Speaker 1: Stop everything, put that ship down, Stop making love to your significant others.
Speaker 2: Get your we're talking, get your penis out of your wife.
Speaker 3: And get that pussy out of your side piece.
Speaker 2: Yeah, out of it.
Speaker 3: I've never had sex before.
Speaker 2: We have big news, big, huge news, unbelievable news where all of you who want to see us get filthy rich we are. We are offering up a new opportunity, a bag of beans if you will, that we're hopeful you believe is going to grow into a.
Speaker 1: Giant bean stalk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, magical beans, and that those magical beans are the my mama told me Patreon.
Speaker 4: I actually am one point four percent Jerian African. I'm a sister.
Speaker 1: Okay, why's that the button you press? I shouldn't have smoked. We're starting a Patriot, signing a Patreon. It's going to be so much fun. We're gonna have what four extra episodes a month. It's four extra episodes. It's all kinds of games. It's it's it's watch alongs, it's crab bags, it's gonna.
Speaker 3: Be all mail bags, live streams, all this stuff. Langston's nudes.
Speaker 2: This is the first I'm hearing of it. But but I'm not in a space to contradict. I'm desperate for you to join. So if if that is what will entice you to come see us over at Patreon, please do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you can go ahead and go online to ww dot Patreon backslash. It's on the bottom. Yeah, we'll have it flashing on the screen. It's all me likely but yeah, but we'll figure it out. It's coming by bitch. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So what did you play?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Big up to the defense, like y'all was the most fun in college?
Speaker 3: Come on, yeah, the college is where I did it too.
Speaker 1: College.
Speaker 5: You want to party with the defensive side because y'all, y'all more down to earth.
Speaker 1: You know, they were cooler there, y'all cooler. I think it's like it's like you have you don't have to be a studious to be on the defense. There's a lot more reaction cool, like a lot of fun studying plays and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: A lot of receivers want to be the basketball players. Yeah, and like, let's stuck up to me.
Speaker 1: They are to me they are a basketball players. Why a receiver? Your biggest word for.
Speaker 5: Y'all knew how to get down, y'all knew how to party y'all would life.
Speaker 2: Of the to the defense?
Speaker 5: Defense? Yeah, come on, there's me more attention, man, Like I've.
Speaker 1: Been saying it for years. We got the defense. Yeah, who cares touchdowns? Who gives a That's how I feel.
Speaker 4: Doesn't chips, racists, money turning stuff? I can't tell me.
Speaker 1: Do Dodd?
Speaker 2: I love your smile. There it is, there it is, Ladies and gentleman, Welcome to another phenomenal.
Speaker 1: Episode of My Mama Told Me, the podcast where we dive deep into the pockets of black conspiracy theory and.
Speaker 2: We finally work to prove that nothing has been proven over here.
Speaker 1: We have no insights, scientifically or otherwise.
Speaker 2: We've been doing the research and we can't understand what we're finding.
Speaker 3: I read lots of articles, no retention.
Speaker 1: It's all going out of mid I was just reading about they said there's life on Mars in the ice. I don't know what it means.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: What did I just say? No, No, I'm a We're got angry. I was because I was reading it and I got that news where they're like it's this is the center, so like this is the most accurately, accurately whatever, And I was still like, oh, something about ice, and they're gonna look for look for life and ice and not rocks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's if I'm remembering correctly, part of it is that they're like finding life in such a basic form that it might as well not exist at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they get you with the headline. You're like, oh shit, there's martians walking around. Yeah, and then they read it in this like possibly bacteria and it's like, call me when you find some shit.
Speaker 2: They talk, They're like, bro, we found some of them little floaty things that be in your eyes a little bit.
Speaker 1: Nobody don't know what that is. Yeah, nobody gives a shit about the matter protozoas. Yeah, I bet there is some shit up there. I need some shit that I could eat.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to see somebody Mars walk. You what that looked like? Yeah, we see moon I'm trying to see Mars. You think there was somebody working on a Mars walk. And then Michael hit the moonwalk and he was like, well, I guess I just go home.
Speaker 1: Nobody even cares. Somebody about to have a big break. Oh no. And then Michael hit his ship and he was like, all right, never man, let's probably just go to work. Yeah, I think I do construction. Now.
Speaker 2: I want to say this before we begin, and this is very pressing, so I don't want to lose this moment. And again, feel free to if you're welcome to speak at any point in this. I didn't know white people cared so much about JFK.
Speaker 1: Junior. Oh my god, I didn't either until that show came out. That's that's real. It is big.
Speaker 5: It's big.
Speaker 2: Yeah, motherfuckers are are are into this.
Speaker 5: It's a fashion piece like that. They're like obsessed with when they ate what they wore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they want to know all everything about him in a way that I didn't even know he was that important.
Speaker 1: I think. I think, especially racially, I think every race has like dynastic families, and I think the Kennedy's is just one where as a black person, you're not necessarily like, what are the Kennedys up on? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I know where the Hair's kids are right now?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We got we got our ship.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I don't. I think it doesn't like crossover.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know all. I know what's happening with all the characters of House of Pain exactly.
Speaker 5: Exactly you guys during that time, like he was huge. Yeah, I don't know what are you guys.
Speaker 3: We're all the same age.
Speaker 5: So yeah, we were kind of growing up during the era. But y'all don't remember how big he was on like the early nineties.
Speaker 2: Didn't hit my house like that.
Speaker 1: If I don't think my mom knows who he is now I can. It never came. She's from Sierra Leone, which is crazy because you know who fucked my house up was Lady because here Leon's a British colony. Oh you're still like love for the British family. So when Diana died, my mom was like that was upset.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like we were all upset.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I remember thinking, I was like, why does she care about this?
Speaker 2: When you said fucked my house up? For a second, I thought, you man, Lady died had like come to Sierra Leone and just like ran through that bitch.
Speaker 1: Damn No.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, she was a colonizer, okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, she was the people's success. Yeah, people liked her.
Speaker 2: I thought maybe she secretly had done like something nasty somewhere specific.
Speaker 1: And no, no, no, no, that was Charles.
Speaker 5: But do you guys think like they should do how they did the crown, like something on the Kennedy's from the beginning to like the end.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, I'm interested.
Speaker 5: I would be interested.
Speaker 1: I'm interested in families coming here and working their way up to be a dynasty. I watched like the PBS News Hour thing about or Not the PBS stock I started watching it about the Kenny It is kind of interesting how they came here and then like figured it out rather family.
Speaker 2: You see how you waved that off. It's kind of interesting. I don't give a fuck with.
Speaker 3: Black family, Like, what are our political family dynasties?
Speaker 2: Are we saying? I'm saying for the Kennedys. If we're speaking to the Kennedy's, I'm much more interested in what's happening in that house right now, do you know what I mean? Like, they have a brother who is acting a nut. Really there's rfk is Oh that's right, a cousin at the very least.
Speaker 3: I think he's like, but he's going.
Speaker 1: With that RFKA.
Speaker 5: Robert F. Kennedy J. Yeah, what is going on?
Speaker 1: His voice alone is troubling. Yeah, he's made a new food pyramid.
Speaker 3: He switched up the food pyramid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, CARB's on top. Now he's push which I had been advocating for for years. He's doing push ups with Kid Rock. That doesn't give you some pause. That's the r That's not what Lady D was pushing.
Speaker 3: Certainly, No, he was peripheral though, like what do they call it camelot?
Speaker 1: I don't think he was.
Speaker 2: A All I'm saying is is that if your cousin somehow makes it to a position as high as he's made it to, because Je every day he is at the top of the government at this point, that doesn't not affect your otherwise liberal leaning household. They have to answer to all. The ship still just happening with RFK Junior, and that would be an exciting story to watch.
Speaker 1: They still have birthdays, he's got to show up for Christenings. He's singing. He's singing.
Speaker 5: People don't know. So the sister of K Jr. The sister just had a daughter who was thirty five who just passed away. Oh no, like recently, like in December, from cancer. So it's like it's just like one thing after the next.
Speaker 1: It's like a complicated it seems like the dynamics seems strange.
Speaker 2: Within there's a lot of them, and none of them have like a great story.
Speaker 3: They're basically the waynes No, the Wayne is thriving.
Speaker 5: That that's what we need to show.
Speaker 3: That's what we need to affect. Show your rate.
Speaker 2: That's how.
Speaker 3: Somebody tell me where Kim is?
Speaker 1: Can we find Kim?
Speaker 5: Where is Kim?
Speaker 1: Kim's I wonder every day Kim's.
Speaker 5: What she's doing.
Speaker 2: She'd just be making her videos. Okay, yeah, I think she's happy. She seems happy. If you're out there, we I.
Speaker 5: Mean, oh, your brother's a millionaires. I'm to say, I'm chilling. Ye, my brother's a millionaires, all of them.
Speaker 1: My brother has become millionaires. You don't see me.
Speaker 5: So there you go. That's where Kim is.
Speaker 1: My brother becomes a millionaire. I got to repair a relationship.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, I got phone calls to make.
Speaker 1: Man, he was always closer than it felt like. She's got to delete a couple of substances and my brother's keep maybe not.
Speaker 2: I guess today you don't know this, but you're the first athlete we've ever had on the shows.
Speaker 1: Huge.
Speaker 2: You are a athlete, and what a phenomenal premier athlete to have.
Speaker 1: W n B a star damn right, dunk on your ass, still dunk on, dunk on your as everybody in this room dunks.
Speaker 2: There's no reason to check in on that. She's a producer, a filmmaker, a ballplayer, a star, a musician. We're being told.
Speaker 5: Songs, my six songs called impact. Let me spill something, y'all give me a beat.
Speaker 1: Let's go, okay, you throw some ship on you know what? You know what's only funny second here? All right?
Speaker 5: Check it, check it. My name is Angel, and now I'm the best. When I crossed to the east, she going to the west.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I like that because you were surprised by it, like a cross up.
Speaker 1: Let's get it, you know mc contry is there? Everybody? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I like ninety two seconds, no one second.
Speaker 1: She's real good at it, though it comes at least.
Speaker 5: Three second drop.
Speaker 2: The ones that are long show her what what else she has to choose from? So does she understands me?
Speaker 1: Like, I don't give a who'll say? What? Blood?
Speaker 5: I like that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Cramp in l a baby, let's go like, I'm not choosing I just like y'all both.
Speaker 1: Can't we just be friend?
Speaker 2: Remember that Angel, you came to us with a conspiracy theory that I think. I think it's very It's beautiful that you are taking on this because you spent years in Atlanta. That was your home.
Speaker 1: You were a star.
Speaker 2: There, and you said, my mama told me Atlanta used to be Atlantis. Yes, tell us everything.
Speaker 5: You know, this is exciting, this is very Atlanta used to be Atlantis. And we all know Atlanti's was like this hidden underground like place. And so all the strippers now.
Speaker 1: I like where.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, but I'm hoping.
Speaker 5: So the strippers are mermaids.
Speaker 1: And that they're meant to make sailors crash on the rocks. Let's go a lot of guys crashing on the rocks over Atlanta. The rocks are big, bro I mean, lot of men of men ended their lives over women from the blue.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 5: So this whole world in Atlanta. It was Atlanta's the way they move on the that's that's them in Atlanta's.
Speaker 2: Wanna you're saying that there is almost like an evolutionary transference that has happened where what once were mermaid people have now transformed into just the purest form of sexual beings, I e.
Speaker 5: Where else do you see that anywhere else?
Speaker 1: In the same way that you can taste the drums of hip hop back to Africa? Mm hmm. I think we traced the moves of Magic City back underwater to the original Magic City Atlantic.
Speaker 2: Yes, how do you make cheeks both clap and move that slow? That is that is something that only water could do?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do we see people t work underwater?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: I know that's not enough, not enough as far as I'm concerned, figure up to speed.
Speaker 1: It's almost like to capture it. To capture it properly, you should put it underwater.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's true. Yeah, we should be submerging booties and making them clap underwater.
Speaker 3: It seems I don't know why we haven't done it yet.
Speaker 2: It seems like obvious science, and yet here we are talking about it, hoping for it in a way that that I don't.
Speaker 5: Think you want to see booties clap underwater?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Underwater on land? Yeah, I'm not opposed space.
Speaker 2: I'm scared of going up there, but if if enough clapping booties go up there first, I'll go.
Speaker 1: I'm like say, I'm like green eggs and ham. I want it on a house. I want it with the mouse.
Speaker 2: I want it here, I want it there, I want it everywhere.
Speaker 3: Green Eggs and Yams.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like that A very provocative follow up. The doctor sus lost the rights quand Mills. This is your opportunity. Are you familiar with kuand Mills? Oh boy, thank you for having you got to get a little, he writes.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you would call it. He writes, like, uh, it's almost like erotica. Yeah, yeah, you got to read some of the.
Speaker 5: Titles Green Eggs and Yams.
Speaker 3: That it's right up bas aally all thought.
Speaker 2: Next Door is one of his pieces, Pastors Eat Pussy Too, Oh coo. But I think also, you know, it could be a two if he decides to get into that second project. Ho Dreams is one of his uh twenty twenty two pieces. My Baby Mama is a Loser. Oh that's another kwand Mills original. And then and we own most of these. You should know them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got him. We don't live together.
Speaker 5: I want to read that Whole Dreams one. That's what reminded me of, Like you're gonna.
Speaker 3: Want to see the cover the Whole Dreams and Hoop Dreams would be amazing.
Speaker 2: Project whole dreams. She she's like made to look ashy right there. I think, just so you know she's a project.
Speaker 5: Ho's given ash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's quite ashy.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, given Kevin Durant legs ash.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you seen those bad boys up close?
Speaker 5: Yeah? You got that SV you got that endorsement.
Speaker 1: You know, somebody finally stepped up, stuped up.
Speaker 2: Somebody on his team finally decided to do some work.
Speaker 1: They said, we need to do something about this, and we should get paid.
Speaker 2: They said, we keep trying to get him brush deals and he's refusing them.
Speaker 5: Well, you know Black college. You know his his hair was only cut with mama came to town. If mama was in town, he didn't care.
Speaker 1: He didn't even touch it.
Speaker 5: Man, but mama was in town, that head was cut.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you part of me appreciates the freedom he lived under. I think it's like he was like, nah, I'm just gonna what are you gonna do, bro? I think gift buckets. I'm gonna get buckets and not cut my hair.
Speaker 2: You got your ass, nigga.
Speaker 1: That's worse.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 5: That type of ash on them, like get busted like.
Speaker 3: That man, you like rubbing off the paint.
Speaker 2: God forbid, you have an away jersey? I mean good those dark dollar yeah, man, and how can you stop him? He's seven feet doing that ship. He's unstoppable. We're big fans. We love that you're ashy, Kevin Durant. Don't use that, Sarah V for a second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do appreciate that better. Yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah. I don't want to. I don't want them.
Speaker 2: No haircuts, no lotion, Just keep being a dog baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Angel. When you were in Atlanta, do you feel like you ever experienced anything besides the strip clubs that made you feel associations of Atlantis or that this might have origins in a different world.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's interesting because I feel like.
Speaker 1: I'm in a different world many times when I've been in Atlanta. Claremont Lounge, which is the strip club, but I go in there late at night and I'm like this, that was different. This is not even the country I live in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Clairemonta had a baby. I mean none of baby. It's a lady, lady, a lady who could literally like crush up.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: You gotten the shot.
Speaker 3: I know, I got like, she crushed one, and then I got her to sign.
Speaker 5: You gotta yeah you lady can with her ass.
Speaker 3: Yeaheah yeah, well now old, she's so old.
Speaker 1: They're all so old.
Speaker 2: That's the maning you've always talked about for Claire Mount Lounge. Is that you said that that they're they're unnaturally old.
Speaker 1: That's not I think it's natural. I think it's natural for women to age. Don't box me in.
Speaker 5: We need a picture that we got to insert that the picture that can. You got the can no day, man, I was.
Speaker 1: Just, I was just. I was in Atlanta going crazy getting can signed. He drank no no, get it back to the sea where it belongs, because in my head I thought it would be funny when I got her to do it, I thought it would be funny to put it like on silk, like a bronze baby shoe. Yeah, you know what I mean. We gotta go back to Atlanta. You gotta get it.
Speaker 5: She's still there right, No, actually close.
Speaker 1: Now, oh that makes.
Speaker 5: A couple of years ago. It used to be a spot.
Speaker 2: I like, how much you know about cheetah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a spot. This is great food.
Speaker 1: On strip clubs. But I think we can get them in pretty easy. You want to go, you want to be there?
Speaker 5: Don't both got ringsing your fingers. We can't get yelling trouble that.
Speaker 1: No our wives are are listen, say we're both so disgustingly in the house. Yeah, our wives.
Speaker 2: My wife has so little doubt that I'll ever do anything like she she truly her.
Speaker 5: If you said, baby, I wanted to go to go to the strip club with the boys, is it okay? Your wives will say.
Speaker 2: Yes, Angel If I tell you she's not my wife, I'm going out on a pussy eating convention, should be come back?
Speaker 3: You said, hell, no, like there's a pussy eating.
Speaker 5: You never know.
Speaker 2: She does not doubt for you, really believes I'm never gonna do anything. And yeah, she sees it in my character. And it's unfortunately I wish I wish she thought I was a dog. She doesn't respect me in the least.
Speaker 3: She doesn't ask where I am.
Speaker 1: She knows you're in the show. What are you doing at the show? Talk about something dumb?
Speaker 5: Talk about Okay, So then you guys are welcome to Lantis anytime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, I really appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Come on, wings hot man.
Speaker 2: Lemon pepper, wings and ass. It's really a perfect combination. It's peanut butter and jelly for adults, is how I feel. I think so yeah, I think you could. I think so yeah. I think in the way that peanut butter and jelly will always be something a child says yes to.
Speaker 1: I'm never gonna turn down wings and ass. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And it's also something where it's like it's great, but you can't build a diet off of it. No, you shouldn't have it every day. That'd be crazy to eat that every day. Yeah, but like sometimes once a week.
Speaker 2: Nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he once the week came back, the week ain't bad. That's true for your health.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Does the loss of Atlantis as you you see this, because it sounds like you believe this, yeah, that you believe that Atlanta really was Atlantis? Does that make you sad? Do you do you reflect on that and go, damn, we lost something, or you're just like, no, that's just a cool part of history we haven't heard before.
Speaker 5: I think both. I think it's a cool part of history, but I'm sad of some of the things we lost with Atlantis, Like we have this underwater thing called freaknick and it was absolutely.
Speaker 1: Underwater is crazy And I'm excited at this many black people swimming. That's cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, they said we couldn't do this.
Speaker 5: Bro something.
Speaker 1: Have you been Africa?
Speaker 5: You see them blacks is in that water?
Speaker 1: I'm in that water.
Speaker 5: I'm I didn't see so many black people surfing. I went to Senegale.
Speaker 1: Come on, let's go.
Speaker 5: What is all these black people serving.
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 2: I would say, your favorite state of being is in water.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You see what I'm saying big time.
Speaker 5: So just American black people don't sim don't get it twisted. Black people swim people. It's just what's wrong with us?
Speaker 2: Well, I can tell you the things. I can tell you a few things that happened to us that made water tough to deal with.
Speaker 1: You swim I am.
Speaker 2: Capable of swimming. I don't enjoy water at all. I'm not Antika. My instinct is never like, man, we gotta go to a pool, we gotta get into Yeah.
Speaker 3: But you were responsible and you are teaching your kids to swim.
Speaker 2: My kids, my daughter swims, well, she's four and a half and like she's yeah.
Speaker 1: Which is important. You know what's crazy? I just found out because my mom did the same. My mom can't swim, but my mom can't swim, and she put me in swimming less. Me and my brothers are talking. We were together the other day. My baby brother can't swim. Just they forgot about it. We were talking about different huge but yeah, I'm like twenty two years older than oh yeah, yeah, just grow up, like twenty years older than.
Speaker 3: But like we just none of us knew though.
Speaker 1: None of us knew. Nobody knew.
Speaker 5: I forget about baby boy like that.
Speaker 1: Bro, we couldn't believe it. He was like, I can't swim, and we're like, what the fuck are you talking about? So one thing we do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so he's like a teenager.
Speaker 1: Now he's twenty or no, he's eighteen. He's eighteen, my but he's eighteen.
Speaker 5: He's eighteen, yeah yeah, yeah, and he just.
Speaker 1: He just missed it. He just missed it. Just can't swim.
Speaker 2: And that's how the generational hurt can tell you.
Speaker 1: I know, I felt, because you could tell he was like, I don't think he knew we could swim like that, even wow, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: He was like, wait, he wasn't even craving it.
Speaker 5: I think you were hanging out, not when he was little little No, because I have a ten year age that me and my sister. So you're talking, I'm eighteen, yeah, eight Yeah, I didn't hang with her. You didn't hang with you.
Speaker 1: No, no swim.
Speaker 3: And now I'm trying to take it back. He's here right now.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's your fun because when you're because you're a grown man, your mom and them are like, we tired y'all to take care of them.
Speaker 2: You're the baby, I'm the oldest, you're the oldest. Do you blame yourself for the youngest one swim?
Speaker 5: She can swim?
Speaker 2: Okay, so you taught but I were close.
Speaker 3: But you can't.
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 3: She should teach you, man, we should. We should have a sibling.
Speaker 2: Yea, I throw your sister in the pool.
Speaker 5: You let me tell you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: We gotta stop being statistics like yeah, no more.
Speaker 2: I think it's hard. It's hard to fight it sometimes, but I hope that everybody.
Speaker 1: I hope we're past.
Speaker 2: The point where people take pride in it. It used to be an error where people be like, you know, black people, we can't swim.
Speaker 1: It was like a badge of honor.
Speaker 2: And I hope we're past that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I have a couple of bad memories on swimming.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 3: One time I was at the Boys and Girls Club.
Speaker 2: Oh no, he's gonna tell us about something.
Speaker 1: Oh, I just think about this because it was the one time I thought it would be cool. I was at the Boys and Girls Club and it was like spring break. We went swimming. I was like, I'm gonna show everybody how cool. I was like, because we were going to the pool and I was like, man, I'm about to go. Like I was off the bus, like.
Speaker 5: Hey, we still want that Boys and Girls Club sponsorship.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, please please shout to the Al Davies Boys and Girls Club Washington. We were going to the pool and I was like, everybody's gonna think I'm so cool. We got to the pool, I run jumping there. I'm swimming around and come up. Everybody's in the shallow and having a good time. Yeah I'm out there like I got googles. Doesn't nobody swim like that?
Speaker 2: Man, you got to the wool to stand in the shallow in and talk.
Speaker 1: That's a girl. But under the water. Yeah no, I was doing laps like old woman. No.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So so you do long for it a little bit, this Atlantis that was lost. How do we before we go to break and we should take a break, how do we get this back?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so we just named it. We gotta get all of us swimming again. Okay, that's how we get it back. We don't need the strip clubs closing.
Speaker 1: We should open more.
Speaker 2: Just four hours, right, how many seven days a week?
Speaker 1: Continue? That's interesting. I would like I would, okay, say, Francis, go there's a lunch. There's this place called the Gold Club, and everybody goes there for lunch. That's like the big thing is and the chicken is like the main thing. And you go there and it's all kinds of people having luncher's businessman and ship in there, and it's like lunch at the Gold Club so much I think I do think we need more of that.
Speaker 3: We need strip club is right there, club right there.
Speaker 5: Tell me some of the best you have had in Atlantis was the the.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: You don't even call it Atlanta, you keep it on Atlanta. My dream for my bachelor party, and it ended up getting canceled because of a hurricane. I was going to go to New Orleans, but my dream was to do stripper karaoke. I really really wanted to just do karaoke. But when you ain't singing, you dancing, and and strippers sing and strippers dance, and we all have.
Speaker 1: I've done it. They have it and we missed it. Real place they have I don't know about the one in New Orleans. They have one in Portland called Devil's Point, I think is where it's at.
Speaker 5: All these places. Washington, Portland have all this ship.
Speaker 1: It's raining, you got to go outside and do something, and the land is real hoping, yes, and it's like it used to be. It's a port city, so it's notorious for vice. Orland has the most strip clubs for capita in the country.
Speaker 5: Portland.
Speaker 1: They are not the ones that you want. They do it the way you don't want it done.
Speaker 3: It's not like Houston.
Speaker 2: You know, it is not Atlantis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you don't like the opposite are Some are fun, but it's not like you go in there and you want to buy a bottle of Crown.
Speaker 2: They identify as some of them identify a bean strip clubs, which whatever strip clubs.
Speaker 1: No strip clubs are for meat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's right.
Speaker 1: I think that that is a carnivorous environment.
Speaker 2: I think if there's something we can all agree on, strip clubs for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't meet beef, chicken fish if you have to.
Speaker 2: And pride Yes, pussy counts does of meat as well.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm the main one.
Speaker 2: I that takes up a big portion of the pie in my mind.
Speaker 1: That's my RFK pyramid.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we're gonna take a break more, Angel maccoty.
Speaker 1: My mama told me, and we're back.
Speaker 5: I feel like I just snorted cocaine or something.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited and I never did that before.
Speaker 5: For the record, for the record, for a record.
Speaker 1: I love a reformed Christian man. Yeah, that's like one of my favorite energies. I drug addict. Reformed Christian too, pretty funny.
Speaker 2: I really like when they maybe you've seen these videos where they will sometimes catch like testimonials that weren't supposed to go as far as they did.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a fun genre.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like we're like an old lady will stand up and she'd be like, I was addicted to sucking dick. I was, I sucked every dick in his church. And then they'll be like, hey, sister, redmanship, They relax, sister, No, that.
Speaker 5: Has happened a lot, really and God doves. Yeah, you know you in church at eleven, you get out at six pm. Everybody got a testimony.
Speaker 1: Two hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like it when people talk about their old life and you can tell they get a little bit of pride. I was. I was sucking dick and I was the best.
Speaker 3: Ask anybody about Molly on Jones Street. Don't tell you I was going crazy. They called me to Michael Jordan of Dick chucking.
Speaker 1: Now I love now I'm here with yo. Yeah, I like it. I like because, like to me, greatness is greatness. Man. If you achieved it, even if if you achieved it on something that ended up being self destructive for you, and you were able to turn away from greatness to have a real life, that's just a hero.
Speaker 5: Write write a book. We don't need a two hours testimony in church. I would read it two hours praise worship, two hours testimony.
Speaker 2: I think there's a time and a place that's fair by.
Speaker 5: Your mom, because you're add kicking.
Speaker 1: In Yeah, yeah, come on.
Speaker 3: Did you sleep in church a lot as a kid, Yeah.
Speaker 5: We was in all day the old school church back when our parents were in cults behavior.
Speaker 1: I would like to hear more.
Speaker 2: I get what your I get what my mom. My mom was was too much of a rebel to ever like fully commit to any of the churches that we we belonged to. So we'd be there for like three years and then she would get in a beef with somebody and right out of it. But it was cultish like every time you'd be like, I think this is my family now. I think I have to.
Speaker 5: Realize it back then because I joke with them. Now I'm like that. You know, you told me I couldn't have my ears, Piers. I didn't get my ears press I was thirteen. Whoa god wanted me to have hose in my ears? He would have put them there?
Speaker 1: Wow? What changed?
Speaker 3: What changed the thirteen?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Sorry? What changed the thirteen? My mom was just like, girl, let's get chance pears? Like mom, all the girls look pretty Nike?
Speaker 1: Jope. Yeah she finally he took you down on the mall. Or where do you get your ears?
Speaker 5: I think of them all. Okay, my god, I just have I'm not asking for nothing else. Yeah, I'm not out here having sack. I'm a virgin for God's can I just get my ears?
Speaker 2: Just let me look like what I want to look like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so now we kind of mean, dad mind we all laugh back at the stuff. Now they had no freaking cut. I was like, it was coldish, it works coldish.
Speaker 2: But I do think that it's to their credit, and I I think all parents credit. It was a beautiful time in the world where you knew so little of what everybody else was doing that it didn't feel like you were a part of a cult. It just felt like you found community.
Speaker 5: And you wanted to do the right thing.
Speaker 1: I think you did, though. What isn't cult, But I'm saying that niche what niche like, lifestyle choice isn't.
Speaker 2: And I'm saying that was beautiful when you didn't know about every niche right right, It's lost a little bit of the joy of it because now we know that we know.
Speaker 5: So much information that was social and our parents know so much more. When I wanted to learn something and get encyclopedia and I gotta look it up.
Speaker 1: I was just trying to tell my brother because he's talking about chat GPT. I was like, I did the same thing. I just paraphrase from the encyclopedia. You know how many reports I just, in my own words, thank.
Speaker 5: You so much more? Should therapist? I know you guys use the therapy.
Speaker 1: No, I don't use it.
Speaker 2: I've never touched it.
Speaker 5: My wife just yelled me. What should I said to my wife?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: I wish can they help with that?
Speaker 5: Hell?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you never touched it? Same, I don't talk with that ship. I don't that ship.
Speaker 3: Come on therapy?
Speaker 1: Really? Such?
Speaker 5: What did I say?
Speaker 1: Does it work?
Speaker 5: And then you can like put if you want it more stern, more soft, like how you wanted to talk back to you?
Speaker 1: Whoa?
Speaker 5: Oh you guys? Really?
Speaker 1: But do you don't want to do that? I like you can. I can identify places that I would lose myself pretty well.
Speaker 2: I'm out of here. You don't worry when I start that. Yeah, you don't worry that. It's like reaffirming your own bad behavior. No, because you're making it. Talk to you how you want to be talked to about the stuff you want to talk about, and it's probably going to tell you the thing you wanted to hear.
Speaker 5: You don't think it, Actually it doesn't, It really doesn't. It's like, Yo, you need to do this, you need to step back or like, this doesn't affect your value because you got to knowing this. It's sexually.
Speaker 1: Do you call it a name? I don't. Maybe I need to say that. No no, no, no, no no, don't be.
Speaker 5: That movie the guy fell in love with.
Speaker 1: Her her, Yeah, that little Robot lady.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was basically Alexa.
Speaker 5: It was before Alexa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I will say her did sound like a bad bitch when you listen to her, You're like, that is Do.
Speaker 5: You notice most of the movies prep us before something comes out Contagious, prepped us for covidya, I had no idea, Oh you contagion, contagion, contion, and like us for Alex, Like, yeah, we gotta pay attention.
Speaker 1: Man, that's fair. No, I think that's real.
Speaker 2: It is I and I think in that way, I would I would challenge you to maybe reconsider your relationship with Chad GPT because it's starting to make me a little sad where you're like, yeah, sometimes it yells at me and I go, do yell at me? And I think it's pretty nice. It helps. It's like, I don't think this is good, and I think you gotta stop.
Speaker 5: Oh I got okay, I can get to that point.
Speaker 2: I did a little bit of research on this question of it last well, specifically, what I wanted to know was the origins of Atlantis, the entire concept of Atlantis, and what I found out is that it actually originally comes from Plato.
Speaker 1: I did know that accently.
Speaker 2: I did know that Plato and apparently three three sixty BC wrote about Atlantis, which was this island in the middle of the Atlantic in between I believe it's Hercules. It's like located next to some sort of statue that's relating to Hercules, but that he writes about. And it basically is this island that was super advanced in technology and resources, was like living in the future, and then because of the the seas basically was swallowed up and and forced to disappear. It was lost in the sands of time, waters of time. You're gonna press a button. I couldn't find it fast enough. I was gonna do the swallowed one. Oh damn, that would that would have been perfect time. You want me to say swallowed again and then you do it.
Speaker 1: I mean, maybe we just run it back a second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll say this that was swallowed. Oh well, then that sucks. That sucks, David, because now I've done it twice. Now I've attempted to give you twice. You had one job come find it. I I was willing to embarrass myself twice.
Speaker 1: I'm assuming it might not even be uh there.
Speaker 2: It would have been so cool, Angel.
Speaker 1: You would have really liked it. Hello, how are you? I am under the water?
Speaker 5: Tell me.
Speaker 2: This was drowning.
Speaker 1: That's right, swallowed.
Speaker 2: It was swallowed by the water. And and it isn't until much later that people start to actually take Atlantis seriously as like a real concept. When Plato is writing about it, it is completely fictitious. It's made up. And then it's later that like these sort of pseudo science like people start to pitch it as a real thing because of its location. Uh they they often talk about like plate shifts stuff being the cause for it having shifted. I saw something about it being Antarctica. Is secretly Atlantis that like they believed, at one point it shifted all the way down to Antarctica and got frozen over, which is why we can't find the technology. There are also arguments that the Bermuda triangle swallowed it up and that's why it's not there anymore. Atlantis remained sort of this elusive, made up Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, though, too, Right, It's if it's plate shifting tectonics, that's like a slow that's like enough time for them to get the technology to continue to live underwater, right because, like the way you're talking about it, the initial story was not people living underwater, it was a place.
Speaker 1: That got lost. The way that I've always heard it is of this place, this secret underwater city where people continue to live, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I think that is some of like history playing a game of telephone, right, right? Is that like what starts as just an island of the future turns into mermaids and you know, fucking tried instant ship.
Speaker 1: Which I like better.
Speaker 2: I do too.
Speaker 1: Black Atlantis, black Atlanta, Atlanta, black black Lantis, black Lantis, black Lanis that sounds amazing, Yeah, because like maybe an Atlantis movie and they weren't black, but they weren't white.
Speaker 2: I do think Ryan Coogler is sitting on a pretty cool opportunity right now. Who I think that last Black Panther.
Speaker 1: Movie was Michael B. Jordan. Let's go, He's from the team that brought you Sinners. Yep to Roger Pianson, probably Yeah, she gotta be in it. Viola Davis, it's kind of a queen yep. Black Lantis, black Lantis Summer summer.
Speaker 2: Oh you you've rushed it, okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean I think that there we're gonna need all hands on deck. Let's hurry up and get to this underwater black movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Hey, we need to come on copyright because I know next week and that's gonna be a strip club now called Black Lantis and Atlanta Angel.
Speaker 2: You seem more connected than us. We'd like your help to to your film producer.
Speaker 5: This is a gym you guys just dropped.
Speaker 1: I don't think gets a bad idea at all.
Speaker 5: I don't think so. Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we need more black water based ship in general.
Speaker 5: Aquaman Whack.
Speaker 1: I hated that movie.
Speaker 2: They also made the black guys the bad guys in that movie, and and so we didn't get to be fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we needed more black water stuff. When was the black last black water movie? Fat Beach? Yeah, the one with Terrence Howard when he taught him to swim.
Speaker 5: I don't even and I didn't even see that movie, Fat Beach.
Speaker 1: Yeah. How many water.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking, how many black water movies do we really have?
Speaker 2: We don't have a lot of them. I don't not have lake movies. Stopped the Yard. They they danced in the water for about four minutes.
Speaker 3: Which one was the one when they've danced in the empty pool.
Speaker 2: That's stopped the yard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like, we don't have like black water movies now, we don't.
Speaker 3: Come on, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: That Terrence Howard movie about them teaching them boys to swim.
Speaker 3: I just said that.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: And Bernie Mack was in it and they're like swim and.
Speaker 5: He was like, Okay, I gotta watch that.
Speaker 3: It's called fat Beach. No, Fat Beach is a different movie.
Speaker 1: That's the way.
Speaker 2: That's called p h A T.
Speaker 1: Beach.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think it was the guy who played Steel in Juice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do remember that. Yeah. Yeah, we need to bring black people back to the water. We got to do it. We should all get boats.
Speaker 5: One time.
Speaker 1: Jeki's probably first.
Speaker 2: I think if we can get this movie off the ground, then we can maybe buy some of those celebratory Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to get black people back to the beach.
Speaker 1: Though. No, you made that clear.
Speaker 5: Your passions don't come to the beach.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we get back the beach.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: We got to own more boats and more when I got a Caribbean. Obviously I'm being invited on the boats. But you know some dope bass white guys. Yeah, I'm like, none of us on the boats.
Speaker 3: We need our boats back, our boats.
Speaker 2: They're living their lives, okay, and not the ones you brought us over here in We don't like those boats. We want cool boats.
Speaker 3: Are they black boat makers?
Speaker 2: I don't know them?
Speaker 1: Do you know them? I know who makes RC boats Okay, I follow him on Instagram, But that's like, do.
Speaker 2: You think he has scaled that up?
Speaker 1: I don't see why not. I don't know about the technology. I don't either how hard it is to remote control versus real. The point is, yeah, we need black people on boats. We need this black Atlantis movie.
Speaker 5: We need this blacklans movie.
Speaker 1: That would be dope, that would be so good.
Speaker 2: Now, the uh outdoor eight the closest outcome is eight black owned marine and outdoor.
Speaker 1: Businesses to support. I don't know what the fuck that.
Speaker 2: I don't entails. There's a yacht club company run by two black men. There's a river side marina that I guess they own a marina. There's a Soca Caribbean yacht charters.
Speaker 3: So we owned some.
Speaker 5: We're getting somewhere.
Speaker 2: We own some A slim Pickings outfitters.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: A lady named Jamaica Dawes owns that and and seems to be hooking people up with boat stuff. Get off the hook up or got the hook up charters?
Speaker 1: It doesn't bad.
Speaker 3: I would I would call that R and B Surf.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what that means, but that's dopey like that.
Speaker 5: Where's R and B Surf located?
Speaker 1: R and B so that Tula Vista, California. That's here.
Speaker 2: We could all, we could all potentially be R and B surfing with a brother named Artist and Arlan uh and their business offers a range of water sports equipment rentals. UH emphasizing rest and relaxation for locals and visitors alike. R and B Serf represents a significant milestone and promoting diversity and entrepreneurship and the water sports industry.
Speaker 1: That's that's you know what's crazy. I just remember this too. My wife's got a cousin who does jet ski excursions out of Long Beach. You know what timing he's are Yeah, and I do know he does it and he's black.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like, I could do it. I gotta get a haircut. But yeah, let's say three forty five.
Speaker 1: Man, this is exciting.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Angel, it sounds like we're in business together, in business. Yeah, we're gonna mar on this.
Speaker 1: We'll take a break, yeah, and then we'll be back.
Speaker 2: More more Angel, more.
Speaker 5: Ma.
Speaker 1: Mama told me we are back. Nigga created you.
Speaker 5: Nigga.
Speaker 1: Well, God creates my help, and we helped you get back to that water.
Speaker 3: My mama told me, well said, we got a voicemail.
Speaker 2: Let's listen to a voicemail.
Speaker 6: Hi, I love your show. I listened to it often. I listen to it with my husband, and I think he finds it slightly less entertaining than I do.
Speaker 5: But nonetheless, she's very big fan of the show.
Speaker 6: What I wanted to call you about is that.
Speaker 1: Nobody is a funk with your husband. How about that? How at work? I was picturing you having so much fun at home.
Speaker 2: You it was bringing you closer to your family, and then you had to throw in. By the way, my husband's miserable.
Speaker 1: I turn he hates it. I like you.
Speaker 2: It's actually what's keeping us apart. Yeah, is me listening to you as often as I do. Damn that our feelings, but still we persist.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Continue.
Speaker 6: So what I wanted to call you about is that I'm really shocked that you all have never talked about how Yao Ming was a experiment by the Chinese government to create like the best basketball player ever. Because it feels like it's very much okay.
Speaker 1: Whenever we start getting into the math of science experiments making races better at basketball, that's not good water to be it.
Speaker 2: It's unfortunate territory, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I think that we could end up on the wrong side of history here. Maybe we tread lightly. Hey, we might be talking to an experiment right now.
Speaker 3: I don't think that I think you earned the number one draft pick.
Speaker 5: I don't know, you know what they needed. Let me tell you this. So when we was at the Olympics and we played China, their warm up, their warm up was so structured I had never seen anything like it. Like by the time they were ready to play again, they were exhausted because they just kept going Yeah, so they needed to experiment. They needed to do that. They needed to make some bionic type of something to to represent their country and show that, you know, they can compete.
Speaker 2: We need somebody, We need somebody who won't get tired during them warm ups. What if his legs were so long that the running we're asking him to do won't tire all the time. Well, he's an experiment, man.
Speaker 1: They tried their.
Speaker 3: Best, but they didn't get another one.
Speaker 1: That's because it's hard.
Speaker 5: It is time for another one, upgraded one. Yeah, but you yeah, that's an experiment.
Speaker 2: Come on, I think I'm gonna throw my hands up while I say it. Wimby does feel like a two point zero version, like a version? Yeah that Like if that science does exist, you start doing you do new math, right, mix new chemicals.
Speaker 1: Let's do equals.
Speaker 5: So when people talk about lowering the rooms and women's basketball, should they hire the rooms in his basketball? Because Y's like this, Yeah, you can't even jump.
Speaker 1: But for every wouldn't be. There's just guys who want to play on the weekend. What I don't need. It's not just for you guys. What I don't need. You got to play basketball?
Speaker 2: What I don't need is to be in a room with a man and he goes, oh, you don't play the same kind of basketball that I play.
Speaker 5: Oh my god. Always like that would neuter me. And here's an argument I have with a guy at a bar. I was like, you should come to d b a game. He's like, do you jump as high as Lebron? I'm like no. He's like, do you run as fast as Lebron? I said no. He said, why should I come watch? Dumb man? I said, sir, I jump higher and faster than.
Speaker 1: You, right, And that's really all I don't want to see is me playing basketball.
Speaker 2: And I'll pay to watch anybody. N't I tell you an exciting thing that I once did. I used to be a practice player. I don't get talk about this all you never do, but I used to be a practice player for the University of.
Speaker 1: Michigan basketball for the women.
Speaker 5: It wasn't fun.
Speaker 2: It was very fun, but there was guys. There was never a doubt in my mind if I was better than those girls. I knew the entire time they were better at basketball than me. All I had over them was the fact that I weighed more and I could run faster. And and because they were good. They were good at and they were they were scary, and they yelled at me and they pushed me down and I loved it.
Speaker 1: Did you get they were mean as ship? You think these girls were nice?
Speaker 5: They were like, yo, Angel, and don't play mess with her.
Speaker 1: They hit me in my dick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you want.
Speaker 1: When I when I call women bitches, it's coming from a specific place.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're starting to sweat a little bit. This is some trauma.
Speaker 1: These girls hurt me so good.
Speaker 5: She's sweating and Ship, I don't know. We did not mean a trigger some trauma.
Speaker 1: You know what you're doing. I feel like did a little You know what you did your eyes because when I said hazing, his eyes got darker. Your eyes lit up. Yeah. I do think there's probably a boy somewhere who graduated with a mass calm degree who's like, I will kill Angel.
Speaker 2: There's somebody like she wasn't first picked to me.
Speaker 1: You said, you said we love our boys. You didn't even acknowledge them as man at this said she said, we love.
Speaker 7: Our little host. No, I used to make him give me sandwiches. I'm nice to them.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: What were their names?
Speaker 5: Well, one was Na man were really close.
Speaker 1: Okay, name and you hit him in the dick. He wanted to be in love.
Speaker 5: With you, and he didn't marry somebody else. Now I have kids, that's okay, y'all gettimidated with the girl.
Speaker 2: I know this is this. I'm watching this, see this acting ut for she is really out for you. Imagine if there were fourteen others. Imagine if the whole room was.
Speaker 5: Doing even though on the bench their office too.
Speaker 2: They all talk crazy to the boys. We we do, we we are because and in that way, I was happy to be the help.
Speaker 5: It was a great shoes. You get to come to the game we do and here's.
Speaker 1: The boys that you get to stay in.
Speaker 2: Here's the craziest part of it.
Speaker 3: Sometimes at night, here's we let you eat.
Speaker 2: Here's the craziest part of it is that you have to register as a student athlete, So you are I played basketball for the University of Michigan. That is technically on my resume, right, But yeah, and and she is right. They give you shoes, they give you clothes, they give you all kinds of gear. You got freak, that's all says women's on it. They don't you.
Speaker 5: Got some stuff that didn't say, no, ma'am, you gotta jump to no man Nike on it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not every piece, he said.
Speaker 5: University of Michigan men's basketball and gear is explusive in college. It absolutely is to have gear for your school.
Speaker 2: And from a distance, I looked like the fucking man and women's basketball.
Speaker 1: He came home. You came home from.
Speaker 5: College and ranked and having a good season.
Speaker 2: People were like worst team in the Big Ten that year.
Speaker 5: He wasn't that Yukon. No woman's everybody's like, oh, you know, tough time. We were the ship. So if you got our woman's gear.
Speaker 2: And unfortunately I don't share that.
Speaker 5: So you guys are good Now.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm thirty eight years old. That doesn't do ship for me.
Speaker 5: Do you still have your gear?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: I was at the.
Speaker 1: Gym today wearing some of my shirt. Yeah yeah, what what? But what I'm seeing about these relationships. You're not in contact with any of your boys. You're not in contact with any of those women. That's not it. You don't have college friends. You don't have college friends.
Speaker 5: You talked to Still and Mark your friends.
Speaker 2: Those were not your friends, they were they were her victims. Angel did some nasty ship to those men and and I'm finally glad to call you to order.
Speaker 1: I'm finally glad that this is about. That's what this stand up for justice.
Speaker 5: You know, I can't even say nothing is nothing like because.
Speaker 2: He knows we should finish the voice.
Speaker 1: What a great dynamic we've one. I didn't even know because you've talked to me about it. You never said that they were mean, though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it is there. It is their job. We are pretending to be the other team. Like that is ultimately why you get dudes, is like come be like run the plays that this team is running and be a punch.
Speaker 5: Coaches yelling at y'all.
Speaker 2: We get yelled at, we gotta run.
Speaker 1: We're like, come on, fellas, pick it up, and they chime in. That's what's crazy defense.
Speaker 2: A grown person yells at you. You're nineteen and a woman, often a woman I had a man that's an old lady is yelling at you. And she she's wearing a jumpsuit and she's she's screaming at you. And then here comes there come four other girls being like fucking dumb ass.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's go fucking dumb. You gonna be today place you're gonna be a bitch today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 5: Hey, that's the life. But let's kick a real We need a job, and we thank y'all because we couldn't do that to some group of women, regular girls.
Speaker 2: Now you're we need a job.
Speaker 5: So in order for us to get better, we need our men, and.
Speaker 2: We needed you because our egos were built in such a way where we couldn't give up on basketball dreams even though they have been completely.
Speaker 5: Y'all know, like, y'all, y'all, ain't that good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we knew it heart, but that moment kind of solidifies it where you go like, damn, that lady really busted my ass today.
Speaker 5: So I'm going to respect women.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna chill on this whole dream.
Speaker 5: Is it a dream thing? Or is it the ego thing? Like women?
Speaker 2: I still don't respect women. You hurt me too much, But I'm joking. I'm a big fan.
Speaker 1: Obviously you signed up to do that more than once. Yeah, you kept going back. How many seasons did you do that? Two seasons? Wow? And you don't talk to any of those girls. Just to reiterate, you don't talk to any of those boys. I bumped into I bumped into my homie A J.
Speaker 2: Shout out AJ and you on TV now in New Orleans, and we were very excited to see each other and we did not exchange phone numbers.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm to reach out because it's funny to think they would be watching Insecure and they're like, I used now I'm saying his boody on television.
Speaker 5: Look at that.
Speaker 2: Look at guy.
Speaker 1: I want a redemption for you.
Speaker 2: None of it's redeeming, man, My journey is always going to be a tragedy, and in that way, I'm happy to be here.
Speaker 5: Would you encourage your son, like if you wanted to be a practice boy, would you be like, no, don't you I.
Speaker 2: Don't see how you called him a practice boy?
Speaker 1: Practice boy?
Speaker 5: What do we call this man that's a grown man, practice man?
Speaker 1: Would you be or would you be like.
Speaker 5: Would you be like, no, son, don.
Speaker 2: After hearing the way you speak about him, Yes I will, God forbid. He he played for a team you're coaching.
Speaker 1: This is amazing. This is the best thing ever happened.
Speaker 5: I don't let him go to Yukon or Tennessee, as.
Speaker 2: That would terrify me.
Speaker 1: Them girls are meaner you think they're better, but I mean, are they meaner? If the girls are better, better they are the meaner they are.
Speaker 5: I think, if you want it depends on the characteristic. I think they're very sarcastic, like Gino sarcastic. So he'll say some ship like sarcastic to you, not probably yell, but he'll say some sarcastic ship you like, make you think like damn.
Speaker 1: But now in your time, you guys were just mean. We were mean.
Speaker 5: Damn, we were mean.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: The girls now different, So so maybe it's better.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's better money now, maybe.
Speaker 3: Player practice boy relations. Maybe we've done a lot of players.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm sorry that was actually didn't have to.
Speaker 5: Players are taking that with n I l So maybe it's different because you know, we didn't get paid, so it's different now.
Speaker 3: I just men are getting nil deals.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, so y if I.
Speaker 5: Want to practice and she's getting a million, ye, yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you still now? I have a question for both of you guys in the same vein. When you play men now, are you still elbowing in the dick when you play women? Now? Are you going crazy?
Speaker 5: Experience?
Speaker 3: You know feels similar to your experience, like you brought up with dick.
Speaker 1: He didn't even no no no no no no no no no you said that first. He I don't know. I'm a liar. I did this.
Speaker 5: I think we will check the tape, check the tape.
Speaker 2: I think. I think what I did learn from playing with women is is I don't I don't do none of that like layoff of them ship, yeah, if I really respect them more.
Speaker 1: I play a girl, so what I'm up on you?
Speaker 5: And that's what I see happens when I go play pickups. Other guys want to play really hard, so you won't do them in or ex actly, they don't care, so you won't do them. There's no like real middle ground of light. Let me just play her for real. Yeah, And so it's like I have to tell the guys when I play, Hey, we're not playing for gender. Let's play Make me like a dude.
Speaker 3: You're like, I'm like me like a dude, play you like a practice board.
Speaker 1: Twenty six.
Speaker 5: We shouldn't be even on that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like, So.
Speaker 2: I've had I've had too many embarrassing things happened to me at the hands of you think it's embarrassing, Well, embarrassing. That sounds embarrassing, embarrassing in a way that it would have been embarrassing if a man did that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sounds like it sounds yeah, it doesn't feel.
Speaker 2: Like it's stuff regardless of gender, and that is the future we live in.
Speaker 1: No, none of this sounds embarrassing because it's women. In my head, it sounds embarrassing because it feels like bullying.
Speaker 2: Don't nobody like getting dunked on? It sounds period on a couple of guys day, and that's that's crazy.
Speaker 3: What do they do right after you dunk on?
Speaker 5: It's just like this, like.
Speaker 2: Called her wife, baby, I got some hard news.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, I know you were throwing stakes. Go ahead, put the stakes back in put I don't deserve it. It's not a steak night. It's now because you've been dunking on dudes.
Speaker 5: I've been dunking on dudes my whole life.
Speaker 1: Are like, I think you could fall in love and even be dunking on dudes. That's beautiful, man, that's a beautiful hope to throw out in the world, that that you could know you could dunk on the dude and still find love. I don't know I believe in you. I think.
Speaker 5: I mean my last boyfriend I had, I was beating them one on one. He couldn't beat me.
Speaker 1: Why you guys broke up a little bit?
Speaker 5: Whoa Not because I beat on one on one, but that probably thing where like, Okay, she's she makes more money than me, or she's doing more successful things to me, And it's like, who fucking cares?
Speaker 1: Did he have? Well, you gotta have one thing you're better at. Was he more emotionally available? You have one thing that you know what?
Speaker 3: Well, he must have had a thing.
Speaker 2: He's organized, he's a great cook.
Speaker 5: Yeah, trying to think. Damn, maybe that's why. Maybe it was just unequally yoked.
Speaker 1: That's how it feels the wrong one. You were just beating up this man.
Speaker 2: Don't fall in the meeting out at the gas station. I think I think you got to be shocking where your potential lives.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because he was a beta man. He wasn't the alpha. You want an alpha, that's all my girls is like, you need an alpha's beta. I'm like, I love him. Who cares? You care and cares about the beta stuff. It was more so like his prior yse all competing.
Speaker 1: And because you're just un on him, who cares on him? And you said.
Speaker 3: Niggas?
Speaker 5: And then at the court, let's go have dinner and relax.
Speaker 1: And no, no, I'm not going to have dinner with you and an app.
Speaker 5: Let's let's normalize that some relationships.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to go to dinner and watch you order for me. There's a lot here worked out right now, we're in the room.
Speaker 5: We both have some traumas we need to it has to do a basketball well, we'll do it off camera.
Speaker 1: Angel.
Speaker 2: This is this has been a phenomenal time. So I don't even think we finished the voicemail. Who cares? Thank you for calling. We lost interest, but also gained. We gained a beautiful journey on the back end of it. And uh, Angel, could you tell the people where they can find you? What cool shit you got?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can find me on my Instagram at mccawtree my last name. And uh, I'm around.
Speaker 2: She's around, She's available, cool guy joke.
Speaker 1: Saty seven probably won't be dunking on anybody, but I'm around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still got hope.
Speaker 1: Am I jump?
Speaker 2: I think it can still happen. I'm raining differently now I can't even tap glass, not not as of late, I haven't.
Speaker 3: But Angel, You're nasty.
Speaker 2: You're being nasty, she's being cold. I'm sorry, but but still I persist. You can follow me at Langston Kerman on all social media platforms. You can send us your drops, your own conspiracy theories. You can tell us how I can achieve dunking all at Mymama pod at gmail dot com. Give us a call at A four four Little Moms, we would love to hear from you. Take care of yourself. If you are an experiment, you have to tell us by bitche My Mama Told Me is a production of Will Ferrell's Big Money Players Network and iHeart Podcast.
Speaker 3: Created and hosted by Langston KRK.
Speaker 2: Co hosted by David Boording.
Speaker 1: Executive producer by Will Ferrell, Hansani and Joel Monique, Edited and engineered by.
Speaker 2: Justin Koppe, music by Nick Chambers, artwork by Dogon Creek. You can now watch episodes of My Mama Told Me on YouTube. Follow at My Mama Told Me and subscribe to our channel.