spring, General Mills.
Speaker 1: You're brilliant. Yeah, now there is love.
Speaker 2: That that was so good. That's everything I wanted and more. Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like when you're satisfied, Andrew, Thank you. That makes me happy.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: You weren't smiling much today and now you are.
Speaker 2: You always make it seem like I'm in a bad mood. Oh, what's that supposed to mean?
Speaker 1: You were in a bad mood today? What how you were just moping around most of the day.
Speaker 2: Well, when Greg t is in here talking for forty seven hours.
Speaker 1: This is true, or maybe it's not talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's true. I have been lacking.
Speaker 1: I smell very dank today.
Speaker 2: Can you not lift up your shirt while we're recording this podcast?
Speaker 1: You say, I don't, but something smells dank in here. It's so humid and disgusting in this room.
Speaker 2: I'm wearing a jacket right now.
Speaker 1: You're out of your own mind. It's not warm out of your mind anyway, So let's move on. I know they're also you know, I also saw applejacks with marshmallows.
Speaker 2: I just know it doesn't work.
Speaker 1: It doesn't, so I didn't even buy those, and I think they're almost done because the store that I went to that used to have them is like, nah, we don't have the tag for that anymore.
Speaker 2: You know, it would be really good caramel marshmallows. What caramel marshmallows and applejacks?
Speaker 1: They used to have caramel applejacks.
Speaker 2: Well, what I'm saying is, what I'm saying is sorry, I got a coca puff stuck in my throat. Is if you made caramel marshmallows, then it would be like caramel candy apple cereal.
Speaker 1: All right, well, Kellogg's, you know, why don't you take a plane to Battle Creek and let mister Kellogg know?
Speaker 2: And then when I get arrested because I'm trying to get in, I have ideas. And while you're there, you can like strangle, snap, crackle and pop and say.
Speaker 1: Go back to the original rice Crispy Trees recipe. You do it.
Speaker 2: I shan't be doing that. Now you're getting very intense about this.
Speaker 1: Is my face red? Yeah? Oh boy?
Speaker 2: All right, let me show you something. Yes, so coaster boy Josh oh so, I got to tack my shirt off and his girlfriend. Look at the socks they bought me, frosted flake socks.
Speaker 1: That's Tony the Tiger on your socks.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm going to take a picture and upload them.
Speaker 1: So you come in that one. He's got his mouth over he looks angry.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, there's different faces of Tony.
Speaker 1: Plus if you wiggle your feet around, he gets angrier, his eyebrows get like cross.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's I just wanted to show you my socks.
Speaker 1: But he Back to the Surreal sack. Oh, I was going to get those actually, because if you were on the Kellogg's Family Rewards website, if you had enough points, you can get character socks. Oh wow. Yeah, So all the Cereal that I'm buying, I'm racking them.
Speaker 2: Up, racking up the points.
Speaker 1: You wait, you'll see. I'm gonna wear my Tony the Tiger underwear next week.
Speaker 2: Please don't show me, but I'll take your word for it.
Speaker 1: All right, So back to the Cereal sack. You're gonna like this, okay, because speaking of Tony the Tiger, Yeah, Cereal sacks of March.
Speaker 2: I feel like we had these.
Speaker 1: We have not. We also never did regular frosted flakes yet, which is surprising to me.
Speaker 2: Shut up, Wait, so I really showed you my socks, not knowing that this was gonna come up.
Speaker 1: You had no idea because the cereal sack today is not see through my mind. It amazes me, right, hasn't that nuts?
Speaker 2: You actually started putting them in a backpack like a creeper. I really want someone to stop you one day walking into this building and being like, what's in that creepy backpack? I'm for you to be like, for you to find out.
Speaker 1: I had to take the train in this morning, and I just didn't want to bring shopright grocery bags bulging with cereals, because you know, when you're running up the steps in the subway, the corners of the box has ripped through the bags, and I hate that they go everywhere.
Speaker 2: Well, now there's a plastic bag band in New Jersey, so it's really difficult to carry oh tons of boxes home.
Speaker 1: Nice thick bag. I like that. I have no words. Kellogg's frosted flakes of corn with marshmallows.
Speaker 2: I'm excited. I'm not super excited though, because I think they're sweet enough already.
Speaker 1: This is I was just gonna say, this is going to be really sweet. I mean, like even above me sweet. My mom says I'm sweet. I mean, this is like really sweet. This is like two of me nothing nothing.
Speaker 2: I have no words anymore. You're in your own world.
Speaker 1: See now, I don't know if I'm like sweating profuciously profusely. I don't know if I'm sweating profusely.
Speaker 2: Because Profucius is he a famous philosopher that I don't know?
Speaker 1: Yes, he's a cereal guy. Profusius says, I just had a greg T moment, so sorry.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay. One thing I will say. I like the size of these marshmallows.
Speaker 1: They're nice. You ready, yeap?
Speaker 2: One? Two, three, three?
Speaker 1: That's too much even for me.
Speaker 2: That's much At this point, I'm just eating a marshmallow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of marshmallows. Normally I love the marshmallows.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna give this three bowls and a spoon.
Speaker 1: Two bowls and a spoon for me. It's just too much. I couldn't eat this. I couldn't eat a bowl of this.
Speaker 2: So I love frosted flakes by themselves. That's why it gets three bowls. The spoon is for the marshmallow taste, because I would pick out the marshmallows and eat those by themselves.
Speaker 1: I have an idea. Yeah, let's just dissect this box and we'll separate the marshmallows from the flakes. That we will have a box of frosted flakes and I could just eat a bowl of marshmallows. Yeah, I'm into that perfect. Yeah, you know, because that's what I do, all right, Andrew, So this has been a very successful episode. Thank you for listening to Marshall. Marshall, Marsha, that was my idea and I knew what it was.
Speaker 2: Yet again, wait can I see Can I see the frosted flakes box?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Because I knew what it was, I wasn't even looking.
Speaker 1: You threw it at me. Don't what it was too? Oh, Sonny's cuckoo enough? Thank you for listening to this episode.
Speaker 2: Of Sure we need to pause. But you with the corny jokes on this episode. I th Coco pops at Coco pups at you, and you just went, well, Sonny, let's cuckle enough. Where are these jokes coming from? Is it like once you're married and have kids, like these jokes just pop up in your head.
Speaker 1: They're not jokes, they're just observations.
Speaker 2: But they're in the most dad way possible.
Speaker 1: I'm a dad. Check out my dad, bod.
Speaker 2: We need to end the episode. I need to go find a trash bag.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening. It's Serial Killers. Please follow us on Twitter at serial Killers PC. That's serial with the C Instagram Twitter. It's Ze Scotti, b and Andrew Pug.
Speaker 2: If you would like, please please subscribe because we post new episodes every Monday and Friday. Sometimes you get new episodes on Wednesdays. That's when there is, as Scott says, a serial emergency. We call that the prize and side episodes up.
Speaker 1: There's one coming, Oh there is. Yeah, I can't tell you what it is.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, all right, so click the subscribe button. This way, the new episodes get dropped right into your phone. You could listen same day, don't even have to worry about finding it, and leave us a review. We love reviews. We love hearing from you guys on Twitter and our socials. It's great to get your feedback. It helps us. We love you guys. I'm really sweating, Hio, I know, and I'm worried again about your health.
Speaker 1: Until the next episode. Thank you for listening and crunch.
Speaker 2: Do you need a towel?
Speaker 1: I need powder? You need something